Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579222 Posts in 73834 Topics by 29268 Members - Latest Member: tryfinner May 08, 2024, 05:32:07 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  UFLW Amateur Division: For All The Gold Titles [rageking]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: UFLW Amateur Division: For All The Gold Titles [rageking]  (Read 4399 times)

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
UFLW Amateur Division: For All The Gold Titles [rageking]
« on: November 17, 2013, 05:37:14 pm »
A UFLW amateur division storyline featuring oc wrestlers like Angela Stone and Rebecca Cool, Cynthia Pound, Laura Peace, Melissa Crush, Annie Suplex, Suzie Slam, Mary I Submit, Kimberly Cheats, Nancy Jobber, Karen Lowblows, Jessica Countout, Amanda Steel, and Stacy Splash
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
Re: For All The Gold Titles
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 02:09:35 am »
For All The Gold

Angela Stone and Rebecca Cool, Cynthia Pound, Laura Peace, Melissa Crush, Annie Suplex, Suzie Slam, Mary I Submit, Kimberly Cheats, Nancy Jobber, Karen Lowblows, Jessica Countout, Amanda Steel, and Stacy Splash, Linda Squash, Emily Elbows, Elizabeth Sleeper, Carrie KO,

Chapter 1 The Amateur Division Girls

Scene 1
Rebecca Cool

When I first got the call to join the UFWL I was so excited. To finally showcase my wrestling ability on live television was the best thing that could ever happen to someone. I've been wrestling for six months so far and I was top of my class at wrestling academy. Though most of the time, I had to train against because, I was usually the only female enrolled. Now, I'm not a big girl, I'm 5'6 and 140lbs, my blonde hair runs down to my shoulders. I walk into the lobby of the UFWL arena. I turn to the left and enter the performer's area. I quickly walk to my dressing room. I open the door and step into my dressing room. They set up a couch, dressing table and bed in my room. I see to door to the bathroom on the left wall. I can my begin to race, it's my first televised match ever. I walk to the wardrobe, and set my duffle bag on the floor. I pull off my white tank top and throw it to the floor. I slide off my blue jeans and kick them into the corner. I pick out a red bikini top and bottom. I throw on the bikini and walk over to the couch and sit down. I wonder how tough the competition will be, I haven't met any of the other girls yet. So I don't know who I'll be competing against. They said I would be in tonight's opening match. They told me it was some kind of chair match. I hear the door knob rattling and turn to see an old friend I haven't seen since high school, Angela Stone, captain of our women's high school wrestling team.

Angela Stone

I remember that Angela was the star wrestler on our team, winning in several regional and national tournaments. Of course, at 6'6 and 240lbs, the competition could barely stand a chance. She stares at me with her arms folded across her chest as she leans against the door frame. I'm in awe of massive and muscular body. She always had an arrogant streak to her, she was undefeated all through high school. I came up on the losing end to her every time. She was just too good.

Rebecca: Hey, Angela. It's been so long. How have you been?

Angela: I'm fine. Better than you will be after our match. You remember that I always win.

Rebecca: You mean that you're my first opponent. What kind of match? It took me by complete suprise. To have to wrestle my old teammate.

Angela: It's a chair match, where the only legal weapon you can use is a chair, any other weapon will get you a dq. You better be ready to lose tonight. I'm planning to remain undefeated.

Rebecca: Why such a match.

Angela: I got to choose the type of match I wanted. You could forfeit now if you'd like.

Rebecca: No, I am going to win tonight. Angela laughs and approaches me. She grabs me by the throat on leans forward to kiss me on the lips. I tingle as her lips press against mine. It fees so good and so wrong at the same time. Angela pulls away and licks her lips. She turns and walks to the door.

Angela: See you in the ring.

