Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573842 Posts in 72746 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 05:04:22 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  New ongoing story - New Life
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New ongoing story - New Life  (Read 150538 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
Re: New ongoing story - New Life
« Reply #270 on: April 19, 2019, 03:28:40 pm »
“No, it’s fine. I joined the bodybuilding club in college and the boys there are great at training me. They’re a little crazy, but in a good way. We’re going to do a big show eventually and it’s going to be great.”
She actually knew that she was probably lying right now. If she was here and this thing would take its time and Milla was also far away from able to take care of this, the show was dead in the water. She instantly felt bad for Tobie and Kemal. She had to take care of this, but it still felt like treason.
Lucius seemed quite impressed and nodded. He clearly liked to spread the gospel.
Ava decided to change the subject. She had to ask:
“Did you guys break up?”
Lucius leaned back, took a sip from his cup and shrugged:
“I don’t know. Maybe. She said she had to support you and that she’d need some time off. Of course, we never really had a tight relationship. It was more of a friendship with benefits.”
Ava blushed. Okay, that was just as bad a subject as the previous one. Maybe they should get to the point. Milla was starting to look bored, while Jaden was attentively looking at the furniture and decoration. Was he on to something?
Lucius smiled:
“Hey, I’m sorry I had to put it this way, but you asked.”
“I know … It’s just that …”
He made a dismissive gesture.
“Relax. You can tell me why you actually came to visit, because I don’t think you’d invite your friends to talk about your mom’s relationships.”
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #270 on: April 19, 2019, 03:28:40 pm »

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #271 on: April 21, 2019, 07:39:31 am »
So I kinda forgot about posting yesterday. I'm sorry about that. Here's yesterday's and today's chapter.

Ava nodded slowly:
“Yeah … You’re right. We want to know something about your work.”
Lucius didn’t expect that. He looked honestly surprised.
“My work? Okay … What do you want to know?”
“Your company … It used to be a part of Mistland, didn’t it?”
The man immediately grew wary. He crossed his arms and seemed to retreat into his armchair.
“Yes … It did. Why?”
“We’ve been looking into some of Mistland’s business and we have some questions about what that company had been doing.”
Now Lucius was definitely starting to block.
“I can’t say I know much about what they did there. I took over the bits that were completely mundane. I mean, my company makes packaging for biohazard waste. It’s basically a fancy plastic bag production.”
Jaden leaned forward and looked him deep in the eyes. Lucius caught the stare and ignored it for a moment. Then he stared back. The two men locked gazes and got successively more serious in their expressions. They didn’t dare blink.
Ava and Milla were surprised and confused by the weird show.
At last, Ava said:
“Uh, guys … What are you doing?”
Lucius broke the gaze and smiled.
“Ah, sorry.” He put his fingers together in a little lozenge and said: “I can’t resist things like that. Maybe it’s my competitive nature, but if somebody wants a piece of me, he can be sure to have it!”
He frowned threateningly at Jaden. The young man resisted and raised an eyebrow.

Ava tried to get the conversation back on rails.
“Okay. That’s great, I guess. But I definitely would like to talk about Mistland, and …”
She noticed that the men were at it again, this time grimacing like tough guys and intensifying their stares. Milla groaned and said:
“Enough! Stop this macho shit!” The men stopped for a moment and looked at her defiantly. Milla shook her head. “You’re not going to pull me into this. Especially not two at the same time! No. I’ve had it. I want answers!”
She pointed at Lucius and declared:
“Listen up. You’re going to tell me what happened at Mistland or whatever it was and what your company is doing. Because I deserve to know!”
Lucius was all smiles, although it was obvious that he was getting angry at the scene.
“Milla, wasn’t it? Milla. There’s nothing to tell because I have no idea what Mistland …”
She cut him off.
“You’re trying to talk yourself out of this? Okay. Then watch this!”
