Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572851 Posts in 72121 Topics by 28626 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 01:33:55 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Stephanie Flesher
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Stephanie Flesher  (Read 97315 times)

Offline mooretiger

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Stephanie Flesher
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2021, 03:15:09 am »
 :thanks:

wow.... fantastic.

she's looking big and great.

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2021, 03:53:49 am »
Stephanie Flesher

Looking great.

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2021, 09:57:29 pm »
2021 IFBB Omaha Pro: Women's Physique

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2021, 09:29:21 pm »
Love her arms.  She awesome.

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2021, 05:59:02 pm »
Compare this gal side by side with a photo of Nancy Lewis' front lat spread pose from 10+ years ago and I wouldn't be surprised if they're the same size.  Today's women's physique is pushing bigger and bigger and many of these physique gals would be the largest competitor in female bodybuilding in the 1990s or earlier. Maybe she'll just let loose and go full bodybuilding for a future contest. 

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2021, 10:58:35 pm »
Compare this gal side by side with a photo of Nancy Lewis' front lat spread pose from 10+ years ago and I wouldn't be surprised if they're the same size.  Today's women's physique is pushing bigger and bigger and many of these physique gals would be the largest competitor in female bodybuilding in the 1990s or earlier. Maybe she'll just let loose and go full bodybuilding for a future contest.
She actually has made the switch to bodybuilding.  She will compete in bodybuilding in her next show.

Offline mooretiger

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2021, 11:32:06 pm »
she's no nancy but i love the way she looks. nancy's greatness was top level consistency and a complete package.

stephanie going to compete in fbb is good news but she needs to catch the legs up to that great upper body. can't wait to see how things work out for her.

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2021, 01:22:34 am »
I'm glad that more and more WPD competitors are going to BB. Though I never really liked the physique divison, I understood why they created it.

It was to give people who wanted to participate in BB but didn't want to look like Iris Kyle a division to compete in.

For the first few years I suppose it was fine. But the past 3 years or so, it's pretty evident many of the women were basically bodybuilding division competitors who competed in physique in "name only".

These insanely developed women made to hit these WPD poses looked completely ridiculous.

I think a part of it was the BB divison had such a negative stigma to it. I really think that's how big of a stain Iris Kyle left on the division after her "look" ended up winning so many times. It was like nobody wanted a part of it, even those who developed insane physiques and were "big enough" for it.

Give credit to Jake Wood and WOS for making WBB a division these women want to competenin again.

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2021, 03:07:13 pm »
She actually has made the switch to bodybuilding.  She will compete in bodybuilding in her next show.

Well, what do I know?  LOL.  Thanks for that great news, I can't wait to see her onstage full blown!

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2021, 12:22:45 am »
Stephanie Flesher (Physique)

2021 IFBB Chicago Pro: Women's Bodybuilding (3rd)

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2021, 01:00:54 am »
What else is there to say besides.... :wow: had she come in just slightly dryer, I bet she would have won this thing. Her shape is just amazing.  For a tall girl, she's carrying lot of muscle. K+
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2021, 06:43:35 pm »
Stephanie Flesher (Physique)

2021 IFBB Tampa Pro: Women's Bodybuilding (5th)

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2021, 03:36:44 pm »
Stephanie Flesher

Offline pumpfiction

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2021, 07:12:46 pm »
There was a picture of Stephanie chatting to another person taken at a wedding from 5-6 years ago (Not hers) where she was in huge offseason mode. Pic seems elusive, but it already showed her potential as FBB. Looking forward to retrieving it from my archives.

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2021, 08:47:17 pm »
Comparison shots are great.  Just look at how broad and deep she is in comparison.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Stephanie Flesher

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View