Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575990 Posts in 73260 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 05:37:25 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Denise Rutkowski
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Denise Rutkowski  (Read 561813 times)

gogu007

Re: Denise Rutkowski
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2013, 09:32:20 pm »

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2013, 09:32:20 pm »

gogu007

« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2013, 09:38:08 pm »

gogu007

« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2013, 09:41:08 pm »

pet_102002

« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2013, 08:56:56 am »

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2013, 04:13:34 am »

mmmmm GOOD!!!  ENJOY :) :) :)

:)
Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

pet_102002

« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2013, 09:58:46 am »
What a Lovely girl  :heart: :heart: :heart:
This is my Friday Denise's Contribution ;)
I hope that you will enjoy it ;)

natij3l

« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2013, 05:14:22 pm »

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2013, 02:30:34 pm »

Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

pet_102002

« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2013, 01:03:56 pm »

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #54 on: April 27, 2013, 05:58:07 pm »
Same story as some others. She seemed to have a good head on her shoulders, but she was young. The combo of a religous cult and heavy roid abuse had alot to do with her downfall is my guess. The roids do change your brain, especially when used heavily....even in men. Depression is a common side effect of stopping heavy roid use. Lets pray she gets well. She's still only 50..which is not old in life terms. That is the same face. Just a much less flattering look. The guys in the business sucked her in at a young age....she found a way to make some money and then moved to Venice beach where things seemed to be going well to her fans, but never were. That finding religion thing so suddenly seemed odd to me. The reports were she was in one of those very small religious groups that go door to door. Sad story, but maybe there will be a good ending to it.

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2013, 06:01:12 pm »
I've known many a roid user who went to other drugs after depression set in and roids and the rest were gone. I'd make a large wager that this is tied to some drug she was hooked on after her many years of roids. Where are all her fans and sponsors now when she needs help? Good point whoever said that.

este55

« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2013, 02:56:52 am »
god, this is all so crazy and sad to me. She was the hottest women ever at one time. Now she is one of the ugliest guys. Just when you think you have seen it all.

samusaran

« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2013, 04:17:44 am »
god, this is all so crazy and sad to me. She was the hottest women ever at one time. Now she is one of the ugliest guys. Just when you think you have seen it all.
it is crappy. shes one of my all time favs. as well. i wonder if things would be different for her is she won the olympia in 93(i think she should have) and came back in 94.

miko.miko

« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2013, 04:19:12 pm »
there is a story that her downward spiral and move back to Texas started a few years after olympia, when she lost custody of the kids she was taking care of at Venice Beach

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #59 on: April 29, 2013, 09:09:11 pm »
My heart aches for this woman.  As Zig said, she's  young at 50 yr old and with solid professional help she  can most definately make a change in her life.   Sometimes  there's consequences  to the life in the fast lane whether it be BB, Hollywood stardom, or politics.  PED/no drugs....it is a challenge when you are looked up to, when fans  fawn over you....when you can manipulate others easily because you are who you are...the star. Self deception  comes real easy. Anyway, the position upon the  peak is always transient and nothing to hang your hat on for personal security.  It comes...it goes.    Many fail and fall.   The  fans and followers are a flash in the pan and you are left....alone.  The fall can be brutal, and I don't believe there is any one singular cause in the case of Denise. Mood altering drugs may make you feel better for a moment ...but you always need more.  The unfortunate mug shots show an unhealthy looking woman who looks much older than her age.  She has paid a toll.  Very sad.  Very sad. I'm optimistic however....there CAN be a happy ending and I certainly hope that's the case for Denise.
ALISON       

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Denise Rutkowski

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View