Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577367 Posts in 73484 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 07:51:52 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Michelle (Shelley) Behnke
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Michelle (Shelley) Behnke  (Read 321591 times)

Offline hockey13892003

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Michelle (Shelley) Behnke
« Reply #225 on: December 18, 2020, 07:14:02 pm »
Are your biceps really 24", like have you measured them lately? I tried looking up the biggest female biceps on record and it said Rene Toney had 20.25".

Not trying to say they don't look absolutely massive. Just saying, if they really are 24" you've got the biggest biceps EVER on a female... that's absolutely wild!
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #226 on: December 18, 2020, 07:44:29 pm »
Are your biceps really 24", like have you measured them lately? I tried looking up the biggest female biceps on record and it said Rene Toney had 20.25".

Not trying to say they don't look absolutely massive. Just saying, if they really are 24" you've got the biggest biceps EVER on a female... that's absolutely wild!

Yes.. I have measured them recently. They measured 24"... I wouldn't claim a measurement I didn't actually check and have. Thanks!!!

Offline NProfits

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #227 on: December 18, 2020, 08:54:15 pm »
You are really thick and huge. You are a monster... You remind me of the mountain. You are a giant strong woman..❤️❤️

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #228 on: December 18, 2020, 08:56:03 pm »
Did a better more accurate measurement... Used a paperclip to keep any slack made flexing stay tight... Not 24" actually only 22.5" but still damn big.. Still damn good

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #229 on: December 18, 2020, 09:02:48 pm »

Offline hockey13892003

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #230 on: December 18, 2020, 09:05:37 pm »
That's absolutely unreal... most incredible biceps ever.

Jealous of the guys who got to do sessions with you a few years back. It wouldn't even be close to having on today. You've put on a lot of muscle since then. Keep killing it!

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #231 on: December 18, 2020, 09:20:53 pm »

Jealous of the guys who got to do sessions with you a few years back. It wouldn't even be close to having on today. You've put on a lot of muscle since then. Keep killing it!

Thanks.. And thanks for getting me to make sure my measurement was accurate. I want my stats to be accurate and truthful... It did measure at 24 a few days ago.. Could have been a pump..could have been some slack I didn't notice.
But after you said something I felt compelled to try to get and post an accurate measurement.
Thanks for your compliments too. I am much bigger and stronger than I was when I did sessions and I was pretty big and strong back then.

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #232 on: December 18, 2020, 09:22:12 pm »
You are really thick and huge. You are a monster... You remind me of the mountain. You are a giant strong woman..❤️❤️

Thank you!!!!! I'm planning to gain a lot more muscle yet so stay tuned!!!

Offline hockey13892003

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #233 on: December 18, 2020, 09:41:51 pm »

Thanks.. And thanks for getting me to make sure my measurement was accurate. I want my stats to be accurate and truthful... It did measure at 24 a few days ago.. Could have been a pump..could have been some slack I didn't notice.
But after you said something I felt compelled to try to get and post an accurate measurement.
Thanks for your compliments too. I am much bigger and stronger than I was when I did sessions and I was pretty big and strong back then.

Absolutely, I hope you didn't take me questioning it in the first place as disrespectful. I was just blown away by that measurement, but I appreciate you backing up your claims with a measurement that quickly. Like you said, still really massive/insane.

Do you think you'd ever do sessions again, like after Covid runs it course? I think getting to feel 22 inch biceps would be mindblowing, not to mention feeling that power in arm wrestling. I know you've said you've only drawn/lost a time or two and with those arms I believe it.

Offline Eliasot7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #234 on: December 18, 2020, 09:48:57 pm »

:what: you were doing sessions? like what?

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #235 on: December 18, 2020, 09:49:54 pm »

Absolutely, I hope you didn't take me questioning it in the first place as disrespectful. I was just blown away by that measurement, but I appreciate you backing up your claims with a measurement that quickly. Like you said, still really massive/insane.

Do you think you'd ever do sessions again, like after Covid runs it course? I think getting to feel 22 inch biceps would be mindblowing, not to mention feeling that power in arm wrestling. I know you've said you've only drawn/lost a time or two and with those arms I believe it.

With my knee injury, I'm really not thinking sessions are going to be on the table. If I get to know a few guys like some I have gotten to know , I would be willing to do muscle worship sessions with some arm wrestling, some upper body holds and lifts. But lower body involved lifts are an absolute no. I'm not supposed to lift added weight with my legs because of my knee. But trust etc would have to be grown to insure no further injury.
There is one small possibility a guy from this forum may come to do some lifts and he's willing to be filmed so I'm taking the risk. Hope that answers that question.

Offline Eliasot7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #236 on: December 18, 2020, 09:52:29 pm »

With my knee injury, I'm really not thinking sessions are going to be on the table. If I get to know a few guys like some I have gotten to know , I would be willing to do muscle worship sessions with some arm wrestling, some upper body holds and lifts. But lower body involved lifts are an absolute no. I'm not supposed to lift added weight with my legs because of my knee. But trust etc would have to be grown to insure no further injury.
There is one small possibility a guy from this forum may come to do some lifts and he's willing to be filmed so I'm taking the risk. Hope that answers that question.

so you were armwrestling for sessions? have you ever lost? how many bad boys got bruised eheheh:)

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #237 on: December 18, 2020, 09:55:16 pm »

so you were armwrestling for sessions? have you ever lost? how many bad boys got bruised eheheh:)

I did arm wrestling, lift and carry.. Muscle worship and wrestling.
I've never lost in a session. Lost once to a guy who just had to arm wrestle me while I had a fever and had the flu. It's was barely a win though. Took him a long time to budge my arm and then win.

Offline Eliasot7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #238 on: December 18, 2020, 09:57:03 pm »

I've never lost in a session. Lost once to a guy who just had to arm wrestle me while I had a fever and had the flu. It's was barely a win though. Took him a long time to budge my arm and then win.

But now you ae bigger and stronger, i think we have virtually zero chances to put that huge arm down, een if u let me use two arms  :-\

Offline NProfits

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #239 on: December 18, 2020, 10:18:31 pm »

How was it with wrestling? Have you ever wrestled any skinny women? Have you ever lost any match? You look really giant and strong for any opponent ❤️

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Michelle (Shelley) Behnke

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View