Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574427 Posts in 72904 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 04:27:33 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Abby's Workout
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Abby's Workout  (Read 36690 times)

Offline Online1138

• Activity:
    0%
Abby's Workout
« on: February 28, 2020, 07:48:30 am »
Abby Strom descended on the outdoor gym with single-minded purpose: muscle mass, and lots of it. This was hardly a new endeavor for her - quite the opposite, as evidenced by her already brutally muscular physique that should have been impossible for a mere mortal, let alone a girl in her 20s. Her unending quest for bodybuilding perfection had transformed her into a legend among the gym-goers as she punished herself with workouts that would outright kill powerlifting champions, with onlookers doubting her very humanity - or at least being convinced of her transcendence of it - especially given her incredible success in packing and stuffing her body with utterly insane amounts of pure, undiluted muscle mass. Rumors abound regarding the limits she was willing to take her body in order to see how beyond-muscular she could become, and Abby was more than happy to let the rumors fly as she built herself bigger, harder, and more unnaturally, disturbingly ripped in her pursuit of monstrous bodybuilding apotheosis.

Every copious, overdeveloped fiber of Abby's being, the very core of her existence, was singularly focused on bulking up her body with as much abnormally huge, vein-popping muscle-beef as she possibly could. Her insatiable addiction for more and more muscle had driven her to unfathomable extremes, and her all-steroid diet had pushed her physique orders of magnitude beyond the limits of human potential. She openly lusted after her own monstrous musculature; merely gazing upon her own relaxed, impossibly shredded, skin-bursting muscles in the gym's mirrors had brought her to repeated orgasms on countless occasions, never mind watching her bloated, awesomely engorged muscles actually pump and flex.

The array of gym equipment truly was hers and hers alone, despite its innocuous appearance. They looked identical to the other machines arrayed in the gym, but on more than one occasion a random gym-goer had embarrassed himself by trying to use the equipment - only to find that he couldn't budge a single weight. The reason was simple: these weren't ordinary weights, Abby's incredible, unnatural strength having long since exceeded the limits of conventional weightlifting equipment. Her weights were specially commissioned "hyper weights" consisting of mind-bogglingly dense materials bonded to frighteningly powerful electromagnets, connected by industrial chains and cables designed to withstand Abby's strength. On top of this, the electromagnets were designed to increase their pull with each rep, ratcheting up the difficulty with each punishing lift. This was the only way Abby's shredded, overdeveloped muscles could achieve anything even resembling a pump, let alone the unbridled muscle growth she lusted after.

Abby waddled to one of her cable machines, disturbingly thick veins already pulsing across her rippling body with frightening intensity. Casual onlookers could hardly be faulted for thinking she had just finished an hours-long workout marathon due to her muscles' seemingly permanent state of pump, as if they were constantly yearning to grow bigger even when at rest. Even totally relaxed, Abby looked like she was flexing her brains out and on the verge of bursting out of her own skin, showcasing stomach-turning definition and a multitude of pulsing, grotesquely engorged veins - and the madness was only going to intensify. She reached out a massive arm and tapped a button on the side of one of the cable machines; an automated arm topped with a formidable-looking needle whirred as it swung out from the machine, jabbing itself into one of the myriad plump, surging veins standing out on her enormous, shredded deltoid. The machine hummed quietly as it began pumping an insane amount of concentrated steroids directly into her bloodstream, her bloated veins immediately plumping up even thicker across every inch of her bulging body as the chemicals primed her freakish muscles for even more unnatural, monstrous growth.

"Ohh yessss... fill me up til I burst!" Abby exclaimed as the machine forced a colossal overdose of concentrated muscle-juice into her body. Abby had never shied away from chemical assistance in her quest for bigger, freakier, more sickeningly shredded muscles, especially as she'd discovered a profound resistance to some of their more "undesirable" side effects. The result was the face of a stunningly gorgeous, youthful redhead wearing wire framed glasses, engulfed on all sides by an abnormal amount of undiluted female muscle beef that made her look like the living embodiment of female muscle morph artwork taken to the extreme. She looked like one part "sexy librarian" forcibly mashed together with so much hyper-developed, shredded, vein-choked muscle mass that she'd literally made Mister Olympia champions puke in disgust, and made enraged gorillas flee in terror.

Forum Saradas

Abby's Workout
« on: February 28, 2020, 07:48:30 am »

Offline Saxony Red Devil

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Abby's Workout
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2020, 09:15:34 am »
oooooo it begins!

