Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578620 Posts in 73766 Topics by 29013 Members - Latest Member: CM95 May 05, 2024, 05:54:54 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Godess Mercedes
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Godess Mercedes  (Read 3821 times)

hljs

Godess Mercedes
« on: October 28, 2013, 12:38:01 am »
Could not see a thread on her. Have booked a session for tuesday and wanted to hear what i can expect. Any one any news?

Forum Saradas

Godess Mercedes
« on: October 28, 2013, 12:38:01 am »

Offline Hemax

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Godess Mercedes
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2013, 01:40:49 pm »
I never met her myself, but there are several topics about her on the German Fightergirl forum, and they are not very positive..
She appears to just to be in it for the money and not very interested in giving her customers a great expierence. According to those topics she is not a great wrestler, doesn't always give you the time you booked  and overall not very friendly.

j635746

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2013, 03:10:29 pm »
I will try and keep this balanced.  I met her in 2006.  Great fitness physique and somewhat slightly muscular.  Mainly into fantasy wrestling.  Nothing competitive or semi-competitive.  On the whole was a good session.

The second session showed Mercedes in a different light.  After a good first session, I wanted to see her again.  She made a mistake of confusing me with someone else and she thought she was making an appointment to see someone else.  It just so happened we had the same first name.  When I turned up at her hotel, she admitted that there had a confusion on her part, blamed me for not realizing that, was incredibly rude and talked to me like I was beneath her thus showing her real personality.

About a year later, she emailed me when she was coming to London, obviously forgetting what took place, asking if I wanted to meed her for a session.  I told her no and explained why.

Offline mikeg1978

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2013, 08:23:53 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I will try and keep this balanced.  I met her in 2006.  Great fitness physique and somewhat slightly muscular.  Mainly into fantasy wrestling.  Nothing competitive or semi-competitive.  On the whole was a good session.

The second session showed Mercedes in a different light.  After a good first session, I wanted to see her again.  She made a mistake of confusing me with someone else and she thought she was making an appointment to see someone else.  It just so happened we had the same first name.  When I turned up at her hotel, she admitted that there had a confusion on her part, blamed me for not realizing that, was incredibly rude and talked to me like I was beneath her thus showing her real personality.

About a year later, she emailed me when she was coming to London, obviously forgetting what took place, asking if I wanted to meed her for a session.  I told her no and explained why.

How did she take that explanation?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Sthenoglania

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2013, 08:51:20 pm »
Rude and prone to cancelling with weird excuses.
Does not seem to enjoy her time. Only time I met her she was late by half an hour.
Once I set up a session with her and she said she would come over to my hotel room. I said I lived in a private apartment with family, and so it would have to be her place. And she replied, "What makes you think my place is not private?"
And she refused to answer after that.
It's odd. You are offering a service ... one should be able to expect a place where you can provide the service. I can't imagine how shouting at clients is good for her business.

j635746

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2013, 10:09:58 am »

How did she take that explanation?
Water off a ducks back Mike - no reply from her.

Next time she was in London, I got another email with a rather nice picture attached.  It was an old picture when she had that blend of nice muscle combined with a stunning physique.  Obviously designed to pull in the punters.  I replied explaining why I would not be seeing her and asked her to remove me from future emails.  I have not heard from her since.

I would not see her today because looking at her Facebook pictures, she is less of a fitness women and more of a model these days.

Offline jason

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2014, 08:39:38 am »
I recently booked Mercedes as her travel schedule coincided with mine. I read no reviews beforehand and am seriously regretting that now. It was by the worst session of my life. I actually just joined this forum today - specifically to search for other reviews on Mercedes. I was curious to see if she treated others like she did me. I can't get over how bad she was. As other have said, she is definitely in it just for the money.

I can't think of anything positive to say about the session. There were so many negatives. I won't go into detail (unless anyone wants me to) as it would take a while to list out all my complaints. I strongly recommend against booking her.

j635746

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2014, 02:24:50 pm »
I recently booked Mercedes as her travel schedule coincided with mine. I read no reviews beforehand and am seriously regretting that now. It was by the worst session of my life. I actually just joined this forum today - specifically to search for other reviews on Mercedes. I was curious to see if she treated others like she did me. I can't get over how bad she was. As other have said, she is definitely in it just for the money.

I can't think of anything positive to say about the session. There were so many negatives. I won't go into detail (unless anyone wants me to) as it would take a while to list out all my complaints. I strongly recommend against booking her.
You could have searched for reviews of her using Google as it indexes a lot of the posts on here without being a member.  But it is worth joining just to contact some guys who have had more sessions and have dealt with a greater number of women.

I realise that there are negatives about her but could you list them.  Because despite the feedback, there are those who will still be tempted to see her unless they have the complete picture.

Offline Kris72

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2014, 02:38:47 pm »
I had a sesssion with Mercedes in Amsterdam some years ago.
I have meet about 15 woman in sessions and Mercedes was by far the worst session. Actually the only bad session I had.
She was very rude . The connection between us was not good. I dont know why, but maybe she is litle shy.
She did not do anything to make me feel good in the session even if it was a nudity-session.
I am also more into musclegirls and Mercedes is a fitness girl.
The only positive thing I can say is she has a very beautiful face, but I will not recommend this girl to anybody. Save your money.

j635746

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2014, 02:59:05 pm »
Well I would agree only because of my second experience with her which I listed further up.  The first session was not bad although I did not get the impression that she was shy at all.  In fact she comes across as a bit of a Diva and just like any Diva, is very stroppy.

