Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572534 Posts in 72087 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 04:34:52 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Art  |  ☆MFMC☆ | Mighty Female Muscle Comix
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ☆MFMC☆ | Mighty Female Muscle Comix  (Read 120228 times)

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: ☆MFMC☆ | Mighty Female Muscle Comix | PIX + COMIX~collected 2018
« Reply #90 on: February 07, 2020, 04:07:46 am »
Got a really fun and action packed comic for you all tonight. Its the thrilling sequel to Magnum Lady and sadly things are not going so well for our heroes in this issue. In this issue Magnum Lady falls into the clutches of Baron Von Buren's clutches and this good girl goes bad. And that spells BIG trouble for Magna Man as he is clearly outmatched and outmuscled how will he save the day... Well... To find out you're going to have to purchase and read the comic.

You can do so here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/magnum-lady-2

And as always remember there are many ways to support Mighty Female Muscle Comix, and its your support that makes MFMC grow big and strong, just like the women in our comics. Enjoy the samples. No nudity. But, super big, super sexy, super strong, superhero action. So NSFW!

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #91 on: February 14, 2020, 01:36:12 am »
Brand new audio story and a really cool sale that goes along with it. Tonight's release is an 20 minute audio production starring Alyssa The Comic Book Babe, it is a scintillating tale of female muscle growth about a wife whose husband is always so very forgetful about their anniversary. So what does she do? Why she takes some FMG pills to help remind him of whose in charge... And thanks to these FMG pills, now she is! Something tells me that after all her growing, her husband won't be forgetting any anniversaries ever again.

You can purchase the audio story here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/the-anniversary-present

And as mentioned above there is a sale going on, for anyone who does purchase The Anniversary Present, they will get 40% off any and all of the other Mighty Female Muscle Comix audio stories. So this is the best time ever to experience and discover these audio stories. You will be amazed at how scintillating these stories can be. I mean you will hear the muscles of these sexy women grow and rip out of their clothes... Doesn't get much hotter than that. Below are samples for the audio story including its illustrated cover. Remember... While no nudity... It is pretty NSFW... I mean... Really NSFW...

And lastly I want to thank you all for your support. It's your support that makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong just like the women in our stories. Thank you and enjoy the samples.

https://soundcloud.com/james-lee-175737475/the-anniversary-present-sample

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #92 on: February 21, 2020, 01:51:49 am »
Lovers of alteration and of fantastically fabulously muscled feminine physiques and female muscle growth rejoice! For have I got a story for you all. Two bff's take on the reigning Ms. Bicep Queen in a bodybuilding contest. The reigning queen turns out to be a ragin B. But, that's okay because, lucky for our heroes they have MaxFem's FMG tanning oil. They use the product to get bigger and stronger than even the Queen herself... All seems fine until the bi---... Err... Beach Queen finds out about their secret and uses it herself turning the bodybuilding contest into a bicep bulging, quad quaking grow off FMG Flex-Fest!

You can purchase the full 21 page comic here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/bikini-beach-bicep-battle

And as always I want to thank you all for your help. It's your support that makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong. Just like the women in our comics.
Enjoy the samples. No Nudity... But, NSFW!!! So enjoy.

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #93 on: February 28, 2020, 02:03:44 am »
Fan's of hyper detailed, hyper massive, hypertrpophied women should rejoice, because I have a really amazing collection of images by the incredible Musclexx. Fan's of Mighty Female Muscle Comix should recognize Musclexx's work from the What A Drain and FMG Overload series. His art was heavily featured in both of those popular comics series. This collection of images features his scintillating female muscle pinups, and it really is such a wide and varied collection that it is a veritable feast of femuscle. A femuscle fans wet dream... If you will... Found inside will be illustrations depicting all kinds of mighty female muscles: from various feats of strength(my favorite are the bicep flexing chain breaks), to muscle worship, and scenes of fem dom.

There are over 30 pinups in this collection and it can be purchased here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/musclexx-collection-1

Below are the samples. And they really are NSFW.

Enjoy the samples and remember its your support that makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong, just like the women that Musclexx illustrates!!

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #94 on: March 06, 2020, 02:00:29 am »
When a young woman is humiliated and bullied by a martial arts dojo, she vows to get RETRIBUTION. Trained by a mysterious sensei who teaches her martial arts & also secret methods to build up her body into a massively muscular physique. Will her Mighty Female Muscles & slick moves be enough for her to get RETRIBUTION.

Retribution is a 20 page martial arts comic drawn by the amazing Jorge Garay. No one, but no one draws cute martial arts babes better than Jorge does. This comic I gave him free reign to make the kind of comic he wanted to. All the jokes, all the action, all the martial arts mayhem he wanted. Its a really fun comic and if you're a fan of his, you're going to enjoy this one. It has a bit of FMG, Feats of Strength, a cat fight at the end, and plenty of martial arts excitement.

You can purchase the complete 20 page comic here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/retribution

Below are the samples. No nudity, but a woman is hulking out of her GI. So NSFW. And as always I want to thank you all for your support. Its your support that makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong, just like the women in our comics. Thank you and enjoy the samples.

