Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575350 Posts in 73145 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 12:33:11 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Kasie Cavanagh
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Kasie Cavanagh  (Read 14312 times)

Andyk

Kasie Cavanagh
« on: September 13, 2009, 03:14:30 am »
Had a session with Kasie last year. FS and BJ aren't available but she did finish me off with a HJ. She is a really friendly lady and her body is to die for and i would recommend if no FS is fine with you.

kab

Re: Kasie Cavanagh
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2009, 04:32:53 am »
I had the same experience with Kasie. she was very nice. I saw her years ago and she wasn't that cut or muscular. she did a HJ and finished me off.
No FS

bagman715

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2009, 07:13:26 pm »
Kasie is one of the very best out there in my opinion. I have had a number of sessions with her and have enjoyed each one of them. I even had the great pleasure of spending a day with her and she IS awesome! Always spectacular, she is fun to be with and just a great person. I am looking forward to the next time I will be able to spend time with her.

crazedvole

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2009, 07:28:13 pm »
I had the same experience with Kasie. she was very nice. I saw her years ago and she wasn't that cut or muscular. she did a HJ and finished me off.
No FS

I have seen her twice and it was the same for me. Good times

Offline Heynow

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2010, 12:54:14 am »
Kasie Cavanaugh
In a relaxed fashion we discussed a wrestling role play session that led to a lot of sexy headscissors and pins by the great KC emphasizing her victory by long bouts of face sitting (bottoms on alas) and erotic trash talking while rubbing her tight sexy ass all over me. I was allowed ot engage in massage and body worship from her feet to her neck and some light (no tongue kissing) and I paid attention to her great ass and breats which while implants look and taste great--while astride me KC gently fondled my member and nuts often just gently holding my cock whoe squatting on my neck and face but unfortunately, with her permission, I had to bring yourself to conclusion (not dissimilar to many of the ladies into the wrestling scene). Afterwards we had a nice chat and she is a really bright gal who if money was unlimited (and it ain't givne the market these days) I would see on every trip to NYC.

Denise Hosher
1.   The session started off with muscle worship. She took off her shirt and shorts and revealed a heavenly body clad in a blue bikini. Then she posed and flexed; I felt up her rock hard triceps and biceps, moved down to her chiseled abs and squeezed granite legs. Didn't forget to pay some attention to her marvelous glutes, shoulders and back, running my hands all over them. When I had my fill she offered me a massage and I gratefully got on the bed and she dug her strong hands into my neck and shoulders, giving me some much needed stress relief. I was hoping FS might be on the table but she declined. Her body language suggested my time was almost up so I got dressed, gave her a hug and said my goodbyes. Although I don't think we clicked very well in our first meeting, I will definitely see her again the next time she's in New York; hopefully we'll hit it off then.

2.   she was wearing a bikini, she really was huge, and muscular. I'm 6ft and 185lbs of muscle, but, even though she was only about 5'5, the size of her muscles just drawfed me. Another thing about her is she is actually incredibly facially attractive. We sat on the bed and Denise let me hold her close, we talked for a few minutes about what I wanted from the session, it was nothing particularly different from what we talked about previously, some muscle worship and fantasy wrestling. To get warmed up, we sat on the sofa, as Denise flexed every one of her luscious body parts and let me feel everything which was no covered. We ended up lying down with me kissing her huge biceps. Despite using all my 'charm' I was unable to convince Denise to remove her bikini top, this was slightly disappointing, but if she felt uncomfortable going topless, I was not going to persist. As amicable as she was, Denise was not very talkative and into the session, sometimes a bit distant. After lying there slowly feeling and kissing her body, Denise rolled onto her back and I massaged her enormous, sexy glutes and kissed her big, sexy back. I massaged the big woman for about 10 minutes, as a foreplay to wrestling, we armwrestled, I'm a well built guy, but Denise easily pinned me with both arms in about five seconds apiece, laughing at the ease. As the wrestling started, we kneeled on the bed and locked up. I'm 6ft, 185lbs, but Denise overpowered me like I wasn't even there, girlishly giggling as she pinned me down, and put me in multiple scissors and headlocks, as I futiely tried to prise open her mammoth thighs, or huge arms. I couldn't budge her an inch, as she overpowered me all over the bed. She girlishly giggled as she sat on my face and I cried for help. Following her ease at battering me at wrestling, Denise proceeded to show me how strong she is by lifting me with ease, in cradles, on her shoulders and into a bearhug. When she lifted me in a bearhug she dumoed me on the bed, with her on top of me. And for the final few minutes, we sensually hugged each other close. Yet too soon the hour was up. It was a good session, which I really enjoyed.
3.   she is really hot....very nice body not as defined and muscle as in some picture, but really nice anyway. amazing legs and abs. she as a fantastic smile. very nice girl a total gfe. unfortunately no sex of any kind is allowed (maybe with time if you get to know her well) just a hand realise at the end. we had a very nice session even with out it. she put on some very hot lingerie and high heels and allow me to touch her amazing body almost every where. some face sitting etc....over all a nice session...i end it up with me masturbating while drooling over her hard body.........

