Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583676 Posts in 74407 Topics by 29643 Members - Latest Member: Piticli June 01, 2024, 03:33:38 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Prisoner
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Prisoner  (Read 19135 times)

Offline WapWap

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: The Prisoner
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2020, 03:43:07 pm »
When Angie’s client arrived at the gate to the mansion, I followed her instructions to the letter.  He rang the gate bell, his voice tentative and unsure.

“Umm, I’m here for my appointment.”

I said nothing and opened the gate remotely.  He parked his Aston Martin in the roundabout and came to the door, which I opened as he walked up the steps.  He was clearly taken aback that a stranger was here.  The man, whose name was Steve, was middle aged, about 5’9 and maybe 150.  He was very well dressed in a what had to be a $1,000 suit. 

“I’m…here for my…training.”  He said, sweat forming on his brow.

Angie didn’t explicitly say it to me, but I could tell she was trying to make this guy uncomfortable.  So, I decided to play it up and give him my full Lurch treatment.

“This way.”  I said, as I opened the door fully, and extended my arm into the house.

I led Steve down to the basement in silence.  His eyes were wide in silent appreciation as he walked into the well-equipped gym.  Angie had cleared an area in the middle of the room and lined it with thick rubber mats.  The camera was set up nearby.  I turned to him and pointed to the bathroom.  Angie was VERY specific about what I should say to him, and the intonation I should use.

“You may prepare yourself in there.  You know very well how SHE wants you to be.”

A mask of fear and anticipation fell over Steve’s face.  He was really sweating now. 

“Yes, yes.”  He said desperately before running into the bathroom.

I still wondered what the heck kind of personal training session this was.  When Steve returned, it was my turn to be surprised.  He was completely naked.  He went straight to the middle of the mats, bowed his head and stood there silently. 

“What the…”  I thought to myself.

Steve’s physique was rail thin and he had the fading remnants of several bruises on his torso.  I went to my camera and started rolling, as Angie had directed.  Nothing happened for a long minute.  Steve continued to get more and more anxious, and frankly so did I.  Then she made her appearance.

Angie strolled imperiously into the room.  I’m not sure if Steve or I were more taken aback by her appearance.  Angie was barefoot and barely dressed in a skimpy white bikini that had to be two sizes too small for her massive body.  The suit was so scant and contrasted so starkly with her bronze skin that it was easy to mistake for a tan line.  Her luxurious raven black hair was slicked and formed into a tight bun on the back of her head.  Her full head of silky hair normally softened her look.  Today, it highlighted the hard edges of her face and lent it a brutal and severe cast.  Her body was glistening, almost dripping, with sweat.  Angie had finished her workout only minutes before Steve arrived, and she still had a wicked pump.  Her vascularity was so pronounced that you could almost see the roadmap of thick veins covering her body throb as they pumped blood into shredded muscles.  I shook my head in disbelief.  Her muscles looked even bigger than normal, which couldn’t be possible.  I broke out of my reverie for a second to make sure the camera was capturing all of her glory.  I wasn’t about to mess this up.     

Steve kept his head bowed but watched Angie’s approach through eyes lifted in his head as high as he could.  The closer she got, the more his body shook.  Was it from fear or ecstasy?  Maybe it was from both.  His dick was already getting hard, so whatever it was, arousal was certainly part of the equation.  And to be perfectly honest, my rod was also twitching at the sight of Angie.  This was clearly not going to be a typical personal training session.  Angie stopped at the edge of the mats on the floor. 

“Bitch.” She called out.  We both looked up.  Oh wait, I’m a fly on the wall.  She’s talking to him.  “How are you healing after our last session? “

Steve’s face whitened as he seemed to recall a distant and painful memory.   “Fine, Master.  The bruises have faded and physical therapy has repaired the damage.” Steven whimpered.

Angie smiled as she recalled the same memory.  “How long were you in the hospital?”

“A week Master.

Angie sighed in pleasure.  “Good.  Are you ready to go back to the hospital?”

Steve’s voice became even softer and more terrified. “Yes Master.”

“Turn to the camera and say your name.”  Angie layered on the intimidation by dropping her voice a full octave over her normally deep, raspy, so fucking sexy voice.

I narrowed the camera’s focus so that only Steve was visible as he answered.  “My name is Steve Bolton.”

“Why are you here Steve Bolton?” Angie asked.

“I’m here to be trained.”

