Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579388 Posts in 73928 Topics by 29360 Members - Latest Member: sexer May 10, 2024, 11:33:35 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Astounding Spider Might
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Astounding Spider Might  (Read 4507 times)

Offline Kilyaeden

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
The Astounding Spider Might
« on: September 16, 2023, 05:41:54 pm »
Today I bring you a story commisioned to the amaizing @Roy_Ellison whose works you can find here.

“Wow, you must have been so hungry! I hope I’m not over
stepping by interrupting you …”
Spider
Man was sitting atop one of the lamps in the square, surveying the devastation. Rhino was
standing in the middle of the destroyed food carts and glared at him. In his low, rumbling voice, he
asked:
“Did you just make a joke about rhinos and steppes?”
The young man in the blue
red suit hung upside down from the lamp and shrugged upwards.
“I couldn’t come up with a quip on ‘savannah’ that quickly. Sorry!”
Then he put one finger against where his mouth probably was and looked downwards, thinking.
“There’s no use in lion, I’m not actually there yet …”
“Gaaah!”
The hulking man in the strange rhinoceros costume roared in frustration and charged the lamppost.
Spider Man obviously saw him coming and jumped away as the big guy rammed the metal, bending it
out of shape. Rhino turned around and glared at his foe.
Spider
Man just stood there and looked casual:
“Hey, it’s not as if I’m trying to get under your skin …”
The rhinoceros
costumed man, already obviously furious, seemed to grow even more so and charged
again. Seeing him come closer, Spider Man quickly shot a sling of web against his legs, tying them
together. The huge man fell over and suddenly rolled towards him, barreling into him at full speed.
Spider Man clearly hadn’t expected this.
“Ow, your clearly head
over heels for me. Must be my charming personality!”
He jumped up as good as he could and ran over the giant man in the rhinoceros suit, launching
himself in the air at the highest point. He flipped over in an elegant gymnastics move and wanted to
land in a perfect superhero three point landing when Rhino suddenly pushed himself off with his
hands and kicked at him with both feet. Spider Man did his best to evade the attack but got struck
and was launched through the air. He landed on one of the overturned food carts.
“Aaaah! Are you sure you’re not the Donkey? The Donk? It’s not as if New York hasn’t had enough
bad experiences with Dons. Donnys? If that’s your Trump card, then I don’t know …”
The Rhino stared at him in cold fury:
“Can’t you just shut up? Please, Mater Bozhiya, can we not fight in silence?”
“I promise, you won’t see my mouth move.”
“I promise, you won’t see my mouth move.”
“Gaaaah! Are you trying to make me submit just by putting me into so much pain from your
“Gaaaah! Are you trying to make me submit just by putting me into so much pain from your constant constant jokes?”jokes?”
“Would that work? I’d prefer that. Not that I mind our little squabbles, but I don’t have health
“Would that work? I’d prefer that. Not that I mind our little squabbles, but I don’t have health insurance …”insurance …”
The Rhino charged him again, but Spider
The Rhino charged him again, but Spider--Man quickly shot a line of web from each of his arms to a Man quickly shot a line of web from each of his arms to a massive statue on one side and a decorative rock on the other, then stuck those to the cart and massive statue on one side and a decorative rock on the other, then stuck those to the cart and turned it sideways. The huge man rammed the cart, and his head ended up in the open freezer. The turned it sideways. The huge man rammed the cart, and his head ended up in the open freezer. The silk held the cart in place for a moment. silk held the cart in place for a moment.
Spider
Spider--Man dropped under the cart as Rhino got up and tried to pull it from his head. With a quick Man dropped under the cart as Rhino got up and tried to pull it from his head. With a quick shot of webs, he wrapped the massive man’s head in silk, the cart standing oddly from his body. shot of webs, he wrapped the massive man’s head in silk, the cart standing oddly from his body.
“I hope this will cool you down a bit. Still, it’s luck you didn’t go for the fries …”
“I hope this will cool you down a bit. Still, it’s luck you didn’t go for the fries …”
Rhino screamed, which was muffled by the cart, and tried to bang his head against the ground to
Rhino screamed, which was muffled by the cart, and tried to bang his head against the ground to break free. Spiderbreak free. Spider--Man quickly loosened the stretchedMan quickly loosened the stretched--out strands of silk and started wrapping his out strands of silk and started wrapping his opponent into it. opponent into it.
A moment later, Rhino’s
A moment later, Rhino’s armsarms and legs were immobilized. The weband legs were immobilized. The web--slinger grinned: slinger grinned:
“Oof. So that’s all wrapped up!”
“Oof. So that’s all wrapped up!”
A metallic groan showed that Rhino could still hear him.
A metallic groan showed that Rhino could still hear him.
Then he pulled out his camera and took a picture of him with Rhino as the people returned, followed
Then he pulled out his camera and took a picture of him with Rhino as the people returned, followed by the police. Just as he wanted to say something and escape, his phone vibrated. He by the police. Just as he wanted to say something and escape, his phone vibrated. He frowned. The frowned. The hospital … hospital …
“Mister Parker? This is Doctor Veldman, Queens Hospital Center. Your aunt, Mrs. May Parker has been
“Mister Parker? This is Doctor Veldman, Queens Hospital Center. Your aunt, Mrs. May Parker has been brought to our emergency room following a collapse at the supermarket. You are her next of kin, and brought to our emergency room following a collapse at the supermarket. You are her next of kin, and we would need you to come over as soon as possible.”we would need you to come over as soon as possible.”
Suddenly, Peter felt terribly sobered. After the elation of the fight with Rhino, this brought him back
Suddenly, Peter felt terribly sobered. After the elation of the fight with Rhino, this brought him back down to Earth. down to Earth.
“Is she okay?”
“Is she okay?”
“I’m sorry. Her life is in danger and she would need a treatment that needs your blood. Please come
“I’m sorry. Her life is in danger and she would need a treatment that needs your blood. Please come over quickly!”over quickly!”
“Oh. Okay. Yeah, I’ll be right over!”
“Oh. Okay. Yeah, I’ll be right over!”
Fifteen minutes later, Spider
Fifteen minutes later, Spider--Man landed on the roof of the hospital after a mighty swing and another Man landed on the roof of the hospital after a mighty swing and another five minutes later, Peter Parker entered the hospital nervously. At the reception, a tired, but friendly five minutes later, Peter Parker entered the hospital nervously. At the reception, a tired, but friendly assistant quickly directed him to the emergency room, and a moment later, he was in a room with assistant quickly directed him to the emergency room, and a moment later, he was in a room with
Doctor Veldman, a stocky, middle
Doctor Veldman, a stocky, middle--aged woman with curly red hair that also looked very tired. Aunt aged woman with curly red hair that also looked very tired. Aunt May was lying on the bed nearby, sleeping. May was lying on the bed nearby, sleeping.
“Thank you for coming so fast. Your aunt collapsed at the supermarket just as she
“Thank you for coming so fast. Your aunt collapsed at the supermarket just as she was about to pay.”was about to pay.”
Peter just nodded. Spider
Peter just nodded. Spider--Man would have found something funny to say, but this was not the Man would have found something funny to say, but this was not the moment. He was mad with worry. moment. He was mad with worry.
“What happened to her?”
“What happened to her?”
“We managed to stabilize her for now, but it seems that she
“We managed to stabilize her for now, but it seems that she suffers from SAIAS, Sudden Autosuffers from SAIAS, Sudden Auto--Immune Aggression Syndrome. The immune system starts targeting the internal organs, we don’t yet Immune Aggression Syndrome. The immune system starts targeting the internal organs, we don’t yet know why it happens. Thankfully, it’s rare, which is also the reason why we don’t know much about it. know why it happens. Thankfully, it’s rare, which is also the reason why we don’t know much about it. However, there is a reliable treatment in the acute situation. If we find a compatible donor that has However, there is a reliable treatment in the acute situation. If we find a compatible donor that has the matching immune factors, we can transfuse blood to the victim and, with a 75 percent chance, fix the matching immune factors, we can transfuse blood to the victim and, with a 75 percent chance, fix this without any further illthis without any further ill--effects.” effects.”
“And the other 25 percent?”
“And the other 25 percent?”
The doctor suddenly looked even more tired.
The doctor suddenly looked even more tired.
“Oh. Okay. So you would need my blood?”
“Oh. Okay. So you would need my blood?”
“We would like to try. If you know any other relatives, we’d have those as options if yours doesn’t
“We would like to try. If you know any other relatives, we’d have those as options if yours doesn’t work.”work.”
Peter suddenly hesitated. He said:
Peter suddenly hesitated. He said:
“Doctor, you are bound by the Hippocratic oath, aren’t you?”
“Doctor, you are bound by the Hippocratic oath, aren’t you?”
“Actually, we don’t take that anymore, but yes, I am required by law to never tell anything about what
“Actually, we don’t take that anymore, but yes, I am required by law to never tell anything about what I hear during treatment.”I hear during treatment.”
“The thing is … I am not sure she should receive my blood.”
“The thing is … I am not sure she should receive my blood.”
“We would test it for diseases, obviously. Also, we would isolate just the necessary parts, so even if
“We would test it for diseases, obviously. Also, we would isolate just the necessary parts, so even if you had any sicknesses, those would be eliminated.”you had any sicknesses, those would be eliminated.”
“That’s not it. A couple of years ago, I was in an accident, and I got bitten by an irradiated spider.”
“That’s not it. A couple of years ago, I was in an accident, and I got bitten by an irradiated spider.”
The doctor gave him a confused look.
The doctor gave him a confused look.
“An irradiated spider? I don’t think this should be any problem if it happened years ago. Also, who
“An irradiated spider? I don’t think this should be any problem if it happened years ago. Also, who irradiates spiders?”irradiates spiders?”
“Scientists? I wouldn’t know what the actual point was.”
“Scientists? I wouldn’t know what the actual point was.”
The doctor shrugged.
The doctor shrugged.
“Well, scientists. They
“Well, scientists. They come up with the strangest ideas. As far as I can tell, from my limited come up with the strangest ideas. As far as I can tell, from my limited experience with arachnid radiology, I don’t think this should be any problem.”experience with arachnid radiology, I don’t think this should be any problem.”
Peter wanted to say more, but the doctor just said:
Peter wanted to say more, but the doctor just said:
“We’d take a sample now, and test it. If it
“We’d take a sample now, and test it. If it works out, we could start treatment tomorrow. Meanwhile, works out, we could start treatment tomorrow. Meanwhile, please try to figure out any other relatives your aunt may have.”please try to figure out any other relatives your aunt may have.”
“Very well.”
“Very well.”
He nodded and walked over to her. He took her hand and suddenly felt terribly lonely. Then he kissed
He nodded and walked over to her. He took her hand and suddenly felt terribly lonely. Then he kissed her cheek gently. her cheek gently. She was fast asleep. She was fast asleep.
“Get well soon.”
“Get well soon.”
He turned to the doctor:
He turned to the doctor:
“Thank you for your work. I appreciate it a lot.”
“Thank you for your work. I appreciate it a lot.”
“It’s just my job. Don’t worry, I have a good feeling about this.”
“It’s just my job. Don’t worry, I have a good feeling about this.”

