Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577211 Posts in 73471 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 10:26:03 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Michelle (Shelley) Behnke
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Michelle (Shelley) Behnke  (Read 321407 times)

Offline hans_m13

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Michelle (Shelley) Behnke
« Reply #1020 on: August 03, 2023, 07:14:39 pm »
I heard she has appeared on Facebook but good luck becoming a friend!!! :tongue:

Yes, that is correct.
Same joke as ever: She created 10 new accounts and every account lives a couple of days.  :angry:

Forum Saradas

« Reply #1020 on: August 03, 2023, 07:14:39 pm »

Offline Iron Wolf

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #1021 on: August 03, 2023, 07:51:08 pm »
It's the guys on here who constantly make comparisons with Koorn. Michelle hasn't made direct comparisons, she simply replied to comments on here by posters who constantly bring it up.

It's one guy: hans_m13. He creates photoshop comparison pictures. If Michelle was still an active member, she'd have those pictures removed.

Offline Paul Goldup

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #1022 on: August 06, 2023, 03:53:09 pm »
Photo shopped? or just taking real pics putting them side by side? Both are incredible in their own right but as far as real hard earned muscular biceps? Don't you believe Michelle has the IT? :)

Offline Iron Wolf

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #1023 on: August 06, 2023, 08:44:43 pm »
Photo shopped? or just taking real pics putting them side by side? Both are incredible in their own right but as far as real hard earned muscular biceps? Don't you believe Michelle has the IT? :)

I used the term photoshop generically in reference to using software to merge two different pictures together. Not once did I say he did any modification to her dimensions.

Offline MikeMuscle80

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #1024 on: August 06, 2023, 10:33:17 pm »
Are we just going to forget that Michelle herself caused the Jackie comparisons by deliberately going into Jackie's thread to call her obese, and then getting nasty with people in this thread when they called her out on it?

If she doesn't like the comparisons, she should have kept quiet, or at least messaged the moderators to get any comparison pics removed. She brought this on herself.

Offline Iron Wolf

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #1025 on: August 07, 2023, 10:06:10 pm »
Though, I will admit, it does not do anyone any favors when the mods here delete posts that fairly call Michelle out for attacking other people. If you're going to dish it out, you have to take it as well. But instead the mods fed into her ego by allowing her to say whatever she wanted while deleting any responses.

In case you didn't know, the Mods banned her for her conduct this past May. So much for feeding into her ego. Looking back in this thread I noticed you were also on the Massive  Shelly bandwagon. Why the change of heart? Did she hurt your feelings?

Offline LiveFree

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #1026 on: August 08, 2023, 02:53:56 am »
Though, I will admit, it does not do anyone any favors when the mods here delete posts that fairly call Michelle out for attacking other people. If you're going to dish it out, you have to take it as well. But instead the mods fed into her ego by allowing her to say whatever she wanted while deleting any responses.

In case you didn't know, the Mods banned her for her conduct this past May. So much for feeding into her ego. Looking back in this thread I noticed you were also on the Massive  Shelly bandwagon. Why the change of heart? Did she hurt your feelings?

My post that questioned Shelly for trash-talking Koom was deleted, along with several posts by other members. Obviously this was prior to her ban. It started around page 63-64. I don't know who deleted those posts, but someone went from protecting her to banning her.

Myself, I am still a fan of Shelly, but that won't stop me from being honest about her behavior or the situation as a whole.

Offline MikeMuscle80

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #1027 on: August 09, 2023, 07:05:54 pm »
Opinion seems to have shifted around her. I also was a fan, until she showed repeatedly what she's really like. I know some of that is down to mental illness and I'd never pass judgment due to that, but she also shouldn't just be able to talk to people however she wants.

The muscle and strength was amazing. I say this as a 230lbs male bodybuilder who, at the peak of her size and strength, Michelle would have had no problem breaking in two, and who had no chance of matching her for strength. It's a shame she turned out to be the way she is.

Online BG2112

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #1028 on: August 10, 2023, 08:02:09 pm »
She adds / deletes me on insta all the time.  Last time I asked why she deleted me and her reply was "Not sure who is really on my side anymore as far as online acquaintances"  I replied "Have I posted anything negative?"  and she replied "Kinda been waiting to see if you jump on the bandwagon about me in my thread"

Well I guess this is jumping on the bandwagon.  It's getting old with her popping up for a week or two and then disappearing again.  She was posting regularly on insta for a couple of weeks with dumbbell curls and flexing...then all of a sudden... gone

Next time I ask if she still has the dumbbells, she replies "no"

She has gotten rid of dumbbells / weights numerous times.  I don't understand why. 

She has told me that even though she is banned from here, someone still keeps her updated as to what is being posted

Offline MikeMuscle80

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #1029 on: August 10, 2023, 09:33:39 pm »
This is what I don't understand about her. She's banned from here, she had her thread deleted, she's insulted people here by insinuating that they only care about her due to "whack off fantasies"....but she still cares enough to have someone update her on what's being said.

As far as appearing and disappearing on Insta****, I suspect it's to test how much people are paying attention to her. If she feels she's not getting enough adoration, she deletes everything, then when she wants attention again  it reappears.

It's classic narcissistic behavior. And while I know she could have beaten me to a pulp, I'd have told her too. I was married to a narc for WAY too long before I finally saw the patterns.

Offline Paul Goldup

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #1030 on: August 11, 2023, 12:53:04 pm »
If she is monitoring this thread then those of us who give a shit should stay away, rather than get beat down by her for trying to be supportive. Remember, one word can be twisted into a perceived attack on her that engenders a brutal response from her. Try Facebook, I'm not allowed in but she is posting there I think.

Offline jeffbeans

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #1031 on: August 11, 2023, 01:38:30 pm »
Sure she's mentioned in the past that she's bipolar and has mental health issues, which would explain the extreme swings in mood.

I understand everyones frustrations, but Bipolar disorder is a very difficullt thing to manage. Her ability to pack muscle on, especially her biceps (especially recently) is out of this world and i'd rather get to see her progress occasionally with some drama here and there than not see them at all.

Offline LiveFree

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #1032 on: August 11, 2023, 08:19:00 pm »
Sure she's mentioned in the past that she's bipolar and has mental health issues, which would explain the extreme swings in mood.

I understand everyones frustrations, but Bipolar disorder is a very difficullt thing to manage. Her ability to pack muscle on, especially her biceps (especially recently) is out of this world and i'd rather get to see her progress occasionally with some drama here and there than not see them at all.

Well put.

And, just speaking for myself here, another thing that made Shelly awesome is how dominant she is. Most FBBs play dominant to placate fans, but Shelly is dominant. There's a big difference.

Offline prisonpreak

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1033 on: August 12, 2023, 01:56:37 pm »

Well put.

And, just speaking for myself here, another thing that made Shelly awesome is how dominant she is. Most FBBs play dominant to placate fans, but Shelly is dominant. There's a big difference.

You mean her natural dominant in relationship or what , I think it will be a heaven to be a partner with her , and could be also a nightmares

Offline Paul Goldup

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #1034 on: August 13, 2023, 12:22:34 pm »
Probably a little of both i'd imagine! If any of you are on Facebook she is on there I'm told. Give it a shot and let us know if she is still HUGE!

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Michelle (Shelley) Behnke

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View