Rebecca: I'll be ready for you. I grab a pillow from the couch and toss it at the door as it slams shut behind Angela. I hear my name being called on the intercom. I walk to my duffle bag and unzip, pulling out a pair of sunglasses. I slip hem onto my face and run to the door. I open the door and step out into the corridor. I ran to the end of the corridor and stop in front the entrance curtain. They call my name again. I get ready to step through the curtain, my heart is racing faster.

Angela Stone vs Rebecca Cool

As I step onto the entrance platform, I can see the arena is packed to the brim with fans, all cheering and raising their hands in the air. I dance and flex my biceps for the crowd. They clap and cheer as I run down the entrance ramp. I walk up to the ring stairs and climb them slowly.

Sarah the Announcer: From Miami, Florida. Rebecca Cool. And her opponent on the way to the ring, From Miami, Florida. Angela Stone.

Angela steps through the entrance curtain, I see her carrying a steel folding chair in her hands. I have to admit she looks pretty good in that black bikini our hers. She walks slowly to the ring and rolls in. For some reason, she is smiling at me. It sends a shiver down my spine. The ring bell chimes, and I crouch down and get ready to tackle Angela. As I run forward Angela swings the chair at my head. I step to the side, narrowly missing the chair shot. I run to the rope and bounce off, jumping into the air I drop kick Angela in the abs. Angela drops the chair and stumbles backward into the ropes. Angela's arms become tangled in the top and middle rope. Ref Denise Austin goes and untangles Angela from the ropes. Angela charges at me, and I turn run towards the ropes. Angela grabs me by the waist from behind. I try to wriggle free, but she suplexes me to the mat. My head begins to ache as I roll to my feet. Angela rushes at me, and knees me in the chin. I fall onto my back and roll away from her. She grabs my ankle and pulls me toward her. I scream in pain as Angela stomps on my right ankle. I clutch my ankle and stagger to my feet. Angela walks to the chair and picks it up. She runs at me and swings the chair at me. It slams into my shoulder and I tumble into the corner. Before I can act, Angela presses the chair against my throat. I flail my arms as I try to push her away, gasping for air as I struggle. I slam my right fist against the side of Angela's head, knocking her back. Angela recovers and swings the chair over my head. I fall to my kness and cover my hands over my head. The ache in my head begins to throb wildly.I look up to see Angela swing the chair at my head again. I try to roll out of the way, but she smashes the chair across my back. I fall flat on my face, trying to keep from passing out. The next thing I know, I'm laying on my back helpless to do anything. Angela lays on top of me, she hooks my legs. I try to kick out, but she's too powerful.

...3. I hear the bell ring again. I know that Angela got the best of me. Just like she always does. I open my eyes to see Angela standing over me. She leans down and kisses me on the mouth. She runs her tongue around in my mouth, and I writhe in ecstasy. Angela stands up and goes to leave the ring. She steps through the ropes and stares back at.

Angela: Maybe one day, Becky darling. Angela jumps off the ring apron and struts to the back. I can hear the audience booing my lose. I feel so disappointed in myself. Ref Denise helps me to my feet and begins to console me. I roll out of the ring and walk to back, feeling like a failure.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 06:25:21 am »
Scene 2

Annie Suplex

My name is Annie Suplex. Why the nickname Suplex. Because I love to suplex people, Even though I'm a good girl, I love tossing people around. It was the first move I learned to perform. When I was sixteen my older sister and I built a wrestling ring in our backyard. We got our mother and father to build it on the condition we pay for all the supplies. So we spent that summer working at the local gym.  My sister learned and then taught boxing classes. And I cleaned the bathrooms and taught youth gymnastics. By the middle of September we had a 10'  by 10' wrestling ring in our backyard. Even my mother got involved in wrestling. She it would be a great way for her to keep in shape. There were so many times that she had pinned me. By the time I was eight teen my muscles had swelled up and I felt much stronger. I entered my first wrestling tournament and made it to the finals and then I came up against the toughest opponent I ever faced, my older sister. I was at her mercy the entire time. I felt so ashamed I never competed in tournament she signed up for. Until the day she went off to college to pursue a career in the Army. I heard a few years later, she had become the first female Green Beret. While I continued to work at our local gym and focused all my time on wrestling and work the indy shows in the area. The crowds loved me, from my long black hair to my ripped washboard abs. A month ago I was recruited for the UFWL by Stephanie Mcmahon. She said she loved my style and charisma and wanted to sign me up before anyone else. I signed on the spot, and now I sit in my private dressing room. I choose a blue leotard for my match tonight. My hands are shaky and my palms are sweaty as I write this. I put down the pen and close my diary. I sit at my couch and lay down waiting for them to call my name. I look up to see the door open and the last person I expect to see standing in the door way. My older Sister.

