Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577630 Posts in 73535 Topics by 28924 Members - Latest Member: Namco12345 May 02, 2024, 08:55:14 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  My sexy session with: Valerie Creux
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My sexy session with: Valerie Creux  (Read 6072 times)

Offline Jose

• Activity:
    0%
My sexy session with: Valerie Creux
« on: November 22, 2007, 05:09:15 pm »
Hi guys,

once more a report about a former session I had.
This time about the session with the lovely french wrestler Valerie Creux:

The session was some years ago, it wsa a complete new experience for me.
We met in a little hotel in france near the frontier to germany.
When I entered the room I was really surprised how small Valerie is in reality. Do you know this phenomen? You only see a lot of pictures of the girls in advance, they seem to be rather tall. In reallity these girls are normally very small, but muscular persons.

Okay, I entered the room, she was wearing a sweat-shirt and a g-string. Oh man, I love this outfit! So she hugged me, closed the door and I followed her in the hotel room. (Great view to follow her... ::) )

She was very warm and friendly. We talked a lot about everything, she had the typical nice french accent.
After a while we started the session. I was wearing a t-shirt and my underpants, she put off her sweat-shirt to her top.....MAN! She was really very muscular. A small, very packed lady.

At the beginning I touched her muscles a bit, she was flexing for me. Also very nice.
After that we decided to start to wrestle. It was less than semi-competetive, I let sit her on top very fast.
The vie was perfect: I was lying on my beck, she was sitting on my chest, flexing.
At this point I noticed, that she is not so much in the domination-stuff. She was sitting on top and had no idea what to do....Crazy situation...

I called her the whole time: "My little french girl". She protedted and mentioned, that she was sitting on me and I was not sitting on her.... ;)
I said okay, lets start to wrestle for real....Before we started I asked:" What is the price for the winner?"
She replie in one second:"The winner takes it all."

Okay, the winner takes it all....

So we started to wrestle on our knees "for real"....Very unfair, because I am really a lot taller and my weight is also a lot more....So I controlled her after a little struggle, sat on her chest. This lovely girl was lying under me, looking at me....I talked to her: Okay, let's play strip-wrestling...Every fall the looser has to strip one part more."

She accepted, I put off her top....Her muscular chest, her small tits, puhhhh.

"End of part I"
Okay, for a start I end this report of this session at this point, because I will see, if it works and is allowed in this forum if I put some pictures in my session-report.

Greets Jose

Forum Saradas

My sexy session with: Valerie Creux
« on: November 22, 2007, 05:09:15 pm »

PaulC

Re: My sexy session with: Valerie Creux
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2007, 05:23:51 pm »
Images are always welcome, and your report is very well done!  Can't wait for the next installment!

Offline marfam

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2007, 07:51:48 am »
Great session review.
Please continue...
K+ by the way... ;)

bugsyman

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2007, 08:14:46 am »
Its true most of them are really ''small package''! Remember how I was suprised when I saw Denise Masino standing next to Lauren Powers! Girl is so small, but anyway I adore her.

Thanx Jose for review! Your experience is golden for this forum!

Offline Jose

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2007, 05:44:28 pm »
Hi folks,

thanks for your comments.

Yes, I was really surprised when I saw my first female bodbuilders how small they are. When I saw them on pictures they seemed to be very large amazons.....But in reallity... ;)

Sorry, I am just a little busy, but hope to write the second part of my session with valerie next week.

Greez Jose

Offline Jose

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2007, 05:12:15 pm »
Hi folks,

here is the next part of my session report with the loveley french girl:

The next fall: I was very self-confident, attacked her very fast. What I a  forgot was, that we were very sweaty at this time. I tried to throw her on her back, didn't get a hold on her slippy arms an flew on my chest. She didn't wait a moment and jumped on my back. Puh, I didn#t had a chance from now, she taunted me that now I have to strip my t-shirt. All right, from now on I was only wearing my underpants, she was wearing her string....
We decided, that the net fall is the final fall... :o

we struggled a bit, suddenly I got her head and had her in a head lock...Great...I increased the pressure, told her to give up....But she nodded...her body was struggeling below me....Great experience...we both were sweaty...struggling...and breathing heavy.
Some time later I managed to circle her on her chest, now I was lying on her back, her head the whole time in my head-lock. From now on she had really no chance, because of my great weight-advantage...She gave.... ;D

I accepted and asked her to complete our "strip-wrestling"....Without a second she sat on her knees (me at her back, the whole time in a type of "headlock")....And she put away her string....Puuuuuhhhh
This was one of the sexiest moments in my whole life....Because dircet in front of us was a mirror, me in control of this loveley, sweaty muscle-girl, stripping total nude... 8)
She was smiling at me, asked me, if I like what I see...What a question....It was such a crazy situation.
We were both looking at the mirror, I was in control of her, both breathing heavily. She told me: Please touch me...Now....

I think that it's for now, maybe it's better to let the rest for your imagination (I am really not quite sure, what is allowed her to write in a session report)

Greez Jose

Greez Jose

Offline Devilsharvest

• Activity:
    0%
  • A Strong Woman is allways a Challenge
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2007, 11:39:12 am »
hi Jose
Wow.... :o :o :o :o :o
Man , you´ve explored some Space wich no man has Explored before .lol.
The Rapports about all of your Sessions are filled with life and let me dreaming about what i´ll do in my next Session with a FBB. ::) ::)

Carpe diem 8)

c@sh

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2009, 10:52:14 pm »
well man , it seems she doesnt do full service any more.,

NickelDime

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2009, 02:40:58 am »
Dude this is a GREAT STORY.  By all means, CONTIUNE.  PLease!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  My sexy session with: Valerie Creux

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View