Offline LordDaroth

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2020, 09:56:10 am »
Can't wait to see where this goes

Offline Online1138

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2020, 08:49:35 pm »
"Mmmmohhh..... mmmooorreeee..." Abby moaned with pleasure, her eyes rolling back as she felt her beefy muscles energizing, the steroid cocktail further unlocking her body's unbelievable, beyond-superhuman potential for muscle development. "Ohhh yeah, gonna get HUGE, gonna get so MMMMUSCULAR..." Abby clenched and unclenched her comparatively dainty fists, feeling her bulging veins throbbing and squirming under her too-tight skin. She waddled over to one side of the machine and set it for bicep cable curls, grasped the handles with both hands, and began to lift. The custom handles were substantially longer than normal weights, allowing for a much wider grip - this was a necessity due to the abnormal width of Abby's muscle-loaded torso. She immediately felt the incredibly dense weights fighting against her colossal biceps, but her will - not to mention her inhuman strength - could not be resisted. Her biceps surged like colossal mountains of muscle, her paper-thin skin audibly stretching loudly as it struggled to accommodate the flexing beef, her already disgustingly swollen veins popping even more intensely across her hulking biceps. The groans of her stretching skin were accompanied by groans from Abby herself as she felt her mutant biceps pumping up.

“Mmmfff come on, I need more muscle...” Abby hoisted the handles until her meaty, bulging forearms met her massive biceps, the superhuman muscles filling all the available space on her arms and peaking near her fists, preventing her from fully curling her arms inward. Her pectorals projected so far outward that as she lifted the handles, the cable slid into the etched cavern separating her hulking twin slabs of chest beef, causing her to shiver with pleasure. It was no secret that nothing turned Abby on more than her own hyper-muscular body, especially how far beyond "normal" she had become. Feeling her mutant muscularity impeding her mobility and diminishing her range of motion was a tangible, and immensely arousing, reminder of how literally muscle-bound she was. She slowly lowered the weight back down, keeping the colossal muscles in her arms taut as she supported the weight on its descent. She immediately began another curl, chewing her bottom lip sensually as her monstrous split-peaked biceps flexed, her swollen veins visibly wriggling and squirming under her skin as they carried nourishing, roid-enhanced blood to her unearthly muscles.

"C'mon... bigger... grow bigger..." she said to herself as she performed rep after rep with unstoppable, machine-like precision. Her awesome biceps were already substantially larger than her own head, and surging inexorably bigger and fuller with each completed rep.

"I have to get BIGGER!" she groaned, the last word punctuating the completed curl. "Gonna get SEXIER! Need more MUSCLE! Need more SIZE! Need more VEINS!"

Abby completed curl after curl, feeling the wetness building between her muscle-stuffed legs as her bulging biceps pumped larger. And larger. And LARGER. She could feel the skin tightening with each rep, the striations chiseling deeper as her muscles pumped bigger and fuller, erupting with power. Her arousal built with each curl as her forearms met her huge, chemically-enhanced biceps; even though she couldn't see her arms over her own monstrous pecs cradling her cute chin, she knew they were bulging with more muscle than the biggest male bodybuilders had in their entire bodies. A LOT more muscle.

Abby set the cable machine for overhead tricep extensions and then turned around and started pumping out rep after grueling, muscle-bulking rep, burying her chin tightly in the notched, shredded canyon separating her monstrous pecs. She shuddered with pleasure as she felt the cable caressing the deep fissure separating her mountainous, oversized traps with each rep as they surged with sexy mass, ballooning unnaturally huge behind her head. “Ohhhh my traps are soo huge, soooo thick...” she groaned as she performed another rep, the inhumanly dense muscles of her back bulging outward with countless overdeveloped ridges and mounds of freakish, veiny mass. Her hulking, shredded triceps surged powerfully against her straining skin as she lifted the weights again and again. “C'mon steroids, make me grow! Make me bigger, hulk me out! I need to REALLY freak people out! Come on, GROWWW!” Abby shouted as she encouraged her already colossal triceps to swell ever-bigger, the backs of her arms stuffed to the brim with even more rippling, insane muscle bulk.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2020, 04:51:34 am »
Awesome start. And this is only the beginning.
What will she do with all her strenght, muscle and size?

Please continue.

Online Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2020, 07:00:36 pm »
Awesome Update, keep at it!

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2020, 07:19:07 pm »
Interesting. I want to see where this goes. Doing good so far.

Offline First-Second

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2020, 04:12:45 am »
Always appreciate your particular brand of writing. Its tough to find good hyper sizes based around steroid usage and I always crave more of it. I know of your Lara series, but is there anything else you've done? Or a place outside of here that its hosted?

