Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575760 Posts in 73220 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 02:45:36 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  Best Herbicepscam Models You Never Met In Person?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Best Herbicepscam Models You Never Met In Person?  (Read 2329 times)

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    36.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Best Herbicepscam Models You Never Met In Person?
« on: April 24, 2023, 03:28:41 pm »
I don't know if this is the correct category, but here goes. Who are the best herbicepscam.com models you never met in person? (Add other camming services if you like.) It would be based on the usual physical features, plus personality, entertainment value and a good vibe. You seem to get along. I have three.

3. LaurieSteele - From what I've read here she is all but retired from the scene and her last session on herbicepscam is listed October 25, 2020. For me she was one of those bodybuilders who are not only a mature Amazonian but feminine. All sexy and strong curves. She was funny, quasi-dominant attitude and like the best, could have her own podcast. One on one she was great and her signature shirt ripping was one of a kind. I hope she's doing great.

2. K..Ass (a.k.a. Keyla) - She first used Keyla and now she is K..Ass. She was on herbicepscam a lot up until around a year or so ago, the last listing there is April 3 of this year. She comes from Spain I believe and English is a second or third language. Still, K communicates well in English and with that heavily accented innocent yet sexy voice. K made me melt and very hard all at the same time. I'm usually avoid young women, either camming or in live sessions due to my advanced age, but with that long blonde hair K had (last time I saw her, a brunette with long hair), that bright sexy smile and gorgeous figure I gave up. I called her my Marilyn Monroe and she blushed. For me that is the aura she created. K listed herself as being into jiu jitsu wrestling so she is not a body builder... but what a body! One on one she could be dominant or submissive and could talk very naughty in private or one on one.

1. Naughty Nuriye - Speaking of naughty I always wanted to meet Nuriye in person and have a session, but as you probably know, she doesn't. So when I found her on herbicepscam.com I jumped at the chance. Must have cammed with her for several years. She is funny, imaginative, intelligent and a nice person, besides having Grade AAA slabs of U.S. muscle, a gorgeous face and curves to die for. Nuriye loves what she does, knows what we like... and what we need. She can be the ultimate Amazonian dominatrix or a drop dead seductive sub, and all the colors in between. She has few inhibitions. As I've gotten to know her I love it I can make her really laugh, which is priceless. Sometimes I'd just visit in free to see what she was (or wasn't) wearing, say hello and say, "No session today," and she'd sincerely would want me to stay. (I never abused the privilege.) More than a couple of times I'd just when she'd get back from a one-on-one I'd see Nuriye's gorgeous face and bare, powerful shoulders. I'd say something like, "You're wearing my favorite outfit," because it was obviously nude. She'd laugh and then seductively say, "Are we going one on one?" How can I resist?

Those are my three. How about yours?

Forum Saradas

Online mussgal

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Best Herbicepscam Models You Never Met In Person?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2023, 09:09:02 am »
I have to agree on your summary of Naughty Nuriye - conducts herself like a true professional on HBC.

One who I also found very engaging and works out quickly what floats your boat would be Monstress. She's great!

Offline jchill

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2023, 02:21:58 am »
My former favorites are long gone from HBC but Were always nice.  They were Catherine Holland(siren) Wynne Regan Seacrest(Genie)  and Gina Farnsworth(can't remember her webcam name).

Offline sebpaul0104

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2023, 03:51:55 am »
1) Lisa Krog

Offline sebpaul0104

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2023, 03:56:27 am »
1) Lisa Krog
2) Laurie Steele
3) Carla Gutierrez
4) Debbie Bramwell

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2023, 01:21:26 pm »
Mmmm I totally have to agree with Naughty Nuriye, definitely very imaginative and perfect for webcam sessions.  Years ago I had a WebCam session with Andrea Thiel, she left a big impression on me, very sexy and great role-play.

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  Best Herbicepscam Models You Never Met In Person?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View