Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574348 Posts in 72875 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 18, 2024, 11:50:01 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Alpha Murders
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Alpha Murders  (Read 16877 times)

Offline Layingthelawe@gmail.com

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
The Alpha Murders
« on: November 24, 2021, 04:03:28 pm »
The Alpha Murders
by: Rebecca Lawe

Part 1 - Virago Moderne

As I arrived at the scene I did a little mental fist pump in my head.  Katelyn's car isn't here yet so I arrived first for once.  Perhaps when its 6 AM its easier for the guy who doesn't care how he looks to get there first but I was still claiming the win.  I put my lanyard with my badge over my neck and walked in to the scene.

This one was a bad one.  The deceased was a female.  Definitely a female.  Quite a body, fit and full of hot curve.  Other than the smashed leg and collapsed skull that is.  What a mess.  I had seen a lot but this might be one for the record book.  The head looked like it had been crushed by a vice or something and was totally unrecognizable.  I did a quick search of the body.  Wow.  The left knee had been similarly crushed to total destruction.  There was nothing left of it but pulp.   

As I continued to check the scene a murmur went through the officers in the room that I knew could only mean that Katelyn was arriving.  Katelyn as always looked perfect.  Oh I meant her hair and makeup and dress but ok the rest of her was perfect also.  Katelyn had red hair and piercing blue eyes that made a striking combination.  Her skin was so light that there were jokes of her being a vampire.  The skin tone and facial features were like a high fashion model.  She was extremely busty but wore dresses that somehow seemed to deaccentuate that in some way that I am sure women understand but were mystifying to me.  The tightness of the outfit showed her outrageous curves shifting from broad wide shoulders, tiny and I mean tiny waist, exploding back out to her hips.  Her arms were well toned and showed hints of both muscle and veins when she moved even casually.  As impressive as her top was it played second fiddle to her backside.   Her butt screamed power and arched so far out that is was not just a shelf, it was a whole desk back there.   Her backside always looked like she was poised and ready to explode into a high jump at any moment.  The rest of her legs were similarly muscled and toned.  At 6'1" she rarely wore heels but even so her calves still pumped and showed off as she walked and turned. 

When I found my new partner was going to be a woman I had a lot of doubts and then when I saw her I had even more.  It took about two weeks not to just watch her move or stare at her.  The first time she yawned and stretched back it took a physical effort not to gasp out loud.  I quickly learned how smart she was, how tough she was, and how good at her job she was.  She had made me better at my job and I was supposed to be the one teaching her.  We had become close, as friends and partners and now watching the rest of the world reacting to Katelyn walking through it was just an added bonus. 

"Bout time," I gruffly exhaled without looking up.  "This one's a bad one."

I could feel Katelyn frowning at me but knowing her this well I knew it to be her smiling frown if that makes any sense.  "Well not everyone just sleeps in their clothes and comes to work looking like you Paul."

I made an exaggerated frown face.  "This suit is pressed.  Well for me its pressed," I mused as I knew how much I fit the stereotype of the detective in rumpled clothes that never seemed to quite fit right.  My hair never quite seemed finished or combed completely.  I had learned to use it all to my advantage and use people's preconceptions against them.  It really helps a detective if they think you're an idiot.

Katelyn then took a look at the body. She bent down and took a closer look and then to my surprise she turned and left the room!  We had seen a lot of stuff but I guess this one was too much for even her. 

I covered for her and continued to do the scene.  I made sure I got all the photos at the right angles.  When the coroner arrived we looked even closer at the body.  Around the woman's neck was a medallion.  It reminded me of my lanyard with my badge.  I sensed Katelyn over my shoulder.  There was no doubting that presence.  I made a move with my hand to let her know there was no need for any apologies and motioned with my chin at the dead woman's badge.  It was laminated plastic with a coded keystrip on it.  In the middle it had a logo with the Greek letter alpha entwined with the feminine symbol.  "Not very subtle," I said in a quiet voice as I got a picture of that on my phone and stood up. 

I had long learned not to be concerned with how much taller my partner was.  My driver's license said 5'10" but that was pushing it a bit so the statuesque beauty had about 4 inches on me as I looked up at her perfect features.  "We will let forensics do their stuff and we can find out where this comes from," as I held up the photo of the emblem.  I took another look down at the mangled body.  "Looking at her build we can probably start at the gyms to ID her."

Katelyn still seemed a bit spooked but nodded and we went back to the office and got our morning coffee.  I did some final paperwork of a previous case to clear everything for this new one - letting forensics have bit of time to come up with a good lead as well.  I was just finishing my paperwork when Katelyn came in and leaned in to my desk.  Only by long practice had I learned not to stare when she did that.

"The dead woman's name was Sharla Lewin and the thing on her neck is a key card for a private gym called Virago Moderne."  She threw down some files on my desk.  I took a quick look and up at her. 

"That was fast.  Forensics got an ID already?"  I leafed through the material.  Sharla Lewin, 28, an insurance adjuster, address.  And then the club.  "Private gym?  What the hell is that? Like a country club?"

"Forensics didn't come in yet but I made a few calls and got this," Katelyn said.  "Couldn't wait around all day on you," she added with a wicked smile. 

"Well aren't you a wonder," I declared as I rose up out of my chair and put my suit coat back on.  "OK.  Address first and then the...Virago Moderne."

Katelyn chuckled which on her was this throaty rumble that could probably melt a glacier.  I even twitched a bit.  "Did you just call me Wonder Woman?"

I wrinkled my nose and clapped my hand on her shoulder.  "I am going to pretend you didn't say that," as I marveled not for the first time at how solid that arm felt as I clapped it. 

Sharla Lewin's home was nice.  Like real nice.  I remarked several times that this didn't seem like the sort of place an insurance adjuster was affording and noted down to check if she had money in her background somewhere.  Otherwise there was nothing much of interest.  The place was clean.  Nothing seemed out of place or like she was experiencing any sort of stress.  She had a room full of gym equipment that would have made my high school jealous but one look at what was left of her showed she was into her fitness.  We finished there and I took her laptop with us.  I put in a  request for the tech boys to crack into its passwords for me so we could take a stroll through there as Katelyn drove us to the club thing.

Virago Moderne was in an exclusive up town area that I probably couldn't even afford to loiter in.   On the outside it was very nondescript with a simple door with that same logo from the card found on the dead woman.  The door did not open and we saw we needed to be buzzed in so I held up my badge to the camera and just as I was about to see if  the card opened it when the door buzzed and we went inside.

Inside the Virago Moderne opened up into a huge fitness facility.  All very chic and stylish and somehow it even smelt good like something was being pumped in the air to freshen it.  There was a desk up front and we approached it.  Behind the desk was the largest black woman I had ever seen in my life.  I don't mean fat I mean big.  She was somehow both immense and yet attractive and I was not sure how she pulled that off.  As she watched us approach she crossed her arms across her chest and stood even above Katelyn.  Her whole look and persona screamed bodyguard and my radar went off at once wondering why this place needed that.  She didn't smile as she asked if she could help us.

I came up to about her chest which was roughly the size of a battleship.  She wore an orange shirt that said the name of the club across the front of it in black letters.  Her hair was cut short and styled back and her facial features were quite pretty.  Those features were attached to a 6'5" body that looked like she was ready to line up at left tackle for the Cowboys.  Her presence was striking and I guess that was the purpose of her being up front.  I quicky got my bearings and put out my badge again "We'd like to talk to someone in charge."

"About what?" she said in a clear clipped tone that seemed annoyed and just to add to it her hands clenched actually making a knuckle cracking sound and her shoulders straightened making me wonder if the orange shirt was safe as her body pushed against and lifted it outward.  The words stretched noticeably.   

I am quite barrel chested myself and I am used to pushing it out there when I want to cut through the crap and get some info but on this woman my chest came up to about her belly button so it was not going to have the sort of impact I was used to.  Katelyn walked up, her sunglasses sliding down as she removed them slowly and put them in her pocket.  Even her tall frame was eclipsed four inches or so by the desk guard but she still growled out "Are you the one we need to talk to about an investigation?" and her finger poked out into the woman's shoulder.

There was a tension in the air I could not quite figure out and I found myself gearing up like it was time for action when the woman pulled back and lifted a phone and poked a button on it.  I could not hear her talk, which was quite a feat because I was really trying to, but afterward she turned to us and said, "The owner is coming right up to talk to you."  Her hands at her sides were clenched tight now and I had thought her arms were big before but the swelling showed how much more work they were capable of if needed.  Veins had even started to appear just by her closing her hands. 

I nodded and took the chance to look around at the place as we waited.  There were some gym goers in view and every one seemed hotter than the next.  All women, they worked on treadmills or steppers.  As I tried to get a better view the garganturess blocked in front of me and said "This is a private club."

And when I say blocked I mean blocked.  I walked into her and stopped dead.  And she didn't move even the tiniest millimeter. It was intimidating and hot as hell all at the same time but I tried to look nonplussed and looked up at her.  It was a long way up but I kept my smile on and I refused to back up and stayed right there against her big, thick  body.  "Yeah how does that work?  I mean say if I wanted to join how would I do that?"

"You apply and we decide if you are worthy," came a voice from behind me and I turned to see a 50ish woman looking immaculate in a black top and skirt set.  She was about 5'10" with chestnut hair well made up and a figure of a fitness model.  Only her face revealed some lines to show that age as her body was tight and as well packed as everyone in this place seemed to be.  She had a confidence you could feel even at this distance.  "We are very selective however," she added with a smile. "Hello I am Jennifer DeLisle," and she held out her hand.

I pushed off the wall of woman I was against and went to meet the owner.  "Detective Paul Town," I said as I took the hand.  Her grip nearly crushed my hand but I managed not to let it show.  "Even if I am a man?  By the name of the place I figured it was only women..."

"We are mostly women, yes but there are some male members as well," she cut me off.  Obviously she was used to leading the conversation.  "I am surprised you know what a Virago is Detective."

Something about her tone pissed me off so I held back a sly smile as I cut in with, "Sure.  A Virago is a big, ugly broad in literature..."

Her expression could have cut through a diamond.  "Originally a Virago was a female warrior, strong and brave.  It was men who changed its meaning over the years to mean a shrill, distempered woman," she cut in again - the distaste clear on her face.  "As usual men are unable to handle the concept of a strong woman."  The bodyguard nodded and even Katelyn seemed to like that line of reasoning.

"Yeah that Shakespeare ruined it for all of you," as I looked at this trio of amazing female bodies in the room with me and when I had turned so I was out of view of the others, I winked at Katelyn. 

"What are you detecting here, Detective," she once again broke in her voice clearly annoyed now and I thought I heard Katelyn stifle a laugh.

I bit back another cheeky comeback to that setup line and got serious.  "I am afraid I have some bad news for you.  One of your members,  Sharla Lewin was murdered last night."

