Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577363 Posts in 73484 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 07:41:38 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Michelle (Shelley) Behnke
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Michelle (Shelley) Behnke  (Read 321587 times)

Offline charmingcarl

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Michelle (Shelley) Behnke
« Reply #90 on: October 26, 2020, 07:22:17 pm »
I had my whole body scan about a month ago. It came back as no thyroid cancer being detected anywhere. I am still cancer free!! Please check my Inst@gram @michellelbehnke for new progress pics with my lifting!!!

Super happy to hear it!!!  We are all wishing you well!!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #90 on: October 26, 2020, 07:22:17 pm »

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #91 on: October 26, 2020, 07:47:28 pm »
Thank you marvin!! I'm definitely feeling bigger and stronger than ever!!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline spartan7782

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #92 on: October 26, 2020, 10:59:05 pm »
Great news!!!  I was glad to hear you were well.  Bigger and stronger than ever?  All i can say is wow!

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #93 on: October 27, 2020, 10:31:23 am »
Great news!!!  I was glad to hear you were well.  Bigger and stronger than ever?  All i can say is wow!

Yes.. I'm bigger and stronger than ever. Funny how you haven't answered emails ...

Offline Miley Cyrus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #94 on: October 27, 2020, 07:04:57 pm »
Wow, Michelle, I am glad you are back and that you are cancer free.
I am big fan of your 2015 shape (photos are still available on michelle_behnke Twitter account).

Hope you become very massive.

By the way, I remember you had written that you were married in the past.
What was the reaction of your ex-husband when you become “massive Shelly”?

Thanks.

Offline overpowrd2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #95 on: October 27, 2020, 07:33:00 pm »
Hi!
Great news as you are free now.
What do you plan for the futur? Workout and strength actions like before?
You are strong as crazy. Very big muscles and very big strength you have.

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #96 on: October 28, 2020, 12:23:35 am »
I am big fan of your 2015 shape (photos are still available on michelle_behnke Twitter account).

Thanks.

I'm certainly way bigger than I was in 2015 lol..
Apparently you've not seen my Insta****.

Offline Miley Cyrus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #97 on: October 28, 2020, 11:20:01 am »

Thanks.

I'm certainly way bigger than I was in 2015 lol..
Apparently you've not seen my Inst@gram.

I wrote you a personal message

Offline jeffbeans

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #98 on: November 11, 2020, 01:01:08 pm »
She has stated in her profile that she is bipolar, I think it's best to show some understanding and patience and wait for her to come back.

The size of her arms at the moment are phenomenal and I look forward to her return

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #99 on: November 11, 2020, 05:39:05 pm »
She has stated in her profile that she is bipolar, I think it's best to show some understanding and patience and wait for her to come back.

The size of her arms at the moment are phenomenal and I look forward to her return

Thanks Jeff.. I guess...
I'm not coming back to Insta**** for posting flex pics. Not when there are the weird ass stalker kind of guys like musclefan who goes by trucker troy on Insta**** and comes back under and other fake profiles after he's blocked for being an unsupportive asshole..
Too many of you fetish freaks feel like you can hide behind your keyboards being entitled to seeing my shit and contacting me with new profiles and harassing me AFTER I make it clear you've either been out of line or done something wrong. You all think you're God's gift to female lifters. THINK AGAIN!!!!!!
 Jeff.. You've typically been pretty supportive. I don't know why the people on this site seem to think because I delete my Insta**** account that I won't see and respond to the shit talking going on about me here.

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #100 on: November 11, 2020, 05:50:36 pm »
Basically how she operates I have seen. Even though we are being supportive someone pissed her off!

Not everyone is as supportive as they pretend to be.

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #101 on: November 11, 2020, 07:05:28 pm »
More than likely her Inst@gram account will reappear in a few days.

Not for any flex pics.. Done with that whole seen. Too many bad experiences with fetish guys.

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #102 on: November 11, 2020, 09:09:14 pm »
Michelle,

Nice to hear your side of why you deleted your Inst@gram. Think you are right to steer clear of social media. Nobody wants you taking another 48 Lyrica and nearly destroying yourself.

It wasn't social media that led me to want to take the pills. Social media is not the problem. I said this idiot, musclefan, is why the final reason I chose to.. Not the only reason. There was way more, bigger, more important shit in my life that led me to want to do that.. I would never take my life solely because of some bullshit fetish dude on social media .. I'm stronger than that. It was months and plies of bullshit and stress and personal real life problems that led to it.. I just said his insensitive response was the final reason( like icing on a cake) ( needle on a haystack as I stated) why I chose to say fuck it and take the pills. I have plenty of damn good friends including my best friend and the guy I'm currently seeing who I've met via social media. Guys like musclefan ... Fetish guys with no care for the real person behind the photos who are reaching out and making contact with women then being shallow jerks are the problem. Not social media as a whole.
The reason I'm choosing not to allow fetish dudes access to an IG or my Facebook is guys like musclefan aka trucker Troy and Kevin Schwarze and a couple others who can't take a hint at being blocked and turn into stalkers and creeps who come back with new or other fake profiles under different names to continue to make contact and harass.

Offline jeffbeans

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #103 on: November 12, 2020, 10:28:50 am »
OK musclefan1991 can you stop now, if you're a 'musclefan' then support women with muscles.

Offline joesoul

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #104 on: November 12, 2020, 09:50:19 pm »
OK musclefan1991 can you stop now, if you're a 'musclefan' then support women with muscles.
Your comments Jeffbeans are spot on . We as admirers of female strength and muscle should encourage, support and appreciate their efforts and be grateful that they allow us to see and enjoy the results.  I am in my mid sixties and grew up with little or minimal access to view or realize any womanly musculature. Therefore, we are now extremely lucky that we have wonderful women such as Michelle, who present us freely with their great  bodies to see and follow.

Michelle , please continue to be yourself and hope you are getting your mind and body as well as you want them to be.  Don't allow a certain person to upset you. Remember that the word fan is short for fanatic which is another word meaning extremist. So please ignore any adverse comments from that source.  Good luck and all the very best for the future.  :thanks: ;)

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Michelle (Shelley) Behnke

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View