Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577678 Posts in 73532 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 05:51:54 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  New ongoing story - New Life
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New ongoing story - New Life  (Read 151210 times)

Online slowride10

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: New ongoing story - New Life
« Reply #390 on: July 20, 2019, 05:01:47 pm »
Where's the mom at?

Forum Saradas

« Reply #390 on: July 20, 2019, 05:01:47 pm »

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #391 on: July 20, 2019, 05:35:24 pm »
She'll be back in a moment.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline dixon145

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #392 on: July 20, 2019, 06:16:23 pm »
Here is hoping she's getting freaky big ;)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #393 on: July 21, 2019, 10:46:07 am »
“Shh … Wait … I … I feel that … Oh …”
“What’s going on? Jaden?”
Suddenly, he arched his back and let the tentacles come out again, running them all over her body. They split up at their ends and she suddenly felt them grope every bit of her. It felt incredible, as if something had touched her very essence. She followed suit, somehow realizing she could do that as well. Their appendages spread and interlocked, touching their muscles, sneaking into the openings. Milla’s “hair” did the same, extending itself and reaching into Jaden’s mouth. He licked it and kissed it and to her surprise, Milla felt that too.
She gasped.
“Wow … Wow! This is …better than … anything … It’s better than … sex …”
He took her closer, their ultra-heavy, massive muscles touching.
“Yes … Fuck … I never imagined …”
As their caresses intensified, Milla felt something stir within her body. This was … incredible. She was starting to grow even bigger now, her body spreading out as her muscle-packed lover seemed to get smaller and smaller. Jaden noticed this, but it didn’t worry him. He just clung to her colossal pecs, wanting to be with her, and just enjoying the absolute closeness.
And then, the ends of some of his tentacles opened, creating weird apertures. Milla sank her own appendages into them and suddenly, Jaden felt that his mind was exploding. He grunted lustily as she shoved one of her tentacles down his throat and came, shaking and shivering.
She followed soon enough, her thick body almost enveloping his.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #394 on: July 22, 2019, 10:24:41 am »
They awoke much later, the sun was already vaguely creeping over the horizon. The couple had shrunk back to normal, but so had their outfits, so they were now just two young people in fetish outfits, lying in the dirt in an abandoned city. Jaden had snuggled against Milla, which was weird since she was back to her tiny, slim shape. However, the young woman didn’t mind. Instead, she kept him close and smiled:
“That was something …”
“I know. It was incredible. I especially liked the knotted steel bar.”
She looked at the reddish-golden sky. Was there something of a blush to her face?
“We should do this again. Soon. But you should definitely get those outfits altered.” She paused for a moment, then added: “Actually, I’m going to do this later on. I think there’s a little room for improvement.”
He grinned:
“But don’t screw up my original design!”
“I’d never. Just some things I noticed. And maybe some variants. Like, do superheroes have to wear the same stuff every night?”
Jaden shrugged:
“I think we’re pretty much on our own. As long as the style is recognizable.”
“Also, we’ll have to come up with some names. We can’t just jump in and start beating people up, can we?”
Jaden nodded:
“So you’re getting into this.”
“Definitely. But we should get home before anybody sees us.”
He looked around. The place was deserted.
“Hm. I don’t think that’s going to be much of a problem, but okay.”
They got up, brushed the dirt from their outfits and left. Close to where they lay, the little caps of white mushrooms emerged.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #395 on: July 23, 2019, 09:27:48 am »
Angela was furious. Just now, Tobie and Kemal had dared tell her that they were out of the drug. They could have told her days ago that this was going to happen, that someone had interrupted the deliveries. Now what would she do? She had just beaten the two guys down, hammering into their muscly bodies with her hard fists. They had tried to resist, it had only made her angrier. They begged for forgiveness, she went into a frenzy. Eventually, they had fled, locking themselves in the showers.
Her body was steaming now. She screamed in frustration. Why? Why did that have to happen now? The competition was weeks away, she was bulging with muscle, easily able to compete against men, and she would have won, but now, she was stuck in this puny state.
She took a deep breath, watching her reflection in the full-length mirror. Her mighty chest rose and sank. Okay, so maybe she had a chance.
Her body was colossal now. Since she was comparatively short, it looked even more absurd. Certainly, she might be lacking in the femininity department, but she made that up by sheer size, symmetry and definition.
The sight of her muscles soothed her a little. She was naked, of course. At the gym, she was always in the buff. It made her hot to watch every bit of her muscles move under her skin and she wanted to have quick access to her clit and cunt when she couldn’t bear the tension anymore.
Maybe it was time for that now. Her fingers went to her thick, inch-long, roid-blasted clit.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #396 on: July 24, 2019, 12:17:26 pm »
The two men hid in the showers, waiting for their lover’s anger to die down. Was she still their lover? It was hard to determine. In a way, she was more a kind of mistress to them, wasn’t she? She would tell them what she wanted and they would do as they were told.
Tobie asked:
“Do you think she’s calmed down again?”
Kemal was still sitting with his back against the door, ready to throw his weight against it should she force it.
“I don’t know. She’s still talking about something.”
“Well then, check it!”
“I don’t want to. She’s going to hit me again.”
The two men looked at one another. The bruises on their bodies and faces were growing. Tobie sighed:
“We can’t stay with her. This is too dangerous.”
“Maybe we could call the cops on her?”