“Let’sLet’s hope for the best.”hope for the best.”

Offline Kujarer

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%
  • Lovely Ladies with Massive Muscles R What I Like!
Re: The Astounding Spider Might
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2023, 05:56:59 am »
 :what:

Well, that was unusual...
“Of course, I talk to myself; sometimes I need expert advice”  ~Unknown

:laugh:

Offline Kilyaeden

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2023, 05:57:32 pm »
So I don't know what happened that the text got duplicated but here's chapter 1 again along with chapter 2:

"Wow, you must have been so hungry! I hope I’m not over-stepping by interrupting you …” Spider-Man was sitting atop one of the lamps in the square, surveying the devastation. Rhino was standing in the middle of the destroyed food carts and glared at him. In his low, rumbling voice, he asked: “Did you just make a joke about rhinos and steppes?” The young man in the blue-red suit hung upside-down from the lamp and shrugged upwards. “I couldn’t come up with a quip on ‘savannah’ that quickly. Sorry!” Then he put one finger against where his mouth probably was and looked downwards, thinking. “There’s no use in lion, I’m not actually there yet …” “Gaaah!” The hulking man in the strange rhinoceros costume roared in frustration and charged the lamppost. Spider-Man obviously saw him coming and jumped away as the big guy rammed the metal, bending it out of shape. Rhino turned around and glared at his foe. Spider-Man just stood there and looked casual: “Hey, it’s not as if I’m trying to get under your skin …” The rhinoceros-costumed man, already obviously furious, seemed to grow even more so and charged again. Seeing him come closer, Spider-Man quickly shot a sling of web against his legs, tying them together. The huge man fell over and suddenly rolled towards him, barreling into him at full speed. Spider-Man clearly hadn’t expected this. “Ow, your clearly head-over-heels for me. Must be my charming personality!” He jumped up as good as he could and ran over the giant man in the rhinoceros suit, launching himself in the air at the highest point. He flipped over in an elegant gymnastics move and wanted to land in a perfect superhero three-point landing when Rhino suddenly pushed himself off with his hands and kicked at him with both feet. Spider-Man did his best to evade the attack but got struck and was launched through the air. He landed on one of the overturned food carts. “Aaaah! Are you sure you’re not the Donkey? The Donk? It’s not as if New York hasn’t had enough bad experiences with Dons. Donnys? If that’s your Trump card, then I don’t know …” The Rhino stared at him in cold fury: “Can’t you just shut up? Please, Mater Bozhiya, can we not fight in silence?” “I promise, you won’t see my mouth move.” “Gaaaah! Are you trying to make me submit just by putting me into so much pain from your constant jokes?” “Would that work? I’d prefer that. Not that I mind our little squabbles, but I don’t have health insurance …” The Rhino charged him again, but Spider-Man quickly shot a line of web from each of his arms to a massive statue on one side and a decorative rock on the other, then stuck those to the cart and turned it sideways. The huge man rammed the cart, and his head ended up in the open freezer. The silk held the cart in place for a moment. Spider-Man dropped under the cart as Rhino got up and tried to pull it from his head. With a quick shot of webs, he wrapped the massive man’s head in silk, the cart standing oddly from his body. “I hope this will cool you down a bit. Still, it’s luck you didn’t go for the fries …” Rhino screamed, which was muffled by the cart, and tried to bang his head against the ground to break free. Spider-Man quickly loosened the stretched-out strands of silk and started wrapping his opponent into it. A moment later, Rhino’s arms and legs were immobilized. The web-slinger grinned: “Oof. So that’s all wrapped up!” A metallic groan showed that Rhino could still hear him. Then he pulled out his camera and took a picture of him with Rhino as the people returned, followed by the police. Just as he wanted to say something and escape, his phone vibrated. He frowned. The hospital … “Mister Parker? This is Doctor Veldman, Queens Hospital Center. Your aunt, Mrs. May Parker has been brought to our emergency room following a collapse at the supermarket. You are her next of kin, and we would need you to come over as soon as possible.” Suddenly, Peter felt terribly sobered. After the elation of the fight with Rhino, this brought him back down to Earth. “Is she okay?” “I’m sorry. Her life is in danger and she would need a treatment that needs your blood. Please come over quickly!” “Oh. Okay. Yeah, I’ll be right over!” Fifteen minutes later, Spider-Man landed on the roof of the hospital after a mighty swing and another five minutes later, Peter Parker entered the hospital nervously. At the reception, a tired, but friendly assistant quickly directed him to the emergency room, and a moment later, he was in a room with Doctor Veldman, a stocky, middle-aged woman with curly red hair that also looked very tired. Aunt May was lying on the bed nearby, sleeping. “Thank you for coming so fast. Your aunt collapsed at the supermarket just as she was about to pay.” Peter just nodded. Spider-Man would have found something funny to say, but this was not the moment. He was mad with worry. “What happened to her?” “We managed to stabilize her for now, but it seems that she suffers from SAIAS, Sudden Auto­Immune Aggression Syndrome. The immune system starts targeting the internal organs, we don’t yet know why it happens. Thankfully, it’s rare, which is also the reason why we don’t know much about it. However, there is a reliable treatment in the acute situation. If we find a compatible donor that has the matching immune factors, we can transfuse blood to the victim and, with a 75 percent chance, fix this without any further ill-effects.” “And the other 25 percent?” The doctor suddenly looked even more tired. “Oh. Okay. So you would need my blood?” “We would like to try. If you know any other relatives, we’d have those as options if yours doesn’t work.” Peter suddenly hesitated. He said: “Doctor, you are bound by the Hippocratic oath, aren’t you?” “Actually, we don’t take that anymore, but yes, I am required by law to never tell anything about what I hear during treatment.” “The thing is … I am not sure she should receive my blood.” “We would test it for diseases, obviously. Also, we would isolate just the necessary parts, so even if you had any sicknesses, those would be eliminated.” “That’s not it. A couple of years ago, I was in an accident, and I got bitten by an irradiated spider.” The doctor gave him a confused look. “An irradiated spider? I don’t think this should be any problem if it happened years ago. Also, who irradiates spiders?” “Scientists? I wouldn’t know what the actual point was.” The doctor shrugged. “Well, scientists. They come up with the strangest ideas. As far as I can tell, from my limited experience with arachnid radiology, I don’t think this should be any problem.” Peter wanted to say more, but the doctor just said: “We’d take a sample now, and test it. If it works out, we could start treatment tomorrow. Meanwhile, please try to figure out any other relatives your aunt may have.” “Very well.” He nodded and walked over to her. He took her hand and suddenly felt terribly lonely. Then he kissed her cheek gently. She was fast asleep. “Get well soon.” He turned to the doctor: “Thank you for your work. I appreciate it a lot.” “It’s just my job. Don’t worry, I have a good feeling about this.” “Let’s hope for the best.” The next day, the call came. Peter was at J. Jonah Jameson’s office, getting told off for taking pictures of that “disgusting web-littering freak” that showed him in a heroic pose. “Sir, I have to take this one. It’s the hospital. I have to go.” Jameson turned to his assistant. “Are we offering health insurance now?” The man shook his head. The publisher snorted: “Thank goodness. These slackers should be pulling themselves up by their own bootstraps and not spend time on sick-leave on my money!” “Sir, it’s my aunt.” “Ah. Good, then. Tell her to get well soon. I need my reporters to focus on their jobs. I don’t need any distractions!” Peter nodded nervously. “I’ll be sure to tell her.” Then Jameson reached into his pocket and handed him a tenner. “Buy her some flowers.” “Uh … Okay. Thank you, boss.” “Off you go.” “Alright. Thank you. I’ll be back tomorrow.” “Bring pictures of Spider-Man!” “Yes, of course!” Soon enough, Peter was at the hospital and his aunt was getting prepped for the transfusion. Some technicians were busy with a machine donated by the Richards Trust. He put the flowers, which had been more than ten dollars, into a vase, and got on the bed. Then he was hooked up to the machine and the doctor said: “Let’s hope this works. Are you ready? You’ll probably feel a little weak for the next few days …” He smiled: “I hope New York will be able to keep running for a few days without me.” She nodded, unsure of what to make of it, then turned on the machine. After the treatment, Peter felt a little drained, but Aunt May looked much better. The color was coming back to her cheeks and she stirred in her sleep. The doctor got him a glass of fruit juice and said something about “so far, no spider irradiation problems” with a smile. Then Peter went home, somewhat relieved, but still nervous. To his surprise, when he visited his aunt the next day, she was up and about. The doctor was a bit nervous, unsure of what to make of this. They were doing blood tests and checking on her, but Aunt May just smiled and said: “But I assure you, Doctor, I feel fine. Never been better!” “Mrs. Parker, we are all very happy about this, but we just want to make sure …” “Oh, Peter! Peter! How are you?” “I’m fine, Aunt May, but … I should be asking: How are you?” “Oh, they won’t believe me, but I am fine! I am perfectly fine. I woke up this morning, and I was a bit surprised to be at the hospital! Apparently, I fell unconscious at the supermarket. I hope I didn’t make a mess …” “I don’t think the supermarket staff would have minded. They’re probably just happy that you’re okay.” “Be sure to tell them, please. I heard you gave me blood?” “I guess? They used it to make some treatment.” The doctor raised her hand: “Mister Parker, while I am very happy for your aunt’s miraculous recovery, I would still like to finish my examination. Could you please wait outside for just a moment?” He wanted to say something, but then just nodded and got out. He took a little walk through the hospital floor and saw a man riffle through a guest’s handbag that she had set down on one of the chairs. The man took out the purse and stuffed it into his coat. Without raising a fuss, he shot a sling of spider-silk on the purse and pulled it back out of the man’s pocket. Then he put it back into the purse and shot a bit of silk on the back of the man’s coat. Maybe it would get him to think … He returned to Aunt May’s room. The doctor said: “Alright. It looks good. As far as I can tell, you are healthy as a horse again. Congratulations. I’m happy for you, just surprised.” “Thank you, Doctor. I’ll be sure to get out of your hair now.” “Yes … Just … Please be careful over the next weeks. If you feel that anything is out of the ordinary, please give me a call immediately.” “I will. Thank you very much. And also thanks to this nice Doctor Richards from those Fantastic Four.” “I’ll be sure to tell him when he comes over …” The doctor closed her eyes. It just sounded so ridiculous, but yes, occasionally, the most intelligent man on the planet would pop in, distribute sweets and healthy snacks, check on his inventions and leave again. New York was a strange place. Peter helped his aunt pack up. She took the flowers and said: “And that horrible Mister Jameson actually paid for them?” Her nephew wanted to say “mostly”, but settled for: “He did.” “Be sure to give him my thanks too.” “I will … Now let’s get you home, shall we?” “Please.” At first, Peter wanted to cook for his aunt so she could relax, but she just shook her head: “I fill fine, Peter. You don’t need to coddle me.” “I was just worried.” “I understand, but I really feel fine. And I will tell you immediately if I feel bad, okay?” “Okay.” “But you could cut the onions.” “I will.” They got busy and soon enough, they ate. Peter, who was used to eating large helpings, a fact that kept surprising his aunt, dug in, but when he took his second serving, he noticed that his aunt had also finished her portion and was ready for another one. He stopped and gave her the food first. “Was the hospital food that bad?” “I only had the breakfast, and that was … fine? A bit dry, but better than when it’s soggy.” “Clearly.” “I’m a bit peckish today, though.” He nodded and took some for his own. To their surprise, this didn’t just go away. Instead, Aunt May started eating larger and larger portions. Peter wondered where all of this was going. After all, his aunt was a rather short, slim woman that didn’t engage in any tough physical activities. Then, one day, she complained about her shoes being tight. Peter asked: “Are those new shoes?” “No, silly, I’ve had these for years. The nice Mister Aaronov has been putting on new soles on them since before you’ve been born.” “Okay … That’s confusing. Is there something wrong with your feet?” “I wouldn’t know.” She pulled her socks off and looked at her toes. “They look like always.” “Now, Aunt May, don’t get me wrong, but don’t they look bigger?” “Bigger? Peter, at my age, feet don’t get bigger anymore.” “We live in a city that is visited by space gods on occasion. Your feet growing at your age wouldn’t be the strangest thing happening here.” “Yes, but those space gods, they’re for other people. They’re for presidents, genius scientists and strange people dressing up.” “You’ll still need new shoes. If you want, I’ll accompany you.” “Please do. We’ll ask Mister Aaronov whether he can do something.” “I’m sorry, Ma’am, but I can’t make these shoes fit you anymore. You used to wear size 4.5, but your feet are now size 6.5. There’s nothing I can do.” “Oh. But … how did that happen?” “I wouldn’t know? I have never seen anything like it. But … Pardon me, Ma’am, but you do seem taller than last time too, don’t you?” “Taller? Mister Aaronov, that’s ridiculous!” “Peter, please help me. Your aunt, she is taller, isn’t she?” Peter turned to her and suddenly realized that it was true. She was only five inches shorter than him anymore. It used to be six … “Aunt May, I think we’ll have to talk …” “But what about my shoes?” Mister Aaronov smiled: “I can make you new ones any time, but I would recommend you finish your growth spurt. Otherwise, we’ll end up with the same problem.” “I guess you’re right.” “I can’t believe I am saying this, but you could just buy some cheap running shoes for now.” “We will … But as soon as this is done, I will come back for a pair of good shoes from you.” “Of course. Thank you, Mrs. Parker.”

