Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580677 Posts in 74110 Topics by 29413 Members - Latest Member: pedromctf16 May 19, 2024, 10:40:21 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Ascent to Masculinity
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ascent to Masculinity  (Read 16748 times)

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    10%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
Re: Ascent to Masculinity
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2022, 08:21:34 am »
Excellent story so far!  You've done a very good job on the characters of Cat and James, letting us into their thoughts.

I'm excitedly awaiting your next episode.  Great work!!!
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2022, 08:21:34 am »

Offline charlesdent

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2022, 11:35:37 am »
Absolutely loving this story!

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2022, 03:17:30 pm »
Three months have passed since the peculiar pair of lovers started their journey into bodybuilding, and on reflection Cat was aroused by James who seemed to have added some nice lean muscle as well as getting better in bed. Cat added 18 lbs and is now weighing 142 lbs James only increased 6 lbs and is currently 151 lbs in total.
Cat also had the pleasure of teasing James as her biceps grew to 12.9 inches and James’s grew to 13.2 inches, although James still has bigger arms then her she is slowly catching up to him and by now they both train with the same weights. Also Cat's physique looked more pumped and her muscles more vascular and hard due to the steroids. The only two exercises where she outlift James is with squats and deadlifts.
‘’Soon I will be able to dominate him.’’ thought Cat just as James walked into her room.
‘’Hi Cat, you won't believe who contacted me.’’ said James.
‘’Let me guess, that girl you have a crush on?’’ Joked Cat.
‘’No, the only girl I have a crush on is you.’’ replied James.
‘’How sweet it's been a while since someone called me a girl, but I take it as a compliment.’’ Said Cat as she smiled.
‘’The recruiters of Camp Grimtree, they want me to become a camp counsellor, it's rather short notice as one of their counsellors had to cancel a week before summer camp starts ’’ Said James.
‘’That's great news, didn't you attend that camp every year since you were 12?’’ asked Cat.
‘’Yes and now that I am 17, I get to be the one on camp who pulls the pranks on the young kids.’’ Said James.
‘’I am so happy for you James, you used to love going to summer camp, but that means that I won't have a training partner for 9 week?’’ Said Cat.
‘’Hmm I hope he doesn't attract the attention of the girls at the camp, then all my effort would have been in vain.’’ thought Cat silently.
‘’You know James, if you were to take a 9 week break from the gym and go camping, by the time you get back I should be way more muscular than you." Teased Cat.
"I would love that." Confirmed James.
‘’James, we have never arm wrestle.’’ Said Cat coyly as she walked towards James swaying her hips.
‘’I guess that's something we need to remedy right now.’’ Replied James, his eyes sparkling in anticipation.
‘’Okay, let's do this at the kitchen table.’’ Stated Cat leading the young man down towards the kitchen.
Once they reached the kitchen the two unlikely lovers sat opposite each other and clasped their right arms against each other ready to test their strength.
‘’Okay, babe, one two three Go!’’ shouted Cat as she used all her might to push James’s arm down, however although the two of them use the same weights Catherine found that she could only move James arm an inch or so before he would push it right back up again.
James in turn tried to push Cat’s arm down and really had to use all his strength in order to move her arm down an inch but, the two of them now focused and more seriously fought each other pushing and moving their arms this way then that way creating a stalemate.
‘’Guess we are about equal strength wise.’’ Hissed James thru clench teeth.
‘’For now, yes.’’ Giggled Cat as she shifted her leg and wiggled her right foot to remove her shoe and placed her now naked foot in between his crotch.
‘’Someone’s excited.’’ Said Cat as she placed more pressure onto his now erect member.
‘’Your cheating.’’ Replied James as his arm started to be pressed downwards.
Thud!
‘’I won.’’ giggled Cat.
‘’Yeah well you diverted my attention.’’ pouted James.
‘’I think the loser needs to give the winner a deep muscle massage.’’ said Cat looking at James alluringly.
‘’Hmm won't it be great if I could beat him with raw power? I’ve got nine weeks to prepare.’’ Thought Catherine to herself as James went to fetch the massage oils.
‘’Gosh what a great feeling that was, almost being dominated by her, can't wait till she is stronger.’’ Thought James to himself in turn, as he eagerly went to fetch the oils.

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2022, 06:38:20 pm »
Cat woke up to an empty and silent house, usually James would be up early on a Saturday morning, but since he is away at camp she enjoyed the silence.
"Gosh it would feel a little bit awkward training alone again, I got accustomed to training with the kid." Thought  Catherine and headed towards the kitchen to prepare breakfast before heading to the gym.

On Saturdays James and Catherine usually workout their chest and shoulders,  Catherine decided to rather go for much lower weights on the bench press as she didn't have James to spot her and proceeded to place 15 lbs plates on each side of the barbell.
"Let's see, 15 lbs x 2 with the barbell being 45 lbs would make…?" Said Cat under her breath.
"Makes 75 lbs, kinda light but hey you do you?" Said a young muscular girl in her early twenties with a slightly deep and husky voice.
"Hi, I didn't see you there, I am Cat by the way." Said Catherine, extending her hand.
"I am Ashleigh, nice to meet you" Replied Ashleigh taking Cat's hand in a firm grip.
"I usually bench up to 120 lbs, but I don't have my gym buddy to spot me today." Said Cat who couldn't help noticing Ashleigh's veiny forearms and muscular shoulders.
"Gosh this girl is buff." Thought Cat as she admired Ashleigh's body.
"Only 120 lbs? I am sure you could bench a plate on each side." Replied Ashleigh.
"Well we started bench pressing  at around 60 lbs so 120 isn't that bad, we're slowly working up to it." Said Catherine feeling a little bit slighted.
"I am sorry, I didn't try to be mean, I was just surprised that's all, and don't worry we can spot each other today." Said Ashleigh.
"Well I suppose I have nothing to lose right." Replied Cat.
Ashleigh removed all the weight of the barbell and started doing 1 set of 10 repetitions and after her Cat did the same with the empty bar.
"I always work up with no weights on the barbell." Said Ashleigh.
Ashleigh then proceeded to place a plate on each side and did 10 reps.
"Now your turn." Said Ashleigh.
" That's 135 lbs. My max is 120 lbs." Said Cat.
"You will never know unless you give it a go." Encourage Ashleigh.
Cat positioned herself beneath the barbell and with Ashleigh spotting her she lifted and managed to do 5 reps.
"OH MY WORD, that was hard but I managed to do 5 reps." Exclaimed Catherine excitedly.
"You go girl." Said Ashleigh and proceeded to high five Catherine.
The two girls continued their workout together with Catherine surprised herself by benching 145 for two reps and she also maxed her shoulder pushes.
"Thanks, that was a hectic workout." Said Cat.
"We should do it more often then." Replied Ashleigh.
The two women exchanged their numbers and decided to train together again on Monday morning.

Catherine spent the rest of the weekend prepping  and obsessing over Ashleigh's muscular body. Although they were about the same height, Catherine reckons that Ashleigh must weigh about 180 lbs.
‘’That girl is muscular and sexy, if I can attain her levels of muscularity then James would be mine and my future would be secure." Thought Catherine silently.

Monday morning came and Catherine was feeling excited as a school girl on the first day of spring. The two women met and trained their biceps and triceps. When their workout was nearly over they went to the cable machine to do weighted crunches. Once they were done Ashleigh lifted her shirt revealing rock hard abs and flexed in the mirror.
"Wow, your six pack looks unreal." Said Catherine admiring Ashleigh's abs.
"Thanks, I couldn't have done this without a little bit of help." Replied Ashleigh.
‘’What kind of help?’ Asked Catherine.
‘’I use juice, steroids.’’ Whispered Ashleigh.
" Well I just finished a cycle of prim and equipoise a couple of weeks ago" Remarked Catherine.
"I use small doses of tren  and testosterone for a 6 week cycle, they're safe but as you can hear my voice isn't what it used to be." Replied Ashleigh.
"But you look great." Remarked Catherine.
"Hey if you are interested I can arrange some testosterone cypionate and tren A as well as anadrol for you, I reckon if you do a 4 or 6 week cycle you would get unreal gains before virilization kicks in." Said Ashleigh.
That would be awesome, so if I were to do that cycle for 6 weeks would I be buff like you?" Ask Catherine.
"If you're lucky you might gain around 20 to 30 lbs." Replied Ashleigh.
"Great, when can I start?" Ask Catherine.
"For real, you sure you want to, will I can get you the anabolics right now, Greg the personal trainer sells them, if you start taking it today you will feel it working by tomorrow" Said Ashleigh.
"I would love that, thank you." Said Ashleigh.
"Yeah it would be awesome, and once you're muscular we can go pick up weak guys at the clubs." Laughed Ashleigh.