Offline jason

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2014, 09:34:56 pm »
The only reason I didn't list my complaints was that I thought people might not be interested. And the reason I read no reviews beforehand was because all the sessions I had before (and after) Mercedes were fine so I booked her based on her looks and her travel schedule. I guess I was naive. I assumed that all sessions would meet a certain minimum standard. I just can't understand how girls can be so careless with clients. And based on the above her sessions are consistently bad which makes it even harder to understand. How does she expect to retain clients?

The session was arranged a month or so before it took place. Everything went perfectly until I arrived at the hotel (on time). She seemed very nice in her emails, more so than any other girls I have sessioned with. She was sending me witty insults and friendly banter.

She texted me her room number on the morning of the session day and I showed up at her room at 8pm as agreed. She didn't answer the door. I waited for 10 minutes and tried ringing her. At 8:20pm, when I was on my way home, I got a text (with no explanation or apology) asking me if I could do 9pm. Although this was far from ideal for me, I agreed. I waited in the hotel lobby for her until 9pm and then tried her room again. This time she answered the door but told me to return in 10 mins. The session ended up starting at 9:20pm. I still don't know what the caused the delay. She gave me some hard to follow story about room changing (despite her current room number matching the room number from her mornin text) and then told me that she had been doing sessions all day and was very tired. She was in no way apologetic. I initially put this unapologeticness down to her trying to appear Goddess-like.

We had previously agreed on £250 for a one hour session. I handed this over as soon as I walked in the door. We had agreed on a semi-competitive wrestling type session (and most of her pre-session banter was based around this). She told me to lie on the bed and then started an exotic type dance. I did as I was told but after 5 minutes I gently reminded her that I wanted to wrestle. She then told me flat out that she didn't do wrestling. I was very confused as her pre-session banter was excellent. It made me wonder if it someone else replies to her emails for her. I didn't immediately reminder her about her emails. I guess I was trying to be polite and I was also in shock.

She continued with her sensual dance but after another few minutes I asked her again if we could wrestle. She said something like "no, I told you this already!" in a tone that suggested I was out of line for asking again. I wasn't enjoying the session so, at this point, I felt I had nothing to lose. I asked for a toilet break and returned with my phone. I showed her our email conversations and asked her what had changed. She wasn't giving an inch and was responding with things like "you are too big" and "wrestling is dangerous". By now I felt seriously let down and had lost all respect for her. She wasn't answering my questions. It was like talking to a politician.

We were going nowhere with the discussion and I knew I was on the clock so I dedided to drop it and try to make the most out of the rest of the session. Believe me, most people would have insisted on their money back as our discussion had become quite heated. As much as I tried to enjoy the rest of the session, I couldn't. She did scissors me at times but her scissors were weaker than anything I have ever felt before. She was in terrible shape compared to her pictures.

Her phone rang once during the session and she answered it but it was only a very brief call. Again no apology.

To top things off she ended the session at 10pm. The session was so bad that I actually didn't care so didn't bother objecting.

It was a complete waste of time and money but I can take one thing from the experience. I now know the importance of researching the girls beforehand!

j635746

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2014, 02:08:27 am »
Thanks for the in depth review Jason.  I'm afraid that Mercedes was not honest with you at all.  I met her only once and she only does fantasy wrestling.  Under no circumstances does she allow you to attempt to wrestle her.  Did she insist you pay the money at the start of the session or did you offer it.

Offline jason

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2014, 06:24:01 am »
I offered the cash at the start of the session as that is what I always do. I thought that was the etiquette and I think it makes sense for the client to pay at the start. I have never had any problems before. I suppose, given that the session started so late, I might have been a bit foolish to so easily hand over the cash on this occasion.

The issue that bothers me the most is that if she wasn't going to allow me to wrestle her she should have told me that at the booking stage when I made it clear that I wanted to wrestle her. I get the impression that she does not pay much attention to specific client requests (reinforced by her confusing mikeg1978 as someone else) and takes as many bookings as she can (and probably figures that clients won't mind too much if she doesn't do exactly what they they ask for).

j635746

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2014, 06:59:34 am »
I know that session etiquette is to offer the cash at the start of the session but I recently had a session with someone last month and walked out of the session after 30 minutes because it was clear that it was not quite the session I wanted but the session she wanted to provide.  So I am glad that I did not put the cash down at the start otherwise it is unlikely that I would have ever seen it again.

I guess Mercedes does not mention it because she counts on her looks and her physique to keep you there once you have entered the room.  Without going into details on here but when I emailed her for the second session and she confused me with someone else, she emailed me back telling me what she enjoyed about our last session and what we would do this time.  So it was clear what she actually will do and prefers to do in a session.

Offline jason

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2014, 08:25:23 pm »
I think Mercedes would have asked for the money at the start had I not immediately handed it over. I can't remember exactly but I was possibly carrying the cash in my hand when I walked into the door. I do that sometimes. I tend to hand it over at the very start to avoid awkwardness (or even the possibility of me forgetting!) later on. But after the Mercedes experience I might take a leaf out of your book in future! To be honest though, I will probably just research better in advance of booking. That seems like a safe enough way of avoiding a similar experience.

I don't really like complaining about her looks and physique but I don't think they'd have kept me there! She had no more muscle than a "normal" girl would. I was actually very unimpressed when I saw her. But, again, this is not my real complaint.

And that was nice of her making it clear to you what she was willing to do in a session!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Godess Mercedes

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View