Offline Kilyaeden

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2023, 09:48:40 am »
Sorry for the delay, here's the rest of the story for anyone who might be interested,  as always credit to El_Roy1999 who I commissioned this story:

They went to the sports goods shop next and got her the shoes and some new socks. Aunt May was very happy to be out of the tight shoes. She bounced on the tips of her toes.
“Wow! Those are light as feathers!”
The bored saleswoman just shrugged:
“Do you want me to get rid of the old shoes?”
“No! No! Peter, please, take them along.”
“Of course, Aunt May.”
Suddenly, he felt his spider-sense tingle.
“Uh, Aunt May, since you’re busy getting new clothes, I’ll just have to … uh …”
“No problem, Peter, just come and pick me up at my usual shop, will you?”
“Of course!”
A moment later, he was out of the store and had switched to his costume.

“You again?”
Rhino was behind Mister Aaronov’s workshop and threatening the man.
Spider-Man grinned:
“If I were you, I’d stay away from leatherworkers. Not that they get any funny ideas …”
The huge man dropped the shoemaker and growled:
“Why do I have to deal with you? Why?”
“Maybe you should just stop screwing with people’s small businesses? I mean, what’s all this about? You don’t look like small game, do you?”
The costumed villain roared and grabbed a trash bin and tossed it at Spider-Man. The missile shot at him, but Peter quickly evaded it and launched a wide net at it, suspending it safely:
“Hey, no littering!”
However, Rhino had used this distraction and pulled down the drainpipe next to him, tangling it in the web and sending the bin swinging at him. The spider-senses tried to alert him, but the container hit him against his back. He groaned and dropped down from the wall. As he blacked out, he heard Mister Aaronov say something and Rhino grunt as an answer. Then he stomped off.

Peter awoke a bit later, with a bag of ice on his head. Mister Aaronov was looking down on him and said:
“Don’t worry. I didn’t remove the mask. I just put the ice on. You got hit pretty bad.”
“Ow. Thank you.” He rubbed the back of his head. “That hurt.” He looked at Mister Aaronov. “What did Rhino want from you?”
“I can’t say.”
“Ah. That’s … bad, isn’t it?”
“It is.” The bald man shrugged. “You’d really need someone to watch your back …”
Spider-Man grinned behind his mask:
“You’re volunteering?”
“Oh no. Never!” The shoemaker looked extremely nervous.
“It was a joke. But I’ll see what I can do. I should be able to fix this.”
He got up, taking a moment to clear his head, then realized that his aunt was still waiting for him at the shop. He jumped up and sped up the wall.
“Bye, Mister Aaronov!”
“Good bye, Spider-Man …”

Peter returned to the shop in a run, and found that his aunt was still busy. The shop assistant told him that she had tried a few outfits and that she was still by the changing booths. He strode through the shop and found her:
“Aunt May, I’m sorry I … it … it took a bit …”
She just got out of the booth and said:
“Don’t worry, I was all busy trying those clothes. It’s been a while since I looked at the current fashion …”
He only now got a good look at her. She was wearing a pair of white leggings and a sky-blue shirt with medium sleeves, and for lack of a better word, she looked good! Peter was surprised. He had lived with his aunt for over a decade now, and she had always covered up, citing it to be more appropriate for a woman her age. Sure, when they went to the pool, she would wear a one-piece swimsuit, but since Uncle Ben’s death, she had stopped. Mentally, he had decided she was just his aunt, but to find that she was an actual woman, as in feminine, was a bit of a surprise. Also, she was quite fit for her age.
She gave him a slightly worried look:
“Peter, are you alright? Do you want to sit down?”
He shook his head to clear it.
“No, I’m fine, I’m fine. I’m just surprised …”
“By the clothes? Yes, this is not my usual fare. I just thought … It’s worth a try? Also, I don’t know why, but I feel more energetic, and I thought, maybe just use the opportunity to do a little thing for my health? After all, I’m not getting any younger.”
“Maybe …”

