Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573894 Posts in 72749 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 08:10:31 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  No one stops Nunzia
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: No one stops Nunzia  (Read 56353 times)

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
No one stops Nunzia
« on: November 15, 2021, 02:43:29 pm »
Parental chat on whatsapp

"Virginia we are tired of hearing the same story every day"
"Do you remember the school has a code of ethics? and it understands how to dress?"
"Today the math teacher, Mr. Rossi, interrupted the lesson because of your daughter"
"We pay to give our children an education, and that consists of history, philosophy, mathematics, and not how to lift weights"
V: "We are sorry about the situation"
"It's not enough Virginia!"
"You have been apologizing for months now, but the situation does not change with the apology, you have to do something"
V: "Yes we'll do something"
"What? We've been waiting for months for you to do something"
"Charles say something. We only hear your wife, but now it's time you do something. Your daughter can't go to school dressed like that. She can't do her show whenever she wants. She can't give orders to teachers"
C: "Gentlemen I apologize to you all. I understand your concerns. But... The true is we can't do anything"
"What are you talking about Charles? It's about your daughter we are talking about. She's a child, you are her parents, she have to obey to you"
C: "Nunzia is not a common kid. And you know it. When she began to go to the gym we could not imagine she would become what she has become. The winner of the Olympia, I want to remember to all of you. Everyone of you has seen my daughter. Do you want me to be more specific? Ok. How do you think we can stop a girl like this?"
PLIN.
(Charles sent one picture)
(it's coming to the chat)
PLIN.
(Charles sent a second picture)
(now the first one is visible on the chat)
PLIN - PLIN - PLIN - PLIN
(now all the members in the chat can see the 6 images sent by Charles)
(They are from a bodybuilding competition, the subject is her daughter Nunzia in a tiny bikini on the stage)
(front pose, lateral pose, back pose, double biceps on the front, double biceps on the back, comparison with others competitors)
C: "That's all. I want to tell the true. I tried to raise the voice against her the day she was leaving the house dressed in a very tight top and a too short miniskirt. It has nothing to do with the fact that Nunzia is a little girl, and I am not weak, she is simply very strong, much stronger than me, and that morning she proved it to me. After all, who has ever had muscles like hers? Have you seen the pictures? There is someone of you who has muscles bigger than hers? Do you know someone in your life who has muscles bigger than hers? What do you expect from me?"
No one answered the conversation, only the next day someone spoke again to talk about the difficulty of the Latin test.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three years before

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The boys' chat

"Hi guys"
"Hi to all, it's a very good idea to make that group"
"Yes, we are only boys, so we can talk about VERY important thing"
"GIRLS!"
"Ahahaahh, yes mate, girls. What do you think about our new friends?"
"Well we are 15, they are 10, I think we are in a good class"
"I like Francesca, the tall one, she is tallest than everyone of us, am I right?"
"Yes she is, and she is very pretty. I like Eleonora, the girl with the big boobs"
"I notice three girls with very big boobs today"
"You're right, but Eleonora has the biggest I think, the others are Nunzia and Federica"
"Federica is the girl who knows Arianna, the tall and blonde one, who has a very good ass"
"Arianna has the best ass in the world my friend"
"Nunzia is the one that looks like Demi Moore in 'Ghost'?"
"Yes, I noticed too. She has the same haircut: a bob that covers her very blue eyes a little. Plus she has freckles, she is very pretty. I think I love her!"
"So: the tallest is Francesca, the girl with long brown hair and brown eyes, the second in height is Arianna, the girl with long blond hair and hazel eyes, the girl with the biggest boobs is Eleonora, the girl with long brown hair and brown eyes, she is maybe the lowest, the second is Federica, the girl with long dark hair and dark eyes, she has olive skin, the third is Nunzia, 'Demi', who is taller than Federica and Eleonora, but shorter than Arianna"
"I think Arianna and Nunzia play some sport"
"Yes, Arianna is a dancer and Nunzia is a gymnast. Or something similar"
"Do you remember their last name? we can find them on social, so we can... study ahhahahaha"
"Don't be a donk, we have to add them only when they say to us"
"You're right, we are boys, we have to be rude"
"It's difficult to be rude with Demi Moore"
"Hey guys we have the first fell in love!!!"
"Do you want we play Unchained melody, mate?"
"You fools, Nunzia is very pretty, have you seen her legs? I love her gnarled knees, her skirt was very hot"
"I looked at Francesca's legs, they are so long"
"Tomorrow we have to know them better. I want to search Nunzia's pictures on internet"

I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline monstarmaster

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: No one stops Nunzia
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2021, 11:49:46 pm »
Great start of your story, caino!

