Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572417 Posts in 72083 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 10:58:49 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Kayla Murphy
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Kayla Murphy  (Read 22544 times)

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Kayla Murphy
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2020, 04:29:51 pm »
Kayla is probably my favorite physique pro right now who actually has a shot at winning shows (if she comes in a bit tighter) based on the current standards.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2020, 04:29:51 pm »

Offline Rockfish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2020, 02:21:57 am »

Offline krischief

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2021, 05:46:18 pm »

Offline Rockfish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2021, 02:08:47 am »

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2022, 06:15:39 pm »
Kayla told me that she's planning to compete this year... maybe St. Louis or a later show! She's definitely one of the most beautiful FBBs in the biz. Check out her IG - @kayliz_ifbbpro

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2023, 01:27:34 am »
I was in contact with Kayla recently, and she asked me to share that she will soon be doing some more risque stuff on her OF page soon. Kayla is raising some money because she is going to prep for a WPD show later this year, and promises to post some exclusive updates there. I think this would be great for Kayla fans, and trust me, she is really stunning! I’m excited for her comeback. https://onlyfans.com/buffgingerunicorn

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2023, 02:14:25 pm »
I was in contact with Kayla recently, and she asked me to share that she will soon be doing some more risque stuff on her OF page soon. Kayla is raising some money because she is going to prep for a WPD show later this year, and promises to post some exclusive updates there. I think this would be great for Kayla fans, and trust me, she is really stunning! I’m excited for her comeback. https://onlyfans.com/buffgingerunicorn

Kayla gave me permission to post this recent picture below here to entice you to check out her OF page. She's much more active now, and looking gorgeous. Ask her for custom videos, and help her return to stage! Goddamn gorgeous woman, I tell ya.

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2023, 12:33:03 pm »
Kayla asked me to put up an offer here. She has a great 10 minute video in a purple micro bikini (see below for screenshots) with about 5 mins of intense posing with grunting an a little oil, then 5 mins with feet showing. Not topless, but will sell for $40 for anyone from Saradas forum. Just DM the code word Flamingo to her.

I think she's really looking beautiful right now. Definitely encourage you to reach out. She is planning to lean down and return to competition this year too!

IG - @kayliz_ifbbpro
OF - https://onlyfans.com/buffgingerunicorn

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2023, 06:09:45 pm »
Kayla is back to HBC and is active with live cam on there again. I recommend checking her out. She's primarily on HBC on Sundays. I suggest joining her HBC fan club so you can get updates on when she'll be on live cam. Kayla is still one of the most beautiful women in the sport, and is super sweet and has an excellent physique. Check her out at the link below.

https://www.herbicepscam.com/ariel_boulder/profile/

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2023, 04:37:40 pm »

Kayla is looking better than ever and is quite lean right now! And still definitely one of the most beautiful women in the biz.

She asked to share this note about videos she's making available via her OnlyFans page, which I recommend checking out. She is doing topless vids, and has some excellent pecs, abs, biceps, etc.

Here's the message that Kayla asked me to share -

"if you could blast me in your forum about my 2min topless push up/posing video for sale for 8$! Wanna try to get some more ppl following me ! Also you can mention I’m doing 8$ 1min topless custom videos. Offering this deal for a week oct 13-20th. Can request as many as you’d like!"

Check out the recent picture of her. Beautiful!

OnlyFans page -  https://onlyfans.com/buffgingerunicorn

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Kayla Murphy

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View