The next weeks were busy. Peter had to juggle his studies and his job for the Bugle, so he just got up in the morning, was on his feet or at the university all day, and spent the night as Spider-Man. With short interruptions as Spider-Man during the day.
There was a lot to do. Rhino laid low for now, so it was just his usual fare of saving people in danger, preventing petty crimes and fixing the little problems that just tended to crop up. He came home after a long day, having explained to a landlord that evicting his tenants was not a very social thing to do. Spider-Man insisted that he would welcome it if he were willing to do something to maintain the local income mix. In order to make himself heard, he had to dangle the landlord and his goons upside-down from the house’s drainpipe. This also gave the man the opportunity to realize that this drainpipe really needed fixing …
Anyway, Peter was tired. He unlocked the door, surprised to not find the chain barring him from coming in. Immediately, he was worried:
“Aunt May? Are you here? Is everything alright?”
He quickly checked the apartment. Where was she?
“Aunt May?”
He was getting very anxious now. He took out his phone and wanted to call her, when he suddenly heard someone behind him. He turned around quickly and looked right at his aunt, who had just come in, smiling.
She was wearing a tracksuit and had her hair tied up in a ponytail, and for lack of a better word, she looked young! Well, younger. But still, not a day over fifty.
“Aunt May! I’m so glad you are here!”
“Where else would I be, Peter? I just went for a little jog.”
“A jog? In this neighborhood?”
“It’s not that bad! I just thought, hey, I feel like going outside and enjoying the evening, and then I decided to combine it with a little workout.”
“Aunt May, are you okay?”
“I’m perfectly fine! I went down to the square, and they have these gymnastics things.”
“Yes …”
“So I did a pullup! It took me three tries this time, but it worked! I’ve been trying to do this all week!”
“You did a pullup? But … how?”
“Oh … I just clung to the bar, and I pulled myself up? Is there more to it?”
Peter was stunned.
“Wait, I’ll show you.”
With these words, she grabbed the top of the doorframe and pulled herself up with a bit of struggle. Peter stared. Okay, there was something going on, and he had an idea what might have happened.
“Aunt May, there’s something I have to tell you …”
“What is it, Peter?”
She released herself after lowering herself down carefully. She did look good. Glowing with life.
“I’ll close the door first. The neighbors don’t need to hear this.”

“Wait, you’re Spider-Man? That can’t be! I thought Spider-Man was some kind of terrible person!”
“Aunt May, please don’t believe everything the Bugle prints.”
“But you work for them! Why would you work for …”
“It’s complicated. I’m not proud of it. But I need the money, and Mister Jameson is obsessed with Spider-Man, so … I’d be stupid not to take advantage of this.”
“That’s true … But it would be better if you had a more stable job.”
“I wish. But with being Spider-Man, what can I do? After all, I frequently have to leave at a moment’s notice.”
She nodded. She was still quite shaken by the revelation, but then, she asked:
“So I’m Spider-Man too now?”
“I don’t know. I asked the doctor if she thought that things like that could pass through the machine, and she said no. But maybe it would be better to talk to Professor Richards.”
“You know Professor Richards? The Professor Richards?”
“Spider-Man knows him.”
“Wow. I … I must admit that I am a bit shocked by these revelations! You kept such a big secret from me for such a long time!”
“I didn’t want to worry you. And I didn’t want to put you in danger. If these criminals knew who I was, they’d threaten you. It would only be a matter of time before it would come out.”
That obviously made sense to her.
“I understand. Still, it’s sad that we live in a world that makes your life so complicated!”
“You remember what Uncle Ben used to say: With great power comes great responsibility.”
She nodded.
“He was right. Still, with great exercise comes great appetite.” She smiled. “I’m going to fix myself dinner. You’ll want some too, won’t you?”
“Oh, definitely!”
Peter watched her as she walked to the kitchen with a spring in her step. Oh God … Now she was quipping already! They had to do something!

“Alright … It’s a fascinating case!”
Reed Richards, Mister Fantastic, genius scientist and leader of the Fantastic Four looked at the computer screen showing the collected data. Spider-Man was crouching on the backrest of a sofa in a very white, very soothing room. Tall screens showed soft bluish hues shifting, and there was a faint sound of wind and birdsong in the air. Aunt May was sitting nervously on the sofa, which was carefully adjusting itself to every shift in position for maximum comfort. It wasn’t helping.
“Professor, what is happening to me?”
He made a dismissive gesture.
“You’re gaining spider powers in the same way as Spider-Man here.”
“But … why?”
“It was an oversight on my part, I included several filter systems for various metahuman factors, but since Spider-Man’s abilities come from a fringe aspect, I didn’t think of it. Actually, I thought of it, but I assumed that Spider-Man donating blood wouldn’t come up. Also, that wouldn’t have caused this effect, obviously.”
“Obviously …”
“It was the device that allowed it to happen. Well, you live and learn.”
“But what’s going to happen to me now? What are you thinking about?”
“I am thinking about the genetic strand that triggered the expression of the arachnid sequence in your system. That is quite fascinating, especially if you examine it from an epigenetic perspective.” He noticed her rising panic and confusion. A little helpless, he added: “You’re going to acquire spider powers in the vein of Spider-Man. That’s obvious. Since you are female, the effect is going to be more pronounced in several aspects.”
“I’m going to turn into a spider?” Aunt May’s voice was wavering. Spider-Man was looking shocked behind his mask.
The scientist lifted his hands and tried to make a soothing gesture.
“I don’t think so. People generally don’t turn into spiders. Spider-Man here is also for all intents and purposes a human being, aren’t you?”
Peter nodded.
“I’m doing my best.”
“You see? Nothing to worry about. You’ll manage.”
“So it’s irreversible?”
“As far as I can tell, yes. However, the human spirit is capable of dealing with many complex challenges.”
Aunt May was on the verge of tears, when Ben Grimm walked in. He saw their guests and the expression on Mrs. Parker’s face.
“Stretch, what did you do?”
“I just gave my professional opinion. Mrs. Parker here is not going to turn into a spider.”
“Oh Lord almighty …” He stared at the heavens. Then he walked over to Aunt May. “Ma’am, would you mind going on a walk with me? Stretch here has his way of announcing bad news that make things way worse.”
He smiled at Spider-Man:
“Is it okay if I show her around for a bit? I’m sure you guys have some things to blab about in your fancy science talk.”
“Whatever rocks your boat.”
The Thing rubbed the bridge of his nose and sighed:
“Ma’am?”
He offered her his hand and they were off.

Mister Fantastic gave Spider-Man a nervous look, then said:
“You’ll have to assist her in dealing with the adjustment. I think it will be less of a problem than expected, after all, she can continue leading her comfortable life. No one needs to know.”
Peter wasn’t too sure about that.
“But what if she finds it difficult? Is there nothing you can do?”
“I’ll think about it, but don’t get your hopes up. I did adjust the machine already, though, so it won’t happen again.”
“Gee, thanks, Professor.”
“No need to be sarcastic.”
“I am never sarcastic.”
“Look, I am sorry this happened, but it’s better she has spider powers than having the disease progress. There’s something of a lesser evil here.”
“I understand … I just … I wanted to keep her out of all of this, and now, she’s directly involved! It’s not just knowing that I am Spider-Man, now she is something of a Spider-Person herself.”
Suddenly, the professor hugged him.
“I understand your situation, Spider-Man. After the accident that gave us our powers, I struggled with the feeling of guilt over what my decisions did to my friends. However, you are not responsible for this. If anything, it’s my fault. I’ll do everything I can to make it easier for you both to adjust.”
Peter was unsure of how to feel about this.

Meanwhile, the Thing and May Parker reached the gym. The big guy explained:
“All in all, I think I manage quite well. The transformation was a shock, obviously, and I took some time to adjust, but for you, it’s not going to be quite as bad, I think.”
“Why would you think so?”
He made a gesture at his rocky body.
“I think you won’t get stuck with a look like this.”
She smiled:
“I hope not. But in a world like this, who knows? I might end up with eight legs!”
“That would be … odd. Well, we’ll cross that bridge when we reach it.”
She looked very worried all of a sudden. Ben Grimm said:
“When it gets too much for me to stomach, I like to hit the gym. I get to focus on my body, on just exhausting myself, and it really takes off my thoughts from all the stress. You could try it too.”
“Me, at the gym?”
“It’s always a good idea to stay fit. If you want, we can give it a try right now.”
She nodded, slightly skeptical.

A little later, she came out of the changing room, wearing a blue and white Fantastic Four training outfit. It was extremely baggy. Ben grinned. She had a good posture for someone her age.
“You have to activate the wrist controls.”
She touched them, and the suit tightened itself around her body, turning into a second skin.
“Wow! It’s tight, but not uncomfortable … Also, it feels cool.”
“Well, I don’t call the man Stretch for nothing.”
He smiled and added:
“Shall we start? I’d recommend a light circle training with a few general exercises to start.”
“I have no idea, but I’m willing to try anything.”
“That’s what I wanted to hear.”

Twenty minutes later, Peter was following the building’s directions to find his aunt. The professor had shown him a few ideas, and although he was generally considered bright, he didn’t understand much of it. Still, it seemed as if Mister Fantastic’s mind was already applying itself to the problem.
He found the gym and knocked at the door. When no answer came and he heard grunting and clanking of weights, he opened the door carefully.
Peter was a bit surprised. Aunt May was facing the Thing and was doing squats with him. She only had an empty bar on her shoulders, while he was pushing up enough weight for a small house, but they were clearly having fun. Also, she was wearing this skintight outfit, and it was very obvious that she had somehow developed a rather nice figure. She wasn’t buff or anything, but he remembered her as being really thin and almost bony, and that was gone. Instead, she was pushing out her butt, enjoying herself.
He watched a moment, until they finished their sets. Then they noticed him.
The Thing grinned:
“It turns out Mrs. Parker is quite good at this …”
“Don’t listen to him, uh … Spider-Man. I just tried it once!”
“She’s a natural. Focused, good at concentrating on the movements …” He turned to her. “You’re going to have a lot of fun at the gym.”
“Bah. Though I would like to come here again!”
“You’re always welcome.”
Peter was relieved. His aunt seemed to feel much better. Maybe this would all turn out to be okay eventually.

