Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575633 Posts in 73204 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 07:39:41 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Megan's sisterhood
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Megan's sisterhood  (Read 28284 times)

Offline totocom

• Activity:
    0%
Megan's sisterhood
« on: August 21, 2022, 08:45:03 am »
Here is a story I had in mind. English is not my native language thus be kind with the comments  :) .
Maybe I will rewrite it. Please let comments, that will help me for my future stories.

Megan's sisterhood
by Totocom

CHAPTER 1

As they finally finished the diner, Megan helped her friend with the dishes while the guys went to the living room to watch a movie.
She had something in mind but she remained silent, not really figuring yet how to tell her ex-roommate what she had planed for her. Thus, she continued to wipe the plates silently, barely noticing her friend's glares toward her muscular arms.

Linda was silent too. She was still trying to realize how much her friend has changed. Within two months, Megan, who initially was like her twin sister, was now unbelievely massive, healthy and confident. Linda felt a bit uncomfortable. Standing close to Megan didn't help, Close to her, she felt weak, insecure and insignificant. However, she could clearly feel that something was wrong with her friend as well. She wiped her hands and grabed Megan's muscular arms, marvelling at their size as she just found out that she couldn't have the slightest grip on them due to their astounishing size and firmness. She though about ask her how big they were but she decided to keep that question for later.

-"What's the matter, Meg? You seem  a bit upset." she asked, squeezing the thicker girl's muscles to feel their hardness, "Something wrong with David? Did he mock you because you have such big muscles? I know that sometimes my brother can be cruel without even noticing." she continued.
-"No, hun. your brother likes my muscles. It's about Peter" she answered, checking than the guys were still glued on the TV.
-"Peter?" she asked.
- "Yes. I want to talk about his behaviour, and if you don't mind, about sex."
-"Peter? My Peter?" she repeated, frozing instantly, as she figured her friend and her husband having an affair together. As far as she knew, Peter was a good and loyal husband -when he wasn't drunk- but since Megan had blossomed these past weeks, she had noticed him gawking at her a few times, specially when she wore her tiny bikinis which didn't hide much of her amazonian physique. She couldn't really blame him, despite her bulging muscles Megan was really beautiful, however she didn't like him having those continuous glances toward her friend. She had prefered him to look at her. Today, she had wished multiples times to be as muscular as Megan to attract her husband's gaze more often. Honestly, she didn't think he was attracted by that kind of women, that was probably pure curiosity. After all, Megan has almost doubled her bodyweight in only two months. Maybe that was only jealousy. She didn't know what to think.

Megan figured out what Linda has just imagined, she reassured her immediately.

-"No! Don't worry, hun. That doesn't involves me but you."
-"Me? Listen to me, young girl, you're my closest friend, a very pretty woman,  taller than me, stronger, sexier, and to be honest, more a woman than I have ever been despite all these big muscles. God, they're huge!... But I still need a bit of privacy and I won't discuss my sexuality with you."
-"Your sexuality? But hun, be realistic, you don't have any."
-"Megan!" she shouted, "Stop this immediately!"
-"Sorry, hun. I know that hurts but you need to hear it. You're not enjoying your life as you should. You're constantly doing the chores, the dishes, the laundry. You're a frustrated housewife and that must stop right now. Look at them! Enjoying the movie while you're here alone without the help of your beloved husband. I don't want that kind of life for myself and I won't let you to ruin yours neither."
-"You will see when in a couple of years, Meg. Things are not as lovely as they look in these romantic movies. "
-"That won't happen to me, hun. You just can't imagine how things changed during these past weeks. But believe me, they did. Now, It's time for you to know. David doesn't behave the same way when we're at home. He does the chores and he's a real caring husband."

Linda smiled tenderly to Megan, not really believing her.

-"Meg! Peter will never be like that anyway." she said, looking toward the living room. Peter had his feet on the coffee table, his right hand in his shorts, while the other one was trying to catch a beer can which had rolled on the carpet. David, was eating some chips on the couch. She sighed and glanced back to Megan.

-"I hope that you don't use these big muscles to beat my brother, do you?" Linda asked, caressing Megan thick arms.
-"David? Not anymore. But I had to, a few times."

Linda looked at her friend quizzically, wondering if she was serious or not. Megan took Linda in her arms and hugged her tightly, looking down to catch her inquiring gaze, as she towered above her friend in her shiny stilettos.

-"Hun, don't worry. David is very happy. I love him, I care and protect him." she replied, smiling, as she held her friend lovingly between her arms, "Don't worry neither about the meals tomorrow, you won't have to prepare them. You know what? Don't worry about the dishes neither. Why don't you go and watch the TV too?".
-"I don't know, Meg? I can't..."
-"No, hun. Relax. Go and watch the TV with Peter."

Linda nodded and went to the living room, only to realize the extend of the disaster. She would probably spend two long hours to clean all the mess her husband and her brother just did. However, as Megan just told her, she sat with her husband to watch the movie, relaying for a moment on her attentive friend for the dishes.
Peter was smelling alcohol and was snoring loudly, drunk as often, however she nestled herself against him and began to watch the movie.

CHAPTER 2

To her big surprise, Megan didn't finish the dishes as expected. She had followed her and was just sitting next to David. Linda usually smiled at the difference in size between the two lovers,  but this time she shuddered, reminding what Megan just told her about the beatings.
While Megan was 6'5" and weighted 230 lbs of pure muscle, her brother, David, at 5'4", was only 110 lbs which wasn't even half of Megan's bodyweight. She would have prefered the contrary because that's how things should be. However, knowing that Megan and David were a tightly bonded couple, she tried to not care anymore and she tried to focus on the movie. Nonetheless, she continued imagining her friend with her tiny husband, picturing them while doing these kind of things that couples actually do. That was an odd couple for sure, Megan not only standing more than one foot taller than her lover but weighting twice his weight. She smiled, realizing that she had herself ten inches on her own husband. Of course, as she was pretty skinny, the difference wasn't that noticeable and they still looked like an usual couple.

Between Megan and David, that was different. In such a couple, there were no doubts about who had been wearing the pants. The confidence and the power emanating from her friend were hints which couldn't been missed.

Linda wondered how things could have been different with Peter if she had been as strong and confident as Megan. If Megan had transformed her body like that, there was no reason she couldn't do it as well.

-"hun? Don't you think that your brother should stop eating that junk food?" Megan asked, pointing to her husband.

Although that looked like a real question, she didn't wait for an answer. She grabbed the chips sack from David's hands and spilled its contain on the carpet.

-"Megan! you're ruining the carpet" Linda said.
-"You, bitch, what do you think you're doing?" David asked.

Megan ignored him. Instead she talked to Linda.

-"Didn't he call me a B..., hun? That isn't very nice. I would have expected more respect from my husband. That's what I expect from any man and there is no exception. I'm sure you won't mind if I punish him for being that rude."

With that she grabbed David by his neck and forced him across her lap with his face down. She pulled his shorts to his ankles, letting his ass naked as he never wore underwears.

-"Linda! Tell her to release me! That bitch is crazy! Lindaaaaa!"

Megan shook her head and Linda remained silent, mesmerized by how easily Megan was handling her husband, ignoring his cries, watching him to desperately try to escape from his stronger wife's hold. He was pulling and pushing  on everything he could reach, squirming with all his might.

Meanwhile, Megan was calmly holding him, waiting patiently for him to stop. Linda instantly knew that there was nothing she or David could do to stop Megan. David seemed to still ignore it but he knew better than that.

-"hun, I should have tell you years ago." Megan said, "Peter is going too far. He's using you as a slave instead of being caring and attentive like an husband should be." she added.

She caressed David's buttocks gently while he was held firmly in place on her enormous thighs with a single hand, "David really knows how to behave at home. I'm really proud of him, you know. He never acts as he does here, he's caring and attentive. He had long time ago accepted our roles in the relationship, and we both enjoy it this way."

-"Please, Meg, you promised me..." David pleaded. Megan squeezed a bit more and her tiny husband stopped instantly his pleads. She turned slightly her shoulders to allow Linda a good view on the massive arm holding him in place. She held the pressure for a moment, looking at Linda , waiting for David to lack of air, then she loosened her hold progressively to let him breath.
-"I only promised you one thing, honey. I promised to pretend that you're the alpha in our relationship. But that doesn"t apply at home, remember?" she said, caressing his hair tenderly, "...since I shared my room for years with Linda, we are like family now. I consider Linda as my own sister and I consider that we are at home here." she added, looking at the other woman, "Plus, Linda obviously needs my help, David... Do we agree, honey?"
-"Yes, I do" he answered shyly, trying to wipe his eyes with no avail.

Megan continued.

-"Linda, I can't tolerate Peter's behaviour. I told him countless times to be more attentive with you but he still continues ignoring me. Now, I'm going to show you how I trained David. I'm not going to punish him very badly. Dave and I are going to pretend, thus, not only you won't try to stop me, but I want you to watch all the time, until I finish with him. Because if your husband doesn't change his behaviour in the following months thats is the treatment he will receive. If you don't inflict him that treatment, I swear I will"
- "But.. Megan, he's not using me as a slave. He... "
-"Shut up!" Megan interrupted.

The authoritative tone employed by her friend as well as the raw force emanating from her massive body had startled her. Linda shivered and she didn't dare to continue. Megan did.

-"They're is no point denying it, hun. Thus today David and I will show you the true nature of our relationship. Despite what you will see, keep in mind that he enjoys it as much as I do. It's hard to believe but it's the truth. If you trust me, hun, your husband is about to feel very sorry for these past years neglecting his wife. And he will be as caring as it is humanly possible."

By then David was exhausted. He hadn't made any progress and he had stopped his pathetic attempts to escape. Megan spread her legs slightly then she placed her husband sideway between her mammoth legs, squeezing it between them with his arms pinned by his sides. She crossed her legs as if he wasn't there, barely noticing his bodyweight, then she folded the leg beneath him to trap his legs between her thick thigh and her nonetheless massive calf. She kept him trapped like this for a moment, letting Linda to realize that he couldn't move a single limb while she still had her two hands free. She caressed his ass unknowingly while looking at her friend.

-"That's the punishment he get each time he disobeys, hun. I spank him until he beg me to stop. Then I spank him again and again until I feel satisfied myself. I break him. I break him mentally and physically. He cries, hun. He cries a lot."

Linda was speechless.

Megan extended her arms and flexed them into an impressive double biceps as she drove them to her head to knot her long blonde hair sexily. Her massive muscles bulged as she worked on her hair. She just played with them to allow Linda more time to figure what these muscles could do. Her arms were the same size -if not bigger- than her head. Megan smiled, knowing very well the effect produced on Linda by arms bigger than her frail legs.

David started to cry, bringing back Linda to reality. She has been lost in her revery, picturing Peter pinned between her own legs, while she was teaching him with the same confidence as Megan.

-"Please... Megan, I beg you." David told between two sobs, "Don't spank me... You don't need to... Pleaaase... ARRGGHHH!"

Megan didn't bother to look down at her husband.

-"He's not pretending, hun. I just started to squeeze him a bit between my thighs. Well, not really squeezing yet, that's just the weight of my leg, but I'm slowly increasing the pressure. The pain is slowly building up. Soon, he will pass out. Then I will do it again and again, adding more pressure each time, until he begs me to start the spanking."

-"Can you imagine what kind of pain I can inflict to his little core with these beefy legs, hun?"

Linda was looking at the tiny guy. He was wrapped helplessly around one of Megan's legs and held in place by the other one. His core was completely swallowed by her huge limbs which were probably bigger than his chest. Except from his head and shoulders at the opposite side there was nothing left to the view but his bare ass and his bony forearms pinned against it. His broomstick legs were caught under her lap and no longer visible.

-"ARRGGHH !... Please!... Stop it!... Megan, please!"

Megan ignored him and continued to talk to Linda while still increasing the pressure..

-"See, hun? He already surrenders. He's mine. My servant forever. I don't need to spank him anymore." she said, caressing David's hair, "I will continue to squeeze until he passes out. Then I will be more gentle with him. He called me a B... after all."

She spread her legs, pretending that he was already unconcious, but fully aware that he wasn't. David fell on the floor. Of course, he didn't move, hoping she will let him some time to recover and try to find out a reasonable ending to this situation.

-"When he's going to wake up" she continued, "I will order him to clean this mess and he will comply, hun, because if he doesn't, the punishment will be worse. But I'm not done with him, I will humiliate him before you because he talked to me rudely, hun. And you will watch it. You probably won't like it, hun, but you must know that is necessary. Later, you will understand."

She pushed him with her foot but he didn't give the slightiest hint that he was awake. She smiled.

-"You know, hun, I went really easy on him because he's already trained, else I already had pummeled his face and broken a few ribs. There is no need to send him to the hospital like I did when I trained him for real."
-"The hospital?"
-"Yes, hun. A couple of weeks. But he's so grateful now. You won't believe it until you see it by yourself." She added while crushing a few chips on the rug with her foot, "No worries, hunny, that won't happen again as long as he does what I tell him."

She kicked her husband in the gut.
-"OUCH!"
-"Awake, sleepyhead?"
-"Please, don't hurt me anymore, Meg. I do whatever you want. I promise."

She smiled to Linda, "I know you will, Dave. Why don't you start by cleaning the mess you did with the chips?"
-"As you wish, Meg. I do it. I do it." he quickly answered as he started to pick the chips from the rug. She pushed him with her foot.
-"Not that way! Eat them!"
-"Eat them? But they are all messed up and..."
-"Eat them, right now! Use your tongue, not your hands, as the little pet you are."

David started to cry but he started to eat the chips from the floor with his hands on his back. That was very humiliating. Despite that he was acustomed to this kind of practise, he had always achieved to keep it in the intimacy of the couple. Doing it before Linda was a step he never expected to do. He didn't stop crying but he managed to talk between two sobs.

-"Sorry, Linda. I'm not the guy you though I was."
-"Don't dare to miss one." Megan said calmly, "... or I break you like this!" she added, stepping on a few chips, crushing them progressively to allow their breaking sound to affect David's mind slowly. Never the sound of crushed chips had triggered such fear on someone's mind. David ate quicker, he took a few chips with his lips and swallowed them eagerly, glancing to his wife to show is submission. Linda was still silent, not realizing yet what was happening. she was disgusted by the lack of bravado of her brother, and, at the same time, trully amazed by her friend attitude as well as her radiating power.

CHAPTER 3

Megan patted on the couch close to her, "come here, hun. Sit with me."

Linda obeyed without even thinking about it, She walked over David, who was licking the floor to catch the last remains of chips, then she sat close to Megan.
-"Do you really have to do this, Megan?"
-"Trust me, hun, I do." Megan answered, grabbing her friend's hand and letting it on her huge thigh. She extended her legs and called David.
-"Hey! Sleepyhead! There are a few more here." she indicated, pointing to her toes."
-"Stop it, Megan. I think he learnt his lesson. That's too disgusting." Linda said as David was approaching his tongue to Megan toes.

David didn't expect that much. As soon as his sister said that, he found remains of confidence deep in his mangled mind. He looked at Megan defiantly.
-"There is no way I do that before my sister, Meg. That's too degrading. Enough is enough. You promised to keep this secret." he said, glancing to his wife then to his sister for approval and support. Linda glanced to Megan questionningly.

-"Sorry, hun, it seems that David needs the same treatment I gave him during his training." she said, knowing perfectly the kind of feelings that would trigger on her husband. The effect was immediate. David grabbed Megan toes, spread them delicately then he began to lick them with such a care that it seemed to Linda that he was enjoying it. Somehow, he was.

When she had been satisfied, Megan grabbed David by his hair and she pulled him between her thighs. She clamped them and his head disappeared almost completely into a bulging mass of muscles. He couldn't breath anymore but he could still watch and listen.

-"hun. You know, David wasn't really unconscious, he was pretending." she said, glancing to David, "Now I'm really going to knock him out because we need a more private talk." With that, Megan started to increase the pressure until he passed out. She easied a bit her hold, allowing him to breath, but she kept him between her legs.

Megan caressed her husband hair softly, looking at Linda.
-"That's the way we watch the TV together, with him nestled between my legs. Sometimes I allow him to watch, sometimes I demand him to lick me out during the movie which he agrees happily." she added, pulling her lover's head against her womanhood with one hand while ripping off her panties with the other. Megan continued.

-"when was the last time you had Peter servicing you like that?"
-"Megan! I already told you that I don't want to..." Megan put her forefinger on  Linda's lips, stopping her in her tracks, "Answer, Linda. There is no shame talking about that."
-"He never did." Linda answered, blushing like a schoolgirl.
-"You mean you never had someone licking your pussy?"
-"Never." Linda answered, shaking her head.

The timide woman was bright red and Megan hugged her tenderly. She grabbed the remote and switched the TV on the net. She went through the menus on the screen until she found what she was looking for.

-"Let's watch a couple of videos together, hun. They should be instructive and should help you to see some aspects of your life differently. We will discuss about that later."

Of course, all the videos involved strong female bodybuilders subduing their husbands, roughing them or having their ways with them. Many used them against their will to satisfy their own sexual needs with brute force, a few of them were worshipped and serviced with passion by submitive husbands who were obviously enjoying as much as their wives. However, through all the videos, there was a common certitude, no guy was in charge nor had a say.

Linda was mesmerized by the power radiating from these women, amazed by the fear or the lust, sometimes both, they induced in their husbands minds. That was unbelievable. The more she watched the videos, the more she nestled herself against her friend body, caressing her arm unknowingly, somehow reassured by her mere presence.
As Linda's taboos faded away slowly, she even commented a strength feat or a sexual practise from time to time, oblivious of her brother between Megan legs.

As David awoke between his wife legs he was greated by a strong flex and a forceful push to her pussy. He started to lick without further command. He was doing well and Megan pured softly. Linda didn't comment. She watched her bro pleasuring his wife with attention. That seemed more passionate than she imagined. Her brother was bringing his wife to unreached levels of pleasure and she was enjoying it herself more than she wanted to admit. That was probably triggered by the taboos being crossed.

By the end of the first video, Megan had come twice. It was time to stop. She spread her legs slightly to pull him toward her then she whispered something at his ear. He nodded sheepishly then lunged to the kitchen without a word, unnoticed by Linda who was focused on the screen. Megan smiled as she watched her husband to walk away, pulling his shorts up, probably too scared of the consequences to argue something but somehow relieved by his coming out. Despite the humiliation, he was kind of grateful to Megan for revealing the truth to his sister but not to Peter yet, not really knowing how he could react. That was a matter of time, he knew that. Nevertheless, the more he though about it, the more he was happy to share the secret with his beloved sister because he knew the secret was safe. No secrets anymore in the family!

When Megan turned off the TV. Linda glanced to her.
-"Meg, surprisingly these videos are very exciting. I wish I could do that sometimes. Are those videos for real?"
-"Everything." Megan answered, amused by Linda's unconfort, "... And, in case you're wondering, yes, I do all that sort of stuff with David. And believe me, he enjoys it a lot."
-"Meg, I would like to..."

