Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by Polite Society on 08 Jan 2021
  •  She has great reviews despite all this so I doubt she is losing any sleep.
  • #17 by mooretiger on 08 Jan 2021
  • go for it then. spend your $$ on the nutcase....
  • #18 by Polite Society on 08 Jan 2021
  • go for it then. spend your $$ on the nutcase....

I'll continue to avoid her. Just saying that she has no conscience about leaving your collective noses out of joint.   Some of these models show kindness and get F all back.  Cam's a total game anyway.
  • #19 by sodanhc on 11 Jan 2021
  • I have had a few great private chats with her but yes, I too feel she can flip in a second and have been on the receiving end when in private.
    Even her emails to her fan club are quite long and needy too. I still visit her in free and just feel how she is at that time and make my choice.
    She once mentioned in a chat her reviews and stats were excellent but second to Bikininita, she does seems competitive too.
  • #20 by Chainer★ on 15 Dec 2022
  • She once called me a homophobic slur and then threatened to kill me, and I was NOT asking for anything dominant, we were just having a conversation and she was so rude and disrespectful so I left our premium chat.  I felt pretty shitty about it.  I wish HBC would give you an option to block the models.

Danielle Willis aka Ripped Reiley threatened to kill you?  :what:
  • #21 by Polite Society on 15 Dec 2022
  • She once called me a homophobic slur and then threatened to kill me, and I was NOT asking for anything dominant, we were just having a conversation and she was so rude and disrespectful so I left our premium chat.  I felt pretty shitty about it.  I wish HBC would give you an option to block the models.

2 years ago? Time on your hands?
  • #22 by liftcarryfan1 on 18 Dec 2022

The culture at HBC is shit! They don’t care as long as they make their money
Pages:
Actions