Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577696 Posts in 73539 Topics by 28932 Members - Latest Member: MoonXD May 02, 2024, 01:36:38 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Milena Tevilova
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Milena Tevilova  (Read 13841 times)

SK

Milena Tevilova
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2009, 02:06:31 pm »
Session review with Milena Tevilova

Session: London
Cost:      £200
Time booked: 1 hour

This is my second session with Milena and probably the worse with a FBB.
Met her at her hotel in Victoria, London. Adequate for sensual sessions.
I knew she smoked but the room stank of smoke and no ventilation.
Was greeted by Milena in skimpy bikini and short hair (had a wig last time) and looked better with shorter hair. The conversation was very difficult as, she keep puffing away and lack of her understanding English (not her fault - i dont speak any Bulgarian). Starting admiring her tall physique and started kissing her body and than onto her lips. Kissing was not much fun -  combination of strong chewing gum trying to cancel the cigarette breath. She kept her eyes closed during the entire session and seemed very dis-interested. Went for DATY and after a few seconds stopped, not the best tasting Y.
Got her to go down and blow me off which she did. She had scratch marks and cuts (probably from shaving) all over her.
I quickly got in the shower, washed up, got dressed and drop the cash and departed way before my allocated hour (my choice). She said " hope to see you soon " - i dont think so ............
left the hotel smelling of malboro lights (not sure if she was smothing malboro).

Disappointing and one to forget

marks 4/10

I have seen quite a few FBB for sessions and this was the worst - as they say someone has to be last!!!

Karma appreciated
x

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas

Offline samsadeniz

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Session with Milena Tevilova
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2009, 03:22:29 pm »
I dont mind the smoking. cause i smoke. but Im worried for u for the cuts u mentioned. hope u adoided them

nycred

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2009, 04:14:39 pm »
Thanks and Karma SK.  Although this was not a positive review, great write up nonetheless.

tom jensen

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2009, 08:36:21 am »
thanks for those comments
I was going to book with her, but after those details i am reconsidering spending some cash on another girl.

ralf

Re: Milena Tevilova
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2009, 12:41:47 pm »
yes FS, HJ, GFE

tammy

« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2010, 02:49:57 pm »
FS right? Only oral?

Offline samsadeniz

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2010, 03:37:12 pm »
fs is 400gbp my friend

tammy

« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2010, 03:45:58 pm »
ok thanks. I guess I'd put up another 200 if I was to see her ;) Where did u find out, does she put prices on some website?

tammy

« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2010, 03:49:29 pm »
By the way,do u know if her website is any good? I see shes got a members section there...

Offline samsadeniz

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2010, 04:14:15 pm »
her website is no good. ancient pics nothing more. you can always email her.. I will never have sex with a stranger. I'm from south africa. I'm only into muscle worship and couple of other things which my gf won't do.   (she says she is a lady :))) ) but milena is from e.europe if u have money there is no limit:))))) this is for everyone :never have unprotected sex with a stranger

Buster247

Milena Tevilova
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2010, 11:44:05 am »
Does anyone have any experience and care to share there opinions? Really considering a session as shes in the UK.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline samsadeniz

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Milena Tevilova
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2010, 01:15:16 pm »
she is ok. not the best but ok. check out reviews about her in the forum

Offline frankbunce

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2010, 03:07:47 am »
I've met this lady. She's got quite a soul and to be perfectly frank, it's worth remembering that Chemistry is a two way thing. She's a tremendously powerful woman and let me tell you that I experienced things I would only dream of. I guess we just hit it off.
If you want to experience a woman who can physically dominate you and has a body that most of us would envy, then you ought to drop her an email. She's quite a reserved woman initially. I guess that's maybe because she doesn't trust too many people - most former Eastern Bloc folk don't.
I agree with some folk that if you turn up with a fist full of cash you expect a good time. I assure you that Milena delivers if you have the right attitude and treat her with respect.
Also, remember she is a bodybuilder and like most female bodybuilders, they have a muscular physique that isn't due to Iron alone and there are some affects (some very positive) that come from this.
When this woman squeezes you...She literally clamps you and the pressure is incredible. I'm not talking about her scissor grip either.
Respect to her.

sirob

Milena Tevilova contact
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2011, 12:09:59 am »
Hi guys I live in Perth Australia the most isolated capital city in the world. We never have a chance to see big ripped girls there. I know Milena has been badly reviewed here but I am willing to take my chances when I am in London this week as beggars can't be Childers. Problem is I can't get through to any of the numbers listed for her, they say not contactable!

Can any one help. I hope so because wher I live the oppotunity never comes by and I don't get away very often

Offline luvthemuscle

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Milena Tevilova contact
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2011, 11:07:18 am »
I have a contact number for Milena, but I have not spoken to her for a while; +44 7576 575 608

Good luck and please let us know how you get on.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Milena Tevilova

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View