Offline szerep

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2022, 06:54:31 pm »
This story is so good. Keep it coming, great work.

Offline monstarmaster

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2022, 01:15:38 am »
Great story!

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2022, 04:59:15 am »
Catherine was overwhelmed by the results of the steroids, she read online that anadrol was the most potent oral anabolic steroid and combined with low levels of testosterone cypionate and trenbolone she started seeing results on the second day. A quick further search online confirmed that most people see results on this cycle in the first couple of days due to the nitrogen retention.
After the third week she gained 18 lbs and her muscles looked leaner and more jacked but what she loved most of all was the fact that her Adonis belt was starting to be more prominent. Catherine now understood why  people online report that tren and anadrol actually feel like the real thing.
She did however experience a few side effects most notably was that her bodily hair grow more thicker on her thighs and she had to shave and moisturize her legs more often, she also started shedding hair but at least this would not be so noticeable as she had thick hair to begin with. But the worst side effect was the increase of her libido.
"Gosh I wish James was here right now." Thought Catherine as she fingered herself whilst laying in bed.
 For some reason she felt the urge to sit on his face and squirt all over him, she never had these deviant thoughts before and it seems that the little bit of tren she uses is turning her into a sex obsessed maniac, all day long if she just looks at another man she becomes eet and her nipples starts to harden.
The friendship also grew between Catherine and Ashleigh and the two of them tried to workout every day together, however due to Ashleigh's having two jobs in order to support her muscle lifestyle it was not always possible to train with her new friend, Catherine just clicked with Ashleigh and she confided in her about her relationship with James.
Ashleigh saw Catherine as the big sister she never had and told Catherine about her sad past. Ashleigh left home at 16 and was in an abusive relationship till she was 23. After receiving her last beating from her ex she left and started bodybuilding in order not to feel insecure about herself. It was Ashleigh's dream to compete and maybe become a personal trainer but due to her low income working at two different fast food joints she lived paycheck to paycheck and her only indulgence was her gym obsession, she longed to compete but that would mean more money to buy more supplements and gear which she didn't have.

"Hi Ashleigh, I have these weird serial urges again, it's driving me insane tonight." Texed Catherine.
"That's normal girl, you will be frisky for a while, too bad your lover toyboy is away on camp." Texed Ashleigh.
 "Dash, he will only be coming back in another six weeks. I need satisfaction soon." Texed Catherine.
"Wish I could help, but you're not my type lol, do what I do, go hook up with a random stranger at the Bar." Texed Ashleigh.
"With my luck I would hookup with a psychopath." Texed Cat.
"Lol" Texed Ashleigh.
"You know what, it's not too late. I am going to drive to that camp and demand to see James, then I will rent a motel room or something." Texed Catherine.
"You seriously?" Texed Ashleigh.
"Yeah, I will tell the camp organisers that it's a family matter." Texed Catherine.
"Well technically it's a family affair lol." Texed Ashleigh.

The campsite was only an hour's drive out of town and close by Catherine found a motel room which she booked before continuing to head to the campsite.