It's good that you are writing stories in the forum again. Your descriptions of female muscles and feats of strength are very original and your Italian origin provides a lot of "spice" to the stories.

I hope that the story of Nunzia will continue soon.

Yours

mm

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2021, 08:49:14 am »
Great start of your story, caino!

It's good that you are writing stories in the forum again. Your descriptions of female muscles and feats of strength are very original and your Italian origin provides a lot of "spice" to the stories.

I hope that the story of Nunzia will continue soon.

Yours

mm

thank you so much!!!
the next post is my 666th post  :(
so I have to write soon...
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline thebaron

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2021, 12:27:49 pm »
very interesting I hope you continue  :clap:

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2021, 07:51:21 am »
Very nice! You have me hooked. Please, more about Nunzia. K+!

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2021, 01:26:28 pm »
Whole class chat

Mike: "Hey girls, sorry for today, you know... Mr. Bianchi said it was a joke"
John: "We just wanted to win, we didn't want to hurt you"
Francesca: "The physical education hour is a SCHOOL hour, guys. It's not a match between Roma and Juve, and we are not at the stadium. You didn't hurt us, not physically. But you humiliated us with your stupid jokes"
Paul: "Oooh c'mon, it's only the same old thing, you know, men and women, boys and girls, plus... many of you are taller than us at our age"
Francesca "I am the tallest, but I am a girl, and you cannot be so brute"
John: "Brute? we run and we won, what was 'rude'?"
Francesca "Your jokes were 'rude'. And the run it was only the first game!"
John "Arm wrestling, how could we play without applying force?"
Francesca "You could play without applying ALL your force, and again: without the jokes!"
Mike "We are not so strong, it's only that you are very weak"
Nunzia "..."
Mike "What? You are weak, you lose also at play to push each other out of the circle"
Francesca "You are heavier than her, you idiot! And you pushed her hard, she flew out of the circle and banged her butt hard, you could win without using all your strength"
Arianna: "And you could not hum in her face about how strong you are"
Mike "It was only a joke, it was not personal"
Arianna "You did it also after the game of tug of war, is it not 'personal' yet?"
Mike "You have to grow up, and to learn to lose. Because you will always lose against us"
Nunzia "..."
Arianna "You are so immature"
Cristian "Boys maybe... maybe they're right... maybe we did too much, I apologize"
Mike "Are you a little girl? They are exaggerating, it's all"
Cristian "I am not, but we have to be gentlemen, and maybe... we..."
Francesca "Maybe Cris? You did! Anyway... I appreciate your words, they have to learn from you the right manners"
John "Ok ok, I have no time for this. I only wanted to be sure you were right. Now I have to do things"
Arianna "Fuck off"
John "Fuck to you, loser"
Francesca "you are very mature John, good... now we know it"
John: "You know you are a loser"

Nunzia to her parents "Dad, can I go to the gym? I want to train myself"
Charles: "Yes, you can, but... why this request?"
Nunzia "Because boys are very stupid. Oh, sorry dad. You are not."
Virginia "Oh no no, he is stupid. Hihihihi, am I right Charles?"
Charles "Mmmm, yes, but you are the only one who can say it"
Nunzia "Thank you dad, thank you mum, so... Can I go with my cousin? He goes every day, and he has a car, maybe he can bring me with him"
Virginia "It's a good idea, so we know you are safe with him, call him"

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2021, 04:12:25 am »
Interesting, chat driven story. Hope the muscle growth will be written well.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2021, 02:33:48 pm »
IG story published by Nunzia's cousin

"who is with me today in the gym for the first time?" (below the photo of him with his cousin)

Some comments:
Hey beast, what a beauty
Is she a young Demi Moore?
I want to come with you when you are with her
We want to see some work out with her. Or better: only her.
Please, give us her IG account
How old is she?
Is she your new girlfriend? She is very pretty man
What a boob-girl dude!

