Pages:
Actions
  • #46 by flexcam on 10 Sep 2015
  • Omg your legs are the best in the world! I think I mjust drop u an email
    • flexcam
  • #47 by Zykolarian on 17 Sep 2015
  • I really hope you compete, Micaela, you have a lot of potential. :)
  • #48 by pumper on 06 Dec 2015
  • Micaela Viscido. There are pictures at every level of muscularity. I am curious to see how she looks like in the chat.
  • #49 by buffchick7 on 17 Jan 2016
  • Micaela do you have any preference in women. maybe you can do a cam show with some non-workout girls worshiping your muscles
  • #50 by jazztival on 11 Aug 2016
  • I do know  that  she requires you to send via Western Union to  do   skype  which kind of made me uneasy  not to mention  the account name she gave me was to some guy. She claims she can't  have an account because she is a student. Anyone else had that happen?

SHe has Skype,..what name is it under??
  • #51 by dsax40s on 11 Aug 2016
  • I paid her $10 via paypal for roleplay and 2 pics.  Got 1 pic and that was it.  I would steer clear of her.
  • #52 by jazztival on 07 Sep 2016
  • yeah,..if she doesn't answer her Skype then screw it
  • #53 by mtjr287 on 08 Sep 2016
  • I paid her $10 via paypal for roleplay and 2 pics.  Got 1 pic and that was it.  I would steer clear of her.

She accepts Paypal now? I previously heard it was Western Union or bust.

MT
  • #54 by Bulldozer1986 on 01 Nov 2016
  • I've just received a 10 minutes custom video from Micaela and I can confirm that there are't issues with her. Yes, she accepts only Western Union payments and the celerity is not her "thing" but she can provide great stuff (clear view and accurate on your requests). She's pretty short but definitely a thick girl  ;)
  • #55 by chemdude01 on 07 Nov 2016
  • What's the quality of her videos? The ones I've seen for purchase on various website all have really, really low resolution. I think that today, to charge money for a video, it has to be HD at minimum.

• #56 by Bulldozer1986 on 09 Nov 2016
  •  :woot:
    What's the quality of her videos? The ones I've seen for purchase on various website all have really, really low resolution. I think that today, to charge money for a video, it has to be HD at minimum.

Yes, her video has a pretty high definition. I'd bet a 720p-level.
    Unluckly, it's a strict private custom work so I can't share it mates.
  • #57 by msllvr11 on 07 Apr 2017
  • She looks fantastic and is enthusiastic!
  • #58 by pecsishot on 18 Jun 2017
  • she has said to me she has the hardest abs ever
  • #59 by wizard123 on 20 Dec 2018
  • I wish you were in Australia!
Pages:
Actions