Megan interrupted her friend, "If that's what you want, I can help you to build some muscles like me.". With that she stood up and helped Linda on her feet.

-"Let's go to the kitchen to see how David is doing?" Megan said.
-"David? What is he doing?"

CHAPTER 4

As Linda entered the kitchen, she couldn't believe her eyes. The dishes were done. Everything was wiped and already at the right place. The floor was cleaned. The sink, the fridge and whatever was metallic in the room was shining.
David was cleaning the windows. He stopped when he noticed their presence and waited silently, looking down submissively.
-"David? Did you just clean the kitchen?" Linda questionned, dumbfounded.
-"Yes, sis."
-"I congratulate you, bro, you're..."

Megan let her hand on Linda's shoulder and she shut up.

-"Don't congratulate him too quickly, hun. We need to inspect the kitchen first, don't we, honey?"
-"Yes, Megan."

Megan walked slowly around the table, inspecting everything, sliding her finger on the furnitures then checking it, opening the fridge to be sure it was clean inside too.
She had to recognize that he had done a very good job but instead of congratulate him, she kept walking around for a moment. Meanwhile, David remained immobile, trembling uncontrollably each time she passed by.

Linda was smiling happily. She never had the slightest help from her bro. That was so unexpected.
-"Everything sounds good to me, Meg." She commented, wiping a tear.

Megan smiled tenderly to her friend and nodded.

-"Good job, honey. Since you're very good at it..." she said, rubbing her thick arm while she talked, "... I suggest you to do it tomorrow as well, like you do at home." she added.
-"But, Megan, Peter doesn't know. I don't want him to reveal my situation to our friends. He will... I mean, I can't..."
She interrupted him.
-"That's only a suggestion, David. You're smart enough to take the good decision. Now, it's time to go to bed. Linda, let's sleep a bit, we have a lot of things to do tomorrow."

As they left the kitchen, Megan stopped her husband.
- "Before you go to bed, you finish to clean the window. Then you will wash your shorts, you made a mess down there."

Linda just noticed the wet spot on her brother's shorts. "My goodness!".

Megan continued.
-"If you ever tell Peter a single word about what your sister and I have planed fro him, I won't be as gentle with you as I did today. Am I clear enough?"
-"Very clear, Megan."
-"Perfect. Breakfast should be ready at 6am., David. Carbs and proteins as usual. Your sister will eat the same. Good night."

CHAPTER 5

No need to say that Linda's night wasn't very relaxing, her whole world was about to change dramatically, she couldn't sleep. At 6am. she was downstairs, willing to know if David had complied or not. To her big surprise, he had. She was about to tell him how a good guy he was when Megan joined them.

-"Hello everyone! Linda, take a seat, David is going to serve us. He will have his breakfast later." she said as she sat herself, grabbing an empty cup before she held it before her husband, ignoring him completely and addressing to his sister, "hun, as soon as we finish the breakfast, and while David cleans the kitchen, we are going to the local gym. I will offer you a membership. From now on, I'm your personal trainer. You're going to add some muscles to your bony frame."

Linda nodded, looking at her brother while he was pouring some milk in Megan's coffee. That seemed unreal. David knew exactly how much milk and sugar she liked. She doubted that Peter even knew if she had coffee or the.

When he finished, David stepped backward and waited patiently.

-"Do you think Peter will approve that decision, Meg?"
-"Why not? Skinny is over, strong is the new sexy." Megan said, "He will probably be reluctant at first, but he will reconsider that very soon. Believe me. Almost guys like muscles on women but they are too cocky to admit it. Many of them need to be confronted to their deepest desires, their primal needs. They need to be  liberated from stupid social believings. If they need to be roughten up a bit then let's do it. Of course there are a few who never will trully appreciate a muscular body on a woman. Who cares? They will behave as expected."
-"What if Peter doesn't like these big muscles?"
-"hun, I don't think most of the girls you saw yesterday on the videos care about their partner's feelings. Do you think they do? Do you think they enjoy it less when they force their husbands to lick them?... Regarding to your husband's feelings, why don't you ask David? He's his best friend after all."

David didn't want to answer that question, he already felt ashamed and humiliated enough by the situation, but he couldn't ignore a request from his wife. In fact, the answer was pretty simple but he was a bit reluctant to admit it. His world was a matter of humiliation, restriction, pain, submission. Nonetheless, he couldn't help but fantasize about his wife muscles, about her power, her obvious confidence, about the kind of things she could do to him.

As Linda was about to ask, Megan interrupted her.

-"Wait! Don't ask him yet." she said, flexing her right arm, then spilling some honey on her ballooning biceps.

David knew what was coming next. She was about to ask him to lick her muscle. He started to shiver with anticipation. He was so aroused than he couldn't subdue a huge hard-on even under his sister sight.

-"Come closer, Dave." she commanded.

David approached. Megan held him by one arm and turned him to face Linda.

-"Look at this, Linda. Why do you think he sports this big hard-on right now?" Megan said.

Linda glanced to David's crotch.

-"Oh my goodness! David! Can't you control yourself!"

Megan turned David toward her, giggling, "There is no shame being turned on by your wife, David. Now, tell her. Can you control yourself?" she asked.

David was crying now.
-"Please, Megan..."
-"Answer your sister, David." she required again.
-"No, I can't, Megan... I can't control myself.  Please, stop it. That's humiliating." he confessed, looking down the whole time. She forced his lips on her biceps and he started to lick eagerly, unable to resist to the appeal of her bulging muscle.

Linda was watching her brother to lick his wife's muscles. He was trully enjoying it. Her world seemed upside down. She has no idea this kind of relation could be a win/win situation. She glanced to Megan who was purring softly between two sips of coffee.

-"Should I wear something special to the gym, Megan?"
-"don't worry, we'll stop by the mall."

CHAPTER 6

When Megan and Linda went to the mall, David started to clean the house as required, as he always did. He didn't really know why he complied to all his wife's commands. He could have left her years ago, put an end to that ackward situation, but he had decided to stay and he did everything Megan demanded him.
Was it a feeling of culpability due to all the years of bad behaviour? Was it fear? He wasn't able to answer that question, and, to be honest, he didn't care. That was an addiction. He was happy to please his wife and that was all.

However he was a bit worried by his sister feelings. He wondered if she could still love him... Probably.

Differently?... Probably.

Of course, he wasn't the rough boy she though he was, but, after all, he was a caring and loving husband as well as a good brother. That should count too.

Somehow he felt relieved. Liberated from that feeling of culpability, from the years of lying about his relationship. Without the weight of that culpability, he was feeling more a man than ever. That new feeling was fueling him and he didn't mind to do even more than asked. Not only he cleaned the house, but he did his best to arrange the garden too.

The two women had left just after the breakfast, letting David to clean the kitchen. That was new to Linda, fresh air in her life. She was enjoying that freedom too much to have any waverings. She followed Megan, like a little child grabbing the hand of her mum, enjoying whatever she was seeing in the street, abandoning the leadership to her friend with no second thoughs. At some point, Linda guessed why her bro was enjoying his life that much with Megan despite the restrictions and the obligations imposed by her. That was trully soothing.

CHAPTER 7

They didn't spend too much time at the mall. Megan knew perfectly what Linda needed to wear and she choose the clothes for her. In no time, they were already heading to the gym. Linda's heart pounded heavily as she realized that she was about to write a new chapter in her life, and there was no return.

When they arrived to the gym. The attendant asked Linda to fill the usual forms. She usually takes the measurements of the newcomers and asks them their goals, but as Linda was escorted by Megan, she dind't feel the need for that. Linda's goal was evident and she was in good hands.

They were ready in a matter of minutes and Megan headed to the far end of the gym directly. She introduced Linda to her friends.
All the girls were as muscular and as strong looking as Megan. At first sight, Linda figured that they seemed even more intimidating than her friend but, thinking about it, she realized that Megan had been as intimidating as them if hse hadn't knew her before.

All the girls were lifting huge weights, nonchalantly, as if the impressive plates weighted nothing, chatting and laughing all the way, adding the plates effortlessly to the barbells which were already bent by the weight. Goodness! These girls were handling the plates like cookies!

The frail woman was a bit frightened among these towering women. However, she remained there with Megan, trying to reproduce the same exercises, except that she was using the bars with no plates at all. The best way to learn how to perform the exercises without risks and using a good form. Meanwhile, she listened to these huge muscular amazons.

All of them were bragging about strength feats, telling how they kept their husbands on the right path, or simply describing the reaction of someone they had met recently.

-"When John came from work yesterday", a tall redhead said "... he was soaking wet. This idiot had forgotten his umbrella and was ruining the floor of the entrance. I grabbed him by his collar, lifted him a good foot off the floor, then I hung him on a hook in the hallway, next to the umbrella. You should have seen his gaze."

They all burst out laughing, except Linda who was too stunned to react. One of them asked "How long did you let him there?"

-"Err... He wasn't dry when I went to bed thus I let him there until this morning. I guess he won't forget his umbrella anymore."
-"Thus he didn't diner yesterday? No wonder why he's so skinny. He's barely 150 lbs... soaking wet"

All the girls laughed again, this time even Linda did, thus she caught their attention. They all glanced to Linda with a stern look. One of them released the dumbbells she was using, letting them to hit the floor with a loud and frightening clang. She spoke.

-"We trust on you because you're Megan's friend. This conversation must remain within this circle of friends. We love our husbands and we won't tolerate these secrets to be spilled. Do you understand?" she asked.

Linda nodded shyly, unable to utter a word. She stepped aside unknowingly, closer to Megan, and hugged the tall amazon's arm while resting her cheek on her wide shoulder. Megan caressed her reassuringly.

-"Don't worry, sis. Linda knows exactly what kind of relation I have with her brother, and she certainly doesn't want anyone to know neither. She understand completely and she won't tell anyone, I vouch, Cathy." Megan replied to her friend.

Linda wasn't listening anymore. Reassured by the protective embrace of her friend, nestled under her heavy arm, her mind was already wandering as she had spotted a couple of girls doing aerobics.

The young women were toned but not as muscular as Megan's friends. She  learnt a few days later the difference between Fitness, Physique and Bodybuilding. These girls were bombshells thus she couldn't help but wonder why Megan and her friends pushed it that far. That wasn't necessary.

For almost an hour, Linda and Megan went from a machine to another. Each time, Linda listened carefully the advices of the young, but nonetheless huge, bodybuilder. She was exhausted and wasn't focused anymore. The exercises were less and less effective but Megan didn't want to stress her on her first day.

Linda patted on Megan's shoulder, brushing against her breast unvoluntarily, "Meg?"
-"Yes, Linda?" the tall amazon answered, rubbing her nipple which was obviously reacting to Linda's touch.
-"They are very pretty." Linda added, motioning to the fitness girls, "I'm sure that Peter likes this kind of girls. Do you think becoming bigger is necessary? I mean you and your friends are very beautiful but what the point being that big?" Linda asked, shyly.

Cathy laughed.

-"Trish? Come here, hun." she said.

CHAPTER 8

One of the young bombshells who was in the middle of a set, dropped her dumbbells and came immediately.

-"Do you need something, Miss?" she asked, wiping her face with her towel, glancing to Cathy after a quick welcoming smile toward Linda and Meg.
-"No, hun. I just want you to know that Linda, here, finds you very attractive."

Linda blushed instantly. Trish smiled, swaying her hips slightly, "You are in good hands with Cathy and Megan. They will help you to shape your body as wished in no time... Can you believe that I was tinier than you when I started? That was only two months ago. Look at me now." she said, "I even started a model job a few days ago. That's amazing." she said. Then she turned to Cathy and continued, "May I continue my work-out? I would like to add a couple of inches to them." she added, flexing her arms. Linda gasped. The muscles weren't close to Cathy's or Megan's size but she doubted she could have a good grip on them. Cathy nodded and Trish returned to her work-out, blowing a kiss to the girls.

As the attractive model was walking away, Cathy commented, "Her boyfriend is a linebacker. Last week he was a bit drunk and beat her. She was bruised for a couple of days and missed a very important photoshoot. That won't happen again. She has decided to add a few muscles. That's a good reason to add muscles, isn't it?"

Linda was looking at Trish to walk away as well. She was sure that the beautiful blonde could beat Peter to a pulp if she wanted to. Peter arms were way smaller than hers. If she could reach that level of muscularity that would be awesome. No need to be bigger, she though.

Cathy took Linda off her revery, "Here is another reason." she said as she grabbed her by the waist and lifted her in the air, above the head.

-"I don't think that Trish can do that, Linda, and believe me, that's very exciting. Even more exciting in private, if you see what I mean." Cathy said, giggling as she handled the frail woman easily.
-"Cathy! Stop toying with my sister-in-law!" Megan said, giggling herself as she grabbed the helpless woman.

She nestled her in the crook of her arm then flexed her free one for Linda to see, "When you have arms like these, you will play with her too, Linda." she said as she walked to the locker room, carrying Linda like a baby. The frail woman didn't speak. As her head was resting on Megan chest, she was realizing that her friend had perfect round tits, way bigger than Trish ones, but, amazingly, their size was perfect on Megan's bigger frame. The two heavy globes, bigger than her head, were nicely supported by thick pectorals, keeping them high and proeminent, each one arboring its perfect nipple proudly under the thick cotton wife-beater. Linda slowly slipped her hand under the tissue then caressed the closest one, touching the nipple delicately, shivering as the lovely appendage grew bigger under her touch.

As soon as they were alone in the lockers room, Megan let Linda on her feet and she held her facing the wall mirror. Linda stood there, silently, watching at Megan behind her, feeling her nipples to brush against her back, realizing that her own nipples were fully erect. That was obvious, thus, as soon as she noticed, Linda blushed and lowered her gaze. Megan didn't comment, she knew very well the effect she had on her friend. She caressed Linda's shoulders for a moment, trying to relax her, then she forced her gaze up to hers through the mirror.
-"You seem to react very well to the workout, Linda. You will have good results very soon. You won't believe it. Let me plan a good routine and a matching diet and you will explode with muscles in no time." Megan said as she flexed one arm behind Linda, "Maybe as big as mines... or maybe Cathy's ones".
At that very moment, Linda noticed that Cathy was there, watching the whole scene. The massive blonde approached and she knelt before Linda. She started to caress her legs softly, kissing them here and there. Linda was oblivious of Megan who had lunged to the showers. She was focused on Cathy's body, marvelling at the perfection of the muscles, their smooth coat of oiled skin, their shape, their size, their hardness too.

Linda shuddered, squirming a bit, rubbing her legs against each other to avoid the inevitable. There was nothing she could do, and she knew it, to prevent the best orgasm of her life. As Cathy forced Linda's legs apart, she came instantly.
The younger girl smiled. She grabbed Linda by her waist and stood up, lifting the tiny woman as she did previously, except this time she pressed her against the wall and held her there for a moment, with her feet dangling a foot off the floor, barely conscious, until her orgasm faded away.

When she estimated that Linda was back, Cathy let her to slide down slowly to the floor. She pressed her with her chest and kept her against the wall with her heavy bossom.

-"We aren't done yet" Cathy said, caressing Linda's cheeks softly, "Since you're a member of our sisterhood now, there is something you need to know, we have few taboos when it comes to sex, and we have no secrets at all." she added.
-"No secrets at all?"
-"No secrets at all." Cathy repeated, smiling, as she grabbed Linda by the waist once more and lifted her again.

Linda's heart was pounding heavily. That was worse when she felt Cathy's warm breath close to her womanhood. She instantly remembered the conversation with Megan. The cuninlingus. Cathy knew, obviously.

When she felt the amazonian beauty to kiss her pussy, she realized that she wasn't wearing her clothes anymore. She had been disrobed without even noticing while she had been kissed by her ocasionnal partner. Dang! It came to her mind that was the first time ever she was cheating on Peter. But did that count?

She closed her eyes, Cathy was pleasuring her with a delicate touch she didn't expect from the hulking blonde. The feeling was unbelievable, never she had experienced such a rush of lust, pleasure and satisfaction at the same time. While Cathy was bringing her to new horizons, she mindlessly caressed her small tits, pulling on her nipples with an animality she never though to possess. In a matter of seconds she had reached the newly best orgasm of her life.

When Cathy let her back on the floor, she was crying. Cathy kissed her tenderly then turned her toward the mirror. 

She kissed her tenderly again, on the neck, from behind, whispering these words "Nothing to be ashamed, Linda. Imagine that you are Peter while I'm in your shoes." she whispered, "... Just imagine. He will be powerless in your hands. You will control him totally, physically, mentally... and sexualy" she added, encircling Linda's waist with an arm and lifting her off the floor, one-handed, "Time to shower, Pete. " she continued to pretend, as she carried Linda toward the showers, "I'm going to take care of you, Pete. Did you finish the chores as I demanded you? Because if you didn't, I will have to punish you." she continued playfully, as she pretended to spank Linda with her free hand.

Cathy kept Linda in her arms as they showered together. Megan was still there, naked, rivulets of warm water enhancing her amazing curves as she was reaching her towel. She smiled to Linda.
The older woman lowered her gaze, blushing, "Thank you, Megan. Thank you so much."

Megan approached, she kissed Cathy on the lips passionately, then she glanced to Linda and kissed her as well, "No secrets anymore, Linda." she said, "No secrets at all."

CHAPTER 9

On the way back, Linda wasn't really focused on the road. Her thoughs were all heading to the young woman next to her who was radiating with joy, power and  confidence.

-"Megan?"
-"Yes, hun?"
-"Megan... Err, I don't know how to ask..." she said, sighting.

Megan put her hand on Linda's thigh and caressed it gently, "No secrets anymore, remember?"

Linda nodded but it was obvious that she wasn't ready yet. Things were changing too quickly.

-"I know very well what you're wondering" Megan said, "I will try to answer to all your interrogations." she added, turning slightly toward Linda, "First of all, there is nothing you need to be ashamed. You will understand better as your body and your mind will transform. We, girls, went through the same doubts when we joined the sisterhood. We all had sex with the other members. you know what? We all enjoyed it. You're no different, Linda. You don't know it yet, you will."
-"You... You mean than you cheated on David with the sisters? With Cathy?" Linda asked.
-"Linda, there is something you need to understand. David is not able to fulfill all my desires. Sexually, I mean. Don't be wrong, I love him with all my heart, but I have needs." Megan answered, letting her hand on Linda's thigh again, "As long as these intercourses remain within the sisterhood, I don't consider it as cheating. I never cheated on David with another guy, and I never will. I love him."

Megan squeezed Linda's thigh gently, "Be honest. You just had sex with Cathy? Do you think your love for Peter is different? Of course not. The bonds will be even tighter. Your desires won't interfere anymore. When you will have sex with Peter, all you need to do is to care of him, to pleasure him. Soon, he will be addicted to your smell, your touch. Everything about you will drive him crazy with lust, gratitude and devotion."
-"I know David loves you, Megan, as much as you love him. But... Does he know about the sisterhood?"
-"Of course, he knows. There is no secrets in the couple." she said, giggling, "Well, to be totally honest, I have a few but he doesn't have any. I insist to know whatever he does. I'm very strict on this. He was a bit reluctant at first but now he makes reports on a daily basis. That's a ritual he enjoys a lot. You'll see."

David was finishing to repair the wooden fence when Linda and Megan arrived. He immediately stopped and ran toward the house. when the girls entered, he was standing in the entrance.

-"Welcome home, Meg." he said sheepishly, lowering his gaze before the two towering women, "Meg? Is Linda..."
-"A sister? Yes, absolutely." Megan answered, guessing what he was about to ask. David nodded. He took the gym bags and left without a word.
-"Where is he going?" Linda asked.
-"He's going to wash our gym clothes, clean the bags, perfume them, then he will prepare them for tomorrow. Nothing to worry about, he's accustomed. Let's go to lunch. He has probably served the lunch already."
-"He won't eat with us?"
-"He will join us as soon as he finishes."

As assumed, David had already served the meals, healthy stuff, perfectly cooked and nicely disposed on the plates. Linda couldn't believe what she was seeing. She sat at the end of the table, Megan on the opposite side, and they started to eat, looking at each other, smiling.

David wasn't long to come. He sat between the two girls and was about to eat when he stood quickly.

-"Sorry, I didn't realize that I need to act as usual, Megan. The rules had changed so abruptly. Please forgive me. Is there something I can do before I start eating?" he said, lowering his gaze nervously.
-"No, it's OK, Dave, you can eat, unless Linda needs something."
-"Sis?" he asked.

Linda was so surprised by such an unusual request that she was taken aback. She didn't know how to answer, she didn't need anything, however, she couldn't miss that oportunity to measure her brother's obedience.

-"You're a good cooker, David." she said, "May you prepare a peach Melba for the dessert before you sit?" she asked, looking at him carefully, trying to detect a hint of rebellion on his face. Surprisingly, there was none, David nodded.
-"Yes, Linda, of course."
-"Peachs are in the cellar." she said, ignoring him voluntarily as she started to eat, trying once more to upset him.

David left without a word. Linda glanced to Megan who was giggling.

As soon as Dave went back, he started to prepare Linda's dessert quietly while the two women continued to eat and chat.

When Linda finished her plate, she pushed the peach Melba away and ate the chocolate pie, the dessert he had prepared previously. again, he didn't comment.  When she left, Linda kissed her brother on the forehead and whispered "Eat it, bro! It's your prefered dessert after all."

CHAPTER 10

Both girls went to the living room. Linda couln't not to notice that it was pristine. David had cleaned everything, he had opened the curtains nicely, he even had decorated the room with flowers. There was a tray on the coffee table with a vacuum flask, two empty cups, some sugar, milk, and biscuits nicely disposed around them. Before she could sit on the couch, David was there, serving a perfect coffee for Megan and her.

She sat, looking at her brother to walk away, then she glanced to Megan. The blonde amazon was already sipping her coffee while selecting a channel on the TV which was broadcasting a bodybuilding event. Linda didn't see fit to annoy Megan with more questions thus she watched and listened with interest.

A few moments later, David came back and knelt before Megan. She spread her legs, ignoring him, as she watched the TV, and he nestled himself comfortably between her massive thighs. She clamped them around his head softly, and they watched silently, until the show was over. When Megan shut the TV, David commented.

-"I don't understand why you still watch these bodybuilding events, Meg. You're way bigger than these girls."
-"Because I want you to remember how lucky you are to have me." she answered, caressing his hair as she spread her legs to let him go.
-"You don't need, honey. I know well that I'm the luckiest guy on earth." he replied, smiling, letting his hands on his wife huge thighs for leverage as he stood up.

He started to leave then he stopped at the doorframe and looked at Megan.

-"Megan, I must to apologize. I'm really glad you told Linda all the truth about our relationship. You were right, I feel better, way better. You're always right." he said, then he glanced to his sister, "Linda, listen to her on everything. She certainly knows what you need. Megan is a great counselor in relationships. If she told you that Peter will accept your leadership, believe her. Don't worry about his feelings. He will be reluctant at first but she will take care of him if he dares to disobey you. As time will pass, he will enjoy it that much that he will be grateful forever that you changed his life." he added, looking at Megan with a shy smile on his lips. Then, he lowered his gaze and returned to his chores.

Before he was too far, Megan said "Dave, don't do the dishes when we finish our coffees. Put everything on the sink, I'll do it later."
-"Yes, Mistress." he answered.
-"Mistress?" Linda repeated, a bit stunned but not really surprised.

Megan smiled.

-"That's the way he address me at home. I hope you don't mind. I told him to call me 'Megan' in your presence but I guess he feels more confortable calling me 'Mistress'. That's reassuring to him. A way to tell me 'I love you, I need you'. I find it really cute. That seems a bit strange but you'll see, you will be acustomed in no time."
-"I can't figure my Peter calling me 'Mistress'. That's weird." Linda said, clamping her legs together to relieve the warm feeling growing between them.
-"Weird?" Megan said, smiling, "Well, your nipples, here, are telling otherwise." she added, pointing to Linda's erected nipples, "I know what you're feeling, Linda. We all did, keep it in mind, thus, you don't have to hold back your feelings... And remember, no lies, no secrets. You're my sister-in-law and I know you want to keep some privacy, but since you entered the sisterhood, you must accept the rules."

Linda nodded shyly.

-"Sorry, Megan. I'm not lying. I find it very exciting, I admit. But that's still weird. Plus Peter is not like David. We won't share these knowing smiles and all that kind of attentions you share with him."
-"We will see very soon, SIS." Megan answered, voluntarily insisting on the word 'sis' to remind Linda her belonging to the sisterhood. The young Amazon continued, "Your physical transformation starts tomorrow. I already called the doctor, the workout schedules are planed, and your diet is being fixed by Amanda, the towering blonde you met at the gym."

Linda smiled, reminding the tall Amazons she had met that morning. She couldn't realize yet that she was one of them because she lacked of muscles, but she clearly was one. However, she pictured her among the girls, lifting huge weights, chatting with them freely, and she felt instantly energized.

Megan smiled and continued to explain Linda what she had planed for the evening. Linda listened carefully, nodding from time to time, giggling nervously, trying to figure how things were going to work.

CHAPTER 11

Meanwhile, David was brooming the patio, carefully cleaning the pavement around the big plants in pots which were too heavy for him to be moved. He had tried to push the smaller ones away but that revealed to be beyond his abilities. He didn't bother at all, he knew that Megan would help later. He continued his duty peacefully.

When he judged that the place was clean enough, he went toward the pool to check that the towels and the cushions were nicely disposed on the taning chairs.

Megan appeared at that very moment, as she pushed the sliding door to reach the pool. The giant Amazon towered almost two feet above her tiny husband since she was wearing her 4" heels, that was usual thus David wasn't surprised, but he clearly wasn't prepared to see his sister in a pair of 6" plaforms propelling her to Megan's heights.

-"You're OK, Dave?" Megan asked, smiling to Linda knowingly.
-"Bro? Are you OK?" Linda asked at the same time.
-"Yes, Mistress." he answered.

Linda heart stopped as she heard her brother to say 'Mistress', wondering if he was addressing to Megan or to her. Stunningly she didn't felt offensed, on the contrary, she felt an unexpected surge of confidence which pleased her more than she had imagined.

-"That's just that Linda is awesome in these heels." he continued, addressing to Megan, ruining instantly Linda's pleasuring sense of power.

-"You like, Dave?" Linda asked, just to notice that Megan had grabbed David by the armpits and was lifting him off the floor, to eye level.
-"I love the way you decorated the place, Dave." Megan said, nibbling on David lips then kissing him passionately.

She walked to a chair carrying her husband effortlessly and deposited him standing on it. "Did you bring the taning oil, hun?" she asked.
-"I was about to do it, Mistress." he answered, jumping off the chair.

He bumped awkwardly on her thicks muscles, as she had purposedly stepped forward. He glanced up to her, craning his head to catch her gaze through the tiny gap between her tits. As she didn't react, he turned around her quietly and ran toward the house. Megan interrupted him, not even glancing to him as she laid on the chair, "You didn't answer your sister's question, Dave. She's a sister now, you better show her a bit more respect from now on."
David returned closer to his sister and stood still before her, he lowered his gaze, and answered.

-"I'm sorry, Mistre... I mean, sis..." he gulped loudly, a bit confused, "... Yes, I like it a lot, Linda. If I may tell, you are very beautiful and very intimidating like this."

Linda brushed her brother's hair, with unexpected pleasure and confidence, glancing to Megan with a grateful gaze. She didn't have any muscles yet but she already could feel the power she had on her shorter brother.

-"These heels are definitively a must." Linda said, "I didn't realise that a few inches more could make such a difference, but they do. David looks so tiny! He barely reaches my... OMG! He doesn't even reach my crop top." she commented, ignoring her brother presence before her.

Megan laughed, "I know well, Linda. Because of my bigger tits, I can't see him when he stands too close... Look for the oil, Dave."

-"Yes, Mistress." he nodded and lunged to the house.

-"Did you notice his shorts, Linda?"
-"Of course I did. He was hard as a rock. He was hard as soon as you lifted him off the floor. That's amazing, kind of magical." Linda said, giggling.

Then, realizing what she was saying, she blushed instaneously, "OMG! I'm talking about my brother! That's weird! Meg!"
-"Not at all, Linda. You're only telling the obvious. He was hard as a rock. I didn't make him cum on the spot because you are here. I could have, you know. As easily as I made him hard." she teased, as she stood on her elbows, expanding her chest to stretch the tiny bikini to its max.

-"Oh, Meg! come on!" Linda replied, blushing like a schoolgirl.

Megan didn't answer. She took a sip of lemonade that David had prepared for her, looking at Linda in the eyes.

-"That doesn't change anything, he's probably jerking off, right now." she said, giggling as she closed her eyes to enjoy the sun rays and put an end to the conversation, "... and he might be thinking about you."

CHAPTER 12

Linda wanted to say something, to react, but she didn't know what to say. That was weird, that was very unconfortable, but somehow she had accepted the sisterhood rules and she had to acustom herself to these kind of comments, as well as to this kind of situations.

As David came back with the oil, a moment later, Linda noticed that his brother's hard-on had been subdued. He had been probably so aroused by his wife feat of strength that he couldn't resist to the temptation. Linda felt a delicious thrill to shake her as the thought about possessing her friend's abilities crossed her mind. Then an horrible though crossed her mind. Maybe Megan was right. Maybe he was fantasizing on her. She quickly erased that though from her mind. Weird.

Megan sipped her lemonade and let the glass on the floor. She winked to Linda then extended her massive arms, yawning as if she was awaking from a little nap, pretending to feel an electrizing thrill to sensually rub her biceps against her cheeks and kiss them softly. She glanced to David, who was breathless, then she flexed her arms slowly into a perfect double biceps pose.

Once more, and despite that he just came, David was hard again. Linda bit her lip nervously, clearly aroused herself by Megan's domination and by the tension between the two lovers.

-"Oil them, Dave." Megan commanded, "Or do you prefer to jerk off while looking at them?"

David took a good breath before he could answer anything. His sister was looking at him and, since he was of the answer he had usually made, he wasn't sure thazt was the better answer in that occasion. Linda was so surprised by such a proposition that she remained petrified, wondering if she wasn't dreaming, her eyes stuck on her brother to see his reaction.

David gasped for air nervously, trying desperatly to fill his lungs, looking at Megan as she expanded her chest at the same time, flaring her bulging lats to make her chest even wider. Her glistening muscles radiated with animalistic power and sensuality. He was unable to think, mesmerized by the display of power of his amazonian wife.

Megan glanced to her big round biceps and, as expected, he followed her gaze. A simple move of her wrists made the huge boulders to swell and he lost his control. He came instantly in his shorts, letting a large stain as an evidence.

Linda put her hands on the chair to stand up and scold them, but a spasm stopped her in her tracks, she was just experiencing her third orgasm in a matter of hours, and all she had needed for that was to witness an akward scene between her brother and his dominant wife. She laid on the chair and covered her face with a towel, trying to relax as she repeated again and again "OMG! OMG! OMG!".

END OF PART 1
I'm Totocom (aka Scat, in another time...)

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    63.33%
Re: Megan's sisterhood
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2022, 09:31:59 pm »
Was wondering where you have been all this time.  I miss your pictures.  Great to have to you back in any way.  You are a talented artist and we are finding out you are a talented story teller as well.  Great story and I cannot wait for more.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2022, 09:04:16 am »
Absolutely a great story not to mention a very hot one as well. Cannot wait for more. If my wife was like Megan I would be perpetually hard. K+!

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2022, 08:08:34 pm »
Awesome start! Look forward to seeing Linda grow physically and mentally!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2022, 10:58:02 pm »
Nice start. Good luck on more.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2022, 03:13:35 am »
Cant't wait to read about Linda growing and what happens in the sisterhood.

Offline totocom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2022, 12:33:10 pm »
hi, here is the second part of the story. Feel free to send comment, as well positive as negative ones.

chapter 1

Two weeks working-out, dieting and suplementing correctly did drastic changes on Linda's body. It was clearly curvier, stronger and harder. In a single word, let's say 'sexier'.

With such improvements, she didn't mind to show off her girly features anymore. She had found out that not only she had reached the level of tonicity she had when she was in college, a few years ago, but she had easily surpassed it. Moreover, she was really feeling better and better each day. Any task which felt hard or painful a few days before, was now easy and funny because of her bigger and stronger muscles.

However, according to Megan and the whole sisterhood, Linda had decided to keep her muscles hidden under baggy clothes thus Peter had no hint of her unbelievable transformation.

Of course, if Peter had been less drunk and more attentive to his wife, he had probably noticed her wider shoulders, her strong arms and her firmer legs which were now nicely shaped. Moreover, he had certainly noticed that her breasts, which were hanging just at his eye level, were now supported by thicker pectorals and were noticeably rounder.
Unfortunately for him, he was totally drunk all the time, thus, completely unaware of Linda's body changes.

Unlike him, David knew that his sister was a member of Megan's sisterhood, thus, knowing the effects of the 'Emendatae' program she was through, he was impatient to see the changes on her body after two weeks of treatment. He knew perfectly what kind of changes she was through. He knew as well that these changes had probably already affected the relationship between Linda and her husband. However, he was clearly more interested by her body development.

Moreover, David was trully excited to have someone in the family to share his own story with Megan.

Linda was really impatient too. She hadn't really planed to let her husband to know yet, but she definitively wanted to see her brother's reaction at the sight of her new body. She wasn't really sure if she was initially stronger than him or not, but, as her workouts with the sisters were growing in intensity, her muscles started to grow at the same pace. She was built like a bodybuilder and she was certain that she was now clearly stronger than him.

Linda and Peter usually spent a weekend per month with Megan and David. Let's call it a family reunion. But, since Megan insisted, they had organized an extra barbecue party after only two weeks. This time that was at Megan's home.

During these two weeks, Linda's behaviour had changed according to her new physique. She wasn't really aware yet but it was progressively adjusting to her newly acquired strength. She was more confident and demanding.

-"Come on, Peter, we're going to be late." she said, looking at herself in the mirror, checking that her sweater was loose enough to hide her muscular curves.

Peter appeared at the doorframe, coming from the backyard. He wasn't shaved yet, his T-shirt was soaking wet and his shoes were covered by a thick layer of mud which was ruining the hall. Obviously, he wasn't ready yet.

Usually, Linda had waited patiently for him to dress properly but that day she only grabbed her jacket and replied icely.

-"Well, to be precise, YOU are going to be late." she corrected herself, noticing the hook on the wall as she took her jacket. That reminded her the story about the sister who hung her boyfriend on it. "I take my car." she added, closing the door behind her, "See you at Megan's whenever you want.". She conluded as she left.

chapter 2

When Linda arrived at her brother's house, he was busy in the backyard, preparing sausages, some chicken, and a few steacks for the barbecue.

Megan was at the far end of the backyard, driving stakes into the ground with a heavy sledgehammer. She was amazing. To start with, she ramed the wooden pole in the ground with her bare hands, using her thick pectorals and her bulging triceps which were glistening under her tiny overalls. Then, when the pole was a couple of inches into the ground, she used the sledgehammer to peg it deeper. That seemed easy.

-"Hi. It seems everybody is busy here." Linda said, approaching her brother from behind and pinning his arms to his side, "Hi, bro." she added, kissing him on the cheek. David tried to  turn to face his sister but he realized that he couldn't move. Damn! She was already pretty strong!

She released him and waved to Megan. These two had already met earlier at the gym thus she didn't feel the need to greet her again.

-"Welcome, sis!" Megan said, holding the sledgehammer toward Linda, inviting her to grab the heavy tool, "Do you want to give it a try? That's fun." she added.

"Sure! where should I put the pole?" Linda asked, releasing her brother arms and walking toward the muscular blonde while taking off her sweater to reveal the skimpy bikini underneath.
There was a loud metallic noise behind her. She didn't flinch at all, she knew that her brother had just dropped his forket at the sight of her newly muscular body. She continued to walk and flared her lats for him to see the extend of the changes. She winked knowingly to Megan and grabbed the sledgehammer. The tool was heavy, she was sure that she wasn't able to lift it two weeks ago. Thus, she marvelled at how easily she was handling it and played a bit with it.

-"Here!" Megan said, pointing to a white pebble on the ground.

Linda grabbed a five feet stake. It was more or less three inches in diameter. She put it on the little stone then she pushed hard to sink it into the ground. That was harder than it looked when Megan was doing it.

Linda barely achieved to make it stand by itself thus when she figured it was in place, she quickly started to hit the stake with the sledgehammer. Each time, the wooden pole went down almost a couple of inches. Eight strikes were necessary to have it in place. Since Megan just did it with only two powerful blows, she wondered if her brother's wife was effectively four times stronger than her.
She didn't think about it for long, Linda had seen Megan at the gym, lifting huge barbells, and she concluded that she was probably even stronger than that. She shuddered, wondering how many times stronger than her tiny brother she could be. How many times was she stronger than her husband herself? She still had the sledgehammer in her hand and looked at the heavy tool, smiling.

Megan was laughing. She squeezed Linda's arm and whispered, "These big muscles you packed aren't for show, sis." she said, sizing the arm with her fingers, "Judging by your face, it seems that you just realized you're way stronger than your husband. Are you serious?"
-"Of course not. I know very well how much I improved my lifts at the gym. I guess I'm twice stronger than I was. However, it still amazes me when I do something I wasn't able to do a few days ago."
-"Then you will be amazed continuously today." Megan said, giggling.
-"Why...?"
-"I have planed a few things for you." Megan interrupted, as she looked toward her husband.

chapter 3

-"Dave? Please, hun, show me the wine you've picked for lunch. I want to check that you chosed the right one"
-"Yes, honey." he replied instantly, letting the meat on the table to lunge toward the house.
-"Doesn't he call you 'Mistress' anymore?" Linda questionned.
-"Not today, not until you reveal your new body to Peter."
-"Oh! Of course, but I don't..."
-"Where is Peter, by the way?" Megan interrupted.
-"He wasn't ready thus I came by myself. He will come later with his car." she answered, pulling down her sweater along her body to cover it.
-"You left him at home? Whoa! I'm impressed. Do you realize what that means?"

Linda looked at her, a bit surprised, not really knowing what Megan was talking about. Megan continued. "That means you take your own decisions. You don't relay on him anymore. That won't be long before you take decisions for him too.".

Megan giggled, kissing Linda on the lips.

-"I guess that change in your behaviour is related to these." she said, rubbing Linda's arms as she bent one for her to flex, "How big are they, now?".
-"They were sixteen inches two days ago." Linda answered as she flexed unkowingly, smiling at Megan, but not really knowing if that smile was triggered by the Amazon's approval or by the long passionate kiss.

David came back at that moment with the bottle of wine and presented it to Megan.
-"Here it is, Meg. What do you think?"

She took the bottle in one hand and grabbed his forearm with the other. She pretended to read the sticker, holding David's arm close to the bottle for a moment. David, who was looking at Megan's eyes for approbation, didn't realize what she was doing. Linda, on the contrary, was instantly aware. Megan was comparing her tiny husband's arm with the bottle. That was insane.

At first sight, it looked like his arm was the same size as the bottle, but as she looked better, she finally came to the conclusion that it was slightly smaller.

-"Good choice, Dave. What do you think, Linda" she asked, holding the bottle for her.

Linda took the bottle and couldn't help to stroke it, trying to encompass the little glass cylinder with her long fingers, while she pretended to read the sticker as Megan just did.

She glanced to Megan who was standing behind David, holding him in place with one hand. The towering Amazon was flexing her free arm and motionning to the bottle. It was clear that she wanted Linda to compare her own arm with the bottle. Linda nodded and discreetly held it close to her own arm to check. Obviously, she was way bigger.

-"Oh my God!" she exclaimed.
-"You don't approve, Linda? That wine seems perfect to me." Megan asked with a knowing smile.
-"Oh, yes! I do! I approve completely." she answered.
-"Perfect, Darling, you can bring a couple more and let them on the table." she said to David who was smiling happily, completely unaware of what just happened.

When he was far enough, Linda asked.
-"How big are they?"
-"The bottles?"
-"Come on! Don't play with me, Meg."
-"The bottle is nine and a half. His arms must be nine inches. Isn't that cute." she said, letting her hand on a stake, "Same size as these... and same size as your husband's arms." she added, bursting out laughing, "My God, I can't wait to see him oggling at your arms" she added.

Then, flexing her huge biceps, she continued "And that will be worse when they will be like mines." she said, pumping them energetically.

Megan arms were huge, still glistening, oiled by the sweat from the yard work. When she started to pump them, they became even bigger. Every single muscle was bulging firmly and proudly, as if trying to break free from its golden prison, a thin and perfect skin covering them, which was only adding a little touch of feminity on a limb which had frightened Conan the barbarian himself.

-"Since Peter isn't here yet..." Megan continued, "... do you mind bringing that bench a bit closer, Linda?" she asked, pointing to a concrete bench which was next to the garage.

Linda nodded, but, when she was closer, she wondered if she could lift it. The thing was massive and seemed to be really heavy. Megan reassured her, "Don't worry, hun. It's not that heavy. A piece of cake for you."
Linda snaked her hands under the seat, grabbed it, then gave it a try.
Megan was right, she though, marvelling at how easily she could carry it. She deposited it close to the stakes then joined David and Megan at the kitchen.

chapter 4

-"You're in great shape, Linda." David stated, "Why don't you wear a more revealing T-shirt, if not your bikini, instead of that sweater?" he asked.
-"She doesn't want Peter to know." Megan answered.
-"Oh! Peter doesn't know yet?"
-"No!" Linda replied.
-"She had planed to tell him this evening." Megan added, rubbing her tiny husband shoulder lovingly.
-"To tell what?" Peter asked as he entered the kitchen.
-"Nothing important." Linda replied back.

Megan approached Peter to tower above him. She knew that was the best way to set an end to the topic. He looked up sheepishly and she leaned forward to kiss him on the cheeks, "Hi, Pet." she said.
-"Hi! Meg." he stammered, "You mean 'Pete', right?" he continued.
-"did I say something else?" she replied, passing her hand through her long hair to make her biceps to bulge. He didn't dare to answer. He glanced to David, "Hi, Dave. how are you?"

David smiled.
-"I'm pretty good. I see you're going well too." he answered.

Megan interrupted them.
-"Since you two are going well, why don't you hammer the last stake?" she demanded.

To Peter, that looked like a joke, but to David that was clearly an order, and he knew better than to disobey his commanding wife.
-"Sure, hun." he said, grabbing two beers and motionning Peter to follow him.
-"Hey! Cool down, man. She won't make you any harm if you don't obey on the spot." Peter said, following him deliberately slow to prove his manhood.

Megan took Linda between her arms then nibbled on her shoulder as she looked at the guys walking away with a smirk.

-"Use the bench, if you can't reach." she said them.

The guys didn't reply. They kept walking toward the stakes. But, while David was really unaffected by his wife comment, Peter shrugged and whispered something to his brother in law.

Megan gave Linda a handkerchief.
-"Pretend to wipe the plates." she said, "I don't want them to know we are peeping". Linda acknoledged and started to wipe a plate mindlessly.

David perfectly knew that his wife was looking at him and he didn't want to disappoint her thus he took a stake and positionned it. The wooden pole was at eye level. There was no way Peter could hammer it with the sledgehammer. He immediately realized because as Peter took it, he had to use both hands to lift the heavy tool.

-"How heavy is it?" Linda asked to Megan.
-"20 lbs."
-"He can barely handle it." she remarked. Megan nodded "Yes. The momentum."

Peter, let the sledgehammer on the ground and walked to the bench, glancing discreetly to the two women. They immediately lowered their gazes as if they were busy with the dishes, but they looked at them again as soon as they noticed movements. Peter tried to lift the bench but the massive concrete bench didn't move an inch. He tried again with the same result and asked David for help.

Linda put her hands on her mouth, oblivious of the plate which fell into the sink. Even together, the two guys could barely lift the bench. Her brother and her husband were struggling to carry it a couple of yards, while she has just carried it, almost effortlessly, across the entire backyard. She clamped her legs to suppress a thrill which faded deliciously between her muscular thighs and whispered, "My goodness! Am I that strong?!".

Linda turned toward Megan, while her husband climbed on the bench with the sledgehammer.

-"Did you make me to carry the bench in purpose?" she asked.
-"Yes, hun. I wanted you to know that you're already way stronger than your husband." she answered, caressing Linda's cheeks tenderly, glancing from time to time to Peter who was trying to hammer the stake. She turned Linda to face the window, for her to watch the scene.

The poor guy was trying his best but he wasted too much energy to lift the heavy weight and his feeble strikes were almost uneffective. After a couple of minutes, the stake didn't seem to go deeper. It was barely half way down. Peter was exhausted, he let the sledgehammer to slip from his hands then he finished his beer.

-"That's a hard work. I can't believe you did it alone." he said pointing to the already hammered stakes.
-"Oh, I didn't. Megan did." David answered, grabbing the sledgehammer.
-"Megan?"
-"Who else? She's way stronger than us. Didn't you notice her big muscles?"
-"Of course, I did. Do you think I'm stupid? I have to confess that I  would like Linda to tone up a bit too, she's putting some extra weight lately. I don't like that. I really dislike fat girls. However, I don't want her to have big muscles neither. As big as Megan, I mean."
-"Why? Are you afraid?"
-"Afraid? Not at all. But maybe a bit intimidated. I can't help but imagine how strong Megan had been if she were a man with muscles that big." he said.
-"Are you serious? So you think her muscles are for show?" David replied with a bit of concern, "You wouldn't want to mess with her, bro. She may be a woman but she would break you to pieces." he added.

Peter shrugged

They switched places a few times, allowing them short pauses between turns, and finally they hammered the stake. Both were exhausted and their muscles hurt as hell. Nonetheless Peter was very proud about the hard work he had just done. David, who remembered his wife handling the huge sledgehammer with ease, was proud for a different reason, which basically was that he was proud of his Amazonian wife. He carried the sledgehammer to the garage, thinking about her, while Peter laid on a lounge chair.

chapter 5

-"Hey, Linda! Bring me a beer, darling." Peter said.

Megan smiled knowingly to Linda. She unbuttoned her overalls, letting them to fall on the floor, and remained into a tiny bikini. Then, she invited Linda to take off her sweater as well. Despite being less muscular than her sister in law, Linda was trully impressive. She was built like a 'physique' model after a few days of treatment, now, she looked like a bodybuilder and towered at 6'4" in her new platforms -one foot taller than her husband-.

-"Why don't you grab it yourself? Beers are in the fridge." she answered from the kitchen.
-"What the fuck? Are you going to argue with me, Linda? Bring me that beer right now." Peter yelled from his lounge chair.

Linda ignored him, knowing very well that he was about to appear at the doorframe sooner or later. She started to prepare the ingredients to make a cake on the table. Megan checked that her sister's pumped muscles were nicely oiled for a better effect, then she watched the sauce. Peter wasn't too long.

-"What the hell are you do..."

He stopped in his tracks, seeing the two Amazons in their skimpy bikinis, and he stepped back when he realized that one of the towering Amazons was his wife. Her body was ripped. Thick muscles bulged everywhere, they looked hard and strong. He tried to say something but he couldn't mutter a word. Linda's arms were way bigger than he remembered, and certainly way bigger than his. When she noticed that he was oggling at them, she brushed her hair with her fingers, voluntarily flexing her thick biceps to allow him a better view on the bulging muscles. The effect of that display of power was immediate, Peter stepped back, white as snow, his gaze locked on his wife's blue eyes. She smiled to him as she released her hair, letting it to spread smoothly on her wide shoulders, to enhance the thick cords of muscles on her long neck. Then, pretending to ignore him, she grabbed an egg on the table and broke it on her washboard abs. She held it above a bowl and separated the white from the yolk nonchalantly.

-"I see that you changed your mind, Pete. The fridge is right here." she said, pointing toward it, purposedly exagerating the flex of her beefy triceps.

He remained there for a moment, mouth agape, looking alternatively at his wife's arm then at her rock hard abs.

David patted his shoulder, "Let's take that beer, Pete."

Peter glanced to David then back to his wife, who was beating the eggs vigourously, ignoring him as if the topic was settled. As a matter of fact it was, since he was too surprised and too intimidated to reply back,

David took two beers in the fridge then pushed his brother-in-law outside, "Let's  talk, Pete."

chapter 6

Megan, who was stiring the sauce, called David before he could reach the door with Peter, "Come here, hun, let me to kiss my brave worker." she said, smiling.

David approached and she grabbed him by his shirt onehanded, she lifted him off he floor, and kissed him longly. Then, still holding him a foot off the floor while stiring the sauce with the other hand, she asked him, "Did you clean the backyard? the tools? the beer cans?"
-"Yes, hun." he said, caressing her wide shoulders.
-"Even the concrete bench?" she asked.
-"Everything but the concrete bench. You know very well it's too heavy for me." he answered, smiling shyly.

Megan nodded then she watched the sauce, keeping him dangling a foot off the floor. She stirred the red cream slowly, checking its fluidity then took some with the spoon. She approached it from his lips carefully.
-"Taste it, hun." she demanded, blowing on the spoon.

He took it in his mouth, swallowed, then nodded.
-"It's perfect, hun, as everything you do."
She lowered him then rubbed his hair, "You can have a beer and relax now. Linda is going to take care of the bench." she said.
-"Thank you, hun." he said, applying his lips on her massive arm, to kiss it, as his hands were caressing it lovingly.

Peter was still at the doorframe, watching the scene in awe. Thus, as David was passing by, Linda stopped him. She had an opportunity to show off her new strength to her husband and she didn't want to miss it. She wanted him to know that she was becoming a Goddess like Megan thus she scooped slightly, grabbed David by his armpits, then squatted him until he was, once more, dangling a foot off the floor. She kissed him on the forehead tenderly.
-"Megan is really lucky, bro. You're a good and a loving husband. Don't mind about Peter presence anymore. From now on, you can call your wife 'Mistress' as you always do in private." she said, kissing him on the lips then letting him to slide down to the floor against her chiseled body. David looked up to his sister and nodded, "Yes, Mistress, I will." he answered.
-"Set the table in the backyard. We are almost done here." Linda added
-"Yes, Mistress" David said as he lunged to the doorglass, pulling Peter with him.

Linda glanced to Megan, "OMG, sis! I can't believe I did it... Did you see his face?... He was speechless... OMG!..." she said, trying to supress a chill in her loins which tensed her back and incapacited her arms for a moment, "He was as pale as a ghost when you lifted David, but when I lifted him myself, I though he was about to faint."
-"I know what you feel. That's intense, isn't it." Megan said as she hugged her sister-in-law to kiss her, "You will experience that feeling very often in the future thus don't rush things, OK? Let Peter to accomodate with your growing body, your increasing strength, your sex appeal, even your sex drive. That's a lot to deal with, you know. give him time" she added.
-"Time? how much time?" Linda asked, with a bit of deception in her eyes.

Megan giggled.

-"What about two weeks? Until next party. Then you'll see. If he accepts his new position in your relationship, you won't need to tame him as I did with David. If he doesn't, you'll have to make him reconsider his role for the rest of his lifetime at your side."
-"Like in the videos we watched?" Linda asked excitedly. Megan burst out laughing, seeing the excitement in her sister, "Yes. Like in the videos." she answered, wiping a tear carefully to preserve her make-up.

chapter 7

Meanwhile, outside, Peter asked to David.
-"What happened, man? Was that a trick? I mean... Err... did she really lift you? Come on, tell me."
-"Yes, she did, bro. There was no trick at all, she's just immensely strong. That was difficult to admit at the beginning, but I really enjoy it now."
-"You enjoy it? You mean that your wife is stronger than you, and you enjoy it?"

David nodded, smiling, while checking that the plates were nicely disposed.
-"I enjoy it a lot." he said, picking a small bouquet of flowers he had prepared for his wife, and using it to decorate the table.
-"Man, you're becoming a real housekeeper." Peter said, pointing to the flowers, "If you continue acting like that, you won't wear the pants for too long in your couple."
-"Wear the pants? Seriously? Do you think I still wear the pants? Look at her, man. You just witnessed what she's capable of." David replied, a bit amused.
-"That's your business. But I won't let that to happen to my couple. Linda may be a bit stronger since she had bulked up, but she's not as massive as your freaking huge wife. I'm still the strong man in my house." Peter said cockily, bringing his beer to his lips.
-"I don't want to interrupt you, strong man, but I need to put this bench right here." Linda interrupted, holding the concrete bench in her arms. She stepped forward and Pete had to back away to let her pass and set the bench near the table. Despite the weight, she had to make it look easy, to impress him, thus, she voluntarily turned her back to Peter. To be honest, showing off her muscular ass to her husband as she leaned forward, wasn't an unpleasant thought. She even flexed her stone hard buttocks to tease and felt the now familiar goosebumps to shake her body as she stood still, knowing perfectly that he was oggling at them.
-"Congrats, David." she said, "The table is nicely set. The plates, the glasses, everything is perfect. And the flowers... That little touch of romantism is certainly going to trigger something into Meg." she added.

David blushed lovingly.

-"Thank you, Mistress."
-"She may want to cover her little husband with kisses but I won't let her to annoy my little brother while the meal. I sit next to you, Dave." she stated as she turned around the table and sat in front of her husband.
She patted on the chair next to her and David sat obediently. The difference in size between Linda and her brother was astounishing, and that was the point, she wanted Peter to realize the extend of her physical superiority over David because he was the same size as her husband. Of course, Peter noticed instantly. He didn't comment but Linda knew that the hard-on he got when she carried the bench was still raging in his trunks. She ignored Peter and focused her attention on her brother.
-"David?"
-"Yes, Mistress." he answered, looking at Peter with a shy smile.
-"You certainly noticed how much muscular I am now, did you?"
-"Of course, Mistress. You're becoming a Goddess."
-"I'm glad you like, my little tiny brother." she said, extending her arm before him then flexing her huge biceps slowly, "Touch it. I'm sure you want to feel how hard it is." she added, forcing the round boulder to different shapes as she turned her wrist. David put his hands around it, trying to encircle the massive limb without success. He caressed it for a moment, visibly enjoying it as much as Linda, then he approached his lips of the peak and kissed it.
-"Thank you, Mistress."

Peter shook his head and frowned.
-"Why the hell are you calling her 'Mistress'. She's your sister, man. Did your wife transform you into a sissy? Did she cut your balls?" he spatted angrily.
-"Hey tiger, calm down, please." Megan said as she sat next to him. She pulled the bench closer to the table and glanced to David, "You can serve the meals, honey."
-"Yes, Mistress" he said, lunging to the kitchen instantly.

Megan turned to Peter and held his neck from behind, holding him so tightly that he couldn't move his head at all, "Don't ever use that tone with my husband, or I swear I tear off your head, Pet." she said, pulling him up slightly, forcing him to stand on his feet to relieve the pain.

That was the second time she called him 'pet' today, he wanted to reply back, tell her that is name was 'Peter', but he couldn't move his jaws because her strong fingers encircled his frail neck and were holding his mouth shut. He could barely breath, even less to talk. Thus, he tried desperately to spread her fingers apart with his tiny hands but that was useless. She didn't seem to notice his pitiful attempts to escape from her grip and she kept him there while she addressed to Linda, "I'm sorry, hun, but I can't tolerate that, even from your husband. Nobody insults my Dave with impunity." she said.
Linda nodded. Megan continued, "I won't hurt him, but if he doesn't apologize, he's not welcome here anymore." she added, filling her glass with iced water. She let the bottle, looking at Linda in the eyes, then drank the water calmly.

When she finished her glass, she opened her hand and Peter fall back on the bench. His hands went immediately to his bruised neck and he gasped for air for a moment, looking desperately at his wife for help. She was looking at him sternly, quite disappointed.
-"You are an idiot, Peter. If you're not able to behave, if you're not able to recognize a real husband like David, when you see one, you're not worth to sit at our table. You better apologize to him as soon as he comes back." she spatted, menacingly.

Peter was still trying to breath and he wasn't really understanding what the girls were saying anymore. His brain, lacking of blood, was focused on its own survival, completely unaware of the rest of the world. He tried to stand but he was too weak to remain on his shaking legs. His head was spinning and he passed out.
-"OMG! Peter!" Linda yelled.
-"Don't worry, sis. He's safe. Just unconscious. His head will hurt a bit when he awakes but he will be more careful when he address to your brother in my presence."

