Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575303 Posts in 73140 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 09:30:24 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Mesomorphic
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mesomorphic  (Read 10954 times)

Offline SheWrites

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • Patreon
Mesomorphic
« on: September 22, 2023, 07:22:16 pm »
The following is a work of fiction which doesn't use AI Assistance.

If you'd like to catch the backlog of chapters early, you can subscribe to my https://www.patreon.com/SheWrites_!
---

THE ACCIDENT

DREDERICK HEARD OF HIS FATHER’S DEATH FROM HIS BIOLOGICAL MOTHER. A car accident on Interstate 84 which spawned from a dislodged truck wheel rolling out onto the motorway. The following morning his picture appeared on the Sunday Times. It had been taken on the porch of Drederick’s initial family home in Oregon, before his mother moved to Minnesota after she had found out she had been cheated on. Drederick’s father, Michael Holmes, had gotten with a Russian fitness model of all people. Judita Bunyaltolska was her name. Nine months later she was pregnant with two girls, who she later abandoned to pursue a martial arts career in Russia. She was never heard of again.

The girls, now seventeen years old, were Valentina and Elena Bunyaltolska-Holmes. Drederick had only heard stories of them after his mother’s divorce. He had never seen them in person, online, anywhere, and neither did he care.

It wasn’t until a few days after his father’s death that he found out he would be sharing the house with them, indefinitely. His mother had agreed to act as their legal guardian until they were old enough to get their own place.

The day before they were due to fly to Minnesota, a legend in a newspaper article following up on the deaths of Interstate 84 read: “Daughters of lost Russian model, Judita Bunyaltolska, emerge as enigmatic heiresses to the shadowy world of international espionage. They are to be cared for by Michael’s ex-wife in Duluth, authorities say.”

- page break -

Drederick looked out at the rainy porch as the taxi pulled into the driveway. It was a little past five o’clock in the afternoon; he had finished his shift as a work-from-home insurance agent not too long ago and was only just starting his workout in the garage gym. The space, predominated with dumbbells and barbells of various weights, paired well with a bench, squat rack, and pulley machine. It wasn’t an expensive set-up by any means, but it did the job, especially for what he wanted to achieve.

He had measured himself recently. His biceps were 10.5 inches, his chest 34 inches, and his legs a measly 19 inches. He didn’t have any abs or obliques, and neither did he have any characteristics that would make him stand out in terms of masculinity. He was severely lacking in that department.

It sucked, really sucked.

He had been saving up for his own car and a new place in the city for a while now. Working out was only something he recently started getting into, so he didn’t pick up a gym membership quite yet. He wasn’t sure how much longer he would stick with it, after all, considering that he hadn’t made much progress over the past few months. Still skinny. No muscles.

His mother must have noticed the taxi, too, because within moments of its arrival, she was out the door, umbrella in hand. “Help me with their luggage.” She rushed to the taxi, doing her best to stave off the never-ending rain.

Drederick placed the ten-pound dumbbell he had been curling on the ground and followed her out through the ascended garage door. Despite the weather dropping to less than fifty degrees Fahrenheit, his body had warmed up, and a bead of sweat formed across his brow. He cleared it, grabbing his jacket off the clothing rack on the way out, hurriedly stuffing his arms into the brown leather sleeves and keeping his undershirt clear from the wash.

Growing up in a single-parent household, Drederick was used to helping his mother, Abigail, with most of the housework. He was nineteen years old and already learned the importance of grit, helping one’s mother, and putting in effort. He didn’t have much of a father figure to look up to, not after that whole cheating scandal that occurred when he was a mere infant, so he had to teach himself how to be a man. Being a man: lifting weights, working hard, doing what was right without expecting anything in return.

There were likely some other things he hadn’t gotten around to yet, but he at least understood the fundamentals.

Drederick made it about halfway towards the taxi when the passenger doors opened and two long-haired women stood out, one dressed in a robin’s-egg-blue puffer coat, the other in an amber plaid flannel jacket. He didn’t realise it until he was close enough for Abigail to tell him to grab their luggage from the trunk, but the women were tall, very tall even. He was six feet flat, and these girls nearly stood eye to eye with him. Maybe it was because the driveway was built on a descending slope.

Regardless, he was expecting a pair much shorter, around his mother’s height at 5’5”, so this was a surprise.

Abigail put a hand on the back of the blonde-haired girl’s flannel jacket and began walking her up the driveway, holding the umbrella over her head.

“Thank you, Ms. Parker.” She didn’t quite have the Russian accent Drederick had been expecting, but that made sense. Their mother had abandoned them. They hadn’t grown up in Russia. It was stupid of him to even consider them having an accent.

“Oh darling, please,” Mom said. “Call me Abigail. I haven't been called 'Miss' since the rotary phone was new.”

The other girl, dark-haired, carried an umbrella of her own. She snapped it up and Drederick watched as she stood out from the taxi, the rain drumming over her like jazz percussion. She gave Drederick a quick once-over before following her sister and Abigail in the door.

Drederick didn’t know what to say. He was uncomfortable. Two people who he had never met in his life were now moving into his house, and he was supposed to act as if this was something normal. Sure, they had spare rooms, and the government would be lending some support to have them situated here, especially after such a tragic event, but couldn’t they have moved in with closer relatives?

Drederick couldn’t think of any off hand—maybe their grandparents or something—but then he realised that Michael’s parents were in Austria, and Judita…. Who knew where Judita’s were?

- page break -

Valentina was the girl with the puffer coat. Elena was the girl with the plaid jacket. Their faces were nearly identical, the only differences being subtle birthmarks shaped like torn teardrops on the opposite side of the other’s cheek, as if they had been snipped apart at birth. They hadn’t—as far as Drederick and Abigail were aware, they had never been conjoined—but it wasn’t the most ridiculous thought in the world. A startling coincidence, more than likely stemming from their genetic similarity. 

The girls had high cheekbones, round faces, and puffy lips. To think that these women were only seventeen was astonishing; they could easily be mistaken for people in their mid-twenties, with great careers and even greater goals. Speaking to them now, Drederick would have never imagined they had incurred such a traumatising experience. Their father, their only parent, gone, leaving them with no one. Here they were, thankful for a place to stay, happy they weren’t thrown off to an orphanage to live out the remainder of their teenage life—one more year, and then they’d be classified as adults.

“This is Drederick,” said Abigail, and he shook each of their hands, feeling their strong, bony grips. They smelt nice, like rich ambrosia perfume. It projected strongly in doors, especially against the well-lit fireplace in the living room.

It was a big house that Abigail had purchased out of her divorce money and her own hard-earned cash as a financial advisor. She worked from home sometimes, too, but for most of the week she was in the office.

“Nice to meet you,” Elena said sweetly. “I hope we’re not impeding on your space too much?”

Abigail dismissed her with a wave. “No, no. None of that. There’s plenty room here. We have some spares, one upstairs and the other in the basement.”

“The basement?” said Valentina sadly, raising an eyebrow. Her arms were wrapped around her carrier bag like a teddy in need of a good squeeze.

“It’s not as scary as it sounds,” said Drederick, and she looked at him with the same apprehensive, grieving face.