This dented her calm some and I saw the change in her expression for just a second and then her perfection kicked back in.  "And how does that involve the Virago?" she said smoothly.

"She had the club pass on her when we found the body so we are just checking everything out.  You know how it goes." I walked towards her like I was going to offer support knowing she would not want that as I tried to keep this woman so obviously used to leading on her back foot so maybe I'd get something useful. 

But quickly she jumped into action mode instead.  "Well we sure want to help this as much as we can.  I will get Ms. Lewin's file and information here on the computer.  And Gemini - take Mr. Town to her locker so he can see what he can ... detect.  I can stay here with Katelyn and ...chat."  This lady talked in pauses like everything had hidden meaning.  Maybe it did.  The moment of weakness was gone and she was all business again barking out crisp orders to us all. 

My eyebrows went up but I nodded simply.  Her name was Gemini?  Of course it was.  "Ok Gem where do we go?"  I clapped my hands and rubbed them together as I stared at the huge vision. 

Her grunt this time sounded more like a growl.  But she didn't say anything and led me toward the rear of the gym.  As we passed by a room I heard noises and peeked in.  There were eight women in the room going through a workout I recognized as the Filthy-50 cross fit workout.  Having tried it myself I knew how insane and high level this workout was but they all seemed to be keeping up and moving through the movements well.  They were currently changing from the 50 walking lunge steps and into the 50 knees to elbows.  The women all looked to be slightly older, maybe 30s or 40's but all were in fantastic shape.  A gaggle of Milf's for sure but ones that could kick most anyone's ass in stamina.  This gym was working at quite an elite level.  Leading the group of women was a little pixieish vision wearing a bright yellow one piece workout outfit that had a smiling face with its tongue sticking out in the center of it.  It was so tight it showed she had rippling abs underneath and when she moved and went through the movements herself her bottom and legs exploded impressively.  She was a head shorter than most of the participants but she seemed to be in charge and was leading the rest through their paces.  Her accent was French as she moved the women and encouraged them to work.  I pretended to not know and nodded to Gemini.  "Hey Gem what are they doing?"

"This is our mid level crossfit class.  They are performing the Filthy 50 workout with a target time of 25 minutes." she said crisply like reciting a script. 

Mid level?  Shit!   But outwardly I only nodded.  "Oh filthy 50, so its dirty then."

Gemini's grunt this time came with an eye roll.  "You see Mr. Town cross fit workouts are named.  The filthy 50, Fran, Murph..." She stopped as she looked like she wondered why she was even explaining this to me and pushed on my shoulder to urge me to go into the locker room.  I paused and watched for a while even if it was hard to resist the push of the behemoth beauty.  As the participants worked into the 50 push presses there was some noticeable struggling going on.  The french pixie whipped up the energy to keep the group going.  A few started to fall behind the pace but four were still going strong.  By the time they got to 50 burpees it was down to two still going to finish it on time, four more who were struggling to keep up and two more that looked like they were going to throw up.  I sympathized.  A mature beauty in a purple leotard with light brown hair and a chest to rival Gemini actually looked up and saw me there and winked.    She was nine steps into one of the wilder workouts I know of and she is winking at me.  Damn. I kept my eyes on her as they finished.  She never missed a single double-under of the final rep of 50 in the workout.  Amazing.  She looked at the clock and slammed down the jump rope and pumped her arms and gave me another wink.  Her body was thick and pumped from the huge exertion.  She wasn't ripped but extremely thick and muscled with the body of ... well like the body of a cross fit athlete.  Duh.  Then she turned and urged and helped the stragglers to finish the workout. 

I shook myself from my peeping and went with Gemini into the women's locker room.  She checked if anyone was there and then led me to a locker and said it belonged to Sharla Lewin.  It had a lock and unable to resist I once again nodded.  "Ok so tear off the lock for me and I will take a look."

I was getting used to Gemini's grunts now - I guess she didn't appreciate high comedy.  She produced a key from somewhere and for the life of me I am not sure where it had come from and unlocked the lock and took it with her as she took a single step back where she stopped like she intended to stay and watch me.  She had that classic arms crossed bodyguard look.  I made a little shooing motion with my hands for her to back up and was rewarded with another grunt.  But she did back up and let me do my job.  I looked through the dead woman's locker.  Not much you wouldn't expect in a locker at a gym but I made note of everything in my book and had Gemini lock it back up and instructed her to leave it like that and not touch anything in case we needed to come back to look at it.   

While she put the lock on I left her behind and walked out of the locker room.  I bumped into the cross fit babe I had been glued to watching.  Up close her face was even more attractive. A face that seemed to be perpetually smiling.  It was impossible to miss the expanse of her top and I saw a tattoo on her left arm in the shape of a rose.  The purple leotard was nicely sweating as she bumped into me.  Straight on chest into chest bump.  I made an uhh noise as I struggled not to go backwards from the bump as she laughed.

"Whoa there Hoss, but this here is the woman's locker room."  The sparkle in her eyes showed she did not really mind and was just teasing me.

"Oh just looking around.  Those were some impressive moves in there." We were still chest to chest and as I said though I am pretty barrel chested I think hers was out barreling mine as she breathed hard from the tough workout.  Each of her deep breaths pushed the chest out and into mine like it was bashing at the gates. 

She batted her eyes and leaned on me a bit. "Thanks Hoss, this place is great.  The progress I have made is beyond what years somewhere else can do."  Not moving she stayed plastered to me and pushing her chest at me. Or maybe they just pushed that way all on their own.  She finally leaned back enough to offer her hand.  "Mitzy Rodrigues," she said and gave me another grip crushing handshake I was getting used to at this place. 

"I'd love to talk about that progress Mitzy," I said.  I wasn't sure why but my Spidey Sense was telling me this place was somehow important in this case and I wanted some unfiltered information.  "I am Paul Town.  I am thinking of joining and wanted to learn more outside of the sales pitch."  I nodded my head at the looming giant as Gemini moved to join us.

"I'd like that Paul," she whispered into my ear as if she didn't want Gemini to hear and she pressed a card into my hand. 

We started back to the front but I again stopped as I passed by the woman who had been the instructor for the cross fit workout.  Or maybe girl, she looked really young.  But really wow.  She was currently placed under a collection of weights as large as I had ever seen in one place.  As I watched she arched under it and stomped her feet on the floor and lifted her pelvis into the collection so huge, I swear the bar dipped at each end and lifted it up.  Then took it down and repped it.  And repped it.  I lost count of the reps as I stared at her torso.  Her legs.  Her butt and how the intense work made them stand out.  Her face turned red and then purple but she kept going.  Finally she let out a gasp and went down.  She wiggled out from the weights and jumped to her feet.  Her tinted hair swung as she jumped up and wrote down her progress in a workout book.  She had looked pumped before leading the class but now she looked otherworldly. 

I had seen some hip thrusts in my time but that was.... something.  She saw me watching, smiled and practically bounced to me and moved in close.  "Do you wish a chance?" she teased and in her accent it came out lovely.  Up close I saw she had braces and I wondered just how old this vision was.  Her yellow workout singlet seemed to be in a struggle now and the  smiley face was stretched in some impressive ways as she pointed at the weights.  Her muscles were tight and ripped and she could have stepped up on any fitness stage and won.  She had this aura.  Like she was giving off hotness in waves. 

"Oh if I lifted that I'd never fit into my pants." I said with a  wink. 

She giggled and it was a musical thing that I actually felt down inside me.  "Well come back anytime and we can see what else we can do with your pants." and she returned the wink to me.

She was the one working out but suddenly I was the one sweating now as I returned to the front.  Katelyn was standing there talking to Ms. DeLisle.  I paused and listened in and gave myself a chance to cool off from my talk with the pixie.

"Your, Mr, Town seems to be quite a piece of work."

"He's a bulldog," Katelyn replied.  "When I first started partnering with him he used to always tell me he was one better than Al Bundy."  I smiled as I remembered that joke.  "I just figured he meant how he's a bit of a slob but I looked him up and found out that he scored 5 touchdowns in the State Championship game - so one more than Al Bundy scored." 

"And...," Ms. Delisle started.

"He's relentless," Katelyn interrupted her this time.  "He could have gone to college to play ball but he joined the army instead.  He could have gotten out of the army after his leg injury but instead he just switched to intelligence analysis.  He could have collected disability after he left the army but he joined the police instead.  He doesn't give up."

"I wouldn't have pegged him as the Intelligence type."

"He likes you to think that.  Like how he got you bugged when he pretended not to know what a Virago was."

Ok, Katelyn was starting to give out secrets to the store here now so I busted up. "Ok do we have everything we need here." 

Both women turned and nodded.  Katelyn waved the file and we gave the standard don't touch anything and we might be back later and all the rest.  I didn't discuss what I had heard.  As we drove I got a call on the cell.  I listened and grunted.  Maybe it was catchy. 

"We got another body." 

Forum Saradas

The Alpha Murders
« on: November 24, 2021, 04:03:28 pm »

Offline Hello345

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: The Alpha Murders
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2021, 10:39:56 pm »
Interesting concept and set up. The exposition seemed slightly heavy handed, but the interesting characters make up  for it. On the whole very well written. I look forward to where the plot goes! :-)

Offline seldom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2021, 11:50:35 pm »
Great start! Very intriguing!

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2021, 01:32:24 am »
Good sense of flow, and an interesting start. Keep up the good work.

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2021, 10:42:15 am »
A nice start! A murder mystery is definitely appreciated!

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2021, 02:43:17 pm »
Interesting concept and set up. The exposition seemed slightly heavy handed, but the interesting characters make up  for it. On the whole very well written. I look forward to where the plot goes! :-)

LOL yeah nothing subtle here.  Just working to gather up a cast of characters in a world filled with muscle and put them in situations that mean they have to show their capabilities.

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2021, 07:09:04 pm »
The Alpha Murders

Part 2 - The Plot Thickens

The second scene was so similar to the first we both knew instantly we were talking about the same perp.  This body was dark haired,  muscled, and if the head was still in one piece probably gorgeous.  Katelyn gasped when we walked in but kept her cool otherwise.  Hurray for getting used to overwhelming gore.  Again the left knee was pulverized and the head so totally destroyed there was no quick way to identify her.  We did our investigation and of course the body did have another Virago Moderne key card, this time on her wrist.   

I took Katelyn by the shoulder.  Wow.  And talked quickly, which I did in a crisis situation.  "Ok, I am going to go back to that club and rattle some cages.  You go to the coroner and press them for results on this.  We got ourselves some escalating crap here and need to get out ahead of it. What sort of weapon did this damage and make sure they checked thoroughly for any drugs in the system."

"Drugs?" Katelyn asked.

"Anyone taking down Virago Moderne members might be needing some drugs to slow them down first.  Like elephant tranquilizer," I added quietly mostly to myself but not so quiet that Katelyn couldn't hear it and smile.  She nodded she had it and I headed on back to the private club Virago Moderne. 

