Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575770 Posts in 73221 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 03:26:08 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Nuclear Protein
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Nuclear Protein  (Read 6685 times)

Offline deadlykitten

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Nuclear Protein
« on: January 20, 2022, 12:27:28 pm »
Nuclear Protein

Jenson opened the compressor and there it was. The first ever tablet of nuclear protein. And just then, Linda had to turn up.

Linda, a school-friend-turned-egirl, had landed up in the city earlier in the week. She wanted to meet for lunch. Jenson had told her to meet him at the lab on campus. It had been almost 2 years since they last met and he wanted to take the tablet before she came. But bad luck. Linda had reached early.

"What's your latest creation Jenny boy."

"Please stop calling me that!"

"Okay. Okay. It's been so long. I missed saying it to your face. Anyway….what's the tablet? Tell me it's some good ol ecstasy.

"No no. I am not really at liberty to say."

"Oooooh. Top secret government stuff?"

"Something like that."

"Oh come on. You can trust me. I was always good at keeping secrets."

"Ok ok. It's something we've developed called nuclear protein. If you take the tablet along with a myostatin activator,
It causes enhancements in strength and muscle mass."

"Whoa. That sounds extreme."

"There is one catch though. It only works on the double x chromosome.

"You mean it only works on women?"

"Biological women, yes."

"So your formula is transphobic?"

"Spare me Linda. You know as well as I do the trans community don't deny biological sex.

"My bad Jennman. But basically if you took it, nothing would happen, but if I took it, I would become big and buff?"

"Pretty much."

Jenson picked up the tablet with some tweezers and placed it in a case and filled a flask with the myostatin activator. He also quickly transferred the powder (for the tablet) in a jar. Everything, the tablet, the flask and the jar he shoved into his backpack.

“Let’s get some dinner Jenny boy,” said Linda, and they both walked out of the lab.

-----

3 days later at midnight…..

Jenson was up making a paste with the powder synthesized for the tablet. He was mixing it with the activator to make a paste that looked a bit like tomato paste.

He was feeling sleepy and walked over to the couch and dozed off….

He woke up at 12:37 in the Afternoon.

He looked at the kitchen and noticed the counter had been cleared and there were 3 dishes sitting on the counter. He suddenly realised his maid must have come in the morning, cleaned the house, cooked and left.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Jenson opened the door and the maid was standing there.

"Sorry sir. I took my phone and forgot to take my plastic bag with the food for home."

"Actually I am glad you came back. There was some paste on the counter-"

"Yes sir. I used it in the salsa and some pasta."

"Ok. And you packed some for yourself but left your share here?"

"Yes sir. I hope it isn't too much trouble."

"No not at all. In fact it's a good thing. That paste was not for cooking. And thankfully you haven't eaten your share yet."

"But sir while I was cooking it, I did taste it for salt. Is that a problem?"

Jenson's eyes widened.

Suddenly the maid began trembling.

"Oh my god….sir…. what's happening to me?"

I looked down at her toes and they were getting longer, overtaking the head of her slippers.

Her thighs began shaking as if she was having an orgasm. Her T-shirt starting tearing at the seams. Her arms were becoming huge. Her biceps were growing, and her forearms were thickening.

And her abs. Her slight pot belly had now tightened into a fierce 8 pack. Her chest was beginning to bulge out. Her pecs were getting ripped. Her neck was covered in veins as her back was broadening slowly.

The muscles in her thighs were growing as her toes were getting longer. The previous 5 foot lady was now a 6 foot 7 hulk of a woman.

She was breathing heavily.

"Sir! What was the paste!?"

Jenson stared at her in shock. She began trembling again.

TO BE CONTINUED

Forum Saradas

Nuclear Protein
« on: January 20, 2022, 12:27:28 pm »

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Nuclear Protein
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2022, 01:34:18 pm »
Nice Start! Hopefully we can also get some "livestream" growing too!

Offline Ddraig

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2022, 04:47:55 pm »
Mmmmmm me gusta por dónde va esto

Offline frumpygoat

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2022, 06:36:51 pm »
Nice start! Looking foward to more

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2022, 09:11:48 pm »
Interesting start. Could use a bit more detail. Hope to see more.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2022, 05:36:06 pm »
Good stuff, keep going !
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Nuclear Protein

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View