Angie wanted better answers from him.  “What does that mean Steve?”

Steve hesitated.  Angie prompted an answer by clenching her fingers.  The cringe inducing sound of her knuckles cracking filled the room.

“Tr…training means I want my Master to discipline me.”

“How, Steve.  How do you want me to discipline you?”

Steve’s voice was clearer now.  He seemed to understand the game Angie was playing with him. 
“With your muscles.  I want you to punish me with your muscles.”

Angie was finally satisfied.  “And you’re here to be trained voluntarily?”

“Yes.”

“How much are you paying me to train you?”

“$25,000.” He answered. 

I was shocked.  Is this how Angie gets her money?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2020, 03:43:07 pm »

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2020, 04:59:51 am »
This scene is hot! The way you wrote the build-up to what's coming is fantastic!
The dialogue and description between Angie and Steve is simple, yet dripping with personality and depth.
The contrast between the two couldn't be starker; Angie, a huge confident, muscular mass of a beast, and Steve, a skinny little bitch.

"Bitch."
Stan's reaction to Angie is as classic as it is deeply ingrained.

I can't wait to see what happens next!

Offline WapWap

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2020, 03:12:06 am »
Thanks crow004.  I'm glad you're enjoying it.  I really appreciate the feedback!  Here comes the next part.

Angie was finished with the preliminaries.  She sashayed up to Steve, and boy was she was working it.  Her rippling butt swayed in time with her hips as she walked.  Leg muscle heaved and flowed, then snapped into place with every step.  Angie stopped when she was toe to toe with Steve.  He kept his head bowed, and eyes on the floor.  Angie began to tense her muscles in isometric flexes.  She started at her wide heart shaped calves, making the muscle rise and harden on the back of her shin.  The flexes migrated to her quads, which morphed into long, distinct and deeply striated masses that hung over her knees so far, they threw a shadow.  Steve’s head began to rise in worshipful wonder as each muscle group was brought to life.  Angie pushed out her belly, turning it into a distended roid gut.  She vacuumed it back in to a narrow concave waistline, then returned her brickwork abs to their etched perfection.  The show moved to her pecs as waves of muscle rolled from her nipples up to her neck.  Her threatening mounds of masculine breast pumped in tandem as if they had a life of their own.  Throughout the domineering display, Angie’s arms thrust out and forward, her thick lats claiming the space a normal person’s arms would rest in. 

When Angie judged Steve’s brain was on the edge of a sexual cliff, she clenched her fists hard and powered her body into a most muscular pose meant to terrorize.  Her muscles bloated, traps erupting from her back.  As Angie’s face reddened with effort, veins popped out of her forehead and she roared with menacing effect.  The tidal wave of Steve’s emotions broke on the unyielding rock of Angie’s physical superiority.  He cowered under her power and broke down in tears.  I watched Angie in awe.  Her roar ebbed into a low growl as she relaxed her flex and straightened up.  Angie kept still for only a second.  In a flash, her right fist plunged up and into Steve’s gut in a short, sharp punch.  I could tell that Angie had put almost no effort behind the blow, but you wouldn’t know it from the effect it had on Steve.  His body folded over on her arm as his feet left the mat.  As her man-smashing fist withdrew, Steve’s body lost its only means of support and he collapsed onto his knees, gasping for air as he dry heaved. 

I didn’t know what to think.  This Steve guy was clearly a repeat client of Angie’s, so she wasn’t trying to kill him, but you’d forgive an outside observer from thinking otherwise.  After Angie decked Steve with the gut punch, she swept his knees out from under him and let him fall face down onto the mat.  Angie tenderly placed a bare foot on his head and rolled it to the side.

“Aww, baby, I’m sorry.” She said in a sickly sweet and wholly sarcastic voice.  Then she pressed her foot down hard, mashing his face onto the floor. 

“Well Mr. Fancy Ass CEO?  How ya feeling?”  She spat.  “You spend all day bossing people around, pretending you have power.”

Angie moved her foot from his face to his temple and put some serious weight behind it.  Steve went from groaning in pain to bawling in pain.  She let up the pressure briefly.

“You have no power, you puny fuck.  I have power.  The power to crush you like the worthless bitch you are.  Your weakness makes me want to hurt you.  And my strength gives me the right to.”

Angie powered her foot down again, eliciting more screams that she drowned out by jamming her toes in his mouth.

