Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574488 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 10:53:26 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Anna and her tansformation
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Anna and her tansformation  (Read 27393 times)

Offline Subbish

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Anna and her tansformation
« on: November 11, 2021, 02:20:18 pm »
Introduction   
It was a regular day for Anna and Pete, they had all the time in the world to themselves for it was summer break and they no longer had to spend hours in studies for their colleges. The two had met one another all the way back in elementary school, though originally they had a large group of friends back then. The group split apart over middle and high school, but they have always remained in touch online, though some much less than others. It was around the time that they all graduated high school that Anna and Pete realized the colleges they were going to be attending were close to each other. While not close enough to spare the time to meet during school days, they were able to visit during holidays and breaks to catch up on each others lives. They became close friends, though they strictly were friends since, for some reason, neither felt anything sexual about the other.

“You’ve literally never set your foot into a gym?” Pete asked Anna with a cartoonish confused look on his face, “how the hell aren’t you obese?”.
 “Oh shut it Pete, not everyone has time to spend hours in a sweaty room of clanking metal and grunting men,'' Anna chuckled, “I was just fortunate with my high metabolism I guess”.
“Gosh I’m so jealous” Pete replied, “Any time I indulge in treats, I’d somehow gain like ten pounds to work off, while you look fit whilst never having even set foot in a gym”.
Anna was in no means anything out of the ordinary, she was the most average person once could think of, except for her natural ability to appear fit without trying.
“You’re still stronger than me though” she replied back, lifting up her arms, “these are all for show, can’t lift anything without your help”.

Pete took a good look at her arms, while it was not large in any way, it is still a size you’d expect from a girl who regularly does cardio and yoga, not a girl who spends most of her early adult life staying in her dorm. Thinking about the fact that it is true that she is not very strong, he quickly thought of a solution. “Then you should come with me to gymplex, it’s cheap and usually empty, so there’d be no grunting sweaty dudes around”. Anna paused for a moment, she no longer had to worry about time management for now because of summer break, and was likely to just waste all the free time in her room anyways. “Hmm, sure”.

After the meeting, they both agreed to meet the next day in gymplex. Anna returned home to her dorm, while it was true that she was fit, she always wore thick jackets and clothes to hide the fact. She didn’t wish to have the other girls around her to ask for her workout routines or her diet, since it’d be embarrassing for her to say she had none, or to explain her metabolism over and over again to each and every person. She entered her room and stripped down to her shirt and shorts. Staring at herself in the mirror she felt fortunate with her genetics, for she looked good, much better than what her body should be. Her mother always complimented her body whenever they two met, saying that it was nice, slim and had the right amount of muscle in the right places. Anna can’t help but blush every time it happens, and every time she thinks back to those compliments. She stared at herself a bit more, her arms having a slight curve, is the main source of her fit appearance, since it affected her outline to appear more muscular unless wearing long sleeve clothing. Her abs were small, but present enough to have an slight outline that appears whenever she stood sideways from a light source. Her traps were about average, which she was thankful for, since a larger traps would make it more apparent to others of her musculature, though she wouldn't really mind it being bigger. She really liked the look of herself, 'I wouldn't mind working on this body' she thought to herself

Forum Saradas

Anna and her tansformation
« on: November 11, 2021, 02:20:18 pm »

Offline Japagreipe

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Anna and her tansformation
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2021, 02:30:15 pm »
There is a definite smell of growth in the future. Very nice setup that gives instant mental images of her potential. Looking forward to more.

Offline Flymagic

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2021, 03:59:28 pm »
Damn it's looking good, looking forward to the next chapter and I hope it'll be soon. Thanks

Offline Subbish

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2021, 01:46:42 am »
Chapter 2

Suddenly the dorm door barged open and entered a black haired girl wearing a bright yellow sweater and large round classes. Anna yelped at the sudden and loud entrance of the girl and covered her body with her hands as if she was naked. Upon seeing who had entered the room, Anna dropped down her hands, “Chloe! Don’t do that!” Anna squealed out in a high pitched voice. “I will stop when you stop jumping so funny” Chloe snarkily replied. Chloe had been Anna's roommate for almost a year, and is much more talented than Anna in almost every aspect in intelligence related subjects. Whatever the problem, Chloe could solve, though her laziness often stopped her from achieving high scores in their college. Chloe shut the door and jumped right onto her bed, and proceeded to browse through her phone.

“So how was the meet up with little Pete?” Chloe asked while keeping her eyes on her phone

“It was good, caught up on each others lives, talked about our classes and even got me to join a gym. We’re actually going tomorrow” Anna replied, stuffing her sportswear into a bag for the meetup on the next day.

“A gym? You? You don’t look like you need to go to any gyms”

“Yeah, but it’s an activity he and I could do together, and we don’t really have much in common.”

“You don’t? Thought you were childhood friends and all that”

“We were, and we are good friends, but we just haven’t found something we both really liked, and I figured maybe if we did something together, it could be something we have in common.”

“Hmm, I guess so,” Chloe responded, finally taking her eyes off her phone, “since it’s going to be your first time actually working out, I recommend going light to, you know, figure out your boundaries before absolutely destroying your body”. Chloe knew more about exercising than Anna, though not by much. Chloe has been going to gyms since early high school, but she remained thin as her main goal was only to not get fat and not bulk up. “Anything else, Pete can teach you, he has been going to gyms for a while now, he should know the ways around exercising. Who knows, maybe his teaching could also be one of those bonding moments for you two love birds” Chloe chuckled to Anna, who wasn’t appreciative of Chloe's constant push to get the two together. Chloe always had a tendency to be overly involved in personal relations, even wrote an uncomfortable love story between two other students in the college, which upon discovery was deleted and was never spoken of again. Chloe checked onto her phone, observing drama of students online who weren't even aware of her existence.

Anna was very much different from Chloe, her grades were just about average and she didn’t have many friends living nearby. She mainly remained in her dorm, spending all of her time working on little personal art projects or chatting with old friends online. Chloe, on the other hand, often went out with her friends, and even slept in their much nicer homes regularly, which Anna sees to be understandable, as the beds assigned by the college were old, hard and uncomfortable. As a result, the two don’t actually meet very often during summer breaks, while the projects and assignments during the schooling days would keep the two close and cooperative. Anna stared back to Chloe, who had fallen asleep with her phone still in her hand, and proceeded to close the lights and call it a day. She remained awake on her bed for a few minutes, feeling anxious about the visit to the gym with Pete. She realized she had not gone out anywhere with a friend for years, let alone a gym, and the realization kept her heart beating just a bit harder than usual.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2021, 08:42:40 pm »
So far not bad. Look forward to more.

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2021, 10:22:36 pm »
like the start, good connections for the characters, can't wait to see where you go from here. Keep it up! Karma to you!!

Offline Subbish

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2021, 09:39:01 am »
Chapter 3

-next day-

Anna walked through the gym doors, holding her gym bag underneath her right arm and her hoodie on the other. The gym was awfully empty, as Pete said it would be. It was void of all noise except for the jogging and lifting of two to three other people present throughout the gym. “You need to scan in, ma’am” , a slightly raspy feminine voice suddenly broke the moment of near complete silence. Anna's eyes laid onto the receptionist sitting directly to her right, behind a counter. The receptionist appears to be a young asian woman, around Anna’s age, with dyed hair that begins as black from the top of her head, and slowly changes to blonde as it reaches her shoulders. The lady remained at the counter, eyes glued onto a magazine which she held wide open in her hands.

“Pardon?” Anna asked, having not heard what the lady said

“I said, you need to scan in your card before entering” the receptionist repeated, still not having removed her eyes from her magazine

“Card? I don’t think I have a card”

The receptionist finally took her eyes off the magazine and focused on Anna, “Wait, so you’re new here?”, she asked

“Yes, it’s my first time in this gym. First time in any gym, actually. I don’t really know what I’m supposed to do here”

“That's rare,” The receptionist remarked, digging through a drawer, “A new member... we usually just serve the same bunch of people here, it’d be good to finally see a new face around here.” The lady continued to dig through the drawer, creating a long awkward silence between the two girls. “Ah there it is,” She took out a small pile of paper, taking one page out, she handed it to Anna, “I’m Lia, I’m the receptionist but I basically do everything. We’re currently a bit short staffed so I’m going to be the only employee here for most of the time. You need anything, I can help. Selling protein shakes, cleaning, training, I do it all. But before you can go around the gym, I’m going to need you to sign up for a membership.”

“Oh, umm.. Okay,” Anna took a glance at the paper Lia handed her. The page held a short list of different memberships available for her to choose, including a basic one that is free for a month if she were to be brought in by another member, which must have been why Pete was open to inviting her over. “Oh about this,” Anna brought the paper down to the counter, pointing to the line, “I was actually recommended this gym by my friend Pete, so am I open for a free month of this?”. Lia bent down over to read the line, “so a month of the basic pass?” Lia asked, “by Pete… I think he’s here- hold on a sec,”. Lia stood up from her seat at the end of the counter and walked over to the other end, which held a microphone. “Pete, please come up to the reception, there’s...umm...” Lia looked away from the microphone to stare at Anna, without a word uttered between the two Anna knew to reply to her name. “There's an Anna claiming to know you, and I need you to confirm this.”

After making the announcement, Lia returned to sit back on her chair, “He should be here in a bit, and while we wait for him, I can explain to you what’s included in the basic pack if you want”, Anna nodded for Lia's explanation. “So, basically, You are free to use any of the lower floor equipment, which are the equipment you see behind me,” Lia explained, “Honestly, it’s all that you need. It, like the name suggests, has all the basic equipment for working out, weights, treadmills, the stationary bike things and more, it’s our most popular membership because of what you get, and the low cost of it.”

“If it has everything needed, what's the other memberships for?”

“Oh, they are just for the more rich folks, a more luxurious workout experience, with discounted protein shakes and other services. Music, sauna, massages, honestly more of a vacation trip than an actual workout” Lia chuckled, “but I don’t think you’ll be needing it, waste of money really, I recommend you to just go for the basic”. Just after her explanation, a echoed walking could be heard approaching. “Must be Pete,” Anna noted.

“Anna?” Pete called out, “you there?”

“I’m here Pete!” Anna replied, raising her hand up high and waving for his attention,

Pete was outfitted in his workout attire, showing off most of his figure, which Anna has never seen him in before now. While Peter was not a big man, he wasn’t small either. His few inches of height over Anna do make him appear larger to others when the two hung out, and his slight musculature from his workout routine, which usually is not apparent unless wearing thin or sleeveless shirts, also gave into his slightly above average size. “Pete, do you know her?” Lia cuts Pete off from his path to Anna, “Her? She’s Anna, I invited her over just yesterday.” Pete responded. Lia, upon hearing that sentence, handed Anna another piece of paper, this time, much smaller with the choices and blanks for names and memberships. Anna quickly signed off her signatures and selected her membership before handing it back to Lia, “You can enter now, your card will take a bit to make but it should be done by the time you finish your first day here”.

The two split off after the reception, Pete to wherever he was working out before, and Anna to the girls changing room. Changing into her workout clothes, Anna once again couldn’t help but stare at herself. Her workout top was loose, but was short enough to show her slight imprint of abs, and the short sleeves presented her curvy arms to the open. While a part of her has always been embarrassed about her natural musculature, another was always interested. She has rarely ever seen any girls that were more muscular than her, other than on the internet and magazines, and something about finally going to work on her body for the first time she could remember actually excited her. She lifted both her arms and flexed up two small bumps on both sides, which while impressive for someone like her, did bring a slight disappointment in its size. “Look at me, Anna the future muscle maiden'' she chuckled, looking at her own amateur bicep pose. Anna has never been more ready to finally make the most out of her genetic gift.

Anna walked out of the locker room with confidence she never had before. While she felt out of ordinary when walking around in public, she felt like she belonged in the gym. She felt like there was nothing to hide. She can work out as much as she wants, and it would not be strange in a gym. She didn’t feel like anyone here was going to judge her muscles, and felt like she fit perfectly into the gym scene, looking just like a regular gym goer. With this relieving feeling of freedom, Anna rushed into the weights room. “A regular gym goer” Anna quietly repeated to herself, eyeing a large dumbbell. ‘I’ve always wanted to try this,’ she thought to herself as she grabbed the 35 pounds dumbbell with her right hand.

The weight immediately causes a heavy strain on her whole arm, as if all the force is being used to pull every individual strand of muscle present, and tear them all off. The sudden weight on her arm forces a large grunt out of Anna as she tightens her lungs in an attempt to hold the weight. As her grip with her right hand began to weaken, she included the other hand to ensure that the weight doesn’t slip out. Slowly but surely, she began to regain composure. Using all the strength in both her arms and her legs, she lifts the weight back up to the tray. The whole situation knocked the wind out of her, as she heavily overestimated her strength, and underestimated the dumbbells. She sat down on the ground as she began to feel the pain in her arms. Pain similar to if a person were to slowly pour hot water over them.

Anna remained on the floor a while longer until the pain slowly went away. As she sat on the floor, she remembered what Chloe said to her the day before: to try the lighter weights first to get used to working out. Anna stood back up, held a couple of 15. It wasn’t unbearable like the 35 pounders, but was heavy enough to make it difficult to work with. Anna curled the lighter weight for the remainder of her arm strength, when she was too weak for anymore curls. Pete was there to help Anna during all of the other workouts, she proceeded in working with squats, situps, and jogging alongside Pete until her whole body was too fatigued to continue working any further.

“Thanks Pete,” Anna told him, “it was nice of you to let me work out here, I’ve actually been thinking of doing it for a while now but never did it until you helped”

“Oh it's nothing really,” Pete replied, “I’m just glad we got to hang out some more and do something other than talk about the old days”

The two said their goodbyes, Anna got her membership card, and drove back to her dorm. That night, she was alone in her dorm. Chloe was still out with her friends, and would probably remain out until very late at night. Anna was too tired to change out of her workout clothes, which she would remain in as she hopped onto her bed. Her whole body was exhausted, and pumped. It was like awakening the muscles that were always present within her but never used. The pained muscles pulsate alongside her heavy heartbeat, whose beating can be felt warmly spreading the blood around her body to slowly heal what she has broken during her workout. While her body was in pain, it was also strangely satisfying, as she felt not only the pain, but also the healing of her body through each heartbeat.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2021, 07:56:10 am »
I really like the character development as well as the story direction and  progress. