Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572582 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 05:48:53 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Dez Desire Session Review
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Dez Desire Session Review  (Read 757 times)

Offline evanyory

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Dez Desire Session Review
« on: October 04, 2022, 02:04:14 pm »
I had a session with Dez back in October(2021) and it was utterly amazing!I have said this before but she may be the perfect session wrestler. She was super strong(even with her shoulder), skilled, personable, trash talk, ect.

I asked for a playful comp session where I could go full strength(without being an ass) but still want to lose and lose convincingly. Dez was able to deliver on all accounts.

Her grappling was full proof and I was thoroughly handled. The majority of the session was her taking me from hold to hold in a comp match. The times would start on our knees I could hold off a tad and then get submitted. She was very creative with a decent amount of holds and had no issue maneuvering me where she wanted using her strength and skill. Like moves that could be stopped by me if I was stronger. At one point I showed her a move and instead of practicing on me used the move in the next point flawlessly.

She was still recovering from her shoulder injury but outside of her not being able to do a complete lift and carry session it has no effect on her. She even opened up with a lift to get me on the ground. I'm about 195 and 5'8 and she lifted me like I was nothing. I cant imagine her at full upper body strength.

At one point she had hew thighs around my waist but with her knees on the ground so her legs were not locked. She squeezes a little to maneuver me and I felt a good tight amount of pressure. I think she could have tapped me like this but I forgot to ask.

She was also able to provide commentary on her holds as she did them. At one point she was on my back while my stomach was on the floor and I could not do anything. She then pointed out that because she had my hips off the ground and legs and arms immobilized I had no leverage and she was correct.

Anytime I tried to get out of a hold it would not work or even backfire on me. When she had me in a head scissors I tried using my arm to pry her legs but she caught the arm and submitted me with a triangle of sorts

We didn't do much of the straight scissor holds and looking back I should have asked, but I can't imagine them being anything less then dominant

We ended the session with some forced foot worship and then she cuddled me and told me everything was going to be fine and that I put up a valiant effort. I had mentioned I have a strong bear hug at some point and she suggested ending the session with me putting her in it. Keep in mind I have submitted Kasie Kavanaugh with this hold when I was 8 years younger. I'm 28 now and stronger I think. However, Dez did not submit and in fact I put so much power into it that I gassed myself.

Overall she was amazing. Great personality and is someones who genuinely loves what she does. She was crazy strong and I meet her still in rehab mode, can put you into creative holds and wrap you up or just out muscle you.

Offline Viper4lyfe

• Activity:
    6.67%
Re: Dez Desire Session Review
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2022, 10:59:04 am »
Can't wait to see her when she's finally full recovered then.

Offline evanyory

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2022, 12:41:37 pm »
I think she is fully recovered now.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2022, 01:45:48 pm »
She is the best who's active right now, my opinion. All aspects of what I think is a great session are a 10 with her.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Dez Desire Session Review

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View