The next days were even busier than usual. Rhino was still at large, though he was not causing any trouble right now. It was only a matter of time, though. As a result, Peter used every free moment to figure out what he was up to. Rhino wasn’t the kind of criminal to act on his own plans and for his own profit. He was more or less just a henchman, someone that would work for a person that had more business acumen.
To piece this together, though, required a lot of detective work, something Peter was … fine with. He just would have preferred to have the support of a real criminal investigator.
For now, all he could do was ask the usual suspects about any new connections Rhino had made.
All in all, this meant that Peter was tired. Very tired.
Work, studying and trying to discover Rhino’s employer meant long hours.
When he came home after a long night, he was surprised to find his aunt away. He looked around their home, trying to figure out what had happened. He was relieved to find that the lock at the door was intact, as were the windows. She had left on her own accord.
He took out his phone and called her. It took a moment for her to answer, but then he heard a rather full, lively voice:
“Peter? How are you?”
“I’m fine, Aunt May, but … where are you?”
“Oh, I’m with Ben at the gym.”
“At the gym? This early in the morning?”
“We’ve been at it for an hour, yes. Do you want to come over?”
“Uh … Yes, I would want to. I’ll be there right away. Do you need anything?”
“No, it’s fine. Just come on over.”

Peter arrived at the Baxter Building a while later. He was quite tired and sometimes, just sometimes, the city was a bit much for him. He wondered what it was like to just live in a village … or really just not in a sprawling metropolis like New York.
The building let him in and ushered him to the gym. As he stepped inside, he was shocked.
“Aunt May?”
She was high above, doing the iron cross on a pair of rings while the Thing was doing lunges below. His aunt was maintaining a perfect position up there, suspending her body calmly by her strong arms. Then, as she saw him, she jumped down, doing a perfect flip and landing on her feet.
Peter stared. She was as tall as him now, somehow, and she was quite impressively muscled. That was obvious since she was wearing a skintight top that left nothing to imagination and didn’t even cover her midsection, which was built of rock-hard abs.
Her whole body was covered in hard, tight muscles and she seemed younger and more confident.
Also, she had just jumped down from ten meters without so much as a wince.
She smiled at him:
“Are you okay, Peter?”
He looked at the Thing, who was just finishing his set. Aunt May understood:
“I had to tell him about your secret. It wouldn’t have made sense otherwise.”
“Oh. Okay. Uh … But still … what … how did that happen?”
He gestured at her physique. She smiled:
“I just worked out, and I found my body reacts splendidly to it. Also, those spider powers turn out to be really handy!”
With these words, she quickly clambered up the wall and launched herself back at the rings, catching one of them in midair and suspending herself upside-down. With a grin, she added:
“Come on up!”
Peter hesitated, but Ben just shrugged, and so he took off his shoes and socks and followed her. She nodded eagerly as he caught the other ring. Peter asked:
“Okay, I get the strength. No problem, though I never did get that buff … but the height? And the youthfulness?”
“Reed said that it might be a result of the machine somehow transmitting your aging level. Or something else. I didn’t quite understand where he was going.”
Below, Ben Grimm harrumphed.
“Anyway, here I am, feeling young and strong, and I quite like it!”
“I can understand!”
“I’m just amazed by how easy everything feels. No wonder Spider-Man is always so light-hearted!”
Peter hesitated. In a way, she was right.
“It’s complicated …”
“Everything is. But I still enjoy this. So, please, Peter, don’t feel guilty about this. There’s no point. In a strange way, you improved my life.”
Ben Grimm called up:
“Sorry to stop your chitchat, May, but we’ve still got the routine to finish!”
“Oh. Of course. Would you join us, Peter?”
He thought about it for a moment, then nodded:
“I’ll just get changed!”

The workout with Aunt May only made things worse. While she was somehow able to deal with the massive weights Ben was setting up for her, Peter, already exhausted from the night, struggled to even keep up with very light sets. In the end, Ben just told him to go home for now. He added:
“There’s no point in getting hurt, Pete. Just get a good rest.”
“But I still need to deal with my Spider-Man duties … I can’t just shirk on them!”
“Don’t worry. I think I can try and ask around. You’ll tell me what I need to know on the way home, and I’ll see what I can do to figure this out.”
“You don’t have to do this, Mister Grimm!”
“No. I don’t. But I see it when someone is burning up his candle on both ends, and I don’t think you’re doing anyone any good like this.”
Peter sighed and felt that he was already falling asleep. He barely heard Ben add that he should probably just let him sleep right here, then he was out.
Ben picked him up gently and laid him on a bed in the room next door, and Aunt May covered him with a blanket. The rocky man smiled:
“He’s got a lot on his shoulders, and he’s really bad at asking for help.”
“He has that from his uncle. And his parents. From me, too.”
“Must be a family problem, then. But don’t worry, like my dear aunt Petunia used to say ‘The apple might not grow far from the tree, but it might still learn a thing or two.’”
May Parker smiled.
“Maybe I could come along. I’m still struggling a bit with Peter being Spider-Man, and if I think of all the good he’s done while still taking care of me and our home, he really deserves all the help he can get.”
“Are you sure about that? Some of these people he’s been struggling with can be quite vicious.”
“I’ll just stay out of trouble. But maybe I can notice some thing and help you out.”
“Very well. Just make sure you don’t get hurt. That’s the last thing the young man needs.”
“Of course! But Ben, I happen to be quite fit lately!”
She flexed her arm, making her biceps swell up. It was quite large already, not only for a woman her age, but generally.

The pair did a long round through the various bars and taverns around the area where Rhino had been seen. Since Peter had fallen asleep so fast, they didn’t have all the information, but Ben was able to deduce most of it and also ask Mister Aaronov, who did his shoes anyway.
After a rather massive re-soling, they had left. May was a bit impressed by Ben’s classical style. In a way, he reminded her of her husband. She smiled and walked beside him. It was strange to be so close to a man again, even if he was as … rocky as him. Also, the man was married, but she still felt quite amazed by this proximity. She snuck a peek at her reflection in one of the shop windows. She looked young, strong and quite beautiful. The make-up tips she had found on the internet had worked wonders and she was surprised how much progress there had been since her youth. Also, wearing those leggings and her short-sleeved blouse … It was a look she never would have dared, and she enjoyed it!
They walked into another bar and Ben was greeted by the owner, who was busy preparing for the day.
“Hello, Mister Grimm. And … Ma’am?”
“This is Mrs. Parker. She’s a friend’s aunt.”
“Ah. Welcome, Mrs. Parker. The usual?”
Ben hesitated, then said:
“Please.”
The barman smiled:
“And for you, Ma’am?”
“The same?”
The man seemed a bit amused, then said:
“Very well.”
A moment later, two milkshakes were set down in front of them. May was surprised:
“I thought it would be a beer.”
Ben laughed:
“Most people do. But this has minerals in it.”
He grinned broadly. She smiled at him:
“Can’t have too many minerals.”
“My words exactly.”
May took a sip and said:
“This is good. Great idea. Life’s rocky enough like this.”
Ben frowned:
“I know you had a transfusion of Pete’s blood, but that doesn’t mean you have to start talking like him.”
She blushed:
“I’m sorry.”
“Don’t worry. Happens all the time. There’re so many rock and stone puns …”
She set her hand on his. The surface was incredibly hard and rough. He sighed.
“I’m so glad I found Alicia. Or rather she found me.”
May backed off, unsure of what to say.
The barkeeper sensed the awkwardness and asked:
“So, Mister Grimm, you’re probably here because you’re looking for someone.”
“Yeah. That’s right. We’re looking for Rhino or whoever is paying him.”
“I see. You should maybe pay Varanto Constructions a visit. I heard that Rhino was seen over there.”
“Thank you. That is great help.”
“No problem. Anything for you, Mister Grimm.”
The big man nodded, they finished their shakes, he tried to pay, and then, they left.
“May, you should probably go home for now. This will probably end up rather rough.”
“No. I want to come along. I’ll stay out of trouble.”
“I wouldn’t want Pete to worry.”
“Still. I insist.”
“Fine. Just … be careful.”
“I will.”

