Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574478 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 09:33:12 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  NEW HBC SITE
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: NEW HBC SITE  (Read 61304 times)

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: NEW HBC SITE
« Reply #180 on: October 22, 2021, 10:21:00 pm »
eek, maybe things aren't going as well as one would hope. Just logged on for the first time in a long time. in one girl's room she kept repeatedly asking for tips then said "f*ck you guys" and left, another girl she asked some guy if he was a f*g. hopefully there are some other girls who aren't scaring guys off :) I saw titanic was on too, never seen her before. nothing interesting happened, though only a couple guys were in there, not 50. not smiling, but nothing unpleasant.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #180 on: October 22, 2021, 10:21:00 pm »

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #181 on: October 23, 2021, 11:32:49 am »
eek, maybe things aren't going as well as one would hope. Just logged on for the first time in a long time. in one girl's room she kept repeatedly asking for tips then said "f*ck you guys" and left, another girl she asked some guy if he was a f*g. hopefully there are some other girls who aren't scaring guys off :) I saw titanic was on too, never seen her before. nothing interesting happened, though only a couple guys were in there, not 50. not smiling, but nothing unpleasant.

The worst marketing for the current overall line-up is the ad for clips.   All that wealth of talent in the past and the best of what is live now is Titanic who could best be described as dime a dozen in the glory days.  It's all very Emperor's New Clothes with her.  A model making a mint who looks miserable and the others who aren't earning are miserable too. 
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #182 on: October 23, 2021, 04:26:13 pm »
is there any plan at all to reup the old content? stuff of like old michelle russell or gina farnsworth from before the site switch--it might not be HD or 4K but to us it's still extremely valuable.

i dont' think you'd have to upload everything that was posted but certainly the most popular stuff would do very well

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #183 on: November 05, 2021, 02:55:06 pm »
is there any plan at all to reup the old content? stuff of like old michelle russell or gina farnsworth from before the site switch--it might not be HD or 4K but to us it's still extremely valuable.

i don't think you'd have to upload everything that was posted but certainly the most popular stuff would do very well

"All"? No. Content that was produced prior to 2019 is added to the model site on an ongoing basis. There is no release timetable, but if a model was great for us and if we still have material that can be formatted for publication, then they will likely be added at some point in the future.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #184 on: November 06, 2021, 01:14:25 pm »
oh i was speaking more of the for-purchase cam records or model videos prior to the HBC revamp. Some of them would still be vaild (Michelle Russell had a pretty large library, but someone like Gina who isn't around anymore wouldn't have a profile to place them). IIRC users that had purchased these videos way back when still have access them them in the "My Videos" section with the rest of the purchases

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #185 on: November 08, 2021, 01:00:00 am »
oh i was speaking more of the for-purchase cam records or model videos prior to the HBC revamp. Some of them would still be vaild (Michelle Russell had a pretty large library, but someone like Gina who isn't around anymore wouldn't have a profile to place them). IIRC users that had purchased these videos way back when still have access them them in the "My Videos" section with the rest of the purchases
That's not really how it works. Database migration is tricky and inexact, but I was pleased that so many of the old vids did make it over safely for the active model profiles. Legacy users who bought clips long ago still have access to many of them, but a good many were lost. There is no HBC archive of old model-produced videos. Those are the property of the individual models, so it would be up to them whether to reload the content onto the new platform.

One of the more surprising phenomena has been guys requesting that their entire accounts - including old videos - be deleted. I say surprising, because once gone, the old clips cannot be recovered and a high percentage of people requesting to be forgotten will return some weeks later requesting that their accounts be restored.

Offline petitfilou87

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #186 on: November 08, 2021, 07:57:42 am »
For me since 3 months it si mpossible to add money !! Why ? I don't know !!!
I ve sended a lot of mails and always the same  answers !!! but no solutions

Offline petitfilou87

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #187 on: December 06, 2021, 07:29:56 pm »
I'm the single here to have problems for add money on HBC !!!! it s always impossible for me

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #188 on: December 13, 2021, 05:38:35 am »
I'm the single here to have problems for add money on HBC !!!! it s always impossible for me
Always email us directly about any purchase issues. help@herbicepscam.com

Offline sebpaul0104

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #189 on: March 14, 2023, 02:14:59 am »
Folks,

What browser on an iPhone does HBC work on ? I tried safari and chrome and the video doesn’t load … any help here… thanks

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #190 on: May 03, 2023, 01:24:01 pm »
What IOS version are you running?

Offline sebpaul0104

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #191 on: May 21, 2023, 11:58:25 am »
I am on ios16 … the site has had some upgrades and now I am able to see cams on the mobile … Thanks Mate 👍😀

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    96.67%
« Reply #192 on: May 26, 2023, 02:37:42 am »
Anybody else getting a URL:Phishing warning?
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline wookie224

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #193 on: June 07, 2023, 07:41:46 pm »
No warning from me.

It has been a few weeks since I visited. What happened to Monstress?

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    96.67%
« Reply #194 on: June 07, 2023, 10:15:19 pm »
No warning from me.

It has been a few weeks since I visited. What happened to Monstress?

What do you mean? I saw her online a few days ago but did not go in. Did something happen to her?
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  NEW HBC SITE

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View