Keep up the great work!

PS: The fact that I know a glasses wearing Abby that could use a good several hundred pounds of muscle makes this all the better!

Offline Online1138

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2020, 07:28:39 pm »
Always appreciate your particular brand of writing. Its tough to find good hyper sizes based around steroid usage and I always crave more of it. I know of your Lara series, but is there anything else you've done? Or a place outside of here that its hosted?

Keep up the great work!

PS: The fact that I know a glasses wearing Abby that could use a good several hundred pounds of muscle makes this all the better!
Nope, I've only ever written the two stories.

Offline First-Second

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2020, 04:05:24 am »
I remember you saying you don't add too many specific details, but I couldn't help but want to take a quick attempt at drawing Abby during the injection scene. Figured some curly hair, top ponytail/wrap went with the librarian-esque look. Hope this is ok and looking forward to more!

Offline Online1138

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2020, 10:43:33 am »
I remember you saying you don't add too many specific details, but I couldn't help but want to take a quick attempt at drawing Abby during the injection scene. Figured some curly hair, top ponytail/wrap went with the librarian-esque look. Hope this is ok and looking forward to more!

That's super awesome, I'm really flattered!

That said, not only does Abby actually have a specific look, you can see at my devi@nt@rt at abyssplanet. The original plan was to accompany posting this story with artwork matching the workouts Abby is doing, but in the end I got lazy. :P The images are essentially done, and I'm going to post them, just not mixed into the text like I'd planned.

Offline Online1138

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2020, 04:32:38 pm »
After dozens of grueling, muscle-amplifying reps, Abby let the weights settle and waddled into the middle of the machine in order to prepare for the next exercise: hero curls. Standing in the middle of the cable machine, the equipment looked substantially less impressive in the presence of Abby's steroid-boosted giga-physique. She grasped a handle in each hand, preparing to essentially curl the same weight one-handed, with each arm. Abby gazed over her mutant pecs at her reflection in the gym mirrors, cooing lustfully at the sight of her own cartoonishly muscular body.

"Oh yeah soooo huge, I am just so HOT!" Abby blurted out self-servingly as she raised her arms perpendicular to the floor, her enormous biceps bunching and surging even without flexing them. She slowly started curling her arms inward, as if performing a double-bicep flex, and the massive stacks of weights to either side steadily lifted as her biceps flexed even more frighteningly, unnaturally huge. Abby's eyes were locked on her reflection, her gaze darting to each part of her excessively muscled body, drinking in her beyond-superhero physique as each arm moved a staggering amount of weight - she was curling more weight than the strongest Olympic powerlifters could even attempt to deadlift, and she was doing it with one arm. She grunted cutely as she began her second curl, looking from one immense, skin-bursting bicep to the other as they peaked ever-higher, the grotesque veins pumping disturbingly as they wound their way around her massive arms. The bespectacled, achingly-sexy redhead performed another unreal curl, moaning as her unstoppable, pulsing biceps overcame the weights yet again, pumping up with even more absurd, roid-rageous mass.

"Come onnnn, bigger, grow!" Abby shouted at her bloated, vein-laced biceps as she performed another incredible curl, and then another. "I said GROW! GROWWWWW!" she demanded of her freakishly overblown muscles, performing one curl after another, tightly squeezing her mutant, overinflated forearms against her immense biceps at the apex of each curl as she milked them for even more sickening, alien mass. A crowd had begun to form around Abby's gym equipment in response to her outbursts, the other gym patrons in awe of not only her reality-defying muscularity, but her titanium-hard determination towards building her body even bigger, freakier, and more extreme. For Abby, "most muscular" wasn't just a pose - it was an adjective, and she was laser-focused on rewriting the very definition of the phrase every time she entered the gym. Abby adored the attention and reactions that her monolithic, muscle-monster body garnered, almost as much as she loved building her muscles ever-bigger and getting off to her own uber-muscular physique. For female muscle fetishists, she wasn't just their ultimate fantasy dialed up to 11, or even 12 - it was as if she had turned the dial as far as it would go, and then used her unearthly muscles and strength to shear the dial right off. She'd caused men and women alike to unabashedly masturbate furiously in public at the mere sight of her muscle-goddess physique, if not outright cum in their pants without even touching themselves. Far more often, however, Abby had seen the pendulum swing to the other extreme: people reacting with abject terror and revulsion at her overloaded, skin-bursting muscles. She'd caused multi-car pileups, made champion male bodybuilders vomit uncontrollably all over themselves in disgust, and caused people to black out as their brains were unable to process the sheer volume and conditioning of her bulging hyper-physique. Abby found the extreme reactions to her eye-popping ultra-muscularity incredibly arousing; every time someone told her she looked like a steroid mutant, or a science experiment gone wrong, it nearly made her orgasm on the spot - and it definitely motivated her to work out harder, dial up her steroid intake to even more extreme levels, and pack and stuff her already overburdened body with even more ridiculous amounts of monstrous female muscle in order to show the universe just how muscular a girl could get.