I barely had to wait to get buzzed in this time.  Heck I am practically family now.  Gemini was still at her post and I swear she looked bigger than she had this morning.  She nodded at me and before she could open her mouth I got in there.  "You know you would be so amazingly hot if you smiled.  I need to see someone quick.  We got a situation going on here."  And I started to walk right on by towards the rear of the facility. 

I got about three steps when I felt hands at my arm pits and I was lifted and carried back to the desk.  "Listen here detective you can't just come in here and make demands."  The voice was level and even as if the effort of lifting and carrying me wasn't even noticeable. 

I took a second to compose myself from that feat but I had work to do.  "We've got two dead bodies and this place seems neck deep in it.  So we can talk here or I can start asking people to come with me to the station to talk."  My voice was loud enough for her to want to quiet me down so she motioned me to follow and we headed down to a room in the rear.  The gym was more crowded now than it had been earlier and the clientele still seemed to be one hot body after another.  It was quite a remarkable array of bodies on cardio equipment, lifting weights, doing yoga and crossfit moves.  I hadn't seen a guy yet so I began to wonder if they really did have them here when we got to a matted room in the back area.

There was a small crowd in the room and in the center I saw the first guy besides me in the place.  He was a well muscled blonde guy.  Young, probably 20's.  He had what I considered those flashy sort of muscles that were more suited for dancing at Chippendales than it was for working but I did have to admit he had a lot of them. 

Across from him was the girl I had watched earlier leading the Crossfit workout.  She was wearing a black leotard and looked even better than she had before if that was possible.  She smiled and nodded to the onlookers and approached the man.  They were going to tangle? Shit, even if this guy had six inches and a lot of pounds on the beauty I had watched her hip thrust what looked to be about the weight of a compact car for reps so I knew where my money went.  I peered over at Gemini.  She leaned in to me and said in a low voice.  A hot voice if you must know.  "People like to watch Aline work."  She then crossed her arms back in bodyguard position. 

On the mats the guy circled and looked wary.  So he must have known some about this hot little body as well because he didn't look like he wanted to just rush in even though he was so much larger.  Finally he crouched a bit lower and lunged in.  It was a nice lunge and it seemed he had some wrestling training as he reached out for Aline's right leg and looked to take it into a single leg takedown.  He moved fast and committed hard to the move. 

Aline let the leg bend some making the man go in deeper to try and grip under it and take it into a takedown.  Then she suddenly just collapsed down on his head and leaned over showing flexibility reaching so far over him she now had his right leg in her arms as her body looked like it was basically laying over the big man's body.  You could see the muscles in her back and arms ripple and the crowd made an oooh of appreciation as she pushed into her own grip and the man's head was pushed lower and he ended up being forced down onto his shoulders.

In the roll Aline had her leg hook the man's left leg and pull it up.  Her arms had the right one held so now she yanked both legs way up high.  His knees were at about head level and he looked like a trussed turkey.  His butt wiggled out at the crowd and his head was bent sort of forward by the position of her body.  His legs were up so high I winced in sympathy for the guy and I had to give him credit that at least he didn't scream out. 

Then Aline flexed her arms and legs and his head pushed forward putting pressure on his neck and spine and his legs jerked even higher.  "YAHHHHHHH" a loud scream echoed in the matted room and the crowd murmured approval.  So much for not screaming I guess but who could blame him.  He looked like her arms and legs were playing wishbone with his body.  His legs were so high up it didn't look natural. 

Next to me Gemini grunted.  "Nice spladle."

"That has a name?" I couldn't help from exclaiming as the guy's yells drowned me out.  "Listen I ain't no spectator let's get to it."  With a shrug, Gemini went and edged Ms. Delisle's arm and led her to me.  I couldn't help but watch the few more seconds of the torture the little pixie was putting to this big guy.  To my eyes he had given long ago but the pressure didn't release for a while.  Finally she let him go and she just kipped up and exploded to her feet to applause of the crowd.  Her muscles were showing well and she was flushed and smiling as two other women in Virago Moderne shirts went and checked on the dude.  As they did this another guy stepped up.  He looked like the other guy's twin.  I guess misery loves company.   

Reluctantly I took my gaze away from Aline and focused on the angry face of Ms. Delisle.  "A second club member has been murdered and we need to talk," I cut in quickly before she had any chance to berate me.     

It was a frustrating next half hour or so as I talked to the lovely club owner.  No, she had no idea what could possibly cause someone to want to kill VM members.  And twenty other versions of this statement.  I put up my finger when Katelyn called and told me the new vic was named Evangeline Murphy.  I relayed this to Ms. Delisle.

"Poor Angie," she said and I saw a stir in the lurking Gemini.  I filed that away for later.  But that was an outburst compared to any other information I received.  No, she did not know of any connection between Evangeline and Sharla.    No, no one had ever received any threats.  And sorry no I would not be able to interview members at least not on club grounds. 

"Listen," I finally said.  "You are stonewalling me here and its going to get someone else killed."

"I wish I had some information that could help you," the woman replied cooly and I knew I was done here.  The best I could do was get a list of current and past members.  At least we had something to check and see if anyone obvious popped up.  I shrugged and shook my head and as I walked past Gemini I looked up at her perfect features and grunted.  I didn't even wait for them as I walked out towards the front.

As I passed by the matted room I heard more cheers and couldn't resist looking in.  I was surprised the guy could even walk after that spladle thing and as I peeked in he wasn't walking.  He was draped across Aline's shoulders.  His muscled body was so long it draped over each side of the elfin girl but her wide smile made it plain that his weight was no worry for her.  He looked even worse than when I had seen him earlier and he wasn't putting up any resistance as the girl carried him around the room.  The twin was shaking his head and rising from a spot on the other side of the room.  Aline still looked perfect.  Sweaty and super pumped but not a mark on her.  The guys had obvious bruises and looked disheveled and they looked so sore you could feel it yourself.  The crowd gave Aline a cheer and she bounced in time with them which finally made the guy react and cry out and I heard several I gives.  But that didn't seem to end the game in this test as the girl reached up and gripped on the man's thigh and torso and brutally yanked down bending his back.  His scream shook me and I started to walk out to them.

Gemini's arm yanked me back.  I turned at her angrily and she looked placid and like tugging me back was not much an effort.  "She knows what she is doing."

It took a level of effort I'd rather not talk about to dislodge her arm as I hissed to her.  "Yeah that's what I am afraid of."  As I turned back she indeed did let the man crumple off her.  She simply shrugged him off her shoulders and he landed like a load of laundry with a dull thud.  She placed her foot on him and struck a pose.  A most hot pose I must admit but I just shook my head.  She then turned and gave a come here motion with her fingers to the twin. He didn't look so sure about that and I can't say I blamed him. 

She took his hands almost gently and laid back.  Allowing him a full body pin on her.  You could see the muscles on his body stand out as he tried to take advantage and press down and wrap his arms around her neck and shoulders and push to entangle legs. The girl moved to keep her legs free and lifted them up.  I thought at first she was trying to get her legs up to grip him with them.  But what she did was way more amazing.  Her arms came around the dude's body and gripped.  She kicked her legs and like she had before she kipped to her feet.  Except this time she did it while lifting a more than 200 pound man with her.  Her legs cocked back and rolled and then with a jerking explosion and loud grunt she jumped to her feet dragging the man with her.  She paused only briefly on her feet as she bent the knees and exploded upwards again this time jumping with him in the air.  They went up impressively and the guy let out a yell as he foresaw what was coming as she turned them in the air and when on the way down she pulled her arms out wide to get them out from under him.  That made it look wildly hot like they were flying and she was the pilot as they slammed the mat in the most powerful slam I had ever seen.  The man hit on his shoulders so hard it echoed in the gym and cut over the noises of the crowd.  The weight of her body driving into him as well made it a devastating impact that I swear you could feel vibrate.  Then it was quiet.  Everyone was astounded at this amazing display of power. 

She dragged herself off the twitching man's body and rose and took another pose.  The guy didn't move and laid there like he had been run over by a train.  The crowd found its voice and gave a cheer for the pixie goddess.  They asked for more but she shook her head.  "I am afraid our dear friends here are done in for today," the girl said in her accented English.  The crowd booed and asked for more but she shook her head.  "Let's hear it for our brave grapplers."  She clapped her hands and the crowd joined in but it was plain their claps were for her and not for them.  She walked over towards the exit where I was and as she got to us she turned to Gemini.  "Make sure they get well rewarded," she edged her chin towards the still prone men. 

"Yes, Miss," Gemini answered.  The pixie gave orders to the giant?  Interesting. 

"Hi there handsome.  Did you like the show?"  It took me a second to realize Aline was talking to me as I looked down at her.  She was the first person in this place I had to look down to look in the eyes.  Lovely eyes.  Up close her tone and muscles were even more impressive.  And from a distance they had looked perfect so that was saying something.  I don't think I had even seen a body that was that size yet still just emitted a feeling of power.  And hotness.

"Quite impressive," I replied trying not to notice how close she was to me and how as she took each deep breath her chest kept bumping into my body.  The sweat made her skin shine and the tone was immaculate everywhere.  I checked.  Her arms and shoulders looked like a top level athlete and her abs showed through so plainly even with the one piece leotard on that I wondered by how much she had a six pack passed.  Her butt was the crowning achievement though.  It stood out and pumped and flexed and as she shifted from left foot to right foot the muscles swelled and moved and etched at the sides of her glutes.  She had the most pronounced Gluteus Medius I had ever seen.  No wonder she could jump so high while carrying such a heavy weight. 

She knew I was checking it all and smiled.  The braces made me wonder again at her age.  "Maybe some time you would like try?" she said and leaned towards me a bit challengingly.  She was sweaty and pumped but didn't appear tired at all even though there were two men lying behind her still working to even rise from her actions.  I found I was actually intimidated by a girl with braces a head shorter than me.  She seemed to sense that and she licked her lips and leaned in tighter.  It made me step back but she followed staying in close contact.  "Not every fight has to be so.... pounding."   Then she leaned in tight enough to give me one of those European double kiss things and turned away to acknowledge some of the crowd.

I roused from like a dream to find I was puffed up like I had been flexing and I was also rock hard.  I am not even sure when that happened but good lord maybe this girl really was a pixie and had some sort of energy.  I drove back to the station giving me time to be focused again. 

Katelyn gave me a look when I came in but I just pushed straight to business to avoid any questions about whether I looked more rumpled than usual.  The coroner had the report on the first body.  Nothing concrete on the method, just that it was a blunt instrument delivered with tremendous force.   No duh.  I had seen a lot  of force around that club so that was a wide pool of suspects. 

The interesting part was that there was quite a cocktail in the system of the woman.  Chloryl Hydrate and Succinylcholine was found.  So both a drug to knock her out and then one to paralyze or at least really relax the muscles.  Gave the killer some time to do that sort of damage to the body. 

Katelyn stared at one of the photos.  "Who'd want to do that to someone?"

