Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577250 Posts in 73475 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 03:43:47 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Michelle (Shelley) Behnke
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Michelle (Shelley) Behnke  (Read 321519 times)

Offline jeffbeans

• Activity:
    6.67%
Re: Michelle (Shelley) Behnke
« Reply #390 on: June 15, 2021, 01:42:01 pm »
I hope things keep improving for you Shelley

Forum Saradas

« Reply #390 on: June 15, 2021, 01:42:01 pm »

Offline joesoul

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #391 on: June 15, 2021, 03:55:51 pm »
Michelle - hope the pain is getting less each day and that your overall health continues to improve. Wishing you well. 🌹🌹🤞🤞

Offline BG2112

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #392 on: June 16, 2021, 04:24:37 pm »
I'm actually going to the doctor today because I have been having pain in my left hip/butt/low back for 2 weeks now.  I tried advil for 5 days and it did nothing, so I want to see if I have sciatica and get on toradol also. 

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #393 on: June 17, 2021, 01:57:42 am »
I'm actually going to the doctor today because I have been having pain in my left hip/butt/low back for 2 weeks now.  I tried advil for 5 days and it did nothing, so I want to see if I have sciatica and get on toradol also.

Good luck, Brian. Let me know how it went...send me a private message if you want. Mine was same but on right side and mine went from there down through the outside part of my leg into my foot. It's by far the worst pain I'd ever felt. And I had to have a bone marrow biopsy when I was 16.. That didn't didn't even hurt as bad. At least with the biopsy I knee the pain would subside. Until I got on the Toradol, I thought this Sciatic pain would never end. It drove to take od on almost 2 full bottles of ibuprofen (180 200 mg pills). I just couldn't stand hurting so bad anymore.
Some days it flares up a little now but it's better enough to only need maybe one dose on one day and others are complete pain free and I don't need to take any.
Again... Good luck.. Let me know how it goes.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #394 on: June 19, 2021, 09:58:52 am »
I had my breathing test and pulmonology appointment yesterday. He said my results were excellent. I didn't just pass as average for my age and height and weight but I was above average which was kinda surprising given my weight. He thinks ( as well I have been thinking lately) that my shortness of breath is due to my weight. He thinks I might have sleep apnea. They have a way of having me doing the sleep study at home. So a nurse will be in touch about getting me the sleep study kit. I reallly, need to work on losing weight badly. Big wake up call today.

Offline prisonpreak

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #395 on: June 19, 2021, 01:19:23 pm »
hope speed recover for you ??? , we hope to see you well and healthy , don't be sad for loosing weight

Offline Martinal

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #396 on: June 20, 2021, 10:29:14 pm »
hello Michelle

How are you?
Hope you are  recovering well! Too many health issues this year, next year will be much better for you!
and be back to a normal life, to the gym and training!

You are down to earth, kind, have principles, dedicated, strong and feminine, modern Amazon, attractive!
How tall are you if i can ask?

ps
i tried to crush an apple, did not move.. you did twice easily!

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #397 on: June 21, 2021, 01:17:17 am »
hello Michelle

How are you?
Hope you are  recovering well! Too many health issues this year, next year will be much better for you!

You are down to earth, kind, have principles, dedicated, strong and feminine, modern Amazon, attractive!

ps

Thank you for the words of encouragement. My height is 5'6".

Offline PhysiqueGuyUK

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #398 on: June 21, 2021, 01:29:38 am »
Michelle,

I'm glad to read you're having pain free days and seem to be on medication that's working well - whenever I log in I check to see how you're doing and it's great to hear that things seem to be better.

Would you mind if I ask what you used to bench for reps, and what your max was?

Hope things continue on the up and up for you  :rock:

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #399 on: June 21, 2021, 03:46:10 am »
I hope things keep improving for you Shelley

Thank you!!🤗

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #400 on: June 21, 2021, 03:46:47 am »
Michelle - hope the pain is getting less each day and that your overall health continues to improve. Wishing you well. 🌹🌹🤞🤞

Thank you!! Still pretty much pain free!!

Offline PhysiqueGuyUK

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #401 on: June 23, 2021, 09:14:39 pm »
Hi Michelle - things still improving and going well?

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #402 on: June 24, 2021, 01:20:49 am »
Hi Michelle - things still improving and going well?

As far as sciatica pain.. I'm still pain free.
As far as the borderline personality disorder, it's an everyday struggle but so far I'm doing ok. I just found out yesterday that after being on an 8 month waiting list for DBT group therapy ( it's a special kind of group therapy that was created specifically for borderline) my name made it to the top of the waiting list. So I will be doing 2 hours a week for the group and 1 hour a week for the individual counseling to process how group is going. I had a rough night last night. I don't get along with the crisis worker on call so I called in a welfare check on myself and talked with this one officer that has always been supportive and helpful. She left 1 toradol with me and took the rest. Said she'd bring them back at 5:30 am at the end of her shift. Because I was feeling like taking them all. I get off of the mental health court judgement of 6 month commitment that was being done at home instead of the Looney bin.. Anyway, my care team is recommending closing that out instead of extending it. That's good news too.

Thanks so much guys for checking in with me.
It means alot. Some of you guys are turning out to be better friends and more supportive than the fake friends I've known personally.

Offline PhysiqueGuyUK

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #403 on: June 24, 2021, 02:00:01 pm »
Glad to hear the sciatica is under control. At least it sounds like you have a good support team for the BPD, if you're able to talk with someone who's supportive and understanding that's great. Hopefully the counselling will start to improve things and help you get back on the right track. I know how frustrating it can be to try and get understanding help for mental illness, the support for it here in the UK is....lacking, to say the least.

I'm always in your corner for your fight - you got this 

Offline Martinal

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #404 on: June 24, 2021, 05:53:02 pm »
hello Michelle

How are you?

ps

Thank you for the words of encouragement. My height is 5'6".

hello Michelle

You will recover soon, rest well, eat well, relax! Do you have other hobbies, music, movies?
Hopefully pain of  sciatic nerve is over yet!  Can hurt much and  is annoying
A deep tissue massage can help.
You have big muscles ..

Soon you will  impress  with your training, strenght, size!
and to me natural, down to earth, attractive!

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Michelle (Shelley) Behnke

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View