She got up, took off her shirt and ignored Jaden’s and Ava’s protests. Lucius was getting confused. Suddenly, he noticed that the color was draining from Milla’s skin. Instead, thick, weird shapes were starting to move under it. He was obviously shocked and intrigued by this.
“I’m sorry, but … What the fuck is going on?”
That’s when Milla’s arm and chest exploded into hulking muscle. It went pretty fast and the sheer mass of flesh that abruptly erupted from her previously thin body was terrifying.
While Ava and Jaden were already somewhat used to this transformation, Lucius sat there, his mind blanking as the young woman in front of him grew into a bestial mutant hulk.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #272 on: April 22, 2019, 01:37:09 pm »
Milla’s body got larger and larger, bursting out of the remains of her outfit, larger and larger muscles piling on her initially thin frame. Orange zits appeared all over her chest, back and upper arms, her biceps growing to the size of watermelons as her body expanded. Soon enough, she was tall enough to barely fit into the room, her huge, enormously wide body bursting with ripped, strangely shivering muscle. Her milky eye seemed to emit a threatening glow now and her face was perfectly pale, with a kind of alien smoothness to it. Out of her back and under her hair, thick white chords of flesh emerged, looking like bizarre dreadlocks. On her forearms and legs, some hexagonal shapes grew, turning into prisms topped with scales.
Her body was entirely inhuman, but Milla didn’t look half as uncomfortable as before.
She was angry, though.
She moved very close to Lucius, extended her large, many fingered hand and said:
“Your company did this to me, so you will tell me what is going on!”
He tried to retreat, but since he was still sitting, he couldn’t do more than just try to lean back further.
“My company? What do you mean?”
Milla grinned at him. It was deeply unsettling. She said:
“I can see when you’re lying. You know perfectly well what I’m talking about. So … Talk!”
She snapped forward explosively, her muscles uncoiling with lightning speed. Lucius crashed backwards with his armchair and struggled to get out of it, his feet in the air.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #273 on: April 23, 2019, 09:06:19 am »
The mutated woman was on him in a moment, pinning him down with her huge arms. Lucius struggled against her, but despite his massive physique, he couldn’t even hope to budge them. Milla grinned. Deep inside, she was still confused and horrified at her predicament, but she was getting the hang of it. This power … It was incredible. A thought flashed through her mind. She could control when the blob appeared now. Maybe she would be able to decide how it transformed her body eventually.
Right now, however, she had to make this bastard talk.
She opened her mouth, a little disappointed that it hadn’t also transformed into some monstrous horror.
“Talk. That’s my last warning!”
Lucius tried one more push against her power. She barely felt it. Ava and Jaden finally managed to get their cue and got up, trying to pull her away from him. Their efforts were just as futile.
The older man cracked.
“Okay! Okay! Don’t kill me, please! I’ll tell you everything!”
Milla slowly retreated, letting the panicked muscleman go. He scrambled away from the huge, muscular monstrosity she had become and leaned against the wall. She could sense his heart beat like crazy. Let’s just hope he wouldn’t have a heart attack, she thought.
He managed to catch his breath and finally said:
“I don’t know how much you know, but I was asked to keep this city safe from the things under the Mistland buildings. When I look at you, I know I failed. Badly. I am very, very sorry.”

Offline martybong2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #274 on: April 23, 2019, 09:17:54 am »
Yes Milla! I knew she had it in her to let it rip! Good for her.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #275 on: April 24, 2019, 08:00:18 pm »
The giant pale monster girl was a little calmer now. Seeing this huge man completely at her mercy had something satisfying to it.
“Okay. Fine. Now, what are those things?”
“We don’t know. They were down there. The government found them during the war and started experimenting on them. I never knew what they really did, but I was told that this stuff was dangerous. The former boss said that they stopped the tests after the war and only kept the system running on a low level. They got scared, I guess.”
Jaden squatted down next to him and asked:
“So, what did they do in the building?”
“It was a normal factory, mostly. They did biochemical stuff, nothing too complicated.”