Valentina stared at him, and then turned to Abigail. She relaxed her grip on the carrier bag and fixed a stray hair behind her ear. For women whose father hadn't possessed much attractiveness, even during his younger years, they certainly didn't appear unappealing. They likely had Judita to thank for that. Drederick didn’t know what she looked like either. He imagined someone toned, with nice abs and shoulders, but not too muscular. Women weren’t as predisposed to muscle as men were, which wasn’t to say they couldn’t get big in their own right, just not as big, in the grand scheme of things.

Maybe he was being ignorant. Maybe he wasn’t. He might research the name, Judita Bunyaltolska, to get a rough idea of what she was like.

“Is it alright if we share the same room, Miss—sorry—Abigail?” asked Valentina.

“You share the same room?” said Abigail.

“Yes,” they both said at the same time.

“All our lives,” said Elena.

Abigail started to say something and stopped. “I suppose that’s okay. Which would you prefer, upstairs or the basement? I’ll show you first. To let you know, though, there’s only one bed in each, and it might take a while before we move the two together—”

“That’s no problem.” Valentina turned her head toward the corridor door. It was shut. The light, as usual, came under it. “Is this where the basement is?”

“Show them the basement, Drederick,” said Abigail. “I’m going to put some tea on. Tea, girls?”

“Please,” said Elena.

Drederick opened the door to the hallway, which was dull with grey and decade-old baby pictures, wondering why they would want to see the basement first over the upstairs bedroom. He guided them to the door, which led to a set of wooden steps descending downward. He swung open wide and gestured for them to proceed. He nearly said ‘Ladies first’ but stopped himself. It probably wasn’t the best time to make jokes.

- page break -

Drederick’s theory of positioning themselves on the driveway slope proved incorrect. Both girls were close to eye-level with him on flat ground—granted they wore a pair of sneakers, and he was in a pair of slippers. Still, there was some height there. 5’10” was his best guess, though he hadn’t measure himself in a long while to act as a reliable reference.

He still didn’t know what to say, but he thought it would be better to fill the preternatural silence. “You share a room?”

Neither girl looked at him; they were so fixated on the spacious, wooden expanse. The bed was big enough to squeeze in two people, but it was thin, and having slept in it before, Drederick knew it wasn’t the comfiest.

The basement had an ambiance that was equal parts eerie and intriguing. Dimly lit by a single, antique-looking lantern hanging from a rusted hook on the low, exposed-beam ceiling, it cast long, wavering shadows on the earthly brown wooden walls. A slight musty odour hung in the air. A bookish smell of sorts.

Against one wall, there was an assortment of old, forgotten relics—a collection of dusty trunks, a cracked gramophone, and a stack of ancient books with brittle pages that seemed to whisper forgotten tales of times long past. Against the other, an unused pool table sat, the balls still coned in the shaper.

Valentina stopped at a large, ornate mirror with an elaborate wooden frame. Its glass was slightly fogged with age, giving it an ethereal quality that made it look like a portal to another realm. She placed her carrier bag on the floor and started fixing her hair. “Is there a problem with that?” she said.

Drederick shook his head. “Not really. Back when my mom was with your dad, I remember there being plenty of rooms. I used to live there, too. As a child.”

Elena turned to him. “You say our dad as if he wasn’t yours either.”

“Well,” said Drederick, “he was, technically, I guess. It’s just I never really spent much time with him beyond the age of two.”

“That’s right,” said Valentina. “You’re nineteen, aren’t you?”

Drederick looked at her incredulously. Surely, she must have heard about him before. “Indeed I am. Dad never told you about me?”

“Not for years,” said Elena. “When we found out, we were only twelve years old. Googled you and couldn’t find a thing. That’s funny.” She and Valentina giggled, more so to themselves than to Drederick. “Not a fan of social media, I take it?”

“Not really,” said Drederick. He cracked his knuckles, a habit he’d developed ever since he was thirteen.

Elena, her eyes colder now, watched with intrigue. “You have a gym set up in the garage,” she said. “You’re into fitness then?”

He cleared his throat. “I just started getting into it.”

“Oh really?” Valentina smiled confidentially. “And are you enjoying it so far?”

Drederick nodded. “Nothing to hate, except the slow progress, that is.”

Elena gestured to her sister and then back to herself. “We’ve been working out for a year now. We went to our local gym before… well, everything happened. Is there one nearby?”

Drederick nodded again. He didn’t know much about it, but it was only a five-minute drive from here. “You’re welcome to use my weight sets if you like. I’m working most of the day anyway. Plus, it’s the summer. It’s not like you’re being thrown into a new high-school right away.”

Valentina smiled again, this time revealing her Hollywood-white teeth. “That’d be perfect…. If you don’t mind, of course?”

“Not at all,” he said, thinking it might help them take their minds off everything that happened. “Anytime. Just be careful. Some of the weights are quite heavy.”

Elena chuckled. “You know our mom is a bodybuilder—or was, from what Dad told us.”

“I heard.”

Valentina shrugged. “Who knows what the fuck she’s up to now?”

The sound of footsteps creaked down the basement steps. When Drederick looked over, he saw his mother making her way down with a tray of steaming teamugs next to a jar of sugar and some spoons.

“I didn’t know how much sugar you wanted in your tea, so I thought I’d bring the whole lot down,” said Abigail.

Shortly after discovering that they didn’t take any sugar at all, Abigail asked them if they wanted to have a look at the room upstairs, to which they both replied ‘no’. It turned out this was perfect.

Later, Drederick got to moving the bed in the upstairs spare room down to the basement. It was rather challenging considering the lack of space moving through the hallways, and the weight, too. About twenty minutes into moving it, he found that he couldn’t bring it down to the basement without having someone carry it from the other end. Well, he could, but he didn’t want to damage it too much. So, he looked around the first storey in search of someone to help, either her mother or one of the girls, only to find that Elena and Valentina had already situated themselves in the garage gym. In fact, Valentina had picked up the same pair of ten-pound dumbbells that Drederick had been curling before their arrival and was now curling them herself. It didn’t look like she was truly invested in a workout—it seemed that she was just testing the weight, to see if they matched up to the numbers written on the plates.

“I guess you’d have no issue helping me out,” Drederick joked.

Valentina turned to him. “With what?”

“The bed. I need help moving it downstairs. You mind?”

She didn’t. They spent the next few minutes bringing the bed down into the basement and placing it next to the other, only a couple feet apart with not much walking distance in between.

Drederick was nearly out of breath—that was a lot of weight for a bed—but Valentina looked surprisingly relaxed.

When they had finished, she said, “You’ve been working out how long again?”

“Three months now.”

She nodded and smiled. “Show me your arms.”

“Serious? There’s nothing there.”

“Show me. I’m curious.”

He contemplated. “Alright. Well, sure.” He took his jacket off, revealing his slender frame. No muscle anywhere, no tone even. He could have sworn he was doing everything correctly: eating plenty of protein, exercising five days a week, making sure to isolate his muscle groups. But none of it seemed to work.

She snickered. “Those are not muscles. I’m frankly not surprised you had difficulty.”

He looked at her uncomprehendingly, taken aback by her comment. “Well show me what you got then.”