"Maybe someone who got spladled too hard?" I mused quietly. Katelyn stared not knowing what I meant.  "You work on this list of members and see if anything pops," I told her.

"What are you going to do?"

I held out Mitzy Rodrigues's card.  "I am going on a date

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2021, 12:18:44 am »
Nice update! You can really feel the tension of the investigation and how some possible motives are opening up!

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    10%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2021, 06:03:07 am »
Wow, wonderful story! 

I haven't read a whodunnit in decades, so I guess that adds to it.  But overall, masterful work and excellent writing!
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2021, 06:42:37 pm »
The Alpha Murders
by Rebecca Lawe

Chapter 3 - Things That Go Bump In The Night

I wonder how rich someone is when they have just a blank card with only their name and a cell number on it.  Ms. Rodrigues was happy to meet me for dinner.  What can I say I am irresistible.  Although why she kept calling me Hoss all the time I was going to have to figure out.  I am a detective after all.  I about choked when she named the place and said she had a reservation there already.  A meal there would be about the same as my car payment but if I was posing as a prospective VM member I guess I couldn't recommend we go to McDonald's instead.  I had just enough time to clean up and get into my actual good suit and get to the swanky place.  Mitzy was already there as the maitre d - this place had a maitre d - showed me to our table.  Mitzy was wearing a blue dress that showed off her body spectacularly.  As she rose to give me a welcoming hug I watched how her broad shoulders and broader chest worked so well in the tight dress, showing an amount of cleavage that might be illegal in some states.  It form fit so well it accentuated the curves and thickness of her body and I could have stood to lengthen the hug some but we sat down.

I was charming of course.  But it was easy to talk to Mitzy.  She was brash and outgoing and fun as hell.  I tried to work in as much about the VM club as possible without seeming too interested in it.  All I had to do was bring up my honest admiration of her body mostly to open that area up and ask about the club. 

"Everywhere else I seem to hit a plateau and can't progress but since going to VM I just keep gaining.  I start to wonder if there's a limit to it now," she said and flashed me a nice flexing arm that made the waiter sliding by gasp and we both chuckled at it.  She talked about the combination of training and nutrition they did.  Diet, yoga, weights.  Rinse and repeat. 

"Looking at you I am sold.  How do I get in?"

She smiled and patted my hand.  "They have a committee  of four of the senior members and then Delisle.  They decide."

"Can I bribe them, I mean grease the wheels, to get in?"

Her hand squeezed over mine.  Strongly.  "Those babes don't play.  I suggest you say yes ma'am no ma'am a lot.  The senior members don't hang around with us lower levels much, only one I ever see is Delisle.  Now hush and eat your meal, Hoss."  Her squeeze got right up to hurting but her smile was wide and genuine. 

"Yes ma'am," I said with a wry smile and had my excellent steak. 

"Oh you will go far," she said and laughed heartily which did delightful things to the top of her dress. 

The meal was amazing.  The company was better.  I had some more questions for Ms. Delisle and now enjoyed my night with Mitzy.  That was easy to do.  At the end the head waiter brought the bill.  Mitzy looked at him and with a sweet smile told him, "Hon the way you been staring down my dress all night maybe you better tip ME."  I nearly did a spit take with my drink and he turned a bit red but she quickly patted his hand and let him know she was messing with him. 

Then she turned to me and the sparkle in here eyes let me know it was my turn to be messed with.  She put the check on the table between us and then put her arm on the table her hand wiggling.  My eyebrows rose but wordlessly I leaned in and took her offered hand in the classic arm wrestling position.  It was impossible not to watch the swell of her chest and how the sleeveless arm looked and I just decided it was just going to fire me up to really go for this.   I squeezed the grip hard and tensed my arm and shoulder.  I nodded at her ready.

She did a quiet 3, 2,1, go . I tensed.  Flexed.  FLEXED!  I looked to explode my arm into it twist the wrist and lean my shoulder in hiking my chest a bit over the table.  And then my hand hit the table so hard it made a loud thudding noise that made people around look to see what happened.  I was slammed down firmly in  second flat.  Shit!  I mean holy shit wow.  My eyes wide.   "Wow," I muttered and resigned, my other hand reached for the check.  My arm throbbed from experiencing such power that I could not stop it for a second. 

Her left hand reached and stopped mine and now she had both my hands pinned.  "I win that means I get to choose.  I got this Hoss," and she scooped up the check and left me to shake out my arm and watch her.  "Now does my being able to do that make you nervous or excite you?" she asked as she stood and leaned over toward me close her cleavage showing off in front of me.

I tugged her hand down and to me and pressed it where she could feel what I thought of her display.   Her eyes lit up and her smile was so genuine "You ain't seen nothing yet Hoss," as her hand gave a little pulse to what she felt.

We took her car as my POS was going to spoil the mood.  Her house was of course huge and amazing.  We went in and as I looked around the stadium sized front entry I whistled.  "You can tour later," she said as she ducked down and suddenly I was over her shoulders like a sack of potatoes.  She ran up the stairs two at a time my weight of little hindrance to her and kicked open a door and in we went.  She pushed the door closed with her foot and heaved me onto the bed with a simple shrug of her shoulders. 

I lied there looking up at her as she slide the straps of her dress over the shoulders.  "Its not often when I find a strong guy who isn't annoyed or scared of my body when they see what I can do."  As she talked the dress fell away with a skill any stripper would have been proud of.  "And even rarer when that bod is a hot man I find interesting.  So buckle up Hoss and get ready for a night you can brag about when you're old and gray."  Her body stepped forward to the edge of the bed.  Her chest stood out clearly not needing the support of a bra to stand out perfectly.  Her hands on her hips she looked like a Valkyrie ready for battle and I said a light wow which made her smile so wide it made her face shine. 

As she reached for my pants I blurted out.  "Wait there's a few things I haven't been up front about."

She unbuckled the pants and peeled them down.  "Hoss I knew you were a cop the first second I saw you.  I will give you all I know that might help you find what happened.. tomorrow." she said with a flourish as she yanked down the pants.  My hardon was prominently thrust against the underwear.  And my prosthetic leg on the left leg below the knee jumped into view.

It was a pretty bad injury while in the army.   But at least being under the knee I could usually move around and do most things without people knowing what was the pant leg was covering.   

To her credit Mitzy barely blinked and instead carefully and slowly took the artificial leg off and set it carefully aside.  Then she faced the bed and lifted her arms.  And flexed.  The biceps leapt to impressive levels and the chest pushed out like torpedos.  Tight stomach and big, thick, strong legs finished the hot picture.  "Hoss, I am a 58 year old woman that is twice as strong as you," she said the flexing still growing and tensing.  The thick muscles now peaking, striating.   "If you find that exciting I can take you on a ride you will never forget."

58!  Holy crap.  She didn't look within 20 years of 58.  Somehow that this amazing collection of muscle and sex appeal was that old was shockingly hot to me.  My hardon picked that moment to answer for me and poked out of the top of my underwear.  She eyed it and made a wicked smile combined with an expression that seemed to be almost tears in her eyes as she reached down to my armpits heaved me up and banged me into the wall! 

I have no idea at what point my shirt and tie and jacket went flying around the room and just recall that I was plastered to the wall as if an industrial press was holding me there.  Except this particular industrial press had a 38dd chest slamming into my chest and the hottest skin you ever felt. My feet weren't really touching the ground and I gasped at the level of pressure.

I inhaled.  Pushed  my chest out and flexed.  My pecs and arms shook and bulged in effort to relieve some of that pressure as I heard Mitzy coo at it. "That's it Hoss.  Pump that lovely body up for Miss Mitzy.  Flex it.  Flex it so hard!"  I strained and felt every muscle engage and swell.  But I didn't move at all.  The pressure against me just increased. The lovely chest I had been watching all night pushed into my pecs and I gasped and started to wonder if I needed to lift my hands and do a self defense move.  Or a headbutt.

Mitzy seemed to sense my growing desperation and snatched my hands and pinned them to the wall.  Now I was worried and almost gave that headbutt but again she was like reading my mind and leaned in and kissed my lips and pinned even my head back to the wall.  The pressure on my chest grew and she sucked the air from my lips in the kiss.  My arms strained but it was not working one iota.  Good god she was going to kiss me til I passed out!

As my vision started to swim she pulled back and I sucked in air.  Her hands slid down my now pumped up body and felt at my crotch,  My hardon had lengthened and thickened in response to her amazing power and the feel of her body.  Even in the pain and worry of blacking out, that part of me had only grown more excited.  "One in a million Hoss," she said with a hungry look.   

I reached my hands for her arms and body but she gripped my one arm at the wrist while slapping the other away.  She pulled and ducked and in a flash I was up over her shoulders facing the ceiling.  Mitzy chuckled and gave a moaning noise that seemed to show her own power was even turning her on.  She walked around the room with me and got her hands on my leg and torso and held tight.  Not bending me but making it plain she could.

"You are one gorgeous hunk of man who's probably not used to this," she talked evenly and not as if holding me was making her overly strain but she accented certain words with jerking downward pulls that arched my body in a bit of a U and forced grunts out of me.  But in Mitzi's (uhhh) house we follow Mitzi's (UHHHH) rules."  The bends got more pronounced and my back was really feeling it now.   She continued the pulse and ease up for a bit and added in bending her knees and half squatting me back up.  I was starting to think that only double my strength was underestimating the difference between us and I wondered if giving up would help or make it worse.   

Her one hand migrated up higher and gripped my manhood.  It was throbbing and rock erect and sticking straight up.  As she felt it I felt myself do a  little twitching spasm.  "Why Hoss I think it might rain in here," the strong woman said with obvious glee as she gave it a squeeze combined with the deepest pull yet and my moans started to have double meaning.  "You seem to like Miss Mitzi's body and what it can do."  A pull and stroke had me shaking.

"I think Mitzi is the most amazing woman I have ever seen," I blurted out both meaning it and hoping a little flattery would improve my situation.

Mitzi swung me down like I was a baton instead of 214 pounds of person and slithered my body over hers until i was back on my one leg in front of her.  My manhood was in full salute to her, so erect it was angled up and throbbing visibly.  "It is MISS Mitzi," she said with a smile the sweat on her bod the only sign she had been working and making the pumped muscles look even better.  "But a good start," she said and her hands held at my arm pits as if she was worried I would have trouble standing.     

I was used to standing on one leg and balanced well even if my body was in a state.  I was throbbing, aching and about to explode as she had dangerously come close to actually making it rain in her room, but my machismo still desperately wanted to try and surprise her now.  People tend to think that 3/4 of a leg is not going to do anything so it comes in useful for subterfuge.  I leaned in to her pumped, hot body and fought to ignore the feel of it and instead hooked my leg like it was clinging to her like a vine.  My hands patted down her torso which she appeared to enjoy so my hands reached grabbed her at the hips and as my leg pressed at the back of her knee, I lifted with my hips and back and dumped her hard on the mattress with my body thumping down hard on top of her.  If it had been the floor this might have been a wicked takedown - on the mattress it was just hot.