“I don’t believe you.”
“Seriously. That’s all I was told! I mean, there were rumors about a secret division, but for me, it was all about making money and preventing anything from spilling out.”
“Alright. Let’s assume for a moment that you are not bullshitting us. Who might know about that secret division?”
“I have no idea! It was just a rumor. Nothing ever came of it. I didn’t even care. But maybe, the files are still somewhere. You’ll have to look for them.”
“Yeah, right.”
Lucius looked at Milla’s enormous form:
“I mean, you’re the proof that this exists. And I think you might be able to move safely down there. After all, you’re part them, aren’t you?”
There was a pause. Then Ava nodded slowly. She made a sign for Milla to back off and said:
“Okay. We’re letting you go. But stay away from my mom and don’t you dare tell anybody we were here.”
He nodded vigorously.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #276 on: April 25, 2019, 11:04:17 am »
They left, Milla covering her body with a blanket. Ava asked:
“Aren’t you going to shrink back?”
The huge creature that was her former roommate looked down on her and said:
“I guess I should. It’s just not happening yet.”
Ava eyed her suspiciously. Was she actually enjoying this now?
“You can’t go around being a big monster. What if someone sees you?”
“In this place? The whole city is basically abandoned. Besides, people wouldn’t believe it anyway.”
“I’m sorry, but that is the stupidest argument I’ve ever heard.”
“Okay, okay. Just give me a moment.”
Jaden and Ava waited while Milla tried to return to her normal body. They looked around, hoping that no one would see them. Milla was right, though. This area was basically empty. They spent fifteen minutes standing around, doing nothing, and there was absolutely nobody anywhere near.
Jaden asked:
“So … What do you think we should do now?”
“Honestly? Maybe he’s right. I mean, Milla’s getting better at controlling that blob and if she can communicate with whatever was down there, maybe we can find out what to do.”
“We’d have to prepare better this time. I don’t want to get killed down there.”
“Me neither, believe me. Also, I don’t know about you, but I’m not sure Milla actually wants to get rid of that parasite anymore.”
“I see what you mean. But maybe that’s just the blob talking? I read something about mind-control fungi. They made ants basically kill themselves.”
“Yuck. Yeah, we’ll really have to look after her. I want to fix this. I owe her.”
He nodded.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #277 on: April 26, 2019, 06:45:54 am »
The trio spent the next week preparing for their expedition. It was a very busy time and they were all constantly going over their plans. This time, things would be different than during the last trip. Jaden’s uncle’s place started to fill up with stacks of clothes, packs of food and walkie-talkies, as well as tools, a first aid kit and even a tent.
Ava watched the growing amount of stuff and asked:
“Are you sure we’re going to need all this? I mean, we still have to carry it all, you know?”
Jaden shrugged:
“I’m not taking any more chances. The last time, we almost got killed. Not again. We need to get back home safe, and we need answers.”
He held up a set of miniature cameras.
“We’re going to put these on headbands so we can document everything. Even if we have to get away quickly again, I really want to be able to check what we’re doing down there. Look!” He pointed at a bit of the camera. “It’s even got its own little lamp, and it also does infrared. We can use the camera even if we have to switch off the lights.”
Milla just came in, wearing a kind of ultra bright orange spandex bodysuit.
“Tadaa!”
The two others stared at her. She looked like a rather edgy superhero in that outfit. Ava asked:
“Yes?”
“Don’t I look great?”
“I guess so. But why the neon?”
“That was the only one they had. But it’s super stretchy! Look!”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #278 on: April 27, 2019, 10:57:26 am »
She concentrated for a moment and her right arm started swelling up, stretching the material. Her muscles grew and grew and soon, her body looked rather small next to her powerful arm. There was a strange orange glow now emanating from it, shining even through the fabric. She gasped:
“Wow! Isn’t that thing amazing?”