She chuckled again. “Alright. Now bear in mind I’ve only been working out for a year.” She zipped down her blue puffer jacket and shouldered her way out of the sleeves. Underneath she was wearing a black T-shirt that held snug against her tight skin. He didn’t notice anything special right away—no muscles on her arms or shoulders or anything that might have made him think she was a bodybuilder like her mother—but then she lifted the bottom of her shirt, revealing a set of sculpted abdominal muscles that seemed to defy her relatively short workout journey. He didn’t have to touch them to realise these six blocks of grafted muscle were rock hard. A faint sheen of sweat glistened on her skin, emphasizing the contours and ridges of her abs as she held the shirt up further. He was speechless. A smirk tugged on her lips. “You like?”

Before he could answer, footsteps approached from the wooden stairway. He looked up and saw Elena leaning on the bannister, looking at them expressionlessly. “She’s ripped.” Elena sipped her tea.

Drederick laughed. How else was he supposed to respond? “I can see that. Damn. Nice work, Valentina.”

“You didn’t answer my question,” she said, refreshing his memory. “Do you like ’em? Dad thought they were too much, but then again, that’s probably because of Mom.”

“Awful mother.” Elena made her way downstairs. She walked up to them and pulled her sleeve up, flexing downward. A hint of a tricep jutted out; it wasn’t large by any means, and anyone looking in might have thought nothing of it, but it held an impressive amount of definition, especially for a girl.

“I think I’m stronger than most girls my age,” said Valentina, smirking. He couldn’t tell if she was being sarcastic or not. “Although, I could always go for stronger. Think I got the genes for it. What do you think, Drederick?”

He gave her a thumbs up. If what she about her mother being a professional bodybuilder was true, then he didn’t see why not. “Yeah…. I guess you’ll find the garage gym useful then.”

“I think so too,” said Valentina. “But for now, I’ll think we’ll make ourselves at home in our new room.” She pulled her shirt over her abs and took a deep breath, grinning. “Alone, if you don’t mind?”

He was still thinking about her abs. He’d never seen muscle like that on a woman before. Not in person, at least.

Drederick said nothing; he only nodded and made his way upstairs to continue where he left off in his workout.

Forum Saradas

Mesomorphic
« on: September 22, 2023, 07:22:16 pm »

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
Re: Mesomorphic
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2023, 05:27:51 am »
Great start of the story and now the growing will start.

Offline SheWrites

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Patreon
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2023, 10:27:12 pm »
Thanks! More chapters coming soon :)

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2023, 12:08:59 am »
Hopefully a positive story rather than one of Femdom

Offline SheWrites

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Patreon
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2023, 12:19:51 am »
Wookey I know you want stories to go your way but it's a femdom. Not everyone has the same interests as you

Offline SheWrites

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Patreon
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2023, 07:23:33 pm »
If you'd like to catch the backlog of chapters early, you can subscribe to my https://www.patreon.com/SheWrites_

---

NATURALS

He didn’t see much of them again until later in the evening, when they gathered at the dinner table. They had no issue eating; that was for sure. A whole big steak, carrot and turnip, potatoes…. It didn’t matter. When they were finished, Elena had asked Abigail if she had anything more, and that she hadn’t eaten properly for the past day or two. There was some cake, but that proved too sweet for her taste, so she left it.

It was here that Abigail laid out one of the only house rules: everyone had chores. This proved no issue for Elena and Valentina, having grown up with a father who was strict in his own right, from what Drederick heard.

Elena cleaned the dishes in the frothing sinkwater while Valentina wiped down the table and chairs before taking the garbage out back. Drederick guided her, because unlike most houses in the estate, their wheelie bins were located behind a locked gate in the backyard. The code to the lock was 4442. When he unlocked it, Valentina dropped the rubbish inside and wheeled it out front. There was some weight to it—he knew from experience—but she didn’t struggle, not as he had two years ago.

It was early evening, though it was brighter out than it had been during the afternoon. No more rain, and the dull clouds had rolled away to reveal a slowly darkening sky. Valentina was still wearing her black T-shirt. In the sunlight she looked like a young Monica Bellucci or Megan Fox. Her dark hair shone; her eyes were brown and glistening.

She walked purposively down the driveway, across the 2017 Toyota Camry his maternal grandfather had handed down to Abigail through his will before he passed away from leukaemia, and to the end of the porch, where the taxi had pulled up.

Drederick pointed her to the mailbox, where the wheelie bin should have been. When she set it in place, he said, “You’re strong. You’ve been working out how long, did you say?”

“A year.” She smiled. “Why? You like?” she asked boldly.

“I’ve never really seen abs on a woman like that before,” he said. “To be honest, I’ve never met a woman with proper muscle at all. Crazy to think my halfsister is one of those gym rats.”

“Crazy?” Valentina said. “Not totally unbelievable. Many women work out and put on muscle. We just don’t show it off as much as men do.” She pulled up her shirt, revealing her abs again. The sweat from earlier had long since evaporated, but the sun cast an elegant shadow across her impressive ridges. That was a lot of muscle. There was no denying how strong her core was. “Wanna feel?”

Drederick chuckled and scratched his head. “I don’t know,” he said.

“I’m not as scary as I look,” she said. “I promise.” She stepped closer. “Go on. I’m curious how they feel to someone else anyway. I think they’re solid.”

She didn’t seem to be taking no for an answer; Drederick reached forward, rubbing his palm along the sculpted landscape of Valentina's abs. The sensation was unlike anything he had expected. Her core was indeed solid, as she had claimed, yet there was a surprising suppleness to the hardness. Each muscle felt defined, but not to the point of rigidity. They rippled elegantly. Who knew how strong she could get if she started training properly, dedicating herself to be a bodybuilder like her mother?

Valentina grinned, noticing Drederick’s wide-eyed expression. “Impressive, right?” she asked, her voice laced with a hint of satisfaction. “It's not just about looking good; a strong core is essential for my training.”

Drederick found himself at a loss for words before finally managing, “Your abs are... amazing. I've never felt anything like that before.”

Valentina chuckled, a hint of blush touching her cheeks. “Thank you,” she said, her confidence shining through. “It's all about discipline and hard work, but it’s worth it.”

“Is there another reason you started working out?” Drederick asked. “It couldn’t have just been your mother? Especially when she….”

She shook her head. “It wasn’t,” she said, and continued caressing her abs. She even flexed her forearm a little; it didn’t have as much muscle as her midsection, but there was some meat there, hard, along with a budding vein. “I just… well, it sounds weird. I’m a girl who loves picking heavy shit up and putting it down, y’know? I like… power.”

“Traditionally a masculine thing,” Drederick said.

“Right?” she said. “But women are changing. I guess I’d like to see more of us take up weight training. And look, I hope you don’t mind that Elena and I use—”

“It’s no problem.”

“—your gym. We just…. We like to lift every day, especially in the morning, and sometimes in the afternoon. You’re working then?”

He nodded. “Sure am. My shift pattern varies but most of the time I’m using the set up after work.”

“Insurance work, right?”

He nodded again. “So, you know a little about me.”

She made a pinch gesture with her thumb and forefinger. “Just a little. Something else I know about you though….” She stepped forward, grabbed his hand, and placed it on her abs again. “You like built women. Strong women, I should say. That right?”

His eyes widened again—he hadn’t expected that. “I suppose,” he said, chuckling nervously. “Never really had the opportunity to meet one before, but you know, I’ve seen some chicks online. Fit chicks.” He was waffling now.

“Think you’d like it if I was even stronger?” said Valentina. “Think guys like that?” Her eyes, fixed on his, were wide and curious.

He watched her and said nothing for a moment. He felt something was going on in his pants that shouldn’t have. God, why was he feeling this way?

