Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575354 Posts in 73145 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 01:16:24 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  What's happened to...?  |  Karla Nelsen
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Karla Nelsen  (Read 34583 times)

Zuul

Karla Nelsen
« on: September 06, 2012, 03:42:44 am »
anybody know what ever happened to Karla Nelson and what she's up to currently?

Forum Saradas

Karla Nelsen
« on: September 06, 2012, 03:42:44 am »

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Karla Nelsen
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 12:22:53 pm »
She's married with 2 children and living in Minnesota
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

hamoudi

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2013, 06:33:07 pm »
what happens to KARLA NELSON? IS ANY ONE KNOWS ABOUT HER?

hamoudi

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2013, 06:35:10 pm »
SHE STILL DOING SESSIONS?

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2013, 09:37:52 pm »
What world are you in -- she hasnt done sessions in over a decade
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Chip101

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2013, 05:15:13 am »
I think she retired and married an ex pro wrestler.

lix4fbbs

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2013, 09:05:52 pm »
She's married with 2 children and living in Minnesota

Two children?
I guess she's been busy expanding her family.
She and Al must be very happy.
Btw, I take it you must have kept in touch with her from her session days, in which case, lucky you.
Stay in touch and give her my best, as someone who never had the privilege of meeting her, but who marveled at her just the same.

Caze

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2013, 11:36:09 am »
Karla Nelsen is a true legend

What a great woman!

mtxship

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2013, 05:04:23 pm »
I love Karla. My 1st ever session was with her in 1997. I had two sessions with her all together. Her sessions were vanilla by todays standards.

lix4fbbs

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2013, 08:22:13 am »
Please tell us more.
As one who barely missed out on her when she was active, I crave any details those who had the fortune of meeting her have to share.
Thanks.

Patrick_Henry

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2013, 10:23:54 pm »
Please tell us more.
As one who barely missed out on her when she was active, I crave any details those who had the fortune of meeting her have to share.
Thanks.
I met Nelsen in '91, @ the Extravaganza (in Jersey)..
She was in her mid 20s, and I was even younger. She was hanging out in the crowd at one point, and I got a chance to basically say hi. She seemed like a real personable & confident lady (even at this early stage in her career.) I had never  heard of Karla at this point, but she really stood out. Big body & big hair y'know..The only girl I remember (at this show), who rivalled Nelsen's size was Thea Bennington, she was hangin out that weekend too.

I can't remember tho if Nelsen was competing, or there just to show support & spectate (?) But from that point on, I was big fan. She's still my all time favorite mixed wrestler/shmoe-stomper.

I remember that D'Lynn Miller ended up winning the strength contest @ that Extravaganza.. & I also saw Raye Hollit at this same show.. good times ~

Patrick_Henry

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2014, 12:40:26 pm »
anybody know what ever happened to Karla Nelson and what she's up to currently?

Just saw that Karla was mentioned in a book, Legendary Locals of Pine City..

Here's a page from it, talking about Karla's achievements as a Pine City Minnesota native. Also references Her sis, who was a firefighter & had some muscles herself...

http://books.google.com/books?id=whXmAgAAQBAJ&pg=PA46&lpg=PA46&dq=pine+city+karla+nelsen&source=bl&ots=smMVBxVYF8&sig=E-ssZkv_W2j5fTM3j0XgDYQRy0E&hl=en&sa=X&ei=17kiVIWwJKOjigK244D4DA&ved=0CCsQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=pine%20city%20karla%20nelsen&f=false

Offline OrangeCountyCalifornia

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2014, 03:18:33 am »
Karla Nelsen was my first bodybuilding wrestler I had sessions with.

I first saw her in 1992 when she and fellow bodybuilders were profiled on "Entertainment Tonight" featuring Bill Wick who distributed VHS cassettes of female bodybuilders wrestling puny men.  Karla was among the bodybuilders.  She was the one who stood out the most for me.  I was fascinated by her large size and big muscles.  After hearing that some of those video distributors advertised in the back of Muscle & Fitness and Musclemag magazines, I got copies of both mags and snail-mailed a couple of these distributors (remember this was 1992, it would still be a year before the first web browser from Mosaic would come into existence)  to be entered in their mailing lists.  When I received the first flyers, that's when I first noticed that many of these videocassettes including information on how to contact some of these bodybuilders and have wrestling sessions with them.  This was the first time I heard that these ladies made themselves available for that.  At the time I wasn't too familiar with what exactly went on in these sessions, except wrestling them.  Either way, I was excited about the possibility of meeting Karla (or any female bodybuilder) in person for a private session.

So I snail-mailed my check (online credit card orders didn't exist yet!) to purchase a couple of Karla Nelsen tapes and after going through these amateurishly-shot videos, I looked for her contact info at the end.  I was living in San Francisco at the time and wrote to her as to whether she would ever visit S.F.  I received a personal typed letter from her and her business card.  She mentioned that she might be in town sometime in the following year.

In September 1993, I received a snail-mail from her that she would be in S.F. the following November.  After obtaining the fees for a one-hour session, I set up a session with her over the phone.  When she arrived that November, she stayed at a Days Inn motel where I would meet her.  Meeting her in person for the first time was a very big deal for me then.  She was much more beautiful than watching her on these VHS tapes.  She took off her robe and was already in her black two-piece bikini.  I was like WOW!   :dance:

We both got on the bed, then she gave me a hug and then we entered into the wrestling session.  Again, being that this was my first time, I wasn't sure if anything else other than wrestling was to occur.  For the first half-hour, we alternated between wrestling and her posing while I was feeling her biceps.  Being that I was shy at the time and didn't know her too well, I was initially afraid to take it further beyond wrestling out of fear of offending her.  I was amazed that she was very sweet and down to earth, so over time I felt comfortable with her.  As you can guess, I was not a good wrestler, she was able to throw me down and pin me numerous times until I yelled "I give!"

Finally after more than a half-hour of wrestling and posting, she brought me on top of her for a grapevine hold and I just gave in to my urges and started kissing her chest and she cuddled me.  Then she threw me on my back, sat on top of me and took her top off.  I won't go into the rest of what followed afterwards, lets just say our session had a satisfactory ending!

So that was my "first time."  Then for the next 20 years I would off-and-on have wrestling sessions with other female bodybuilders.  In 1997, I was living in Phoenix and Karla Nelsen was my first and only female bodybuilder I paid to have her spend the weekend with me at my home during Valentine's weekend.  It was during that time she told me that one day she would like to raise a family.  Hence, she now has two kids.

I would see her for a total of six times from 1993 to 1997, the first two times in San Francisco, three times in Phoenix and one time in Los Angeles.  She retired from sessions for good a few months after 9/11.

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2014, 09:06:05 am »
Incidentally, her surname is spelled with an e.. Nelsen.

This legend has probably (unfortunately), had her name cited wrong most of her career ~

Great point Patrick! I feel the same as you do. And great caption to sum it up!

Nice post OrangeCountyCalifornia. Karma to both of you. Karla's one of my all time favorites, but I unfortunately never had a chance to see her before she retired. Definitely the one who got away!

I would love to hear more reviews and/or stories about Karla. Please feel free to share here or on the sessions board. Karma awaits.

Offline OrangeCountyCalifornia

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2014, 09:32:35 pm »

Nice post OrangeCountyCalifornia. Karma to both of you. Karla's one of my all time favorites, but I unfortunately never had a chance to see her before she retired. Definitely the one who got away!

Thanks, I gave Karma as well.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  What's happened to...?  |  Karla Nelsen

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View