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2022, 05:45:35 pm »
A brief discussion with the camp supervisor and James was called.
"Hi Cat, what's the family emergency? The camp supervisor informed me that you need to speak with me?" Said James as he hugged Cat.
"Hi James, let's talk in the car. I arranged with the camp supervisor that you will be returning tomorrow morning and I booked us a motel room." Replied Cat.
James followed Cat to the SUV and once inside, turned and asked Cat. ’'Okay that was suspenseful, but what is all this about?"
"I apologise James, I did try to call and texted you." Said Cat.
"Yeah, it sucks but it's a camp policy to hand in our mobile phones." Said James.
"That explains it, anyway I have met a fellow female bodybuilder, and got some new steroids and it drives my sexuall desire up, but don't worry James I gained like 18 lbs of pure muscle you will love it, hope you are ready for a steamy night." Said Cat.
"Heck yes, count me in." Replied James smiling.

Once the pair reached the motel and Catherine locked the doors, she immediately slipped down naked in front of James revealing her sculpted physique.
" Good lord Cat, you look amazing." Said James.
"Well I still have a couple of weeks left on this cycle and Ashleigh knows what she is doing." replied Catherine.
James also removed his clothes and Catherine made a smirk when she compared their bodies in her mind’s eye. "Lover boy here seems so weak against me, wonder how feeble he will be when I finish this cycle, Gosh, I hope I don't hurt him or be too rough on him tonight." Thought Catherine as she lay on her back and opened her legs for him, motioning James to position him between her tight thighs and locking him in with her feet or as MMA junkies would say a "closed guard" position, the two of them groaned as they thrashed and pulled in motion together.
After coupling was done Catherine brought her feet down to James's feet and swept him with her now on top of him. She proceeded to move up until she sat on his face and wrapped her legs around his neck.
James instinctively knew what to do and proceeded to lock and taste his stepmother more intimately.
Catherine enjoyed this feeling of power she had over a weaker male body and reached an orgasm as James satisfied her.
"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Shouted Catherine as all her muscles tensed in unison and squirted onto the young man's face.

Trenbolone side effects also increased an urge in Ashleigh and the fact that she lived in what could be described a slum made her want to avoid staying home alone as well.
Although her finances where tight and she had to work two jobs just to survive and live paycheck to paycheck with bodybuilding being her only passion, Ashleigh always found that she could get a free drink or two at local bars and clubs before finding someone to release her serial desires with, in her experience she found it better to avoid groups of men as there will be always one or two guys in the crowd who would remark that girls with muscles look manly, she was once dancing with this cute guy who was obviously I to her and one of his friends pulled him aside and asked him "Dude what are you doing? She looks like a man." That comment seemed to send social fear into the cute guy who excused himself. Most guys would avoid her as there seems to be a social stigma against buff muscular women that don't fit the normal standards of beauty.
She found that she has more success with men drinking alone especially if she makes the first move. After her relationship with her abusive ex who used to beat her she preferred to be the stronger partner in a relationship and for a while she dated her ideal guy, who was athletic, lean and fit but because of his insecurities he trained more and soon was stronger and more muscular than Ashleigh who began to found him intimidating and broke off their relationship. All she wants in life is a weaker man who she can easily out wrestle if need be.
As Ashleigh entered the bar she quickly scanned the patrons.
"Okay out of the three guys that stared at her, one was sitting alone while the other two were with their girlfriends and the other guys paid her no notice.
" He's not too bad, loves his hair, seems taller than me by an inch or two…" Thought Ashleigh as she made up her made and selected her partner for night and headed his way.

"Cat, that was fantastic." Remarked James.
"Thanks babe, I really needed you to release me of this sexual tension I had the last couple  of weeks."
"Tell me more about Ashleigh, you really developed under her.'' Said James.
Cat then proceeded to tell James all about Ashleigh and showed him a couple of pictures of her.
"So you see she has a rather sad history and her desire is to become a professional competitor and trainer ." Said Catherine.
"Okay, here is the deal, make her an offer, I will match her current I come and she can move in with us, she will train you to gain your potential as well as train me to stay lean until I am old enough to use steroids." Said James.
"You sure James?" Asked Catherine.
"Positive, as long as she is discreet about our relationship." Confirmed James.
"Thank you babe, I think that might be a great beginning to our muscular journey.
"I wonder what the two of them would think of a threesome, after all we are all mature adults." Pondered Catherine.
"Cat, can you do that thing with your legs again?" Asked James as Catherine wrapped her legs around him again for the third time that night.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Ascent to Masculinity

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View