“I wanna know how far my father’s genes fall from the tree,” she said. “You know, he was into fit women, too. Muscular women. It’s why he started dating one. Are you dating anyone, Drederick?”

He looked at her carefully. “Yes, ma’am.”

Valentina snickered and leaned toward Drederick, whose hand hadn’t left her rock-hard abdomen the entire time she spoke. She pulled him into a hug, and her ambrosia perfume wafted into his nostrils; she was hot—the heat radiating off her body was hard to miss. “Nice to meet you, halfbrother. I’m sure we’ll get along just fine.”

Drederick returned the embrace, feeling how hard and muscular her back was. There was a lot of power beneath the surface of her clothing. That was for sure. Maybe she just needed some encouragement, and perhaps the weights would help with that.

-- page break --

She and Elena used the weights that same night. They hadn’t had a proper workout for the past few days—from what Drederick heard, they had only been doing pushups and pullups to keep themselves active—so they needed a good pump, something to relieve the stress.

Valentina, in particular, seemed very experienced in handling the weights. He caught glimpse of her the following morning before he went into the downstairs office room to start his shift. She performed bicep curls with perfect form, at least from what Drederick could tell. Elena, on the other hand, needed a little help with the bench press despite her already impressive triceps and delts. When he stopped by to tell the girls good morning, he was fixated on her muscles; for someone so new to working out, relatively speaking, her arms put most guys her age to shame. They were at least 11 inches hard, maybe more after a pump.

Abigail didn’t seem to mind either; in fact, she enjoyed that the girls were doing something with their time despite their bereavement. It showed they held strong mentalities. Strong mentalities and strong bodies.

Aside from this, Valentina had made Drederick and his mother aware that they were looking for some work in the city. They had full driving licences, so getting into town wouldn’t have been a problem, and Abigail had no problem adding them as named drivers to her policy so long as they could make enough money to pay her back. Because they were so young, it would likely cost a small fortune on her already expensive contract. Drederick would have agreed to tip in, too, but he had his own goals. He didn’t want to sacrifice purchasing a place of his own to support halfsisters he just met.

That didn’t seem right.

Three weeks later, on Friday, Drederick was exhausted at the end of his shift. It was a long week, a very long week. He really needed something to take his mind off all the angry customers he’d been dealing with over the phone. What better place than the garage?

But Elena and Valentina had gotten so used to working out that he figured at this point they may as well have owned it themselves. Every morning and afternoon, they were either lifting, doing cardio, preparing meals, or interviewing for positions online. It was safe to say they had made themselves at home. To anyone looking in, it may have seemed that they had been here a long time.

Valentina always wore a white tank top when exercising. It gave her nicely developed breasts a perky bust, and her nipples appeared rock-hard despite the rising temperatures, nearly bursting from the material. As expected, she was wearing it now, only it didn’t look just tight against her skin; it damn nearly looked ready to tear. He didn’t realise it right away, but already the girls were starting to pack quite a bit of muscle onto their bodies. Valentina’s quads, in particular, looked freshly pumped through her skintight leggings. They weren’t massive by any means, but they certainly seemed larger than they did a couple weeks ago.

When Drederick walked over to them to ask if they were nearly done with their workout, Valentina, gleaming with sweat on the bench press, heaved what must have been a 100-lb bar back onto the rack, grabbed her shirt, and wiped her face clean.

She panted, “You finished work already? What time is it?”

“Four o’ clock,” Drederick said, pointing to his watch.

“Fuck,” said Valentina, still catching her breath.

Then Elena chirped in: “Why don’t you join us?”

Drederick didn’t know what to say because he had only ever worked out by himself.

Before he could respond, Valentina managed, "That could work, too. Don't see why not. Right? You'll get to show us those man-muscles you've been working on. Ain’t that right? Fuck, it’s hot."

With a swift motion, she stood up, her shirt still clung to her damp skin, revealing her midsection. Her abs, now in their prime, had become stronger, harder, and more vascular than ever before. They practically shimmered in the sunlight, and the meticulously defined lines of her obliques added an extra layer of irresistible allure. Drederick found himself unable to tear his eyes away from her sculpted physique, perfectly accentuated by the snug sports bra.

Valentina approached Drederick with a self-assured stride. “Come on, Drederick. You've got that strong, chiselled body, and I'm sure you can handle a little sweat and hard work with some girls watching. No?” She snickered. “You down? Yeah?”

‘Strong’ and ‘chiselled’ perhaps weren’t the best choice of words. These girls had made more progress in just a couple weeks than Drederick did since starting. It made him sad in a way when he realised that. Men were supposed to gain muscle at a much faster rate than women, because of testosterone, yet he felt himself being resistant to such a biological factor of the male genome. There Valentina was: abs pumped with veiny muscle, getting stronger by the week. Sure, she had some experience, but should that really make a difference? He hesitated but eventually accepted.

-- page break --

Valentina stood over him when he attempted to bench the same 100-lb bar she seemed to just barely struggle with, and he could smell the sweat wafting off her body; it wasn’t too strong, though that was likely because it was only fresh.

“Push that shit,” she said, helping position the bar over his hands. “Keep your grips wide, deep breath down, slow exhale up. Okay?”

His arms shook awkwardly, and he thought maybe this was too much weight for a beginner. There was a pause for a couple seconds before he said, “You find this easy?”

She grinned. “It is easy.” She let go of the bar but let her hands hover underneath. It didn’t take long for both to realise that it had in fact not been easy, at least for Drederick. She reached out and positioned the bar back on the rack. “Sorry,” she said, almost inaudibly. “Guess I thought you were stronger than that. Gotta show me more of what those balls can do, Dred.”

“Can’t let a woman one-up you, right?” Elena chuckled, her triceps, biceps, and abs protruding, moist and pumped full of blood. “Show him how’s it done, Val.”

“Already did,” Valentina said. “Maybe you should put those big fuckin’ guns to use and bench press, too. Good for your pecs, you know?” She nonchalantly smacked her boobs, which, although they were on the smaller side, were tight against her tank top.

Elena walked over, told Drederick to move out from under the bench, and threw on a pair of 15s, bringing the weight up to 130. She performed rep after rep and Drederick couldn’t help but watch with an entranced gaze. Her arms and delts were getting so pumped and hard that it was difficult not to. He didn’t realise it right away, but his thoughts were turning unpure. No, they couldn’t. This was his halfsister. Why was she having this odd effect on him?

Deep cuts formed on her triceps and forearms as the weight eventually became too much for her to handle; she must have knocked out ten reps before tiring. That was some serious girl power. When she stood up, the muscles that he thought had looked big before were now popping even further out of her skin. Her face was dripping.

“Fuck,” Elena said. “Strong as shit, right?”

Valentina laughed. “You’ll be a beast in no time.”

Elena flexed her biceps and looked at them with admiration, taking deep breaths. They must have been at least 12, maybe 12.5 inches around, and solid as stone.

“Damn, your arms are gettin’ huge sis,” said Valentina. “Way bigger than the were a few weeks ago. For sure.”

“Think I’m a natural?” She grinned.

Valentina popped her hand on Elena’s bicep, feeling its strength. “Holy shit,” she yelled. “Rock-hard, E!”