“What would all the losers who have to listen to you think if they could see you now?”

Angie pushed her foot under Steve’s shoulder and flicked it, flipping him over bodily onto his back.  She straddled his body, grabbed an arm and roughly yanked Steve up between her thighs.  Angie scissored her massive leg outwards, then slammed it back, trapping Steve’s torso up against her crotch.  Angie’s thighs were so thick that Steve’s body was hidden from his hips to his collarbone. 

“You once told me how smart you are with numbers, you pompous prick.  Like that would impress me.  So let’s do some equations.”

Angie started to press her man-killing quads together.

“If a girl half you age, and twice your size…”

Squeeze…

“…who can leg press 1,200 pounds and squat 600 pounds…”

Crush…

“…crushes you with 25% of her leg strength…”

Compress…

“…how fucking bad does it hurt?”

Angie really bore down on the flimsy body trapped in her legs.  Steve had long since ceased being able to inhale.  His face was warped in a rictus of pain, his mouth alternately trying to draw a breath in and send a scream out.  Neither was possible.  Instead, Steve’s mouth flopped like a fish out of water.  When I heard the snap of bone from his ribs, all of Steve’s movements stopped.

Angie opened her legs and let the pulverized body drop to the ground.  Steve’s lungs sensed their freedom and fought for air.  She didn’t give him long to recover.  Angie knelt next to Steve’s writhing body. 

“Hey baby, you still with me?” 

Angie didn’t wait for an answer.  She gripped Steve around the throat in one hand and by the groin in the other.  She lifted him off the mat and draped his back over her heavily ridged thigh. 

“These awesome legs aren’t done with you yet, you scrawny whore.”

Angie powered her arms down, bending Steve’s back to an unnatural angle.  A guttural cry tried to leave his lips, but Angie cut it off with a tight fist around his windpipe.  She let up on the pressure and rolled his body over on her leg so that he was face down.  Angie grabbed a handful of hair and clawed her other hand into the soft tissue of Steve’s ass.  She jerked his body up and over her head, then slammed him down belly first onto the steel girder of her quad.  She repeated the move three times.  Steve’s abused midsection was taken beyond simple injury to destruction.  Angie stood up with Steve’s limp body still in her iron grip.  She raised him up to her chest and let him go.  His body fell hard and sprawled on the mat, barely moving. 

I stood perfectly still behind the camera.  I wasn’t about to move a muscle.  The fearsome memories of an angry and vengeful Angie flooded back into my brain.  The image of her murderous power was brought back vividly.  At that moment, I didn’t care if Steve was a client, a rapist or an innocent bystander.  All I could see was a monstrously jacked muscle beast casually beating the life out of an adult man.  It was all I could do to not wet myself. 

Angie winked at me as she continued her assault on Steve.  She yanked him to his feet by the hair and threw a bulging arm around his head.  The headlock she applied was devastating.  Her monumental bicep and thick as his thigh forearm combined to envelope his head in a vice of crushing pressure.  The layer of sweat coating her glorious body created a seal around him, further choking off life-giving air. 

“I OWN you, you scrawny excuse for a pervert.”  She growled.

Angie hoisted her arm and its passenger until his feet left the floor.  She ground the hold, rolling her steel muscles around the fragile bones of his head.  Angie swung her body, flipping Steve’s limp form around like an alligator rolls its prey into submission.  Finally, Angie stilled.  She looked down at the debilitated and whimpering creature hanging in her rocky arm.  He was at her mercy, and Angie displayed none.  She hauled back her other arm and let fly another devastating punch into Steve’s ribs.  The whimpering and all twitching stopped, and Angie unceremoniously dropped his unconscious body.

I was at a complete loss.  I didn’t know what to think, to say or to do.  I stared at Steve’s…well, I hope it wasn’t his corpse.   Angie certainly didn’t seem concerned.  She was no longer in “Killer” mode.  Her attitude completely changed as she walked, carefree, to the cooler to get a drink of water.  She could have just finished her leg day workout routine rather than just about beat a man to death.  Did I really want this happening in my house?  Did I want to be the one to tell Angie I didn’t want this happening in my house.  The answer to both questions was probably “no”.

A noise behind me broke me out of my musings.  Someone was at the front gate and it was ringing on the gym’s communications panel.  Strange, I thought.  No one should be coming here today.  I looked over to Angie.