"It seems you have some fans little cousin"
N: "What are you talking about?"
"Here. Read."
N: "Oh, it's... it's great... I mean... it's strange... they're nice"
"Nunzia I know how shy you are, but... you have to know: you are a very beautiful young girl and boys love beautiful young girls who go to the gym"
N "Really?"
"Yes. But... tell me: why are you want to train with me?"
N "I want to beat the boys in my class, they are stupid, they made fun of us because they won some strength tests at gymnastics time"
"Mmm, I understand, but you know: boys are stronger than girls, ever, you can improve and maybe you can be hard to beat but... you will lose again"
N "Maybe. But I want to try"
"Good, you are a gymnast, you have some good shoulders, they are larger than other girls, so you have a good start to improve. But it will be hard"
N "Ok. And... what about the comments?"
"What do you mean?"
N "Tell me about this 'men like girls who go to the gym', it sounds good to me"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the first day in the gym
Nunzia's cousin on his IG

Guys, she is my cousin, and she is a little girl, so... please... don't be perv!
Yes she looks a lot like Demi Moore in 'ghost'
I have not made videos because I had to teach her the movements, the exercises, everything
I have to say she is very determined
She has an IG account, but she will decide if I can tag her
She did very well, she is strong as a girl her age, she always wanted to try heavier weights, I often had to stop her so she wouldn't get hurt
I noticed some boys in the gym, they are older than her, and they've been training for months, but they don't have her attitude
She started with light weights, but she can improve faster than I thought

Girls' chat

Nunzia: "Girls I started the gym today"
Francesca "The gym? are you crazy? do you want to become a man?"
Nunzia "Oh I don't think I will become a man, but I want to be strong, stronger than now at least"
Arianna "did you go with your cousin? He is very cute"
Nunzia "Yes he is my teacher"
Federica "Mmm, maybe I want to come if he can be my teacher too"
Nunzia "Oooh c'mon, he is a 20 year old man, we are too young, he doesn't look at you"
Eleonora "Everyone looks at my boobs, ahahahah"
Arianna "ahahaah, you bitch!"
Nunzia "Anyway... I learned something extra today..."
Francesca "What?"
Nunzia "You girls... did you know guys like muscled girls?"
Francesca "No way, they look at my ass"
Eleonora "And at my 'friends' "
Arianna "Are you serious?"
Nunzia "Yes, it's true, I... ok... He showed me some comments on his IG story with me, and he said that when a girl goes to the gym there a lot of boys (and men) who are interested about her training. He said that today a lot of boys like muscles on girl (and little girl, like us)"
Federica "Mmm, ok, and... so?"
Nunzia "And so... I want to understand more. I want to train, I want to improve, and I want to know what they are interested into"
Arianna "Oooh our little perv, and we thought you were shy, ihihih"
Nunzia "I am not perv I... I want to know more..."
Eleonora "Our little Demi is going from 'ghost' to 'striptease', are you?"
Nunzia "I think I want to be more like 'JI Jane' "

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2021, 03:01:09 pm »
3 months later

the thoughts of Nunzia's cousin

Today I want to do a very hard workout. Yes, super-serie: dorsals and pectorals.
My little cousin is going to see a real day at the gym. I want to see her tears. Yes. She has to.
I mean: I did not believe that Nunzia would train for so long with me, and immediately achieve remarkable results. To be honest she is overtaking many guys in the gym who have been training long before her. The more she trains the more she wants to train, I don't understand where she gets all this motivation from.
Could it be that it has to do with that question about the use of social media by girls who work out at the gym? She always wants to see what my followers respond when I post stories with her.
Mmmh.
Maybe I have to start not putting her in my stories, after all she is just a girl and some comments start to be not polite. And I must admit that the hard work of these three months is bearing fruit, her body is starting to change. She has already increased the loads twice since she started. And even in the gym I've noticed that many looks have changed when she walks in and trains. Nunzia was already very beautiful before with that Demi Moore face and her ... remarkable ... attributes...
Damn, I'm her cousin but I admit it's hard not to be enchanted by her face and breasts!!!
Luckily, she always comes in pretty baggy jumpsuits that cover her shapes, but sooner or later she's sure to start wearing tops and leggings too.
I thought last week's training was going to be very hard for her, but she passed it brilliantly. But today... Today I will also decide the weights she will have to use in the exercises, for the first time she will have to ask me to use lighter weights, I will make her use the weights I used at the beginning of my journey.
I'm not cruel, I just want her to understand that she has to go slower.
It's about her.
And no stories.
Today it's only about the work out.
Here it comes.
Ehi but... she is different than usual... mmmh... yes, she is taller, she has grown a few centimeters in these three months, and the whole body has followed her becoming more harmonious. I hadn't noticed it before. She hasn't even cut her hair anymore, in fact she no longer has a "Ghost" style bob cut.
I can't imagine the boys at school in love with my cousin ...