“Hey, I don’t have a dick yet,” she joked, and the girls laughed. She did a few more poses, showing off her back, triceps, and delts, and then suddenly, highbeat music began playing from the other side of the garage. A phone, Elena’s, buzzed on top of the workshop desk table where Drederick stored all his tools. You know, in case a screw needed some tightening, or a hole needed some drilling. It was a man’s job after all.

Elena hurried over and picked the phone up, answering it immediately. It was here that she found out that she gotten the job at a local gym which she and her sister had interviewed at not too long ago. The interviewers must have taken one good look at their bodies and realised they were the perfect fit.

Drederick had seen the gym before, Ironside Training, just on the other side of the city centre; it was a dark, commercialised gym with plenty of bodybuilders, physique competitors, and professional athletes, along with of course those who worked out in their spare time as a hobby or to keep healthy. The more Drederick thought about it, the more he figured that sort of environment would suit them; he thought maybe this was his sign to join the gym himself. He might even get a discount because he technically would have family working there now, though that was likely never going to happen. Gym memberships were expensive no matter how you sliced it.

Still, this looked like a step in the right direction. Especially for two women whose muscle-building potential had yet to be seen.

Though, so far, it seemed quite high.

---

Offline SheWrites

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Patreon
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2023, 09:09:22 pm »
If you'd like to catch the backlog of chapters early, you can subscribe to my https://www.patreon.com/SheWrites_

UNNATURALS

The interior of Ironside Training reminded Drederick of a fortress shrouded in shadows. The black-and-red-striped walls housed posters of great bodybuilders, from Arnold Schwarzenegger to Ronnie Coleman to Marianna Komlos, all stencilled with motivation phrases, ‘Go hard or go home!’, ‘Light weight baby!’, ‘Push it to the limit!’. They absorbed the harsh fluorescent lighting, casting an eerie glow that seemed to emanate from the countless pieces of gleaming workout equipment strategically placed throughout the mats.

The gym's heavy steel machinery boasted a glossy crimson finish. Each piece of equipment was meticulously maintained and oiled to perfection.

Men and women of various muscle sizes predominated each machine, hurling weight Drederick could only dream of matching. Grunts, clanks, heavy weights crashing against the floor. It had an old-fashioned ’80s vibe to it and felt largely spiritual; all the staff was there, on the gym floor dressed in dark-blue cotton shirts with the gym’s symbol of a golden lion emblazoned over the shirt pocket, and behind the counters of check-in service stations. He hadn’t slept well the night before, what with the heat and lack of air conditioning, so driving Valentina and Elena for their first day on the job made him groggy and dry-eyed. His stomach was knotted, and there was a vinegar taste in his throat. He didn’t have to work, like most Saturdays, but he was tempted to trial this place.

The manager of the gym approached from the weight section, a woman with black, curly hair that had been shaved to near skin at her right temple, and arms that bulged with the sort of muscle that came only from years of lifting weights and sticking needles in your ass. She was vascular, hard, strong. Her forearms bulged like steel cables when she shook hands with Valentina and Elena, and her delts almost burst through her cotton uniform. He didn’t have to ask her twenty questions to find out she was a professional bodybuilder. He also didn’t have to ask if she was on steroids after he heard her speak. Her voice was deep yet feminine. Raspy, even.

“I’m glad you actually showed up!” the manager joked. “A lot of teenagers these days only interview for the sake of it. You know how many people I had to interview this past week?”

“How many?” said Valentina.

“Thirty,” the manager said. “Most of them were teenagers who I could had never been to a gym a day in their life. When I saw your arms, I knew you were regulars somewhere!”

They all laughed, except for Drederick, who could only manage a smile. He didn’t know what to focus on: the joke, the people, or the impressive muscles this five-foot-eight-max woman boasted. They were just so impressive and attractive. He didn’t realise just how sexy muscle on a woman could be; there was something about the dedication, hard-work, and power that came with and from it. Hours a day, for weeks, months, years. In a less modern society, that would have been considered masculine—hell, even in some modern societies people view muscular women as taboo—and perhaps that what made it even more attractive, that women like this manager were breaking past that societal norm. It took bravery, confidence, dominance.

The manager, who wore no wedding ring and who had the open, ruddy face of a college grad just home from a skiing vacation in Maine, reduced to slight wrinkles which barely shone on the skin, offered him a hand, too.
She asked for his name, and he asked for hers.

“Illiana,” the manager said.

“Drederick,” he said.

“That’s a lovely name.”

“Yours, too. Sounds Puerto Rican, right?”

“Think Greek, though I’m fully American. My parents are from Spain, so I have that Spanish blood.”

She began to giggle, even though there wasn’t much to laugh about. Maybe she was trying to kill the silence—if you could call constant clanking weights, grunts, and ‘Hell yeahs!’ silence.

“So you must be their brother then?” she said.

“Halfbrother,” he said.

She cracked a grin. “That explains why they got the muscles, and you don’t, eh?” Another joke, though this time he laughed. Deep down he felt flustered.

“I guess so,” he said. “They’re mother’s a bodybuilder. A pro, even. Right?”

“So they told me,” said Illiana, knocking a tuft of her curly Spanish hair aside. It was so thick and long that it took up more than half her shoulder and head. He looked like one of those women from those cyberpunk games, where masculine cuts were a thing of the past and the concept of masculine and feminine had blurred to a standstill.

Drederick looked inquiringly at her.

“I hope you enjoy your stay here. You’re signing up, aren’t you?”

He hesitated for a moment. “How much will it be?”

She shook her head. “Depends how long you stay. Why don’t you test it out? I can give you a day-pass.”

Valentina stared at her a moment and then laughed. “He already has a gym at home,” she said. “That we use… most of the time, right?”

“Of course,” said Illiana. She smiled ruefully. “But the gym has a lot more to offer. Good music for one.” She started bobbing her head to the sound of the high-octane pop music playing from the speakers. It was one of Katy Parry’s songs which he had heard time and time again but couldn’t quite remember the name of.

“Sounds good,” he said. “And sure. I’d love to trial the place out. For the time being.”

She took a step towards the reception desk, beckoning them all forward. Illiana explained to the lady behind the counter, whose hair was cut in an angry-looking pixie short enough for her wrinkled forehead to show through, to allow Drederick a day-pass at the gym. He handed him a temp card with the expiry written for midnight. It turned out this wasn’t a twenty-four-seven establishment as he had previously thought, though it did open at 5 A.M. sharp seven mornings a week.

Valentina and Elena were brought around the backoffice while Drederick ventured off into the weights section, watching all the experienced bodybuilders, male and female, curling and squatting and benching all sorts of weights. Muscles bulged and veins popped out of paper-thin skin. Some of the women in here must have been of similar age to his halfsisters, and one girl in particular stood out to him. A woman with tan skin, standing no taller than 5’7”, with powerful arms repping a pair of twenty-pound dumbbells. He was both impressed, and almost considered approaching her, then fought off the idea, deciding to take his business over to the pulley machines instead. He could hardly pull his own body weight for lat pulldowns. He didn’t know if this was normal or not, but either way he was weak, and felt wholly disappointed that he hadn’t managed to make any progress at all while his unnaturally gifted halfsisters showed up and packed on several pounds of muscle in just a few weeks. After a few minutes, he was once again drawn to the muscular woman with tan skin as she walked across his view to ask the gentleman in the pulley next to him how many sets he had left. It turned out the gentleman had only just finished; it was an old man with a giddy ole grin on his face. He complimented the young woman’s muscles, and she thanked him politely but asked him again to get off the pulley. He had no issue with this, but Drederick was taken aback by her confidence.