I was rewarded with a surprised gasp from Mitzy and I followed by grabbing her hands in mine and pinning them to the bed.  My legs worked inside hers and tugged them apart some  as I arched my back and plunged myself into her.  Ok the little guy was calling a lot of the shots in my head right now but it was still effective enough to get a surprised gasp from the muscled goddess so I poured it on.   My hips drove in and I used the fact that she had made me so ramrod, steely stiff to help me really drive deep and full into her ready body.  That it was ready and wet and excited made me feel good. 

I gripped the hands tight and rocked my body feeling her curve and impressive top against me as I drove my hips with a bit of wildness.  My back was wide and pumped up and my legs flexed to put all I could manage into it and see if I could flood her with some feelings.  I thrust and pumped and held tight.

I felt her grip on my hands tighten even more.  For a moment I thought this meant she was reacting and then as I plunged in and arched and pressed, I then jerked to pull back up.  And didn't move.  She had somehow clenched inside and held me there.  Oh that can't be possible can it?  My back strained and butt bulged hard.  My hands jerked and tried to push my upper body up while she held tight to my hands as well and kept then pinned to the bed.  Pinned, but under her control. 

Then the pressure grew on my trapped member.  It felt amazing and then it hurt.  And then it HURT!  My eyes widened and I stifled a cry but my facial expressions must have shown what I was feeling as Mitzy chuckled.  "Oh Hoss," she drawled.  "At what point does the big strong man realize that although he thinks he has invaded the helpless woman, he is in fact surrounded by overwhelming forces?"  The crush grew to the point where I finally did cry out a sharp AHHHH and it reduced. 

It switched into something I can try to describe but its impossible.  She started showing a muscle control to a level I had never even thought or dreamed possible.  Mitzty started to flex her internal muscles so they traveled up and down my throbbing erection.  It started at the base and like a musical instrument it played each note down the length squeezing it alternately to the tip and then went back the other way to the base.  Then just to show it wasn't an accident she did it again.

My lips quivered and I made some sort of noises I would not even recognize as mine if played back to me and I struggled.  I strruggled hard.  My back convulsed so hard I pulled a muscle there.  My arms and legs and butt.  They all flexed to pull up.  To push down.  To go any direction in any way.  I flexed so hard it put any workout I had ever tried to shame.  But I didn't move.  Oh my hips jerked and shoulders swayed.  My hands remained fixed to the bed.  She found it enjoyable to make it look like I was holding her down when in fact it was her holding me so tight I couldn't even budge.  All the while her internal muscles were showing their virtuoso control.  Squeezing up and down my throbbing erection like it was a tube of toothpaste. 

I don't know if it was a facial tell or something she could sense inside but she could tell when I was about to explode and she squeezed tight and hard on the tip of my penis.  I cried out as UHHHHH she forced the orgasm back into me and went back to the delicious torture.  This repeated over and over.  I would get to the edge where you thought no force on earth could stop the orgasm and then she did and squeezed it back into me. My noises started turning into whimpers.   "Now Hoss," she said finally after I had endured who knows how long of this.  "Do you believe Miss Mitzy could make you cum til she decided when it would stop and that if I wished I could destroy this lovely thing inside me." She clamped down so hard and I saw spots in front of my eyes and jerked and strained wildly.  Wildly but ineffective of course.  Though I did see that her body was sweating heavily and was pumped beyond pumped now so at least I was making her work.  "Do you really believe?"

I nodded as I couldn't find my voice right then. The pressure went back to the up and down pulsing on me and I gasped out.  "I think if Miss Mitzi wants me to cum I will cum.  I think if Miss Mitzi wants me to cum twenty times I will cum twenty times, I think if Miss Mitzi wants me to never cum again I will never cum again." It all just blurted out of me like an avalanche as at that moment I really believed it.  This was control beyond what i ever knew control was even possible.  I was on top of this amazing woman but she had total control of every part of me and could do anything she wished with it.  I stopped straining and just stared down at her now smiling face.

"I knew you were a very smart boy, Hoss."  The pressure retreated and instead pressed hotly again.  "And good boys get rewarded," she said.  I almost cried as I felt the orgasm approaching knowing she was just going to squeeze it away again but instead I spasmed and erupted.  It went on and on, surpassing anything I had ever felt in my life.  AHHHHHHHH I convulsed and spasmed so hard things went dark. 

I think I was only out a moment as I jerked awake and looked around.  Mitzy was standing at the edge of the bed.  She was toweled off and no longer sweating but still so pumped and she lifted her arms and flexed.  Seeing me awake she leaned in.  "Now Hoss," she said slowly and deliberately.  The flexing arms and legs and chest pumped and strained in a show of shows.  "You will worship this body the way it deserves to be worshipped or things might go bad for you." She had this smile and I think she was only messing with me with the threat but if my sentence was having to worship and explore that heavenly body well I wasn't going to object.

I think that I could rise off the bed surprised her as I scooped her up and she made this giggle that sounded like it came from a teenager rather than a muscle packed near 60 year old goddess and I put her on the bed.  I started then on World Tour Miss Mitzy. 

About two hours later I came up for air.  World Tour Mitzy had explored every inch, and every spot of her amazing body.  At each spot I would tell Miss Mitzy how amazing it was as I felt and rubbed, kissed and licked, fondled and even humped each part of her.  Mitzy seemed to really enjoy it and cooed and moaned and writhed against the bed.  She didn't rush me or tell me where to go but left it up to me.  She would flex and pump each location of the Grand World Tour as I pressed and tested and felt it. She would make me guess when it was fully flexed and I was wrong every time as it got tighter and harder every time.   I would move to a new area and then return to old ones again drawing moans from her. 

Bicepland and Chestylvania received special attention and were popular attractions I kept coming back to but every spot was visited.  I poured myself into feeling and rubbing this body that had shown me such amazing things.  The legs felt like I was literally putting my head in the Lion's Den as I licked and kissed but this was my show now and she let me feel and rub.  She was so pumped now from tensing and flexing for me.  Letting me feel how the muscles felt relaxed and how they felt tensed.    I said something about how I wished I was strong enough to feel them really working and she tsked at me letting me know she didn't want THAT sort of submission from me.  I took my time and rubbed and massaged every square millimeter of her body. 

I was rewarded that by the end she was squirming and hot and panting.  She was sweatier than even before when she was controlling me so I guessed I did a good job.  I kissed up the cute tattoo on her left hip and lifted my head up to see her.  "One in a billion, Hoss."   She smiled.

I am not sure at what point my body got hard again.  At first I had felt like it might never get hard again such was the force of the release but somewhere in the crawling and pawing over her pumped body I was again ramrod hard.  I had found the spots she liked to have felt and which areas were sensitive.  I now moved over her from above.  She had been so long just letting me move on her that it was easy for me to slide in and get a perfect position over her.  In the army we had called this the North-South pinning combination.  My later study of judo had taught me it was called the Kami-shiho-gatame.  I held her arms at her sides between my knees, thighs and arms and I pressed down.  She gave an intake of breath and I tensed hard half expecting my body to fly off her as she exploded out.  This was a hold that was supposed to allow you to hold a stronger opponent down.  But there is stronger and then there is stronger. 

It felt like a volcano of muscle was rumbling under me as I pressed down.  So OK, even though I was maybe 99% expecting her to move me at will, I moved forward anyway.  My left hand moved under her leg and lifted her hips and legs up enough so I had access and I started to lick and suck at her.  She flexed which felt so hard under me but I held the hold hard and leaned my head and shoulders enough to really get into her and moan and suck.  My tongue fluttered and searched as intently as I had searched every other part of her.  Her moans intensified and at some point it turned into a 69 as she noticed my rock hardness sliding against her as I flexed into the position.  I licked and moaned into her and tried to maximize her reaction.  If I could keep the volcano focused at this point maybe I could contain it and ride the wave 

Her legs kicked down and lifted us up into a bridge and she jerked, spasmed and tightened.  I picked up the pace and held on tight to ride through her reactions and lick and suck and try to draw it out as long as possible.  My arms and legs corralled in and body pinned down so hard I was shaking in the effort of it.  I sucked and moaned and tried to flutter my tongue to send waves and vibrations into her as added stimulation.  Her body pumped even more amazingly as she arched up high and let out a loud moan.   She held up in a bridge an impossibly long time as I rode it and moaned and licked and strained to stay over her.  We finally crashed back to the bed and I untangled and rolled over to her.

I panted and gasped as she rolled over.  She brushed my sweaty hair back and smiled.  "Well that was a surprise Hoss.  I haven't cum when it wasn't my own idea in a long time.  Thank You."

"You are welcome Miss Mitzy," I replied.  Then my wry smile kicked in and I added.  "Now, why the hell do you call me Hoss?"

She laughed out loud.  She snuggled in close and we joined sweat and pumped bodies.  "You just look like a cowboy to me, Hoss."

I must have been deep asleep to not hear Mitzy get up and leave.  She left me a handwritten note saying something about being too cute to wake up along with a cup of coffee and another longer printed out sheet.  On it was a list of the Senior Commitee members of Virago Moderne with a few notes on each.  It also said that Sharla Lewis and Evangeline Murphy were good friends and always did everything together.  There was a handwritten note on the bottom, added after it was printed, that said.  "And stay away from Aline Lelisle.  She's a girl with some big problems. XO."  I scanned over the note.

"Well shit."  I said to myself.

Offline legfan71

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2021, 01:54:36 pm »
I really enjoyed the first 2 chapters of this story, but the third one was simply amazing. Incredibly erotic, memorable characters and an intriguing mystery or two woven throughout. Awesome start and I can’t wait to read more!

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2021, 04:38:42 am »
The Alpha Murders

Chapter 4 -  Distant Replay

“Going to a funeral?” Katelyn asked as I rolled in with my suit.  By the time I had gotten my prosthetic on, gotten dressed, retrieved my car and got in to work I was late but only a bit.  If I wasn't so sore and achy I might have made it in on time.  Katelyn looked especially hot today in a green dress that showed more cleavage than she normally did.

I ignored it and put the paper Miss Mitzy had left for me and pointed to a couple of the names.  Joyce Lewin and Cheryl Murphy.  “A bit odd they didn't tell us that our victims are the daughters of two of their Senior Committee.”  Katelyn nodded agreement and I saw her eyes go to the little note about Aline on the bottom.  “Delisle's daughter?” I asked.

“Niece,” she quickly cut in and showed me some impressive research done on the members of Virago Moderne.  I guess while some of us were out getting fucked senseless, others were doing work.  C'est la vie.  “Her brother lives in France and sent his daughter here four years ago to live with Ms. Delisle. “  I paged through some of the paperwork.  I winced as my back tweaked and Katelyn looked up.  “Rough night?” she asked.