"Hallo"
"Hi, are you ready? today I have prepared a really exhausting workout"
"Well, that's what I wanted"

She is very beautiful when she is so determined. Ok, c'mon.

Girls' chat

Nunzia "Girls I need an opinion. Today my cousin was strange, he had prepared a rather hard training, he decided everything himself, and every now and then he looked at me as if waiting for something ..."
Francesca: "Maybe he was careful that you didn't hurt yourself"
Eleonora "Yes, if it was so hard as you say, he looked at you"
Nunzia "Maybe, I don't know. Anyway, I did everything he told me, I got really exhausted at the end of the training but I never gave up"
Francesca "I don't understand why you are doing...this..."
Nunzia "I like it, really!"
Francesca "Ooook, as you want, what is the opinion you need?"
Nunzia "As I said... I finished the workout really well (and really exhausted), and as usual I was waiting for something, he always publishes something about our training together on his social networks, a photo, a video, he never tags me so as not to have problems, but then he also lets me read the comments of his friends"
Arianna "Ahahahha, you bitch, you want to read them..."
Nunzia "Mmmh, yeeees, they're funny, but today he didn't. No picture, no video, nothing. I didn't understand the point. So, I asked him to take some pictures of me. I was so happy about my work out that I wanted to see the changes on my body. He didn't seem very enthusiastic about my idea of ​​putting photos on my personal profile, but it's been a while since I wanted to start posting something"
Arianna and Federica "BIIITCH"
Nunzia "Aaaand... I need your opinion about the pictures to publish"
PLIN
PLIN
PLIN
(some minutes without answers)
Eleonora: "This is are... you???"
Nunzia "Yes, of sure, it's me"
Arianna "What the fuck...?"
Federica "Nunzia your back is..."
Eleonora "My God"
Nunzia "What? Please, tell me"
Arianna "Nunzia you have more muscles than my brother"
Nunzia "Please, your brother only plays football"
Arianna "Yes, but he is 3 years older!!!"
Francesca "That's too much..."
Nunzia "Girls, please, I only want to know the picture to put on my IG"
Federica "The second one"
Arianna "Yes"
Eleonora "I agree"
Nunzia "Good. Thank you. I will post the second one and I will put the first on my stories with some music"
Arianna "And what about the third?"
Nunzia "I delete it"

(the first picture was only Nunzia's back with her top, she was in a relaxed pose)
(the second picture was Nunzia's back with her top, but she was opening her lats)
(the third picture was Nunzia's back with her top, with the double biceps pose)

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2021, 02:38:21 pm »
One week later

Boys' chat

"Mike, what the hell, how did you lose to a girl?"
"Yes, you weak!, we had never lost even a match against the girls and today you drew one and even lost another"
"...and the worst part is that you have lost the very one where we guys have always humiliated girls: arm wrestling!"
"I... I equalized in getting her out of the circle, anyway then in the tug-of-war we ..."
"You suck!, the tug-of-war is a group competition, we were three males against three females, it's not just your doing"
"And about the circle: you weigh more than her, it's normal that she didn't beat you, it's not just a matter of strength, idiot"
"I don't know, I... I...I really put all my strength, but Nunzia just didn't want to go down, and at a certain point I was so tired that she won"
"She was in control! All the fucking time! She was smiling at you!"
"That's... that's impossibile, I always won against girls"
"Ehm, boys..."
"Not today. The next time she is mine!"
"Ok, but I really put all my strength"
"Boys, maybe you have to see something"
"You are too weak, it is so"
"BOYS, PLEASE, you have to see something!!!"
"What?"
"Tell"
"Do you have Nunzia's IG?"
"Yes"
"Yes, sure"
"Nope"
"Yes, she is very beauty"
"No, I don't"
"Ok ok ok... you have to go on her profile, look what she posted today"
(3 minutes later)
"Damn, it seems she is going to the gym"
"I said I put all my strength, it is not about me, it's her"
"The picture of her bicep is... something..."
"How is it possibile? Nunzia has... muscles?"
"Guys don't be stupid, she goes to the gym, ok, but she is a girl, girls are not stronger than boys, the next time I will defeat her"
"Maybe we have to train, or..."
"Naaah, I have to play football, no time for gym"
"I have guitar lessons, I am not interested in gym"
"She can do all the sport she wants we will always be stronger"
"Yes, no way"