She took a seat on the pulley machine and pinned in 100 lbs.

Damn, this chick means business.

She grabbed each side of the bar, her lats flaring out like the hood of a cobra, and began to pull. Her chest pulsed with mass and veins as she heaved the incredible weight down. She grunted with each rep, intensely. It was as if she had just gotten off a long shift and was ready to release some pent-up aggression. Sweat slicked her body in scintillating sheens and her dark-brown hair, which had been tied back into a neat ponytail, looked moist and flat. She gritted her perfectly white, seeming like a wild animal clawing through the gaps of a zoo cage, and then her eye flicked over to Drederick.

She held the weight mid-rep, the veins along her veiny forearms yearning to burst, and said, “Got a staring problem or what?”

His heart suddenly sped up, and his body heat turned up full throttle. Goosebumps everywhere, eyes widening. Shit.

He had seen her, and she had seen him seeing her. “Sorry,” he said, taking his eyes away.

“For what? For being a dirty creep? You know I’m sick of people like you.”

He looked towards her and saw, with a touch of real fright, that she wasn’t just mad or creeped out—she was pissed. He could tell by the look in her eyes. They were deep and wide and perched beneath two pressing brows, not the eyes of what he had expected to see from such a civilised gym culture but those of an emotionally short-hinged woman.

“I’m new around here,” he said, and cleared his throat. “I just wanted to see how you were doing the lat pulldowns. Sorry, I’m just not sure how to do them. I’ve never worked out before.” His mother had always told him that telling lies was a one-way ticket to the naughty step, but he thought it would be better than a beating, or worse, a ban from his halfsisters place of employment. Especially when he was supposed to be one dropping them off half the time. All the time.

The scowl on her face dissipated ever-so-slightly. She resumed her set. “If you wanna learn how to work out properly, maybe you should hire a coach.”

“I’m very new,” he said. “I’m not even sure I’ll stick with it.”

An odd thought crossed his mind and a cocktail-party question rose to his lips: Would you be my coach?

He didn’t ask it, of course. It was just one of those intrusive thoughts. One thing he might have asked if she could have any children, because God would he like to fuck her. Something told him he was only around his age, fresh out of high-school and either working full-time or studying at university. Had she not put him in his place and stopped him from gawking, he might have sprouted a boner in front of the whole gym, and he was nearly certain he’d be due a beaten then, and not just by her—by Elena and Valentina and possibly every other ripped specimen in here.

“I often come across people like you this time of year,” she said. “People that think fitness is an easy game they can just get into while relying on the motivation of getting big or muscular. It takes hard work and discipline, you understand?” Then she smiled and some of the anger either went out of her face or his eye—he was able to see her, at least partially, as he had when she was focused on bicep curls moments ago.

He wiped a cold sweat from his forehead. He better be careful with his words lest this woman yanks his junk off. “I’d like to look somewhat like you.”

“Somewhat?”

He nodded. “Great muscles. Vascular. All of that.”

She smirked and let go of the bar. She grabbed her plastic water bottle, took a sip, and said, “Well to get like me you’d want to lift weights properly. Not like a little bitch. As my father always said, the only way to get big is lift big, and eat big. Eating is very important. You eat a lot, Drederick? You don’t look like you do.”

“I do but I struggle to gain weight really.”

“Bullshit.” She set the water bottle down, plugged the pin into the weight machine, and decreased the amount to 80 pounds. Once again she was performing lat pulldowns, and he could only watch as her pecs exploded with steroid-fuelled girl mass. If she were a man, she’d have the testosterone of a bull; she was more masculine than he was. Extreme amounts of manjuice were powering through those tunnel-like veins, fuelling her with hormones that packed insane amounts of muscle onto her body like a machine.  At least, he thought steroids were at play here. How could a woman get so big and defined otherwise? Her voice a little bit of depth to it, too, though he supposed it wasn’t the most unnaturally sounding voice he had heard.

“You just don’t eat enough,” she added. “You eat like a bitch, train like a bitch, and gawk like a bitch. You even have a feminine face. Anyone ever tell you you probably look like your mother? I bet they have.”

“What’s your deal?” he replied. “I said I’m sorry. I won’t look again.”

“Relax, stringbean,” she said. “I’m fucking with you.” She drew one final deep breath, pulled the weight, held it, and let go, releasing a deep grunt. “Fuck, I’m pumped. What do you think?” She involuntarily flexed her forearms, displaying a web of veins which snaked all the way down from her elbow to her wrist and even a little onto her palm. “So pumped full of blood.”

“You look amazing.” Drederick thought she would smile, but she didn’t.

“Yeah, I bet I do,” she said, and stood up. “My name’s Jane. Don’t look at me again unless you’re looking for a coach, or—” She pointed to her extremely striated delt and made a plunger motion against the rock-hard muscle. She made a zipping sound with her mouth. “—if you need any of that, come chat to me. Otherwise, keep your eyes on your own scrawny body. Understood?”

“Alright, jeez. I’m sorry again.”

Maybe if this chick wasn’t so hopped up on testosterone, she’d forgive me.

-- page break --

By the time Elena and Valentina were out of the office, they were dressed in the same uniforms as all the other staff. The cotton shirts looked a little too tight over their budding muscular frames, though they definitely seemed at home, compared to everyone else in the gym. Their exquisite asses and legs bounced and flexed as they marched over towards Drederick. They explained that they could get him a discount on his gym membership, at a whopping 20%, even.

After his experience with Jane, he wasn’t quite sure if he’d like to go through with it. Both because he had made an embarrassment of himself and it was obvious that looking at women with muscles as big and as hard as hers was making him horny. He definitely had to get a grip of himself. He thought maybe that, if he spent more time here, then maybe that would help him become desensitised to the whole muscle attraction he had suddenly developed. Maybe this was just a phase that needed some up-close exposure therapy for him to get over. And with a 20% discount offered by Illiana herself, well, he found them difficult to argue with.

Most importantly, he supposed, he would be on the right path to building the body of his dreams: masculine, powerful, muscular, and dominant.

Reluctantly, he accepted their proposal, and soon he filled out some paperwork. He was a member of Ironside Training, and so were his halfsisters.

Offline SheWrites

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Patreon
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2023, 01:05:33 pm »

THE PLAN

“Up…! UP…! UP!”

The words came out deeper than her normal speaking voice—it was almost the voice of the woman she would become. Valentina kept her hands steadily under Elena’s elbows, acting as a safety net to a bar that held even more than last week. Plates adding up to 125 lbs rested above the blonde-haired vixen. With the bar, that came to total of 170 lbs; there was no way Elena could lift all that. It had only been a couple months. But to his shock, and to a slight extent, horror, she lowered the weight and managed to press it back up, causing the ripples in her pecs to tighten and bulge. They clenched with each repetition, their striations and definition more pronounced than ever before. She had lost some body fat recently, thanks to all the weight-loss pills, protein powders, and rigorous workout routines where, if she wasn’t working, she was either lifting weights or going for runs around town. Abigail had added them both on as named drivers, so they could take the car to the gym whenever both she and Drederick were working from home.

Remarkably Elena managed to bench the weight six times, needing a little help from her sister on the last rep, and then set it back into the rack.

