Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577357 Posts in 73483 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 07:15:25 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Alpha Murders
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Alpha Murders  (Read 16929 times)

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: The Alpha Murders
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2022, 01:22:21 am »
Happy holidays, hope to see more when you had fun.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2022, 01:22:21 am »

Offline Layingthelawe@gmail.com

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2023, 05:10:33 am »
The Alpha Murders

Part 11 – Katelyn's Day

“What the hell do you mean, he just disappeared?  He has one leg and is so badly concussed he can barely see straight?  What the hell kind of place do you people run here?”  I knew I was shouting and arching up tall.  This made my chest jut out so much it looked like it was going to hammer into you.  I was wearing my normal no nonsense skirt, flats (I am damn tall enough without heels) and a white button shirt.  When I arched, the shirt was in danger.  It usually ended up scaring the normal people.  These people needed to be scared.  A police detective doesn't just disappear from his hospital room!   

“Calm down detective,” the man was saying his hands outstretched to me in a placating manner.  I forget his name. The head of security at the hospital.  He looked equal parts aroused by and scared of me.  What a joke.  I brushed past him and started giving orders.  I intended to just brush him with my shoulder in a power move, but I guess I connected too well and he nearly fell as I went past.  The tech guy was competent so I went directly to him.  He only looked aroused and not nervous at all.  That I could deal with. I asked to see every camera the place had so we could see who came in and out of here.  We needed to find him quickly.  Before...   Shit, Paul you really stepped in it this time. 

The tapes at the hospital were about what you expected them to be.  Crap.  Finally, on one camera there was a quick blurred shot of a woman walking past.  She was followed quickly by a second woman carrying a bundle over her shoulder.  That had to be him.  The way the big woman carried the weight indicated she was probably a Virago member.  There were no good shots of the big woman, the bundle on her back obscured her features.  The one in front was chesty to the point of caricature.  It wasn't a good shot, but maybe with a shape like that she would be noticeable.  The camera was grainy and terrible, but it at least caught a profile and gave me something to send in as an APB.  Could she be this Empress?  Was Paul right and she was putting an end to his investigation.  Shit.  Not as long as I am around.

I printed out the best shot I could get and swept out leaving the idiot Chief of Security in my wake and went directly to Virago Moderne.  I was pissed and I know I was not thinking real well, but when Gemini tried to slow me down at the door I – reacted.  I lunged in to her and slammed her back to the wall.  She is a big woman.  More than big even.  I am a force of nature.  Even someone as impressive as Gemini was not going to be able to slow me down much.  My forearm pressed up under her chin and held her there securely as I held out the photo with the other hand.  I yelled out asking who this was and is she a member here.  I pushed in so hard my body crushed in on hers and she was sputtering unable to really respond.  It felt good to push so hard against a body I knew could take it.  So I did.  Her body was impressive in its struggles.  All her muscles so swollen and pronounced and swelling ever larger.  I held them plastered to the wall with a hand to spare.  It felt good not to hide what this body can do.   

I started to growl out another question when I felt a hand on my arm.  I spun angrily right into Nana Mitzy.  Her familiar busty shape was tensed and alert.  She stared at the photo and then at me.  She made a come with me gesture with her head and I let go and left Gemini there to recover and be mad at me.  Mitzy went to Jennifer's office and sat down, but not behind the desk I noticed.  I slumped in the chair next to her.  Without speaking, she took the surveillance photos and looked them over.   

“Her I don't know, probably just a flunkie,” she said plopping down the photo of the giantess carrying Paul over her shoulder.  She spoke quietly and without her normal flair and energy.  This shape is unmistakable, even with this terrible a photo.  It's Anya Decker.  I didn't know she was even in the states.  She had been gone somewhere for quite a while.”   

“Decker?” I asked, the wheels turning.  “So she's the daughter of...

Miss Mitzy's hand compressed on my forearm and stopped me.  I flexed against it, but the old trainer still had quite a formidable grip.  “Yes, she's the daughter of this place's last fuck-up and how involved she is with this fuck-up I don't know.”  She stood up so fast I jerked in reflex. “Come with me, there are some things you need to know.”

I shrugged and went with Nana Mitzy.  She had always been sweet and kind even when she put us kids through workouts that left you crying.  Of course, it was the others crying and me asking for more, but it doesn't change that Mitzy was one of the good ones.  We didn't talk a lot as we drove to her lovely home.  I knew it well.  As we drove, I called in and gave a description to a dubious officer of one Anya Decker for an APB.  I could only imagine what the officers would do with this description.  Stake out all the strip joints and breast enhancement clinics?  As we pulled into Mitzy's driveway, she looked over at me and said, “I always thought it was your destiny to run this place,” she paused as I must have shown I was going to interrupt.  “I always admired your choice and am proud of what you are today.”   

When we got out of the car I went around and hugged her tight.  I crushed it hard knowing I did not need to hold back much with this amazing body.  I pulled her up to her heels in thanks and then we went inside.  Once seated she continued.  “Since you left young, you never found out about my other area of expertise...”

“You mean the sex stuff?  Yeah, stories got around.” I said to her surprised expression.  “What's that got to do with the case.”

“The other night Paul was here.”  I squirmed a bit uncomfortably, and she continued.  “He was cute, thinking he was pumping me for information when I had him pegged as a cop the first time I saw him. He was charming and fun.  He was quite something and he really has a thing for muscle, so I brought him back here and used ...certain techniques that I have and really wowed him with them.  He was superb and impressive himself, but what I do is hard to keep up with.  Anyway, I just wanted you to know that one.  Once he told me about this Empress, I began to worry that the old stories we used to tell all you kids stuck with some of you too much.  Or at least with someone.  Someone who I think is using some of these techniques,” now Mitzy paused and seemed to have trouble getting the words out.  “I think this Empress has somehow been using my techniques to help control and create her followers,” she got out finally.   

I sat quiet for a moment.  Paul really had a thing for muscle?  Well, shit.  Nana Mitzy put the moves on him and he liked it?  Well, she is a stunner that's for sure.  But Nana Mitzy?  Then the other parts of what she said registered on me and I began to pepper her with questions of who would know her techniques.  Did she teach them to anyone?

“No, I never thought anyone was ready for it yet.  You would have been a good candidate as someone who could use it wisely, but you were too young when you moved.”

“Do you keep any records or I don't know, instructions,” I asked.

Nana Mitzy jumped up as if just thinking of something and went to another room.  I heard her rummaging and then some curse words.  “Fuck, fuck, fuck fuckity fuck.”  Nana Mitzy always had a real gift for cursing.  She came back holding some well worn journals.  I had never seen her upset before.  Her body language was some combination of defeated and pissed.  “There are parts missing.  It was only supposed to be for me.  Journals of my discoveries of what worked and what didn't.  Pictures and directions.  It showed how I do..what I do.  I never intended....” Her voice trailed off.  I waited for her to calm.  “Anya used to be here all the time, practically lived here after her mom died.  There was a little pack of them too that followed her like a puppy, it could have been any one of them that took my....”  I patted her arm and got the names and thanked her.  One name sure stood out here, and I needed to check it out.  I told her none of this was her fault and I hugged her so tightly that I heard her gasp some from it before I eased up.     

Nana Mitzy was getting her breath back which made her chest do some impressive gymnastics.  “Even with your power, I could do things that would make you lose total control and beg me, young lady.” Nana Mitzy said, a bit of that devilish smile flashing on her beautiful face.  “When this is over, come by and I will be your trainer one more time.”

I smiled and my hand clapped on her shoulder.  “We will see who trains who, old lady,” and I made my eyebrows wiggle up and down.  Damn, I think Town was rubbing off on me.   

But now, I had work to do.  The Virago Moderne women were all something special, and the Empress's chosen ones were of an even higher order.  But they were dealing with ME now.  I don't know who this Empress was, but I had not met anyone yet who could keep up with my body when I went into action.   

I went back to the office and got Mac working on Anya Decker and digging into anything he could find about her.  I also asked for everything on Jennifer Delisle and how her niece came to live with her.  As I waited, I made a tour of the minions we currently had in custody.  I started with Yuko Abramson.   

The stunning Asian woman looked cocky and confident, like she was sure she was going to be out of here any time now.  Something in her look and attitude pissed me off and after her fifth “No Comment”, I slammed her to the wall and held her there.  My arm bulged and shoulder exploded as I gripped and lifted.  I tensed so hard I felt my shirt stretching to its limits, and I bought shirts that had high limits.  I pinned her to the wall with her feet a good 6 inches off the floor.  The wall helped the lift, but I might not have needed it.  My other arm slammed into her chest to keep her still.  It also provided a satisfying GASP from her pretty lips.  My arm pressed so tightly I knew I was leaving marks.  I didn't have time to waste.  Paul might not have a lot of time left.  I needed to awe one of these babes into accidentally spilling something.  When I snarled about where Anya Decker was, she seemed genuinely shocked and had no idea who that was.  I searched her face and didn't think she was that good an actress and was telling the truth.  I dropped her and felt good at the noise of her smacking the floor as I turned and left without looking back.     

I moved over to Melissa Shipley and Janet Parker.  I was looking a bit disheveled now, shirt untucked and hair not in its usual perfect place.  Life was usually not enough to mess my hair, but this was an abnormal day.  Having the two women together was a plan.  I was trying to use to get something fast.  I started with a little discussion about their training.  They were only too happy to talk about their bodies.  So they were at least talking to start with.  I had some things from the gym that showed their tremendous progress and asked how this was possible.  Based on the story I heard from Paul and Deena they had progressed even more than what this data showed.   

“So working for this Empress was a big boon for your training routines weren't they?”  I leaned in and my chest barreled out and showed generous cleavage, another thing I generally never did.  This shirt was getting a big workout today and was passing its limits.     

“What's an Empress,” the one snarled making the other one laugh.  So much for accidentally getting info out of them.   

“It's too bad, you both have so much farther to go and will never see her again.  I mean you are so damn weak yet aren't you?  You let a one legged, old man take you down!”  I snarled the last part as I grabbed Janet at the shoulder and neck and lifted her up.  My left hand compressed and went white in the knuckles as I squeezed her neck.  The arm bulged so much even the shirt could not hide it as I lifted her bodily out of the chair.  My right hand searched down, slapped in at her thigh, and I swept her overhead in one quick movement like a snatch in a weightlifting event.  My intention was to awe them since power seemed to be what they respected.  Her eyes bulged out and she rocked and arched wildly, but I held on tightly and held her overhead - arms locked out and unmoving.  Even I was impressed and felt hot from this little move.  “Where's the Empress?  Where's Anya Decker?”   

It was Melissa who called out, “Who the fuck is Anya Decker?”  She had risen from her chair and she lunged at me to help her friend.  I was ready for it and my foot kicked out right into her midsection.  She ooofed and doubled over.  I dropped Janet down and remained holding her head by the hair.  I took the same grip to the still gasping Melissa and pulled.  This created a little head cymbal crash for them to remember.  They looked amazed.  I stood back and flexed openly.  I think with a little work, I could have gotten them to tell me anything, but they honestly did not seem to know who Decker was.  I was in the process of grabbing for their heads again, when the captain crashed into the room and screamed at me to stop.   

I reluctantly let go and left the two dizzy women in the interrogation room as Cap tore me a new one.  It was like a scene right out of a cop movie, and I guess I deserved it.  “Paul doesn't have the luxury of time, Cap,” I said with a snarl that made him step back.  I even intimidated him today.  I sighed and took a deep breath that popped a button on my shirt and forced myself to calm down.  “I am sorry. Put me down for any disciplinary action I deserve, tomorrow.”  And with that I swept past him and out to my desk to collect my things.   

Sitting at my desk was Gemini!  She had some of the case material out and was thumbing through it. “Making yourself at home?” I asked and was rewarded with her jumping and looking a bit nervous.  It was a fun sight to see such a huge, gorgeous body look worried.   

She put her hands up as if to indicate she was not up to any harm.  “I was just wondering why you were spending so much time on this guy,” she said as she put out the file on Joad.  “He always seemed content and well taken care of if you know what I mean.  I mean I couldn't find anything about the other guy...” 

“What other guy?!” I said so sharply that Gemini flinched and she kind of turned in her chair.  Her muscles swelled in a fight or flight reaction and I put out my hands palms up to soothe her.  “What other guy?” I said more quietly.   

Gemini swallowed and continued.  “About a year before Joad, there was another match where this big, cocky guy got crushed up really badly.  Had some sort of spinal injury and had to learn how to walk again and all from what I heard.  What was his name?”  Gemini put her finger to her chin and looked to the ceiling in thought.  “Timmy!  Yeah that was it.  Timmy was big dude on campus until he got broke.”

“Who broke him?” I asked leaning forward at Gemini until we almost bumped together. I am used to putting my chest out there as a way to make people feel uncomfortable, but Gemini was as big if not larger than I was there, so I don't think she even noticed.   

“Well I think Ms. Delisle did not have her moves under as good control as she does now.  And she always likes to show off and hmm, play with her prey.  She always took care of him after that I heard, or maybe it was the Lewin's that paid for it all, but I never saw him again.”

“Jennifer Delisle?”

Gemini giggled.  It made her top bounce in ways I would normally enjoy.  Not today.  “No, she might have had matchups, but she never would have done them in public.  This was Ms. Aline.  She always likes to show off in public,” Gemini said.   

“Aline Delisle?  The little girl that looks like a fairy princess?  She tore up a big guy that badly?”

Gemini nodded.  “ I think that little girl, as you call her, could take you and me on together and we would be in big trouble.”  I stared, but her face looked totally serious.  This was the second time in an hour someone told me that I was no match for their skills.  ME.  I think they were the ones that didn't know what they were dealing with here.  This case just got more convoluted and warped all the time.    And what did any of this have to do with Anya Decker and some big thug carrying Paul out of the hospital in the middle of the night?   

I patted Gemini on the shoulder and thanked her as I gathered up all my stuff and was headed out.  Just as I reached the door, Mac caught up with me and told me that nothing odd was showing up on the Delisle's.  Aline came to live in the States when her mother got divorced.  I nodded and stopped him and asked him about the Lewin's.  The Lewin family owned a few properties in town.  He gave me the addresses and I thanked him.  “Oh yeah,” I called back to him as I paused the door.  “See if you can track down if Aline Delisle had any trouble in France before she came here.  Also, if Aline Delisle got in trouble, why the Lewin's would be the ones bailing her out.  Any ways you can connect those threads might crack this thing open.”  Mac nodded and I headed out the door.

Sitting in my car was Gemini!  This was starting to be a damn habit.  “I am sure I locked my door,” I said as my hands clenched into fists over and over at my sides making my forearms ripple.  “Do I need to run you in for breaking and entering?”

“Paul Town is a smarmy, little prick.” she started.  “He isn't afraid of anything and likes to poke at things and see how they react.  I like him.  And you need the backup.  Come on, we're wasting time.”   

As we drove I gave her the lowdown on how this was going to work.  She did what I said when I said it.  I needed to make sure we didn't do anything that invalidated any evidence we found.   

“Yes Ma'am,” she replied and I could hear the smile in her voice.  She wasn't wrong though that I might need some backup on this damn case.  Someone who understood what a threat these VM babes were might be valuable here.   

The first two addresses were a bust.  Commercial property that seemed innocent enough.  Gemini had a feel for this stuff.  She knew how to ask a question without giving anything away and seemed to read the body language and responses well, knowing when to follow up.  At the second location the guy we were talking to had been a bit twitchy, but she nudged me and shook her head no.  When we went back to the car I asked her what she had meant.   

“He wasn't guilty of anything, he was just scared of our bods,” she responded, like that was an every day thing.  Well, maybe that was.  Not often you ran into two over 6-foot tall women with bodies rivaling Arnold in his prime.  Having two right in front of you might flummox some people. One of the things I had learned as a cop, was to conceal some of my build with my clothes.  When I first started, I had a hard time questioning suspects when they just stared and didn't hear anything I had said.   

The third address was a house.  I parked and was starting to get out, when Gemini reached and held me back at the chest.  I jerked in my seat angrily and she pointed.  A woman was knocking at the door of the house.  She was carrying some bags that looked like groceries.  She was dark skinned, latina, with jet black hair and had a build that looked like she might just be a Virago Moderne woman.  Even wearing jeans and a shirt it was easy to tell she was gorgeous and extremely fit.   

“That's Jireh Saenz,” Gemini whispered, which I found sort of humorous that she was worried about being overheard.  Gemini looked thoughtful for a second.  “It tracks that she might be one of the Empress thingies.”

“Empress thingies?” I said with a laugh and gave her a smack on her shoulder.  “well let's go ask Jireh some questions.”

“Jireh,” Gemini corrected.   

“Jireh.”

“No, Jireh,” Gemini tried again.   

“I don't hear any difference.  Jireh.”

“Jireh, Jireh,” Gemini repeated.  “You don't roll the R right.”

“Well, whatever,” I said annoyed now as I opened the door.  “I will grab her and talk to her, whatever her name is.  You wait here.”  I could hear Gemini's chuckle as I slammed the door shut.   