Linda bit her lips, looking at her husband laying on the floor, a bit worried about him, but accepting the fact that he needed to be trained to fit their new life. The poor guy had been knocked out by Megan just like this. That was unreal and so exciting at the same time.

Since Linda couldn't help but watch her husband, Megan grabbed her hand and reassured her, "Nothing to worry about, hun. He will only skip the lunch. That isn't really a problem. He will be weaker and easier for you to handle." she said, giggling, "Hey, David is here. Let's eat." she added before she addressed to her husband, "When you have served the plates, you will carry Peter to a lounge chair before you sit."
David looked at her quizzically, "You mean to drag him there, Mistress, right? you know well that I can't carry him."

Megan burst out laughing, "Of course, my puny husband. I love you so much." she said, pulling him by his shorts and squeezing slightly his bulge, "You're deliciously weak, sweetheart. But don't worry, you're strong enough where it counts."

Linda giggled but she didn't say a word, she was admirative about what she was seeing, wishing she could have such a complicity with her husband as soon as possible.

chapter 8

The lunch was peaceful and the two Amazons shared funny stories about the gym with David who was happy to listen about them. The gym was off limits for him and he never questionned Megan about it. Thus, he didn't miss that opportunity and listened eagerly while serving the girls and eating. He had often fantasized about the gym, but the stories he was listening were even better than those he had imagined.
When the girls finally stood up and walked to the sunchairs, David cleaned the table and went to the kitchen to do the dishes. That was his duty before he could relax a bit with the girls.

When he finished, he joined Megan on her lounge chair and nestled himself against her. The huge blonde gently made room for him then drapped her massive arm around his tiny body. Linda couldn't help but notice that her limb was almost as big as his torso and she had to clamp her legs together to stop the warm feeling which was growing in her. As she did it, she realized that there was no gap anymore between her scrawny thighs. Unlike two weeks ago, her massive quads were pressed against each other and that instantly reminded her the videos she had seen with Megan. In these videos, the huge girls had their partners cock trapped between her thick thighs, theyd were doing what they called thighjobs. Linda smiled, she couldn't wait to try that with Pete.

-"Meg? Did your sex drive increase when you went through the growing program?" she asked calmly, realizing she had never been able to ask such a question a couple of weeks ago.
-"Yes, it did." she answered, constricting slightly her tiny husband in her embrace, "... And David didn't complain, believe me."

David purred softly, nibbling on Megan's bulging biceps, "Mumm... I will never do, Mistress... Tighter, please." he demanded, and Megan flexed her biceps which obviously was still relaxed, triggering a gasp from her tiny lover.

David almost disappeared between Megan's massive muscles as they bulged, and Linda just figured what kind of feeling Megan was experiencing. Power!... Intoxicating power!... Hot and lustful POWER!

Linda felt a rush of blood to her womanhood and clamped her legs tightly. Her hand was trapped in a vice and she realized that she was touching herself unknowingly. Touching herself? In public? With no feeling of culpability at all? That was too much to handle and she climaxed in silence, as discreetly as possible, convulsing on the chair to suppress the electrifying thrills running along her spine.

As Linda finally relaxed, after a couple of minutes, her panting became softer and the moans faded deliciously. Megan smiled then asked, "Is that the first one, today?". Despite her best efforts to remain serious, the blonde Goddess couldn't help but giggle.

chapter 9

Linda turned toward Megan to meet her gaze. But the massive beauty wasn't looking, she was pulling down her top to free her massive breasts. They bounced freely for a moment, until she flexed her rock hard pectorals and they both stopped right away to stand immobile, defying the gravity proudly. It was like they had hardened at the same time as the muscle underneath.

Megan pulled David smoothly toward the closest nipple, forcing the erected appendage in his mouth. He didn't complain at all, he closed his lips around it, moaning softly to let her appreciate his willingnes. His eyes met hers. She held his head gently in place and he looked at her gratefully. He started to suck on the thick nipple eagerly, trying to pump some divine nectar. That triggered long moans from his Mistress who was caressing and fingering herself.

Linda watched the two lovers silently, oblivious of the question Megan had just asked. Thus, Megan repeated, "Is that your first orgasm today, hun?"

Linda realized that she was daydreaming and she nodded, "Yes."

Megan moaned, closing her eyes to fully enjoy the soft touch of her fingers on her clit, "You shouldn't hold back, sis. These pulsions are  absolutly normal. Your body is changing, your behaviour is changing too, it's fair to say that your needs are changing as well. The sooner you admit it, the better."

Megan patted on David's head, "Down there, lover boy." she said as she crossed her arms behind her head, letting the small guy to slide down and straddle her while turning his back to her.
He sat on her collarbone and slided his throbbing cock between her boobs. Then, he waited for her to secure it between them. An so she did, she clamped the two round masses of feminine flesh against his cock with a subtle flex of her pectorals, and he leaned toward her pussy to lick her clit.
Megan was already close to climax and she bucked almost instantly. David had to held to her thighs to keep his balance. She immediately get the message and held his waist until she climaxed. she didn't want him to be hurt.
When she finally released him, he stood still and remained there for a moment, straddling her with his cock still trapped between her boobs. They didn't talk, he just waited patiently while she caressed his back. She waited for her heartrate to slow down, he waited for her. She wasn't in the hurry, she was enjoying it and she purred softly, massaging his almost inexisting muscles, tracing their delicate shapes with her strong fingers.

Finally, she led her hands to his ass and cupped his buttocks. She lifted him slightly, then she started to move him back and forth, carefully keeping his cock between her boobs. He moaned loudly. His weak arms were dangling at his sides because the momentum was too much for him to handle and he couldn't control his weak limbs. She increased the pace and handled him more and more roughtly. The more agressive she was, the more he moaned. He was clearly enjoying the pressure of her boobs on his throbbing cock. He probably wanted this treatment to last forever, unfortunately, with the help of the increasing pace and the subtle flexes of her boobs, he didn't last much and he came loudly, spraying his goo on her awaiting body.

Despite his orgasm, she continued to jerk his tiny body. She was using his deflated cock as a soft sex-toy between her boobs to drain every bit of cum remaining in his weakened body.
When she was satisfied, she let him drop, and he started to lick his own cum from her rock hard abdominals.

Linda, who didn't miss a little bit of the scene, put her hand on her lips to supress a small cry of surprise. She didn't expect that.

She observed her brother licking his wife, trying to find out if he was enjoying it or not. And surprisingly, he was. There was no doubt about it when he tilted his head to look at his wife and addressed to her.
-
"Thank you, Mistress, for allowing me to lick your precious body." he said, swallowing his cum, then applying his tongue again on her rock hard abdominals. Megan put her hand on his head delicately then caressed him tenderly while he licked her clean.

chapter 10

When David had been satisfied, he stood next the lounge chair, looking at his wife lovingly. He could spend hours looking at her like that, marvelling at the hugeness of the muscles, at their hardness -even unflexed-. He remained silent, bathering in the intoxicating and addictive smell of her skin. Linda couldn't blame him. She was succumbing herself to the blonde Amazon's charms.

She never imagined she could be attracted by another woman, yet, she was here, fantasizing about her brother's wife, who was sunbathing in the nude.

-"Dave?" Linda asked her brother, "what are you doing? Megan is asleep."
-"I already finished the dishes and the laundry, Mistress." he answered.

Linda smiled widely.

-"I really like when you call me 'Mistress', Dave, "Does that bother you?"
-"To be honest, that's a bit odd, Mistress. But my Mistress wants me to address you that way, and I don't want to disappoint her. Each time I call you 'Mistress' makes me happy, because I know I please her, and there is nothing more important than to please my Mistress." he answers shyly, lowering his head to avoid his sister's gaze.

-"Look at me, Dave." Linda commanded with an authoritative tone which surprised even herself, "You don't need to be ashamed. You're the kind of husband that any woman would like to marry. You make me proud to be your sister, thus, don't change anything to your behaviour. Now come here for a hug, little bro." she added as she slipped in her high heels and she stood up.

David lunged to his sister and knelt before her to hug her legs like a little boy craving for his mother's care and tenderness. She caressed his hair softly and he started to cry, hugging her tighter and nibbling on her thighs.
-"Thank you, than you, Linda!  I love you, sis." he said, sobbing.

She slapped him instinctively, not really knowing why. He reacted instantly.

-"Thank you, thank you, Mistress! I love you, Mistress" he corrected, "Please forgive me for my bad manners." he added sheepishly, looking at his sister with watering eyes.
-"You're forgiven, little man. Your sis is magnanimous." she replied, pinching his chin gently, and giggling at her own joke. "Stand up, bro." she ordonned.

David complied. He stood up, carefully avoiding to touch his sister, and he looked up to her, waiting for her to talk. Linda waited for a moment as well, not realising yet that he was already standing at his full height. Until that hit her.
-"OMG! You are so short, Dave! I'm wearing these heels daily for two weeks, while Peter is out, but they still amaze me. Look! You couldn't even kiss my nipples if you wanted to." she said, rubbing the base of her tits on his forehead. "Try it!"

David went on his tiptoes and tried to reach his sister's nipples. Since Linda was two inches shorter than Megan, he thought he might reach them. Thus, he tried his best for a moment but, unfortunately, he couldn't achieve it. He gave up soon and glanced to his sister towering above him. She was smiling widely.
-"Since Peter is slightly shorter than you, He won't be able to reach them neither. Isn't it funny, bro?" she said, rubbing his hair then cupping his head and holding it to look in his eyes, "I need to check something, and you're going to help me." she said, stepping back and sitting at the edge of the sunchair. She spreaded her legs slightly and invited him two kneel between them, which he did without complaining. She continued "I'm going to clamp my legs on your neck. I don't know how much force I can apply thus I expect you to tell me, OK?" she explained, "I don't want to hurt you."
-"Yes, Mistress. I tap your thighs when it becomes too painful."

Linda nodded. She positionned his head carefully against her relaxed limbs and clamped them, noticing how small his head looked like between her huge thighs. As she  started to squeeze, the muscles responded instantly. They hardened and bulged, squeezing his neck beyond his capabilities. He tapped immediately.
-"Already, bro?" she asked, releasing slightly the pressure on his neck.
-"Yeff, Miftreff. Forry." he mumbled, tapping more insistently.

Linda let him tap a few times more. Since she barely noticed his weak taps, she was wondering if he could hurt her with his small fists, and she lost track of time. when she looked down to her brother, he was bit red and had ceased to hit her. She immediately relaxed her legs.
-"Oh, I'm sorry, Dave. I didn't want to hurt you." she said, caressing his cheeks and looking at him tenderly, "Are you OK?"
-"Yes, Mistress. I'm fine." he said.
-"Good. I'm going squeeze again, more gently this time, but I want you to hit me as hard as you can, at any place you can. OK?" she said, checking that his small arms couldn't reach her chest, "Don't hold back." she added, clamping her legs.

As soon as she did, David started to punch her thighs with his tiny fists. She barely felt the punches. The lack of amplitude combined to the weakness of his limbs didn't help. His best tries were clearly uneffective. He hit her on her calves, on her ass, on her abs, that didn't make any difference. She just could absorb his best shots without flinching.

Linda spreaded her legs and he let his hands on her thighs, exhausted. He glanced to her.
-"You can't hurt me, bro. Do you hear me? You can't hurt me."
-"Yes I can, Mistress? I can scratch you." he replied.

She looked at him, trying to realize what he just said. He was suggesting that he could use his fingernails as the ultimate weapon against her. Like a schoolgirl. How pitiful! How cute at the same time.

-"May I suggest something, Mistress?" he asked.
-"Sure!"
-"If you sit on Peter hands while you do this, he won't be able to use them to scratch you. If they are supinated, palms up, it will be even more difficult for him to pull them off your divine ass, Mistress. You will incapacitate him totally."

Linda caressed David cheeks gratefully, glancing to her husband who was still unconscious on a nearby sunchair. She smiled, wondering if she was going to punish him, or to play a bit with him first. That was up to her. Peter had no say at all. A delicious feeling of superiority was intoxicating her mind, and she was liking that.

-"Thank you, bro. Your help is trully appreciated." she said.

chapter 11

Megan yawned and stretched her enormous muscles, while looking around, until she spotted her husband with Linda. She stood up and untied her bikini top, letting it to slide down and fall at her feet.

-"Dave, be a good boy, put this in the laundry then come back to have a bath with me." she said, standing on her tiptoes and stretching again.

Dave nodded and was about to pick the tiny cloth when she stopped him.

-"Take this one too." she said, pulling her bikini bottom slightly down, but letting it sticking to her round buttocks.
-"Sure, Mistress." he answered, smiling, as he turned around her to pull on the cloth from behind while kissing her magnificent limbs all the way down.
when he reached her ankles, she simply stepped out of the bottom. He took both clothes and left to put them in the basket close to the washer.

Megan pointed to Peter.
-"You should carry him to your bed. Give him something to sleep then come back to swim a bit. Ask Dave for a couple of pills." she said. then she plunged into the pool gracefully.

When David came back, she asked him for the pills.
-"Bring them to my room, Dave" she added, as she scooped to take Peter in her arms. He was still unconscious and she didn't want to awake him. She had to be careful. She took him in her arms then lifted him smoothly, realising how easy that was to pick him up. She carried him upstairs in silence and deposited him on the bed.

David was already there, holding two small yellow pills in one hand, and a glass of water in the other. Linda smiled. She had been quite worried without water. David was a precious servant.

She awoke Peter and pulled him on a sitting position. He mumbled something groggily but he wasn't clearly able to realise what was going on. She didn't say anything. She hadn't decided yet what to do, or what to tell him, thus she prefered to wait. Saying something stupid could ruin the rest of the weekend at Megan's. She forced the pills in his mouth and gave him the glass of water which he drank reluctantly. She pushed him back on the bed and addressed to David.

-"Dave? Please, pull the curtains, dear. Then you can leave. I join you at the pool in a moment."
-"Yes, Mistress."

While Linda remained a moment in the room with Peter, watching him silently, David joined Megan at the pool. She was standing in the centre, brushing her long blond hair to make a knot when he jumped in the water. Megan turned toward the loud splash to see her husband to emerge from the bottom of the pool and shake his head. He had to do small circles with his hands to avoid drowning since he wasn't tall enough to stand on his feet. Usually he could manage it by standing on his tiptoes but Megan had filled the pool more than needed. She wanted Peter to be really impressed by his wife's physique and she found it funny to remind him that she was way taller than him.

David looked at his beloved wife, smiling. The small waves he was doing barely covered her firm boobs. Her wide shoulders stood proudly above the water, supporting her thick neck with the help of two welcoming straps which were very handly to hang when he was tired. She smiled to him; finishing the knot in the hair and she lowered her ams.

-"Come here, darling." she said.

He swimmed toward her then took hold on her traps, as usual, to relax a bit. She hugged him softly underwater and kissed him passionately. He simply returned the kiss when she broke hers, massaging slowly her huge traps, sizing her huge deltoids, then going down to feel the bulge of her amazing biceps. They lost track of time. Thus, when Linda arrived, they were still kissing and fondling like crazy, as if they had been separated for months.

chapter 12

Linda sighed and sat at the edge of the pool, letting her muscular legs to hang in the water, while she watched the two lovers.

It wasn't long before she imagined herself with Peter doing the same.
... Peter was ecstatic, nibbling all over her Amazonian body, thanking her for being so good with him. She was laughing loudly, enjoying immensely the renewed relation with her husband...

A pat on her thigh put an end to her revery. That was David. He was swimming before her, struggling to remain above the water without touching her.

Without even thinking about it, she held her legs horizontally, sandwiching his tiny body between them. He stretched his arms and rested on her legs.
-"Thank you, Mistress... something wrong?" he asked.

Linda smiled to her brother. Megan answered for her.

-"She's wondering how Peter will react when he realises she's going to become like me." she said.
-"Is that what's bothering you, Lind...Err... Mistress?" he asked, so concerned about his sister that he almost forgot to address her as Megan requested.

Linda smiled again. He continued.
-"As long as I know, he always liked tall girls. He dated a few girls of the volley team before he met you. They were all athletic and pretty well muscular. If I remember well, you were pretty muscular yourself when you played handball at college." he said, kissing his sister thigh tenderly. "Should I add that you two met in a gym?" he added, giggling.

Megan interrupted them. She took David by his waist, and, without any warning, she lifted him over her head then threw him in the water a few yards away.
-"Let's swim, Linda. Don't worry too much about Peter. Your husband loves you, he will love you even more when you'll pack a few muscles more. Judging by the way he's drooling at me when I flex, you shouldn't have any afterthoughs. Didn't you notice how he reacted when I lifted David in the kitchen?"
-"What do you mean?"
-"I mean nothing." she said, giggling, "Now, let's play with the cute little puppet there." she added, pointing to David as she drowned and pulled Linda underwater.

Megan swimmed toward David and Linda followed mindlessly. When the girls emerged from the water, towering over him, he instinctively tried to back away, but that was too late. Megan had grabbed his leg and pulled him effortlessly.
She let him take a good breath then she held him against her, turned toward Linda, his head concealed between her round breasts, just below the surface.
She invited Linda to sandwich him and she didn't refuse. She advanced toward her brother, looking at him right in the eyes, watching him trying to escape desperately, and she pressed her boobs against Megan's ones. At that moment, his little head was tilted upward, trapped between two pairs of cushionny boobs which held him securely under the water. He couldn't breath but he didn't mind. He was in heaven. Plus, he knew perfectly that he could relay on his loving wife to take care of him.

Above him, Megan had pulled Linda's head closer and was approaching her lips toward hers. Both girls, oblivious of the tiny man, helplessly hanging between them, applied their lips against each other and started to kiss with unexpected passion. Their hands slowly caressed their muscular bodies, starting by the neck and the shoulders, forcing their fingers apart to encompass the bulky muscles.
When they went down to the breasts, which triggered delicious chills on their big frames, they reminded about him. Surprisingly Megan didn't break the kiss, she simply hugged Linda and went on her tiptoes, lifting her tiny husband more than enough to breath. They continued to kiss for a moment then they smiled knowingly and started to swim, letting David to float by himself.

Exhausted, he swimmed toward the edge of the pool and remained there a moment to recover. He watched the two beauties to swim, plunge or dive gracefully. That was quite surprising due to their massive bodies. But the girls were so fast and flexible that they radiated grace and sensuality despite their bulky frames. Finally he decided to get out the water and he tried to pull himself up. He tried and tried, but no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't manage to get off the water until he felt two strong hands lifting him and sitting him on the edge of the pool.

Megan smiled to him then drowned and continued to swim underwater. Now, he was exhausted again.

While recovering slowly, still panting from the effort, he fantasized about his wife handling him effortlessly and showing off her extreme strength and flexibility in ways she never had. His mind was overclocked and was running so quickly that he was completely oblivious of reality. He was hard as a rock unknowingly, and, since he was still sitting at the edge of the pool, that wasn't unnoticed by the girls who were giggling knowingly.