“Good shit, Elena,” said Val, her voice once again strong and projective.

Elena stood up and noticed Drederick watching from the garage doorway; she stuck out her tongue, which was so long that it nearly fell under her chin, and high-fived her sister, though it wasn’t a standard touch of hands; their grips locked, like in the movie Predator with Arnold and Carl Weathers. Their biceps were like smooth, rounded mounds of muscle, the sinewy fibres visible beneath taut skin.

Elena, feeling cheeky, raised her free arm and gave Drederick a hard flex. “The genes are kickin’ in fast, I think.” She glanced approvingly at her incredible peak; even though it was small, it was perfectly formed, the short head popping out like a foothill preceding a mountain hike. Sweat rivered down the ridges but didn’t drip; instead, it glimmered and gave her an otherworldly shine which reflected winks of sunlight so lurid that Drederick had to bat an eye.

Wearing just a white tank top and some of those dolphin-teal gym shorts she’d bought on a shopping spree recently—after getting paid a wage that made twenty bucks more than he did—she was bursting with beautiful, round, hard muscle everywhere. Abs threatened to cut through the fabric of her tank top, forming the outline of a damp six-pack. As she lifted her shirt to wipe the sweat off, he saw her obliques which, too, were well-defined; they created a subtle, curvaceous line along her waist that emphasized her feminine strength. Her delts popped and veins snaked across her forearms. Her wrists appeared sturdy with functional strength that lay beneath her outward beauty. Her quads, oh those thick quads, had been stripped of fat and chiselled into a work of bodybuilding art; they must have been more than twenty inches at this stage, though he wasn’t entirely sure. All he knew was that there was no way he could wrap both hands around one of her legs, let alone across two.

Valentina sat under the bench, getting ready to repeat the same workout as her sister, and she did so perfectly. She even managed seven reps unassisted. Elena, in the meantime, grabbed her pink bottle, which was full of a FemPower protein mix; she chugged down the last remains of it and glared at Drederick. “What is it anyway? You lookin’ to use the weights? Your mom’s not back with the car yet?”

He shook his head. “I was wondering where you got those protein shakes, and the pre-workout…. What’s it called?”

“Red Angel,” she said, and pointed behind him. “It’s by the fridge. Gives me a shit ton of energy, to be honest. I feel powerful after it, and ready to fuck shit up.” Then, as if suddenly remembering, she said, “Oh! I almost forgot!” And she put the now empty bottle of protein powder next to one of the heavy dumbbells on the floor. She pulled out her phone and, when she approached him, he could feel the heat radiating off her body. Although she was slightly shorter, she seemed to give off a much greater aura as well as physically taking up more space. He, on other hand, was still as skinny as when he started. Maybe he had some light toning, but that was about it. And he had taken Jane’s advice: he had started eating a lot more.

In a strange, coincidental sort of way, Elena said, “I have this buddy at the gym. Jane, her name’s Jane, yeah. You know her. She told me about you goggling her. She also told me about this.” She stood next to him, showing him the screen.

“I didn’t goggle her,” he said. “I just—”

“Yeah yeah,” she replied. “You didn’t know how to do lat pulldowns despite having done them a lot at home, and with us watching, to add. You’re such a perv.”

His face lit up redly, and before he could defend himself—there really wasn’t much he could say (he had nearly gotten a boner, after all)—she started reading out the words on an Insta**** for-you page post. “‘Minneapolis Amateur Bodybuilding Competition,’” she read. “‘Participants must have amateur status, meaning they have never held a professional bodybuilding title.’ That’s us. ‘Participants must be willing to undergo drug testing to ensure compliance with anti-doping regulations. The use of performance-enhancing substances is strictly prohibited.’Well, we’re all natural, so this doesn’t matter.‘Prizes, including trophies and awards, will be presented to winners in each category. Up to five thousand dollars for the winners of each category, as well a pathway to progress into professional bodybuilding tournaments down the line.’ Five thousand dollars, Dred? Isn’t that crazy? For an amateur comp?”

Drederick nodded but didn’t know what to say. The only part that he didn’t quite understand was the bit about drug-testing. Weren’t steroids a large part of bodybuilding? Maybe it was because this was only an amateur competition and not a big stage with hundreds of people cheering from the bleachers. Or maybe the organisers had to include this in the acceptance criteria for FDA-regulations reasons. They could very well not be checking at all. His suspicion of this being true became greater when Elena told him that Jane, the hulking, testosterone-fuelled woman (although she didn’t show many side effects of such), would be participating as well. That girl had so much juice in her blood that if she donated it to a patient at a hospital they’d come out doing backflips and raring for a fight.

But one thing happened—something unexpected. As he and his halfsisters discussed the competition, and when he was close to bringing up that Jane was probably on steroids and would likely win the whole women’s section for herself (If not the man’s, he thought), a car pulled into the driveway. It was a 2019 Mazda 3 coated in glossy white; he knew exactly who this was. He hadn’t spoken to her in person for a while now, since she had been away on holidays to the Bahamas with her family, instead keeping in touch via Discord call and text; it was—

“Allison,” he murmured, excited to see her. He had known she was coming back soon, but she had told him she would return next Tuesday; this was a pleasant surprise.

Allison, his girlfriend, parked into the drive, stepped out, and began making her way towards the garage, a bright, white-toothed grin spread across her face. She had the sexiest face, the biggest tits, and an ass worth smacking only for the jiggle it provided. She was wearing a pair of sunglasses, her jet-black hair falling neatly over her shoulder, though flowing slightly against the summer wind. And those legs, those luxurious thighs held only in the ripped bluejeans she’d bought in Target. Wow, had he missed her.

One of the reasons he did was because she loved kissing; she loved sex in general. In their younger years, they had sex in the most dangerous of spots, and it had always been her who initiated it. Once, in the parking lot of a movie theatre, she had grabbed his crotch, unbucked her seatbelt, and climbed on top of him. “Get hard for me bitch,” she had said, grinning devilishly, causing his dick to harden and shove against her tight pussy. “I’ve been waitin’ all night for this, and you’re gonna give it to me. Right. Fucking. Now.”

Sweet, glorious sex. For nights after that, the thought of the word ‘bitch’ muttering deeply from her lips made his dick wound up like a growing weed.

Now, on this glorious Saturday morning, she was back, and still as sexy as ever.

She mustn’t have noticed him standing in the garage doorway right away, perhaps because Elena’s lithe and wide frame had been covering more than half of his body on her side, but when she did, she started walking fast, then pacing, and then running with her arms open as she flicked her sunglasses back against her hair, revealing those gorgeous bottle-green eyes. Drederick, standing out from Elena, approached her; she was so tall—six feet flat—that when she impacted him, he nearly fell backwards. There was a high chance that she had weighed more than him, too, though most of it was in her legs.

“I missed you,” she cried. They started kissing passionately. This, he thought promiscuously, was exactly what he had missed: the kissing, sometimes the French sort, sometimes the sort on the sofa when they were watching Netflix all hours into the night, and sometimes in the seconds preceding and proceeding a rough bedfuck. She instinctively grabbed his ass.

“Whoa,” said Valentina. “You two should get a room.” She and Elena started giggling.