They arrived at the Varanto yard and Ben walked around it, followed by May. Once they got the lay of the land, Ben found a skip close-by and picked it up, leaning back to hoist it in the air. May stared at the sheer power of the Thing. Then he carried it to the fence and carefully set it down. He used it as a stepping stone and got over the fence without touching it. May did the same, jumping over the fence from above and landing on three points. Ben looked at her and grinned.
“I see …”
Then they sneaked through the yard. She whispered:
“What are we looking for?”
“There should be a main building in which we can take a look at their plans. If Rhino is working for them, I would assume they are using him to scare people away and ruin the properties. It’s a bit of a classic scheme.”
Suddenly, a loud voice thundered at them:
“Grimm! You have come to the wrong place!”
They turned around quickly and saw Rhino standing there, arms akimbo. Ben wanted to reply, but the armored man already charged him. Rhino crashed into him, launching him in the air.
“Aah!”
The Thing crashed into a container. He groaned. A moment later, a group of men with crowbars and sledges rushed him. Rubbing his brow, he sighed:
“Seriously?”
May watched as the yard broke out into violence. At first, she was overwhelmed by the intensity. Then, one of the men spotted her and pointed at her.
“There’s another one!”
One of the men asked:
“Who is she? Is it another Fantastic Four?”
A short moment of hesitation, then another man shouted:
“We can see her, so it’s not the Invisible Woman!”
There were nods all around.
“Who is she, then?”
“I don’t know! Get her!”
They charged at her. Suddenly, May felt the world slow down around her. She couldn’t explain it, but she evaded them without thinking, moving incredibly fast. She didn’t do anything fancy, just run away, mostly, but their attempts to catch her ended with the men landing in the dust. She ran, she jumped, she ducked, and it all flowed together perfectly.
Until she ran into a particularly large man who grabbed her by the wrist and would have slammed her into a container wall if she hadn’t just suddenly ran up said wall, flipped over him and used the momentum to toss the man away. She stared at him as he landed in the dirt.
She felt a rush of adrenaline. All of a sudden, she didn’t think she had to run away anymore. Instead, she turned around and headed for her pursuers. She somehow managed to dodge through them and pulled one of them along, making him fall down and get into his friends’ legs. There was a lot of confusion behind her as she jumped up on the container next to her, then flipped backwards to the next one as more men tried to catch her.
She was elated! Everything was so easy! She was floating, their blows missing her widely as she saw the coming with absolute slowness, and she easily caught their hands and threw them this way and that.
Somehow, she got rid of them all, causing them to break off their attacks and try to evade her. She looked around and found Ben embattled with an overwhelming mass of fighters around Rhino.
They all hammered away at him. He tried to push them away and find an opening, but they knew what they were doing and kept hitting him from behind and the sides.
Ben groaned. He was struggling. Then he heard May’s voice:
“Boys, cut it out! Ten against one is unfair!”
They turned to her and were mostly surprised, but that was enough for Ben to push into them and break out. The men turned to pursue them, and there was a lot of screaming and shouting.
A moment later, they were back outside and running through the streets. After a while, they managed to lose them.
Ben stopped, rather out of breath. He ran like an avalanche, but that still meant he could get very tired. He smiled at May:
“Wow. That was intense. Thank you for the help.”
“I’m glad. I … That didn’t do much, did it?”
“No. We only managed to attract attention. Plus, Reed is going to be annoyed. After all, I’m not exactly inconspicuous. I should stick to cosmic dangers.”
“Still, Rhino was there, so that counts for something. I’ll have to tell Peter when he recovers.” She smiled and held out a hand to Ben. “Also, I’ve got a favor to ask.”
“Ask away.”
“Could you teach me how to handle myself in a fight? I was completely overwhelmed in there …”
“I’ll see what I can do, May. I wouldn’t want a little lady like you getting hurt.”
She smiled and kissed him on the cheek.
“You’re a sweet man, Ben.”
“Don’t tell anyone.”

It took Peter longer than expected to get back to being Spider-Man. After all, not only did he have to work, he also had his studies to do, and it turned out that he had been neglecting those a bit. As a result, he had to put in some extra hours to finish his assignments, and that meant burning the midnight oil. As a result, he took even longer to recover.
It was strange. Every time he wanted to force himself to get back to patrolling, Aunt May would just tell him not to worry. She would call him and give him a quick rundown of what happened during the day, so clearly, Ben was nice enough to take care of things. Good.
It all came crashing down on him when Mr. Jameson’s secretary called him and put him through to the big boss himself.
“Parker! What are you doing? Why are you slacking? Why are there no pictures of this new Spider-Villain?”
Peter took a moment to understand what Mr. Jameson was saying.
“A new Spider-Villain?”
“Yes! Nobody has any good pictures! It’s a shame. They are all incompetents! All I get is blurred pictures of some shapes moving, or some shaky movies of someone crawling along a wall! What is this? Why are they all idiots?”
“Uh … Mr. Jameson, I’m … I’m currently busy with my studies …”
“I don’t care, Parker! Bring me pictures of Spider-Whatever that may be, or you’re fired!”
“You never hired me.”
“I don’t care! I’ll just hire you so I can kick you back out!”
“Uh … Okay. I’ll just …”
Jameson hung up.
Peter stared at the phone. What was going on? He had to talk to Aunt May, and quickly!

He raced to the Baxter Building as fast he could. He had a suspicion of what was going on.
Peter landed on the building’s platform and headed inside. The computer system recognized him and let him in. He asked:
“I’d like to see May Parker. Is she here?”
“She is. Get in the elevator, it’ll take you to her.”
“Thank you.”
“A pleasure.”
Minutes later, he entered the gym and found Ben and … someone engaged in a wild sparring battle. The other person was moving with a speed that was unexpected for someone this size, dodging Grimm’s blows easily and bobbing and weaving as he struck out. This was clearly a no-holds-barred fight, not some simple practice fight. Just as he wanted to signal that he was there, a warning claxon blared and a series of doors opened, revealing humanoid robots that attacked too. Ben moved away and the figure launched itself at the automatons.
Ben Grimm watched the fight with a look of satisfaction, as one robot after the next was knocked out. Then he noticed Peter and gave him a wave.
“Hi! Doing better?”
“Uh … Mister Grimm …”
“Ben. Please. Just Ben.”
“Okay. I’m doing better, yes. But … Have you seen my aunt?”
Ben cocked a rocky eyebrow. Then he pointed at the figure, just as she defeated the last of the machines.
“Wait … what?”
The other person finished the fight with a flourish and stood proud. Peter gasped as he took in her look. She was way taller than him now, at least 6’4”, and she was both huge and curvy. Aunt May now sported broad, well-rounded shoulders, a strong, yet elegant neck, and powerful arms, that she just crossed with satisfaction, her large biceps pressing against her full chest and its thick pecs. In comparison, her waist looked tiny, but it flared out into a rather incredible ass, whose cheeks seriously strained the booty shorts she was wearing.
Peter’s throat went dry, and he felt terribly ashamed and nervous as his eyes moved up and down her body. Her legs were even bigger, sporting massive thighs that suggested tremendous jumping power. A kick from those could probably knock around a car!
She turned around to face Ben, but as she did, she noticed Peter standing next to him.
She blushed. They both did. It was very, very awkward. Aunt May had become much younger too … She looked not a day over thirty, her skin was glowing, and she had this charming, youthful look to herself. The fact that she was wearing a rather tiny exercise top that was filled to the brim with her big, soft breasts and her hard, carved pecs only made things worse.
“Peter? Are you okay?”
“Yeah … I am … I … wow … That’s … that’s a change, Aunt May.”
Her blush went up to her ears.
“It kinda is, yes … I … I know it’s not the look you would expect … but it felt more appropriate? At last until I can get a good costume.”
“A costume?”
“Yes. I probably should wear one now.”
“So that was you? You handled all those bad guys?”
“I did, though Ben here did a lot of the heavy lifting. Also, he trained me and made sure I didn’t get hurt.”
“Okay … And … you want to stick to this?”
She smirked:
“Is this a spider-themed quip?”
Peter closed his eyes in shame for a moment. Then he sighed:
“It is. Sorry.”
“Don’t be. I like those. Your uncle sometimes would drop those little remarks when we started dating. He could be quite acerbic.”
“It runs in the family, doesn’t it?”
“Undeniably.”
Peter smiled weakly. Then she asked:
“By the way, Peter, how do you do the webs? I tried to figure them out, but I have no idea.”
“Don’t worry. It’s actually an invention of mine. If you really want to do this, I can give you one of my sets.”
“You would? That would be great!”
“No problem. I’ll bring them. Also, if I understand you correctly, you want to also be a Spider-Person?”
“Yes!” She smiled broadly. “It’s a great thing to do, and I want to help people!”
“Wow! Okay, let’s try it together then, shall we?”
She nodded. Then he asked:
“I’m sorry to inform you, but ‘Spider-Woman’ is already taken. ‘Spider-Girl’ too. And ‘Arachne’ and … Wow. We sure had a lot of spider-people over the years …”
“I thought about something more direct.”
“Okay?”
“Spider-Might!”
With these words, she flexed her arms and made her chest explode with muscle, making her entire body swell up with power. The straps of her top ripped and she had to move quickly to cover herself up. Ben looked skywards, while Peter tried to look away and felt even more embarrassed.
She grinned nervously.
“Alright, I probably should get a costume fast!”

Reed Richards gave Aunt May a skeptical look. She was wearing one of She-Hulk’s spare costumes, which Ben had found in a storage room. It was from back when the attorney had been part of the Fantastic Four. It was a bit on the large side, but not by much. Still, it was the only thing that fit.
“I can’t approve of this. It would be a problem of accountability, and also, it would suggest that you are part of the Fantastic Four.”
“I know, professor. It was just the only thing that fit.”
Ben grinned:
“Stretch, you should know that spontaneously changing shape can put some strain on outfits.”
“Yes, obviously.” He smiled. “Happily, this is not a problem. I have a maker that should be able to provide you with a robust suit that should be on brand for you. Also, it can produce a whole set of custom clothes for your … transformed physique.”
“Thank you, professor!”
“Don’t mention it. After all, it’s my fault that you are stuck in this predicament. I can only apologize for my absentmindedness.”
“Don’t worry! I quite like it, and I’m glad I can do something for the community.”
“Perfect, then. If you want, I can let the system design something for you …”
“Oh, don’t worry, I have something in mind. If I can just put it in the machine …”
“Of course. Have … fun. Yes.”
He decided that she would probably figure the system out, and left. Besides, he just had an idea about the optimization of n-dimensional projection of North particles in n+p-dimensional-Ryan-space. Fashion immediately took the backseat.

An hour later, Peter was starting to get nervous. There were reports of Rhino having been spotted by the distribution center that delivered all the small packages to the local shops. Peter was pretty certain that the hulking man planned to cause trouble there. As far as he understood, this was an active attempt to destroy the shop-owners’ business and to make them go bankrupt. Varanto would then swoop in and pick up the pieces. He had researched them and found that their boss had already floated the idea of a “gated shopping area” which would include curated small businesses, all under their control.
The first step would obviously to stop Rhino and the henchmen, but then, they would have to figure out how to expose the whole operation. He couldn’t wait much longer anymore. Leaving the web-shooters for May, he quickly changed into his costume and ran to the balcony, launching himself into the air and flipping over, shooting out a web-line and swinging down through the streets.
Life might not always be easy, but for Peter, this was still an amazing sensation!