“Uh.. I think I pulled a muscle,” as Katelyn  rose and walked behind me, I turned and waved a hand.  “It's fine, I don't need no Mr. Miyagi tricks to keep going through the day.”

“Mr. Miyagi?  How old ARE you?” she asked as she put a hand to my back the other on my shoulder and cranked back and my eyes suddenly blurred.  There was a crack I hoped wasn't as bad as it sounded but when my vision cleared I had to admit it was better.  “Wax on, wax off,” she said and clapped her hands together making her body tense up in spectacular ways. 

“See you knew the movie too, I'm not that old,” I complained.  Shaking my head to clear it of the images of Katelyn tensing up, I pressed ahead.  “Anything else of interest in this stuff?”

“The victim's financials are hinky,” she said sitting back down and pulling up a computer screen.  “They both had some pretty large amounts coming in that aren't accounted for by their jobs.  I sent Mac to run it down.”

“Good thinking.” Mac was the Americanized name of an Iranian immigrant that worked in our financial division.  If anyone could follow the money, he could.  He did things with computers that were probably illegal, but he was on our side.  I slid in to look at the bank statements when the phone rang and I picked it up.  “Tech says they got the Lewin woman's computer open and thinks we need to take a look.”

We had the computer brought up to us and wondered why the tech wanted to stick around and watch it with us.  We quickly got the answer when we saw that after the normal files and average stuff on every computer we found a directory of videos.  We opened the first one and it was an introduction for a contest between Sharla Lewin and surprise, surprise Evangeline Murphy.  A series of fitness tests.  The first was a simple competition of pull ups.  It was impressive to watch the bodies grip the bar and from a dead hang start and with good form crank out over 20 pullups each.  Very few people can do that and I heard a low whistle behind me reminding me the tech guy was still there. “OK bud, we got this thanks.”

When he left I turned to Katelyn and gave my own low whistle.  “Damn.” She rewarded me with a light punch to the arm.  Light as in my arm was numb for a minute or so but it was worth it.  The video went on to show a series of contests between the blonde and brunette gym rats.  They were evenly matched and seemed highly competitive.  Armwrestling was the only direct competition between them and even that split with Sharla winning left handed and Evangeline winning right handed.  Hanging crunches, pushups, knee pushups, planks, trunklifts, squats, wall sit no part of the body was left out.  The wall sit and squats particularly seemed like they would last forever with each woman not wanting to lose out to the other and going until total screaming, gasping failure.  Their muscles got so worked up and flexed and straining it was quite frankly - amazing.  The contests were intense but not mean spirited in fact each seemed to want to push the other to do more as long as they won.  The women appeared friendly perhaps even partnered but with a strong desire to outdo the other at the same time. 

At the end there was still not a clear winner so they announced one more test at the end of the video.  But there was no video of that last event.  Katelyn kept sifting through material on the computer while I got the one taken from the Murphy woman's house.  It didn't have a password. Finally, someone as lax as me with their computer and I started mousing through it.  “Got it,” I said and started watching.

For the last test of their competition the women somehow agreed on each finding a man they would bring to the club and fight in front of a small group of people.  The spectators would decide who “controlled their man better.”  Evangeline Murphy documented in video form all the preparations she made for this contest.  She talked through picking the right guy, one that was well muscled and moved well but wasn't a threat with fighting skills to thwart her plans.  She detailed those plans and even had video of some practice moves. 

The last part was the match itself. The guy she had picked was introduced as Lee.  Lee was a big specimen about 240 pounds and well put together.  He had sandy brown hair and seemed an amiable guy who even agreed to be interviewed for her video.  In the interview had said he knew it would be a tough battle, but he expected his size to take advantage of that one mistake, when he could pounce on Miss Murhpy and keep her down.   He had never really expected to have an offer to actually compete with a woman and was curious to see what she had planned for someone of his size.  Then he flexed for the camera.  The smile on her face at the end made it seem like famous last words time.

They came out to the mats where I had seen Aline take on the two dudes before.  Lee came out in some black trunks and bare chested with athletic shoes on.  He smiled at the crowd of about 10 women who were the judges of this contest.  He flexed and walked around loosening his shoulders like a boxer.  He looked big and imposing but I already felt bad for the dude.  Angie, as Ms. Delisle had called her, arrived in a white bikini.  Her hair was in pigtails to make her look younger but the body was tight and fit head to toe.  She gave a kissing motion toward Lee and he bowed.  He acted like he thought this was going to be a friendly struggle and I don't think he knew that the bet was on how well she was going to handle him. 

They came together and locked up and the man got an education right away of the woman's fitness as he pushed in like he figured he was going to swarm her back - but she gave ground only grudgingly.  Her feet hopped and dug in and as he grunted indicating he was putting a high effort into it she took a step back.  But as she went back and he followed. her arm slid under his and Angie twisted and expertly arm dragged him right to the mat with a nice thud.  She didn't follow up but let him roll and get up and nod at her as he shook out his arm and back. 

To his credit he didn't just try to do the same move, he shot in low this time as they came back together.  For a moment I pictured Aline putting the dude in the spladle from this position.  Angie responded by deftly avoiding it and snatching her leg back and pushing on Lee's back so he stumbled forward and in a shot she was behind him riding him into the mat.  She took hold of both of his wrists and pulled them up sharply and put her knee into his back in a sort of modified surfboard hold.  The man quickly saw how friendly this match was going to be as he cried out and his back arched sharply.  His muscles flexed impressively and he strained and rocked back and forth with his legs kicking hard, but all it got him was Angie jamming her knee harder into him and yanking his arms hard like she was rowing a boat. 

It became clear after a couple minutes that he could not escape from this hold.  Angie let his arms go pushed the back of his head down into the floor a little as she pushed off it to stand and wait from him to rise.  Lee rose slowly and looked around as if he wondered if it was over and she was instantly back on him.  Angie grabbed him around the waist from behind lifted and slammed him back in an impressive suplex and held him there long enough for everyone to realize it was a pin, if pins were counted in this struggle.  It was an impressive display of power to take the much bigger man down that way.

He slowly went to a knee and shook his head and blinked as Angie showed off and walked around and put her hands out to the man as if to help him up.  When he didn't reach for her hands she mock pouted and walked around demurely.  You could see the wheels spinning in both their heads as she figured what to do next and the man wondered what the hell was going on. 

He rose and she backed up and let him move around.  Finally, he started to move back in to lock up she never gave him a chance and she flew in and did a flying scissors on his waist and slapped him down hard onto his back.  Her arms took his near leg and yanked it first up and then sharply to the side  as her legs held and rolled him up.  He screamed out and tapped in seconds and she seemed almost reluctant to let go as she looked to the watchers with a smile.  She did release the hold and hopped to her feet bowing to them as he writhed around and got to his knees. 

It was a sight to see the big well-muscled man so totally helpless to the beautiful, fit woman.  He was waving his arms like he had enough but Angie had not and put on a show now.  She took him down in an elaborate judo throw, made him tap and as she rose this time she removed his right shoe.  Then she did a different move, made him tap and removed his left shoe.   Two more takedowns and submissions later, he was sockless as well.

Lee tried to move off to the exit now but a shape stood in the way.  Gemini.  I hmphed as I watched the recording.  Angie slide up behind him just pulling him down in a rear choke lock.  His strength was no longer up to working her off, so he quickly jerked back and submitted yet again.  As he recovered and sputtered she took down his trunks leaving him in only a jock strap.  He rolled to his hands and knees as Angie stood up over him patting his shoulder almost possessively. She said something to him and he looked up and then slowly bent down and kissed her foot.   Amazing how quick he had been reduced to the level of agreeing to that. 

Angie wasn't done yet though, and as he kissed her foot, she lifted it up pressing it to his face.  She rolled her hips and somehow moved so she was straddling Lee's broad back and seductively, like humping, she pressed him flat to the mat on his chest.  She lifted her arms and ran them through her hair undoing the pigtails and also showing that she wasn't even using her arms as her legs coralled his arms and held them back, while her butt rode his back making his chest and body grind the mat hard.   It was almost like the surfboard hold that she used before except her legs were what held his arms up as she rode his back and mashed him hard to the mat.

He groaned and strained uselessly and she giggled as she slapped his bottom and said something.  Her feet pressed in at the sides of his face and made kissing motions to the right and left trying to get to them.  Her knees pushed in making the arms constrict more and thrust her bottom making him thump the floor with a thud.  As she kept the lock and he gave up and gave up, she slowly reached back with her free hands and slowly slid down his last piece of clothing and leaving him naked. 

Angie rose off him and posed with her foot on his back.  Lee was done in and sweaty and barely seemed able to roll over onto his back.  But Angie sat him up and moved in behind him and hugged her arms around his back.  She hugged him almost gently as her feet rubbed down his sides and along his naked body.  He gave but she just shushed him gently into his ear as her feet worked and rubbed on him. 

Slowly his manhood rose up in response to her motions and her feet latched onto it on the sides and rubbed it in her feet.  He struggled and strained but she was able to hold him easily at this point and worked her feet until he finally exploded out shooting off toward the watching judges. 

Then, Angie patted him on the head and whispered something into his ear and rose off him.  She bowed and motioned over at Sharla that it was now her turn.  It was a virtuoso performance that was going to be hard to beat.

Gemini was the one to come out and help Lee out and she even gathered his clothes and helped him get some of them back on as she led him out and Sharla moved to the center of the mat.  Her opponent was not introduced as he came out.  He wore white karate pants with a black belt around them.  He was shirtless, and while he was nowhere near the size of Lee he was ripped and toned like a male gymnast - or maybe a blackbelt.  He was around 6 foot and 190 pounds with dark hair and a cocky smile.  The smile was showing now as he did some quick moves for the crowd making the punches and kicks sing in the air with their speed.  As he moved I noticed a tattoo on his side.  No it was more like a brand.   I paused it and zoomed in.  It was the Empress symbol from the Tarot deck.  Don't ask why I know that.  I clicked the image to continue. 

Sharla came out in an orange one piece suit with cutouts along the side that made her body just look like sin walking.  She was made up with her hair down and red lipstick.  The suit accentuated her curves and tone and she definitely had a different approach than Evangeline.  Her choice of opponent might make it hard to top the earlier, amazing performance.

Sharla played up the bombshell image and walked around in a strut and slid off high heels as she moved over and appeared to contemplate her opponent.  She lifted her arms and flexed impressive arms and asked if he wanted to just give in right now.  Her body arched and promised great things.  His response was to bow and take a ready stance.  He moved fluidly and well. 

The match was actually quite impressive.  The man was obviously a blackbelt and very proficient.  They moved and struck and countered and used holds.  She flurried out with some strikes and he blocked and fanned them away and struck back with kicks.  She put him in a standing arm lock and her impressively spun and actually struck her while escaping.  He put her in a headlock from the front and she bulled out lifting his legs but he managed to escape without being slammed down.  It was like a tutorial of moves at an athletically high level but if the contest was who controlled their opponent better there was not much doubt here.  Sharla had not scouted her opponent as well as Angie had.

