Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578469 Posts in 73739 Topics by 29013 Members - Latest Member: CM95 May 04, 2024, 09:20:20 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Stubbly Scissors
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Stubbly Scissors  (Read 2908 times)

Offline dimitar73

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
Stubbly Scissors
« on: December 29, 2011, 05:15:29 pm »
Husband gives wife grief about not shaving her legs enough, she gives him the stubbly scissors, rubbing his face and neck raw and having a great time doing it.

Jeff sat on the couch watching TV when Rae, his wife, plopped down beside him, spun and put her feet up on his lap. Jeff smiled at his lovely blonde wife of 20 years, amazed how good she looked for a woman in her early 40s, still trim, solid, sexy.
“Rub my calves will ya hon?” she asked sweetly, sipping her wine, the fourth glass she’d had this night and looking a little shaky as a result, which amused Jeff. “I went for a long walk today and they’re kinda cramping up.”
He obliged, pushing up her sweat pants to her knees and cupping one hand around a supple yet very muscular slender calf and massaging it. Bringing that hand around front to her shin, he made a face.
“Jeez, Rae, you need to shave these things,” he said. “Getting all stubbly and stuff. Not bad, I mean not really hairy, but you can feel the stubble. Icch.”
Rae shot him a dark, playful look as she sipped her wine.
“Ohhh, but you love my little legs, doncha Jeffie?” she cooed, swirling the remaining wine in her glass under her pouting lips as she slowly flexed her calves. “Feel the muscle in there? You like ‘em strong, doncha? I mean I’m only 5-6 and 120 pounds, but I am strong, aren’t I? And my legs….mmmm, nice and hard from working out, you like that, right?”
“Well, yeah, but honey, the stubble, ya know?” he smiled. “And jeez, hon, you’re a little tipsy, think you’ve had enough chardonnay?”
She tilted her head back and laughed a deep, dark, dominant laugh.
“No, I don’t think so,” she sighed, putting down her glass on the coffee table as she slowly lifted her legs up. “Not enough to stop me from doing THIS!”
Out of nowhere she shot her lower legs up and slammed them around Jeff’s throat, totally catching him by surprise by catching him in a powerful calf scissors. The muscled meat of them dug painfully into his windpipe and the back of his neck as she twisted her feet together, her white socks slipping low around her ankles as she worked the hold. She grabbed the sofa cushions as she lifted her tight ass up a bit, looking at him with a combination snarl/smile, teeth clenched as she watched her legs so easily contain her protesting husband.
“Christ, Rae, what the hell are you doing?” he shouted, amazed at the pain and his inability to pull away his slender wife’s surprisingly muscular and powerful calves. “C’mon, stop…it hurts…”
“Awww, does my little calf scissor hurt because of THIS?” she barked, snapping her calves harder into his neck. “Or because of the stubble like THIS?”
With that, she started jerking her legs back and forth, up and down, the sharp stubble of short blonde hair on her shiny shins rubbing him under the chin and the back of his neck. He howled in pain, mostly from the straight scissor squeeze but also from the scraping; Jeff always had sensitive skin and it was causing him no small amount of pain with his wife’s suddenly savage legs grinding around his neck and jawbones.
“Dammit, STOP!” he yelped, pulling down on her shins to try yanking her legs off his neck to no avail.
She laughed darkly and squeezed harder until Jeff was nearly passed out cold, slumping back against the couch, hands slipping off his wife’s punishing calves. She squeezed and scraped him a bit more before letting go to leave him groaning on the sofa. Standing up, she smiled down at him and picked up her wine glass.
“Be right back, hon,” she said.
She went to the kitchen for more wine then up to their room to change. By the time she came back down, Jeff was sitting forward on the couch, rubbing his sore neck, not even looking at her as she stood before him.
“Christ, Rae, what the hell got into you?” he groused. “I think you’ve had too much wine and got a little stupid with your legs there, don’t you?”
She coughed an ‘ahem’ cough and he finally looked up to his lovely wife standing, with a full glass in one hand and wearing a black lacy push-up bra, black thong panties, black high heeled shoes and an incredibly sexy pair of black fishnets held up by garter. His eyes widened.
“Wow, now you’re talking, hon,” he growled, reaching for his wife.
“Uh-uh,” she warned, slapping his hand away and sitting beside him on the couch. “Now, on your knees before me.”
“Uh, Rae, enough of this stupid dominance game of yours,” he said in an irritated tone.
“Game?” she said disapprovingly. “Oh, no, it’s no game. My legs are the real deal, Jeffie, and it’s about time you found out. Now on your knees the easy or hard way.”
He protested more and suddenly she reached over and punched him hard in the balls. Screaming in pain, he was in no shape to resist as Rae yanked him off the couch to the floor and slammed her thighs – encased in those abrasive fishnets – around his skull from behind, slipping her sexy shoes together and twisting her ankles for a powerful, grinding headscissors, her amazingly muscular thighs digging into his ears and face and the fabric of her fishnets scraping his face as she jiggled her muscular legs back and forth in between sudden, savage, straight-on scissor snaps that had Jeff feeling like his head would explode.
“SHIT!” he screamed, hands pulling at her legs. “Rae, STOP!!!”
Across the room, Rae could see their reflection in the fireplace’s glass doors. She smiled at herself and raised her glass in a toast.
“To my stubbly scissors!” she laughed, though Jeff couldn’t hear with his ears packed full of legs. “And the fishnet torture!”
She brutally slammed and slipped her muscular thighs all over his face now, totally abrading his tender flesh before whipping his neck down to her calves and using a snapping, gliding scissors, holding his head still with one hand and whipping her calves up and down his neck, the harsh material of her fishnets nearly ripping his sensitive flesh. He screamed in agony and begged for mercy; she showed none and did it harder and longer, occasionally taking a sip of her wine as she worked her legs on her submissive husband.
“Which is worse, Jeff, my stubbly scissors or the fishnet? Tell me, Jeff, which hurts MORE!!!”
“THEY BOTH HURT LIKE HELL STOP IT PLEASE!!!” he screamed in agony.
Laughing darkly, she spun him around and rammed his face to her crotch, thighs slamming around his ears, the fishnet material ripping into his already abused facial flesh as she hunkered down and squeezed with all she had, the muscular interiors of her thighs expanding around his cheekbones, the fishnet grinding against him. She growled and humped at his face, using him, taking pleasure from working her pussy on his trapped nose until it bent at a painful angle as her thighs tightened. She held the glass in one hand, the back of his head in the other, pulling him so tightly into her demanding crotch he almost passed out from lack of oxygen.
“Yeah, that’s the place, that’s where I want you, you fucker,” she hissed, eyes closed and head back as she worked the scissors to her sexual advantage. “Almost, Jeffie, almost….”
And then she exploded, orgasming against his trapped, moaning face, thighs thundering against his head, quivering, gyrating and scraping his tenderized face as she came hard, soaking her thong and drenching his face. She snapped her hips up and down and rode it for all it was worth and by the time she was done, Jeff was passed out cold in her scissor grip.
She looked into the clench of her tight thighs and laughed, taking a sip of her wine and finally releasing her snoring husband to roll him to his back on the floor. She plopped her feet on his chest and crossed them, sipping her wine as he woke up.
“I don’t think you were done massaging my calves, Jeffrey,” she said sternly. “Now massage.”
He did so and never said another word about her stubbly legs. But that never stopped Rae from using them on him again and again and again…

The End  ;)
I Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas

Stubbly Scissors
« on: December 29, 2011, 05:15:29 pm »

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Stubbly Scissors

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View