Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by legfan71 on 19 Mar 2021
  • Adjusting her bikini strap, Dulce crossed her legs in a lounger by the pool, her tanned skin
    glistening in the heat of the equatorial sun. Still thinking of the DEA agent whom she had
    continued to string along for the past few days, she reached over to grab today’s newspaper
    and opened it up.

The top headline was about President Carter denouncing the mob attack on the American
    embassy in Pakistan. The one below that was on the release of Michael Jackson’s first solo
    album Off the Wall. But at the bottom of the page was the article she was interested in:
    “Abomination On Rampage, Takes Down Hulk”.

Dulce bit her fleshy red lip as she read the article. She couldn’t wait until the supervillain arrived.
    The thought of seeing someone so powerful in the flesh excited her more than she would ever
    admit. More, even, than the cute DEA agent could, though she’d grown increasingly fond of their
    conversational banter these last few days.

Even as she felt her body reacting to the idea of meeting the super-powerful man-beast, a
    pickup truck pulled up to the compound. As its brakes squeaked to bring it to a shuddering stop,
    a monstrously huge form jumped to the ground from the truck bed, the vehicle’s shocks
    bouncing as its colossal load swung over its side.

The creature’s serpentine head was crowned by twin horn-like ears, its face a strange mixture of
    reptilian and human. A long, forked tongue flicked out from between its greenish lips.

It was Abomination.

Dulce sat up as her eyes roamed the supervillain’s massive, sculpted, bulging muscles, which
    strained the tight arms of the tie-dyed Led Zeppelin t-shirt he wore.

His massive thighs stretched the fabric of his bell-bottom jeans to the absolute limit. His sharply
    taloned toes extended over the edge of the flip-flops that seemed laughably inadequate to
    support his weight, sinking firmly into the dusty driveway at the front of the lavish jungle hideout.
    He looked around, his tongue again slithering out as if to taste the hot, humid air.

Jefe swept out of the front door, opening his arms wide in salutation. “Abomination, my friend!
    Welcome!”

He hugged Abomination’s 2.4-meter tall form as the creature stood there impassively, his
    expression—if Dulce were reading it correctly—slightly contemptuous. He merely grunted,
    making no effort to return the gesture.

When the cartel’s leader released the hug, Abomination spoke for the first time, his voice deep
    and raspy with a heavy cockney accent. “Why have you brought me here? I doubt it is for
    routine protection.”

Jefe gave him a calculating look, as if attempting to decide how much to tell him. After a brief
    moment of silence, he sighed. “There are several reasons, but the most pressing is the DEA.
    The stupid Americans grow increasingly… aggressive... in their countermeasures.”

At this, the massive supervillain smiled. “Excellent. Killing Americans always makes for good
    sport.”

The sound of helicopters in the distance drew Jefe’s eyes, filling them with almost palpable
    hatred. “Speak of the devil…” he muttered venomously.

Abomination’s slitted eyes turned skyward to examine one chopper to the north and one to the
    south, his lips curling into a razor-toothed smile. Reaching over, he picked up the pickup truck in
    one clawed hand from the driveway, its frame groaning as he lifted the rusty vehicle with ease.
    His scaly brow furrowing in concentration, he focused on the northernmost aircraft.

Abomination wound up, cocking his arm with the truck in hand as if it were a football, then
    hurled it at the helicopter. As the rusty pickup struck the rapidly moving aircraft, its bed was
    immediately sheared off by the whirling rotor. A shower of sparks from the blades cascaded
    over the body of the large helicopter with a whining squeal as the front half of the truck crunched
    into its side. The momentum from the truck sent the chopper careening horizontally, spinning
    out of control. Its tail swinging around, the aircraft began to descend in ever-widening circles
    through the air as its blades ground against the remnants of the pickup, shedding a fresh flare of
    glowing red particles with every rotation.

Dulce’s eyes widened as she watched the beast smile in grim satisfaction before finding her
    eyes drawn back to the airborne destruction. After making several more shrieking collisions with
    the lower half of the truck, the swirling blade broke away from the chopper’s body. One wobbling
    blade flew from the rotor, slicing into the chopper’s fuel tank, engulfing it in a terrifying roar of
    flame as it plummeted into the jungle below.

Dulce swallowed hard, in awe of the creature’s incredible display of power, but he wasn’t done
    yet.

The southbound aircraft slowed as it neared their position, turning in a wide arc as it came
    overhead. The pilot had probably seen what had come of his partner and was reversing course
    to fly away. Reducing speed, however, was probably the worst thing he could have done.
    Abomination crouched down, his massive thighs cording with superhuman strength before
    launching himself skyward. He struck the bottom of the chopper, piercing its steel underside
    with a loud, metallic clang, knocking it sideways to swoop toward the jungle in an unplanned
    descent. Abomination’s clawed hand punched upward into the cockpit, and he pulled the pilot’s
    seat downward, sending the man tumbling to the ground. The helicopter quickly followed suit,
    tilting even further over until it was perpendicular to the ground before crashing into the
    vine-covered trees below.

A moment later, Abomination jogged back to the front of the compound, looking completely
    unharmed. A chorus of cheers from the men at the compound greeted his return, though Jefe’s
    voice wasn’t among them. He, instead, simply stared at Abomination consideringly, a sly smile
    forming on his lips.

No one but Dulce seemed to notice Jefe’s reaction, but she knew the man well enough to know
    that he was plotting something. Setting her jaw, she resolved to find out what it was. In the
    meantime, however, feeling her body respond viscerally to the display of power she had just
    seen, she decided to get to know Abomination a little better.

