Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576433 Posts in 73339 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 04:13:34 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  What's happened to...?  |  Wayne DeMilla?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Wayne DeMilla?  (Read 4162 times)

asapferg

Wayne DeMilla?
« on: October 12, 2015, 07:59:28 pm »
He was the biggest supporters of Female Bodybuilding. I heard he was diagnosed with cancer and had to retire from the IFBB. I believe if he was still around fbbing won't be taking this lying down.

Forum Saradas

Offline pumpfiction

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Where is Wayne DeMilla?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 10:23:09 pm »
He was the biggest supporters of Female Bodybuilding. I heard he was diagnosed with cancer and had to retire from the IFBB. I believe if he was still around fbbing won't be taking this lying down.

Not sure on him being the "biggest supporter of Female Bodybuilding" (The names of the late Kenny Kassel and Steve Stone would spring first in mind) but definitively one of the big names in the IFBB in the 90s. Didn't know about his cancer. I think he took his most severe hit when his  own splinter federation, notably spearheaded by Lee Priest failed to grow.

Apparently he's still working on the promoting business.

Offline doriteman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2015, 08:01:56 pm »
Demilia was absolutely NOT a big supporter of female bodybuilding.  He cancelled the 99 Ms. O which later got saved and moved to NJ by some generous donors.  He also threatened to end female bodybuilding when there was talk of a union of female bodybuilders.

Robin Chang is far worse.  He single handedly dropped FBB from the two biggest shows of the year and dispatched IFBB butt boy Bob Chick to promote this crappy WPD division. Thank God for Wings of Strength, Tim Gardner, Melody Spetko and others for keeping the hope alive.
User is currently banned [View]

Sirhc34

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2016, 03:31:20 am »
What's wrong with Womens Physique?

asapferg

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2016, 03:33:43 pm »
It's a substitute for female bodybuilding.

Sirhc34

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2016, 01:12:26 am »

Maybe in America, the same however cannot be said of Europe.

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2016, 01:31:50 pm »

Maybe in America, the same however cannot be said of Europe.

In and of itself, there's nothing wrong with womens physique, giving women the choice of another category where they don't have to build their physiques and diet to such an extreme as bodybuilders, but it too often does seem to be a replacement for female bodybuilding instead of another division along side it (at least in the states).

Offline polyglot

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2016, 03:20:44 am »
He was basically a Promoter, not a supporter.  I recall that when I first met him, his daytime job was with a telephone company.

One beautiful FBB that I had met was Sandy Kamberger.  She wasn't overly muscular, but had beautiful lines.  Wayne got involved with her and she quit the sport.  What Wayne was doing was signing the women to contracts.  Sandy told me that if she signed such a contract, he would guarantee her a spot on the next Ms. Olympia which not coincidentally, he promoted.  He was to receive a percentage of her earnings - even show prize money from shows he promoted.  Perhaps a conflict of interest?

Anyway, she did sign and did make a 30-minute commercial for a fitness machine.  However, he never invited her to the next Ms. Olympia.  If the women didn't produce for him, he dropped them.  She retired and Wayne ended up receiving some sort of suspension.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  What's happened to...?  |  Wayne DeMilla?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View