N "Hi cuz, are you ready? I am full of energy today"
C "I see it. Why are you so happy?"
N "Cause I did what I said months ago: I beat a guy in one showdown and tied with him in another"
C (OUCH) "Very good, the hard work is paying off on you"
N "YESSSSS, and it's your merit"
C "Oh I don't think so, I just taught you how to do it, you put yourself in it"
N "...aaaand, aren't you curious to know how it went?"
C (not so much) "Yes, yes, sure, tell me everything" (but tell me he is a wimp or that you beat him in the high jump)
N "It was the arm wrestling - C (DAMN!, is he a wimp?) - and he is one of the stronger in my class - C (ok, maybe it's your opinion, little children always tend to overdo it) - I wasn't sure how to do it, so I wanted to test his strength, I let him push first, I just made sure I didn't lose inches, then when I realized he wasn't my equal, I reacted and slammed his arm on the table"
C "Great! Really!" (I am sure he is the typical guy who does not train and who at most plays with the playstation all day)
C (anyway... DAMN, how the hell...?)
N "Actually I equalized against him in pushing himself out of a circle, but he is still heavier than me so it doesn't matter"
C (heavier than her, but he lose at arm wrestling... mmm)
N "And we lose as a group at the tug of war, maybe I have to train also my friends!"
C "He he he, for now let's just think about your training"
N "Right, I want to beat also the other guys, I want to beat them all, I want to beat them at the tug of war all by myself"
C "Ok ok, supergirl, step by step, today we lift 8kg with the single bicep, tomorrow maybe we will lift the world"
N "Yes, ehm, I have to be honest: I can lift it, we can try the 10kg curl"
C (When she could... ?, ok, we'll see it)

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2021, 10:04:01 pm »
One week later

Boys' chat

"I told you: it wasn't me. It's about HER"
"She cheated"
"Are you serious? Cheated? how can you cheat at arm wrestling? how can you cheat when you have to pull out someone off the circle?"
"I don't know, but she cheated"
"You can't accept defeat, this is it"
"Cristian is right, Mike, you lost against Nunzia because she is stronger than you. Maybe than everyone of us, at the time"
"Bullshit!, a girl is not stronger than a boy, no girl is stronger than me"
"Nunzia also made you fly out of the circle, Cristian had drawn with her in that game one week ago, and... I don't know but..."
"What?"
"The tug of war. Haven't you noticed anything different than usual?"
"I had to put more strength into it"
"Me too"
"Yap, this is the point. I too had to try a little harder"
"So...? Do you mean that...?"
"BULLSHIT. You are going crazy about this girl. ALL OF YOU"
"I am serious, Mike. Today it took us a little longer to beat them, and surely the reason is ... Nunzia"
"It's impossible"
"Gentlemen..."
PLIN
(Cristian sends a photo in the group, the photo is taken from an IG profile, and portrays a girl from the back posing with tense biceps)
"Jesus Christ"
"What the fuck"
"Ehi but... is it Nunzia?"
"No, it's my grandmother. YES, it is Nunzia, we are talking about NUNZIA, she posted it one hour ago on her IG, and you have to read what she wrote under the photo"
"New test, new victory for me. Today the second boy also fell, but it is not enough for me: I want more! One alone is not enough for me: after all, what can a single boy do against THESE?"
"What do you think it means?"
"Is it not clear enough?"
"She means that WE can not win against her BICEPS, because her biceps are very big. It is what she means"
"Yes but... what about 'a single boy'?"
"I don't know"
"No idea"
"She wants to beat us in the tug of war. All together"
"No way"
"Ahahaha, is she crazy?"
"Boys I don't know if she's crazy, but read the story she just posted"
"It says 'special training today', so? It's like always"
"Yes, like always. She is training very hard, usually she doesn't go to the gym after the day of physical education at school, she trained yesterday too, it means she really wants to improve herself!"
"It is the fashion of the moment, it will pass soon, she will get tired of all these workouts"
"Yes, you are right, she's a girl, she wants to do shopping and ... other girl things"
"I don't know. I know that she is stronger than us"
"You are in love with her, that's all, and you are dreaming about fantasy stories on her"
"She beat you today, it's not a dream of mine"
"FUCK YOU"
"As you want, but I think we hate to treat her in a better way"

Some comments on Nunzia's IG

"Wow, what a back, you are a goddess"
"Hey girl, your hard work is giving results"
"How much do you can curl?"
Nunzia "Today I improved my workout, I used the 10kg dumbbell for 10 reps with one arm only, 3 series"
"It's impressive for a girl your age"
"Are you thinking of competing?"
Nunzia "Competing? what about?"

