Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577247 Posts in 73475 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 03:08:11 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Michelle (Shelley) Behnke
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Michelle (Shelley) Behnke  (Read 321511 times)

Offline blkxltng

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Michelle (Shelley) Behnke
« Reply #420 on: July 15, 2021, 08:28:32 pm »
That's great to hear  :woohoo: here's hoping things continue on a good path

Thank you!! Had another video session with the DBT counselor I will be seeing and she's who runs the DBT group. Went over rules.
Confidentiality is one... Can't repeat anything outside of group that happened in group.
Have to contract and honor I will not be acting on any self harm or suicidal feelings.
The DBT can't work if I take my life.

Thanks for keeping us posted, Shelley. Glad to hear that things are going well and I'm continuously praying for you! Hang in there, it'll continue to improve over time. Would love to be able to do what I can in order to assist :). I'll keep sending good vibes your way  :-*

Offline PhysiqueGuyUK

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #421 on: July 16, 2021, 04:56:50 pm »

Thank you!! Had another video session with the DBT counselor I will be seeing and she's who runs the DBT group. Went over rules.
Confidentiality is one... Can't repeat anything outside of group that happened in group.
Have to contract and honor I will not be acting on any self harm or suicidal feelings.

That's great that you're having the video sessions and that they sound like they've heard you out. It sounds like they're there if you need them and can tell them anything without anyone else finding out, which is definitely a big help in the mental health battle.

Wishing you all the best and continued happiness

Offline xhotnsexyx

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #422 on: July 20, 2021, 08:59:33 am »
hey, prayers for you. hope all is going great!

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #423 on: July 20, 2021, 12:28:51 pm »
hey, prayers for you. hope all is going great!

Thank you!!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #424 on: July 20, 2021, 12:29:32 pm »

That's great that you're having the video sessions and that they sound like they've heard you out. It sounds like they're there if you need them and can tell them anything without anyone else finding out, which is definitely a big help in the mental health battle.

Wishing you all the best and continued happiness

Thanks!!

Offline charmingcarl

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #425 on: July 23, 2021, 11:19:18 pm »
Great that you are getting video sessions.  Everyone here is really pulling for you!!  Keep believing in that process and it will do wonders for you!

Offline hobbs4444

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #426 on: July 24, 2021, 06:12:18 pm »
Hi, Michelle I sure hate to see anyone suffer. It sounds like most of your suicidal thoughts/actions are because of the physical pain you're in. I am an athlete and have had lots of issues too...a lot of people do. What really helped me and changed my life was The Egoscue Method. Pete Egosque wrote a book on his discoveries called Pain Free. He works with chronic pain sufferers and athletes.

His methods are so effective he has opened up multiple clinics all over the United States. There's 2 here in Arizona now. The methods/exercises are like no other you've ever seen. They dont take isurance though so may cost $500-3000 depending on how much treatment you need. I had a back surgery in 2007. My disc at S1-L5 was almost completely gone except the part that was bulging out. I had a fusuin done and it didnt fuse. I thought my life was over.

This method totally changed things for me. I mountain bike 50-100 miles per week, I hike and can do monster hikes like Cactus to Clouds (22 miles climp 10,600 feet), I swim 3000 yards at a time, and I lift pretty heavy at the gym (I take it easy on squats and deadlifts though). BTW, swimming is an excellent exercise and elongates the spine.

Getting back into motion and flexibilty when you're able will also make a huge difference. Check them out they probably have a clinic in your state or city. Ayways, I wish you the best of luck. You can get through this and hopefully will be amazed at how great and healthy you can feel again. Here's the link:https://www.egoscue.com/   I think you can do a lot of this online now as well

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #427 on: July 24, 2021, 07:00:08 pm »
Hi, Michelle I sure hate to see anyone suffer. It sounds like most of your suicidal thoughts/actions are because of the physical pain you're in. I am an athlete and have had lots of issues too...a lot of people do. What really helped me and changed my life was The Egoscue Method. Pete Egosque wrote a book on his discoveries called Pain Free. He works with chronic pain sufferers and athletes.

His methods are so effective he has opened up multiple clinics all over the United States. There's 2 here in Arizona now. The methods/exercises are like no other you've ever seen. They dont take isurance though so may cost $500-3000 depending on how much treatment you need. I had a back surgery in 2007. My disc at S1-L5 was almost completely gone except the part that was bulging out. I had a fusuin done and it didnt fuse. I thought my life was over.

This method totally changed things for me. I mountain bike 50-100 miles per week, I hike and can do monster hikes like Cactus to Clouds (22 miles climp 10,600 feet), I swim 3000 yards at a time, and I lift pretty heavy at the gym (I take it easy on squats and deadlifts though). BTW, swimming is an excellent exercise and elongates the spine.

Getting back into motion and flexibilty when you're able will also make a huge difference. Check them out they probably have a clinic in your state or city. Ayways, I wish you the best of luck. You can get through this and hopefully will be amazed at how great and healthy you can feel again. Here's the link:https://www.egoscue.com/   I think you can do a lot of this online now as well

Most of my suicide attempts are from a mental illness ..not pain. Only 1 of my recent 10 different attempts was about physical pain. I've been going through this since I was 12. Losing a friend to suicide hasn't helped. My mental illness has nothing to do with pain or sports. Thanks for the thought but you are way off base.

Offline hobbs4444

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #428 on: July 25, 2021, 06:28:13 am »
I see...looks like I was way off base. OK, now I know. Well, wish you the best of luck and whatever happens, you can get through this and I'll say some prayers for you.

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #429 on: July 25, 2021, 12:41:59 pm »
I see...looks like I was way off base. OK, now I know. Well, wish you the best of luck and whatever happens, you can get through this and I'll say some prayers for you.

Thank you for praying and the encouragement.. I've talked about my mental illness a lot here lately. There was no reason why you wouldn't have known other than not having had taken the time to read the posts.

Offline hobbs4444

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #430 on: July 25, 2021, 05:22:01 pm »
Yes, Ma'am. I was skimming through and was sloppy. I'm very sorry Michelle and I promise it won't happen again. I support you!

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #431 on: July 25, 2021, 10:43:59 pm »
Yes, Ma'am. I was skimming through and was sloppy. I'm very sorry Michelle and I promise it won't happen again. I support you!

It's ok!! Just wanted to tell you in case you wanted to read about it. Thank you so much for your support!!

Offline Martinal

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #432 on: July 26, 2021, 09:09:16 pm »
Stay well and healthy Michelle!
it will pass!

You are kind, down to earth, impressive, massive muscular, so strong!

Inspiring!

Offline fred2525

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #433 on: July 26, 2021, 11:08:18 pm »
Been praying for your total recovery. I have been following your journey. I know youwill recover and be better than ever. Sending extra good vibes and prayers.

Offline PhysiqueGuyUK

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #434 on: July 30, 2021, 10:54:44 am »
Just a quick message hoping you're ok Michelle, and that things are continuing to improve and go your way. We're just coming off the end of a heatwave here in the UK which has made training uncomfortable to say the least, us pale Brits aren't used to hot weather!

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Michelle (Shelley) Behnke

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View