In fact, It was the man who was the aggressor and chased the woman around the mat.  It was her body that got slowly worn down and battered by the occasional blow getting through. Her carefully applied makeup and hair didn't look so good with the amount of sweat she now showed.  After going for about 15 minutes of high level grappling, the man got the upper hand grabbing Sharla's arm as she attempted a strike, and did a complicated throw that landed her hard on her side.  His body kept her arm back and her other arm was under her body.  He slammed his knee into her side making her cry out, and his fist raised ready to smash down on her cheek.  He obviously expected her to concede to his position as he posed there. 

But the woman did not give and his hesitation proved costly.  Sharla kicked a leg up between them, and with great flexibility she got it high enough to pull and topple him over to the side.  On her butt, she raised a foot and heel kicked it into his side in payback.  For the first time the man cried out in distress.  She sat up as her leg pulled him down and she sent a wicked fist into the same spot on his side.  It thumped enough to hear and the man winced obviously.  Sharla quickly followed up and kneed him in the side as she sprang her body up.  The man was hurting.  Sharla sent a wave of blows into his side as she held him at this hips and kneed into the spot over and over.  You could hear him yell out “Maitta”, which I recognized as a surrender.  But she kneed a few more times anyway and forced him to roll over. 

He had hesitated and she had taken advantage but everyone had seen he was that close to winning if he had chosen to press his advantage.  Sharla tried to salvage it now as he lie there tending to his bruised side.  She undid his black belt and put it over her shoulder and slid down his bottoms and rolled him over to see him.  You could see the welt and bruise already forming on his side as his hands went to the mat to try and get up.  The impressive tone of his body was on full display as he dragged himself up.  The other obvious thing was that the man was amazingly well endowed.  To the point, where he could have made a porn star jealous.  That might be why she had chosen him in the first place for her sexy plans.

He bowed at her and she moved in and slid his blackbelt around his back and sort of danced with him ending with with the belt sliding over his growing manhood.  It stood out at impressive levels.  Even in the pain he was showing, his erection rose at the presence of the hot, sweaty body of the woman in orange that had forced him to cry out a surrender.  She flexed and moved her body around him seductively patting his body and he was reacting.  He was not fully extended yet but even at this point it was the largest I had ever seen. 

Sharla ducked under him and lifted his body across her shoulders.  He thrashed a bit which showed off even more that his flag was rising so noticeably above the rest of his body as he hung there looking up at the lights.  She set her body, and though her arms shook and legs wobbled, she extended and lifted him fully over head and held him there.  Her splendid body was showing off so well once she locked it out.  Legs bulging, arms held high and chest and abs working and pulsing.  In the effort to hold something as awkward as a body, he had sort of rolled so he was facing down now but she held him up high in an impressive feat and asked him to surrender again in a loud command.  He nodded and called out he gave.

She stepped forward and let his body drop.  She turned a bit and her hands were on top helping to slam him back down to the mat.  But in the turning of his body he was now coming down chest first instead of back first and when he hit there was a blood-curdling scream!  It took me a moment to realize what had happened and when I did, I oohed with him.  He had landed on his semi-erect penis.  He was writhing in total agony and calling out loudly.  People were stirring unsure what to do and if this was part of the game or not.  Sharla rolled him over and he was clutching himself and what views that could be seen appeared to show a badly bent member.  Gawd, I am going to have to look up if its possible to break your penis, I thought and felt twinges of sympathy pain. 

Sharla tried to keep going but he was screaming for help and asking for a damn doctor.  She had lifted up his left leg to the side and was trying to dance with it and continue what she had planned, but his screams were too much.  She seemed to realize there was no way she was going to win and for the first time I had ever seen, her face looked angry.  She cranked the leg with her arms as her foot stepped on the side of his knee as his shrieks grew even more.  She had tore up his knee, if not broken the leg entirely.  I looked at Katelyn and we both got the implication immediately.  Left knee pulverized.  On the recording, Sharla dropped the leg and kind of threw up her hands as people rushed in, both to keep her from doing any more and to tend to the man.  Someone yelled at the camera and it turned off. 

We both sat quiet for a minute.  Katelyn got her voice first.  “Ok,” she said, her hand patting my shoulder to rouse me.  “We need to find who the guys are, who were these judges in the crowd.  Get them all in here for questioning.  A brand like that, he should be easy to identify.”

I blinked.  “Hospital probably doesn't treat too many broken dicks,” I said and we both got quiet again for a moment.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    10%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2021, 02:01:08 pm »
Wow, outstanding descriptions !  Excellent !

And now we have a motive for murder.

I'm anxiously awaiting more    :rock:
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2021, 02:19:38 pm »
This is a great murder mystery. Great work.

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2021, 05:25:08 am »
The Alpha Murders
by Rebecca Lawe

Chapter 5 – Questions and Answers

It turns out you can break your penis.  It was difficult to not cross your legs and wince as the doctor explained that when soft, of course, it was pretty hard spot to damage.  But when rigid a hard blow can rupture the penis similar to a car tire hitting the curb too hard and tearing apart.  Ouch.  Try getting that picture out of your head.  Surgery may be necessary to repair it.

Getting information on anyone who had this done, on the other hand, was a more difficult process.  We had left the DA with trying to breakthrough the red tape to get the information on a patient who had this procedure and we moved on with our other leads.  Eventually we did track down a few names and quickly narrowed it to the one that must be our guy.  Katelyn went to track down the other man, Lee, from the video and to find out who had been the camera operator as I once again went back to the Virago Moderne club that seemed to be at the heart of all of this. 

Gemini let me in easily enough and the only hmph I could get out of her was when I said I wanted her to come to the station to answer some questions officially.  I headed back toward the offices and once again the French muscle pixie was working out. 

Aline Delisle was working out on some mats.  She was doing an exercise known as a Turkish Rise.  It's a challenging move just as an isometric body weight exercise.  But, of course, she was doing it with a kettle ball roughly about the size of a cannonball.  Starting on her back, and extending the kettleball out with one hand she stretched it up high, lifting it overhead.   Her arm and shoulder stood out in bold relief as she completed this.  Then, extending the cannonball up more, she pushed up on the other hand into a wide stretch that made her core and bottom show off their extreme tone.  Then, she slowly rolled her knee under her body making the torso stand out even more.  Completing the move, she pressed off the knee and rose to her feet, still holding the kettle ball overhead in one hand.  Her shoulders and traps bulged out like crazy, but her movements were still light and easy, like she was doing yoga even while extending a weight of this size.  Then, she rolled back down in the same cycle of movements, only in reverse.  She handed the kettle ball to her other hand and repeated.  She did it so slow and controlled, and her body so focused and immaculate, it was spellbinding to watch.  A large part of me wanted to walk over and see just how heavy that kettleball was but I restrained myself.   

Ms. Delisle outright refused and said she'd have her lawyer call down before she answered any more questions.  I beat my head on that wall for a while trying to get her to realize that people were being killed and the killer might not be done yet, but she didn't pay much attention.  When I  asked if she didn't care about her members, her look could have frozen water in a second, but it passed before she said anything.  When she asked if she was being arrested for something, I knew it was time to move on and see if I could shake loose any information here.

The girl was still working out.  She was swinging a weighted club around slowly and making her shoulders and back work magnificently.   I had never used them as a workout and wondered if it was more a stretch, or muscle building, or both.  I must have been staring pretty hard, because Aline stopped and set the club down on its weighted end and sauntered over to me.  “After swinging that for a while, swinging your arms feel lighter than the air,” she said with a smile and did some quick shadow boxing that showed impressive form.  “Is the case going well?” she asked.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised she knew I was a cop.  I was probably known to everyone in the club.  The niece of the owner, most of all, probably knew all about me by now so I just shrugged.  “No one here seems much worried about members being killed,” I said brutally, nodding my head toward her aunt's office.

“Mon dieu,” she said clicking her tongue.  “It is terrible.  I know those girls were into some bad stuff but zey do not deserve to be killed from it,” she stated in an off handed manner as she toweled off.

Herr shoulders were wide but feminine and attractive.  She looked like a top level swimmer and I started to wonder if there was anything this girl would not excel at.  I must admit I was busy watching her towel off and it took me a beat longer than it should have to register what she had just said.  I finally snapped out of it.  “What bad stuff?”

“Zey,” she looked around and lowered her voice to a whisper.  “Zey, you know, fight men for money and film it and sell it.”

After a few more minutes with the gorgeous muscle girl I burst out to get back to the office.  I rushed in “Lewin and Murphy were....” but Katelyn motioned with her hand at the computer.  L & M Videos was up on the screen.  Damn, I hate being scooped. 

L & M Videos had about 20 videos up of women fighting against men in different scenarios and locations.  These videos assured the watcher what they saw was real and they even interviewed the men after – usually in recovery in bed – about the experience.  They also offered real life encounters with some of their “girls” and there was a link with 5 women profiled.  The first two were Evangeline Murphy and Sharla Lewin.  The other three were women I had not come across, but I was 99 and 3/4 % sure they were also going to be Virago Moderne members. 

The most prolific among them in terms of number of videos was a 20ish woman called “Joanie” in the videos.  Joanie was short and bubbly with brown hair she usually put in pig tails.  Add in a little gum chewing and high socks and she was the perfect little schoolgirl.  Just a schoolgirl with the body of an Olympic level gymnast.  In fact, she appeared to be a gymnast with some of her moves.  Most of her videos appeared to be of that genre where she would appear young and innocent until confronted and then become a sexy wildcat in her dismantling of the man.  I must say it was effectively done.  Her “change” from glasses and demure clothes to fighting attire was something that would make Clark Kent proud. 

In one video she was in her schoolgirl persona when she was accosted by a large, muscled man. It moved predictably enough to someplace private, where she took off the glasses, put her gum on his table, and stripped down to the leopard bikini conveninetly under her clothes and tore the big man apart.  It really reminded me of the match on the computer where Ms. Murphy had taken down Lee.  Joanie's style was more gymnastic and bouncing around, but no less powerful and dramatic.  She concentrated on her legs a lot, which was understandable given they appeared so large she must have trouble finding clothes to fit her combination of tiny waist and large thighs.  Towards the end of the video, Joanie was behind the big man and scissoring him.  He was noticeably bruised and messed up and she looked fresh and like she was gathering energy from the destruction. The man was either a first rate actor, or his pain and submissions were real.  I was betting on the latter. 