“Go ahead and answer it.”  She said as she nodded her head towards Steve’s comatose form.  “That one won’t be up for a while.”

I went to the panel and activated the camera screen.  There was a woman, grabbing on the bars of the gate and shaking them violently.  I activated the microphone to ask her what the hell she was doing.  As soon as I did, her screeching voice filled the room.

“Let me in this instant!  I know my husband is in there!  Steve!  You’d better get out here right NOW!”

Angie and I shared an astonished look. 

“Oh damn!”  Angie said with a deep laugh.  “This is fucking priceless.  Let her in!”

“Are you serious?” I answered incredulously.  “I don’t want a crazy woman in my house!”

“It’s a little late for that, slick.”  Angie said, still laughing.

“Point taken.”  She was right.  I’d already let three amazons take over my house and my life, so…

“She isn’t going to hurt you while I’m around.  This could be fun.  Besides, do you want her to cause such a fuss that someone calls the cops?”

Angie was right again.  I hit the “talk” button and told the crazy woman that I’d meet her at the front door.   This day was getting better and better.

Offline jumpy999

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2020, 08:01:05 am »
Man, this just keeps getting better. Can't wait to see what Angie has in store for Steve's wife  >:D

Offline WapWap

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2020, 12:00:57 pm »
OK, last chapter.  Now I've got to think of something else to write about!

The woman I met at the front door was unequivocally a trophy wife.   My views on what made women physically desirable had undergone a tectonic shift with my introduction to the three amazons who kept me.  Strength and muscle overtook all else.  But to those who still held onto the narrow views of traditional beauty, this woman would be a stunning MILF.  She had to be a good decade younger than her husband Steve.  At 5’7ish, she was a tiny bit taller than me, and a couple of inches shorter than Steve.  Her hair fell in a waterfall of bleached blonde curls over a nicely toned body.  She was no stranger to the gym.  There was a hint of definition in her shoulders and her tummy was flat.  Both were on display in a tight sleeveless blouse that stopped just short of her belly button.  There were definite aftermarket additions to her physique.  Her breasts were unnaturally large, firm and high on her chest.  Beestung lips were glossy and looked ready for sex at a moment’s notice.  Her ass would make Kim Kardashian proud.  Whether it was from genetics, squats or implants I couldn’t tell, but it also didn’t matter.  I extended my hand to the beautiful woman. 

“Hi, I’m Stan.”

She looked at me like I was a dirty deviant for a second but decided to be civil.  Her piercing grey eyes delved into my soul, the barest hint of laugh lines extending from their corners.  She extended her well-manicured hand and took mine with a firm grip.

“Vanessa.”  She said curtly.  “So is my sad excuse for a husband here?”

“He is.” I answered.  I did not want to be the one who explained to her what she was going to see, so I kept it short and to the point.  “I’ll take you to him.”

Vanessa followed me downstairs.  I swear I could feel her eyes glaring daggers into my back.  What is it with women and their ability to speak volumes, inflict pain or grant endless gratification just with their eyes?  I suppose mere men will never understand it. 

The moment we entered the gym, Vanessa saw Steve curled up in a fetal ball on the ground.  He was starting to recover and was mewling in pain.  She ran over to him in a panic.

“Steve!  Baby, what happened?”

Vanessa dropped to her knees next to her naked and battered husband.  She didn’t know how to help him, so her shaking hands hovered over his body for a long moment.  She finally smoothed the hair off of his forehead, perhaps the only part of his body not reddened and bruised.  She noticed that his dick was hard, but softening.  Tears started to flow from her eyes.

“Oh god, what happened to you?”

Vanessa looked up at me angrily.  I clearly didn’t do this, but I had to know what happened.  She started to speak but stopped when she saw the camera set-up.  As her head turned to take in the rest of the room, her jaw hit the floor.  She finally laid eyes on Angie’s barbaric mass of muscle, smiling cruelly at her.

“You did this to him!”  Vanessa screeched.

“I did.” Angie replied with a smirk.  “Stan, play the video for the bimbo.”

Oh boy.  This wasn’t going to be good.  I turned the camera around so the screen was visible and played back the recording from the beginning.  Vanessa walked up close, not believing what she was seeing.  Her eyes widened, then filled with fresh tears as she watched her husband admit that he paid big money to be beaten by a bigger woman.

Vanessa turned her emotional glare towards her now conscious husband, shrinking on the mat.