Dulce took one last look in the mirror, puckering to spread her lipstick before heading down to
    the fiesta in celebration of Abomination’s arrival. As she finished pursing her lips, their scarlet
    covered swells parted in a dazzling smile. She looked good. Really good. The tight, black dress
    she wore left little of her luscious body to the imagination. The glittering sparkle of her diamond
    jewelry was matched only by the twinkle in her gorgeous, smokey eyes.

With a graceful twirl, she left her room. Arriving at the party a few minutes later, she saw
    Abomination surrounded by a throng of doting girls. No matter. Dulce knew she was far sexier
    than any of the tawdry women vying for his attention.

Striding toward him confidently, she tugged at the front of her dress to display a bit more
    cleavage, deciding that showing a bit more skin might make it easier to catch the supervillain’s
    attention.

It worked. Almost too well.

By the time she reached him, he was already ogling her, staring down her dress from his
    eight-foot vantage point. Dulce smiled slyly.

Reaching out to touch his reptilian hand, she drifted a finger over its scaly surface and smiled at
    him. “Your skin is so smooth. Which lotion do you prefer?” Dulce’s eyes held a hint of humor.
    Abomination smiled, revealing parallel rows of razor-sharp teeth. “Very funny.”

Dulce laughed flirtatiously. “I love the British accent.”

Then, she nodded her head to the side, causing a fanning wave of shimmering tresses to slide
    over her bare shoulder. “Come on. Let’s dance…”

Guiding him by the hand she already held, Dulce led him to the pista de baile beside the pool,
    then pressed her voluptuous body to his. As she did, feeling his impossibly hard physique
    against her lush form, she felt her libido awaken once again.

Her goal tonight had been to get Abomination to notice her. To make him more pliant to her
    suggestions, just as she had done with Jefe. But as the night went on, she seemed to be every
    bit as turned on as she had intended him to be. The thought of his impossible strength was
    intoxicating. Remembering how he had thrown that truck with such ease, the tightening coils of
    super-strong muscle within his massive body, she couldn’t help but feel her knees weaken a
    little.

Before this went any further, she abruptly decided to go to her room for the night. It wouldn’t do
    for her to become attracted to the creature. However, her sudden departure left Abomination
    both surprised and clearly aroused.

As she made her way back to her room, Santiago, her friend who had first introduced her to the
    cartel, came up to her.

“I noticed you dancing with the Abomination, Dulce,” his brows furrowed in concern. “Are you
    sure that’s a good idea?”

Taken aback, Dulce paused. “Why do you say that, Santi?”

“Such a man—if you can call him that—is used to getting what he wants. If you make him want
    you…” He trailed off, leaving the implications of his words lingering in the hot, humid air.

Dulce considered his words carefully. Santiago seldom spoke with her these days, and if he
    were going out of his way to do so tonight, he must feel this was quite important. He did have a
    point. She didn’t know Abomination well, and with his strength and abilities, he could do as he
    pleased.

“Maybe you’re right…” she conceded.

He took her hand and kissed it gently. “I’m glad you see my point, dulzura.”

Dulce smiled, her heart warmed by Santiago’s concern for her wellbeing. As he turned and
    walked back to the party, she sighed. Maybe she should be attracted to a man like that rather
    than a powerful but evil creature like Abomination. In a way, she decided, she was. Sighing, she
    ascended the stairs to her room.

Dulce kissed Jefe’s ear, running a finger lightly down his chest. Despite her efforts to relax him,
    however, he remained tense.

“What is it?” she finally asked, propping herself onto her elbow as she lay on the bed.

He gave her a suspicious look, then shook his head, as if dismissing an unwanted thought. He
    sighed, finally allowing his shoulders to relax slightly as he settled in beside Dulce.

“It’s Abomination,” he said softly, his voice resigned. “This man, this creature! He walks around
    like he owns the place. My place!”

Dulce had suspected as much. She had seen the way Jefe frowned whenever Abomination
    came near these last couple of weeks.

“Relax,” she said soothingly. “Everyone knows that the cartel is yours. Abomination is a novelty,
    nothing more.”

“You seemed to warm to him right away. I saw you with him that first night. At the party.”

Detecting a hint of jealousy in Jefe’s tone, Dulce suppressed a smile. Thankfully, she had taken
    Santiago’s advice and refrained from any further interaction with the supervillain since that night.
    He was the only highly ranked member of the cartel with whom she hadn’t slept.

“As I said, a novelty. If you noticed me with him at the party, then I’m sure you noticed how
    quickly I lost interest in him after that.”

Jefe nodded. Her statement brought a smirk to his lips. “True enough. I’m sure it is more
    pleasant to be with a man like me than a monster like him.”

“Of course, Jefe.” Dulce grinned seductively, rolling atop the man to squeeze his hips between
    her tanned thighs. “What woman wouldn’t want to spend every moment she could with a
    delicious man like you…”

As she leaned in to kiss him, however, he stopped her, grabbing her firmly by the shoulders.
    “Later, Dulcita. First, I need you to do something for me.”

Dulce searched his eyes. They were cold. Calculating. It was the look he had when strategizing
    something important. And he wasn’t interested in sex right now, a rarity when with her. The man
    had some sort of plan, and it had to be important to be distracting him from her charms. Dulce
    was curious what it was.

“Of course, mi corazón. Anything.”

“Spend some time with Abomination tonight. Get him to drink. As much as you can. Relax him.”
    Dulce wasn’t sure what she had expected, but it hadn’t been that. “But… are you sure? You just
    said—”

“I know what I said,” Jefe said firmly, his eyes resolute. “Just do this for me.”

It wasn’t a request.

Frowning, Dulce rose from the bed and put on her clothes. Casting the cartel leader one last
    glance, seeing him lost in thought, she left, her mind whirring through the reasons Jefe would
    ask this of her. She closed the door quietly behind her.

Pages:
Actions