He reached the distribution center soon after and landed on the roof, then looked around to see if Rhino was around.
Nothing. He was supposed to be there. His spider-sense was tingling. The reports had been …
His train of thought was derailed when something slammed into him at full force.
“Gaaah!”
Peter was launched in the air. He did his best to use his agility to recover, twisting around, but Rhino was relentless, having expected this. He grabbed a barrel he had prepared for the occasion, and threw it right after Spider-Man. It hit him right in the chest and prevented him from catching himself.
Spider-Man slammed into the ground with a crash, rolling and trying to recover. However, his attacker was already following up with another headbutt and a flurry of punches.
“Ow! Stop it!”
Peter did his best to fend off the blows, but the huge man just kept them coming, hammering at him.
“You like that, Spider-Man? You like that? You want some more? You’re so silent? No clever wordplay? No intellectual allusions? Nothing? Ha!”
He laughed and punched some more at Peter, when he was interrupted by a female voice:
“Pardon me for being nosy, but … What are you doing to my friend?”
Rhino stopped, turned around and glared at the newcomer:
“Did you just do a pun on ‘nose’ because of ‘rhinoceros’? Seriously?”
Then he stopped dead in his tracks.
It was Aunt May, but she was wearing an outfit that could best be described as “skimpy”. Peter was quite shocked by this. Sure, she looked younger now, but he didn’t think she would be seen dead in clothes like these!
Her outfit was composed of a facemask in Peter’s spider style, though it was blue instead of red. She also had some robust gloves on, as well as some flat barefoot shoes. So far, so good.
But the outfit was otherwise shockingly small! It was composed of a web of straps that did cover all the important parts and highlighted her muscularity amazingly well, but … nothing more!
The suit hid her crotch and her nipples, but it more than emphasized her large chest, her broad shoulders and her slim, muscle-packed waist.
She flexed her biceps and laughed:
“I’m new to this, but I’ll take the bull by the horns!”
Rhino groaned in frustration and charged.
He thundered towards her, his heavy steps making the roof shake under him. Peter watched the scene helplessly, still stunned by the beating he had gone through.
Then, just as Rhino was about to hit her, she threw a mighty punch and slammed him right on the nose. There was a disgusting crunch, and she dodged his attack at the last moment, blood flying from his nostrils. Then he stumbled and crashed into the access hut, hitting it sideways and thus bouncing off the bricks without breaking through.
Rhino stumbled, holding his broken nose.
“Aaah!”
May took a deep breath, her pulse racing, and readied herself for the counterattack.
The huge man grunted and snorted, sending a spray of blood all around. He focused, then shouted for his henchmen. Peter struggled to his feet, hoping to get ready to defend himself and his aunt. The tall woman stayed close-by, ready to help him.
“Are you alright, Peter?”
“I think I am. I just … wow. Those were a lot of punches.”
“It looked terrible. Sorry for not being here quicker.”
“Don’t worry. Are you okay yourself?”
“My fist is smarting a bit, but I think it’s fine.”
“That was quite the punch. I’m glad you’re well.”
Rhino stomped, calling for their attention and making the roof shake.
“Would you stop your chattering? One was bad enough, but two … How am I going to deal with this?”
His voice was a bit muffled from his nose being broken.
Spider-Man shrugged:
“Well, you could just stop what you’re doing and spill the beans on Varanto? I’m sure the district attorney wouldn’t mind having you as a state’s evidence witness.”
“Man, you’re so cute! You really think I’m going to go for this?” The huge man in the rhino suit clenched his fist. “I’d be stupid to agree to something like that. Who’s ever going to get me a job again if I rat on them?” The henchmen assembled around him, ready to fight. “Besides, I will beat the both of you into a pulp, and you’re going to be glad I’ll let you live!”
With these words, he charged, the henchmen spreading out behind him. Peter hesitated. He couldn’t just leave his aunt faced with so many enemies! Normally, he would just have dodged around them and tied them up with his web slings, but with her on her own …
To his surprise, May did just that. She jumped up, using her mighty legs and the incredible strength of her spider powers to launch herself in the air, then shot out a web line and passed over the attacking mob. Realizing she could probably hold up on her own, Peter got moving. That’s when he saw that some of the henchmen had long sticks with them. Just as he pulled on the web line to tense it and launch himself up, one of them hit the line with the stick and tangled it.
Peter was launched up, but not in a very controlled way, twisting through the air and dropping back into the mass of henchmen.
May shouted out:
“Pet .. Spider-Man!”
Then she pushed herself off one of the walls, flipped elegantly and dropped back down, evading the flurry of stick strikes that followed. Just as she landed by Peter and got ready to protect him, Rhino came crashing towards them. The henchmen pointed their weapons at her, preventing her from getting away. She saw the grey man rumble closer, the ground shaking as he gained speed. She could also see that he was protecting his face. He wouldn’t fall for the same trick twice.
What could she do?
Just then, she heard Peter whisper:
“We’ll try a fastball special.”
“A what?”
“A …” He blinked. “Sorry, jargon. Just toss me.”
“Toss you?”
“Yes, quick! This way.”
“But …”
“Now!”
She wasn’t sure of what to make of this, but there was little else she can do in that moment. She grabbed Peter, who indeed was rather light in her arms, and then threw him in the air with a quick spin. The henchmen were surprised by this sudden move and didn’t manage to stop her. Then Rhino was about to crash into her, but high above, Spider-Man shot one thick strand of silk at the man’s back and then spun that one against a brick wall beyond the roof.
May saw the grey man close in, his heavy body about to hit her, when his final step suddenly turned into an involuntary jump. Her spider-senses made her duck, and the heavyset man flew above her as the web line contracted.
He screamed in surprise as he bounced over her and the surrounding henchmen. May took the opportunity and attacked. She grabbed one of the sticks and quickly hefted the man holding to it over her head, then slammed him into the next one. With a quick twist, she caught another one and twirled it around, sending one more henchman to the ground.
Using her superior strength, she drove through the group, pushing the men away, tripping them on their own weapons and forcing them to get into each other’s way. One of them managed to move around her and tried to hit her with his weapon, but she just caught the wrist-thick piece of wood and split it over her knee. Her heart was racing, adrenaline was pumping through her body and she was having fun!
May had never expected this to feel good, but the thrill of the fight was enough to make her giggle behind her mask. She was young, she was strong, she was madly beautiful, and she was doing the right thing. No wonder Peter was loving this!

Meanwhile, Rhino had managed to get the web line of his back using one of the sticks and stared at the havoc May was wreaking. In a way, he was impressed. He grinned sleazily. Sure, he preferred his women to be all tiny, soft and cute, but … damn. In a world of superheroines, he rarely found women that seemed to be both powerful and, for lack of a better word, wise. This Spider-Whatever’s body language suggested that this was not just youthful exuberance. This was someone who was taking things seriously and trying to make things right. A surprising position for someone who seemed young and powerful.
Well, he still had a job to do.
Rhino grabbed one of the henchmen and tossed him at May. The man protested, but he had no say in this. He flew towards the muscular woman and she instantly turned towards him, her spider-senses warning her. This definitely distracted her momentarily, and Rhino was already on his way. Getting one good punch in would be enough to finish this. The woman’s body was powerful, but it was clear she was no experienced fighter. And once he had gotten rid of her, he would quickly deal with Spider-Man. And then, he would be rewarded richly.
May only realized he was coming for her when it was basically too late. The stupid man was still clinging to her, and she was trying to pull him off herself.
“Get off, you … annoying man!”
Spider-Man saw what was happening. He had to be quick. Happily, May had gotten rid of most of the henchmen, so he could try for another web trick.
He jumped off the wall and dropped down. Moments before hitting the ground, he threw a web line to pull himself up, grabbed his aunt and the henchman she was still trying to get rid of, and up they went.
This was the last possible moment. Rhino passed over the spot where she had stood like a speeding locomotive, trampling everything in his path. As Peter, May and the henchmen flew through the air, the masked criminal stared at the two Spider-people and gasped:
“Thank you, man! You fucking saved my life!”
May frowned:
“Language, young man!”
Peter didn’t say anything and just groaned from the strain. His aunt might be incredibly strong now, but she was also quite hefty. A moment later, he deposited the other two people on a nearby rooftop and stretched.
“Wow. That was … tough.”
The henchman backed away:
“Yeah … Thanks again … Bye … See you … again?”
Then he turned and ran. May watched him flee and turned to Peter. She was sweaty and feeling a bit tired already.
“Is it always like this?”
“Mostly, yes. I think most fights get pretty bad, but … yeah. After a while, you figure out the rhythm.” Then he looked down at Rhino, who was trying to figure out where they went. “We have to stop this guy now. If he gets bored or thinks we’ve left, he’ll wreck this place.”
“Alright. How are we going to do this?”
“I have a plan …”
He grinned behind his mask as he explained it, while May nodded. It was strange to see Peter’s expression just show through the fabric. He seemed more confident, but he was also the same, caring person he always was. She wondered what she was like, dressed like a horny young woman. And in a way, she was now, wasn’t she?

