Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577190 Posts in 73469 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 11:12:17 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Michelle (Shelley) Behnke
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Michelle (Shelley) Behnke  (Read 321426 times)

Offline joesoul

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Michelle (Shelley) Behnke
« Reply #405 on: June 24, 2021, 07:20:31 pm »
Us guys that truly endeavour to be better friends, than some of your closer acquaintances , are like me genuinely concerned for your physical and mental health. You have for many years given yourself freely online via posts, images , videoclips and discussions on your passion and progress to developing your strength and body. It has given your admirers and supporters a huge amount of pleasure. Therefore you more than deserve our thoughts and wishes for any improvements to your health.  God give you strength and speed to battle your complex situation.   🌹🌹🌹😟👍🌹

Forum Saradas

Offline blkxltng

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #406 on: June 26, 2021, 01:48:49 am »
Us guys that truly endeavour to be better friends, than some of your closer acquaintances , are like me genuinely concerned for your physical and mental health. You have for many years given yourself freely online via posts, images , videoclips and discussions on your passion and progress to developing your strength and body. It has given your admirers and supporters a huge amount of pleasure. Therefore you more than deserve our thoughts and wishes for any improvements to your health.  God give you strength and speed to battle your complex situation.   🌹🌹🌹😟👍🌹

I second this. It's wonderful that you're doing better and I only pray you continue to improve with time. Your health (both physical and mental) are really important and I wish you all the best Shelly.

Offline PhysiqueGuyUK

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #407 on: June 28, 2021, 05:51:04 pm »
Just a quick message Michelle to say hope things are going ok and that you've had a good relaxed weekend

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #408 on: July 03, 2021, 10:32:48 am »
Unfortunately I have backslid again with another overdose of 90 Tylenol. Was in the hospital on the medical floor for 2 days. Luckily the acetaminophen antidote did it's job. At first I was going to be admitted to ICU but they were able to bring my Tylenol levels down enough to not need ICU. I was told once again I'm lucky I asked for help or I would have had liver failure and would have needed a liver transplant. I don't consider it luck... God was watching over me and healing me. No admission to any psych hospital. Talked to a couple of the crisis workers and social workers and contracted that I would be safe at home and got to come home after I was medically cleared on the medical floor. All started over me calling the crisis line after a bad interaction with someone from church. I said 5 words about what happened and crisis worker said all I was going to do is complain about other people and he was hanging up. I said he doesn't even know if I'm safe or if I had suicidal feelings and told me not to make that up just to avoid him hanging up and then he hung up on me. I need extra prayers from any of you guys who pray. Thanks for always being concerned and checking in on me. With the sciatic pain being almost none existent I'm hoping to start lifting very soon. Get those good endorphins going. 
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #409 on: July 03, 2021, 10:41:59 am »
Oh btw...i  Reported that crisis worker to the director of the clinic he works for. That was not an appropriate way to handle that call.  I hope he gets fired... I'm sticking up for myself and other people who call. The way he acts like that.... He is going to end up being the reason someone completes a suicide.

Offline PhysiqueGuyUK

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #410 on: July 03, 2021, 06:48:04 pm »
Good call reporting that worker, people with that outlook and attitude shouldn't be in the position he's in. You're right, he'll be what pushes someone over the edge if he's hanging up on people who need to talk.

I'm glad you're back at home and didn't have to be admitted, being in the UK I'm not sure how it works over there in terms of keeping someone for suicide/self harm attempts etc but home is definitely the best place to heal.

Great to hear you're planning on lifting again, it's a good way to clear the mind and focus on one thing.

Offline overpowrd2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #411 on: July 03, 2021, 07:32:45 pm »
Good luck to get healthy. It's long way but you'll win it time by time. Stay strong with that!

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #412 on: July 03, 2021, 09:25:33 pm »
Good call reporting that worker, people with that outlook and attitude shouldn't be in the position he's in. You're right, he'll be what pushes someone over the edge if he's hanging up on people who need to talk.

I'm glad you're back at home and didn't have to be admitted, being in the UK I'm not sure how it works over there in terms of keeping someone for suicide/self harm attempts etc but home is definitely the best place to heal.

Great to hear you're planning on lifting again, it's a good way to clear the mind and focus on one thing.

Thank you!! Yeah .. Normally I would have been admitted to a psychiatric hospital. I was in the hospital for the medical problems from that Tylenol od. I think what helped me being able to come home is that I had a counseling session scheduled already for the morning after I got discharged.  And I made a verbal contract for safety that if I have those feelings again that I will call crisis and talk. The charge nurse on the medical floor I was on printed me out about 5 different crisis lines and there is also a texting crisis provider called helpline . I just text help to the number and they get me someone to text with right away.

Offline blkxltng

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #413 on: July 04, 2021, 02:27:12 pm »
Reporting the worker was definitely the right choice. Sounds like an endangerment to you or anyone who else who could call.

Really glad to hear that you're doing ok, and the lifting should definitely give you something to focus on. Just be sure not to push yourself too hard. I have you in my prayers and hope you continue to have a smooth recovery ☺️.

Offline PhysiqueGuyUK

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #414 on: July 04, 2021, 06:53:26 pm »
That's great that you have numbers you can reach out to and get to talk to someone. We have something similar here in the UK, but only run by volunteers. I hope it helps you out if you have any seriously bad days again.

Hope any problems from the Tylenol are settling down and that you're feeling a little better now, and if you do anything for it I hope you had a nice 4th July.

Offline Martinal

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #415 on: July 07, 2021, 04:44:22 pm »
hello Michelle

i am sorry  for the bad treatment by the councelor and all the medication issues!

Good that the sciatic nerve pains are over! That pain is annoying, you can walk, move now!

I hope the other medication issues will pass, they all have consecuences,
 those pain killers as tylenol acetomin alliviates head pain, muscle pain!
You have been training  hard, as a top athlete, injuries, muscle pains comes along
and now having stopped training is hard, all that energy in you!

Hopefully you will slowly gett back to a training  routine!
I use to train much, and happened to me to gain weight after i stopped!

You know much about many fields, medicine, anatomy, training , you like animals
Top performances with   bending bars,  lifting heavy weights and top massive muscularity..

And down to earth, active, sensible, kind, natural attractive, (not much make up)!

Michelle,  have a good recovery, it will pass, you will be back  soon and impress us!

Offline PhysiqueGuyUK

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #416 on: July 11, 2021, 01:52:12 am »
Hi Michelle, just checking in hope everything is ok and you're feeling better. Hoping the sciatica pain is still gone and that things are looking up mentally.

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #417 on: July 11, 2021, 02:55:39 pm »
Hi Michelle, just checking in hope everything is ok and you're feeling better. Hoping the sciatica pain is still gone and that things are looking up mentally.

So far, so good!🙃

Offline PhysiqueGuyUK

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #418 on: July 14, 2021, 09:59:30 pm »
That's great to hear  :woohoo: here's hoping things continue on a good path

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #419 on: July 14, 2021, 11:47:08 pm »
That's great to hear  :woohoo: here's hoping things continue on a good path

Thank you!! Had another video session with the DBT counselor I will be seeing and she's who runs the DBT group. Went over rules.
Confidentiality is one... Can't repeat anything outside of group that happened in group.
Have to contract and honor I will not be acting on any self harm or suicidal feelings.
The DBT can't work if I take my life.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Michelle (Shelley) Behnke

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View