Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573858 Posts in 72746 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 06:14:10 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  VOD's from femflex site
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: VOD's from femflex site  (Read 4752 times)

Offline Rodned3

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
VOD's from femflex site
« on: January 06, 2015, 02:16:14 am »
Anyone have a review for the site?  Is it good?
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

VOD's from femflex site
« on: January 06, 2015, 02:16:14 am »

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Is FemFlex worth it?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2015, 02:44:46 am »
Definitely worth signing up for while to grab all the content... there's quite a lot on there.

Some of the old clips are only lo-res, but all the new ones are HD or full HD. The updates are now coming regularly, but I dont think the quality of the videos is the same as it used to be.
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
Re: Is FemFlex worth it?
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2015, 07:10:30 pm »
Thanks for the kind words!

Yes, FF is back to regular updates now, so members can count on a pretty large volume of fresh content each month.  It's definitely worth a look. Even if you only stay for a month, there will be plenty of material to keep you occupied while you're there.  The one downside is that photos aren't published very often and haven't been for years now.  I can't explain why that's the case, but hope that'll change at least a little in 2015. 
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
VOD's from femflex site
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2020, 07:39:23 pm »
Have you had any success in buying VOD's from femflex site? It seems their site is not updated in recent times.
I Saradas

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
Re: VOD's from femflex site
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2020, 09:38:37 pm »
There's been no updates in 4 years, so effectively dead. I'm sure the main site will still work for signups if you need to get all the content, but i've not tried the VOD clips recently.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2020, 08:20:02 pm »
Have you had any success in buying VOD's from femflex site? It seems their site is not updated in recent times.

Although the VOD listings are still up, in a bit of very sad (old) news, the cart operator passed away and his company died with him. Some of the VODs have been transferred to the VOD store at HBC, but may have new titles.

There's been no updates in 4 years, so effectively dead. I'm sure the main site will still work for signups if you need to get all the content, but i've not tried the VOD clips recently.

We shut down FF operations about 5 years ago when we merged the companies and moved everything under the HerBiceps banner, but we did leave the legacy content up and available to purchase for a few more years.  I don't have the exact date, but we stopped accepting signups over a year ago. At some point, all queries will redirect to HB, we just haven't done it yet. We have almost all the content in a bucket and we'll try to get some of the "Best Of" moved over to HB in the coming years. There's no timetable on that.

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2020, 08:36:13 pm »
We have almost all the content in a bucket and we'll try to get some of the "Best Of" moved over to HB in the coming years. There's no timetable on that.

it'd be nice to see some "remastered" content from those FemFlex shoots. The quality was often above the rest at the time.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2022, 07:17:36 am »
We have almost all the content in a bucket and we'll try to get some of the "Best Of" moved over to HB in the coming years. There's no timetable on that.

it'd be nice to see some "remastered" content from those FemFlex shoots. The quality was often above the rest at the time.

I apologize that I did not see this post previously. Thank you for the kind words!

Although we cannot restore original tape that's been damaged or degraded, we have been able to re-use some of the previously captured digital files. We're getting more of the pre-2018 content added to the member site and VOD store almost every week now. There is more than enough "fresh" material to keep everyone occupied, but it's been important to us to make efforts to cater to our legacy audience while also introducing the new generation of customers to some of our all-time favorites.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  VOD's from femflex site

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View