Private message

"Hi Nunzia, I'm the guy who asked you about competing, I'm a photographer, and... maybe you can compete in bodybuilding in a few years"
Nunzia "Hi, bodybuilding? Are you serious? I am too young, I don't know"
"Actually there was a girl, Caila Raymond, who made her first competition at 14 years old, and Victoria Larvie, she was 13 years old at her very first stage"
Nunzia "Interesting... I have to look for them"
"I have some pictures, here they are"
PLIN
PLIN - PLIN
PLIN - PLIN - PLIN
PLIN - PLIN
PLIN - PLIN - PLIN - PLIN - PLIN
(the photographer send to her pictures of Caila Raymond, Victoria Larvie, Ariel Khadr, Tessa Barresi)
Nunzia "Oh my god!"
"Are you impressed? they were teen, as you, in these pictures"
Nunzia "It's sooo interesting and... do you have more?"
"Yes, of course, you can search about these models, there are a lot of them, they share their trainings, their pictures, everything, they are like stars on internet"
Nunzia: PLIN - PLIN - PLIN
(Nunzia send to him three pictures about her body: in the first she flexes her bicep in the front of the camera, in the second she shows her abs, in the third she can be seen from behind, naked, with her hands on her hips to widen her back)
"Oh my god..."
Nunzia "What do you think about me?"
"I have no words"
Nunzia "I know it's not so much but I started a few months ago, four months"
"I am impressed. Positively impressed. At your age, only four months of training, and you have... this?"
Nunzia "Are you serious? Am I good?"
"You are VERY good Nunzia. You have... muscles girl!!! I am sure you are stronger than boys at school"
Nunzia "Hi hi hi, you are right, I have to try with some of them, but I think I am way stronger than anyone of them, I beat the stronger at arm wrestling today"
"Poor boys... humiliated by you"
Nunzia "And so... are you a photographer? Can I see your pictures?"
"They are public. You can"
(5 minutes later)
Nunzia "Heyyy mr photographer, you are very good, I really like your pictures, I want to shoot with you, as soon as I have a condition like the models you sent me"
"Thank you, I will be glad to do it, but you have to ask to your parents, you know"
Nunzia "Of course. And... thank you, you opened a world to me that I did not know, and I really like this"
"Are you going to be a fitness model? ahahah"
Nunzia "Absolutely. I am serious. You will see. So many new things are about to happen"
"I am going to stay tuned"
Nunzia "You have to, because I need your help"
"What do you mean?"
Nunzia "Oh you have to tell me if you like the pictures I do to myself, you have to select the better, is it a problem?"
"Absolutely not, I am glad to do it - will she really send me her photos to choose? of course I can, with great pleasure - "

Offline GianZ88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2021, 04:34:59 am »
Nice story as usual Caino ❤️

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2021, 09:21:19 am »
Nice story as usual Caino ❤️

thank you so much, I need your feedback to know if you are appreciating my story!!!

Offline GianZ88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2021, 12:52:34 am »
I hope that next parts will be much longer 😉

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2021, 01:41:34 pm »
one month later

