Pages:
Actions
  • #46 by PatchAu7 on 15 Aug 2019
  •  :heart:  Splendid, in the front poses, we denote the pre-eminence of the back muscles of the thigh that appear from the front, with the naked eye. That's beefy-beutiful and prooves the control and muscle quality of the Lady. And a little higher, what a voluptuous light relief in her tiny and so cute golden triangle, emotional ... It leaves us stunned, imaginative, dreamy...

:woohoo: I think that Tischa should get even thicker, there is still a lot of room to fill ... With her size, once well stocked and well fed, having more than translucent skin on the venous muscle streaked, Tischa could defeat the Bigger and The Greatest! See this awesome Chest profile pose, these two cute "little beefy" full of muscular femininity.
    It may be too late this year, but in 2020, in a world at peace, Tischa could move out n dazzle with a little luck and a little more work. Good luck Tischa, you're beautiful already and you can become (some would say "re-become" and I understand them by watching your exploits during your victorious NPC) The Titanic Dancing Statue of Our Times.  :clap:
    I'd be curious to know her recent measurements and off season measurements as well as her weight that off-season looks mind-boggling!!! Tischa is large in size, more than 1m70, she must be close to 80 kilos or much more in Off ...   :wow:

:clap:   :thanks:
  • #47 by PatchAu7 on 21 Aug 2019
  • :heart:  Splendid, in the front poses, we denote the pre-eminence of the back muscles of the thigh that appear from the front, with the naked eye. That's beefy-beutiful and prooves the control and muscle quality of the Lady. And a little higher, what a voluptuous light relief in her tiny and so cute golden triangle, emotional ... It leaves us stunned, imaginative, dreamy...

:woohoo: I think that Tischa should get even thicker, there is still a lot of room to fill ... With her size, once well stocked and well fed, having more than translucent skin on the venous muscle streaked, Tischa could defeat the Bigger and The Greatest! See this awesome Chest profile pose, these two cute "little beefy" full of muscular femininity.
    It may be too late this year, but in 2020, in a world at peace, Tischa could move out n dazzle with a little luck and a little more work. Good luck Tischa, you're beautiful already and you can become (some would say "re-become" and I understand them by watching your exploits during your victorious NPC) The Titanic Dancing Statue of Our Times.  :clap:
    I'd be curious to know her recent measurements and off season measurements as well as her weight that off-season looks mind-boggling!!! Tischa is large in size, more than 1m70, she must be close to 80 kilos or much more in Off ...   :wow:

:clap:   :thanks:
    I'd be curious to know her recent measurements and off season measurements as well as her weight that off-season looks mind-boggling!!! Tischa is large in size, more than 1m70, she must be close to 80 kilos or much
  • #48 by Chainer★ on 21 Feb 2023
  • Tischa Thomas

Pages:
Actions