“Ha. You wish. They’d just laugh at us. I can hear them: ‘Seriously? A bunch of big gay guys like you? Getting abused by a woman.’ They’re never going to believe us.”
Kemal wanted to protest. He wasn’t gay. He slept with Tobie because of his muscles, not because of his dick. Then he said:
“Okay, whatever. Let’s just get out of here. Now. If we do it at the same time, she can’t kill us both.”
Tobie’s expression was one of total panic. Kemal gave him a stern look and made him come over. He brushed his hand through Tobie’s hair and whispered:
“It’s going to be fine. We’ll get through this together.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #397 on: July 25, 2019, 08:30:34 am »
They pushed open the door. Suddenly, they felt very stupid.
Then, they started sneaking out, walking on tiptoes. They heard the older woman groan. She said:
“What are you trying to do, boys?”
Tobie ventured:
“We were just on our way …”
“Seriously. Do you think this is a joke?”
She approached them quickly. Angela had no compunction to be direct anymore. When she had to do or say something, she no longer hesitated. The boys both took a few steps back and raised their arms to protect themselves. It did look absurd and ridiculous, until one realized just how incredibly brutal Angela looked now.
“Err … We really have to go. Look, we’re both sorry for not telling you and …”
She cut them off briskly.
“Well, I was just on the phone with your supplier, and it turns out his guys were beaten up by some, and I kid you not, superheroes.”
The young men stared at each other. Superheroes! That was a cool thing! One glance at Angela’s expression made it clear that she disagreed on the subject.
“Now, I looked at the video he sent me, and I think I recognize the colors and the style.”
“Okay …”
“Take a look.”
They stared at a very short, very confusing video of men being beaten up by weird creatures. Tobie asked:
“And those guys were superheroes? They look more like, I don’t know, monsters?”
Angela shrugged:
“I think I know who is behind this. And I need them to stop.”
The two bodybuilders stared at her.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #398 on: July 26, 2019, 09:43:03 am »
Kemal’s voice was shaking:
“You want us to fight those people? I mean, are they even people? They don’t look like people.”
Tobie nodded eagerly.
“Yeah. Those are, I don’t know, space aliens? Or mutants? Probably mutants. You hear a lot of things.”
Kemal agreed:
“Probably mutants.”
Angela groaned. She suddenly felt like a bad guy in a Saturday morning cartoon show. That was a weird thought. Was she the bad guy in this story? Hm. Not really. After all, she was mostly worried about Ava getting fit and finally finishing something she had started. This endless fumbling, the loose ends, it was frustrating. So, if a little push was needed, then why not?
Someone knocked on the gym door. The boys jumped at the sudden interruption. Angela rolled her eyes. She grabbed a towel, tried wrapping it around her torso, failed, and instead put it around her waist. So someone would see her nipples. Big deal.
Since neither of the musclemen was making any moves towards the door, she did it herself, opening it a bit and peeking outside.
It was a slim black-haired woman. She knew her somehow. It was on the tip of her tongue.
“Yes? I’m in the middle of something right now.”
“Hello. My name is Margaret Lang. Are you Ava’s mother?”
Ah, yes. That was the professor for which Ava had worked. Which she had also dropped when things got interesting.
“Yes. Angela. Come in.”
Without second thinking, she opened the door, revealing her massive physique.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #399 on: July 27, 2019, 11:03:14 am »
Professor Lang stared at the mountain of muscle in front of her. It was quite a lot to take in. Angela’s body was now huge and quite defined, so each part of her humungous muscles was unmistakably impressive. Her heavy pecs were terribly broad, giving her a massive stature, which was only further enhanced by her thick shoulders and her swollen traps. The hard abs completed the impression.
Angela waited for the professor to recover, then asked:
“So? What can I do for you?”
“Err … What? Oh. Yes. Exactly. So, I was just wondering whether you know where your daughter is.”
“And why would you want to know that?”
“She has been involved in certain things which might end up being dangerous for her, so I need to talk to her.”
Angela made no motion to put a shirt on, which only made Professor Lang more nervous. Instead, she walked over to a bench and started doing curls with a rather massive dumbbell. After a bit, she asked:
“Hm. What kind of danger are we talking about?”
The teacher was trying to assess how much the musclewoman knew and how much she had to tell her. She assumed that Angela knew at least something about the whole mushroom business. And there was also the thing about Lucius:
“Okay, cards on the table. I was a friend of your lover, Lucius.”
Angela stopped pumping her biceps. Instead, she stared at the professor. That was unexpected.
“Have you heard from him?”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #400 on: July 28, 2019, 11:15:29 am »
Professor Lang’s face turned grave.
“I haven’t in a while and I’m starting to get very worried. You see, Lucius was working for a government agency and he was in charge of keeping an eye on some research projects that had fizzled out decades ago. That was how I actually found him. When Ava came to me with her blob, I started doing my research and I must have appeared on his radar, because he approached me.”
Angela frowned. Then she continued her set.
“He wanted to find out what I was about. When he understood that it was purely scientific interest, he offered to cooperate. But by that time, things went out of control. He sent me some assistants of his, basically thugs in suits, to recover the blob.”
The musclewoman asked:
“And my daughter?”
The professor hesitated, then admitted:
“I guess. Anyway, the whole thing went awry and they escaped.”
“I can’t blame them. You could have tried to talk to them. Maybe they would have understood.”
“Hm. I think there’s really no point in going over the past now, is there?”
“Anyway, all of this is extremely dangerous. Lucius has disappeared and I’m afraid the people that he worked for are going to start looking for him too. You see, this is all very, very risky for Ava and her friends. Not only do they have this piece of biohazard with them, but the government is also going to crack down on them.”
“Biohazard? Do I have news for you, professor.”   