In that moment, Ava observed the scene with as much distance as possible. Her roommate had gone from “What did you do to me? You turned me into a monster!” to “Look! I am a mutant superhero!” in a matter of weeks. And Jaden, the guy she had a slight crush on, was having an erection. She groaned inwardly. This was not a good situation.
The tension would increase, she could tell, and then, conflicts would arise. They’d better get all this done quickly. Ava was quite certain she didn’t want to get into another fight with Milla. That girl could now tear her apart without much effort.
She just hoped that Jaden would be able to control himself. Getting himself infected with the blob via fucking Milla was the stupidest thing he could do.
The fit young woman tuned back in and understood that Jaden was waxing about Milla’s amazing body and how impressive it was that she had it under control now. Milla basked in his adulation and enjoyed every moment of it.
Yes, right then, Ava was getting jealous.
“Okay. It’s a bit weird and maybe dangerous, but yeah, I hope it will be useful. Can we please finish our preparations?”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #279 on: April 28, 2019, 10:49:45 am »
Finally, the day had come. The trio was just unloading their stuff by the main gate of the Mistland factory. Jaden had managed to drive his car without looking too much at the damage on the backseat, and besides, they were all quite nervous anyway.
Milla didn’t know what to expect down there, but the stories about those bizarre creatures and the fact that one of them had nested within her made her as jittery as the others. Ava had reluctantly decided to keep the blob at home, leaving enough food with it for a while and asking Jaden to leave a message should they not come back.
She also tried to contact her mother, but Angela was busy and wouldn’t pick up or write back. It was quite annoying. She left her a couple of messages on the various platforms, but no response.
Ava had to admit that she was a little worried.
Jaden shouldered his backpack and asked:
“So, last chance to back out. Are you all in?”
The two young women nodded. They had to understand what was going on down there and clear up this mess. Enough pondering, it was time to act.
They took their own bags and entered the area. This time, Jaden had brought a ladder and they scaled the wall easily, dropping down on the other side. Then they headed for the hall.
To Ava, it was basically the same as before, but it did look way more ominous than last time. The easygoing enthusiasm for their common adventure was dead and buried. Sure, she was fit and tough now, but this … It was terrifying.

Offline martybong2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #280 on: April 29, 2019, 02:53:30 am »
Oh Ava. Jealousy isn't a great trait. Just let it in. When the time comes you'll know what to do  :rock:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #281 on: April 29, 2019, 03:29:06 pm »
I think she does. Thank you for your support. I appreciate it!

They approached the hall now. The three explorers stayed close together. Milla only had their explanations as guides, but she could feel the threat that emanated from this place. The place lay completely silent. Somehow, any remaining songbirds had stopped singing. The wind had stopped blowing. The quiet was disconcerting.
Jaden wanted to go first, but Milla put her hand on his shoulder and whispered:
“Let me. I’m tough enough to catch anything that might happen to us.”
The young man was surprised, then he understood and let her go first. Ava was just as confused. Somehow, Milla had turned herself into a kind of uber-woman since she got infected. Was it part of the blob’s effect, or was this her true nature coming to the surface? After all, she had only known Milla as an artistically inclined but rather bitchy girl. Risk taking beyond getting piercings and tattoos was not her thing.
Milla didn’t care and waved them in:
“It looks as if its abandoned.” She paused. “I mean, obviously, it is. But there’s no one here.”
Ava and Jaden exchanged glances and entered the hall. The tree was still there, but it looked even stranger than before. The leaves had fallen, forming a thick layer of orange and brown. The bark was grey as before, but it looked as if it was peeling off. The whole thing had a sickly look to it and there was a foul smell in the air.
Jaden asked:
“What the hell happened?”
Ava shrugged, but Milla froze.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #282 on: April 30, 2019, 06:52:43 am »
“The tree … It’s talking, isn’t it?”
The two other teenagers looked at their companion, then at the orange jumpsuit, then at Milla’s milky eye.
“Are you the Lorax?”
