Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579543 Posts in 73839 Topics by 29369 Members - Latest Member: melatoninwarrior23 May 12, 2024, 03:45:03 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  Your first introduction with Fbb's
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Your first introduction with Fbb's  (Read 3629 times)

toxicromeo

Your first introduction with Fbb's
« on: May 16, 2010, 08:01:13 am »
i mean, you know, how did you first met/saw/heard about  female bodybuilder (where did you find you attraction to those women)

thanks for answering.

i'm curious about the way, for me for example, it was when i was a little boy, i swept channels on the television and lended on eurosport channel in the middle of fbb's contest, at the right moment i knew i'm attracting to thoes females.

*** ABOUT THE SNWERING OPTION ***
(I KNOW THE LAST TWO ARE VERY SIMILAR BUT WHEN I SAY "IN REAL LIFE" I MEAN - NOT AT THE GYM, BUT ON THE STREET OR SOMEWERE ELSE..)

cheers!

kared1

Re: Your first introduction with Fbb's
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2010, 03:20:19 pm »
I was watching some action movie (Ballistic  ::) ) as a boy and saw  FBB for the first time (Cory Everson) ..
I felt in love  ;D

arcore23

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2010, 05:40:18 am »
I was watching a funny tv show where a beautiful girl dream to be muscular. I was shocked  :o. She more perfect than real.

jdh555

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2010, 06:12:50 pm »
There was an article in a magazine about Lisa Lyon, with pictures, I knew I had never seen anything like her, and I liked it.  :D

Offline Blast Fantasto

• Activity:
    0%
  • "A quote from Robert Frost or something"
    • bobman
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2010, 07:36:00 pm »
Though I've always had a habit of dating if not always athletic than at least active girls, I was pretty prejudiced and slightly repulsed by bodybuilding of anykind. And for the really sinewy moments, they really do look like their insides were literally showing. However tone and fitness were always a big draw to me, but not something that categorically aroused me any more than a normal person of equal stature.
That started to change though as towards the end of my highschool career I got it into my head that fake breasts were the greatest invention of mankid, and wouldn't even seek out a model unless she had one. What I quickly learned was though, that almost all fitness models practically came with a pair of modest to large, oviously fake looking breasts! So that became my mecca and as the years passed my enthusiasm for increasingly more toned up bodies increase. (the funny thing now is that I have trouble enjoying fake breasts at all if they look comically fake but anyway)
Up until only about 5 years ago I somehow ran across a bunch of pictures in fitness ladies forum I frequented at, of none other than Tatianna Butler. And at that time she was at her peak, just between losing all her fat, and losing all her muscle. The only thing that really stuck out to me on her was that she had the BIGGEST arms I had ever seen on a woman. Well a woman that made my tongue wag. And I followed her career for a bit, being my fav model for a couple years, then she she got skinny. And I only then realised that it were her enormous arms that drove me so wild. I guess I sort of knew that, but I only began actually LOOKING for women with awesome biceps until after that. And of course what came with that was the thick pecs, and chisled abs.

Though I still can't stand a quarter of the women during the inseason, because they look far too sinewy for me still. Oh and I still am strangely repulsed by Male bodybuilders- the er heavyweights that is.
So even though my penis REALLY likes the bodybuilder's female bodies, my stomach still can't even handle the image of their men. Go figure.

shovelware

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2010, 10:22:55 pm »
I remember it was a really long time ago, back when I was in elementary school. I can't remember how the conversation came up, but I was saying something about woman can't grow muscles like men. Then the kid I was talking to said that it's not true, because he said he seen a picture of a woman, and he described it as if the picture looked like Arnold Schwarzenegger's body with a woman's face pasted on top. I was really curious about that, so I went to a Kmart store and gone to the magazine's section, I think it was a FLEX magazine I looked through, and I saw some female bodybuilders in there. It was so weird, but got me really excited at the same time.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  Your first introduction with Fbb's

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View