Rhino grunted. At last, he was rid of those annoyances. He would have preferred to give them both a good whipping, but they had obviously decided to flee. Well, fine enough. He still stayed attentive of any sudden changes. His previous experience with Spider-Man had taught him that he tended to show up unexpectedly.
Also, he had to get to work. The cops would show up soon enough, and he didn’t want to be around to fight them. One stressful combat per day was plenty. He stretched. Damn. He was getting a bit old for this shit! Sure, retiring had not been part of the plan, but it started to look quite enticing lately.
He called up the henchmen:
“Okay guys, you keep a lookout for the cops and Spider-Man and his lady while I take care of business.”
They shouted agreement, then spread out over the rooftop, looking for the intruders.
May’s heart was beating fast. She was feeling her mind racing. This was so exciting! It was also clearly very dangerous, and things could go horribly wrong, but she was starting to understand why Peter liked this so much! She waited for one of the henchmen to pass her as she lurked behind a vent, then shot a web line at his heel as planned. The line stuck to his heel easily, but stayed slack. She was impressed. These web-shooters were surprisingly adaptable. It had taken her a moment to understand them and to get a feeling for them, but now, she had plenty of ideas of what to do with them.
Quietly, she moved out of sight, her large size somehow not an issue …

Peter nodded to himself. As far as he could tell, they had all the henchmen tagged, and none had spotted them. They were all trailing some web line behind them. Now all they needed to do was to trap them. They had to be quick, though. He could hear Rhino start his rampage below.
Jumping up from behind a stack of spare roofing, he shouted:
“Are you looking for me? I must have gotten lost. This city is a maze, isn’t it?”
One of the men asked:
“But aren’t you from here?”
“Yeah, also it’s really more of a grid!”
They approached him, ready to fulfill their orders and beat him up.
Peter shrugged:
“Wouldn’t you rather call it a … web?”
May nodded and pulled on the many strands that she had carefully bundled. All over the roof, the lines tightened and the men were suddenly tripped up, landing on their faces.
She groaned with the effort, but she managed. Peter instantly started shooting webs at them to tie them up, then shouted:
“Please go down and start distracting him. I’ll finish this up.”
She nodded:
“Understood!”
Then she disappeared down the stairwell.

Rhino had just rammed one of the shelves that were loaded with the merchandise for the surrounding shops. The support was pretty dented already and pieces were falling down. Normally, he would have been done already, but the broken nose was making things difficult for him. He kept having to close his eyes for a bit, struggling with his focus. Spider-Man was annoying enough, but this new Spider-person was bad. Ow. The blow had really hurt him.
He leaned against the shelf to topple it, hopefully knocking down a whole series of them.
Just then, May showed up.
“Stop it!”
He gasped. She stood there, all muscular and buxom, and he loved what he saw. Maybe …
May seemed to be unaware of his expression. She was happy that he did stop, though.
“Just go home, will you? The police is coming anyway, and ruining these peoples’ livelihoods is just horrible!”
He was even more surprised. Normally, the various superheroes would just say a catchphrase or something, and then start to fight. To actually argue … She was very obviously new to this. Rhino rolled his massive shoulders.
“I’m sorry, lady. I appreciate the sentiment, but this is a job, and I have to finish it.”
“Then I’ll have to stop you!”
“We’ll see about that.”
He charged. May saw him coming. Her training with Ben had at least prepared her for this. He probably wouldn’t fall for the same thing twice. Also, for now, all she had to do was keep the man busy until Peter was ready.
So, she dodged.
And again.
And another time.
Rhino screamed in frustration as his opponent evaded every attack. Despite her mass, she was incredibly fast, cartwheeling out of the way without hesitation. He stopped in his tracks again as she just jumped to the side.
Roaring in frustration, he breathed heavily and said:
“Stop and fight me, or I’ll tear this place apart!”
May was breathing hard now too. She stood straight.
“Okay, come here!”
He grinned devilishly and charged, ready to crash into her, while preparing for another one of her tumbles. For a moment, May hesitated. Everything in her mind wanted her to run away. The enormous man thundering towards her at full speed was absolutely terrifying. Then again, she reminded herself that she too wasn’t weak or small anymore.
So, steeling herself, she took up position and caught his hands.
The shock was hard and May found herself pushed back a few feet, but she held strong. She grinned at him.
“Oof. You’re strong …”
Rhino stared at her.
“You … How …”
“I’m trying, you know?”
The rhinoceros-man was surprised by this turn of events and her reaction. This Spider-person seemed almost timid next do the other one! She also was … strong.
May held against him and did her best to push him back. Their hands were locked, and she leaned in with all her power. She had him under control, as far as she could tell. Now all she needed was for Peter to finish up and come and help her …
Rhino noticed that she was hesitating and decided to go all in. With a grunt, he pushed against her once more and shoved her back. May had to adjust her stance, but suddenly, she felt a strange power well up within her.
The big man noticed the change in her expression. Suddenly, he felt a bit anxious about her. She had this strange way of being a little endearing … A bit like someone’s granny, at least in her body language. He couldn’t ask her if she was alright, though, could he? That wasn’t the moment …
That’s when he realized that a change was going through her. Rhino stared. May’s mask let her expression shine through in a way, and she was looking incredibly focused for a moment. Then she growled, grunted, and then … roared!
Instantly, she pushed against him, and this seemed to trigger something in her muscles, because she abruptly started to grow!
This confused him and he hesitated. That was enough for her to increase her force. She leaned in at full power and her muscles swelled with effort. The already tiny suit found itself stretched even thinner, but somehow, she was rapidly expanding the size of her muscles.
He stumbled, overwhelmed by the incredible power she unleashed. Rhino took another step back, her muscles somehow growing even more, spreading out further. His fingers were starting to hurt in her grip.
As he watched, her shoulders seemed to grow broader, and her neck was getting thicker, while still maintaining its elegance. She pushed on, and her pectorals grew to match in size, lifting her breasts up even further. She grinned, and Rhino started to struggle to stay on his feet. She was starting to get as tall as he was, and she was definitely getting stronger already.
He squealed as she forced him back. Behind her mask, May was struggling to contain herself. The surge of power was such that she couldn’t hold back anymore. She could feel her biceps swell, and her legs become even stronger. She wondered what she looked like now … If only there were a mirror around!
Rhino noticed that she was distracted and decided to act on it. Sure, he wasn’t used to being the weaker one, but he was no idiot either. So, just as she pushed once more, her insane physique only getting bigger, he let himself drop on his back and rolled, launching her over him.
“Aaaah!”
May cried out and fell, but somehow managed to cling to him and landed on top of her enemy. It was very awkward.
Just then, Spider-Man arrived to finish the job. He had the trail of spider-silk behind him. The gangsters were all nicely tied up and would form an excellent counterweight to pull Rhino out of the room and render him helpless. If Peter had calculated everything correctly, the men would end up suspended a few feet above the ground safely, while Rhino would dangle face down from a nearby crane.
Well, so much for that. He stared at the pair.
“Uh … Am I interrupting something?”
He could see the blush spread from under May’s mask all over her face, and even Rhino was getting surprisingly crimson. She tried:
“It’s not … This is not … I didn’t …”
Rhino tried to extricate himself.
“Listen … it was an accident …”
Spider-Man grinned:
“No problem. Can we go on?”
Rhino nodded vaguely:
“It feels a little weird …”
“Spider-Might, would you get off him?”
May did so and Peter was quite impressed by the incredible mass of her body.
“Wow …”
She was even more embarrassed by this. Her whole body language was a mixture of shame and pride. She towered over her nephew now, and outsized him all over.
Rhino groaned and tried to get up, ready to resume the fight.
Peter asked her:
“Is it enough?”
“It’s enough.”
“Good.”
With a cheeky grin that could literally be felt through the mask, he shot a line at Rhino, and pulled the triggering one.
The big man stared at him just as he geared up to attack, but was suddenly jerked away and disappeared up the stairs, producing a series of pained bumps.
“Aaaaaah!”
Peter chuckled:
“Those fights can be a drag, don’t you think?”
Behind her mask, May scowled, then said:
“Let’s leave, shall we?”
“We definitely should.”

Much later, they were back home. May had switched to more civilian clothes, even though her enhanced body-shape was absolutely unconcealable. She looked formidable, her vast shoulders almost brushing against the doorframes. There was so much of her, and the transformation had given her an insane hourglass shape. She was a bit nervous about the look, but Peter shrugged:
“Come on, it’s New York. You’re probably not even the freakiest person people see in the streets!”
She smiled:
“Okay, I guess you’re right. But what are the neighbors going to say?”
“’Hello, May’? You might have to dress down the shoulders a bit.”
“I would have to, yes.”
“Still, it’s a good look on you.”
She looked down at her nephew. He looked almost cute like that. She was almost seven feet tall, and built like a pro bodybuilder. She wasn’t sure this was … a good look. Still, she liked it a bit.
“I’ll figure something out.”
“I’m sure you will. Will you be joining me as Spider-Might?”
She grinned:
“Of course, I will! I’ll just have to ask the professor to make me a bigger costume.”
Peter nodded. She added:
“It’s not going to cover more … Just fit these new muscles! I just hope I’m done growing for now.”
“We’ll see …”
She looked at her reflection in the mirror. She looked young, incredible strong, and quite sexy … Sure, she’d have to find a man who didn’t mind a taller woman … but … maybe she should try dating again.
Smiling at Peter, she said:
“I like it. I guess you’re still beating yourself up over this, but you can stop. I like being Spider-Might, and I think I adore this new me. Relax, Peter, you did a good thing.”
He sighed happily. And maybe, having her as a partner might leave him a little more time to finally finish his studies! Things were looking up.
As his phone informed him that the head of Varanto had been arrested for his involvement in Rhino’s crime spree, he said:
“We should get suited up. There’s always something to do for your friendly neighborhood Spider-Guys!”

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2023, 11:39:43 pm »
Wonderful work K+

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2023, 06:33:55 am »
Thank you very much! I'm glad you all enjoy it!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Astounding Spider Might

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View