Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575154 Posts in 73008 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 03:56:20 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  HennessyBeefcake aka beefcakexena
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: HennessyBeefcake aka beefcakexena  (Read 27674 times)

Offline fa13

• Activity:
    3.33%
HennessyBeefcake aka beefcakexena
« on: November 13, 2021, 04:03:20 pm »
Anyone had a session with her? Looks awesome 👏

Forum Saradas

Offline walkema

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: beefcakexena
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2021, 10:13:43 am »
 Is it beefcake from Yorkshire UK that you mean ?

Offline fa13

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2021, 10:17:11 pm »
Yes that the one!

Offline walkema

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2021, 12:49:41 pm »
I'm thinking of a session with her next month

Offline JustBiceps

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2021, 08:17:34 am »
Anyone seen her?

Offline joesoul

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2021, 12:26:41 am »
To anyone reading this, who have yet to meet XENA, you don't know what you're missing. Not only is she very attractive and feminine, she is really strong. Her main sport is powerlifting.
Very recently I had a session with her in a Bradford UK hotel. She arrived in a dark coat which she removed to display a very tight beautiful red dress which accentuated her curvy, womanly figure. Xena was definitely an  AMAZON with beefy arms, broad shoulders and in my mind her special features were her large and shapely legs with big diamond shaped calves. Another real wow factor was her voluptuous, rock hard butt.
We chatted for a while to get to know each other. After which we had an arm wrestle competition. She beat me easily. Then we did some measurements. Her flexed biceps were 16.5" with a 1.5" expansion. Her forearms were 12.5". Calves 17" and thighs 28.5" . Muscle worship heaven💪🏼.
She wasn't shredded, but off season big at 5'8" tall and weighing 94kgs.
I'm 82kgs, which in all the many lifts, she found easy. I struggled with her weight in even the easiest of lifts, but it was fun trying with such a lovely woman. She was open to any suggestions to exhibit her lifting abilities and strength.
Besides her strength, beauty and body, she is very interesting, accommodating, intelligent, warm and easy to chat with. We discussed her athletic history, also her work, family and general varied interests and past. I could go on as a serious admirer, but I'll finish by saying you will not be disappointed and I can recommend her to all Lift and Carry fans and muscle worshippers.
Can't wait to see her again 😘💪🏼👍👏🌹🔥

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2021, 08:27:16 am »
Great review and there is also another one on her SG profile.

A great new addition to the scene!

-Squeezemebaby
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline walkema

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2021, 08:18:33 pm »
Booked in with her next month looking forward to it

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2021, 10:19:11 pm »
To anyone reading this, who have yet to meet XENA, you don't know what you're missing. Not only is she very attractive and feminine, she is really strong. Her main sport is powerlifting.
Very recently I had a session with her in a Bradford UK hotel. She arrived in a dark coat which she removed to display a very tight beautiful red dress which accentuated her curvy, womanly figure. Xena was definitely an  AMAZON with beefy arms, broad shoulders and in my mind her special features were her large and shapely legs with big diamond shaped calves. Another real wow factor was her voluptuous, rock hard butt.
We chatted for a while to get to know each other. After which we had an arm wrestle competition. She beat me easily. Then we did some measurements. Her flexed biceps were 16.5" with a 1.5" expansion. Her forearms were 12.5". Calves 17" and thighs 28.5" . Muscle worship heaven💪🏼.
She wasn't shredded, but off season big at 5'8" tall and weighing 94kgs.
I'm 82kgs, which in all the many lifts, she found easy. I struggled with her weight in even the easiest of lifts, but it was fun trying with such a lovely woman. She was open to any suggestions to exhibit her lifting abilities and strength.
Besides her strength, beauty and body, she is very interesting, accommodating, intelligent, warm and easy to chat with. We discussed her athletic history, also her work, family and general varied interests and past. I could go on as a serious admirer, but I'll finish by saying you will not be disappointed and I can recommend her to all Lift and Carry fans and muscle worshippers.
Can't wait to see her again 😘💪🏼👍👏🌹🔥

Top shelf review; thanks for the intel, mate!!   :clap:
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline daffy

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2022, 02:39:35 am »
I met Xena for the first time recently. Initially she was wearing a figure-hugging dress and looked absolutely stunning. Newbie powerlifter she may be, but she is very feminine. Even when she is relaxed she exudes pure power and when she starts to flex...just wow! All this with a very cute and cheeky smile.
After some posing in the dress, she slowly pulled the dress up to reveal the most amazing quads. Xena flexing her quads and then calves while wearing heels was another mind-blowing moment.
She was now standing in front of me with 2-piece gym wear as requested for some more posing and muscle-worship...and there is a lot to worship!
She suggested some lift and carry and a long-standing memory will be of how effortless it was for her and also the way she giggled as she did this. At 75kg I don't think I'm even close to a warm-up weight for her. What impressed me most was when she asked me to lie/balance on her back and then she proceeded to do full-press ups with me on top of her. Again, no grunting and straining with effort, just a few giggles. I was the one that had to tell her to stop - I think she could have carried on for a while.
Arm-wrestling next and of course it was easy for her, but on the plus side she had the most beautiful smile on her face as she destroyed me with both arms.
Xena then reminded me that I had asked to try her scissors. At this point I was kind of hoping she had forgotten, but I was glad she hadn't. Most of the girls I've met before have had strong scissors and it's usually a case of me trying to hold on for 5 or so secs before I need to tap. Not with Xena. She went behind me and I suddenly felt her huge quads on either side of me. She asked if I was ready and then simple flexed her quads and I had my breath knocked out of me and started to feel the pressure on my ribs. She didn't need to cross her ankles! Incredible power!
The rest of our time together was spent with more posing and muscle-worship and just chatting. Another big plus about Xena is that she is very laid back and easy to talk to.
I've met quite a few girls over the years, but Xena provided me with easily one of the best sessions I've ever had. She has the perfect balance of beauty and power as well as being such a friendly and nice person. It goes without saying that I'm already looking forward to the next meeting.

Offline sprstrn

• Activity:
    3.33%
HennessyBeefcake aka beefcakexena
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2022, 10:08:27 am »
Hey folks!
Anyone has experience with her? https://wb270.com/eur/henBf.htm
She looks strong and big muscled. She writes her weight is 202lb, 92kg. That is a mass!
What to expect?
Thanks, guys!

Offline daffy

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: HennessyBeefcake anyone?
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2022, 09:06:56 pm »
I met up with her just before Christmas. She ticked all the boxes for me. Beautiful, amazing figure, exudes pure power, intelligent and so down to Earth

Offline Saabouelmo2022

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2022, 10:38:30 pm »
Any pics or videos of her

You can find pictures here:
https://wb270.com/eur/henBf.htm

and in the post below yours.

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2022, 11:20:47 pm »
She also goes by BeefcakeXena on SessionGirls
https://www.sessiongirls.com/beefcakexena/profile

-Squeezemebaby
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline joesoul

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2022, 11:33:26 pm »
Hey folks!
Anyone has experience with her? https://wb270.com/eur/henBf.htm
She looks strong and big muscled. She writes her weight is 202lb, 92kg. That is a mass!
What to expect?
Thanks, guys!

Please see my review above

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  HennessyBeefcake aka beefcakexena

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View