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #401 on: July 29, 2019, 09:17:33 am »
“What news? Do you know anything?”
Without a word, she made Tobie fetch her phone and show it to the professor. The older woman looked at the video with growing confusion.
“Okay … What was that?”
The musclewoman got up. She stretched a bit, enjoying the attention the scientist was giving her. It was a sweet little pleasure to see her try not to look. Between moans of satisfaction, the amazon said:
“I think that those were either my daughter or her friends. The color scheme is the same as the blob.”
“But they weren’t human! I don’t even know what they were!”
Kemal ventured:
“Monsters? Definitely monsters.”
Angela rolled her eyes.
“I think this is one of the things the blob does. If it infects people, it transforms them. And somehow, they managed to make it do this. My point is, this is bad. Right now, they are having fun …” The professor thought of the brutal carnage on the video and shivered. “But I’m afraid there will be side-effects. Because there always are. Trust me. But adults, they can assess the risks and adjust to them. Young people like her? I just hope they will be alright.”
Professor Lang nodded slowly. Angela continued:
“What I am saying is that we’re going to need an antidote or something. So if you can find out anything, I would be very grateful. Plus, we should get a hold of them and talk to them. Maybe we can stop them from doing something completely stupid.”

Offline dixon145

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #402 on: July 29, 2019, 11:21:52 am »
Interesting. Does Angela see a way to grow even more powerful, and will Milla mutant more and corrupt her personality. Look forward to see how it develops. Great writing as always

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #403 on: July 29, 2019, 11:52:06 am »
Interesting. Does Angela see a way to grow even more powerful, and will Milla mutant more and corrupt her personality. Look forward to see how it develops. Great writing as always
Thanks a lot!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #404 on: July 30, 2019, 11:13:14 am »
Ava concentrated, trying to keep her eyes open. This was getting tough, but she was getting better at it, so she would manage. She looked over to Pauline, trying not to fall into her cleavage. The other woman grinned, hiding the strain. At last, Tara said:
“Okay. Two minutes. Drop it.”
There were sighs of relaxation all around as they dropped out of the planks. Ava grinned at Pauline. The other woman raised a questioning brow:
“Yes?”
“I just keep being impressed by you keeping your boobs away from the ground.”
Pauline rolled her eyes and said:
“Oh, get your mind out of the gutter. They’re not that big. Also, wouldn’t that kinda defeat the whole purpose?”
Tara interrupted:
“No time for chitchat, oblique crunches! Hit them!”
They rearranged themselves on the exercise mats and started the next round. Ava enjoyed herself. Okay, it was a lot of work and the three women really took their workouts seriously, but at the same time, it was great to be part of a team. Whenever she felt things were going wrong for her, she could ask them and they would be empathetic and offer support. Advice, even, but only when asked. It was great!
The results were speaking for themselves. The competition was approaching, so they worked out with intense focus, getting ready. To Ava, it was paying off. She was now slim and very fit, with nice, symmetrical muscles, which were larger than before, but nowhere as big as her mom’s.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  New ongoing story - New Life

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View