“You two-timing son of a bitch!  I knew it!  I knew you were up to something horrible!”

Vanessa ran back to his side and started bitch slapping Steve’s head.  He limply tried to defend himself against the blows, but he couldn’t ward them off.  Angie watched the family drama with amusement.

“You’re doing it wrong.”  She said simply.

Vanessa whirled around to Angie, eyes red and angry.

“What?”

Angie laughed at Vanessa’s weak attack and running mascara.  “You’re slapping at him like a teenage girl.  That’s not gonna hurt him.”

Vanessa’s resentful instincts overwhelmed good sense.  She lunged at Angie and started battering her torso.  She punched the blocky abs, slapped at the bulbous pecs, jabbed at striated shoulders and even got one good shot in on Angie’s square jaw.  Angie did nothing to respond.  She just stood there, hands on her hips, her expression never changing.  She didn’t even flex to harden her muscles against Vanessa’s onslaught.  Even in their relaxed state, Angie’s muscles were like hard blocks of rubber.  There was the tiniest bit of give, but otherwise she was battling a solid and impenetrable mass.  Vanessa finally wore herself out.  Tears continued to flow as she stepped back from Angie.  She summoned one last spasm of rage and pounded two fists on Angie’s pecs.

“Are you finished?” Angie asked with a smirk.

Vanessa’s oversized chest heaved from exertion as she stared at Angie’s mountainous form.  That’s when she remembered that I was still there.  Her blonde curls flipped over her shoulder as she spun her head towards me, the rage beginning to reemerge on her pretty face.  I could read it in her eyes, again; if she couldn’t hurt Angie, she would try to hurt me.  Vanessa clenched her fist and cocked her arm back as she charged towards me, screaming like a banshee.  Funny thing, when you’re threatened by surprise.  There is either fight, flight or an indecisive fear that keeps you rooted to the spot you’re standing in.  My brain chose the latter.  Vanessa’s approach happened in slow motion.  I saw it, I knew it was going to hurt and I couldn’t do a darn thing to stop it or get myself out of the way.  Except to clench my eyes closed.  I was able to do that.  I waited for her MILFy fist to strike me, but it didn’t come.  Instead, Vanessa’s war cry changed into a choked yelp of surprise.  I opened my eyes to see Angie’s big hand close around Vanessa’s throat.  Angie yanked Vanessa back towards her, then lifted her high with one arm and slammed her back into the wall.  Angie held Vanessa against the wall by the neck, her feet dangling a foot above the floor.  Vanessa was struggling to breathe, both from the constriction around her throat and from the air that was pounded out of her body when she hit the wall.  Angie’s face was red with maniacal savagery.  She was back in “killer” mode, but this was no act.

“YOU NEVER LAY A HAND ON HIM!  EVER!”

Angie shook the blonde hard, making her arms and legs flail like a marionette. 

“He is off limits to you!  He is off limits to everyone!  I’ll destroy any person who so much as lays a FINGER on him!  Is that CLEAR!”

Angie was so enraged, she was spitting on Vanessa as she thundered.  For the briefest second, my heart melted.  Angie really did care about me.  Even the mildest threat to me sent her over the edge of sanity.  But I had to stop my Hulk.  I rushed over to the beast and wrapped my arms around the berg of bicep that was bouncing as she pointed a calloused finger in Vanessa’s face.  I squeezed her brutal muscle, rested my cheek on her striated shoulder and looked up lovingly at my protector.

“Angie, I’m ok.  You don’t have to hurt her.”

Angie calmed down almost immediately and looked down at me. 

“Angie, she’s had a rough day.  Let’s cut her a little slack.”

Angie looked back at the sobbing Vanessa dangling from her meaty fist, then back down to me.  She pulled her big arm from my grasp and wrapped it around my head.  The back of my head rested against her bicep as her fingers laced under my chin and angled my head up.  Angie lowered her face to mine and kissed me full on the lips.

“It never ceases to amaze me what a good man you are.”  She said earnestly. 

Angie let me go and lowered Vanessa to the ground.  The older woman was still crying.  She was overwhelmed with fear, betrayal, pain and embarrassment.  I really felt badly for her.  Now that she had calmed down, Angie also seemed sorry for her.  She pulled Vanessa into an embrace.  Vanessa tried to pull away, but Angie held her tight.  Vanessa eventually gave in and leaned on Angie until her sobs subsided.  I ran for some tissues so Vanessa could clean her face off. 

