Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575048 Posts in 73001 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 08:30:03 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Substance abuse - part 1 teaser
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Substance abuse - part 1 teaser  (Read 3098 times)

Offline Nick563

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Substance abuse - part 1 teaser
« on: November 21, 2021, 10:26:50 am »
Wanted to do a story where the main character simply has no regard for her health or common sense and just wants to get bigger and freakier, no matter what. This girl loves steroids from the bottom of her heart and her obsession with bodybuilding is probably gonna end up badly. Or maybe she’ll just get what she wants and then some. If you like girls pumping roids into their bodies until they can no longer think straight, you gotta check this one out:

Less than 14 days left until the bodybuilding competition and Peyton has gotten to the lowest body fat percentage that she could ever achieve while also gaining a significant amount of muscle mass. But she still wasn’t satisfied with her current results. This competition was everything to her. Or at least that’s what she kept telling herself. She needed to be the best and that meant gaining as much muscle as possible, no matter the cost. Even so, it seemed that she has already reached her maximum potential. She just couldn’t get any bigger, even after taking every single steroid on the market and doubling her protein intake for the past year. “I gotta do something! I need to get bigger. Can’t risk looking like a skinny wimp with 10.000 people watching the show!” she thought to herself as she completed another set of bicep curls.

………………………………………………

“I know you got more cum in there! Give me more protein and I might not rip off your pathetic cock with this rock hard bicep!” she said as she grabbed his balls with her free had and began squeezing them too. She drank the first load and was eager for another one. Her movements were so rough the poor guy had no choice but to cum yet again, busting an even bigger load than before. Peyton drank the creamy cum again, making sure to swallow every single drop of protein his laughable balls managed to produce.

………………………………………………

The package arrived the next day and she immediately opened it. She had no time to lose with the competition rapidly approaching. She needed results. Just like before, she didn’t bother reading the labels or instructions on the juice-filled syringes. She went to her home gym, took a sit on one of the benches and said: "Well, here goes nothing!" She then emptied the entire syringe into her already massive veiny bicep as she let out a loud groan. Then serum immediately kicked in as her eyes widened and her entire body began shaking.

………………………………………………

She loved what she was seeing. She loved the feeling of muscles building themselves bigger and freakier. Her growth wasn’t even over and she took a second syringe from the case and inserted it into the other arm. “FUCK YES!! GIVE ME MORE!! FUCKING GIVE ME MORE BEAUTIFUL MUSCLES!! MAKE ME HUGE!!” Her breaths were deeper and more powerful by the second. She was truly becoming a roided up beast. Peyton didn’t give a fuck about “recommended dosages” and “safe gains”. She was getting what she always wanted and that’s all that mattered. Before taking the first dose she weighted about 200 lbs and had close to 6% body fat. Now she went over 300 lbs and the little fat she had left was slowly being consumed by her raging body and turned into muscle as well. 5% was extremely low for a normal human being, but Peyton wasn’t a normal woman. She wanted no fat at all. She wanted to be all muscle, all raw chemically-enhanced woman beef.

………………………………………………

You can find the entire story as well as many others on my Patreon right now! Only $5 a month(basically a cup of coffee)! I'll leave you a link below! Thank you for taking an interest in my work! You can also check out my Discord server if you feel like chatting or have something to share!

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=44975337

Forum Saradas

Substance abuse - part 1 teaser
« on: November 21, 2021, 10:26:50 am »

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Substance abuse - part 1 teaser
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2021, 07:25:03 pm »
I love this premise! There's nothing sexier then the idea of a woman throwing caution in the wind and going to the absolute extreme by shooting up with a ton of steroids and not caring about her femininity or her health. Although I would never condone going to this extent in real life.

The only thing I wished is that the growth took place over a longer period of time, but that's just me as I prefer stories that are as realistic as possible (though I do enjoy extreme growth and age regression/progression).

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Substance abuse - part 1 teaser
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2021, 12:20:12 am »
Nice set up and tease. I hope that people join your patreon.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Substance abuse - part 1 teaser

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View