Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573842 Posts in 72746 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 05:03:24 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Hot Models  |  Michie Peachie
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Michie Peachie  (Read 220155 times)

Offline SCJames

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Michie Peachie
« Reply #165 on: February 06, 2019, 05:04:36 pm »
Why id hitched in italics?

It's in quotes only because it's a slang term for getting married, that's all. Not about trailers or horses.
But from her site entry, it seems that she's not finished yet, so that's good for us:

BOUNCE BACK FROM WEIGHT GAIN on vacation:
First, don’t beat yourself up just because you gained back some weight...Reason #1: when on vacation you are most likely consuming a lot of high sodium foods that are causing you to bloat and hold water. Thus making you “look” like you’ve gained more weight than you have. This will also show up on your weight scale because of the weight of excess water your body is holding. (Don’t weight yourself right when you get back, it will mess with your head)... Reason #2: you have to enjoy life and take breaks or else you will never be able to stick to a good program. You will go crazy. balance is everything ! Next, let’s talk consistency. CONSISTENCY will be THE KEY to getting back on track ASAP!.. Instead of going nuts on your diet and workouts, trying to “make up” for all the damage done... you actually NEED to get back on your usual schedule and usual workout program. DO NOT do more than you did before you left for vacation. Your body needs to get readjusted and you will not get results quicker by going extreme the first couple days. Everything you did before, that your body was use to, will instead be more challenging now. This is a good thing! Taking a week off or so, is a great way to bust plateaus because our bodies start to get too use to our routines.
So if you go harder on your workout than usual... you will wear your muscles out and not be able to stay consistent to finish your workouts for the rest of the week.... this is what you MUST AVOID!!!
THE SECRET TO LOSING THE WEIGHT IS THAT your body need to get readjusted to a CONSISTENT nutrition and fitness program when you get back, this is what will get you back on track THE FASTEST!! Water..you were most likely drinking alcohol and not drinking the proper amount of water while on vacation. As soon as you get back, you need to get right on to drinking a gallon of water a day. At first you will gain more waster weight and then it will shed.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #165 on: February 06, 2019, 05:04:36 pm »

Offline SCJames

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #166 on: February 09, 2019, 03:37:23 am »

Offline SCJames

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #167 on: February 10, 2019, 02:49:36 pm »
Not finished yet?

Doesn't seem like the Peach done yet, just changing course a bit, which is only good.

Offline manayunk770

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Female Fitness, Figure, Bikini & Wellness
« Reply #168 on: February 11, 2019, 05:03:44 am »

Covid-19 2.0 didn't beat me, but only made me stronger!

I ♥ Saradas

Offline SCJames

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #169 on: February 12, 2019, 05:39:59 pm »

Offline manayunk770

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #170 on: February 13, 2019, 09:12:52 pm »

I ♥ Saradas

Offline SCJames

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #171 on: February 15, 2019, 12:23:35 am »

Offline manayunk770

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #172 on: February 16, 2019, 10:33:04 pm »
From Michie herself...
Hey loves! been taking a break off the gram This past week. Hope everyone’s getting a “leg up” on their weekend plans by starting with a workout 🤣 ( stole that joke from @ryanastamendiphotography who also shot this photo!😁) PLEASE READ BELOW FOR SOME REAL IG NEWS ( btw I’m doing a kickback in this photo 😂Never forget that they should always be part of your booty building program!)... now time to talk👇🏻 - 🛑READ🛑 I’ve been doing a lot of contemplation lately. I started ig with a mission and a strong purpose to share tips and instructions and inspo for women that i wish i had when i struggled to find my way through my fitness journey... but the thing is, i went to school and educated myself first. I got certified and i got years of experience under my belt before i came on to a platform to teach...my worries as of lately are the horrible lies that are being “taught” on Insta**** from NON educated, non experienced “fitness influencers”. I’m seeing countless numbers of fitness accounts that are just replicas of other accounts. Girls are just copying girls and everyone’s accounts look identical! There is rarely individuality and ONLY a handful of fitness influencers that are REAL and give you TRUE FACTS... what is scary is that there are girls telling LIES... they are feeding you FAKE BULLSHIT on how to “lose fat”... the largest accounts that are telling you lies.. are doing it KNOWING that if they tell you the “impossible is possible” you will want to believe them so bad that you will listen and follow them..but they know they are only tricking you and feeding off your weakness of false hope.. it’s f*cking evil!!youre being f*cked over!..then you get the next set of ig influencers who are just plain UNEDUCATED.. these girls see what looks to be “trending” or popular and they just copy it mindlessly. They don’t know what the heck they are doing, they are literally only copying other girls videos and captions and re-feeding it to you in hopes of followers. Now this is the scarier part... lies and false info gets spread like WILDFIRE and becomes popular opinion. IF THEY SAY YOU CAN SPOT REDUCE FAT ON PARTS OF YOUR BODY, THEY ARE BS !! Be carful my loves!!!🙏🏻❤️

I ♥ Saradas

Offline manayunk770

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #173 on: February 18, 2019, 02:24:37 am »
From Michie herself...
A look back in to how far I’ve come with my training. It wasn’t easy for me to build a butt. And it wasn’t easy to build lean body mass. I’m half korean and inherited my moms korean side of genetics for my small butt 🙈 i went from pretty flat with my bikinis hanging off and wearing size 12 in kids clothes.... to having a muscular butt and physique that i dreamed of and had no idea was possible. I kept feeling like my genetics would make it impossible to have a butt. ( no offense to my korean sisters out there) but i grew up in a predominantly Asian cultured neighbored and me (even though being only half)and the girls around me commonly genetically had small booties 🤷🏻‍♀️ nothing wrong with small booties, but i wanted a much bigger booty 😂 I worked harder than hard..😅 because i thought i had to make the impossible happen and I’m so glad i never gave up. I’m so glad i didn’t waste another day being the depressed, low self esteem, hiding from the world girl that i was. I’ve been through a lot of struggles and traumatic events in my life time. I went from wanting to give up on life to loving life and loving me... my medicine ? My fitness journey! And it’s not what you think.. at first it was to build something aesthetic to be proud of... but then instead the most important thing was i learned how to respect myself and love myself by building myself for myself... and the feeling of strength and self love is the most rewarding part. 💕

I ♥ Saradas

Offline manayunk770

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #174 on: February 19, 2019, 12:47:27 pm »

I ♥ Saradas

Offline SCJames

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #175 on: February 19, 2019, 04:56:13 pm »
Wedding preparations.....   :'(

Offline SCJames

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #176 on: February 20, 2019, 10:20:54 pm »

Offline manayunk770

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #177 on: February 21, 2019, 04:25:38 pm »

I ♥ Saradas

Offline SCJames

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #178 on: February 25, 2019, 05:32:29 pm »
Seen again with friend and training partner Valentina Lequeux.

https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=480960.0

Offline manayunk770

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #179 on: February 28, 2019, 05:28:18 pm »

I ♥ Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Hot Models  |  Michie Peachie

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View