mercmush

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2010, 11:20:34 am »
I've had a few sessions with Kasie down the years, she's a terrific person and one of the few fbb types that I would say can actually wrestle. In my most recent session she did offer me a HJ or the chance to shoot my load between her lovely breasts onto her chin. I naturally took the latter option and it was great !!

Offline octagorix

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2010, 11:02:51 am »
Hello all!

Did anyone have a session with Kasie Cavanaugh?
Is she really strong and dominant?
I am interested in competitive wrestling.

Had sessions with Mysteria, Jana Linke Sippl, Milena Tevilova and Diana the Natural.

Thank you for any information!
User is currently banned [View]

yogamuscles

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2010, 01:18:10 pm »
I saw Kasie over 10 years ago. At that time she was amazing. Very strong.
Great with lifts. Also one of the sweetest girls doing sessions.

bygee162

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2010, 03:18:59 pm »
I enjoyed a session with her about eleven years ago - wow, was it that long? -  agreed, muscular, very strong, lifted my then 150lb with ease any which way. Great memory.

Offline tunes

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2010, 05:03:28 pm »
i had a session last summer and she was great.  very friendly and solid.  she did have to go light on the wrestling and arm wrestling due to a shoulder injury, however, it did not spoil my experience with her at all. 
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Hanso

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2010, 06:10:57 pm »
I'm not a big fan of Kasie.  I used to work out at the same 24 Hour Fitness center that she did when I lived in San Diego.  Becky Rampey also worked out there from time to time.  There were times when she would be waiting for me to finish on whatever machine I was working out on...so there was a little bit of conversation between us.  She is a nice person.  At the time, I knew who she was but not that she did sessions.  To me, she looks too much like a man.  I think I also got turned off by her when I saw her in SCARY MOVIE as that gym teacher, Ms. Mann.

Oh yeah, and Becky Rampey turned heads every single time she entered the gym.  I once was on the cardio machine behind her while she was running.  She ran for a good 30 minutes and then walked for another 30 minutes rapidly.  Best workout I ever enjoyed!   ;D

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2010, 06:52:13 pm »
Well im a big fan of Kasie she is awesome ive seen 25 girls and Kasie is in my top 3 for wrestling shes very energetic great personality i always see her when she comes to town

bagman715

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2010, 07:05:03 pm »
I see Kasie two - three times a year and have thoroughly enjoyed every time we met. She is strong, muscular and has an absolutely great personality. In recent years I have been able to get an all day session with her and I can tell you this, I can never wait until she comes to town again. We work out together and I know first hand she is plenty strong. And I can assure you she is all woman and a beautiful one at that.
I would obviously encourage anyone to see her. She is my all time best and I have been doing sessions forever!

serpico1961

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2010, 09:01:58 pm »
is  Kasie  F/S?

aussiecla

« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2010, 11:00:02 pm »
I've met Kasie 4 or 5 times and always had  a great fun, she's strong and sexy. and extremely nice and fun.
highly recomended!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Kasie Cavanagh

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View