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #95 on: March 13, 2020, 01:43:01 am »
Tonight's release is My Baby Doll #2 its an FMG/Male Muscle Drain comic where a wife steals her husbands size & strength and feminizes him. He always liked it when she wore pretty things for him, now he loves it when he can wear pretty things for her and be her Baby Doll! For fans of female muscle growth!If you guys are fans of female muscle growth then you're really going to love this comic. Lots of muscle bulging, fabric tearing fmg excitement in this comic.

You can purchase the complete 21 page comic here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/my-baby-doll-2

As always I want to thank you all for your wonderful support, and remember its your support that makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong, just like the women in our comics!
No nudity in the samples. But, NSFW. Feminaztion and very skimpy clothing and adult themes.

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #96 on: April 10, 2020, 12:48:52 am »
This weeks new comic release is Broken 2. Its a female muscle growth story where an abused woman decides to fix her BROKEN relationship.  And because this is a Mighty Female Muscle Comix story she decides to fix her relationship by working out, and gaining some Mighty Female Muscles of her own. Now that she is stronger than her husband she is the one putting her foot down. Right on top of him!

There is FMG, Arm-Wrestling, mixed gender fighting, muscle worship, and some light fem dom elements, and some weight room humiliation where the wife teases the husband that he can't lift a barbell she can curl so easily. She's all like, do you even lift husband of mine, cos I sure as heck do! Also, this has one of my all time favorite workout fmg sequences ever produced for a MFMC story.

You can purchase the full 20 page comic here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/broken-2

Below are the links to the samples. As always I want to thank you all for being great fans, and for your past, present, and future support. It means so very much. Your support is what makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong, just like the women in our comics.
Thank you.

Enjoy the samples. No nudity, but themes of woman outmuscling men, so NSFW!!!!!!

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #97 on: April 16, 2020, 11:29:39 pm »
I got another Mighty Female Muscle Comix audio production for you all. This one is "Oiling Up" and starring  in it is Alyssa The Comic Book babe. Its about a male bodybuilder champion who lets his girlfriend oil him up before the big competition However, things do not go as planned. Strangely the oil she is using feels weird & doesn't seem to bring out his definition. In fact the more she rubs on the smaller he gets, and since when did his girlfriend have such a powerful grip. Also her shoulders seem wider than before, like really wide, NFL linebacker wide, and since when did she have shredded abs like that, let alone a six pack?

I'll give you all a hint... It has to do with the fact that his girlfriend is using Succubus Massage Oil instead of the traditional posing oil he use to use.

This is an "Audio" story and not a comic book. There are no pages or illustrations within. It's a 25 minute auditory adventure for your mind, complete with sound effects and a really engaging story told in the sensual manner that only Alyssa can tell it. This is for fans of Female Muscle Growth and Male Muscle Drain. I personally feel like this is one of the very best audio productions to date for MFMC and if you enjoyed The Anniversary Present or Give and Take, then I really think you're going to love this one.

You can purchase the Audio Story here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/oiling-up-audio-story

Below are the links to sample audio clip and the album art for the story.
https://soundcloud.com/james-lee-175737475/oiling-up-audio-sample

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #98 on: April 24, 2020, 12:21:51 am »
I got a SUPER issue for you all today. Its 27 pages of a super fun, super campy, superhero vs supervillain comic! Its The Sisterhood of Muscle Vs The Drained Crusaders and its a  FMG/Male Muscle Drain comic where a beautiful broad turns out to be a mad scientist... She uses her science to steal men's size and strength and now this broad has broad shoulders and Mighty Female Muscles that are far MIGHTIER than any man's ever could be. Can the she be stopped... Spoiler alert... She just drained the city's greatest heroes and now its up to their sidekicks to save the day. Will they or will they join her evil Sisterhood Of Muscles! This comic is for those who like the campy era of superhero comics. Its a lot of fun with plenty of female muscle growth sequences and male drain sequences, a good heaping of pow and bam fisticuffs, and some good old fashion feats of strength. All in all a very exciting comic that I know you all will enjoy.

You can purchase the 27 page comic here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/the-sisterhood-of-muscle-vs-the-drained-crusaders

Below are samples. No nudity. But, some fem dom bicep flex choking, some clothes bursting FMG action... So... Pretty risque' so NSFW! And as always I hope you enjoy the samples and I want to thank you all for your support. It is your support that makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong. Just like the women in our comics. Thank you and be safe.

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #99 on: April 30, 2020, 10:21:09 pm »
Today I have another really amazing collection of images by the incredible Musclexx. This is the second collection of images I am releasing of this legendary artists work. Fan's of Mighty Female Muscle Comix should recognize Musclexx's work from the What A Drain and FMG Overload series. This collection of images features his scintillating female muscle pinups, and it really is such a wide and varied collection that it is a veritable feast of femuscle. This set includes some of my favorite all time femuscle tropes: from chain breaks to sexy musclebound cheerleaders, to women bursting right out of their clothes their clothes shredded by their muscular might. It was hard for me to choose the samples as there were so many amazing images, lucky for you guys if you purchase this set you won't have to choose! This collection is for fans of feats of strength, fmg, fem dom, muscle worship and more!