Jireh had rang the bell but there was no answer.  Looking annoyed, she set the bags down and fumbled in her pocket for a key.  She opened the door and went inside.  Perfect.  This gave me a reason to go inside also.  I crept up to time this just right so right as she stepped in I called out.  “Jireh Saenz,” I called out loudly as I closed the distance right to the doorway.  “I am Detective Whitcomb and I need to ask you some questions.  Who's house is this?” I started right in and my foot was a half step in the house and I was looking around.  I also hoped using her name would fluster her.

Jireh looked even better close up.  A real beauty with striking features and teeth so white it seemed unnatural.  Her shoulders looked broad and the jeans seemed to be struggling to hold back the sweep of her legs.  I found myself hoping she'd try something so I could let loose.  I needed to let loose.  “It's Jireh,” she said with a flutter of her tongue.  OK, this was becoming damn annoying.   

Still hoping for action I entered into the door holding out my badge.  I didn't have long to wait as Jireh smiled and stepped back to the doorway to meet me.  “You don't know what you have stepped into officer,” she said and she reared back and threw a punch at my face.   

You have to give it credit it was a powerful and fast punch.  I had to react fast to intercept it.  Which I did.  My hand raced up and SMACK caught the fist in my palm and stopped it dead.  The look on her face made my chest swell out which I should have been embarrassed by, but right now only felt good.  “That's Detective,” I answered with a sneer and I SQUEEZED her hand.   

She rewarded me with a yell of pain and fell to her knees.  I leaned in to work the grip harder but she surprised me by swinging her other arm and punching into my side in a well executed karate thrust.  I winced and let her hand go, but again I think I surprised her by not folding or backing up.  With my position over her, I reared my other fist back and pounded it down into the side of her face.  SMACK.   

She gasped and rolled on her back.  With great agility she rolled to the side and arched her body and exploded back up to her feet with a kip up.  Even as I wowed at her athletic maneuver, I was right there to intercept it.  My left hand gripped her shirt.  I pulled her in to me and my right hand joined the grip and I hauled her up and threw her at the wall like a medicine ball.  She hit back and butt first into the wall.  She slammed the wall so hard that she left a hole in the plaster. She was lucky she didn't hit a stud in the wall.   

Jireh grunted in pain and winced but she pulled herself out of the wall wreckage and lunged right back at me.  Tough little cookie!  Her hands whirled and jabbed and struck at me repeatedly.  I parried and blocked every one, though her aggressiveness made me backpedal as I did it.  As I sensed the wall behind me, I blocked and stepped in to her blow.  My hands grabbed at her shirt and I heard it rip as I yanked her chest first into the wall.   

The thud was very satisfying as I stepped around in back of her and I sent wicked blows into her sides with both fists.  The thuds echoed in the room and she went down to a knee grunting in pain.  “And the Empress thought YOU were worthy?” I grunted just to piss her off so she would try some more.   

It worked as she pushed her foot to the wall and leaped off it swinging a MMA-style Superman punch at my head.  Nice.  I slapped it aside.  She kept attacking and I blocked and stepped and tortured her body with blows whenever an opening presented.  The idea that it looked like the fight between Thanos and the Hulk in the Avenger movie made me laugh out loud.  The well trained, super fit woman kept throwing and working, and I kept deftly blocking every move and slowly taking her body apart.  Block her blow and pound her in the abs.  Parry her chop and chop her in the kidney.  Step, make her miss, and pepper her face with quick jabs.  It was obvious I was well past her skill and power level and I was drawing it out.  Enjoying it. Her body and face was showing marks and her breathing was becoming highly labored.   

Laughing had pissed her off and she lunged in.  I caught her body in my arms, with her arms trapped inside the grip.  I lifted and squeezed her body and heard the air rush from her.  I moaned at the feeling of it and crowed at her.  “Tell me about this house and the Empress and I will let you go.”   

Her face was turning purple and I could feel her insides crunching as I poured on the pressure and carried her.  She snarled “Fuck you,” and hit my head with hers in a wild headbutt.  I gasped in surprise and cursed myself for thinking she was done for as I staggered back letting her go. 

Jireh kicked her foot into my side and it exploded painfully.  I managed to get my hand up fast enough to catch the leg there with my left hand.  This let my right hand free to elbow down onto her thigh just above the knee.  She screamed which I shouldn't have felt as good about as I did as I yanked the leg and made her fall on her butt.   

Still holding the leg, I levered it up high and stepped in and put my foot on her neck and held tightly.  “Who's the Empress?” I growled at her.  Her eyes widened and she slapped and hit at my leg but she might as well been trying to move a cement pillar.  “Tell me!” I screamed as I pressed tighter and saw her face turning colors.   Her pawing at my leg started to grow frantic.  I added twisting her leg in my hands to get some nice yells of pain from her.  I pushed and my leg flexed impressively even to me as I put effort into it.  These people were dedicated or maybe scared of their Empress, so I wanted her to be scared of me!  Maybe that would get some info out of her.  Well that's what told myself, but in the moment I was just enjoying hurting her.  Paul was out there somewhere and someone needed to pay for it.  “Where's Anya Decker?  Is she the Empress?  Wheres, Timmy?  Does he live here?”  I peppered questions not really caring if she answered.  She was unable to answer and I asked anyway.  I wrenched her leg wildly and stepped my foot into her neck.   

A hand grabbed me from behind and I whirled in anger.  It was Gemini.  She had her hands up and looked ready to fight.  I looked at the scene and saw what I was doing.  I let go of Jireh's leg and stepped off of her.  Her wheeze for air showed just how much of it I had taken out of her.  I don't know how long Gemini had been standing there, but if she had not stopped me just then, what would I have done?  Shit.  I had really lost it there.  “Watch her,” I told Gemini and I looked around the house.   

I looked through the bags, just standard groceries.  High on produce and low on sugar and processed food.  Good for them.  The house was neat and looked like someone came in to clean it regularly.  There were no pictures or any sort of decorations to make it feel homey.  The place had more the feel of a model unit at an apartment complex.  All perfectly arranged and set up, but sterile.  Weird.

The bedroom had clothes in the closet.  Mens.  Pretty large size also.  Also, assorted canes and crutches.  I checked one crutch set out and it was a little tall for me, so this was a big guy.  I went into the bathroom and snooped around.   Underneath the vanity I opened the drawer and there it was.  Several jars of Chloryl Hydrate Syrup and next to them, Succinylcholine Chloride in a glass bottle.  Hot damn, now we are getting somewhere.

I know its been a long time.  I started this so many times and it stunk every time.  This one is a bit light on action but it will pick up fast now.  This time I have an outline that takes it all the way to the end – something I never had before.  So now there is a plan of how to get this to the finish line.   

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2023, 05:13:55 am »
The Alpha Murders
by: Rebecca Lawe
Part 12 – Caged Heat

“Did you run out of imaginary weights?” I asked as Mrs. Bigfoot lifted the huge weight in a perfect form deadlift.  I had never learned her name, so I just kept calling her that.  I don't think I wanted to know how much weight was on there. Based on how she had lifted and carried me around, it was much more than my body weight, that's for sure.

Mrs. B actually chuckled as she heaved the weight up. Her jet-black hair trailed back and I wondered again if that was a natural color and what her nationality might be. Her arms pumped the size of most people's legs, and her chest heaved out even more than that. I tried not to watch but it was pretty hard not to. She let the weight thud and it made the floor sort of rumble as it dropped.  “My question is,” she started as she toweled off a bit. “were you always an asshole, or is it something you learned at cop school?

It was a good question, actually. Was I just naturally a smartass? I had certainly learned that when people are mad they are honest. So, was it just a way to dig at people and make them react as a cop? I honestly didn't know anymore, it was certainly an armor I used. It was a skill I had honed to a fine edge.

Mrs. Bigfoot leaned over wiggling her butt in my direction as she did it. She grabbed the weight and heaved in a perfect form snatch lift. The weight was so heavy it made the bar dip at the ends as she held it overhead. It really made me realize how much this beastly gorgeous woman was lifting. She then held the weight there. Her face snarled. Her shoulders looked like boulders. Her chest thrust out like mountains. Her legs looked like they laughed at boulders. And crushed mountains. “You never shut up, even when you are just making it worse. You seem to enjoy making things worse. Because what you should be doing is trying to get on my good side.” And she let the weight land from its height. THUD. It felt like the whole room bounced that time and I gulped enough for her to see. It made her smile. It was a nice smile.  She was happy to perform this lift for me. 

She left the weight there and walked over toward me. She posed and flexed like a well-practiced bodybuilder. Her arms were the largest I had ever seen on a woman. Even larger than Destiny. She walked right into the cell and gripped two of the bars. Her arms flexed and her chest striated and rippled so impressively I broke into a sweat, staring. She chuckled a low throaty chuckle and stood back a step. Her body was poured steel. I had never seen a body that size with such definition. How big was she in off-season size mode? Oh, stop thinking stuff like that. I was hard enough already. Her pecs fired and looked like they were going to tear the bars apart as her arms flexed. Veins started to show and her face turned red. Finally, she stopped and I know it was only imagination that I thought the cage was relieved.

She licked her lips and lifted one arm in a bicep flex and ran her other hand over the beach ball of the bicep. “Besides,” she said in a softer voice than I had ever heard her use before. “You love this. I have seen you checking it out. You love muscle. You are scared but aroused. That's so hot,” she said with a little snap and bumped her chest to the bars. I could see her nipples push out, straining the top. Her arms flexed and I gasped as they were even larger now. My mouth was open and my eyes were wide. “You don't know whether to pee in your pants or cum in them,” she told me with confidence as she reached like she was searching for the key. I could not deny my body was reacting to the sight. I didn't even really like her, but the sight was undeniable. And my body was reacting to it heavily.

Before she could make another remark the door opened, and Anya Decker came into the room. I worked to get myself under control. So did Mrs. Bigfoot. It was still mind-boggling to see the beast woman sort of hunch her shoulders and so obviously defer to the busty beauty. She was wearing a red form-fitting dress. I couldn't help but stare intently. Lucky dress. Where did she find form fitting for HER fit figure? You didn't just buy off the rack to fit Quadruple whatever her top was and a waist that looked small enough to fit my hands around. My hands really wanted to see if they could do that. I shook my head to try to clear it. Mrs. B had me worked up and worked up was not a good way to be when Anya Decker was around.

Anya smiled at me and then nodded to Mrs. B. “You should not leave your toys lying around when you are done, my dear.” She walked over to the huge weight Mrs. B had been lifting. She bent her knees and you could see the tone swell up in her legs as she moved in her heels. Casually, she grabbed the weight underhanded and curled it up to her chest. That's right. Curled it. The weight Mrs. B had just been so proud to snatch. The woman with arms the size of tree trunks and legs bigger than that had been working with this weight hard. Her flex had been larger than any I had ever seen in my life. Then this vision of sexiness walked in and curled it without seeming to even notice it was heavy. I know she was showing off. Playing. But for who? Me, or Mrs. Bigfoot? Had she seen or heard what Mrs. B was doing? I had scanned for cameras ever since I had been tossed in here, but I had not found any obvious signs of them.

I heard a groan and started to think she is straining after all when I realized it was Mrs. B that made the noise. Seems I wasn't the only one who found muscle hot. Anya lowered the weight as she carried it to her. She casually curled it a few times as her heels clicked, walking the weight to her henchwoman. Her already lifted chest pumped more. The nipples now showed clearly against the red dress. It made her waist seem even smaller as her shoulders widened and her chest lifted. Her arms showed intense tone and some veins showed in the forearms. She held the weight out and held it there. Her body stood ramrod still with no shaking or effort showing.

Mrs. Bigfoot hesitated a moment. I think she liked seeing the woman hold the huge weight there like that. I can't say I blamed her. Her hands shook like she longed to reach out and feel those arms working as they held the weight. Then she seemed to realize how long the pause had been and she scooted to the weight. She took it from the hands of the bombshell. UHHH she grunted and bowed under the strain as Anya let go. The weight almost hit the floor before Mrs. B controlled it and pulled it back up in a deadlift grip. “Yes, ma'am. I am sorry I left it out,” she said with a loud gasp of effort in it. She took the weight to the corner and set it aside.

“No worries,” Anya said with a smile. She looked like she had proven some point. Again, I wasn't sure if the point was for me or for her minion. Anya Decker walked over and leaned in close to talk with her guard. I strained my ears to try and hear. I caught enough to know that she was saying the Empress must have caught wind of her being in town and was not at her usual places. She was going to check out a place to look for her and she wanted Mrs. Bigfoot to check out another place. Hmm. Who the hell was Timmy?

So they left me alone. And just to be bitchy, one of them clicked off the light as they left, leaving me in the dark. It was complete dark. Like a cave dark. I made an obligatory search of my cage and checked for any weak spots or ways out. I kept going until my leg complained. One-legged was a bitch. I missed my artificial leg. This made me chuckle as I remembered why I didn't have it right now. It had given its life for a good cause, smacking the hell out of those two bitches.

So, I went back and laid down. In the dark, with no references, it was hard to tell how long it was. I might have even dozed off. In my head, I kept playing over the case and the people involved. I had never known such bodies and abilities existed and now there were so many. The little French pixie tossing guys around, Miss Mitzy, Deena, Yuko Abramson, Janet Parker and Melissa Shipley and I STILL wasn't even sure which one was which. Even the figure of Mother Agnes flashed through my mind for some reason as I wondered for the fiftieth time what was beneath those robes she wore. All this picturing gave me a hard-on. When the image in my head went to Katelyn benching the 225-pound weight so easily, the hard-on trembled.

I jerked with a start as the light clicked on, and a body came flying into the room and tumbled against the far wall, over where the weight had been left. Then the clicking heels of Anya Decker followed and closed the door. She was still wearing the red dress and heels. The dress seemed...tighter. And it had been tight before. Her chest was even more prominent than it had been when she had played with the weight. Her shoulders were wide and set. Her normal smile was not present as she scowled over at me. “I would suggest you keep your mouth SHUT, Detective Town,” she warned. Her heels clicked ominously over to the woman.

She had rolled over and stood. She was stunning, but I expected that by now. She was about 5'10” with hair dyed a gray color. Almost white. It looked good with her pale complexion. She was, of course, well-toned and looked athletic. She looked like a more buff version of Minka Kelly when she had the white hair she used as Dove in the Titans show. She was wearing yoga pants and a sporty top. This left some bare skin to show me an Empress tattoo on her hip as she grabbed at the weight lying next to her. She heaved it up impressively. I couldn't help but notice the way her muscles swelled at the effort as she heaved it up. She might have lifted it more easily than Mrs. Bigfoot had! Maybe it was desperate energy as she stepped forward with the weight, brandishing it like it was a club.

Anya Decker didn't look worried. In fact, she smiled. She stepped in moving incredibly fast given that she was wearing heels. Her right hand grabbed the weight in the middle of the bar inside the woman's grip. From behind, I could see her back flex and widen. Wow. Her body really changed from relaxed to flexed. It didn't seem physically possible how much the muscles grew and swelled when she exerted. She pushed and drove and the weight slammed into the wall. As did the woman. Anya's immense chest pinned her there and pushed heavily. The woman strained and jerked at the weight, but Anya held it there up over their heads. It appeared the weights had cut little grooves into the cement wall, showing how hard they had slammed into it. I stared and watched how the red dress crawled with the muscles exploding as Anya pushed and held there so tight. I couldn't decide which one showed off better. Her calves, butt, back, shoulders. All screamed equally for attention as they exploded in the effort.

“Now, Ms. Carpenter. May I call you Amanda?” Anya talked casually, really trying to impress the woman. I don't know about her, but I was sure impressed. Was there any end to the power her curvy body possessed? The woman who had heaved that huge weight up in a flash was pinned to the wall hard. And I know it was her whole body that was doing the pinning, her legs were back and working to push. But damn if it didn't look like Anya's huge battleship-sized chest was pinning the struggling woman to the wall all by itself. She continued to hold the huge weight over both their heads with one hand. I had seen a lot of things since this case began, yet this was still astonishing. “If we are done with the shows of defiance, maybe we can talk,” Anya continued.

Amanda was apparently not done with defiance as her response was to hit her head out at Anya. She added a kick of her foot into the shin as she worked to push the body off of her. Anya staggered back with a grunt that sounded more mad than hurt. Still holding the weight overhead, Anya's eyes took on an angry look. Her legs bent and the weight turned in her grip. I had thought she had been flexed before but it paled to her body now. Her muscles pumped hugely and didn't even seem like the same body now. She had transformed from curvy and voluptuous to super thick, and ok, still voluptuous. With a grunt, the woman in the red dress with the figure a porn star would be envious of threw the immense weight like a javelin at the wall. The weight flew with alarming speed and hit so hard it sounded like an explosion. Cement and dust flew around the room making it hard to see for a bit. When the dust cleared, I saw the weight hit about four feet to the right of the woman, showing she wasn't trying to hit her with it. Though the warning and display of power were clear. The end of the weight had punched a hole in the cement block wall and hung there as the dust settled. Anya's chest heaved. Her dress was tearing at the seams on the sides and front. Her arms bulged. Her legs bulged. Her chest had already bulged but now it bulged powerfully. Once I stopped watching her body, I realized that maybe there was a limit to the power after all, as this effort had made her pant at least.

To her credit, Amanda Carpenter moved past the weight and across the room like she was going to try and get to the door. This woman was made of stern stuff to witness what we had just seen and keep her cool and just keep working. Anya stepped into her path. Amanda's hands flew up showing some obvious training. She started sending blows and kicks at her foe. Anya did not swing back but blocked and deflected every attempt. She was playing with it. After minutes of swings and kicks, Anya stepped into a kick and caught the shapely leg at the thigh. She lifted and spun with it. It was as if she did a pirouette with the other woman's body and sent it flying back into the wall where it had come from.

Anya was breathing hard. Her chest heaved. Her dress was torn and frayed even more where her growing muscles were destroying it. She also looked pissed. “I could just have easily let you hit me every time and just stood there and took them,” she told the woman. “There comes a point where technique does not matter if the other body is this much stronger.” She flexed her arms as if that proved her point. She then stepped in and grabbed Amanda by the lapels of her top and lifted her in the air. Amanda's eyes were wide and showed awe and fear. Yeah, I am right there with you sister, I thought. But again to her credit, the fit woman kept working and chopped at the arms with her hands and her feet kicked into the body. Anya just sneered at it and grunted “Enough!” and slammed her back to the cement floor with a thud louder than when Mrs. B had dropped the weight earlier.

Amanda screamed, gasped, and then went still. Her arms and legs collapsed like a puppet that had its strings snipped. At first, I thought she might be dead, but then I saw her chest rising and falling with breaths. The sound of the landing made me think she might have broken her back, but with these superwomen who knew what damage even a slam like that might have caused.

I grunted. “And you're the good one who is going to save us from The Empress?” I quietly asked with as much sarcasm as I could put into it. I turned on my bed toward the opposite wall trying to communicate disgust.

Anya's breaths got closer and I knew she was right there at the bars. It was a force of will for me to not turn and look at her. At that body. “People are dying, Detective. You have been unable to stop it,” she said with the gasps still showing in her voice. I tried not to imagine how her body looked this pumped and working. “A few bruises are nothing compared to that.”

A few bruises? Shit. I roll and turned enough to see Anya Decker's face. Her eyes were lit and alert. She was fucking loving this! I also saw Amanda Carpenter rising from the floor. I am not sure which surprised me more, the craziness in the busty woman's eyes or that the other woman was rising after the slams she had taken. Amanda did not look good, but she was up. She dragged one leg and she seemed to be stifling a cough so she would not make noise. She gave me a little head nod and I realized she was going to try and jump on Anya's back and choke her out just like Westley had done to Fezzik. She was no doubt well-trained and incredibly strong but I had my doubts if it would work on this woman. I turned and sat up on the edge of the bed. I was going to help her if I could. “So far, I don't see any difference between you and her, whatsoever.”

Amanda took the last step and jumped to get up on Anya's back. Anya spun and caught her in her arms! “It was adorable the way you tried to distract me for her, Detective. Odd you would choose her over me. But a deaf person could have heard her coming.” Her arms squeezed and I heard Amanda scream out. Given the state of her back, the hug must have been quite a torture. Anya licked her lip like she had thought the same thing. Her back arched and made it appear like she was carrying her on her chest. From my position, I could see her back ripple, followed quickly by the accompanying scream from Amanda Carpenter. She repeated this for a while. Amanda started to collapse and I could see her arms and legs droop.

“Stop it,” I called out. “She's no help to you dead.”

Anya chuckled. “I have no intention of killing her, do I, Ms. Carpenter? Now, pass out, wake up, and then repeat it over and over again. That I might do.” She punctuated the statement with some strong squeezes that left the woman dangling in her grip and coughing.

“This is disgusting,” I yelled. “Barbaric!”

“All you have to do, Amanda, is tell me where she is. Where is your Empress?” Anya ignored me and continued to work on the body in her grip.

“You aren't fit to speak her name,” Amanda gasped out. Her voice was shaky.

“Oh hon, I could tell you some stories about your girl,” Anya said with a sneering grin. This enraged Amanda and she kicked and thrashed and tried to headbutt her captor again. Anya grunted and her arms flexed the most I had ever seen them and Amanda went limp and out. Anya Decker dropped the woman to the floor and walked around the room. She had a touch of a limp and she rubbed her head. So, she wasn't bulletproof. Just close to it.

On the floor, Amanda gasped and jerked as she took in some air again. I was confused. After what Anya had shown me a hint of, she obviously had other ways she could influence a person. It was like she was using brute force just to prove to this woman that she had as much power as her Empress. Strange.

“What's your plan here?” I asked her. “Or is torturing her just fun for you?”

“Oh, Paul,” she said and I think it was the first time she had said my first name. “You know nothing about power. Do shut up.” She leaned down to the waking woman and grabbed her collar in her left hand and started to slap her with her right hand. The sound was like rifle shots going off and I was willing to bet the impact was about the same. Crack. Crack. Crack. The woman's head bounced back and forth crazily and before she had even really woken she was out cold again. Even from here, I could see bruises on her pretty face and a little blood trickling at the corner of her lips. Anya cooed to the woman and rubbed her face like a mother. As she woke and her eyes fluttered open, and the busty beauty again slapped her out cold. She repeated this a few more times. She didn't ask her any questions. She didn't really even give Amanda a chance to say anything before she smacked her back out. It was complete torture. I lost count of how many times Amanda Carpenter was out cold. Her face was a mass of bruises and little trickles of blood showed at the corners of her lips and nose.

Amanda started to take longer to wake up. She moaned in agony. She pleaded but Anya slapped her out yet again. Then as the woman woke once more, Anya again held her collar and her right arm tensed. The muscles swelled as she held it there rigid and tensed. She didn't slap this time and just said, “Well?”

Amanda's eyes quaked and rolled. She spit out some blood as she looked in obvious terror. “My empress will save me,” she managed to croak out spitting some blood into Anya's face.

Anya Decker went into a rage. She roared and pulled her arm way back and drove a punch into the woman's face this time and let her flop to the floor. She was going to be out a long time from that one. She pointed at me and yelled, “Shut up!” before I even said anything. She paced the cell back and forth muttering to herself. “This will work, she will tell me all I want,” she repeated to herself over and over. “I have shown her I am too strong to defy. I have shown her I hold her life in my hands. Now she will be mine.” She didn't wipe the blood off her face and her arms pumped as she opened and closed her hands over and over. Her dress was near totally destroyed now as her body had grown so large.

Oh, this babe was certifiable. Anyone could tell you that all she was doing was making this woman hate her to such a high degree that she'd be willing to die to not say anything. “Sickening,” I said quietly to myself.

“What was that?” Anya said and turned to me. She walked towards the bars and leered at me. Her body looked amazing. Her hands on her hips showed her toned and veined arms. Her chest was tearing through the remnants of the dress. It was in such tatters I could see abs now. Her legs thundered as she stomped a foot. Everything was perfect. From her hair to her toes. Her looks, her shape, her tone. She was body incarnate. Curvy and pumped and perfect. It was like a centerfold had merged with a bodybuilder and turned into one perfect body. And I found I had no desire for it at all. The spell had been broken.

I hopped on my leg out to the bars to confront her. “You could have put the whammy on her like you did to me. You just did this because you enjoyed it. You are disgusting.”

Her eyes flared in anger. Then, her look softened and she put a hand lightly on my arm through the bar. “Oh, Paulie. Didn't you like it too? Didn't you like seeing my body in action?” she cooed to me.

I felt a tingle from her touch, but I recoiled from it. I tugged my arm away and hobbled back to my bed. I sat and stared defiantly at her. I could still see how amazing she looked. She was a wet dream in real life. But when I saw her now, all I saw was anger and cruelty.

Anya Decker looked confused at first. Most men must have fallen at her feet when she did this. Her expression hardened and she stared intently. “I will show you what my whammy, as you call it, can do. You will beg and plead for me. You will be so sad when I am not near you that you will consider killing yourself. My touch will be what sustains you. You will be mine, Paul Town. Just like my guard, you will be my thing.  My animal to call.” She then walked over and collected the woman lying on the floor. Amanda groaned as Anya scooped her up and carried her in her arms. She took her to the door, paused, and looked me dead in the eyes. “Soon,” she said and walked out, leaving me once again in the darkness.

Shit, maybe Mrs. Bigfoot was right. Perhaps my mouth DID have a way of making things worse.

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2023, 05:17:19 am »
The Alpha Murders
Part 13 - Jailbreak

Katelyn dragged Jireh, or whatever her name was, to the front of the house. She kicked her in the back of the knees to drop her on her butt and pointed at her, “Stay!” she commanded, her finger pointing at the beat-up woman. Jireh glared but didn't try to move.

“Gemini, I appreciate all your help, and you're pretty damn good at this stuff, but you're not a cop,” Katelyn started, but the big woman interrupted.

“I know, believe me I know,” Gemini responded. “Your gang will be here soon, and you can get a ride, I am just making sure you don't kill her in the meantime.” Gemini pointed at the cuffed Jireh. Her face certainly showed the results of her earlier “talk” with Katelyn.

Katelyn laughed, nodded, and patted Gemini on the shoulder. “Appreciate it, and when I need someone I can count on, I know who to call.” The two muscle women met eyes and nodded and as they heard cars arriving out front, Gemini ducked out the back.

The next few hours went quickly for Katelyn. Jireh got sent in for questioning on the murders as well as for attacking a police officer. They cataloged and photographed all the evidence in the house. At Katelyn's insistence, they cleaned up the house and tried to make it look undisturbed to see if anyone else showed up. The only things they removed were the Chloryl Hydrate Syrup and Succinylcholine Chloride tablets. It was the big break that really put this Timmy as their main suspect. Something was starting to gel in Katelyn's head and she just needed one or two more pieces to make it all fit together.

Katelyn left someone she trusted watching the house and went back to the station. There, Katelyn started the arduous task of writing everything that happened into a report. OK, maybe she left out a few details of Gemini's assistance, and about how Jireh got so messed up, but all the major details were there. They dug into the history and ownership of the house and its occupant. Timothy Martens. He had been a model and fitness instructor who just disappeared off the grid some years back. Probably after some Virago Moderne fight-related accident no doubt. No details or reports of injuries could be located so far. He had apparently been living in that house for some time. Further digging showed it was owned by, surprise, surprise, the Lewins – who were suddenly not commenting on anything without their lawyer.

Katelyn had a few dozen messages and she ignored and deleted most of them. Several were from the coroner so she called her back. The coroner was always blunt and right to the point. I guess you didn't need to develop much bedside manner as a coroner. Katelyn liked that about her. “Finally,” Dr. Melendez's clipped tones cut in. “I thought I was going to have to send a drone after you.” Before Katelyn could even cut in about how busy it had been the Dr. continued. “I wanted to give you an update about the COD for your muscle women case.”

Katelyn laughed. “I don't think that's an official case name designation. And I think a smashed head is pretty definitive.”

The coroner piped back in like she was talking to herself. “Muscle women. Every one of them. No hiding the physique of these stiffs. Even smashed they are all champion-level muscle.” There was a pause and she cleared her throat. “Anyway. Smashed head is post-mortem, nothing to do with COD.” Katelyn shot up in her chair so hard she knocked files off her desk and dropped her coffee cup. “On the first two, all the physical damage was done to dead bodies. Even the last one,” Katelyn could hear the riffling through papers, “Jennifer Delisle. Now she had evidence of a struggle, lots of struggle. Tons of struggle. But COD still seems to be the same as the other two. The other two don't even have a mark on them other than the crushed head and knee, which are all after TOD in my opinion.”

Katelyn wished she'd stop talking in abbreviations, it drove her nuts. Occupational hazard I guess. “Poison?” she hazarded a guess.

“Bing, bing, bing,” the Dr. performed a bell noise like Katelyn had just hit the daily double. “They were drugged all right. Roofied to the gills. Quite a cocktail. Whoever did this knew what they were doing. They would have been incapacitated but still awake.”

“Are you going to make me ask?” Katelyn asked. “I get it, this is payback for not calling you back.”

“OK, OK, smartass.” You could hear the doctor's smile through the phone. “My opinion is they were smothered. Incapacitated with drugs and left helpless to stop it as they were smothered. The heads were pulped of course, so bloodshot eyes are circumstantial, but they have fibers in the throat and high CO2 levels. Also, blood flow patterns and lack of muscle contracture would point to the injuries to the leg and head being post-mortem. All that and the cocktail in their system, I'd bet the farm on asphyxiation. All the rest happened afterward.”

Katelyn barely heard the rest but thanked the doc profusely and made sure she had the whole report emailed to her. In particular the tox screens.  The gears were really spinning now and clicking into place. But the first priority was still finding Paul. Mac came in and ran down the information on the Lewins for her. Katelyn mulled it in her head, but no, they were genuinely distressed about what happened to their daughter. They were all around this thing, but they weren't the cause. They might know more than they were saying, but they sure wouldn't protect someone who killed their own daughter. Still, officers were sent to request the Lewins to return to the station for some questioning about this Martens character. Maybe they knew something that could put some of those final pieces in place. An APB was put out for Timothy Martens though no recent photos were available, so it might be difficult to find him unless he walked up and identified himself. Katelyn added to the description that the suspect had some sort of injury that made him limp or move with the assistance of a cane.  Mac asked how she knew that and she just smiled. 

As she got up to leave and head back to the Marten House, Mac handed her a bundle. She peeked inside and it was Paul's leg. “We all know you're going to find him, so we had this rushed,” he said. Katelyn squeezed his arm in appreciation. When he winced she, oops, stopped and nodded and headed out. Damn right, I am going to find him, she thought.

Katelyn returned to the cleaned-up house and took over the stakeout there. Not like she was going to sleep anyway. She had barely been at the house for half an hour when a car approached. A figure got out and went around the house. It didn't go to the front door, but around the back and checked all the windows and doors. This was it!  Her muscles tightened as she gripped the steering wheel.  Katelyn tried to view through her camera to enhance the view. It still wasn't clear in the dark, but the size and shape made her think it was the big woman from the hospital security camera. Bingo. She whispered into her radio that she had a suspect and was going to follow, no one should interfere.

The figure seemed like she was going to break in, but then decided not to and returned to her car. Katelyn had always thought the idea of tailing a suspect was silly, and something you just saw on TV. She used to poopoo it and laugh about it during training. She was thankful for all the rules and training now. She changed lanes and wasn't always right behind the target. She even went parallel to her a couple times and alongside, like they were just two cars going in the same direction. When the car pulled into a convenience store, Katelyn went around the corner and waited. When the car started again she made sure to be well behind it now. It seemed to pay off and the car drove calmly to a location with no sign of recognition or evasion. Katelyn called in the location. She knew she should wait for backup to arrive, but fuck it she thought, this is Paul, and in she went.

Paul dozed on his cot in the cage. He tried to keep track of time but without any external clues, it was difficult. It was either Tuesday night, or three weeks after next Thursday.  At least thoughts of Anya Decker only gave him a raging hard-on and didn't cause him to cum uncontrollably anymore, so maybe there was progress occurring. Inside he still thought the busty woman could snap her fingers and he'd cum, so he knew his prospects of surviving her intact, were looking bleak. Restless, he started to hum when Mrs. Bigfoot burst into the cell. He thought about changing it to a full-out song just to piss her off but decided to wait and see what was up. Maybe pump her for some info first. She tossed him a bag with some food from a convenience store. Normally, this would be stuff he would never touch in a million years, but this was not a normal time. He wolfed it down greedily and then felt bad about it afterward.

As he ate, Mrs. Bigfoot looked at the damage to the room. She checked out the hole in the wall and started to pull out the weight there and see if a fix was possible. “Your boss really did a number on that,” Paul commented as she tugged at the weight. Mrs Bigfoot was about to retort back when instead she turned her head, like a dog who had heard a strange noise.

Paul heard it too. It WAS a noise. Mrs. Bigfoot put her finger to her lips telling him to be quiet as she crept around to the door that led up the stairs. Paul could hear her footsteps going up slowly and quietly but not anything else. Maybe it was just some random noise after all.

Then there was a hellacious crash and thump. Two bodies came rolling down the stairs and crashed into the room. “Katelyn!” Paul yelled. He instantly regretted it as Katelyn looked over at the sound and this gave Mrs. B a chance to punch her squarely in the jaw. Paul could only imagine how hard THAT immense creature could hit.

Katelyn grunted and stumbled back into the wall. As Mrs. Bigfoot lunged in to hammer into her on the wall, Katelyn got her foot up between their bodies. She kicked the foot into the large woman's midsection and pushed her away.  Mrs. B flew all the way back into the bars of the cell. Paul tried to hop on his one foot over to her to restrain her, but he was too slow. The woman growled - an actual growl - and lunged back at Katelyn.

Mrs. B was a huge monster of incredible strength. Katelyn was a sleek monster of incredible speed and agility. She carved the big woman up. All Paul could think of as he watched it was that scene in the one Avengers movie where Thanos was just too quick and skilled and beat the hell out of the Hulk. Mrs. B swung and Katelyn ducked, pivoted, and kicked her in the side. The big woman roared and stumbled forward and swung her arm back, but Katelyn caught the arm. She wrenched it behind the woman and got a yell of pain from her. Katelyn's arm slid up the woman's back took her head and slammed it into the wall. Paul could hear the thump it was so forceful.

To her credit, Mrs. Bigfoot fired back and swung again. She caught Katelyn's shirt as she spun away tearing it off. It exposed her lithe muscles all rippling and bulging from the effort. Paul's breath caught in his throat as he watched. The busty, perfectly muscled woman was a symphony for the eyes as she moved. Her back ripped as she pounded punches into the larger woman's body. The power must have been incredible because Mrs. Bigfoot recoiled and grunted as the punches drove her back to the wall. When she swung, Katelyn ducked and kicked her in the knee. When she hobbled from that, Katelyn shot an uppercut into her jaw so hard the big woman's body lifted and slammed the wall. Mrs. Bigfoot kicked out from the wall and Katelyn caught it and lifted the leg up. As Mrs. Bigfoot crashed to the cement floor, Katelyn laughed like she was having fun. She stepped in, still holding the leg, and stomped her foot down on the woman's chest. The cry of pain from Mrs. B echoed in the room. Katelyn followed in and sent another kick up under her chin that was so strong it looked like the big woman's neck stretched from the force before her eyes rolled back and she went still. Katelyn finally dropped the leg and went over to where her torn shirt had been left.

She smiled and wiped a little blood on her lip from the punch she took. Her body was unlike Paul had ever seen it. She had on a white tank top t-shirt and her arms were immensely pumped and veined. Her chest heaved hotly in it as she took some deep breaths. You could see the hint of abs even through the shirt. “How are you, Paul?” she asked her hands on the bar. For a second their hands touched. Paul swallowed and tried to calm his reactions to the sight of her. “How do we get you out of here?”

Paul saw a motion and called out, “Look out!” Mrs. Bigfoot had risen and charged in from behind. She crashed into Katelyn's back crashing her head into the bars hard enough to hear a ting of noise from it. “No, dammit,” Paul cried out as Mrs. Bigfoot kicked Katelyn in the back causing her to wince and arch in pain. Mrs. B blew a kiss at Paul, with a sadistic look on her face, as she kicked his partner's back again. Mrs. Bigfoot took the key to the cell out of her pocket and bent it double in her fingers. “Here's the key bitch,” she hissed as she punched the ruined key into Katelyn's side, producing a large scream of pain.

Katelyn crouched down in pain as the big woman loomed over her. Paul was rubbing his hands together, feeling so impotent just having to watch. Mrs. Bigfoot lifted her leg up to stomp down again, and Katelyn moved faster. The muscled goddess lunged up and her shoulder lifted right between the huge woman's legs and lifted up. She heaved her up in the air and ran the four steps or so to get to the other side of the room and slammed Mrs. Bigfoot's back into the wall so hard cracks appeared in the cement. The muscled behemoth gurgled in pain and collapsed forward. Katelyn slammed her on the floor. She knelt on the woman's chest lifted her fist back and pounded it straight down into the center of her face. With the head on the floor, there was no cushion or ability to deflect the power. Paul winced. Wow. Then Katelyn, knelt on the woman's neck just to make sure she was totally out and not going to cause any more trouble. Paul began to think she was going to kill the woman.

As she finally rose off Mrs. Bigfoot, Paul saw a blood streak down Katelyn's side where the punch with the key had done damage. She stretched her pained back and Paul had to stifle a moan from how that made her abs and chest look in the now sweaty top. “You OK?” he asked.

“I should be asking you that,” she said managing a smile. “Here, I brought you something.” She reached into the pile of her torn shirt and tossed him a bundle through the bars. Paul caught it and inside was his leg all fixed up. He chuckled and nodded thanks as he sat back on the bed and attached it. While he did that, Katelyn looked around at the cell. “Now how do we get out of here, now that Sasquatch here ruined the key,” she said.

Paul laughed loudly causing Katelyn to look up. “I have been calling her Mrs. Bigfoot for days now! I guess great minds think alike, eh?” Katelyn smiled as she checked out the cell. Horizontally, three large metal rods were indented into the wall and made like a dome semi-oval to the other side where it similarly indented into the wall. Vertically, bars were welded to these rods though they did not appear to go into the floor or the ceiling. Katelyn tested and pushed at the bars. “Come on Katelyn, just call it in and get someone with a torch or something to tear this stuff out,” Paul said.

“Shut up hon,” Katelyn said with a smile. “I got this.” She gripped the bars of the cell and strained. Paul stared transfixed as her muscles erupted. Her chest looked like it was going to explode the t-shirt tank right off her body. Her nipples rose out like it was somehow enjoyable. Veins squiggled on her arms. There was a creak and it almost seemed like she was going to succeed in just tearing the bars apart with her bare hands. In the end, the bars remained defiant and Katelyn grunted angrily.

Paul started to talk and Katelyn lifted her finger to quiet him. She walked the length of the bars. On the far end of the cell, the wall flattened out. Katelyn put her feet on the wall and kicked it a few times. Wheels seemed to be turning in her head. She leaned her shoulder out. She wiggled her arm between the bars and lined up. “Toss me that stuff,” she commanded pointing at his pillow and blanket. Paul tossed them to her and she arranged them between her shoulder and a bar. Paul started to tell her this was insane but the look on her face somehow convinced him to keep quiet for now. Besides, he was still processing her calling him hon. Did she mean it as a term of endearment or just an expression like how Southern women called everyone honey and sugar? He shook his mind back into focus.

Katelyn arranged the blanket and pillow against a bar about three feet in front of her at about waist height. This allowed her to crouch and gather her legs under her in a bent position. She wiggled her arm between the bars so her shoulder was up against the pillow and blanket on the bar. Her feet slithered up the wall until she was parallel. It was an impressive feat just to get to this position. Then she gritted her teeth, flexed, and Pushed! Her grunt echoed in the room as she pushed with her legs to try and heave her shoulder forward and push the bar with her. As Paul watched her muscles flexed. And flexed. And flexed some more. Her back erupted into a roadmap of muscles. Her butt pushed out so hard it looked like small creatures were inside her bottom fighting to get out. Her already huge legs bulged to insane proportions. Her face turned red and she groaned in both effort and from the pain of the bar against her shoulder. Paul stared and grew a huge erection at the sight.

He twisted and turned to hide his tented bottoms from her view and considered telling her to stop. Before he did, Katelyn grunted out in a low voice of effort, “Come on you motherfucker!” and she yelled in effort. Paul had never heard her swear like that before and then he heard the noise. A screeching noise of metal bending. Katelyn heaved and gathered steam and her body stretched to its full height, the legs extending from their crouch. She ended up pushing not only the bar the pillow was on but two bars next to them as well, creating a huge gap in the bars. She extended until her legs could not reach any farther even going to the point of going up onto her toes making her calves add to the perfectly shaped muscles showing off flexes larger than any Paul had ever seen before. His body spasmed as he watched.

Katelyn fell to her hands and knees and pulled herself from the bars. She shook out her shoulder and rotated her arm. “Well what are you waiting for, let's go,” she told Paul. As the man moved to the hole he paused. “Paul, did you?” Katelyn stopped herself as she saw the wet stain on the front of his bottoms. She instantly knew what had happened and didn't know how to take it. She didn't know whether to be mad or amused. She decided to ignore it and helped Paul out of the bars hugging him tightly enough to make him gasp.

He pushed her off. “Stop, before I get all hard again.” Katelyn stared and turned her head sideways in confusion. “She, she did something to me,” Paul fumbled. “Decker. Anya Decker. In my head, I need help.” Katelyn nodded and hugged him but more primly and kissed him on the cheek.

“I am just glad you're OK,” she said. Then she took the still unmoving body of Mrs. Bigfoot hauled her over her shoulder and carried her up the steps. Sheesh, she's got to stop doing such arousing stuff, Paul thought as he trudged up behind her. Gawd, he hated stairs.

Katelyn cuffed Mrs. B to the railing on the front porch and together they searched the house. They caught each other up on what they knew. Paul told Katelyn about Anya Decker and her obsession with stopping the Empress. He told her about Decker's ability both with her body and how she could use her mind to force thoughts into a person, but he wasn't sure if Katelyn believed him. Katelyn told Paul about Tim Martens, Jireh, finding the chemicals at the house, and what the coroner had told her.

“But if the killings are being done to unresisting bodies, why all the physical damage?” Paul mused out loud.

“I have a theory,” Katelyn started but then “oh shit,” she added as they found a body. Katelyn rolled over a woman with light gray, almost white hair. She was tall and well-built but had tremendous bruising all over her face and body.

Paul crouched down and leaned in close. It was Amanda Carpenter. “Shit,” Paul said and gingerly rubbed a hand down the woman's bruised face. “She had guts,” Paul sighed and stood. He told Katelyn how Decker had brought Amanda in and about their fight and the torture Anya had inflicted on her. Katelyn patted his shoulder.

“So Anya Decker is now wanted for murder,” Katelyn added as they went out to her car. They called in the latest killing and an APB for Decker. They waited there until a squad car came to take charge of the scene and waited for the CSI teams to arrive. Mrs. Bigfoot was still out cold when they left.

“Where we going?” Katelyn asked as they started driving.

Paul stared straight ahead out the window. “We are going to clean up, and then make a stop. I think I know where I can get some help with my uh... situation.” His hand idly rubbed across his stained bottom. Katelyn simply nodded and they sped down the road.

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2023, 05:23:41 am »
The Alpha Murders
Part 14 – Lights, Camera, Action

Paul directed Katelyn to go to his place. He took a shower to clean and put on some fresh clothes. He tended to Katelyn's wounds. The giant knot on her head seemed OK and she wasn't showing any signs of concussion. The keyhole on her side was nasty though. He closed it and bandaged it as best as he could. His hands might have lingered along her muscled back and abs more than totally necessary just to do the job. Patching her amazing body was enough to have him raging again. Katelyn was polite enough to pretend not to notice. He was almost glad when he gave her one of his shirts to put on. It was a large oversized LA Ram shirt. It covered her up a bit better at least and allowed him to think. “That's my favorite comfy lie around and watch a game shirt. So, uh, don't flex it to pieces or anything,” Paul said with a smirk. Katelyn laughed, happy to see he was getting his terrible sense of humor back.

“If Amanda Carpenter told Decker where she is and she finds the Empress first...,” Katelyn started as they went back to the car. On the way out Paul had grabbed a couple sodas, a handful of granola bars, and some chips and they ate as they drove.

“Well one of them is going down,” Paul finished. “Anya has got a head start and unlike us, she knows who she's looking for.”

“Well, I am pretty sure I know who the Empress is now,” Katelyn said. “Unfortunately that doesn't mean I know where she is. And no one is talking to us.” Paul nodded, thinking grimly in his head that well we aren't torturing anyone to death for info, are we? As he mused he patted Katelyn's knee making Katelyn chuckle. “Not now, Paul, we're working.” He stuck his tongue out at her as they drove. ...

… Anya Decker broke down the door. Her body slammed through the door so severely the door flew across the room and Decker rolled six feet into the room and came up on one knee. Her red hair was tied back showing more of her gorgeous face. She wore a spandex suit that contained her large chest as well as a chest her size could be contained. It hugged down her hips and made her legs and backside look incredible.

“You could have just knocked, mon cher,” the heavily accented voice of Aline Delisle called out cheerfully. “I am happy to see you.” The Empress had her blonde hair in a ponytail that made her seem impossibly young. She was wearing a leotard that appeared painted on. Her abs rippled through the material and her chest was drilling holes into the flexible material. It was like she was already excited at what was happening.

“People are getting hurt A.D.2,” Anya said as she stood and sauntered in confidently. She walked like it was the opening salvo of a martial arts movie fight. Never taking her eyes or turning her back to her dangerous opponent. “You even killed DeMama.”

The Empress scowled and it seemed out of place on her elfin, attractive features. “That is not how it happened. Do not speak of things you do not understand. And besides I am A.D.1 and you are A.D.2, mon coeur.” Aline walked around mirroring the movements of her opponent. Her body was on heightened alert. A bright smile of delight suddenly appeared on the gorgeous features of her face.  Like she was looking forward to the idea of a confrontation.

“This Empress business has gone to your head. You must be stopped,” Anya said as she stepped closer. Her lips curled into a wicked grin. “And I was ALWAYS A.D.1, my dear,” she said dripping with sarcasm.

Aline sighed. “You never could stand I was so much better than you.” The young beauty's accent dripped charm and control. “I am the Empress, and you are simply a busty woman jealous of it.

Anya Decker snarled and lunged with lightning speed at her childhood friend/nemesis. ...

… “Here?” Katelyn asked. “This is where you wanted to go?” You could hear the dubious tone.

I parted the beaded curtain at the door and entered Mother Agnes's shop. “I got a feeling, go with me on this.” The detective looked around and didn't see anyone. “Hello?” Paul said into the darkness.

“Have a seat and I will be right there,” came the voice of the fortune teller/tarot card reader Mother Agnes from somewhere in the rear of the shop. Town shrugged and had a seat and Katelyn joined him. Paul could feel the skepticism wafting off of her. “You must learn to trust in the ways of the force, grasshopper,” he said working very hard to hide any trace of a smirk.

“I think you are mixing your metaphors there, detective,” Mother Agnes replied as she sat across from us at the table. As always Paul was struck that this woman though probably pushing 60 years of age or more, exuded a sense of power. Her dark hair and pleasant face were coiffed as always. Her long white flowing robe covered her body but it moved and gave off a sense of physical power. Her manner and speech pattern similarly gave off a feeling of wisdom and command. This must have been quite helpful in her profession. When this woman said something, she was going to be believed. What was that word again, Paul thought. Gravitas. She had gravitas up the ying yang.

He hadn't even asked his first question when Katelyn leaned in closer and stared at the woman. “Mrs. Burton?”

The woman Detective Paul Town knew as Mother Agnes smiled. “You look so much like your mother Katelyn,” she said with total calm and serenity. Then her hands planted on the table and she pushed off and her legs came flying over the table in one of the more impressive moves Paul had ever seen. Her heels kicked right into Katelyn's chest and sent her flying from the table to the floor with a crash. The surprising woman landed like a cat as Paul was reaching down for his gun. Mother Agnes, or Mrs. Burton, or whoever reached down in a flash and grabbed his hand. A scream of pain ensued and Paul felt his hand break and the woman had his gun.

Katelyn stirred and Mother Agnes sent a wicked kick into her chest and knocked her back down. She turned to the astonished detective and held out the gun. “Silly things,” she said with a smile and she placed her hand on the barrel and bent it enough to make the gun useless. No really. She freaking bent the barrel of the gun! It was like something out of a damn comic book. All she needed to do was add a boohaha laugh to it to be a full-on supervillain. Paul reacted and grabbed at her but she just pushed him off. All his effort got him was a back full of wall and the woman's robe in his hands.

Paul stare. Lord knows he had imagined what Mother Agnes looked like under the robes but it was way beyond anything he ever thought of. She was wearing black shorts and a sports bra top. Her chest rivaled Katelyn's in size. Her shoulders and back and arms though were far larger. Way larger. This woman might make Gemini or Mrs. Bigfoot look skinny. Most people would work to get legs as thick as her arms. And her legs, well they just completed the idea of her being a comic book villain. She could play the She-Hulk without makeup. Or at least the She Hulk's mom.

The collection of muscles jumped ahead as Katelyn rose again. For her size, she moved like a cat. Her brawny arms gripped around the blonde's body trapping her arms to her sides. She lifted Katelyn in the air and squeezed. Town heard Katelyn wheeze and gasp air and he was petrified. After all he had seen her do, if this woman could make Katelyn gasp that way she must be as strong as an industrial press. Katelyn thrashed and kicked her legs into the woman's legs. She tried to hit her head down at her. The brute just didn't care and held on to her grip. Paul lumbered over and crashed a two-handed blow to the woman's back. She didn't even move. She was whispering something to Katelyn as Paul saw Katelyn's eyes wobble and roll back and she was out cold. Just that fast. Oh my god.

Mother Agnes turned and set Katelyn down gently. Motherly. She smiled at Town and then peered down his body. Paul knew he had another raging erection at the woman's power and the sight of her body. Even as he peered down and saw the brand of the Empress on the woman's side his erection only rose. Mrs. Burton smiled and Paul could not decide if it was a mean smile or a happy smile. She reached her hand down and gripped the man down at his erection and lifted. Her hand gripped under him and she curled the man up one-handed until her arm was parallel with the ground. Her already large arm bulged and veined and flexed hugely. Paul came and came and erupted. He wasn't sure if it was going to stop. He squirmed and bucked. The wetness rained down his legs. Mother Agnes nodded. “Yes, I think Mama has something for your problem, detective,” she said gently. Her arm curled the man into her chest and her other hand came up behind the man's head and pushed it into her giant chest. He gasped in boob and strained but he might as well be struggling against a locomotive for all the good it did him. He lost count of the cums, or was it one long cum, before he passed out....

… Anya Decker rammed into Aline Delisle. The Final battle to see who was A.D.1 and who was A.D.2 had begun in earnest. Anya's shoulder slammed into the more petite Aline. But the French pixie was made of pure muscle and moved only a shuddering half step before her elbow rocketed down into the busty woman's back causing a yell of pain. Then Aline grabbed her opponent by the hips, heaved her up in the air, and slammed her down on her back. It was a huge power slam that would have incapacitated many people. But Anya Decker was not many people. She gasped in pain and astonishment but she quickly rose up in a guarded position.

Aline chuckled. “Why do you seem so surprised? I am always the strong one n'est-ce pas?” She flexed and her arms and legs bulged with near-supernatural power. “It would appear that gap has only grown.” Aline charged Anya now to show this was true. She did nearly the same charging tackle Anya had tried moments ago and her tackle sent the busty woman skittering across the floor and having to scramble back to her feet.  When she rose Aline was right there hammering a hook into her ribs. An uppercut to her chin. The French girl tittered loving the struggle.

Anya stepped back and rubbed her lip to check for damage from that last blow. She gathered herself up, “You must be stopped!” she roared and rushed in. This time she dive-rolled past the defense of the lithe girl and before Aline could defend, she kicked her in the back. This got the first cry of pain from the Empress.

“You are so dramatic,” Aline said arching her back. “You do not understand what I am doing here. You would be welcome.” She cracked her knuckles and her look got intense. “Or you can pay the price.”

“Delusions of grandeur,” Anya snarled out and threw a kick at the side of the woman's leg. The intent was to make the leg bend and then follow in from that angle to tackle her. That was the plan anyway. But Aline's leg took the kick and remained in position and rock firm. Anya was shocked. She had kicked great bears of men and women and never had one just stood there and took it. Not HER kick! Committed to the action she was already halfway into the tackle to what was supposed to be a vulnerable leg. This leg was not vulnerable. Aline lifted her leg back cocked it back in the blink of an eye and kicked. The kick landed on the redhead's body right into the chest. She was barreling forward but the force of her kick sent her flying back the other way. All that power and momentum was just instantly changed in the other direction and flew all the way back to the wall of the room.

Aline held the foot there like she was posing for a second. Then she put the foot down and chuckled. “What have you been doing in Tibet. Stripping for tips?” She hopped in and sent another kick into Anya's sculpted midsection. “Because it sure wasn't working on your fighting skills, was it?” Then the Empress rocketed off five more quick kicks into Anya's core in rapid succession. The sound was like little muffled explosions going off. With the wall there there was nowhere for Anya to go and all she could do was absorb the blows. She ended up on her knees heaving for air. Even as tight as the outfit was, her large chest bounced from it. “Are you too used to just swaying those big boobies around and having everyone fall at your feet?” Aline taunted.  Then she spun and kicked her across the cheek with a flourish and Anya flew to the floor and lay there.

“Pathetic,” Aline cooed out. “And here I was looking forward to a challenge for once.” Aline's feet glided like a dancer over to her downed opponent. Anya gagged for air and blinked her eyes trying to recover. ...

... Paul and Katelyn woke to a splash of water across the face. Both found they were tied to a chair. Katelyn pulled and found it was the sort of rope that could hold back elephants so it might take her a while to pull loose of it. Paul was cleaned, but pantsless and was wearing underwear that appeared to be yellow with a large smiley face emoji on it. “Nice undies,” Katelyn quipped with a smile.

“Well good to know you haven't lost your sense of humor, seeing we are about to die and all,” Paul chuckled back. He saw his hand had been wrapped and bandaged. And it seemed Katelyn's side had similarly been sewn and bandaged way better than he had been able to in his bathroom. What was going on here?

“I am sorry Detective Town,” Mother Agnes said. She was also cleaned up and back in her robe.  Or a new one.  “I had nothing else suitable for you to put on. Don't ask where I got these either,” she said with a laugh. Then the muscled woman turned to Katelyn. “Ahh, Ms. Whitcomb. I have followed your career since you were this high,” she said pointing to a spot about 4 feet off the floor. “I apologize for the, uh, rough introduction. I did not think you would listen to me otherwise.”

“Paul,” Katelyn announced like it was a formal engagement. “I would like to introduce you to Mrs. Burton. One of the founders of Virago Moderne. Hmm, I am not sure if I knew your first name was Agnes or I might have made the connection earlier.”

Agnes Burton smiled happily and bowed her head. Right now Paul wasn't sure if this was a genuinely happy look or one of a madwoman. Hoping for genuinely happy he bit back any normal snarky remarks he had ready and just nodded his head. “Thank you for patching us up.”

“Ahh, ever the detective, Mr. Town.” Agnes Burton walked in closer and Paul didn't know whether to flinch or get hard again. “Why do I help you if I am just out to hurt you?” the detective wonders.  She shrugged her wide broad shoulders and now Paul did start to stir and the happy face emoji started tenting upward. “Ahh, yes to matters at hand,” Agnes said as she reached a hand out under Paul's face and PHEW blew some powder into his face. “The answer is because I am your friend, and I am here to help you. Do you believe I am here to help you Detective Town?

“Sure, you're an angel,” Paul said before he could stop his mouth from saying it.  He coughed, sputtering the white powder back out, and blinked his watering eyes. 

Mother Agnes laughed and flexed her arm right up under Paul's eyes. The bicep grew as big as his head and was shaped to perfection. It looked like a Popeye cartoon. All it needed was an anchor or a battleship or something to appear on it. “Well then, do you believe I could make you cum 150 times? That you would release over and over until you had no more water in your body and still your penis would jerk for more because I willed it to?” She gently bumped the arm into Paul's face and flexed it.

Paul gulped. “Yeah, that one I believe.” His erection throbbed out now lifting the smiley face until it looked like it was sticking its tongue out.

Katelyn jerked and pulled at her bonds. “What the heck is going on here?” Her gaze was drawn to the rising smiley emoji. Damn, Paul had a big dick. She flushed red that she would notice that at a time like this.

“Shh, Katelyn dear,” Agnes clucked like a mother hen. “Tibetan Seven Step Mind Training can be used to control many things.” Agnes Burton flexed her arm like she was hypnotizing the man with it. And perhaps she was. Her voice was soft and caring. “It has allowed practitioners to control their breathing and metabolic processes to the point of near hibernation. Or to swim in freezing water across great distances. This might be the first time I have seen it used to give someone a permanent erection to muscle.  He must have had a predilection to it to start with.” The woman chuckled a bit and her chest bounced up and down impressively. Paul twitched. “Forgive me I do not mean to chuckle at your plight.” Her bicep bounced up and down as she flexed and there was no doubt now she was hypnotizing him with her bicep peak.

Katelyn started to speak and Agnes held out her finger on her other hand pointing at her to keep quiet. She continued to talk soothingly to Paul as she flexed her arm up and down. His erection throbbed and grew and seemed ready to erupt. It went on and on. Paul was in a hypnotic state now but still so aroused. The words grew so quiet, like whispering into Paul's ear now and Katelyn could not hear it. Some sort of guided meditation thing but Katelyn was not able to catch all the details. After about 15 minutes Paul's erection started to dial itself back. Mother Agnes tested this by flexing harder. She made her arm bulge, grow veined, and totally pumped. There was some stirring but it seemed manageable now. She whispered something into Paul's ear and his eyes closed and he seemed to sleep.

Then Agnes Burton leaned over into Katelyn. She whispered to her, “Just between you and me the white powder is nothing and just meant to get his attention.” She chuckled and even Katelyn had to admit, OK that's quite a rack there. “I have put a band-aid on his compulsion. He will need more eventually. I will give you instructions.” She stood and stared at Katelyn intently. Katelyn nodded that she understood.

Smiling, Mother Agnes returned to Town. “I have given you the sacred white powder,” she winked at Katelyn. “I have said the healing words. Your mind is your own. Join us and be refreshed.” Then she clapped her hands and Paul's eyes blinked and opened.

Paul looked around and then down at himself. He took a deep breath and nodded. “Thank you,” he said with true feeling behind it. “Now what the hell is that brand on your side?”

Agnes Burton laughed. A true, deep, rich laugh. Her body heaved with it. Her face lit up with it. “I do love a blunt man.” She went back to her chair and sat down. “OK, I will tell the history of the Empress.” …

… Aline Delisle stalked over to the downed woman. She grabbed her by the neck, heaved her up, and slammed her to the wall with one hand. She held the busty body there kicking and squirming as she held it by the neck in her left hand. Her right hand heaved back and punched, punched, punched into the woman's hot abs. Air shot out and Anya's body jerked and sputtered. “What did you think was going to happen here, mon ami?” She punched up higher just up under the giant boobs just to amuse herself. Anya yelped in pain and twitched and jerked in response. It amused Aline so much that she hit there again. “The same thing that always happened when you challenged me to anything.” One more punch for good measure and Anya was spasming in pain.

She slammed Anya back onto her feet and grabbed her biceps in her hands to hold her arms at her sides. She leaned in tight staring at the pained woman straight in the eye. “You can be at my side. You can see what I am building. I did not kill anyone.” Her grip dug into the strong woman's arms. They were going to leave giant bruises there.

Anya was in disbelief. All her work. All her effort. And yet Aline was still this far ahead of her. “No, no, you lie,” she spit out jealously. “You always get what you want, I always get what's left over. I am not going to be the Empress's leftover.” She leaned in and kissed Aline's lips hard surprising the woman. She inhaled her breath into her lungs. Her arm was suddenly free and it ran down the sculpted girl's abs to her crotch and rubbed and teased. “Now you will see, what I have been working on,” she said as her eyes stared into Aline's deeply and pushed her mental will into it. ...

… “The idea for the name Virago Moderne was mine,” Agnes Burton said like a professor lecturing a class. A class tied to their chairs and held captive, but attentive nonetheless. “The very name and thought of a woman being strong had become so anathema that the term Virago had a bad connotation.”

Paul strained hard not to make a snarky comment. He felt Katelyn's leg kick his chair and he nodded, yeah, yeah I know.

Agnes Burton went on as if not noticing her audience's antics. “Soon I saw even the club was not enough. Sure, we built bodies. But, we weren't teaching them what to do with it. How to approach the world as a proud, strong woman. Katelyn, your mother understood.”

Katelyn snarled a bit, “Don't even put her name on your lips you,” before she could even finish the thought Mrs. Burton's hand slapped Katelyn so hard she saw stars and blinked. Her jaw opened and closed.

“I adored your mother! Don't besmirch what you don't understand.” Agnes Burton arched up tall and flexed her body. “I am the First Empress. Was the First Empress. I created the lore. I took the stories your nannies told you girls at night and made them a reality. I taught a generation how to be strong without being mean. How to be powerful without being condescending.”

“Yeah that seemed a real love tap you gave my partner,” Paul moaned out rolling his eyes. For a moment he thought he was about to get his own slap for his troubles. But Mother Agnes's eyes calmed down and she controlled herself.

“Yes, I apologize dear Katelyn. You just don't understand. This case has confused you.” She caressed Katelyn's face where the red mark from the slap still remained. “I am sorry. But the Empress exists to teach that strong women and strong men can coexist. That being strong does not mean you are a Virago, but that you are an Empress!” Agnes Burton arched back and her robe fell open like a cape.  She flexed and her body bulged all over. Her arms lifted and grew. Her lats looked like wings of immense power as her back roared so wide. Her chest pushed out and her top seemed in genuine danger of exploding. Paul felt stirrings but thought they were under control and that they were just normal stirrings -  because holy shit she was hot for an old broad.

Mother Agnes, the First Empress continued. “And then I passed it on to a new generation. The New Empress will surpass even me. I took her brand to show my fealty to her guidance.” She rubbed her hand over the brand on her muscled obliques as her hands came down and she relaxed. Even relaxed, her muscles now had veins and ripples showing.

“And the New Empress promptly went out on a murdering spree,” Paul grunted turning his head to the side in anticipation of the smack. Mother Agnes frowned and pursed her lips.

“No, she didn't,” Katelyn said. Paul and Agnes both turned to her with surprise. “Aline Delisle hasn't killed anyone.”

“Ahh,” Agnes Burton clapped her hands, her muscles moving hotly with the motion. “You understand way more than I thought, my child.” …

… Aline Delisle orgasmed. Wetness soaked her leotard and ran down her legs like a river. Like the dam had bust loose. And in a way it had. The dam in her brain had given way and nothing could stop it now. She came and came and her body jerked and smacked the wall so hard her butt left an imprint on the wall. A perfect Empress-shaped imprint.

Anya Decker smirked. “Finally! You are the helpless damsel and I am the one in control. I could make you cum til your body collapsed from dehydration.” Anya wound back and punched Aline Delisle in the chest in a manner close to what had been done to her. “But what fun would that be?” She picked up Aline in her arms, got her overhead, and arched her back in a backbreaker. “Gawd, what is it like, to cum while screaming in pain. Tell me, dear. Tell me, killer!”

Aline arched and squirmed and it was true. Her back screamed in pain at the hold. Yet her body came at the same time. It made it seem almost like the pain was causing the orgasm and that was sure a real mindfuck. She put it all in compartments. Her disciplined mind put the pain in a drawer. The arousal in another. Just the way Mother Agnes had taught her. Analyze it. Compartmentalize it. And move forward.

Anya noticed Aline no longer screamed in pain or jerked with cums. Angry, she heaved forward and slammed the woman to the wall. Aline slid down, blood oozing from a cut on her forehead. Anya took a step and made a full-on soccer kick right between Aline's legs. Aline cried out as her body ricocheted off the wall. Anya pulled her up, holding her to the wall and buried her knee into her abs. And repeated that a second time. “Scream for me. Confess, or you will cum your life away!”

Aline grunted but the bangs to her abs were only pleasurable now. Hmm. Maybe that was the key here. Mix the two parts. Mix the compartments in her mind together. Let the pleasure mix with the pain. She did her mantra. In her head, she swept up all the pain, put it in a pile, and put it away. She swept up all the arousal. So, so much arousal. You had to give Anya credit, she knew her craft. This much arousal seemed impossible. She put it in two drawers, no, three drawers. MMM. Aline pulled at her leotard. It wasn't really covering anything anymore. Wetness gushed down her legs and actually splashed on the abs of the busty woman's leotard.

Anya chuckled and wiped her hand down her abs and pressed the fingers to Aline's mouth. “Here, taste yourself Killer.” She hand smothered the hand into her nose and lips feeding them to her and smothering some at the same time. She banged Aline's head back into the wall. Anya rubbed her other hand down her body gripped at her crotch and squeezed. Wetness oozed in all directions. She lifted her up again and heaved her overhead. Her chest pushed out while her back and arms flexed. She took a step and slammed Aline to the floor so hard that a spiderweb of cracks formed around her back.

Ooh, now that one hurt Aline moaned. And yet more cums. Mix. Put it together. Change it. Mold it in your brain. The brain is the real power. Muscles are only the conduit for what the brain tells them. Mother Agnes help me now, she moaned.

Anya pulled her up. She gripped Aline like the way that had just been done to her. She took her by the neck lifted and choke-slammed her right into the wall. She held her there gripping her neck tighter and tighter. “Confess, tell me why you killed our friends.  DeMama. You killed DeMama!” Her arm flexed. Her hand shook and whitened in an effort to crush. And her other hand held down at the crotch and forced more cums to keep her under control. She'd break, Anya knew. They all do.

Ahh, Ahhh. Aline moaned. The pain radiated out her back. Her neck. Choking and gagging. The arousal thrummed in her pussy and out in waves of spasms. Her abs clenched so hard from cums she could bend steel bars in the ridges. That's it! I have found the combination, she thought. Feed the arousal into the compartment for muscle. Feed the arousal into the pain. Smother the pain with arousal. There is no pain. The arousal is too high for it. So much arousal. There is no more pain, it is all just part of the arousal. The arousal is power. It feeds the muscle. Engorged it. It's like sitting on a volcano of power. You just had to know where to put it in your brain. Suddenly, Aline opened her eyes smiled at Anya, and laughed. “You fool mon cher. Did you ever stop to think what would happen if arousal made me... stronger?” She gripped Anya's hand on her neck and just wrenched it off in a simple motion.

“What? Wait, you can't do that!” Anya wailed and punched Aline in the chest. The Empress laughed. …

… “What the hell are you talking about? The little French pixie?”

“Is way more powerful than you can even imagine,” Agnes Burton interrupted. “She is my successor in every way. Past me in every way. She is the perfect choice to take the mantle and lead a new generation.”

“But the killings,” Paul grunted.

“Timothy Martens did the killings,” Katelyn burst in. “I am not fully sure why yet. But it's definitely him. He was jealous or something and set out to take down strong women. Drugged them and stared into their eyes as he smothered them.”

Mother Agnes nodded her head and urged Katelyn to go on. “Timmy was a pretty boy, but he was broken in a struggle with young Aline. She was barely 14 or 15 at the time and prone to fits of excitement. She felt so bad she vowed to take care of him always.”

Katelyn's eyes lit up. “Yes! That makes sense. Martens drugged the women and killed them and Aline Delisle covered it up by smashing their head and knee. I don't know why the knee, maybe it's just meant to be confusing and toss in a red herring and make us think Joad was involved or something. I think I even know what she used to do it, but I will need to get to Virago Moderne to confirm it.” Agnes Burton and Katelyn started enthusiastically talking to each other and going over the details and kept saying how it all fit. 

Paul shook his head. “Wait, wait. You're telling me this Martens guy killed these superwomen by giving them drugs? And the pixie...” He cleared his throat at the look Agnes Burton gave him as he called Aline Deslisle that. “Excuse me, the Empress, is just covering up evidence by smashing their heads?”

“YES,” Katelyn and Agnes yelled together in unison so perfect they should have formed a music group together.

Paul sat back, took a deep breath and relaxed. “Well, shit. Untie me then and we will go get him.”

Mother Agnes laughed. “Have your partner do it. She has broken her bonds long ago.”

Katelyn smiled sheepishly and lifted her hands in front of her with the broken elephant rope. She leaned over and untied Paul. “I was just waiting for the right moment to strike,” she explained. “We were getting some good info.”

“Hey, I am not complaining,” Paul laughed. “I am just jealous.”

Mother Agnes stood with her hands out like she was waiting to be taken into custody. Paul stared at her. THIS body could probably snap the handcuffs in two if she wished. “Tell us where to find the pix, uhh Aline, uhh The Empress and we will call it all a misunderstanding and not press any charges.”

Mother Agnes looked over to Katelyn who nodded her agreement. “Heck the way you patched us up and took the hex off of Paul, you helped us more than hurt us. Tell us where Aline is. I promise she will get every chance to clear this up.”

“Well, I do have a broken hand,” Paul complained.

“Shut up, honey,” Katelyn hissed at him and Paul stared at her again having to wonder.

Mother Agnes Burton nodded and gave them an address. …

… Aline took Anya's arm off her throat and held it up high. She stepped and yanked and flipped Anya in a complete circle with it. She grabbed her under the shoulders flung her in the air to the ceiling and caught her. She lifted her one-handed and tossed her up and caught her with her other arm almost like she was juggling her. Power, such power, Aline thought. Will it always be like this? Or is this only because of what Anya pushed into my head? Can I duplicate that and do this anytime? So many questions. This could be the start of a whole new generation. An era of superwomen. She had to test, to see if she could teach others to find in her head what she had found.

“Gawd A.D.2, I have to thank you!” Aline beamed as she tossed Anya to the wall with a casual flip of her hand. “Arousal as fuel. You have given me so much power! I can teach you. You are so advanced already that you will get it before anyone else. You already know how to tap into your mind and..”

“NO!” Anya Decker cried and charged. She was not going to be upstaged by her small friend yet again. Why does she think I left to wander the world in the first place? I was tired of being her sidekick. No more! “You killed DeMama!” She charged in so fast she was a blur of movement.

Aline simply stood still and let Anya slam into her. She giggled. “MMM, that felt good. I killed no one. Join me, you can know how this feels.”

Anya was in a rage, over the top. She punched and punched and hit Aline's body over and over. Thud after thud rained into her body and the Empress simply stood there arms on her hips and feet spread like she was a superhero. Aline told her the whole story. About Timmy, his obsession with strong women.  How he worked at using the drugs so he could keep a victim still and smother them.. How she mangled the bodies to cover for the poor wretch. How he had come across Aunt Jenn after Aline had taken her down and drugged her as well. “I could not let Timmy go to jail. I will deal with him next. I know what to do now. You have shown me.”

Finally, Anya gasped spent and collapsed forward, and sobbed. She sunk to her knees her body heaving. To lose was one thing, for her to just stand there like that was too much. Aline was not a killer. She was truly, The Empress. “You win as always A.D.1. You are The Empress. But I cannot follow. I am the Anti Empress. I have done terrible things. I..”  She paused and her voice broke. “I killed Amanda Carpenter in my search for you. I didn't mean to, but she was strong and I HAD to know where you were. So I made her tell me. I broke her and she did not survive.”

The Empress scowled. Amanda was a dear one. She was actually her first choice to teach her new technique to. She had the mind for it. She was mentally tough. What a waste. Aline leaned in and hugged her friend. OK, squeezed her. Crushed her, to be even more accurate. Anya didn't resist. Either because she knew it was futile or because she felt she deserved it, Aline did not know. She squeezed Anya to the edge of unconsciousness and then let go. She took her head and tilted it up to hers. She had never tried Anya's thought-pushing before, but she thought she had the idea of it in her head now. She stared her in the eye and held her close. Anya screamed and collapsed back.

Aline carried her friend to a couch and laid her on it. She looked around and got some paper. …

… Katelyn and Paul burst into the house. They found Anya Decker passed out on a couch. On her large chest was a note pinned to it. Katelyn picked it up and read. “She should be harmless now. She will still be strong, I can't help that. That belongs to her muscles. But her mind belongs to me. She will not be able to push people with her mind anymore. Treat her well.”

“What the hell does that mean?” Paul grunted. Katelyn just held out the note and let him read it. “Her mind belongs to me. OK, whatever.” He woke Decker up enough to inform her they were arresting her for the murder of Amanda Carpenter and then handcuffed her. She did seem awfully compliant and unresisting. Her mind belongs to me? Good lord, that was scary, Paul thought.

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2023, 05:28:44 am »
The Alpha Murders
Part 15 – The Beginning Of The End

The oddly stoic Anya Decker was sent off and booked. It was sort of spooky how the arrogant woman was now so quiet and passive. She only responded when asked a direct question. Then she answered with great detail until you told her to stop. She instantly stopped when you asked. Creepy. Katelyn and Paul drove to Virago Moderne. Paul was thinking about this messing with your mind stuff. And what happened to them with Mother Agnes. It was gnawing at him now and he had to let it out.

“Decker wiped me out like a small child. Agnes Burton took us both out in a couple seconds. What the heck is Aline..”

“We call for backup, use our guns. We do our damn jobs,” Katelyn broke in with an almost angry tone. Maybe she wasn't exactly so happy how Mrs, Burton had taken her down in such a flash herself.

Paul reached for his holster. “Shit, my gun.” He held up his useless gun and shook his head. “Should have gotten a new one when I had the chance. But hell, bullets probably bounce off The Empress.”

Katelyn grabbed his thigh and squeezed. It felt good and hurt at the same time. “OK, you're worried. You might even feel in over your head 'cause you've been roughed up some.” Katelyn pulled the car over and stopped. She stared Paul in the eyes. “But look what you have gotten done also. Just like you always do, you don't stop. You dig and dig and find the truth. You're a freaking bulldog. You're Detective Paul Fucking Town and you get the job done.” Katelyn leaned over to her partner and gave him a deep kiss on the lips.

Paul felt her chest leaning onto his pecs. He gasped in the kiss. It was nice. Beyond nice. When Katelyn pulled back he smiled. “Well I have been roughed up a lot, like 10 times this case, so maybe I need some more of that pep talk.” He smiled and made his eyebrows rise. Katelyn laughed leaned in and kissed him again. A soft, but passionate kiss. Her finger under his chin held it there until she finally pulled back. She smiled when she saw it leaving Paul breathless. Paul inhaled and smiled in return. “And I always considered myself more an American Staffordshire Terrier. They are bulldog-like but cuter.”

“Woof,” Katelyn responded and put the car back into gear. “Now you're just pushing it. Besides, I am the one that solved this one, I was just being nice.” She glanced over at him to show she was teasing. “And if you think that little appetizer was nice, wait til we finish this case and I will show you what I can really do.”

Paul laughed. “What would I do without my sidekick?” Then he got a bit serious and patted her leg. “Yes, I think we need the damn National Guard to take this woman in. So thank you for making me so horny I will charge in anyway.” He winked back at her. “Waving my broken gun.” He waved around his weapon with the bent barrel in the car. They both laughed hard, the stress of the last few days bursting out of them both. It wasn't even that funny, but like how a laugh at church or some other forbidden place is always the hardest to hold back, the dam had burst. They laughed so hard Katelyn had to pull over again to clear the tears from her eyes.

When they got to Virago Moderne they informed Gemini and whoever would listen that they had an arrest warrant for Aline Delisle for tampering with a crime scene. And for Timothy Martens for murder. They both figured if they made it clear that Aline was not being sought for the murders they might get some cooperation.

Katelyn led Paul to the CrossFit matted area and grabbed one of the tapered bats-styled weights. An Indian Club, I guess was the technical term for them. Just updated and more sleek and modern looking. She handed Paul the large one with the large head on the end. Paul grunted and nearly dropped the heavy club. He wondered if this damn place had something like this made special or if they actually made ones this damn heavy normally. He needed two hands to hold it as he went through some motions with it. “Yes, this might do the sort of damage we see on the head,” he agreed. “I guess get CSI down here to test all of this for blood. But, it wouldn't be just sitting here would it?” Katelyn shrugged but agreed it was a good idea.

On the way out, a group stood in front of them. It included Joyce Lewin and several other members senior at the club. Plus, there were several other bodies he didn't recognize. Gemini was there of course and Deena Alaniz looking so tiny but formidable next to her. Or maybe, just Paul knowing what she was capable of made it feel that way to him. Heck, all these women looked like they could mow through a professional football team without needing pads. Oh great, now Paul had THAT vision in his head. Deena Alaniz in a bikini running roughshod through the San Francisco 49ers defense would be something he would pay big money to see. Her smiling visage as her hot body ran over 300 pound bodies like a bowling ball sending pins flying. Focus, Paul. Focus.

Nana Mitzy walked out. She seemed the unofficial leader of this group. “We just wanted to let you know Hoss, that we appreciate all you went through to figure this stuff out.” Paul would have sworn she was gonna say figger instead of figure, but I guess Mitzy Rodrigues was always one to do the unexpected. “We might not have been the most helpful here at VM and it might have...” She paused and changed tracks. “We know it's been a strain on you and we want you to know we will do everything we can to help you close this case.” Her hand came out and shook Paul's hand and he nodded, smiled, and thanked her.

As he walked out he kept turning around and staring at the statuesque muscled MILF. Heck, grandMilf I guess if there's such a thing. “What is it?” Katelyn asked.

“Oh, I guess I just have to go through life having the hottest experience of my life be with someone everyone else calls Nana.” Paul laughed as he stared at the amazing woman.

“Well, we can see about that, but let's finish the case first.” Katelyn kept her face calm just to see Paul's reaction. This time, Paul thought the erection he felt had nothing to do with what Anya Decker had done to him.

The detectives went back to the station. With their new information, they took a shot at some of the people they held in custody. Yuko Abramson, Melissa Shipley, and Janet Parker were all still no help, however. Paul even went with brutal honesty and told them they now knew Tim Martens was the killer and that Aline Delisle had only tried to cover up evidence and throw them off the trail. But if any of them were shocked to learn that they knew Aline was the Empress they did not show it. Either they didn't trust him, or they thought even implicating their Empress in a lower crime was still a no-no but they all remained frustratingly quiet.

Katelyn combed the evidence looking for any other locations or places Martens might go to hide. He was apparently quite a recluse these days and they didn't even really have a good recent description for him. The Lewins refused to comment and referred her to their attorney. It was starting to look like they were going to need a lucky break or someone to come forward if they were going to find where their fugitives were holed up.

They found out that Mrs. Bigfoot's name was Gertrude Vanderloop. She had a record but had been paroled six years ago. “Gertrude?” Paul said with a bemused expression. “No wonder she turned to a life of crime.” Katelyn rolled her eyes and furiously dug in trying to find where Tim Martens and Aline Delisle would hide. Detective Katelyn Whitcomb fingered her thumb over the surface of a tarot card with the emblem of the Empress on it that she had taken from Mother Agnes's shop. She whispered, “Where are you, Empress?”

The Empress meditated. She could feel the power in her muscles as she funneled arousing images into her system. It worked. Finally, after hours of trying she seemed to find the pathway. It was not the power she had felt when Anya had fueled her libido. But now that she knew this could work, the rest was just practice and refinement. She thought she might be able to make herself into the world's first true superhero. The thought made her excited. The excitement made her biceps bulge. She smiled.

Aline swung her toned legs off the bed of the cheap motel she had checked into and rose to her feet. This was the sort of place used to payments in cash and people who might only stay for a couple hours. It would not remain safe for long though. The police would find her, she did sort of stick out after all. So, now on to business. Ahh, Timmy. My sweet Timmy, she thought. She dialed her phone. A male voice answered. “Mon amour,” she said making her voice sound as alluring as possible. “I have decided to help you. Meet me at Virago Moderne in an hour and we can further your plan.” You could hear excited chatter at the other end of the connection. Once she disconnected, she gripped the phone and squeezed it. It disintegrated into pieces so small it was nearly dust. “Ooh how dramatic,” The Empress laughed surprising herself with how much power she had just put into her squeeze. She knew she just had to take the card out of the phone to stop its being traced. But this was more fun. Then she looked over her clothes and picked out something to put on. A superhero should look the part after all.

Aline broke through the back door of Virago Moderne and went in. Somehow, Timmy was already there ahead of her. How he had gotten in, she did not know. Timmy had his ways. For instance, how he had delivered the drugs to the girls Aline had still not figured out. When she had arrived, they were already dead. She had figured it was only a matter of time before they traced this to him, so she had worked to delay the forensics. Making the body unrecognizable seemed a natural conclusion. The destroyed knee was just a moment of inspiration when her mind wandered that she would have expected this sort of thing from Joad, way before Timmy. Her sweet little Timmy.

Well not so little. Tim Martens was 6'3” tall though his hunched carriage might not have allowed you to notice that. His lean, taut body showed little of the muscled tone that had made him such a heartthrob and popular trainer. Aline had certainly not meant to kick his back that hard. I mean, what fun is an incapacitated body after all. She had been young, and he was so large, she just hadn't learned how to subdue a body without injuring it at that point. Now, he was her responsibility. She had made him like this, so she had to deal with it.

Tim Martens was peering around a corner. His hair hung across his face and he swept it back with a birdlike motion. He smiled at Aline. He whispered. “Empress, look!” He pointed and Aline took a careful glance. Deena Alaniz was completing what seemed to be a gymnastics routine. “It's her. Joanie. From all those videos. Oh, can I have her?”

For someone who had developed a pathological hatred of strong women, he sure watched them a lot. He had every “Joanie” video from L & M Productions and watched them often. Aline could not understand how he could be both aroused by her abilities in those videos and driven to then want to kill her. She knew it had something to do with his feeling so powerless, and this was his way of demonstrating power. She had tried to direct his anger into less violent activities, but it seemed to only make it worse. My fault, Aline thought again.

“Oh, my poor Timmy.” Aline put her hand out to him. For the first time, he seemed to notice her outfit. His eyebrows rose and Aline thought she could see a change in the geometry of his bottoms. She smirked a bit as she put her hand over his mouth to keep him quiet. She lifted him and swung him in a semicircle until his back hit the wall. He dropped his cane. “I have taken care of you for years. Let me ask you one thing. If you had the chance, would you kill me?”

Tim Martens's eyes traveled up and down over the woman's perfect shape. His hands traced down her arms and over her abs. The tent in his bottoms grew ever more pronounced. He nodded his head. "Yes, My Empress. It would be the supreme achievement of my life to see the light go out of your eyes.” He said it so simply and casually, the way a normal person would answer how are they doing today.

Aline's heart sank. Then her eyes narrowed. She drew her fist back and hit him as hard as she could in the stomach. He gagged and sputtered and shuddered in agony. “I thought you were harmless,” she said. “I was wrong. I am sorry.” He gurgled busted up inside. Her hand on his mouth kept him quiet and plastered to the wall. She lifted her other arm and flexed it in front of his eyes. His eyes went wide and even in his agony, his hands pawed over the peak. She hadn't needed to punch him to accomplish this. It just made her feel better. The Empress tightened her grip and forced his chin to turn to her. So she could stare into his eyes and correct her mistake as best she could.

Timmy struggled for quite a while. His mind was strong. But his love of her muscle was higher so slowly he listened. He complied. Hell, he came so much it looked like there had been a rainstorm inside his pants. Now, sort of glazed over, he slumped down and sat. The Empress figured he'd stay there until someone told him to move. So she went to take care of the other matter.

A little after 11:00 that night the break arrived. Detective Paul Town was looking at the case file for the ten thousandth time. Feeling sheepish he tugged the overhead lamp down closer. Damn eyes. He was perusing some witness statements when his phone rang. It was Deena Alaniz. “He is here, Paul. Timmy. I walked around the corner and here he is!”

Town jerked up out of his chair so hard he banged his head on the lamp. “Where are you, Virago Moderne?” he yelled, ignoring the pain in his head. Paul waved his hand and yelled/whispered at an officer to get Katelyn. On the other end of the phone, Paul heard what he thought was muffled struggling and a voice. A voice with a sexy French accent.

Though they had not gotten confirmation from Deena, the detectives sped off to Virago Moderne. They sent a patrol unit to Deena's apartment just in case. Katelyn used her phone while Paul drove like a maniac. It was the one time in his police career that he had driven like it was one of those car chases the police always have in the movies. He was swerving around corners with screeching tires, and beeping his way past cars aggressively. He made it to the fitness club in record time.