Nunzia and her cousin on WA

Nunzia "Hi cuz, how are you?"
C "Fine thanks, I feel better, sorry for today"
N "No problem, I trained by myself, you are a good teacher and in these months I have learned a lot from you, I can train myself every now and then if you are not there"
C "And you are a great student, I'm sure you trained very hard, unfortunately today I was not feeling well and I preferred to skip training to recover"
N "I know, maybe it's the fault of yesterday's training, we trained really hard, I also had severe pain in my legs but I said to myself 'No, I can't skip my training, I have to improve', and so I went, albeit with a lot fatigue"
C "Mmm yes, I had severe pain in my legs and couldn't move, headache, you know it's all connected and ..."
N "Oh I know, don't worry, you will recover tomorrow by training together even harder"
C "Tomorrow? Tomorrow is 'rest day', don't remember?"
N "Yep buuuut... I was thinking... Today you rested and maybe tomorrow you want to train to recover and maybe I'll keep you company"
C "I... I prefer to keep the usual routine, tomorrow is rest, rest too"
N "Oooh I... eh... The point is that by now I had thought that we would train, I have already thought about what to do, and at this point I am also training tomorrow, ih ih ih"
C "Nunzia please don't make the mistake of over-training, you need to rest, remember?"
N "I knooooow, I know, don't worry, I'm super motivated by what happened at school this morning"
C "What happened?"
N "I was hoping you would ask me!!! Do you remember our matches boys versus girls in strength proof? I beat all the arm wrestling boys, I also beat them all in getting them out of the circle by pushing, unfortunately they are the fastest in the race, but today I resisted in the tug-of-war and was about to equalize, unfortunately at the end I could not resist and I lost again... BUT!!!"
C "...but?"
N "I made fun of the strongest of them in arm wrestling, I told him he could try to make me sway a centimeter with both arms, he was red with anger!, he really tried to use both but they are not he did not move me at all, but I just dropped him off the table pushing with all my strength"
C "Incredible, I am very proud of you"
N "Oh, that's not all, something also happened in the gym today"
C "Tell me"
N "I was doing biceps, at one point there were those two new guys next to me, the ones with the avengers t-shirts, you know? They too were doing biceps. They look at the weights I was using and start giggling taking dumbbells heavier than mine and starting their series looking all convinced in front of the mirror emitting grunts. But they hadn't taken one thing into account. I was using the 6kg weights for my warm up, and they took the 8kg weights thinking they would impress me. You can imagine their face when I started using 12kg dumbbells for my actual work, I noticed they watched my biceps while I was exercising, they were impressed and afraid of what I was doing, eh eh eh"
C "Poor boys..."
N "By the way ... I wanted to ask you: when do we increase the loads? you know I'm thinking of competing ..."
C "I... I don't think you have to improve your work, you are good now"
N "Thanks, but what do you mean? I want to improve!"
C "Yes but...if you want to be a 'bikini' you don't have to put too much mass"
N "I don't want to be a 'bikini', I want to be some more, maybe already today I am more than a 'bikini', don't you think?"
C "Yes maybe yes, it's a good reason to... I mean... to stay so"
N "Mmm cuz, listen, you know I love you so much, you helped me and you taught me so well, but I have been thinking for some time that maybe ... here ... for my personal journey I need someone who is more prepared to get me to compete with high-level athletes, do you understand me? I don't want to be rude, I really love you"
C "It's not a problem, Nunzia, you can do whatever you want, but... why do you want to compete? Did you tell your parents your idea? What do they think?"
N "Oh I know they will agree, don't worry. Ok so... we will see at the gym cuz, XOXO"

Nunzia's cousin and his aunt Virginia on WA

"Hi aunt, how are you? Uncle Charles is okay?, I have to tell you about Nunzia"
"Hi, we are good, and you? Tell me, what's happened?"
"Nothing, I mean, she said she wants to change her workout"
"Oh yes we know, we know, are you offended by her choice? You know she is like that, she often changes her opinion on things, but I assure you that she always speaks very well about you and always thanks you every day for what you taught her and did for her. Charles and I also want to thank you so much for everything you have done"
"Thank you, I'm not offended, I am... worried about it, but... from how you speak it seems that you already know everything"
"Yes, she already told us who will train her to do this thing that she got into her head, she is a good person, very prepared"
"Are you ok with this? I mean: the competition!, She is a little girl you know. What about this coach? I know they charge a lot"
"I think it's a passing thing, she'll get tired sooner. He said he will not get paid for now because he saw incredible potential in her, he is sure that great results will come and that there will be a way to discuss this later, he talked about  some...sponsors, too, yes: sponsor, I don't know what he meant, but... it is..."
"She is very determined, aunt Virginia. I don't know. However, she wants it, you know it, you agree, I'm ok. Goodbye aunt"
"Bye!"

Nunzia's IG account

00:30 P.M., new story on her profile

"Hey guys, a lot of news, are you curious?" (the story contains, in addition to the writing, also a photo of Nunzia flexing her right bicep)

00:31 P.M., second story

"Try to guess what's new, let's see how many night owls" (in the story appears a survey with three choices: A_ soon I will compete in bodybuilding, B_ I have a new trainer, C_ tomorrow I will post a video of my training)

00:32 P.M., third story
"Small clue: maybe the answers are all right" (another new photo with Nunzia showing the left triceps in contraction)

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  No one stops Nunzia

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View