“I should hate you for ruining my marriage.”  She said softly as she wiped her ruined makeup off.

“You can’t hate me for that.”  Angie said.  “Your puny excuse for a man is the one who stepped out on you.”

Vanessa glared at Steve, who was still rooted to the floor, afraid to move.  She turned back to Angie and really looked at her for the first time. 

“I had no idea he was into manly women.”  Vanessa said, shaking her head.

Angie snorted in dismissal.  “I’m not manly, hon.  I’m all woman.  A strong woman.”  She flexed her 21-inch bicep, the split peak standing tall on her bulging arm.  “No man fucks with me.”

Vanessa gawked at Angie’s dominant display.  Steve had no muscles, certainly not like this.  He had money and ambition.  That had made him attractive enough.  But the sight of Angie’s bursting physique was starting to make Vanessa wet.  She reached a hand out gingerly, looking to Angie for permission to touch the hot ball of power.  Angie smiled, and lowered her arm a bit.  Vanessa ran her fingers over the mass, tried to squeeze it and then palmed the peak. 

“Oh god, it’s so hard.”  She said breathlessly. 

Vanessa inched closer to Angie and ran her other hand over Angie’s massive torso.  Everywhere Vanessa’s hand traveled, Angie flexed.  Vanessa’s breathing became ragged and Angie smiled knowingly.  She brought her hands down to the waistband of Vanessa’s pants and opened them up.  She placed a thick middle finger on Vanessa’s puffy lips and pressed it into her mouth.  Vanessa accepted it eagerly, running her tongue over the rough digit.  Angie pulled it out and stuck her hand into Vanessa’s panties, where the spit soaked middle finger made its way into Vanessa’s wet slit.  Vanessa quickly dropped her pants, slipped out of her tight blouse and threw off her flimsy bra.  Her enormous bolt-on tits didn’t seem to sag an inch.  Vanessa draped herself over Angie’s pulsing physique, kissing every twitching muscle she could reach.  Now Angie was getting hot and bothered.  When Vanessa nibbled on Angie’s nipple, Vanessa’s world turned upside down, literally.  Angie grabbed the little MILF and flipped her over.  Vanessa’s head was dangling in front of Angie’s bulging crotch and she knew exactly what to do.  Vanessa slid Angie’s bikini to one side and almost fainted at the size of her clit. 

“It’s a woman dick!”  she gasped.

Vanessa gripped onto the muscles around Angie’s hips and pulled herself into the vascular crotch.  She took all of Angie’s woman meat in her mouth and began to pleasure her with fervor.  Angie resumed finger fucking Vanessa.  I just stood behind the camera, getting it all on film.  I was also adjusting my pants, because by now I was hard as a rock.  Steve was still on the mat, where he’d been this entire time.  Only now HE was the one crying as he saw his wife being taken by his muscle master.

Vanessa was brought to orgasm first.  She was not used to being so expertly manipulated by someone so sexy and overwhelming.  Her ministrations of Angie’s sex stopped briefly as she screamed through her climax.  Vanessa twitched uncontrollably, losing all control of her body.  Once the rapture had passed, Vanessa dove back into Angie’s deep sex and brought her new lover to climax.  She loudly slurped the juices that Angie expelled, not losing a drop.  My heart was pounding at the sexual display.  This was the best porn EVER. 

Angie let Vanessa return to her feet.  Her blonde lover clung to Angie while her legs steadied. 

“Oh, you’re a goddess!”  Vanessa declared.

“I’m no goddess.”  Angie answered proudly.  “Goddesses are little sluts you find in porn videos.”  Angie twisted her torso and brought her arms up into an archer pose.  “I’m a GOD!”

Both Steve and I creamed ourselves at Angie’s display of physical perfection and power.

Angie laughed at us both, then turned to Vanessa. “You see how weak men are around a strong woman?” 

Vanessa curled back around her hero God.  Angie took Vanessa by the arms and pushed her back.  She examined Vanessa’s nude body with an expert eye. 

“You know, you’re pretty damned hot Vanessa.  You’ve got the beginnings of some muscle here.  It’s not your fault that your schmoe husband developed muscle lust.”

Vanessa looked at Steve with venom in her eyes. 

“I’ve worked so hard to be a good wife and be attractive for him.” 

Angie grabbed Vanessa’s chin and forced her to look Angie in the eyes.