After the destruction there was an addition where the man was interviewed a week later.  He winced when he moved some and indicated he was still recovering from some bruised ribs but was fine.  He gushed about how amazing Joanie was.  When he was asked if he would fight her again, he actually blanched white a bit and quickly said “Oh no way.  I will watch her anytime but I won't try that again.”  Joanie walked in then and smiled at him and he looked like he might pee in his pants.  She shook his hand and told him it was great fun and she hoped he was all right as she kissed him on the cheek.  The contrast of the big man and Joanie once again with the glasses and pigtails and young clothes was striking and obviously the purpose of this add on.  When she hugged him she lifted him off his feet a touch which made him wince.  It faded out with her flexing for the camera and reminding the watchers to send their comments and requests because you never knew who she was going to meet up with next.  She was by far the most commented on grappler in the L & M stable .

We went from having nothing to having too many people to talk with.  An officer came to let us know that Gemini had arrived and also a Mr. Lee Hanks was in room 2.  We were still waiting on the warrants to find the name of the other male fighter from the video and now we needed to run down the rest of this L & M crew.  The members of the Virago Moderne Senior Committee and Ms. Delisle Senior certainly needed to answer a few things as well.  It was going to be a long day, and after a long night too.  Splitting it up, Katelyn went to talk to Gemini in room 1 while I talked with Lee in the other. 

Lee Hanks (no relation) looked just like the video.  Big, strong and amiable.  He pumped my hand in a hearty handshake and asked what it was all about.  I started with asking him about his match with Evangeline at Virago Moderne.  He laughed and replied “Yeah, that was a helluva thing wasn't it?”  He went on to gush about how amazing that little filly is.  Yes, he actually used the words little filly.  Far from harboring any ill will toward her, he really seemed to have quite a crush on her.  “It's really a shame she plays for the other team,” he said.

“She told you she was lesbian?”

“She is just constantly with that other babe, and sure she will use sexiness as a weapon fighting me, but she never seemed to have any desire to date me,” he said totally up front and showing no nervousness to talk about his massacre.  “She was awesome.  Made anything I tried to do seem like nothing.  Amazing.  If she worked over someone too much and is in trouble for it, I can vouch that he must have deserved it.”

He did not know even who I meant when I asked about the other man. After his fight, he said a gorgeously large, black woman took him to an office and made sure none of his injuries were serious and rubbed him down some and helped him hydrate.  Gemini.  When I told him Evangeline was dead, he seemed genuinely distressed.  I gave him a few more questions but I had already crossed him off as a suspect, and I thanked him for his time and went to the other room to see how Katelyn was doing.

As I entered both heads turned to see who had come in.  Katelyn and Gemini had their arms up in an arm wrestling position across the table and were locked in and straining.  Gemini's eyes startled a bit, like she had been caught doing something wrong and then her arm slammed down!  Katelyn winked over at me and growled at the big woman, “Ok, now talk.”  Katelyn's sleeve was rolled up to the elbow but you could see the press of the bicep and tricep at the sleeve and the forearm snaked with veins.  Her shoulders were so wide and full as she eased back on her suit jacket.   Katelyn's body was the stuff of legend in the office.   But the legend was usually more like Bigfoot in that no one ever actually saw fully what her body looked like.  She was always well dressed and covered and gave only hints of what lie under.  Even I had only seen little bits here and there in all our time together. I was always getting grilled by the other detectives on what lie under those magical jackets and suit coats.  This was the most I had seen of her using her body and good lord, if she was hanging in there with Gemini, I was speechless.  I was unsure if Katelyn winning was because I had walked in or not, but to even be in the ball park with that big woman was something else.  I hoped my jaw wasn't hanging down and that I covered up some of my reaction to the scene. 

Gemini rubbed her arm and had this bit of a smirk on her face that was probably for me as she talked.  “I took the big guy, Lee something out after Angie,” she paused a bit as she said the name, “worked on him so well.  Made sure he wasn]t bad hurt or like going to sue or anything.  He was funny.  Like he got off on what she did.  I never saw the other fight.  Guy's name was something off,” she snapped her fingers and looked up as if in thought.  “Joad.”

“Come on no one is named Joad,” snapped Katelyn as I stood back and just watched.

“Joad, I never knew the last name,” she affirmed.  “As for their L & M crap I don't know a lot about it.  Lord knows I tried.”  Her eyes rolled and then locked with Katelyn who stared daggers back at her and she continued.  “I mean they are all rich bitches right?  They don't need any money, they just do it for the kicks.  That ain't supposed to be what we're about am I right?” Gemini's stare at Katelyn was rigid and fixed.  Then she looked down and continued.  “I kept asking if there was any work they could throw my way but Sharla thought I didn't fit their look.   They wanted more the aerobics bunny type to walk in and surprise the guy I guess.” 

I thought  there was some contempt in the way she said Sharla's name and Katelyn must have noticed it too because she pressed her on it.  I nodded, that she had this handled and slipped back outside.  A while later, as I sipped a coffee, Katelyn came out to join me.  She held out a pad.  She told us all the names of VM Members who had done matches for L & M.  Their real names, as most seemed to use an alias in their matches, which made sense I suppose. 

“Hey, good work in getting all this - muscles,” I said with a smile as I patted Katelyn's arm. 

Katelyn's eyes lit up and she seemed relieved I wasn't being weird about what I had witnessed in the interrogation room.  She flexed the arm a bit and even through the jacket – wow. 

“Watch it, or we can start arm wrestling to see who picks up the lunch tabs.”

“Ohh i think I got tendinitis or some -itis that makes me unable to do that.” I winked at her as I looked through the list and circled Joad.  “A dude named Joad with a brand of a tarot sign on his side and a broken penis.  How come we haven't found THIS guy yet?” 

You could make a loop recording of Katelyn's laugh, and it would cheer up clinics of depressed people.  “Can't be too many that fit that profile.”

Since we were still waiting for the warrant to get the medical records info on this Joad, we went to see the mothers of the victims.  I said Joyce Lewin and Katelyn said we should see Cheryl Murphy first. So in true detective fashion, we rock, paper, scissored it – Cheryl Murphy it was then.  Sigh, I might win one of those some day. 

Cheryl Murphy lived in a big estate in the same part of town where the VM club was located.  The entrance had a big iron gate but it was open when we arrived so we poked our heads in and started inside to the front of the house. A couple steps into the property a large, angry man in a black tank top and shorts came running toward us.   I was reaching for my badge and was in the process of lifting it up and identifying us, when his fist, roughly the size of Colorado, slammed nto my abdomen, and I went down to one knee.  Damn, that was a good blow.  I gulped as it seemed every bit of my air was gone.  He turned toward Katelyn but she moved faster, grabbed his arm and threw him back to the fence. And I mean threw him!.  She turned her hip and did a classic judo style throw and the big man flew the 5 or 6 feet we had traveled inside the gate to slam back first into the heavy fencing.  Stunned, it gave Katelyn plenty of time to move over to him, twist his arm up in a way that just looked plain painful from here, and forced his head down to the grass. 

Over his cries of pain and Katelyn ordering him to stay down I heard, “What's going on here?”  I turned from Katelyn's latest display to see a stunning red haired woman in a black bikini, standing hands on hips in front of me.  Still on one knee, I waved my ID out in front of her.  She took a second to examine it and then motioned with her shoulder.  “Well, come on in then.”  Katelyn looked around like she had forgotten she had a mountain in an arm lock face down on the grass, shrugged as she let go and walked in, leaving me behind.

I looked over at the big man working to his hands and knees.  “Women,” I said with a grunt as I worked to my feet and followed after them. 

Unfortunately, when I had arrived, Cheryl Murphy had put on a robe.  I patted Katelyn lightly on the back as I sat next to her.  “My hero,” I whispered and she wrinkled her nose at me in lieu of sticking her tongue out.  We were with company after all.  Ms. Murphy looked composed and serene in a chair across from us.

“I am sorry my masseuse did that, Detective Town,” she said smoothly.  “But, you did enter unannounced after all.”  Up close, there was still little sign that this was a woman old enough to have an adult daughter.  Her crossed legs were past toned but not bulky.  Even in the robe, there was ample evidence she was extremely well shaped and prominent up top.  She seemed so polished and well spoken but there was some hint of puffiness around the eyes and you realized that this was a woman who had just lost her daughter.

“No sweat, I let my partner handle the light work,” I said as I was still getting my wind back.  I heard a reaction from Katelyn, but didn't look to see if it was a laugh or a cough.  “We are deeply sorry about what happened to Evangeline and are working hard to do everything we can to find out what happened.”  The carefully made up public face of the woman did a nod but otherwise did not react to my statement. 

When she talked she seemed to always stare directly at Katelyn and address everything to her.  Even when I was the one who asked the question it was clear her answer went to Katelyn.  It was infuriating and I had to repress the urge to wave my hand out in front and go “yoohoo”.  Katelyn asked the woman about the video production company and the video we had seen from the club of her and Lee. 

“Ah the video thing,” Ms. Murphy's expression looked like she had tasted something bad.  “I did not think it was a good idea or a good use of her talents, but the young seem to crave adventure.  She could ask for money any time and have all she wished but it was the idea that it was theirs I think.”  She paused and looked up and tented her fingers.  “As for the video , she was spectacular.  I have raised my girl – had raised - to be an Alpha Woman, and she did it to perfection there.” You could just hear the capital letters in how she said Alpha Woman.  “Surely this man can not be a suspect in this...business.”  She rose to her feet as she said this, and her hands clenched tight. 

We assured her that Lee harbored no ill will and how he seemed quite upset about her death. 

“But, being a perfect Alpha Woman might at times piss...uhhh rub some people the wrong way,” I said,  fishing a bit. 

Ms. Murphy sat down and still did not look at me.  “Being a true Alpha Woman,” she said staring straight at Katelyn, “means standing up for yourself and celebrating yourself.  It means showing your gifts and hard earned abilities  so they may be properly appreciated. A bully is a bully no matter of what sex, and has little to do with being an Alpha Woman.  My Evangeline knew this.”  Finally her eyes looked to me and squinted.  “She would not have...," she paused as if the words were distasteful, "... pissed anyone off, detective.”

I sat up to counterpoint but Katelyn's arm pushed gently against my chest and held me back, “So no one you know of might have harbored ill will towards your daughter for her videos or any other adventures she might have engaged in.” It was way too political sounding a question but got to the same general point I was going to ask. 

“No one I know of.” she replied evenly, again not looking at me.  “The far more likely outcome of my Evangeline adventuring with anyone would be their falling in love with her.  Certainly not hating her enough to do this.” and she shuddered. 

We tried a few more avenues but got little information after this.  When we asked about the Senior Committee of Virago Moderne she flatly refused to talk about that.  Katelyn and I both felt we were done here and thanked the woman for her time and again expressed our condolences.  I gave her a card to call if she had anything of assistance for us, and she took it like she was handling toxic waste.  Hell, I had showered this morning. 

As we left I shook my head and mumbled.  Katelyn asked me what was wrong.  “First rule of Virago Moderne, is no one talks about Virago Moderne.  That place is spooky.”  Katelyn hmphed and I wondered if she was channeling Gemini. 

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Alpha Murders

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View