Melissa Crush

I didn't know my sister had been signed. I stared t her with mouth wide open.

Annie: Melissa, what are you doing here? Melissa is eating an apple as she walks over to my couch and sits down beside me. She looks at me with this snide look and laughs.

Melissa: Well, I see they'll let anyone in here. Still on the losing end of wrestling. Did they bring you here to job?

Annie: Very funny, sis. I got in here by pure talent.

Melissa: I guess we'll find out if that's true when we meet in the ring.

Annie: I have to wrestle you. That's crazy.

Melissa: Sorry, but I don't make the matches. Though I requested a match specifically with you when I found out you gt signed. So get use to losing again. I'm going to be the best in the business. I'll be waiting in the ring. Melissa stands up, Suddenly she lunges at me, and shoves the apple core in my mouth. She giggles and runs out of my dressing room. I spit out the apple core and chase after her. She's already ran through the entrance curtain and down in the ring. I run through the curtain ready for battle.

Annie Suplex vs Melissa Crush

Sarah the Announcer: In the ring, From Dallas, Texas, Melissa Crush. Melissa crotch chops at the crowd, dressed in a purple bikini, her hair is tied in a long braid running down her back.

“And on her way to the ring, From Dallas, Texas, Annie Suplex.

I run into the ring, and leap at my sister. I hear the ref Denise Austin call for the bell. I tackle my sister to the mat and grab her by the hair. I drag her to her feet and whip her into the corner. I go to clothesline her, but Melissa rolls out of the corner and catches me in the abs with a hard right knee. I fall to my knees and clutch my abs. She goes to knee me again and I grab her ankle and drag her to the mat. I grab her by both ankles and roll her into a boston crab. I can hear her begin to moan as she struggles to power out of the hold. I feel myself losing leverage as she reverses the hold in a singe leg scissors on my left leg. She squeezes tight and I feel my leg begin to cramp up. Her legs were always her best body part. I reach for the ropes, but i'm not close enough to grab them. I manage to drag myself forward and grab the bottom rope. I hear the ref order my sister to let go. She releases my leg and stands up. I pull myself to my feet and stretch my left leg. Melissa grabs me around the waist and squeezes me in a bear hug. My arms are pinned to my torso. I headbutt my sister and she lets go. I run and clothesline my sister to the mat.  I jump to my feet and climb the nearest top turnbuckle. I dive off to land an elbow drop on Melissa. She rolls out of the way and my elbow strikes the mat hard. I try to lift my right arm. I feel a sharp pain running up my arm. Melissa drags me to my feet by my hair and whips me into the corner. She rolls out of the ring and pulls a pair of handcuffs from under the ring. She climbs back into the ring and slaps one the cuffs to the top rope and the other cuff around my right wrist. I scream in agony as she kicks me in my right arm. She starts to slam her fists into my right elbow. The pain is becoming unbearable. I drop to my knees weak from the pain. She uncuffs me, and lifts me onto her shoulders in a torture rack. Melissa pulls down on my neck, and I scream in agony. I'm forced to do the one thing in life I swore never to do again. I submit. I slap my hand against Meliisa's back. Denise calls for the bell, and Melissa drops me to the mat like a rag doll. I lay on my back and wonder what went wrong. Melissa stands over me, she's eatting another apple.