There are over 30 pinups in this collection and it can be purchased here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/musclexx-collection-2

Below are the samples. And they really are NSFW.
Enjoy the samples and remember its your support that makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong, just like the women that Musclexx illustrates!!

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #100 on: May 08, 2020, 01:28:11 am »
Are you ready to overload on rock hard raw primal female muscles in FMG OVERLOAD VOL. 5! In this bicep flexing, sleeve bursting, button popping, and fabric shredding installment the women once again grow into massively muscular glamazons while there biceps bulge and burst out of their sleeves, and the shred the rest of their clothes as they OVERLOAD on muscles! This series keeps growing and growing along with the ladies that you find depicted inside. This comic is 40 pages of intense scintillating female muscle growth excitement and I know if you liked the past installments you're really going to love this one. For lovers of female muscle growth!

You can purchase the full comic here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/fmg-overload-vol-5

Once again thank you all so very much for your support. Your support is what makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong, just like the women in our comics. Thank you and enjoy the samples. No nudity... But... Lots of clothes bursting and ripping and its pretty skimpy... So NSFW!!!!

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #101 on: May 22, 2020, 12:33:30 am »
The Big Shot's gals are back for another fun and exciting issue choke full of fmg goodness and they are bigger and stronger than ever before. Continuing their mission of helping girls everywhere blossom into sexy muscle women with MIGHTY FEMALE MUSCLES! For fans of female muscle growth and feats of strength you're going to love this 20 page comic drawn by the legendary Jorge Garay. He's the illustrator behind Kiss of the Dragon Queen, Broken, and Magnum Lady comics.

You can purchase the comic here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/big-shots-4

And as always thank  you all so much for you amazing support. It is truly your support that makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong just like the women in our comics. Thank you! And enjoy the samples. No nudity, but its femuscle and women are hulking out and its pretty spicy. So NSFW!

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #102 on: June 05, 2020, 12:14:57 am »
Beauty can be brutal and that lesson is really hammered home in tonight's release of Abused 3. Which is the conclusion of a the series. In the series an "ABUSED" woman hires a special therapist to help her grow as a person and in confidence. Since its a Mighty Female Muscle Comix story we mean grow literally. So she becomes big and strong enough to end her husbands Abuse and perhaps dish out some of her own. This issue concludes her training. Lots of fem dom and feats of strength in this issue.
An as always I want to thank you all for your support your support is what makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong just like the women in our comics.

You can purchase the complete 26 page comic here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/abused-part-3

No nudity for the samples. But femdom and muscle worship and skimpy outfits. NSFW!

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #103 on: June 25, 2020, 09:56:49 pm »
Got a really fun update for you all. It's the coloring of a true Mighty Female Muscle Comix classic "Big Girls On Campus"! This story has it all: FMG, feats of strength, cheerleaders vs football players, male vs female mixed fighting, and much much more. If you're a fan of the trope of women building up their muscles and outmuscle the men and taking over the weight room, this is the comic for you.

Illustrated by the legendary femuscle artist Femfortefan this Deluxe Edition is colored by Elemental Uchu and contains both the colorized version and the original black and white art.

As always I just want to thank you all for your support. Its your support that makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong. Big and strong just like the women in our comics!

You can purchase the complete comic here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/big-girls-on-campus-deluxe-color-edition

Enjoy the samples. No nudity. But, lets be honest its always NSFW cos its so much sexy femuscle babes!

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #104 on: July 03, 2020, 12:21:24 am »
I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am to tell you all about my newest comic Muscle Car Crush!

Muscle Beauties & Muscle Cars collide in this scintillating collection of stories and pinups featuring powerful women with muscles stronger & harder than steel itself. They're so strong that they easily CRUSH so called muscle cars against their bodies. So if you are a fan of FMG & sleek powerful curves, then buckle up you're in for a wild ride!

This comic also features probably the biggest roster of artists ever in a Mighty Female Muscle Comix story. Including the MFMC debut of the legendary artist Lyman Dally! Yep, the artist that drew a certain blue haired musclebound beauty did the cover and also another pinup for this comic. I got plans for you all to see more of his art in the near future... And Lyman is not the only incredible artist in this issue. Musclexx has pinups in this issue, and also there are never before seen CGman pinups as well. Some of you might remember CGman, and I've been holding onto these pinups of him for a long, long time for just the right comic. Lots of amazing and incredible art in this issue guys as there are even more artists that I didn't mention. If you like feats of strength and FMG then this is one of the best comics I think you could ever read.

Here is a link to purchase the comic: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/muscle-car-crush

And as always I want to thank you all for your support. These are not just hollow words. When I saw its your support that makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong I MEAN IT! Because, of your support I've been able to work with Lyman Dally. And with your continued support I hope to be able to work with him on even bigger and bigger projects. Bigger just like the girls that he draws!

Below are the samples. No nudity, but its sexy femuscle art. So NSFW!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Art  |  ☆MFMC☆ | Mighty Female Muscle Comix

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View