Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574982 Posts in 72984 Topics by 28825 Members - Latest Member: aek1972 April 24, 2024, 01:50:22 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Michelle (Shelley) Behnke
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Michelle (Shelley) Behnke  (Read 319165 times)

Offline Michelle Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Michelle (Shelley) Behnke
« Reply #945 on: January 29, 2023, 06:39:45 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas

« Reply #945 on: January 29, 2023, 06:39:45 am »

Offline kalrisian

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Bigger is Better
« Reply #946 on: January 29, 2023, 12:33:51 pm »
Thank you! Nice Pictures.  :thanks:

Offline chemdude01

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #947 on: February 01, 2023, 01:08:48 am »
You look great, Shelly!  :rock:

Offline jeffbeans

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #948 on: February 01, 2023, 05:03:15 pm »
Absolutely incredible Michelle!! I hope I can follow you on ig again  :wow:

Offline Jackie Koorn

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #949 on: March 02, 2023, 08:05:17 am »
Michelle Behnke I heard you were talking shit about me. Why do people talk shit about someone they don't know?

Offline osher

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #950 on: March 02, 2023, 08:20:05 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michelle Behnke I heard you were talking shit about me. Why do people talk shit about someone they don't know?

Wow Jackie Koorn! I read Michelle Behnke's negative post about you. She is jealous of your strength. If she sees you on Saradas, she will delete her thread and escape like a small coward girl.

Offline BG2112

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #951 on: March 02, 2023, 10:12:27 am »
where is this thread about Jackie Koorn?

Offline Michelle Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #952 on: March 02, 2023, 05:45:21 pm »
This is lies... I had my thread deleted before I ever said anything about Jackie.  I am far from jealous of someone who makes things up about themselves. Her strength remains to be seen. And I'm not scared of shit.  I posted my thoughts directly to Jackie in a comment on her photo on her Insta****,  which she blocked me for without a reply. You all can believe whatever you need to in order to fulfill the whacked out, sick fantasies thar you all phap off to.

Offline Michelle Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #953 on: March 02, 2023, 05:52:34 pm »

Why do people like you make fake claims about themselves all over the internet to people they don't know. You post on multiple platforms and news articles with absurdly, ridiculous claims about yourself but only people dumb enough to believe you and blow sunshine up your ass are allowed to say their opinions. She's the real coward who blocked me on her inst@gram without a reply within minutes of me posting my opinion to her on one of her photos.

The better question is, why do you need the approval, attention and validation from people you don't know. And why do you care what people you don't think of your obviously bullshit claims?

Offline Michelle Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #954 on: March 02, 2023, 06:02:41 pm »

Wow Jackie Koorn! I read Michelle Behnke's negative post about you. She is jealous of your strength. If she sees you on Saradas, she will delete her thread and escape like a small coward girl.

Hahaha! Cause I'm afraid of some delusional nutcase's opinion or response to what I said about her bullshit claims? Right.... spoken like a true schmoe who phaps off to fetish fantasy crap and lives in a fantasy world. And jealous that she can't stop feeding her face and getting fatter and fatter? That she carries way more fat and can get people to believe her delusional claims about herself? Jealous that she needs approval,  attention and validation of people she doesn't know? Absolutely not.. You keep telling yourself that.
I'm am not even remotely jealous that she made herself gain far more fat than I did. I'm not jealous that she can make thousands of people she doesn't know believe her delusional claims. I am , however,  disgusted by her delusional claims and find them to be absurd.

I don't need some forum to hide in to say what I think. I posted my opinion directly to her on her inst@gram which she blocked me for without saying a word... looks as though she's the coward.

I'm done with nonsense right now. If anyone has shit they want or need to say, you all know where to find me.. including she- whale Jackie.

What am I running like a coward, afraid of?  Typed up insults and words from people I don't know? Hahaha.. only in your fantasies. You all can make up whatever scenarios for the fantasy world you live in, all you want. I find it hilarious you people think I'm afraid of some fat cow off in another county and what she thinks.

Do tell me! What exactly am I supposed to be being afraid of? What she and all of you can type up and post on the internet? Thanks for the laugh.

Offline Michelle Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #955 on: March 02, 2023, 07:18:52 pm »
where is this thread about jackie koorn?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login my comments were immediately deleted the evening I made them, by Old Surehand.  I doubt anyone saw them. I said something here as well, don't remember how it came up. But that was also deleted immediately by Old Surehand.
I have commented about her on the New York Post article about her and on her inst@gram photo, which she immediately blocked me for with no reply.

Offline Chainer★

• Andras Pikler
  • Activity:
    100%
  • +1 (978) 394-5711
« Reply #956 on: March 02, 2023, 07:42:24 pm »
So you scared Jackie Koorn? :D Who is stronger? Jackie Koorn or Michelle Behnke?
Selling my home. What's my home worth?

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?

Offline Michelle Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #957 on: March 02, 2023, 08:04:02 pm »
So you scared Jackie Koorn? :D Who is stronger? Jackie Koorn or Michelle Behnke?

Right... as if me and her fighting is something that would ever be something that would have an opportunity or reason to happen in real life anyway. 
But, to speak honestly.... strength has nothing to do with someone being able to defend themselves or defeat someone in a real life fight ( not some sanctioned or choreographed fight). And to speak honestly about myself in a truthful way instead of lies that feeds schmoes fantasies...
She probably could seriously hurt me at this stage in my life. She is younger,  does carry more size (albeit from flab), and I have a lot of spinal problems that I didn't have in my younger years. Pretty much anyone could seriously hurt me nowadays if they really wanted to and really tried. But that does not mean she is stronger. Her strength remains to be seen, mine has been proven. That doesn't mean I'm afraid or scared of the possibility or reality of it, if her attacking me could even ever be a e realistically possible threat. Which, if she ever showed up in person and tried attacking me, I would have her delusional ass hauled off to jail for assault and battary. But, the possibility ( as unrealistic and far fetched and as much of a fetish schmoes fantasy scenario it is) doesn't scare me away from stating my opinion. 

Offline charmingcarl

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #958 on: March 02, 2023, 08:48:43 pm »
Michelle!

Happy to have you back.  Ignore the haters and keep on keeping on!

Carl.

Offline Michelle Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #959 on: March 02, 2023, 09:09:26 pm »
I'm just replying to the accusations towards me. As far as haters, let em hate. I don't care about or need attention,  approval or validation from people I don't know and won't ever meet.  It's why I keep my circle so small these days. Quality over quantity. 

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Michelle (Shelley) Behnke

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View