Paul had thought Katelyn had been trying to call Deena back but he was mistaken. When they arrived at Virago Moderne, Joyce Lewin and Cheryl Murphy were there, along with Gemini. Gemini had a scowl, but she made a scowl look good. For once, her cross-armed bodyguard stance seemed directed not at him, but at the two Executive Committee members of Virago Moderne. It appeared she might have twisted some arms to get them here. Maybe literally. Joyce Lewin bowed her head a bit swiped a card and entered a code to let them into the club. She looked like she wanted to say something, but she just let them pass without comment.

Katelyn was in front and Paul shuffling behind. They had their guns drawn. A metal clinking sound came from the matted area used for CrossFit. Nodding at each other they approached. It was Aline Delisle. The Empress. She was wearing a white leotard that hugged her toned body like a second skin. Abs rippled through the material. Her chest pushed out hotly. It had a red belt low at the waistline. A gold, braided rope went over the left shoulder and under the right arm. Her hair was swept back. To complete the look were some red boots. They looked athletically cut, like something a pro wrestler would wear. They gave the look of boots but were functional to move in also. The whole outfit looked almost like a cosplay of Power Girl, other than PG usually was portrayed with boobs the size of Alaska.  She looked like a superhero right down to the battle scars,  a cut on her forehead, and a slight black eye on her left cheek. 

Katelyn stepped out with her gun leveled at the woman. “CSI found the Indian Club,” she said. “We know you didn't kill anyone Aline, but you still have to come with us.” Paul stepped out and flanked The Empress on the other side. It was odd how he now thought of her in his head as The Empress. Maybe it was the costume and the air of power she gave off right now. He noticed how Katelyn used her name, I guess sort of like how Dumbledore, called Voldemort, Tom. Names have power. He stared at The Empress in her outfit. Her body rippled so tight he might have sworn she had an unearthly power as well.  But, perhaps her arrogance in leaving the weapon she had used out in plain sight would be her undoing. 

Aline smiled. For a woman with two guns pointed at her, she was calm and relaxed. “Yes, I could not decide.  Was it riskier to leave the club here, or for people to notice it was missing?  Quel domage."  The Empress smirked and looked to her side.  "Detectives. I have something here you might want to see.” With a quick jerk, she leaned to the side and pulled a body out in front of her. It was Deena Alaniz. “Isn't she a remarkable creature?” She shook the woman's body like it was weightless. Deena appeared to be out cold. Hopefully just out cold. “She unfortunately found me here, and I had to take her down, but you know I think she gave me a black eye in the process. Can you imagine that? To me! The Empress!” Aline's eyes were wide and seemed almost a bit manic. She might be starting to take this Empress stuff a little too seriously.

Paul edged in closer. “Put her down Aline and come with us. You are under arrest. Where is Tim Martens!” He managed to use his commanding, police voice even as inside he was shaking some.

Katelyn and Paul whirled as other bodies came into the workout area. Mitzy, Gemini, Joyce Lewin, and Cheryl Murphy all came up behind the detectives. Paul spun towards them and Mitzy roared at him, “Get her, Hoss!”

The Empress laughed and held the body of Deena as a shield. “Detectives, Timmy is around the corner. He is not a threat to anyone anymore. He will confess to his crimes. But I do not think I am allowing you to arrest me today. Anya showed me. She didn't mean to, but she led me to a breakthrough. I must learn more. I can not be stopped now.” She shook the body and Deena's eyes blinked and opened some. “One day, I might test if I am bulletproof. For now, put down your guns or this delightful creature will be destroyed. Which would sadden me greatly, because she is a true goddess.”

Katelyn and Paul looked at each other slowly lowered their weapons and dropped them to the floor. The Empress motioned for them to kick them to her. She took their guns and twisted them in knots. Gawd, they are never going to believe I ruined another gun, Paul moaned in his head. The Empress bowed to them and set Deena aside and stepped back a bit.

It was at this point that Aline Delisle seemed to realize that there was no exit from this area of the gym behind her. She laughed and cracked her knuckles. Katelyn was the first to step up. “I would have expected nothing less,” the Empress said with a nod. Katelyn lunged a left-handed jab intended to hit and grab the woman at the collar. Katelyn's arm hit in forcefully, and the muscle bulged to pull. The Empress held her ground, gripped Katelyn's arm at the wrist and elbow, and forcefully threw her into the wall up next to Paul. Katelyn groaned in surprised pain and slid down the wall shaking out her arm.

Paul jumped over to check on Katelyn. She motioned for him to go get her and that she was fine, though truth be told, she didn't look so fine. The two senior members of the Virago Moderne Executive Committee, Joyce Lewin and Cheryl Murphy charged the Empress in unison. It looked like a well-rehearsed move as the two impressive women rushed in hard. The Empress stood her ground and laughed as they crashed into her. Two well-muscled shoulders slammed into the French woman's torso at each side. And stopped dead as the Empress only took a half step back before stopping their progress. Aline lifted her arms up high, the muscles showing off in her arms and abs as she crashed her arms down to the two women's backs simultaneously. They gasped and fell to their knees. Aline grabbed the two heads and crashed them together hard enough for an echoing sound to reverberate. Cherly Murphy groaned but Joyce Lewin was unmoving and evidently out cold, her head cocked sideways. Not yet satisfied, the Empress grabbed the two women by the collar, lifted them in the air, and crashed their bodies together like cymbals back to back. The muted crash was accompanied by a groan of pain. Aline laughed and casually tossed the two women to the side and waded forward.

Mitzy Rodrigues came to meet her. The elder woman's body bulged with power as her hands clenched at her sides. “Nana, I could no sooner hurt you than pluck my own eyes out. Please step aside,” The Empress said almost quietly and with respect.

Mitzy shook her head. “This has gone too far, Allie. You can surrender and do the right thing. You appear to be a little high on your own power sweetheart. Narcissism is an ugly thing.”

The Empress's face clouded and showed a tinge of anger. The two women charged and crashed together. At first, the bulk of Nana Mitzy actually pushed the svelte musclegirl back. The Empress gathered her feet under her and reversed this and slammed the woman she had grown up calling Nana to the wall. Aline spun so her back was to the wall and she held Nana in her arm in a secure rear naked choke. Mitzy roared and struggled impressively. Her elbow hit back and clubbed the Empress in the ribs hard enough to make her grunt. She stomped on the woman's foot causing her feet to dance in pain. She clawed at the arms on her neck. But the grip of the Empress did not reduce. “Duly noted, Nana.” the Empress whispered into Nana Mitzy's ear. “I will look into my ego, but these are extreme times after all. And, oh, I always hated being called Allie,” the Empress grunted as she cranked extra pressure on the choke making her bicep bulge. Then she seemed to catch herself and relax some. Her choke almost seemed like an embrace. “Avoir une belle vie,” Aline whispered quietly into Nana's ear as Mitzy faded and passed out. The Empress set her down gently and moved on.

Gemini jumped in and crashed into the Empress. “Don't do this young miss,” the hulking muscle woman implored. “It doesn't have to be like this.” Gemini swung a punch into the stomach of the girl she has tutored and trained with a resounding thud that sounded like thunder in the distance.

The Empress smiled. “Dear Gemini, always overlooked.” Gemini scowled, characteristically grunted and punched again right in the same spot. The Empress jerked but the smile endured and she continued. “With me, you would be valued. Powerful beyond words. More than you ever dreamed.” Gemini punched again. “I can show you how. I know it is what you always wanted,” the Empress cajoled and she gripped the huge woman's shoulders and pulled her in. Her grip caused Gemini to cry out in pain and bend over. Her hands braced on Aline's hips and pushed, but Gemini's head was pulled in anyway. Her face was now right up against the abs she had been punching. They gave off warmth from the blows and the flex. The muscles rippled and shaped to perfection. Beyond perfection. “Kiss my abs,” the Empress whispered hypnotically. “Embrace my power and join me.” The arms of the Empress stood out in bold relief now. The muscles looked almost too large to be on her frame. Gemini was so much larger in mass, yet so powerless to stop her.

The black woman strained and grunted, but could not stop her head from being pulled forward and her face and lips mashing into the rippling abs. Gemini gasped and shivered in some combination of awe, anger, and lust that was driving her body crazy. She shook her head trying to pull it back. It ended up just looking like she was kissing and worshiping the muscles with her lips. “No, no,” Gemini whined. She had never whined in her life, but she whined now. She had spent all her life working on her power and to be this powerless now, maybe it was inevitable. Maybe she SHOULD join the Empress. Gemini moaned.

Katelyn charged in and kicked the Empress in the hip in a well-trained kick designed to incapacitate the leg. Well, incapacitate the leg of a normal person anyway. The Empress groaned in pain and fell sideways, releasing Gemini. Catching herself, the Empress rose along the wall and scowled. Gemini turned and nodded to Katelyn. Katelyn returned a quick nod and turned her attention back to the Empress. “Aline Delisle, you are under arrest.” She stepped as she said it and sent another kick at the Frenchwoman's hip. The Empress turned enough for the blow to hit a different spot on her leg, allowing her to keep moving. She turned and showed her leg was still mobile by kicking Katelyn hard enough in the stomach to send her staggering back across the room.

Gemini fired in from the other side and sent a giant fist into the jaw of the Empress. Spit flew from the Empress as her head turned. Aline roared in rage. Both because it hurt and because Gemini had refused her invitation. She twisted in and raised a knee into the giant security woman's side as her hands grabbed her right at her large boobs. Gemini gasped, never having felt a blow so powerful. The grip on her chest seemed just jealous yet incredibly painful. How could someone be strong enough to just squeeze your chest into agony? The next knee was even harder and hit the same spot again. The third knee landed and you could hear the crunch of bone. Gemini's body would have crumpled over but The Empress kept it upright with her grip on her chest. She wound up for more when Katelyn again jumped in.

Katelyn flew in from the side in a leap and hit an MMA-style Superman punch right into the cheekbone of the Empress. The Empress winced and staggered back a step. Katelyn swung for her temple wanting to find a way to take this woman down, but Aline caught in her hand and squeezed. Katelyn yelled and winced. “You keep interrupting my fun, Detective,” The Empress snarled. She slapped her free hand across Katelyn's face making her head snap so hard her neck felt the strain. Katelyn wondered if she had ever been punched as hard as that slap hit. The Empress smirked and slapped her head back the other way. “This could have been you,” Aline taunted. “You could be The Empress. You were on the track.” Slaps sent Katelyn's head back and forth and back and forth. She tasted blood and her eyes were wobbly and dizzy. “But you wanted a normal life, instead of an extraordinary one. I have been given the key to ultimate power and you could be part of that. You gave it up. For them. For him. Pathetic.” Katelyn hung there more out cold than awake now.

“STOP!” Paul cried out and crashed the blunt end of the fifteen-pound steel club into the back and ribs of The Empress. It was finally the Empress's turn to cry out and bend down. Paul did not relent. He had rushed over to the CrossFit area and picked up a heavy club but one he could swing hard. When he returned, he saw the devastation this woman had left behind and knew this was his one chance. He gripped the club like a baseball bat. He swung for the fences down onto the pixie's back and side. Once. Twice. Three Times. Cries of pain echoed as the Empress collapsed to the floor along the wall. “Katelyn Whitcomb is a better person than you can ever hope to be,” he gasped out. Detective Paul Town raised the club one more time and this time he was aiming for her head.

His blow hit the wall leaving a hole as he screamed. A body had slammed in low and hard into his knee caving it in sideways and slamming him down. His swing passed harmlessly over The Empress and into the wall.  Paul jerked in pain and looked up. It was Deena Alaniz! Her bruised face still stunning even as it frowned down at him and stomped down on his leg right at the knee joint. Paul howled and convulsed in the pain. “Why!” he screamed out as he writhed along the wall.

Deena didn't answer but knelt to the Empress instead. Paul tried to crawl to them but Deena kicked him in the chest and skittered him across the floor away from them. Deena patted the Empress's face until Aline Delisle's eyes wobbled open and stared at her. “Will you teach me? Will I be as powerful as you?”

Aline Delisle smiled. It was a pained smile. “I will teach you all I know dear girl.” And she leaned and kissed her on the cheek.

Deena beamed and arched proudly. She gingerly helped the Empress to her feet and together they  moved around the corner. Right before they turned, Deena looked back at Paul. “Sorry, but this is too important.” Then, the Empress and her new attendant disappeared from view.

Paul groaned no. I had her! He dragged his pained body to Katelyn. He cradled her body in his arms and patted her face. She didn't respond at first and he grew frantic. “Katelyn!”

Finally, her eyes fluttered and opened. She gave a lopsided grin and hugged the man. “Gawd, I am getting really tired of getting my ass kicked,” Katelyn said and laughed, though the laugh caused her to cough.

“Tell me about it,” Paul sighed. “Welcome to my world.”

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2023, 05:30:31 am »
The Alpha Murders
Part 16 – The End Of The End

They needed multiple ambulances to come to the scene. And a hearse. Cheryl Murphy and Nana Mitzy seemed fine. Once she woke up, Mitzy Rodrigues showed little ill effects of being Koed and she called 911 to get the help needed. Considering the knocks she had taken, Cheryl Murphy seemed fine. The busty, stunning redhead woman had a bump on her head and a bruise on her back but was checked by paramedics and allowed to go home. She might look more like an aging centerfold, but she was evidently incredibly durable and tough. Or lucky.

The luck did not extend to Joyce Lewin. The blow to her head and back had been too much. She was pronounced dead at the scene. So it turns out The Empress was a murderer after all. The APB arrest warrant reflected this change in status along with the most strongly worded do not approach alone warnings ever issued. Deena Alaniz was also added to the arrest warrant. Paul was really sad about this. He had really liked the powerlifter fighter girl. Power was sure a difficult corruption to resist.

Gemini had broken ribs and possibly internal bleeding. She tried to do the I am fine thing but once Katelyn insisted she go to the hospital, she relented. Katelyn similarly went to the hospital. She had extensive facial bruising and seemed to have whiplash-type symptoms they wanted to have checked out. Paul's knee was totaled. He was a bit despondent about this, having one leg to start with and now it was mangled was a bitter pill to take.

They found Tim Martens at the front desk of the gym. In fact, he opened the door for the paramedic when they arrived. He was tall, and looked like a character from a horror movie. The gaunt, creepy-looking man had this lopsided smile on his face. When asked, he readily admitted he had killed three women. The smile he had when he said it, was just downright disturbing. He was taken in, and scheduled for a mental review. Whatever whammy Aline Delisle had put on him had left him a shell of a man. He responded to questions and would do as ordered, but he did not appear to have any will of his own. As he was led away like a well-trained pet, Paul could not decide if Martens had been given a terrible punishment or a great blessing.

Paul had surgery on his knee. Once they saw the extent of the injury, they ended up putting in an artificial knee. The surgery only took about two hours. Paul was back in his room waking up from anesthesia and the first thing he saw was Katelyn's face hovering over him. “Well that's it, I died and went to heaven. What a surprise. I thought I was destined for the other direction.”

Katelyn laughed and slapped his shoulder lightly. “Maybe the devil is just dressing in a pleasing shape for you,” she teased. “How are you feeling?”

Paul made a face. “Like I might throw up, so don't take that personally,” he laughed. “OK, otherwise.” Paul cocked his head down though his legs were under the blanket. “Maybe I can get a desk job and be like Ironsides.”

“Sorry Paul,” the clipped tones of the doctor cut in as she strode into the room. The surgeon was a no-nonsense woman who pulled no punches and had zero bedside manner, like most surgeons. That's why they became surgeons after all. Paul liked that about her. She walked in with her normal looming confidence and looked at his chart. Her eyes also traveled over Katelyn. Slow, calculating glances. Then she gathered herself and looked at Paul again. “No wheelchairs for you. You will have to take it easy for a while. And granted the rehab will hurt like hell but I reckon you can handle it.”

“He sure can Doctor,” Katelyn beamed. “He will work like a dog. An American Staffordshire Terrier I believe. No one will work harder than this man.”

Paul rolled his eyes, “Don't I get a say in this.”

“No,” both women said together and laughed. Then the surgeon continued, “I will check on you again later and give you the rehab schedule, but for tonight, relax, call the nurses if it hurts, and if you try to get up without assistance I give your girlfriend permission to beat you into a coma so you stay still.”

Katelyn guffawed at the comment. She hit her one fist into her other palm and stared at Paul menacingly. The surgeon whistled appreciatively and left.

“I think she had the hots for you,” Paul said to Katelyn as the surgeon left.

“And what about you?” Katelyn leaned over Paul.

Her perfect model-like features were looking at him. Her large chest lifted the hospital gown out. She might be the only woman who could make a hospital gown look hot. Paul sighed. “I have thought you were the most gorgeous woman I had eve seen since the first time I saw you. But,” he smirked as he rubbed his hand down his leg. “I am more machine than man now, twisted and evil.”

Katelyn smiled and leaned in and kissed his lips gently. The kiss lasted a long while. When Katelyn pulled up she whispered into his ear. “Help me Obi-Wan, you're my only hope, you giant nerd.”