“You need to be attractive to yourself, not some piece of shit.  If you’d spend less time with the plastic surgeon and more time with Dr. Iron, you’d be the muscle queen that little fuck drools over.”

Vanessa thought about that while caressing the vascular hands holding her. 

“Why did you beat him?”  Vanessa asked, nodding to Steve.

“It’s what he likes.  He started with simple muscle worship, but then he wanted to see how strong I really was.  One thing led to another, and soon enough he wanted me to beat him down.  I don’t give two shits about him, so I went with it.”

Angie ran her hands over Vanessa’s toned arms.

“Flex for me, hot mama.”

Vanessa blushed and pumped her right arm.  A ridge of muscle appeared. 

“You’ve definitely got something to work with.  Go punch your worthless bitch.”

Vanessa looked at her arm, then Angie, then Steve.  This was NOT going to be good for him.  Vanessa walked over and swung at his face, striking him in the cheek.

“No.”  Angie said.  “You’re not putting any power into it.”

Angie walked over and coached Vanessa how to put her body behind a punch.  Angie went behind Steve and picked him up in a full nelson.  Steve wailed in fear, struggling to escape.  Angie powered the hold, forcing his head down so far I thought she might snap it off.  Steve’s arms were pushed together so far, his shoulder blades had to be touching.  He quieted down immediately.

“Now throw a punch at him the way I showed you.”

Vanessa practiced punching in the air, then she launched a solid series of blows on Steve’s body.  He yelped and cried with each punch.  Vanessa landed the last strike on Steve’s cheek, spewing blood from his mouth.

“Good job!”  Angie said enthusiastically as she unlaced her arms from Steve’s and let him drop to the ground.  “Vanessa, I’ve got a proposition for you.  I’d much rather spend my time building up a strong woman than beating down a weak man.  How about you take all the money that he’s been paying me to punish him, and instead, pay me to train you.  Then you can be the one to beat his ass.  What do say?”

Vanessa didn’t need to think that over. 

“Sold!” she said.  “Can we start tomorrow?  I probably need to drop worthless off at the hospital today.”

Angie guffawed.  “Sure, hot mama.”

Angie picked Steve up by the hair and threw him over her shoulder as Vanessa got dressed. 

“Angie?  Vanessa asked, “May I apologize to your man?”

Angie grinned.  “Sure.  You’re on your way to being an amazon now.  Stan likes his muscle babes.”

I watched the blond haired, grey eyed vixen, newly filled with confidence and swagger, as she stalked me.  She ran her hand through my hair before drawing me in for a hug.

“I’m sorry I was a bitch to you.”  Vanessa said as she kissed me sweetly on the cheek.

“You had every right to be upset.”  I said.  “No harm, no foul.”

“Angie’s right.  You are a good man.”

Vanessa backed up and blew me a kiss. 

“Send me a copy of that video.  I want to see my piece of shit getting pummeled.  It’ll be great motivation.”

She turned and walked out with Angie.

I was exhausted.  My heart hadn’t stopped pounding for hours.  I went to the bathroom to change my pants, then came back out to the gym.  I could barely stand.  Angie came back down after seeing the happy couple out. 

“Little man, you look like shit.”  Angie giggled to me.

I looked up at her exasperated and unable to string together a sentence.

“I’m sorry babe.”  Angie said.  “I didn’t mean for this to go as sideways as it did.  It had a great ending though, don’t you think?”

“Certainly for Vanessa and you.”  I said with a half grin.   “I’m not so sure about Steve though.”

“Oh, he’ll love it.  Getting the shit kicked out of him every day?  It’s his wet dream.”

Angie put a thick arm around my waist and lifted me onto her hip. 

“Wanna go take a shower and tell me about your wet dream for the day?”   

Offline seldom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2020, 12:45:39 pm »
Another great chapter! I have no doubt you'll think of some more fun stuff!

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    26.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2020, 06:06:32 am »
Hope we can read about Vanessa growing and getting the amazon over Steve

Offline jumpy999

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2020, 04:29:36 pm »
This is such a great story. Would love to see the continuing "adventures" of Angie. She's incredible.

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2020, 08:11:55 am »
I just discovered this story now, very good and fun to read. Is it done or do you plan anything new? You are a very good writer.

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2020, 06:20:25 pm »
 Yes agree would kove to see Vanessa turn into a Amazon

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Prisoner

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View