Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574338 Posts in 72875 Topics by 28737 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 18, 2024, 09:56:21 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Bondage wrestling
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Bondage wrestling  (Read 9921 times)

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Bondage wrestling
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2019, 01:41:56 pm »
You are one of the few who has made Veve work hard. Congratulations, that is quite an accomplishment.

The video of VeVe tying up Scarlett is a classic.
I lasted about 10 minutes and actually got this sort of perplexed look from VeVe for like half a second, I was so proud.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2019, 01:41:56 pm »

Offline lleroy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2020, 08:47:41 pm »
I tried that for 1st time against Veve, I'm not as flexible as i once was so she just tied my hands legs an ankles, she did it very easily. I was suprised how tight the knots were, couldn't move at all. Than i was at her mercy for 10 minutes an put in a variety of holds. She untied me an we went back to her kicking my butt in wrestling. Veve is all around awesome
User is currently banned [View]

Offline WrestlerD

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2022, 05:15:16 pm »
Agree that Veve is fantastic at this but also had a great experience with Lady Justice. She was able to trap my arms behind my back and tie me up against my will.

Offline LynnD

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2022, 03:42:55 am »
Lady Justice tied me up as well. Took her less than 3 minutes. Pretty amazing feeling to be so helpless.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    50%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2022, 03:23:27 am »
Is Veve Lane really that strong? Can she beat up athletic 200lbs dudes?

That was actually my question too.
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline Adam_S

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
    • FBB Fantasy
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2022, 04:46:52 pm »
I sessioned w her back in late 2018, I haven't been under 200# since 1995 or so. She had her way w me in bondage wrestling and actual grappling. She is pure performance, the GOAT.

Offline evanyory

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2022, 11:15:01 pm »
Is Veve Lane really that strong? Can she beat up athletic 200lbs dudes?

That was actually my question too.

I have yet to see anyone other than Sheena come close to being a good match for her. I think she has the strength but more importantly she has years f experience with it.

Offline evanyory

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2022, 11:39:45 pm »
Agree that Veve is fantastic at this but also had a great experience with Lady Justice. She was able to trap my arms behind my back and tie me up against my will.

Can you elaborate on this for me?  She is a local and I really want to see her again. Was it somthing you had planned out or did she do it without any warning? Or did she bring it up at some point and you said yes

Lady Justice tied me up as well. Took her less than 3 minutes. Pretty amazing feeling to be so helpless.

Dam three minutes feels like nothing! Are we talking about a full hog tie and what size are you? Also, same question as above. What lead to this? Was it scripted or on the fly? She really made me feel helpless in our first match maybe bondage is what I need to add on to that

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Bondage wrestling

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View