Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576085 Posts in 73288 Topics by 28879 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 10:28:18 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Vote your own Adventure? (Interest Check & Discussion)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Vote your own Adventure? (Interest Check & Discussion)  (Read 1097 times)

Offline TaleTitan

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • I love stories.
Vote your own Adventure? (Interest Check & Discussion)
« on: February 06, 2022, 01:03:10 pm »
Inspired by what happened here: https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=829968.0, I believe that there could be a new, interesting story format to try to run on Saradas - a "Vote Your Own Adventure".

Stories here are already often expanded with short episodes. What if you controlled the main character (eg. the typical self-insert dude) and at the end of each episode, you could choose where to take the story, like in a Choose Your Own Adventure book? The most voted choice is then taken as the option that the main character decides to do, and the author writes the next episode based on that. For example:

You have the Magic Book of Muscle in your hands, and if that talking owl was right, you should have mana for one last spell for tonight. Your girlfriend was already very huge, her massive arms measuring 30 inches around, but you could make her even huger. What do you do?
Choose one:
- Cast the Muscle-Grow spell on yourself.
- Cast another Muscle-Grow spell on your girlfriend.
- Cast Boob-Grow on your girlfriend
- Save mana.
- [Custom option]
Then, what do you do? Choose one.
- Go to the gym
- Invite your girlfriend out to a date at the park.
- [Custom option]

I've deliberately added two separate choices, because I'd like to also discuss how voting itself would work. While it might be possible to do it via the polling system that already exists on the forum, I don't know if you can change the poll after it has been made, so it wouldn't sustain multiple episodes. And even if you could, it wouldn't allow for multiple, separate tallies, like the example I posted would require.

So, despite the polling system existing (and that being what The Secret originally used), I think it would be better to use forum posts to vote, or even a Google Form. They would also allow custom options, where you can write and submit something entirely original. I've added a poll anyways, so that I can test for myself in this topic how the in-built polling system works.

What do you think? I've often seen suggestions for how a story should continue in comments to the episodes of stories here. What if someone ran a story that is based entirely on that, like a sort of dungeon master?

Forum Saradas

Offline The First One

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Vote your own Adventure? (Interest Check & Discussion)
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2022, 01:35:13 pm »
Could be interesting

Offline TaleTitan

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • I love stories.
Re: Vote your own Adventure? (Interest Check & Discussion)
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2022, 05:11:12 pm »
I reset the poll, to do the tests I mentioned.

The results were formerly like this:

Apparently you can reset and change polls. That's actually very useful. Another point in favor of polls is that they're very easy to use, and everyone forum-literate already knows how they work.

Hm. I'm kind of split now between complexity (votes via posts) or ease of use (forum poll system). I suppose it depends on the kind of story that I want to run.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Vote your own Adventure? (Interest Check & Discussion)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View