Megan whispered something to Linda then she turned toward David and executed a perfect double biceps pose. The noticeable tent on his trunks straightened instantly. Linda, who was standing behind her, put her hands on the massive arms and caressed them, looking at David. Then Megan flexed a bit more, forcing the muscle bigger and harder and Linda kissed them. She smiled to her brother seductively and pretended to bite the rock hard biceps, still looking at him.

The trunks twitched. Megan giggled. Linda rubbed her head against her sister's arm. Both girls had their gazes on David trunks, purring like kittens, watching the thick goo to ooze through the weft of the tissue.

When David realised, he ran to the house, sheepishly. The girls remained in the pool, fondling and kissing lustfully, as they needed to satisfy their sexual drive. Therefore, they didn't leave the pool until they both climaxed.

chapter 13

Megan went first to the shower.

As she reached it, she noticed someone hiding behind the towels which were drying on a string. She didn't care, thus, as nude as she was, she didn't bother to put back her bikini. She was proud of her Amazonian body and she showered completely naked, ignoring the guy oggling at her.

Then, that hit her. That was probably Peter. She assumed that the little moron was spying on them while they were kissing.

Since Linda was still swimming in the pool, unaware of the situation, she decided to play along with him.

He was cornered with no chance of escape without being caught thus she voluntarily turned her back to him, offering him the opportunity to watch her closely. She voluntarily took suggestive poses, exagerating them to enhance her extrordinary curves. She oiled her bulging muscles with the soap then she massaged them more than needed, marvelling herself at the effect of the sun rays on her glistening body.

Then she stepped below the cold water jet to rinse her. The feeling of the water on her body was so energizing that she purred like a pussycat. Her hand travelled from her busty chest to her powerful abs. She forced her fingers to snake between the ridges of the muscles, squeezing them here and there to feel their hardness. As the rivulets of water cascading between her legs melted to her juices, her hands went down to her pussy and she masturbated to finish her.
Then, she turned the water off and smiled mischievously.

Peter had to remain behind the towel the whole time she showered, thus, inevitably, when she grabbed the towel to dry herself. he was busted.

-"Hey! What do we have here? A peeping Tom?" she asked, drying her larger bosom with the towel and grabbing him by the throat with her free hand. She pulled him toward her and squeezed. That wasn't a strong squeeze but it was enough to prevent him to talk or even to breath properly. She hoisted him on his tiptoes and dragged him with her toward the pool. she stopped at the edge of the pool and yelled to Linda.

-"Look who was spying on us, sis? The moron was hiding behind the towels while I was showering." she said, lifting him high in the air for Linda to see, "Judging by what I see, I had said that he enjoyed the show, don't you think?" she added, pulling his trunk down to his ankles to show off his raging hard cock. "I let you decide what kind of punishment he should receive." she completed. Then she let him fall at her feet and left.

Peter gasped for air, squirming on the floor for a while. When took a good breath, still panting, he knelt and glanced to Linda. She was reaching the edge of the pool. She hoisted herself off the water and stood before him, towering above his small frame with her hands on her hips. Her body was even more impressive now that she was closer. Her muscles, which looked so sexy from his peeping place, were now clearly intimidating, and he started to tremble.

-"That's not what you think, Linda." he said, looking down.

Linda's heart stopped. He had just called her 'Linda'. She couldn't believe her ears. He hadn't called her 'Linda' in ages, only when they first dated, when he was still intimidated by her uncommon stature.

-"That's not what I think?" she repeated, "I guess that needs an explaination, don't you think?"
-"Yes, Linda" he said sheepishly.

Linda turned her head, not wanting him to see the burgeonning tears in her blue eyes. she just wanted to hug him tenderly, to reassure him, to tell him how much she loved him. But she remembered Megan's advices and she didn't show any hint of tolerance. If he was intimidated, that was even better, that should make things easier for her.

She pulled him on his feet by his shirt then pushed him into the water. She didn't mind when he tried desperately to keep his head above the water. she knew that he couldn't swim, but she didn't help him. Linda sat on the edge with her feet in the water and watched him for a moment.

He had to jump continuously to take a breath each time his mouth was above water level, thus he wasn't very talkative.

-"Please!" he said before he drowned again, "Don't..." he tried to continue but he was unable to remain above the water enough to breath and talk at the same time, thus, he remained silent, jumping in the water. 

She crossed her arms and continued to watch him until she felt he was too tired to continue. Then, she extended one leg for him and he immediately hold on her long muscular limb. She lifted her other leg to catch his neck between her ankles and held him securely.

-"Thank... you... Linda." he said, between two long breathes.

She laid back on her elbows, looking at him.

-"I think it's time for you to explain a few things." she said nonchalantly, "Were you spying on us?"
-"No, I was only..."

Linda bent her legs and down he went. She watched him to squirm, trying desperately to spread her legs, wasting his energy uselessly. His futile efforts were doing nothing against her powerful legs.

She kept him five seconds underwater then she extended her legs to let him breath and repeated the move. That reminded her the legs extensions she was doing on the machines at the gym and she considered doing this for a few reps more but that wasn't what she wanted. She asked the question again.
-"Were you spying on us?"
-"Yes, Linda. I was. I'm sorry. I'm very sorry. I couldn't help. That's a dreamm coming true. I..."
-"Shut up!" she ordonned, and he complied.
-"What dream? What are you talking about?" she asked, laying on her back, keeping him trapped between her ankles, as she started to watch the clouds slowly changing their shapes in the sky.

-"It's a long story." Peter said, "It begins when we first met at the gym. I suppose you remember that day. You were working-out with a friend. I didn't dare to talk to you but you noticed me and you came to work-out close to me to engage a conversation. I don't know how or why, but we dated. That was a dream come true. I had always liked tall and strong women or fantasized about them. You were the concretisation of these dreams.
Soon, I found out that you didn't want to add muscle, you wanted to slim. My dream was never going to be realised. I started to drink a bit, then more and more, as time was passing. I realise now that I never cared about your feelings toward me, or even simply cared about you. That was selfish."

Linda who was still looking to the sky, unable to let her eyes on him, interrupted him.

-"The bigger, the better. Is that what you're telling me?" she asked.
-"Sort of. Err... Yes, absolutely." he answered.
-"Are you telling me that you find Megan more attractive than me? That you would like me to be as big and muscular?" she asked.
-"No, of course. I..."

Linda bent her legs to stop him. She held him a few seconds underwater then she lifted him again.

-"OK! OK!..." he said between two breathes, wiping his face with his bony wrists, "I admit. I find her very attractive but..."

She didn't let him to finish. She did it again, letting him a bit longer underwater.

-"Yes! Yes! I find her more attractive than you. I'm sorry, Linda. I'm addicted to muscles. I fantasize about these thick and hard muscles I will never have myself. You're quite beautiful yourself with these extra pounds of muscles you packed recently, but Megan is even more attractive to me."

-"Would you like me to become like her?" she asked.
-"I don't know. She's very attractive with her new enhanced body, but her behaviour has changed too. I don't like it."
-"Don't you think that kind of behaviour is natural to an alpha female like her?"
-"No. A wife has to obey her husband. That's how it should be."

Megan grabbed Peter by his armpits and curled him effortlessly. That wasn't a big deal, since he was in the water, she was helped by Archimede. However when he was halfway up, she had to use her thick thighs to hoist him at eye level. The huge muscles bulged and hardened, they looked unstopable. The move was smooth and controlled all the way up. To Peter, that demonstration of strength was really threatening and he shivered, amazed and frightened by his wife.

His feet were dangling a foot above the floor, but, as she held him against her with her elbows locked at her sides, that wasn't difficult to keep him there. She looked in his eyes for a moment, jerking him from time to time, before she talked.

-"A wife has to obey her husband?" she repeated, "Really?... That's an old believing, Peter." she stated, walking toward the house with him dangling helplessly, "Here is another old believing, Peter, 'A man is stronger than a woman.'... What do you think about that one?" she asked, pushing him backward as she released him.

Peter stepped backward awkwardly, momentarily wary because of the sudden push. He looked up to her. She advanced toward him peacefully, a predatory smile across her lips, tall, strong, intimidating.
He stepped back again unknowingly, until he was backed against a wall. His towering wife reminded him the MMA champions he used to watch on TV and he was becoming really frightened.
She leaned forward, letting her elbows on the wall, each side of his trembling head, then she lowered her gaze to meet his.

-"Do you think you're stronger than me, Peter?" she asked in a casual tone.
-"Err... No." he managed to answer, almost unable to speak, gulping loudly, and trembling like a leaf.
-"You're right, Peter. You're not." she said, standing still to rub her tits on his face as she stretched up. She continued, "Do you think you can handle that, Peter?" she asked in the same detached tone.
-"Err... Yes." he mumbled.
-"Do you think you can obey me, Peter?" she asked, caressing his hair with her thumb while the other fingers gently cupped his head.
-"You already know that I don't..."

He never finished his sentence. She grabbed him by his neck and forced him on his tiptoes.

-"Actually, Peter..." she whispered, "... there is only one answer that could save you from a brutal beating thus I don't expect you to answer right now. I allow you a moment to think about it. I suggest you to return to our room, lay on the bed, and find out." she added, squeezing his neck a bit more and grabbing his shorts by his growing bulge, "Don't make me mad, Peter."

She released him and disappeared in the house. He slided slowly to the floor, and remained seated there for a moment. Then he went sheepishly to his room and laid on the bed, looking at the ceiling, and he cried.
He was about live his fantasy but things didn't turn as he expected. Linda was becoming the goddess of his dreams, sadly her behaviour wasn't the one he imagined. He expected a docile, serving and attentioned wife, instead he was going to deal with a demanding Amazon who could beat the pulp out of him without even breaking a sweat. He had to think about it. Yes, he had to think.

end of part 2

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2022, 08:04:34 pm »
Another awesome chapter, bravo!

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2022, 05:14:48 am »
Great chapter. Would like to read what happens to Peter in chapter 3. Perhaps she change him more feminine as she will be the man

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    63.33%
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2022, 09:26:16 pm »
Another great addition

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2022, 01:35:22 am »
Nice read, thanks for adding this. Good luck on more.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2022, 09:30:13 am »
Really excellent writing Totocom.  Terrific plot and characters, I really love them.  You've done a great job so far.

Thank you for writing this for us.  It must have been a huge amount of effort.

Thanks again
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline totocom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2022, 01:36:32 pm »

^-^
Here is the next instalment. I hope you enjoy it.
Please comment. I'm sure there are a lot of things to improve.
 :)

Megan's sisterhood - part 3
by Totocom

chapter 1

Peter was waiting patiently for Linda to come back home. He hadn't drink a single glass of alcohol during the two past weeks and was very proud of it. In fact, he hadn't been as sober for almost a year and was impatient to let Linda know that he had decided to change. Partially to convince her that he wanted to be a better husband, mostly because he was feeling that she would dump him if he didn't behave.

During these two weeks, he had tried twice to meet her at her gym. Each time he had been ejected from the gym by towering Amazons who seemed to escort her. The huge behemoths were as tall as Megan and certainly as strong. When they warned him to remain away from his wife, he complied with no second thoughs.

After the barbecue at Megan's, Peter knew that he couldn't stop his wife from getting bigger and stronger. She was going to grow as big as these girls and honestly he didn't though he could do anything about that. He had no other choice than to leave her or to accomodate to his new life and make things easier for him, which basically meant to convince Linda to let him the leadership of the couple.

Of course, that wasn't Linda's point of view. He remembered her last words very well. That was two weeks ago, in their room, at Megan's. She had joined him on the bed and was laying close to him when he awoke.

"Peter, I don't want to talk about our relationship right now. We both need time therefore I will remain here with Megan for a couple of weeks. I want to see how my brother deals with a superior woman like her. You are returning home alone. That way, you'll find out if you miss me or not... I already packed your bag and carried it to your car."

He was waiting for her on a rocking chair, checking his watch from time to time because he had a chicken cooking in the oven. He had came to the conclusion that if he wanted her to change, he had to do the first move. Cooking for her was a good start.

As he waited patiently, he tried to remember what he had planed to tell her. She had asked him a precise question and he had no choice but to answer her. He had to be wise because it was clear that his response would have appropriated consequences. He repeated once more.

... Honey. I know you want a response to your question thus I will try to be as clear as possible. You are taller and stronger than me. That's obvious. But you know well that things have been that way since we met... The fact that today you are slightly bigger and stronger doesn't change anything from my point of view. Thus, there is no reason to change our relationship. I won't let my wife to take any decision about the couple, even less about me. That's the way things have always been, and that's the way they will remain...

-"Not bad." he though, "Maybe a bit too cocky." he thought before continuing his monologue.

<i>... However, I have realized that, during all the past years, I never helped you with the chores. I have decided to help you a bit more. From now on, I will cook once a week and...</i>

-"Shit! The chicken!"

Peter ran to the kitchen, opened the oven and checked inside. A delicious smell filled his nostrils. He smiled. The dinner was safe. He turned off the oven and put the chicken on the table. He was about to return to his rocking chair when a shadow darkened the entrance. He walked to the door and...

chapter 2

Here she was, standing at the doorframe, filling the clearance completely. Good Lord! She had grown again. He remained there, immobile, gawking at his wife without a word. Her muscles which were huge fifteen days ago, were twice as big and incredibly ripped. Linda flared her lats, partially to show him her Amazonian body, but wanting clearly to intimidare him. She had to step forward, the doorframe was simply not wide enough to allow her to expand her back completely. That was insane.

After a long moment of silence, she spoke first.

-"Glad to see you too, Peter." she said, advancing toward him.

He was petrified. He would have stepped back but, sadly, he couldn't. Instead, he craned his head as she advanced confidently.

-"Hello, ho... honey." he managed to utter between two short breaths.
-"You mean  'Hello, Mistress.' " she corrected.
-"No, I was..."

He never finished his sentence. She slapped him so hard that he was sent to the kitchen, landing on the floor ten feet away.

-"Don't dare to say 'no' when you address to me, Peter." she commented, towering above his small frame.

He looked up to her, trembling, nodding, curled in a phoetal position to protect his core and his head with his bony arms. Who knows what she had in store for him? He remembered her seemingly bodyguards, what they were capable of. He remembered Megan handling her husband like a puppet. He cried.

She sat on a chair close to him and looked at the table, noticing the roasted chicken.

-"I asked you a question two weeks ago, Peter. I'm sure that you prepared an answer. I can't wait to listen it." she said, grabbing a chicken breast with her fingertips and tasting it.

He nodded sheepishly and started to talk beetween sobs.

-"Honey... I mean... Mistress, I know you want a response to your question thus I will try to be as clear as possible. You are taller and stronger than me. That's obvious. But..."

She interrupted him with a slight move of her hand and he waited patiently for her to finish her mouthful of chicken.

-"I don't need an explanation thus I don't want to hear your arguments. Is it 'YES' or 'NO'?" she asked, tightening her fists to make the mucles of her arms to swell frighteningly.

The words escaped from his lips before he could really think about it. His mind was troubled by a devastating mixture of lust, pain and fear which had him incapacited. "YES!" he said instantly.

Luckily, a deep, primal, survival instinct triggered an answer from his boiling mind.

Linda knew very well that the answer wasn't totally honest, but she had been warned by Megan and the sisters. They all try to resist, to bend their fate. She had to be patient. After all Peter liked muscular women, that shouldn't take too long. He had just to realize the full extend of the benefits.

-"You can sit and eat with me..." she said, smiling tenderly to him. Peter stood up looking at her carefully, scanning her slightiest moves to react if necesary. He was trully afraid of her. Thus, when she continued to talk, he froze for a moment. "... as soon as you dress the table." she added, ignoring him as she took another bite of chicken. "Please, honey, I'm hungry."

He didn't respond. He just complied. He needed time.

She never had seen him to set the table as quickly. When he finished, he looked timidely at her for approval and she motionned him to sit. The lunch was quiet. She ate with gusto the chicken he had prepared while he looked at her, nibbling on the two chicken wings she had let to him.

She was aware of the stares during the whole lunch but she didn't comment about it. She even played a bit with him, flexing her muscles here and there when he was watching. She expanded her lats with no reason, or simply flexed her arms exaggeratedly when grabbing something on the table. She wanted him to stare, to drool at her. He had to realize what kind of woman she was becoming and how lucky he was to be her husband and very soon her servant.

When she finished, she stood up and put the plates in the sink.

-"Clean all this mess then join me upstairs." she said, pulling him toward her to grab the bulge on his pants. "I need to take care of this." she added, smiling.

The perspective of being handled by his powerful wife in the bedroom was so enticing that he didn't tought twice. He instantly answered with a big 'YES', not even realising that he was obeying her very first command in their new relationship. He didn't seem to bother nor even regret it when she left and let him close to the sink looking at the dirty plates. In fact, the realisation of his obedience to her command didn't worry him. He was still in control after all. He had just made the good choice and was going to enjoy the touch of her hard, ripped body. She didn't force him. It was HIS choice. Things were going well, he thought.

chapter 3

When Peter went upstairs, she was standing before the full length mirror on the wall, therefore she was turning her back to him. He stood at the doorframe and watched her discreetly. She was completely naked, except her high platform mules, and was brushing her hair peacefully. It seemed noticeably blonder, longer and brighter than usual. Peter watched silently. Although she had noticed him through the mirror, she didn't stop, she continued to brush, looking at his reflect on the mirror.

When he noticed her gaze, he realized that she was aware of his presence.
He felt stupid standing there, gawking at his own wife. She might think he was intimidated. He didn't want that thereby he walked toward her as confidently as possible.

-"Still dressed, honey?" she asked, smiling to him through the mirror.

He didn't wait for her to repeat. He was too aroused for that. He started to undress immediately and she continued to brush silently, looking at him.

When he was completely naked, she simply extended her arm for him to grab the brush, and he did. There was no need of words, he clearly understood what she wanted.

He didn't want to comply that easily, he just did the dishes and undressed on her command. That would lead her to the inevitable conclusion that he was obeying every order she was giving him. therefore that he was surrending to her.

he was going to reply with a firm 'NO!' when he though better. First, she has warned him about telling her 'no' and he was sure that she wasn't joking. With such a body, he didn't really want to know what she could do to him. Secondly, thinking about it, she seemed to be in a good mood when she left the kitchen and there was no reason to change that. He took the brush from her hand and stood behind her.

The first thing that he noticed was the fact that he couldn't see the mirror anymore as he used to do when she was slimmer. It was hidden by her wide back, and even leaning to the side, as he usually did, didn't help much. Her bulging lats prevented him to see. The only way to see the mirror was to step aside.

Of course, he could crouch to look between her legs, but that wasn't a pleasant option. Too humiliating.

Linda, who expected to see his head appearing from behind her, smiled realizing that he was completely hidden by her larger body. In fact, if she hadn't felt his timide touch or his warm breath against her skin, she had been completely oblivious of his presence. She teased him.