They broke the kiss, and Allison couldn’t help but laugh as well. She must have been so sexually frustrated for the past month and a half. Her family was rich so they could afford the long vacations, but she didn’t care. She was a rich woman with an even richer sexual appetite. The perfect combo. All she needed was a little extra muscle on her body and she’d be the perfect specimen.

That thought nearly got his cock hard again, in the same vein as it had done in the gym with Jane. This new fascination was, well, powerful, to say the least.

“I thought you weren’t gonna be back till Tuesday?” Dred said.

“I thought so, too,” she said, “but something happened with the pilot; there wasn’t any substitute that could be put on the day before. We had to leave early and were refunded some of the money for the inconvenience. Still, I was getting sick of the place. It got borin’ without you, y’know? Without this?” She boldly put a hand on her crotch, and there was that powerful, shit-eating grin of hers.

He had expected his halfsisters to recoil in disgust, but everyone started laughing. He joined in, too.

When she let go and looked over at Valentina and Elena, there was a startled silence. Allison had heard of his halfsisters from Drederick before, though he failed to mention that they were lifting weights like crazy and sprouting muscles like a jackrabbit. “Pffttttt. Look at the bodies on you guys. Holy fuck!” Her eyes flew wide, and she laughed again. “I heard you guys were coming over for a while, but I didn’t expect this much ‘heavy lifting’ in the family reunion.”

“Neither did I,” said Drederick.

“I’ll fuckin’ say,” Allison replied, clearly dumbfounded. “Spare a girl some tips, yeah?” She flexed her own arm, which was a twig in comparison, though it still possessed a healthy amount of beef for a woman her age.

“We can make something out of you,” Val joked.

Allison reached into her pocket and pulled out a package of cigarettes. She picked one out and passed it to Drederick. She was about to light one when Valentina stepped forward.

“Hey, maybe not in here, please? We’re working out?”

“Oh, my bad,” Allison said, suddenly picking the cigarette out of Drederick’s mouth. He saw an expression of bemused intrigue spread over his face like a stain. “I guess the second-hand smoke kills the gains, huh?”

“I wish it didn’t, then I’d be having one after nearly every set.” Valentina, who was still glistening like a marble statue, took a deep breath. “Sorry we’re so sweaty. You came at a bad time.”

“I’m used to things gettin’ sweaty, hun,” said Allison, winking at Drederick. More laughter followed. “Nice to meet both of you anyway. Clearly jacked as fuck. Kinda hot. Good on your girls.”

“And they were just thinking about taking it to the next level,” said Drederick. “A bodybuilding competition.”

“Bodybuilding comp? Where even the men wear bikinis and start flexing those godlike muscles in front of thousands of horny bastards?”

Elena laughed. “Somethin’ like that, I guess. Whether we make ’em horny or not isn’t our objective. I just want the money. I can use it to buy more shit.”

“That is in fact how money works,” said Allison jokingly. “Yes. Indeed. Quite. Indubitably. When’s that anyway?” She looked at Drederick. “You’re gonna drag me along, too, I take it?”

“It’s in August. Two months from now.” Valentina drank what was left of her water.

Allison looked at her.

“We’re hoping to have… maybe twenty pounds more muscle by then? Thirty even? What do you think, Elena?”

“I think we can get waaaaaaay fucking bigger than that, Val,” said Elena. “If we start, you know, getting some help. ’Specially from that chick, Jane. She might help us get bigger even if we’re technically competing against her, provided we, you know, help her out a bit too with our staff privileges.”

“I don’t know about all that,” Val said, chuckling.

“That’s a verryyyyyy risky game to play,” Allison said. “I don’t know this Jane girl, but from the sounds of it, a conflict of interest at work isn’t the best way to go about things. Now, outside of work, that’s a different story.”
She placed a hand on Drederick’s shoulder, her eyes never leaving Elena’s. “This big boy right here might have a better chance at securing the shit you need. You are talking about gear, right?”

Drederick hadn’t seen it that way at all, and he had expected at least Valentina to pooh-pooh the idea, but to his surprise, Elena nodded, and Val listened with open curiosity.

“Something like that,” said Elena, and she flexed her biceps, making a graceful, feminine pose with her hands as opposed to balling her fists. Drederick felt like a complete skinny runt next to this budding musclebound woman. “We’ll need a lot more mass to beat her, and maybe all the other chicks on stage. Fuck, I want more muscle regardless. The feeling of having all this power? I’m telling you, it’s great. So even if we lose, I’m not entirely pressed about it.”

Valentina shook her head. “I’d much rather win so we can have a shot at the bigger comps out there, where the real money comes in.”

“If you need money urgently, you can always start an OnlyFans. It’s what a lot of women like yourselves do these days. I know a chick who made ten thousand dollars a month off just posting pictures of her abs. Try it sometime.”

“You seem to speak from experience,” Val said.

Allison smirked. “Cheeky, but nah. I’m lucky enough to have a rich family. At the moment, I’m running a small fashion business and hope to eventually bulk up the family fortune.”

And Drederick really respected that about her; she wasn’t just a rich bitch leaching off her folk. She had already been selling her own designer clothes and perfumes, along with decorative bits for cars. She loved cars a lot. It was one of her masculine interests, as she had once put it.

He put an arm around her and held her tightly. God knew they were going to have hot, sweaty sex after this conversation.

“So, what do you suggest?” Elena asked not just Val but also Allison. Drederick was keeping out of the conversation. This was girl talk, funnily enough. He didn’t like the idea of the girls taking steroids—it might affect them in more ways than just one—but he wasn’t educated enough to speak on it.

“Either way,” said Allison, “you’ll need money for gear. That shit gets expensive fast. Trust me, I know. My business knowledge doesn’t stop at fashion. If you want the best shot at this, I recommend making some money on the side, not necessarily OnlyFans but, well, something. Use it to buy gear, use it to get coaching. Whatever you need. Food even. You bodybuilders eat a lot of food. You do that, you train hard, well you might just make it, though from the sounds of this Jane chick, she might already be way ahead of you.”

“Big time,” said Drederick. “She’s also not a very nice person.”

Allison hummed. “It’s one of those things. If she’s already working hard and doing all of that, it’ll come down to who has the better genetics. And you’d need some serious genes to build muscle that fast. Steroids or not. But fuck it, I could be wrong. I’ve never even attempted bodybuilding. I just know a lot of things through running a business.”

“No, no,” said Val. “It’s helpful info. Thanks for that. Elena and I can talk it over.”

Then, similarly to how Allison pulled into the driveway, Abigail’s Toyota Camry pulled in, squealing to a stop—there was always a squeak in that damn break that they never got checked.

When she saw Allison again, she was delighted, and even gave her a hug of her own.

She made tea. Everyone went inside to drink it.

And Drederick couldn’t help but imagine what the future might look like if Elena and Valentina started juicing up. Sure, they would sprout crazy muscles at an even faster rate, but would they end up being dicks like Jane in the process? Would they be so horribly cocky that he wouldn’t be able to get a word in? He sure hoped not. But only time would tell if they would go through with it, he supposed.

- page break -

The conversation that followed the tea break confirmed that they would, though they had a plan, a big plan.

Offline nebulasparks

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2023, 03:47:24 pm »
Refreshing style. Can't wait for more.

Offline paulo998

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2023, 02:44:23 pm »
Can't wait for the next part

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2023, 06:36:59 am »
Wonderful story so far, I love it !
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Mesomorphic

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View