Milla frowned at Jaden, rolled her eyes and sighed:
“Seriously?”
He smiled awkwardly:
“Well, you’re orange and the tree is talking to you? It’s obvious, really?”
Ava cut in.
“Please, Jaden, drop the sitcom quips.” She turned to Milla: “I can’t hear it, but what is it saying?”
“I’m not sure it’s really the tree talking, but I think I get some …vibes or something from it. It feels as if there’s some connection to the stuff in me.”
“Okay …”
Jaden was just as confused by that thing. Milla tried to explain:
“That tree is sick. Something happened and now, the whole organism is dying. I don’t know why, I’m no biologist and I’m not even sure a biologist would be able to understand, but there’s something bad going on here.”
Ava asked:
“Should we get out of here? Maybe it’s dangerous?”
Jaden shook his head.
“Even if it is, we can finally make a connection. We can find out what this whole terrible place is about. Milla.”
“Yes?”
“Can you communicate with it?”
“I can try.”
There was a pause. Then she said:
“Tree? Can you hear me?”
There was no reaction.
“Okay. That didn’t do anything. Maybe if I think about it …”
Another pause, then nothing.
“Nope. I mean, that thing is pulling me downwards, but that’s about it. I don’t think it can understand me.”
“Downwards?”
Jaden looked at Ava with a worried expression.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #283 on: May 01, 2019, 10:45:47 am »
They walked over to the stairwell and after a little hesitation, they went down. The place was strangely familiar. Things hadn’t changed much and the smell was the same too.
Actually, no. There was something different in the air now. Something rotten, which gave them goosebumps. Ava stopped:
“Can you feel that too?”
The other two nodded. Jaden said:
“That smells bad. I wonder if something died down there.”
They exchanged worried glances. If somebody else had gone down there and had been attacked by those things, they would find his or her corpse. That was another experience neither of them was keen to have.
Suddenly, Milla held her head and growled. She was hurting somehow. Ava laid her hand on her arm and asked:
“What’s going on? Can I help you?”
“Ugh … There’s something … It’s not right. Something is strange. I never … felt anything like it … It’s as if something hurt me, but not on my body. Can you imagine this? I don’t know how to put it.”
Ava embraced her:
“Should we leave? If this is a bad place for you …”
“No. We should find out what is going on. I mean … This is so weird. It’s like … telepathy? Is that even possible?”
“We’ll see how it goes. We try it together and if it gets too much for you, then we leave. Is that okay with you, Jaden?”
She turned to him and saw that he was sweating.
“Jaden? Are you alright?”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #284 on: May 02, 2019, 10:55:49 am »
“Actually, I don’t feel so good … It wasn’t like that last time, was it?”
Ava shook her head. Okay, last time, she was nervous as hell and once they were down there it was only a matter of time before everything exploded into panic, but there certainly had been no sweating out of nowhere.
Milla looked at him as she massaged her brow.
“There’s something off about you too, Jaden.”
He looked surprised, but somehow, Ava couldn’t quite accept that. She looked him straight in the eyes:
“What did you do? What is going on?”
The young man took a step back. They were standing around in the lower levels of that staircase, with only their flashlights as illumination and there was something deeply wrong. Ava wouldn’t want to deal with any idiot surprises now.
She asked again:
“What happened? Tell us.”
He hesitated:
“Look … I think I might have done something … stupid. Reckless, even.”
“Out with it!”
As Milla closed her eyes tight to clear her mind, she asked:
“Tell her. I think I can smell it.”
Ava was on the verge of exploding:
“Tell me what?”
He got very, very quiet now. Jaden almost whispered his answer:
“I ate one of the orange things from the blob.”
“You did what?”
In the cramped room with its high ceiling, Ava’s shout echoed like crazy, growing to a deafening howl. Jaden groaned and hung his head:
“I got jealous of Milla’s powers and I wanted them for myself.”

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  New ongoing story - New Life

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View