Melissa: I guess we know who's the stronger sister. You'll get another chance. She leans down and spits chunks of chewed up apple into my face. What a sore winner. I wipe the apple off and Denise helps me to my feet. A female paramedic rushes to the ring to check on my arm. She says it broken. That's just great, in my very first televised match. As I walk to the back, the audience gets to their feet and applauds me. I wave back to the crowd as I step through the curtain.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2013, 07:47:51 am »
Scene 3

Mary I Submit
   Mary I Submit. I never know how I got stuck with that nickname. Well, my specialty is Submission. Since I was eight teen years old I wanted to perform in front of the crowds. I know almost every submission hold. Tonight is my chance to show the world my moves. National exposure at last. I worked so hard to get here, I won't miss the shot to wow the masses. I feel so silly dressed in this Wonder Woman outfit, but I couldn't resist. It makes me feel like a real super heroine. Not bad for a blonde Wondy I think to myself. I even got the lasso and tiara. I brush my hair and then I rub baby oil all over my body. I hear a knock on the knock. I see the reflection of the door opening, I see Suzie Slam standing in the door way. She's dressed in a green leotard, her hair is like red flame running down her shoulders.

Suzie Slam

Suzie Slam walks into my dressing room and sits on the bench beside me.

Suzie: I'm sure you heard we have a hardcore match tonight, Are you hardcore enough to handle me?

Mary: Yes, They told me earlier. Suzie sneers at me. I can tell she doesn't want to be friends. I casually ignore her and stand up. Suzie grabs me by the wrist and pulls me into her lap. Suzie wraps her arms around my waist. I see Ref Christy Resendes enter my dressing room. I stare at Suzie and wonder what she's up to. Suzie leans in close and whispers in my ear.

Suzie: It doesn't matter where the match starts. Suzie pushes me to the ground. I stand up and walk over to her, slapping her across the face. Suzie stands up and grabs me by the wrists. She whips me onto the dressing room table and slams her fist into my abs. Suzie throws me off the table and lifts the bench over her head. She slams it over me, it busts into two pieces. Suzie drags me to my feet and slams her fist into my throat. I gasp for air as I back away from her. Suzie rushes at me and clotheslines me. I duck her arm and wrap my arms around her elbows, pinning her arms behind her back. I whip her into the bathroom and sit her on the toilet. I slam my right fist into her chin. Suzie grabs the plunger and smashes it across my abs. Suzie lifts up the toilet lid and dips the plunger top into the toilet bowl. She pulls it out and shoves it into my face. She grabs the toilet brush and bashes me over the head with it. I fall to the floor and stick my foot out to trip her. Suzie falls and hits her head on the toilet bowl. I get to my feet and shove Suzie's face into the toilet water. Suzie pulls her head out of the toilet bowl and sprays water into my eyes. Suzie staggers to her feet and knees my abs. Suzie drags me out of the bathroom and whips me out into the hallway. Suzie pulls a fire extinguisher off the wall. I cover my eyes as she sprays it in my direction. Suzie tosses the extinguisher at me and runs at me. She grabs me by the ankles and drags me over to a trash. I get to my feet and knee Suzie in the groin. I lifted her into the air and throw her face down into the trash can. I knock it onto it's side. I pull Suzie out of the trash can and roll her onto her stomach. I sit down on her back and apply a camel clutch on her. I can hear Suzie's moans growing louder as I apply more pressure. I can feel Suzie is ready to give up. I pull back on her neck as hard as I can

Suzie: I submit. I submit. I release the hold and Christy raises my arm in victory. It's the proudest night of my career. I didn't guess Suzie would take losing so badly. I had my back to her when I felt the chair strike my head. I fell to my stomach and felt my head throb with pain. I was only half conscious when she piledrove me through that catering table. I'll never have my back to her again, a hard lesson learned.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  UFLW Amateur Division: For All The Gold Titles [rageking]

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View