Paul laughed. “Wrong character, but I will take it. Well, oh wait, Obi-Wan said the line but it was Darth Vader he was talking about so...”

Katelyn stopped him and tugged him in and kissed him again. “Just shut up, Paul. Remember I got a doctor's permission to pound you if I need to.” She giggled and flexed her arm at his eye level. Paul moaned and fondled the arm as they kissed.

Everyone else was out of the hospital and back to work. Paul was the last one to get released and cleared to do light activity. The surgeon was wrong and he did use a wheelchair, but it was temporary. Using crutches was a bitch with an artificial leg, so at times he did use the chair. Katelyn updated him on the case. “There had been a report from the next county of a bus stuck on the side of the road. It had pulled off for a sick kid and got stuck in some soft ground. According to the report, two 'really pretty women' came and pushed the bus out of the mud for them. So I think we can be safe in knowing where Delisle and Alaniz were then. But they are in the wind now.”

Paul nodded and couldn't help but smile at the story, imagining the image of the two women coming up and pushing a bus back onto the road. “What about Tim Marten?”

Katelyn made a face. “The dude is creepy. He tells the story of each murder like he enjoys telling it. Like he's relating an interesting anecdote. But the details all line up. He will go into long detail of how he perfected his drug concoction and how he delivered it and,” Katelyn stopped and stifled a shiver.  “The lawyer was making some noise that his confession is meaningless if he's unfit.” Katelyn made air quotes when she said unfit. “I had a talk with him and reminded him that either Martens is unfit and goes to an asylum, or he's sane and goes to trial. They went for asylum after that.”

“Seems almost like letting him off easy to get that,” Paul said. Then he remembered the empty husk that was Tim Martens and thought maybe he had suffered enough already.

"Anya Decker is in nearly the same boat," Katelyn added.  "She confessed to killing Amanda Carpenter. She's helpful and almost cheerful in prison.  When you talk to her, she seems sort of vacant.  Like something is missing."   Katelyn looked thoughtful, but Paul did not have it in him, to feel bad for Anya Decker.  Not after what had happened to him, and what he saw happen to Amanda Carpenter.       

The other cases are an issue.” Katelyn continued waving a couple files to get Paul's attention back. “Shipley and Parker could go to trial for their attack on Deena Alaniz, but without Deena around anymore...” Katelyn let her voice trail off. “Ms. Abramson was really only held for attacking you. So she's out already with a desk appearance for trial.”

Paul sighed. “Oh great, I get to go in front of a judge and tell the story of how the pretty Asian woman beat the crud out of me.”

Katelyn chuckled. “Oh, everyone beats the crud out of you, so it's no big deal.” Her smile showed she was just teasing, but it hit a bit too close to home for Paul. It did seem like everyone in this case HAD beaten the stuffing out of him. Yuko Abramson, Deena Alaniz, Melissa Shipley, Janet Parker, Gertrude Vanderloop, Anya Decker. Heck, you could even add Nana Mitzy, Gemini, Mother Agnes, and the Empress to the list as well. Katelyn saw his reflecting face and changed the subject. “I still think the Lewin's were dirty and into this more than they said, but with Mrs. Lewin dead it seems a stretch to charge the husband with aiding and abetting or harboring a fugitive or anything like that. The lawyer made it clear that Mr. Lewin wasn't responsible for the actions of the people he lent a home to. And we have no evidence of a more direct connection to that, so it's considered closed now.”

Paul grunted. “Well let's just set up how we watch the known Empress disciples or whatever we call them to see if they lead us to Aline and Deena.” Paul sat up in his wheelchair and rifled through some of the files.

Katelyn shifted from foot to foot a bit. “The uh, higher-ups decided that was not worth the manpower and that tapping their phones was of dubious legal standing.” She paused waiting for the explosion.

“WHAT!” Paul roared and pushed himself up. He grabbed the stupid crutches and stumped his way to the Captain's office. Shouting ensued. Katelyn couldn't catch most of it but did hear Paul yell, “She's a fucking murderer, you're telling me that's not worth the effort?” In the end, the Captain motioned for Katelyn to take him the hell out of there and calm him down. She complied. “Idiots,” Paul muttered calming down as they reached the coffee shop. “They would have let Manson go because it was going to take too much overtime to find him.”

Katelyn's eyes widened. “Oh come on Paul, she's hardly a serial killer. Yes, she did kill Joyce Lewin in her fight to free herself, but that's closer to death by misadventure than it is to homicide.”

Paul shook his head and slurped his coffee. “She's over the top now, Kate.” His eyes looked up into his partner's eyes. His lover's eyes. “Aline Delisle is high on some power trip and there will be dire consequences if she is allowed to stay free.”

Katelyn stared back and eyed her mentor, friend, and lover. She mused over what The Empress had said to her when she was slapping her so hard she still was getting occasional headaches from the effects of whiplash. Living an extraordinary life, she had said. The key to ultimate power, she had said. Katelyn nodded indicating Paul might be right. “Well let's just hope the Aline that wants to push some kids in a bus out of the mud, wins out over the one that wants to tear it all down,” she said grimly.  Paul grunted and clinked coffee cups with her. “You're sounding like Gemini,” Katelyn winked.

Paul grabbed his chest miming elaborately, “Oh, you wound me, madam.”

Two weeks later, Katelyn was taking Paul from his physical therapy. He was a sweaty mess. The sessions were tough but he was walking better. An artificial knee on one side and a prosthetic on the other side, could not have been easy. They went into his place and she made a salad. And some wine. As they ate, Katelyn told him that Nana Mitzy was the new Director of Virago Moderne. A step up, they all agreed. A bottle later - she attacked him.

Katelyn lifted him up and carried him to his bed and stripped the clothes off him. She pinned him to the wall kissing his lips, face, and neck. She thumped him back to the bed and stood at the end. She pointed at him lying on the bed and said, “Don't move!” Then she flexed. Posed. Pumped. Her already thick muscles bulged and swelled larger and larger. She stripped her clothes off and stood in front of the man.  She was naked and pumped herself harder than she had ever pumped before. Paul sat up to reach for her and she pushed him back down and said, “Don't move!” She flexed some more.

Paul soon had a massive erection. It pointed to the sky saluting her body and performance. Her body had a light sheen of sweat and veins throbbing. She peaked her arm and leaned it towards the man enticingly. Her large chest pushed out, her nipples nearly as excited as his manhood. Paul leaned out to touch her again. Katelyn grabbed his hands and stopped him. “You have a real problem with taking orders don't you mister,” she said with a lopsided smile that really made her gorgeous face look enticing. “Do I need to take out the cuffs?” She winked.

Paul moaned and leaned into the muscled, gorgeous wall in front of him. His arms strained and pushed but he might as well have been pushing at the tide. He had as much chance of stopping the ocean as he had of stopping this gorgeous woman. He hiked his hips in doggedly and nibbled her neck with his lips and added a bit of teeth to it.

“Ooh, you just don't give up do you mister?” Katelyn cooed, her chest pushing into his. He was strong, but she had little trouble keeping him held. Yet, he still found a way to edge in and touch her and make her moan. Katelyn edged in tighter to his nibbling and felt her abs brush into his erection. She arched and wiggled to make her chest bore into him tighter. Her abs pressed tighter to his hardness. “You know,” she whispered sexily. “If you tried to put the handcuffs on me, I'd just tear 'em apart like taffy and wear them as bracelets. Easy.” She arched and flexed.

Paul came all over her abs in such a storm you wondered if it was only one cum or a whole series of them. He looked a bit chagrined to have lost control like that. But the fact that he had thought the exact same thing before, combined with her body and the pressure on him forced him to just explode totally out of control.  Katelyn simply smiled. She rubbed her hands down her body. “THAT was the hottest fucking thing I have ever seen in my life.” She wiped a bit of the cum along her abs like painting a picture. “Now are we ready for more, or do I phone in for a delivery of Vitamin E?”

Paul moaned and traced down her body with his hands. He let himself recharge and used that time to fondle and worship her muscles. That was sure easy enough to do after all. His tongue traced inward and traveled to her thigh. He nibbled and teased until she was about ready to ram him into place but now it was his turn to call out, “Don't move.”

She was about to scream in anticipation and need before he fluttered a tongue inside her and tasted her. His hands gripped her abs as he slurped and feasted. Katelyn writhed, taken aback at how skilled he was at this. Her legs flexed as her toes pointed. He had this way of making her jerk in readiness and then back off. She was sure the cliff was arriving and then it receded. He slid a hand in and coaxed her clit out and nibbled it with his teeth. Katelyn gripped the sheets and tore them to pieces as her arms chest and abs exploded in muscle. He surrounded her clit with his mouth and stabbed it with his tongue as his teeth glided lightly on it. When her orgasm arrived, it burst out like a volcano and lasted for over two minutes. Writhing and heaving, Paul strained to hold on to her power and ride it out.

When she finished, he sat up. Katelyn panted and saw he was erect again. Wildly erect. She chuckled and sat up to meet him. Katelyn's lovemaking was athletic and aggressive, but tender. She somehow even made pinning him helplessly to the bed while she kissed him all over his body til he begged, seem like an act of kindness. He had not had this many erections since he was a teen, But he knew this had nothing to do with Anya Decker's “whammy” and everything to do with the remarkable woman in front of him. They went at it for quite a while and when it was completed, Paul collapsed beyond tired. And beyond satisfied.

Paul woke up and turned over in his bed reaching for Katelyn. She wasn't there. He turned back and his clock said it was 10:14 AM. Shit! He sat up as Katelyn came in the door. She had two coffee cups in her hands. She was wearing his baggy t-shirt and some panties and that was it. On her, the shirt wasn't that baggy and was in fact, sort of tight and showing abs and muscled shoulders. With her height, it didn't extend so far down either. Paul swallowed.

Katelyn beamed a million-watt smile at him. “Calm down,” she said as she passed him a cup. “I already called in. You're making up a therapy session you missed and we will be in later this afternoon.”

“Oh, I am, am I?” Paul smiled and sipped the coffee. “Ahh, you're a lifesaver. I love you.”

Katelyn's eyes sparkled and her smile got a bit wider. “About time you said it. I love you too, you old American Staffordshire... you know that's just too long to say. I am going back to bulldog.”

Paul chuckled. “And you know what this means?” Katelyn gave him a confused look. “The hottest sexual experience in my life is no longer with a woman everyone calls Nana.”

Katelyn spit out her coffee with a laugh and shook her head. “I went easy on you 'cause you're still recovering. Wait til I whip out the real stuff.” For the life of him, Detective Paul Town, trained to read people, could not tell if she was kidding or not. Katelyn interrupted his musing, “I can't believe you fucked Nana M,” and she did an honest to goodness giggle. 

Paul blushed but pressed on. “Well, I think she fucked me, actually.  And have you seen her bod? I mean she could....” Katelyn scowled at him and he lowered his head a bit. “Never mind.” They both laughed. “So should we get cleaned up to go in?” Paul asked.  Katelyn responded by flexing her arm. The bicep peak rose perfectly right in front of his eyes. Paul stared. “I guess we can wait a bit.” ...

...Four months later, Katelyn arrived at the address Paul had texted her to meet for lunch. “Paul?” she said as she looked around. “This is weird hon, there's nothing here.”

The lights clicked on and Paul walked in. He was walking well, but still struggled with inclines and stairs. Stairs were evil inventions, he often said. He smiled. “Nothing now maybe, but you are standing in the lobby of Paul Town Investigations. I passed my PI exam and we are all set to go and official.” He beamed.

“Wait,” Katelyn said. “You're quitting the force?” Her face scrunched up with concern and her hands clenched tightly enough to make her arms flex.

Paul brushed the flexed arm with his fingertips. “Oh, Katey.” He walked around to the other side of her. “You know they want me to take restricted duty and be an office guy. I can't do that. I might not be breaking any sprint records, but I can still investigate with the best of them.”

Katelyn knew he was unhappy with the idea of being in command, or only being an in-house detective.  She just didn't know it had gone to this level.

“And besides,” Paul continued. “You know I think police officers shouldn't be working with their significant others.” He swept down to one knee, a very difficult task in his case. It caused him to wince a bit, but he doggedly continued.  He held out the little box and opened it. A diamond ring sparkled. “Katelyn Whitcomb, will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me.”

Katleyn's eyes teared through her smile. She grabbed the man and pulled him up to her. “Get off your knee you old fool, you'll break something.” She lifted him up easily and hugged him tight enough to hear him gasp. “Of course, I will marry you.” She kissed him. Paul swooned. Between the hug and the kiss, he was gasping for air.  He was willing to bet not many proposals end up with the man dangling in his woman's arms gasping for air.

Paul had some champagne in a desk drawer and popped it open. When he realized he didn't have glasses, they laughed and drank it straight from the bottle. Katelyn looked around the office. “I am going to worry about you doing this all alone. Who's going to take care of you if I am not there to save your butt?” She smiled when she said it, but the concern was real. “If you get yourself killed, I am going to break your arm.” Paul laughed but she persisted. “I mean it.”

“Maybe I can help with that,” a voice called out. Gemini walked into the room. In a teal sleeveless shirt and black jeans, she looked as large and stunning as ever. Maybe even larger, and with a smile on her face, certainly way more stunning than her usual dour visage. She looked at the ring on Katelyn's finger and the champagne. “I take it she said yes then.” Her smile was wide. Paul was astounded she could smile like that.  Maybe a change in career would do her good.

“Was there ever any doubt,” Paul said with a laugh. He walked to Gemini and patted her on the shoulder and handed her the bottle. “Katelyn, I believe you already know my assistant, Miss Gemini Jackson.”

Gemini waved her newly minted PI license as she swigged a gulp from the bottle. Katelyn walked in and hugged her. Paul mused it was like the two Goliaths crashing together. Gawd, it was hot. The women congratulated each other. They celebrated for a bit and then Paul and Katelyn got ready to head back to the office. Katelyn was still officially on duty, and Paul was going to hand in his retirement papers. He had so much vacation time he had never used, he could go right to work and still be paid until his pension kicked in.

Once Katelyn left, Paul circled back to Gemini. He opened a desk drawer and gave a large file to her. “When we aren't on a paid case we work on this.” It was a thick file on The Empress. “This is all the information they had on Aline Delisle, Deena Alaniz, all the known acolytes,” he had decided on the term acolytes, “including Joad, Yuko, Mother Agnes, Melissa Shipley, Janet Parker, and Jireh Saenz. That means there's a bunch of these acolytes we never even identified. It's all here, the murder scenes, the info even on Virago Moderne and the families. Know it inside out.” Paul's eyes burned with a fervent energy. “In fact, while I finish up my detective gig for a couple days why don't you make a case board of this as your first assignment.”

Gemini grunted. Paul smiled but stared at her. “You know Miss Jackson, if we are going to work together you can't just grunt at me.”

Gemini smiled. “Congratulations on your engagement, Paul. Now don't push it.” Her smile turned a bit evil as she gripped the desktop and her bare arms flexed ominously.

Paul swallowed and worked really hard not to stare at her arms. But his energy remained. “This woman is still out there,” he tapped the case file. “And we WILL find her.” He managed to keep his eyes locked on the tall woman's eyes.

Gemini, saw how serious he was, and nodded. “I will get right on it, boss.” …

… Deena Alaniz gripped a tree in the park. Her hands barely touched fingertips as she hugged it tight, so the tree had a good circumference. The tree was healthy and strong.  The stunning spitfire closed her eyes and concentrated. She pictured the images in her head the Empress had taught her and mixed the elements together in her “mind palace”. She had heard that term on a TV show and liked it. It worked better for her than The Empress's desk with drawers analogy. Deena was used to the physical work, she had done that all her life, but this mental stuff was new. To be like the Empress she would concentrate. She hugged the tree tighter and funneled the power from her mind palace into her body. The first thing she noticed was her boobs compressing into the tree. It was not her boobs giving way but the tree. Her chest was digging into the tree! The realization made her excited and that excitement made the rest easy. Her arms crushed the tree and cracking sounds were heard. Deena had originally intended to uproot the tree, but in her excitement, her arms just crushed straight through it. The part of the tree against her chest and between her arms fell to pieces in an instant.  Her arms pulled in and nothing was there anymore. That section of the tree collapsed with a series of loud banging noises. The rest of the tree temporarily acted like it didn't know what to do. The part underneath it was just gone. The tree then remembered to obey gravity, thumped loudly down, and fell. Deena quickly adjusted her grip to the front of the falling tree and pushed and guided the tree to fall down deeper into the forest and away from them.

Deena turned to The Empress as she brushed sawdust and wood remnants off her sports bra and body. “That was awesome!” Her smile was wide and you could see the excitement bursting through her. Her chest heaved and arms shook with energy. She wanted more.

The Empress smiled. Wow, her protege was even stronger than she had realized. Her first pupil was a resounding success. “Yes, you are awesome, my girl. Let's go celebrate.” Aline Delisle held out her arm to Deena. With a smile, the Hispanic beauty took the arm of her teacher and friend. Together they walked off into the sunset.

(This one had too many false starts, so for better or worse, I posted it all only once I had it done.)

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Alpha Murders

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View