-"It's a pity that you couldn't see my breasts." she said, "I guess that you can't touch them neither from your position." she added, letting her massive arms to hang at her sides, adding voluntarily more size to her bulky frame.

Of course, he tried, and expectedly, he didn't reach her tits.

-"Maybe that helps if I do this." she proposed, putting her hands on her hips.

He took that opportunity and passed his hands through her back and her upper arms. The gap was small but it was enough to his skinny limbs to pass. Sadly, as he was almost reaching the breasts, she flared her lats, pinning his arms between hers and her expanding back.

He tried desperately to free himself but there was no way he could push apart her hardening muscles.

-"Please, Linda! That hurts!"

She relaxed a bit her muscles, but not enough for him to escape, then she turned slightly to allow him to see them in the mirror as she was doing herself.

Keeping his left arm secured under her own, she grabbed his right hand with her left. He was completely immobilised behind her and she could easily feel his excitement against her muscular thighs.

With her right hand, she took the brush from his and continued to comb her hair, pretending to ignore him, while he struggled to escape. He had a giant hard-on and she liked the idea that he couldn't prevent it. She kept him trapped that way for a moment, enjoying to see him trying to push her muscles apart. But he couldn't achieve it. She was way too strong.

In fact, he couldn't do anything at all to free himself. His feeble attempts had no effect on her hard body and he was only hurting himself. Finally, disappointed and desperate, he looked at the mirror.

He just realized the huge difference between the two bodies. He already knew she was huge, of course, but he had never been that close of his wife since the separation and that was the very first time he saw himself next to her, at least since she grew that muscular.

She was like a giant close to him. Her arms were clearly twice bigger than his own. They were not only bigger, they were  more defined, more ripped and way harder than his own.

The difference between their thighs was even more impressive. That aroused him even more and she felt it. She slightly spread her legs and, as expected, his cock sprang between them. He couldn't prevent it, even as he realized what was coming next. He tried but that was too late. She had already clamped her legs firmly against his erected cock and the pain built up instantaneously.
She released his hands, he was caught, thereby that wasn't necessary to hold them anymore.

She looked down at her legs, never felt jaded looking at them. She flexed her thighs slightly. The thick muscles inflated and hardened. Peter shaked and felt his own legs to go limp as he saw the muscles expanding even more. He tried to hold tightly on her bulging muscles to prevent collapsing.

She continued to pump her muscles silently, marvelling at their shape and size while she brushed her hair with her fingers. Her massive quads were trully impressive. Their size, their tremendous strength, made him feeling unadequate. He could feel their power by looking at them and he started to imagine what they were capable of. No need to touch them, no need to feel them to be aware of the power that was concealed in these rock hard pillars.

She let a hand on her right thigh then her manicured fingers started to move and caress the muscles slowly, following their shape with care in a slow controlled and smooth movement. She knew very well that her small hand looked stunningly tiny compared to her massive thigh. That was the point. She wanted him to realize the hugeness of her muscles.

She grinned, looking at her tiny husband trapped between her thighs, fully aware of the effect that this simple carress had on him. Then she glanced to her huge quads and spread her fingers as if trying to encompass the limb with both hands, only to let him to realize how useless it was. He even doubted that another pair of hands could help.

She leaned forward slightly to grab his thigh and she did, one-handed. That wasn't a big deal, her long fingers encircled the tiny limb almost completely. The weak muscles didn't offer any resistance and she could almost feel the bone as she squeezed.

-"Feel mines." she commanded, applying his palm on her huge thigh.

He caressed it smoothly, looking at her in the eyes.

-"They're huge!" he commented.
-"Do you like them?" she asked, standing still again.
-"Yes, I do! I love them!" he answered.
-"Would you like to fuck them?" she asked, releasing slightly the pressure on his cock, and starting to milk it between her thighs.

He didn't answer. He just nodded frantically.

She continued to control her muscles, massaging his cock with them, smiling at him as she caressed her breasts and played with her nipples. She closed her eyes from time to time, enjoying the soft toy she had between her legs. She wanted to feel it throbbing, pulsating, under her midnistrations. She was in complete control. She had the power. She could make him cum at any moment. Could she? She had to know. She turned her torso slightly toward the mirror and did a double biceps pose.

When he glanced to the mirror, he came instantly. To Linda, that triggered an orgasm which shook her like an earthquake. She spasmed and spasmed, oblivious of her husband's cock in its meaty prison, thus pulling him with her as she twisted her body violently to suppress the electrifying thrills running along her Amazonian body. He was dragged like a puppet and held at her waist to avoid a severe injury.

When she spread her legs and turned toward him, he stepped back groggily. She smiled down to him, forcing him toward the mirror and standing right behind him. She did another double biceps pose and he came again, sending a long spurt of goo on the mirror.

-"I didn't knew that I could have such effect on you. I'm flaterred, honey." she commented, smiling, "... However..." she continued, "If the mirror isn't clean when I come back from the shower. You will regret it greatly."

With that, Linda went to the shower.

She came back a moment later, wiping her body with a tiny towel. He wasn't there anymore. The mirror was pristine.

chapter 4

When she came downstairs, she was wearing a cotton dress which was obviously two sizes too small. The skin tight cloth allowed him to see her perfect muscular body through the tissue, as clearly as if she was naked, but Peter didn't dare to comment. The way the tissue clung to her huge biceps was clearly advising him to remain silent.

-"I'm heading to the gym. You come with me." she said, letting her gym bag on the floor at his feet and heading to the door. "What are you waiting for?" she asked as he seemed reluctant to follow her, "Is the bag too heavy for you?".

-"Being taller and stronger than me, doesn't allow you to be disrespectful with me, Linda. I'm still your husband." he said, standing before the gym bag with his arm crossed defiantly.
-"No?" she answered, reminding him how she slapped him when he refused to call her 'Mistress'.
-"I mean, Mistress, that's not fair."
-"Listen to me, Peter. Being taller and stronger than you, allows me to do whatever I want to you, and, there is nothing you can do about it." she said, adopting the same stance as him with her arms crossed, except on her the sight was way more impressive and intimidating, "Now, I give you ten seconds to carry this bag to the car and open the passenger door for me!... Ten...nine..."

Peter cowardly grabbed the bag and ran toward the car. That was the best move he could do. Linda followed him and sat in the car. He closed the door carefully, having a good look on her thighs as she slightly pulled her legs sideway. Despite the fear he was feeling, he realized he was becoming hard again. He quickly turned around the car, glancing to her. She was checking her make-up calmly.

He started the engine and she put her hand on his thigh.
-"Thank you, honey. You're a gentleman.

Her hand encircled his thigh almost completely, it seemed huge. He remembered that same hand looking so small on her own thigh and he gulped loudly. She knew what he was looking at thus she figured why he felt so nervous. She smiled, squeezing his leg tenderly.

-"Maybe I take care of this, if you keep being kind and obedient." she said, sliding her hand to his crotch and squeezing the bulge in his pants.

-"Let's go!" she said, "You know the address of the gym. I have been told you tried to go there a couple of times."
-"I couldn't enter."
-"It's a girls gym, honey."
-"Really? Then why do you want me to come with you?"
-"Guys aren't allowed alone. But you are with me today, that's different." she said, "David is there with Megan. He will introduce you to the guys while I work-out."
-"The guys?"

She didn't answer. She was texting on her phone and wasn't caring anymore about the conversation.

He didn't dare to ask again. He had just realized that her arms were bigger than his thighs and he simply focused on the road. However, he figured that she was refeering to the girl's husbands since the guys couldn't be there by themselves.
Maybe these guys had a few tricks he could use to bring Linda to more reasonable expectations.

The gym wasn't very far thus they arrived soon. He parked the car and looked at his wife, still wondering what he was doing here. If she had planed to work-out together, he would be ridiculous. She should lift way more than him. He remembered how she lifted him off the pool at Megan's, and that was two weeks ago. Now she was bigger and stronger.

Linda was still texting on her phone.

-"Peter?"
-"Yes?" he answered.

She frowned and he corrected himself immediately, "Yes, Mistress?"
-"I warn you, Peter. Don't dare to answer improperly to my sisters. They aren't as tolerant as me." she said sternly. Peter nodded and she continued, "Be polite, respectful, and ever comply when they order you something."
-"Ever?"

Linda nodded "Ever!". He looked at her nervously, "But, honey, they could ask me to do weird stuff and..."

He never finished his sentence. She had grasped his throat and was squeezing significantly, preventing him to talk or even to breath.
-"This is nothing compared to what they will do to you if you dare to argue. Obey without any thoughts. Obey quickly. Obey unconditionnally." she said, pulling him up a bit on his seat then releasing him. "Do we have a deal?" she asked.
Peter rubbed his neck and gulped loudly.
-"Yes, Lin... I mean, Yes, Mistress. We have a deal." he answered painfully but as quick as possible to avoid another warning.
-"Good." she said, checking her messages on her phone as if nothing had just happened.

He looked at her for a moment, not realizing that she was expecting something from him, until she closed the phone.
-"Are we going to spend the whole afternoon here?" she asked icedly.
-"What?... Err... No, of course." he replied, opening the door.

Peter turned quickly around the car and opened the door for his wife. She walked off the car and stood there, facing the glass door of the gym. Peter didn't hesitate a second. He passed by her and lunged to the glass door to open it for her. He didn't remembered that it was that heavy. He had to use both hands to push it open and yet he had to add the legs strength in the motion to achieve his goal. She entered and he followed her,

As soon as they entered the gym, Linda hugged her husband, hoisting his tiny body off the floor to kiss him. His arms were pinned to his sides and his thin legs hanged lifelessly as she rocked him along.
-"Thank you, hun. Very kind of you." she said, loud enough to attract all the attention of the gym, before sucking all the remaining air in his small lungs with a long passionate kiss. Then, as she broke the kiss, she let him on his feet and ordered "Follow me.".

It took him a few seconds to regain consciousness. Her strong arms had squeezed him to a point he had almost passed out, and he was a bit dazzy. However, he followed her without a word until she reached the entrance of the lockers room. She pointed to a chair.
-"Wait here, hun." she commanded, entering the locker room.

He sat as commanded and looked around. The place was full of heavy barbells, dumbbells, machines racked with huge amounts of weight. But Peter didn't care, his gaze was instantly attracted by a group of girls. They were probably Linda's friends.
All incredibly tall, broad and massive. One of them was benching a huge barbell which was bent to the max. Peter looked at her massive arms to bend and straighten like cylinders, pumping the metal up and down with relative ease. He couldn't see her except her chest going up and down rythmically as she benched the barbell. The thick masses of muscles were supporting two huge boobs which followed the slow motion sensually. They were round and firm. They reminded him Megan's ones when he spied on her in the shower.

A tap on his shoulder took him off his revery.
-"Megan is amazing, isn't she?" Linda asked.
-"That's Megan?"

Linda didn't answer. As the girl sat on the bench, Peter instantly recognized his sister in law, Megan, and David who came behind her and started to towel her shoulders. The huge Amazon smiled to Peter and flexed her biceps, holding them higher for David to wipe them. David didn't mind, he seemed to enjoy his duty. It looked like he was caressing her muscular limbs instead of wiping them. He kissed his Amazonian wife on the lips and she laid back on the bench to make another set.

-"Follow me. We meet them after a short warmup." Linda said as she waved to the girls who responded by flexing their huge muscles as a welcome. Peter was sure they mostly did it to impress him. That wasn't necessary.
He walked after his towering wife, still looking at these huge girls teasing him, when he realised they were accompagned by their husbands or boyfriends.

He hadn't noticed them before. Their tiny frames were completely hidden by their spouses's massive bodies. They looked like dwarfs close to them. How comes he didn't realize that David looked so puny next to Megan? Maybe he was accustomed to have a tall girl close to him. Maybe he didn't want to admit that he was a midget compared to his towering wife. Peter felt suddenly insecure. He accelerated his pace and grabbed Linda's hand.

He didn't realize yet but he unconsciously needed to be reassured by her presence. He squeezed her hand and instantly felt better. Under her protection, he relaxed a bit and could ignore Linda's friends for a moment. He looked around, oblivious of the stares of the huge girls pumping their muscles.

There were a few girls working-out here and there, all of them strong and muscular or, at the least, toned and athletic. Oddly there was no guys at all except the mates of the huge Amazons. Of course, that was a girls gym.

Peter came to the conclusion that he was considered as one of these guys. It was clear that Linda was part of this sisterhood. She was about to become as big and strong as them. Soon she will probably ask him to wipe her shoulders or her massive limbs. She will reduce him to a toy-boy, a servant. That wasn't acceptable. Anger started to build up in his mind but he couldn't do anything without help. Even less here, not surrounded by all these towering girls who will probably anihilate their boyfriends if they try to help him.

chapter 5

As they reached the far end of the gym, Peter noticed a girl hitting a dummy, a very pretty blonde who looked like a fitness model. She wasn't as muscular as Linda but she was clearly in better shape than him and certainly stronger.

-"Hello, Clara!"

The girl stopped and glanced to Peter's wife.

-"Hi, Linda! Do you want to use the dummy?"
-"Yes... but if you haven't finished yet, I can wait." Linda said, tying her long hair into a perfect bun, "Now that I think about it..." she corrected, "... Maybe we could have a win win arrangement" she added, "... I need to train my abs thus maybe you could hit me instead of the dummy."
The girl wiped her face with her thin gloves.
-"You mean like these abs conditionning videos?"

Linda nodded. She let her towel on Peter's shoulder then took off her wife-beater and let it on the same place. Underneath, she was wearing a tight tank-top which revealed her astounishing abs in their full glory. She patted them loudly.
-"What do you think, Clara? Do you think you can give me a good challenge?"
-"Oh, sure!"

Linda adopted a good stance and put her hands behind her head. "Let's go!" she said, as she tensed her core. "Don't hold back."

Peter was so mesmerized by the sight of Linda's abs fully flexed that he didn't argue and held the clothes for her, waiting patiently for the blonde bombshell to hit them.

Clara started to punch softly, to aim the right spot, then she progressively added force to the blows. Peter watched silently how she hit his wife.
PUNCH! PUNCH!... PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH!...

This girl knew how to punch, obviously. The more he watched her the more he was sure that he couldn't handle more than a couple of these devastating blows. He had probably been squirming on the floor by now, and experiencing a tremendous pain.
However the punches seemed uneffective on his tall wife. She was absorbing the blows with a big smile while she was checking her fingernails with care.

A few minutes later, Clara was panting loudly and she stopped to catch her breath with her hands on her knees. The beautiful blond was sweating abundantly, her pumped muscles were glistening, and her already amazing curves were enhanced to almost perfection. Her lungs tried to expand to their max but her chest was concealed in a too tight bodysuit, they only managed to crush her big boobs in the cloth, forcing the two round sweaty masses slightly above the neckline in pace as she breathed.

-"I can't anymore" she said, recovering slowly, "...I'm exhausted. Your abs are harder than the dummy."

Linda grabbed Clara by her armpits, forced the sexy blonde on her tiptoes, and kissed her on the lips, "Thank you, Clara. I suppose I can use the dummy now ?" she asked as she released her. Clara nodded as she grabbed her towel.

-"I should go to shower now." she said, finishing to wipe her sweaty body and taking off her gloves. She glanced to Peter and extended her hand "I suppose you're Linda's hubby, Peter. Nice to meet you."

They shook hands and he couldn't help but notice her strong grip. She clearly was putting more pressure than expected on it. He could tell that she was doing it voluntarily because she was looking at him defiantly the whole time. He though about pulling his hand back but he wasn't sure he could break free and he certainly didn't want to be humiliated before his wife thus he waited patiently for her to release her grip while trying to keep a forced smile on his lips.

Finally, she released him and waved goodbye to the couple. Peter remained there a moment, silently, trying to move his fingers to relieve the pain, while he watched her walking away toward the lockers room.

Linda grabbed his arms from behind, pinning them against his sides. She let her heavy bosom to rest on his shoulders and whispered, "Don't dare to look at her ass, you just saw how she can punch. I guess you don't want to piss her off...".

She bit his ear softly and turned him toward her "... And I can hit way harder than her, sweetheart." she added, pulling him toward her to kiss him as she just did with Clara, except his feet were dangling a good foot off the floor.

chapter 6

An instant later, she was holding the heavy dummy, smiling to Peter.

As she started to punch the dummy, she began to talk.

-"As you can see..." she said

PUNCH!...PUNCH!

-"...this dummy..."

PUNCH!

-"...is very..."
PUNCH!... PUNCH!... PUNCH!

-"...very reallistic."

-"Don't you think?" she asked, turning slightly around the silicon body to launch another row of good punches to its left side.

-"I love it." she continued.

She stopped her attacks toward the helpless mannequin and grabbed its jaw with a mischievious smile as she turned her gaze to Peter, then she kissed the mannequin on the lips.
"He deserves a little reward after all." she said as she faced the hanging dummy to Peter for him to see its face.

She has let a well defined trace of her perfect lips on the dummy. Peter's eyes opened wide. He already knew that is wife was a perfect combination of power and feminity but he never realized how much. She knew she had produced the expected effect and her smile turned to a more predatory one.

-"I guess you wonder what I have in store for you." she said, grabbing a wire and connecting it to an USB port of a laptop. "No worries. You'll find out very soon." she added, positionning the screen for both to have a good view on it. "Let me to warm up a bit." she concluded as her fists connected again to the heavy mannequin.

The punches didn't seem very different than before but the effect on Peter clearly did. It was trully devastating. The poor guy was shaking uncontrollably, unable to hide his disconfort. He jumped almost at each blow as soon the sound reverberated on the walls.

...In store for him?... what was she talking about?
Peter gulped loudly.

-"Look at the screen!" she commanded.

PUNCH!

-"Do you see them?... The numbers..."

PUNCH!

-"Actually they measure the force of the blows"

The sound echoed through the room, louder, sharper, and more frightening.
It clearly showed the increase of the force of each blow. Peter looked at the numbers as it was told. They went from 300 to 500 as the blows increased in speed and power.
She smiled, fully aware of his state. He was realizing the true extend of her power, the poor comparison he could offer. That didn't stop her, on the contrary, she kept hitting the mannequin with greater delight. Her glistening muscles were pumped. They showed off the long and shaped fibers, the deep lines separating them and the bigger veins pumping the blood nourrishing them. He was lost in his thoughs, only connected to reallity by the loud sound of the blows on the heavy silicon mass.

-"When I tried the very first time..." she said.

-"... I barely reached 80 pounds of force." she added, giggling.

-"That is a nice improvement, don't you think?" she asked, pointing to the screen.

They were two numbers, the first one was the average force which was 421 pounds, and the second one was the best shot which was estimated to 797 pounds.

-"That last punch is ten times heavier than the ones I delivered when I started." she commented, "Actually, that's not easy to control the strength of a punch but I'm very good at it. Look."

She faced the dummy and delivered a terrifying punch. It was clearly the most powerful she had delivered so far. They looked at the screen and she commented.

