Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578982 Posts in 73848 Topics by 29181 Members - Latest Member: MrP May 07, 2024, 12:47:13 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: [fml] Hiding In The Closet
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #1st STORY: [fml] Hiding In The Closet  (Read 3945 times)

Offline fml

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
#1st STORY: [fml] Hiding In The Closet
« on: January 18, 2015, 10:30:53 pm »
Hiding in The Closet
by fml

We often play kinky games at home. Sometimes we dress up, like me as a robber, with  a face mask on, all dressed in black. You are sometimes dressed  as a Dominatrix all in leather and studs. Today, I was the robber, hiding in the closet. You were at the gym, kicking ass..showing all  the boys how strong and tough you are.  I know cause I have been there and have taken a back seat, watching proudly as you out lifted and out boxed, even the biggest Hulk there. So I heard you come in, just as I hid in the closet. "Darling, where are you YOUR MUSCLE MISTRESS is home. I just beat up three guys at once. I feel great. Hahahaha..It is so cool to see all the big hulks sporting hardons when they see me do  my thing...Ok getting a bit annoyed...where are you. Don't make momma mad!".
     I waited until  she got really frustrated cause, in that way, our mad, passionate love would be even more intense. I was getting hard thinking about how big you muscles must be, how powerful your fists must feel, when I lick and kiss them. Then I began to  make little noises....owwwwwwwwww, ooooooooooo, just so you would hear that. "Ok dear, is that you, come out now........I am in no mood for these foolish games of yours." "Owwwwww   OOOOOOOOOO" was the only thing you  heard. "Last chance come out now, whoever you are or I will beat you into a bloody pulp."
     Still  being quiet, I waited in the dark enclosure....holding my breath now. "Ok, you have been warned...Open the closet door NOWWWW!" I laughed out loud disguising my voice. You listened carefully at that sound. You knew I was 6'5". I was two inches taller than you. Yet you had at least 20 more lbs of muscle than I did. Your biceps were 20", your legs 28", your calves 20", and your chest was 54". You mentally calculated where my jaw would be, as I hid in the closet. Pulling back that huge fist of yours, you  marveled at the size of your bicep and your wrecking ball fist. "AWWWWW honey, peek a boo I hear you." I took a breath. That was all you needed. You pulled back your fist and punched it straight into  the closet door. The thick wood splintered and broke, as your fist continued traveling to  my face. BAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. It hit me full on. You could hear my jaw, nose, cheekbones, and teeth shatter. Then you opened the door, putting your hand in the huge hole, that your fist created. It broke apart in pieces, much like my face did. Amazed, there I was, standing up, out cold dripping all over the closet's hardwood floor. Coming up  to  me, you ripped off my now blood saturated mask, and   checked my condition. I was a pulp alright. "Oh  why didn't you just answer me, now look what you made YOUR MUSCLE MISTRESS do." I never heard that, nor felt you  kiss my broken toothless mouth. You tasted that blood. It was coppery and thick. Then you  stepped away, and I finally fell face down on the otside of the closet...part in...part out.
 You lifted me up with one hand and took me into  the bathroom, and deposited me in the tub, on my side. You put a bucket under my  mouth to  catch all the DRIPPINGS.. You knew as I was bleeding out, I would not cause a mess in our immaculate home.  Making sure I WAS STILL ALIVE, you  began to play with my dick. You took sweat from your beautiful, hairy armpits, used it as a lube, and began to  give me a HJ. It did not take long, as my dick was hard,  even before you  beat my face in.  I exploded all over after five strokes. There, my mortality intact, you took away the bucket, which was almost full, and mounted me, using your ass to position my nose in your pussy. You were so charged, it only took you six insertions before you  came all over my  face and the tub. I looked quite a mess...jaw liquid, pulpy blood, and cummmm dripping from the hole that once housed my face.
As you  reached for the phone to  call 911, you marveled at your Power, your Beauty and  your KICKASS abilities.     Oh THE GAMES PEOPLE WILL PLAY

KUDOS  Please. I can write many more if you like Thanks

Forum Saradas

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    13.33%
Re: My New Story: Hiding In The Closet This is My First Story Posted Here
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2015, 11:33:30 pm »
Reminds me of the writing of GJ over at Diana's. He likes to have his face destroyed by muscular chicks, though he usually writes it from the first person, not the second person. But I sort of liked it anyway. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: [fml] Hiding In The Closet

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View