Abby strained to curl the weights inward over and over, staring at her colossal arms in the mirrors in awe and lust as they surged and rippled with freakish growth, groaning with arousal every time she heard her skin audibly stretch or saw a new wriggling vein spring to life across the shredded, split-peaked mountains that were her biceps. Her bulging triceps were no less heart-stopping, exploding off of the backs of her arms with every punishing rep. Her range of motion continued to gradually decrease as she curled the weight over and over, feeling the burn as each arm fought against the enormous stacks of weights. She could feel muscle fibers tearing and rebuilding themselves under her dangerously tight skin, promising even more of the stomach-turning muscle development she yearned for. Abby knew it was her destiny to be the biggest, veiniest, most extreme mega-beefcake in bodybuilding history, and absolutely nothing would stop her in her unending quest to become literally immobile with muscle.

"Come on, I have to get HUUUGE!" she shouted as she performed another insane curl, and then yet another, fighting against the ever-increasing resistance from the electromagnets. She struggled to complete another rep, her veins popping with maddening intensity across her awesomely muscle-packed arms, muscle fibers rippling and surging against her tissue-paper-thin skin. She locked eyes with her gorgeous reflection, drinking in the immensity of her overinflated biceps, triceps, and deltoids, and nearly orgasmed at the sight of her own freakishly muscular arms - she channeled her arousal into forcing the colossal weights up for one more skin-tearing curl, groaning girlishly as her inhuman, disgusting split-peaks chiseled themselves even deeper, her muscles coming horrifyingly close to bursting her skin apart. The stacks of weights clanged loudly against the top of the machine and stayed there as Abby curled her arm inwards with incalculable force, her meat-injected forearms squeezing against her psychotically over-the-top biceps as she pulled on the cables. Her mutant bicep peaks crept higher as she held the flex, the stacks of weights straining against the top of the machine, the re-purposed bridge suspension cables quivering and dangerously tight as they protested against Abby's incomprehensible might. Abby huffed, each deep lungful of air causing her monumental chest to heave and force her unreal pecs to lift her head as she continued straining against the cable machine's very structural integrity. She stared at her beyond-uber-muscular reflection in the gym mirrors as her shredded, godlike muscles seemed primed to overwhelm the machine. Abby felt her arousal steadily mounting as she heard the cables and pulleys whining and creaking as they fought valiantly against her beefy, steroid-amplified biceps as they peaked ever-higher, grotesque mountains of ultra-inflated muscle rippling with superhero strength.

Offline Online1138

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2020, 07:17:52 pm »
“Grow you monsters, grow BIGGER!” she shouted at her bloated, surging, vein-pulsing biceps as the groaning from the cable machine grew louder, the cables making strange popping and creaking sounds. She watched in the gym mirrors as her already vomit-inducing biceps mutated beyond impossible and into the realm of incomprehensible, individual muscle fibers splitting and surging as they became even more shredded, the split between her bicep peaks furrowing deeper than should have been medically possible. The industrial cables began to ping and crack loudly as Abby’s ultra-muscular arms overwhelmed their very integrity, finally snapping the thick cables with the sound of a gunshot, the weights crashing loudly to the ground. Abby dropped the broken, disconnected handles, gazing with genuine lust at her monstrous arms in the gym mirrors. She straightened and lowered her left arm, already aching with arousal, and clenched her fist and slowly flexed her disgustingly overdeveloped, steroid-pumped bicep. This time Abby did orgasm, loudly, as she felt thousands of muscle fibers ripple and pop with unearthly, stomach-turning definition.

"Mmmoohhh god," she groaned as she stared transfixed by her reality-shattering arms, her juices freely flowing down the insides of her redwood-shaming thighs as she rubbed them together. "Sooo freaky, so BIG!" she cooed sensually, straightening her arm and then cranking it inward for another orgasm-inducing flex. "I'm SUCH a muscle monster!" Abby got her other arm in on the action, pumping them alternately and nodding with approval as her ultra-developed arms surged with cartoonish bulk. Abby twisted her comparatively dainty fists in and out, watching with arousal as her unbelievable biceps swelled like wild animals struggling to escape the sausage-like confines of her skin. She raised her arms in an unreal double-bicep pose, bringing her massive forearms inward until they met the mountains of muscle that were her supercharged biceps, which peaked as high as her clenched fists. She stared at her gorilla-shaming reflection in awe, her beastly pecs pushing up against her chin without even flexing them, and fought the urge to waddle over to the mirror and try to lewdly make-out with her own reflection - never mind that the depth of her mutant pecs would never allow her to bring her face anywhere close to the mirror.

"These muscles are soooo sexy, I'm a roid-rageous mega-hulk!" Abby heard a thud as one of the onlookers fainted, followed by the sound of another vomiting loudly. Abby chewed her bottom lip as she felt her arousal building again, looking from her monstrous muscle-mutant reflection to the awe-struck crowd of onlookers struggling to mentally process what they were witnessing. She could already see several members of the crowd with their hands down their pants, furiously pleasuring themselves at the sight before them.

Abby straightened her right arm and then slowly, deliberately power-flexed her hulk-shaming bicep as hard as she could. She moaned with arousal as she stared at her bloated, split-peaked muscle-mountain of a bicep in the mirror as it bulged unnaturally huge, vibrating with the strain of her mega-flex as she gradually cranked her meat-stuffed forearm inward. “Ohhh so sexy... come on, grow for me, get freakier...” Abby cooed, tightening her fist and watching more veins pop out one by one. Abby tittered with delight as she watched every vein plump up alarmingly, wriggling and squirming under her dangerously too-tight skin as if they were desperately trying to escape. “C'mon, more... I need more...” Abby coaxed the veins criss-crossing her gargantuan bicep to pop and surge with increasing intensity as she gradually brought her massive forearm closer. She squeezed her fist even tighter, her knuckles turning white as the feathered striations in her bulging forearm rippled unnaturally, looking like the hyper-pumped muscles in her meaty forearm were going to explode.

“Come on, GROW! Get BIGGER! GET MASSIVE!” Abby shouted at her sexy bicep as she curled her arm inward nanometer by nanometer, coaxing every possible iota of mutant growth and vomit-inducing size from the unbelievable mountain of hormone-addled muscle atop her arm. “I want more! I NEED more mmmmmmmuscles!” Abby brought her left arm in on the action, slowly curling her arm inward and flexing her other bloated, disgustingly-shredded bicep with as much intensity as she could muster. Her arms shook with the intensity of her monster flex, her eyes wide as they darted from one pulsing, deformed bicep to the other, watching individual muscle fibers popping and rippling as her unnatural vascularity wriggled like snakes trapped beneath her skin. “Ohhhhh it feels like my skin is going to RUPTURE! Big bulging biceps gonna burst through my skin!” Abby squealed with delight. Abby cranked her forearms inward, panting in equal parts from the intensity of her flex and in raw lust for her unstoppable biceps, forcing the superhuman muscles to grow ever-bigger through sheer willpower. “Grow biggerrrrrr!” Abby shouted at her rippling arms, demanding more extreme size from the bloated mountains of roid-beef exploding from her arms. She flexed her mutant biceps agonizingly slowly, pulsing fibers of gag-inducing muscle meat popping and twitching, her skin creaking as her hormone-blasted arms trembled with literal earth-shattering might. Her biceps were ultra-shredded, split-peaked balls of beyond-godlike monster-mass, absurdly thick veins wriggling angrily as her bloated, oversized muscles forced them against her overburdened skin. Her whole body tensed and shuddered as she violently orgasmed, splattering her enormous thighs with her juices as she quaked with pleasure.

Abby finally relaxed her ultra-muscular arms, panting to catch her breath as she tore her longing gaze away from her profoundly sexy reflection, and prepared for the next exercise: leg press. But first, it was time for a refuel. Abby reached out and tapped a button on the cable machine, and the familiar steroid syringe swung out from the machine and jabbed itself into one of the alarmingly throbbing veins popping on her colossal, shredded deltoid, forcing another absurd overdose of steroids into her muscle-machine body. Abby shuddered, every copious, excessively overdeveloped muscle fiber surging and rippling freakishly, her arousal ramping up.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2020, 07:38:12 pm »
Lovely, a story that is pure unapologetic mass. Looking forward to what an actual human will think of her at this point.

Offline Blablabla88

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2020, 12:39:24 pm »
I wonder if we see a continuation soon?

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Abby's Workout

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View