Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577656 Posts in 73531 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 04:55:41 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  WPW Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends Videos  |  WPW 298 - Jennifer Greenbaum & Jacque Till [Video Review]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: WPW 298 - Jennifer Greenbaum & Jacque Till [Video Review]  (Read 680 times)

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
WPW 298 - Jennifer Greenbaum & Jacque Till [Video Review]
« on: May 09, 2022, 08:06:27 pm »
WPW 298 - Jennifer Greenbaum / Jacque Till (2 hours)

The tape starts with Greenbaum in off season condition at about 180 pounds (at 5'4"), looking surprisingly hard. There's maybe 20 minutes of gym work (heavy lifting), including a somewhat embarassing moment when Jennifer forgot that the camera was picking up sound. I'm a little surprised that WPW didn't edit that out. The off-season footage concludes with about 20 minutes of posing near an indoor pool in a leotard and the standard WPW cinnamon dress, and outdoors in a short black dress with long, tight sleeves. In the cinnamon dress, she takes a dip in the pool for a "wet" look. In my opinion, the black dress is the highlight of this part of the tape; unfortunately, it only lasts four or five minutes. There's a short segment with her walking that is outstanding. As always, her legs are unbelievable - great shape and size in both the quads and the calves. Her upper body has good size; however, I don't particularly care for the shape of her arms.
The contest shape footage is next, starting with a 20 minute interview, and followed by another 20 minutes of posing. Once again, Jennifer shows some freaky leg development (I mean that in a good way) - massive, ripped to shreds, and fairly vascular. In addition to the great quads and calves, she also has tremendous hamstring development. She poses indoors in a short black dress and outdoors in a blue bikini. Jennifer is a good poser, and works very well with the WPW camera men. One negative (both off-season and in contest shape) is that the effects of steroid use are clearly evident. There are some shots of her from the side in the bikini where you can clearly see her lower abdominals bulging forward (a common side effect of HGH). Also, her face (even off-season) and voice are somewhat harsh.

The Till segment runs about 40 minutes, including a short interview; there is no gym work. All posing is in contest shape. I thought she looked pretty good here - her legs in particular are excellent, and she's kind of cute. Her upper body is decent - nicely shaped and well balanced, though not especially massive. WPW definitely put more emphasis on leg shots, and for good reason. Jacque poses in a bikini, and a few other outfits - one outfit includes cutoff, and there is a dress or two.

As a general recommendation, I would not suggest buying this tape - it is definitely not a "must have" like the Lenda Murray tape. Nor is it a tape to get if you want to see a lot of bicep action. However, it is a very good bet for those who like extreme leg development, as long as Greenbaum's look doesn't scare you away.
I Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  WPW Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends Videos  |  WPW 298 - Jennifer Greenbaum & Jacque Till [Video Review]

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View