-"988 pounds!" she exclaimed "...YESSS! I was trying to do 1000. That's not bad. It's certainly in a 5% error range."
-"One." he said feverishly.
-"One?... One, what?" she asked, resting her hands on her hips in a provocative manner, sending him a thrill along his spine.
-"Actually that is a 1% error." he answered, trembling like a leaf as she approached him.
-"Oh! It seems you like numbers." she said, grabbing a pair of padded gloves and handing them to him, "Give it a try, hun, so we can compare."
-"No. I'm not a boxer. There is no reason to try."
-"Well, I understand. I guess that you barely punch as much as I did when I started to work-out." she said, letting a hand on his weak shoulder, "... If I were you I would be ashamed too."
-"I'm not ashamed!"
-"You don't? I would be if my girlfriend could punch ten times heavier than me." she said with a concerned look but clearly enjoying the situation, "It would be humiliating if my girlfriend had to defend me in a fight." she added.
-"I can defend myself."
-"No! You can't."
-"I can!"
-"Prove it!" she calmly said as she grabbed his right hand and gave him the gloves.

He didn't say anything. He just let the gloves to fall on the floor and stormed out of the gym.

chapter 7

As she looked at him to walk away, she realized how things went wrong. Certainly not the way she expected. She unplugged the dummy and lunged to the showers, hoping she hadn't ruined her marriage. Once in the lockers room, she discarded her clothes unknowingly and slipped under the hot water. Despite her warm tears cascading in long rivulets of sadness, the strong stream of water massaged her sore muscles, and she enjoyed it more than ever. Somehow, that was as if the water could drain all the painful thoughs which had overwhelmed her mind.

When she stepped out of the shower. Her brother was here, waiting for her with a towel.

-"Hello, Mistress. May I wipe you?... We need to talk." he said.

Linda nodded while drying her hair with her own towel. She waited for him to approach, then she threw it aside and put her hands on her hips, spreading her legs slightly. He walked around his sister and started to wipe her shoulders as it was recommended in the 'Servants Rules Book'.

-"You shouldn't blame him. That's really hard to accept, Mistress. Almost the guys here didn't accept their new role until their wives finished the transformation which takes two months. I suppose that's the required time to change a man's mind." he said, finishing to wipe her back then letting his hands on her arms to let her know it was time to flex.

Linda did a double biceps pose and he started to wipe her huge arms.
-"You arms are growing very quickly, Mistress. No wonder why he feels so emasculated." he commented. She looked at her arms and nodded.
-"Do you think I shouldn't have started the program?" she asked.
-"I won't have this conversation with you again, Mistress. I told you already." he answered as he walked around her and started to massage her breasts with the towel.
-"Beware, David. Don't use this tone with me. I'm your sister but you still have to comply with the rules of the sisterhood."
-"Sorry, Mistress. Of course."
-"Answer me." she said, flexing her abs as he started to wipe them carefully.
-"You did what is the best for you and thereby for your couple, Mistress. Peter is probably regretting his bad behaviour. He's in love with you, Mistress. Even more now that you are becoming his dream girl." he said, kneeling before her to wipe her thighs. He approached his lips to her dripping wet sex but she stopped him by grabbing his head in her palm.
-"Skip that part, bro." she sentenced.
-"Thank you, Mistress." he replied, starting to wipe her huge thighs at the top then going down slowly.
-"Skip the toes kissing too." she said calmly.
-"Thank you, Mistress." he said again, focusing on her calves, "I guess they're bigger than Peter's thighs, Mistress." he stated.
-"Yes, they are. I love them that way. He loves them too. He's just too proud to admit it, to admit I'm superior to him in any ways. He should be here, bro... On all fours... at my feet... just like you." she said, looking down at her brother who was crawling back silently.
-"May I suggest something, Mistress?" he asked.
-"Yes, of course, bro." she answered as she walked to her locker.
-"Please, don't skip your workout, Mistress. you only warmed-up. Believe me. You should go back to the gym, pump these glorious muscles you got, make them bigger for him. Return home fully pumped, Mistress, and show off." he suggested, collecting the clothes on the floor to carry them to the laundry.

Meanwhile...

Peter had crossed the street, he was sitting between two parked cars, unable to decide where to go or what to do. He took his head in his small hands and tried to figure what had just happened. Was he losing his wife? Was he capable of keeping her? Was he man enough to match his amazing spouse?
He was too afraid to answer these questions, too afraid to find out a cruel response. His emotions were too much to contain and they flowed out in long cascades of tears as he started to cry uncontrollably.

Times elapsed, then, after a while, she appeared at the gym's door. She was crying.
He wasn't expecting this. Is she really crying? he wondered. He was sure, he saw her wiping her eyes. Should he run toward her and apologize?
No!... Why?... After all he didn't make anything wrong, he just didn't... He didn't punch that stupid dummy. Maybe if he had...

He remained hidden by the cars then, when he was sure she was out of sight, he lunged to the gym.

-"I think I have lost something." he said as he passed by the counter at the entrance. The coach nodded as she recognized Linda's hubby and she motionned him to continue his way to the work-out area.

The gym was empty except two guys crying at the locker-room entrance. Peter ignored them. There were odd noises and cries emanating from the lockers room. He didn't want to know what was happening there. These huge girls were probably toying with their servile boyfriends.

He went directly to the far end of the gym. He looked around, checking that he was alone, then plugged the dummy and took a fighter stance. At least, he though that was one. He glanced one more time to the screen defiantly then delivered his best punch.

There was no audible sound at the impact nor any other reaction from the silicon dummy, unless a crackling sound and a sharp pain emanating from his wrist. It caught all his attention. It was probably broken. While grabbing his ruined limb with his other hand, he glanced to the screen. His eyes watered  again. Was he that pityful? He had liked to have a second try but that wasn't possible anymore with a broken wrist.

He quickly unplugged the dummy and ran out of the gym. He didn't even say a simple 'goodbye' to the guys or the coach as he passed by the entrance. He just ran.

He ran down the street trying to forget the pityful score which was displayed on the screen. Now, he needed a doctor.

chapter 8

-"Hmm. It seems to be broken." the receptionnist said, looking at Peter's wrist, "I warn the doctor immediately.".

He sat back on his chair and took his phone, "Doctor? There is a patient who requires your attention... He has a broken wrist... May I insist, Doctor? He requires YOUR attention." he said, keeping an eye on Peter. The short guy listened for a moment then he nodded and pointed to a door, "The doctor is waiting for you." he said, standing up and inviting Peter to walk. Peter complied.

As he approached the door which was slightly open, he heard the doctor to call him, "Please, Peter, enter and take a seat."

Peter didn't remember telling his name to the receptionnist. "How comes she knows my name?" he wondered as he opened the door completely. Maybe they had met already. He got the answer as soon as he saw her.

The doctor was sitting at her desk, in a comfortable wooden chair which was covered with thick cushions of brown leather. Her white blouse was tight and Peter noticed immediately her broad and massive shoulders. She motionned him to sit on the examination table and his gaze went to her arms as she extended them, inviting him to sit. Her bulging triceps stretched the sleeves, menacing to rip them at any moment. Peter stared. Her biceps were even bigger than Megan's ones. There was no doubt, the doctor was a member of the sisterhood.

She stood up and approached him. Peter lowered his gaze. He was clearly intimidated. The doctor was extremely sexy but she was all muscles. Her thighs, which were barely covered by the short blouse, were the size of his torso, if not bigger. He trembled.

-"Don't worry, Peter." she said, pretending not to notice the effect she had on him, "The pain will fade away very soon." she added, checking the wrist with her strong fingers but, surprisingly, with a smooth and delicate touch.

She opened a drawer on the small cabinet close to her, then she picked a wrist splint. Peter couldn't help but look into the drawer. There were a few splints, in different colors, then, among them, a huge silicon dildo which was the size of his arm. A thrill ran along his spine.

-"Am I hurting you, Peter?" she asked as she tightened the splint around his wrist.
-"No, Doctor. All is fine." he answered, glancing to his wrist but keeping a eye on the drawer.
-"Since we are in private, I expect you to call me Mistress, young boy." she said, releasing his arm and squeezing his jaw softly but strongly enough to prevent him to speak, "Your wrist will recover completely in a month. In the meanwhile, you shouldn't carry heavy stuff. Your wife will do the hard work for you." she stated, looking at him in the eyes, "Linda is more than capable to take care of that for you. I strongly suggest you to help her in the other departments, like the laundry or the cooking." she added, releasing his jaw and caressing his cheeks with her thumb.
-"Yes, Mistress." he agreed weakly.
-"Perfect. I knew that you were a smart guy." she said, grabbing a form on her desk. Peter tried to stand but she held him in place easily with a hand on his shoulder. "We haven't finished yet, Peter. Since you're a new patient, I need to fill this form." she explained, "Please, undress."
-"Undress? You must be kidding, I just have..."

In a split second, she had grabbed his neck and was squeezing his throat.
-"As I told you, I know that you're a smart guy." she said, lifting him off the table and carrying him to the far wall of the office, one-handed. She released him and he started to undress, shivering.
-"I'm very sorry, Mistress." he mumbled, remembering Linda's advice in the car, "I will obey unconditionnally."

The doctor smiled. She took a wooden height chart which was against the wall and jammed it between her tits. Then, she placed Peter in front of the full length mirror and stood behind him. He was so small compared to her that his hair was barely brushing against the base of her tits of which the shadow was masking his frightened face.
-"How tall are you, darling?" she asked.
-"Five feet and two inches."
-"I though you were taller. Let's see how much you weight." she continued, pointing to a weight scale.

Peter hoped on the scale without a word. The screen lightnened and displayed the word 'ERROR' in red characters.
-"That doesn't work this way, Peter. The scale range is from 200 to 1000lbs. Let me to show you." she explained, pushing him gently and stepping on the scale. The characters turned green and displayed her bodyweight.
-"How much?" she asked.
-"Three hundred and seventy-two pounds... Mistress."
-"Oh! Really? I guess I'm still growing." she commented, giggling.

She grasped his ass and took him in the crook of her left arm.
-"And now?" she asked.
-"Four... Four hundred and ninety... pounds."
-"That makes you... Hmmm... One hundred and eighteen pounds." she assumed, caressing his scrotum mindlessly with her long fingers while she noted the numbers in the form with her free hand.

Meanwhile, Peter was watching his reflect on the mirror, carried by the huge woman like a baby, concealed between a giant pair of boobs and a bulging biceps almost as big as his waist. He was hard as a rock.

His eyes met hers through the mirror. She was smiling to him. She winked then her gaze lowered to his cock and she commented, "This extra growth won't make you heavier, darling." she teased, sliding her pen along the throbbing shaft. He shiverred. She patted softly on the tip of his cock then bent it toward the wall.

He came instantly, sending his load on the mirror. He looked at her, terrorized. She didn't seem to care. On the contrary, she seemed amused by his lack of control, and somehow pleased by his reaction to her warm touch. She waited patiently for him to finish, watching carefully his cock pulsating, then she noted something on the form.

-"Linda was right. It seems you have a fetish for mirrors." she mocked as she let him to slide down slowly along her body, "Well, you can dress. I will take care of that mess later." she said in such an authoritative tone that it looked like an order. Peter didn't waste a second and started to dress.

The doctor waited patiently next to him while he dressed.

-"My name is Jenny Armstrong. You will address me as 'Doctor Armstrong' or, if we are in private, as 'Mistress'. Linda and I will have a talk tomorrow at the gym. I expect you to be there too. We have to complete the form with a couple of stats."
-"My wife? I don't even know if I still have one. The way I see the..."

She grabbed his jaw again, this time pulling him against her, forcing him on his tiptoes as she forced his head between her tits to meet his gaze.
'"I guess you didn't read the SRB yet." she said, releasing his jaw but flexing her pectorals to keep him in place between her tits, "When you refer to Linda, don't call her 'wife' anymore, you will say 'Mistress wife' instead. Is that clear, little man?" she asked with her hands on her hips. Peter tried to speak but his jaw was in a terrible vice and he just blinked. She nodded as she lunged toward the door of the office, her hands still on her hips, dragging him along  with her, trapped between her tits. "Goodbye, Peter."

She opened the door and pushed him outside, "See you tomorrow at the gym."

Peter glanced to the receptionnist who was sporting a large grin. He realized that he wasn't dreaming. What the hell was happening to him? Was he losing the control of his life? He had to do something about it. But what could he do?

He just smiled timidely to the guy who was opening the door for him and left without a word. He realized then, that he hadn't felt any pain on the wrist anymore since he had met the doctor. Such was her power over him? He glanced to the wrist splint and sighed.

chapter 9

Later that evening.

When Peter arrived home, she was in the kitchen, cleaning a bit as she always did in the evening, except that she wasn't wearing her usual baggy clothes. Instead, she was completely naked but a pair of high mules, probably trying to trigger a reaction from him at the sight of her Amazonian body. That wasn't unnoticed by Peter who just realized how he had never complimented her on her devotion to the long hours working-out at the gym during the last month, or to the chores, the hard work she was doing all day. After all, she was doing all of this partially for him. He was living in a clean and lovely place. He could enjoy the calm and the comfort she offered him, as well as the care of an attentive wife. And the sight of her amazing body in its full glory was clearly reminding him that he was the luckiest guy on earth.

He had never told her how beautiful she was, or how grateful he could be for all that she was doing for him.
As too increase that burgeonning feeling of culpability, he remarked that the dinner was ready. That was his prefered recipe.

When she heard him to enter the room, she turned her back to him, facing the sink and putting her hands on the counter. She clenched her fists and instinctively flared her lats. Her broad back widened even more and her muscles tensed and bulged everywhere.

-"I'm sorry, hun. I apologize." she said.
He interrupted her.
-"Nonsense! I'm the one who need to be forgiven" he said as he approached her from behind, letting his head against her back"Please, forgive me. I'm stupid. I should have known." he added as he offered her a bouquet of roses, which he was hiding behind his back, forcing it between her back and her huge arm.

That's when she noticed the splint on his wrist. She immediately knew what had happened but she didn't comment about it. She simply took his hand in hers then she kissed it softly.

-"Does that hurt, honey?" she asked, massaging his fingers gently as she turned to face him.

Peter gulped at the sight of her big tits hanging above him. He looked in her eyes between them then he answered her.

-"If you're referring to my hand, yes. That hurts a lot." he replied, lowering his gaze before continuing, "If you're referring to my feelings, no. I'm not hurt, I'm not ashamed anymore. I'm... I'm..."

Peter couldn't talk anymore. He started to cry and he kneeled at her feet, resting his head on her thigh, "Please, love, don't leave me. I know that I'm weaker, that I'm a worse fighter, I know I can't protect you...*SOBS*... I'm sure I can't even satisfy you sexualy... but please... don't leave me."

She looked down at him.
-"Did you just call me 'Love'?" she asked.

He craned his head to look at her but his watering eyes prevented him to see her tender smile. His cries intensified.
-"Mistress... I'm sorry, Mistress. I love you, Mistress. I need you." he corrected, laying at her feet.

She helped him on his feet.
-"Listen to me, Peter. Listen carefully." she said, "I asked you a question two weeks ago. I asked you again this morning when I came back home. I ask you once more the same question... Do you think you can obey me, Peter? Ever? Unconditionnally?"

Peter lowered his gaze, trembling. He had to think about it. He loved her but that wasn't what he wanted to hear. He sobbed.

She glanced to him coldly. Obviously that wasn't the kind of reaction she expected after seeing him to collapse at her feet. She stepped toward him, clenching her big fists. That was the very first time Peter had seen her like that and he couldn't figure what she had in mind. As his eyes were glued on hers, he didn't notice the thick cords of muscles on her forearms, but, he could tell she was really upset. He never had seen her in that state of fury. Nevertheless, he was a grown man and he certainly didn't want to backup from her, he remained as straight as he could and looked at her, if not defiantly, at least as calmly as possible.

Now, she was here, close to him, looking at him menacingly. Her chest was standing right in his face. Her mere presence was simply overwhelming and he instantly felt weak and inadequate. He craned his head sheepishly to look up at her. Damn, she was tall!

She wasn't as big as Megan or the doctor Armstrong, but she was incredibly intimidating, even more in that pose, she was looking down to him with her hands on her hips, flaring her lats in a way he hadn't thought possible a moment ago. He stepped back unwillingly. She advanced too, instantly filling the gap between them. He was now clearly frigthened. He stepped back again. And again she went forward keeping her chest inches from his face.

'Stop this! This is ridiculous.' he argued.

Unfortunatey, Linda didn't listen to himu, she continued to advance and pushed him backward with her chest, her hands still on her hips. He was caught by surprise and stepped backward, pushed like a ragdoll by her tits. This wasn't going to happen again, he cocked his shoulder and lunged to her with a good impulse from his legs, connecting right in her midsection with his shoulder in purpose to push her away.

Unexpectedly, she continued forward, almost ignoring the futile attempt he had just done.

'No! YOU are ridiculous' she said, pointing to her midsection and flexing her hard muscles, 'YOU are ridiculous.' she repeated, continuing to advance until she caught him between her chest and the wall.

He tried to push her. That was useless. She was too heavy and too strong. She was unmovable. He was really afraid. He didn't dare to hit her, first because he couldn't, his wrist was broken, secondly because he knew he wasn't strong enough to hurt her and make her stop, even less with his left arm, plus, she could probably knock him out with a single punch and he didn't want to piss her off.

His knees started to shiver uncontrollably. Still, he kept his composture, he didn't want to give her any hint of his growing fear. What an idiot! As if she didn't knew already.

-"Please, Mistress, don't hurt me. I will obey. I will obey unconditionnally. I will obey... Please..."

He was scared. He had to find a way to escape from her but he couldn't think properly, she was blowing up his mind. The only way to free himself was sliding down along the wall then crawling between her legs. So humiliating. He couldn't do that, could he?  That was his only chance. He had try. Lest's go!

Sadly, as soon as helet himself fall on his knees, he felt her thick thigh between his legs. She seemed to have read his mind. He was trapped. Now, there was no hope of escape anymore.

She leaned forward, letting her hands on the wall, each side of his head.

-"Is the man of the house trapped? Did I pin him without even using my hands?" she teased.

She approached her lips of his ear and she whispered.

-"I'm going to dinner. Meanwhile, you are going to tell me everything you did today that I don't already know. Everything!"

-"No!" he answered, regretting it almost instantly, when she smothered him with her meaty boobs.
-"See? I don't need my hands to make you surrender, hun." she mocked, keeping him there for a moment, looking at him in the eyes, caressing his hair until she felt him passing out. Then, she stepped backward and he collapsed once again on the floor. He was sporting a huge hard-on and she smiled.

-"Peter? I'm listening to you. Don't dare to skip something, I will notice."

She sat at the table and started to diner, looking at him to recover.

End of part 3

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    63.33%
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2022, 07:15:50 pm »
Great to have another one.  I was going into withdrawal ...

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2022, 10:09:05 am »
This story is absolutely marvellous! You are a legend!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Megan's sisterhood

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View