Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574139 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 08:22:46 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Kasie Cavanagh
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Kasie Cavanagh  (Read 14294 times)

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Kasie Cavanagh
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2010, 11:22:43 pm »
I'm not a big fan of Kasie.  I used to work out at the same 24 Hour Fitness center that she did when I lived in San Diego.  Becky Rampey also worked out there from time to time.  There were times when she would be waiting for me to finish on whatever machine I was working out on...so there was a little bit of conversation between us.  She is a nice person.  At the time, I knew who she was but not that she did sessions.  To me, she looks too much like a man.  I think I also got turned off by her when I saw her in SCARY MOVIE as that gym teacher, Ms. Mann.

Oh yeah, and Becky Rampey turned heads every single time she entered the gym.  I once was on the cardio machine behind her while she was running.  She ran for a good 30 minutes and then walked for another 30 minutes rapidly.  Best workout I ever enjoyed!   ;D

Thanks for the memory.  I used to absolutely LOVE Becky Rampey.  She was so hot.  If I could time travel and get a "retro" session, she'd be near the top of the list.

I always found Kasie to be too manly looking, but I felt sorry for her when I saw her in Scary Movie.  I wondered how much they paid her to let them humiliate her like that.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2010, 11:22:43 pm »

Offline octagorix

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2010, 09:15:58 pm »
Hello all!

Yesterday I had my session with Kasie. She is really extremely strong and skilled.
She easily overpowered me in competitive rounds.
But she is indeed also a very nice and charming person!
She was teasing me when I was in critical situations, and we had a lot of fun together.  :)

Thank you very much for your preliminary statements. They were important for my decision.
Oliver
User is currently banned [View]

Offline bkrugby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2010, 02:34:52 pm »
I had a good session with her, she is very strong, though I am strong too. I think I got a few pins on her.  She laughs a lot, which, well, she's really nice and great personality but her laugh is kinda annoying.  She's definitely a good time if you like strong women.

funtimefranky104

« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2010, 08:48:58 am »
18 months ago i guess she was very strong  incrdeble power and skilled  what i liked was the broad sholders then a very slim waist nice sight  freindly and accomodating . althogh i prefer muscle worship she was a great challenge btw i could not make her tap out

bbodydude83

« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2010, 10:24:37 am »

Offline alexg1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2010, 12:19:37 pm »
Any feedback on Kasie Cavanaugh from anybody who had a sessions with her? Does she offer HJ or FS?

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2010, 01:35:37 pm »
Kasie is awesome she is one of the best out there she brings a lot of energy and has a great personality no fs or bj

Offline luvthemuscle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2010, 05:15:22 pm »
I have met Kasie a couple of times when she has visited London and she is excellent!
She exudes confidence and femininity, solid muscularity.
Kasie has tremendous strength and skill, she will just play with you how she feels you want.
Always in great condition and I repeat, tremendously strong.
Finished with hj,

Enjoy!

Offline enoch

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2011, 03:23:35 am »
Visiting San Diego.  Which one do those of you with experience recommend?

Offline MRMIKENC

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2011, 04:47:36 am »
I would recommend Kasie , she is always alot of fun

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2011, 11:27:54 am »
i dont know kellie young but i have seen kasie about eight times and she is amazing every time i c her she gets better and better she is the best all around session girl out there

Offline rgb5576

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2011, 01:22:26 pm »
I have sessioned with Kassie 5 or 6 times and recommend her highly.  I met Kelly once several years ago, and she only seemed interested in talking and me just letting her apply some wrestling holds.

Offline enoch

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2011, 05:53:44 pm »
Thank you to all of your for your input.  Karma given in each case!

Fan6000

« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2011, 04:46:38 pm »
I have seen them both and strongly recommend Kasie

Offline MRMIKENC

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2011, 10:45:50 pm »
I have seen both...I have had 10+ sessions with KC and see her almost every time she comes to
town. I saw Kellie once a long time ago when there were about a dozen women "only" in the business
she was ok. But over the years have not had a chance to repeat ..based on what's available I would probably pass

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Kasie Cavanagh

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View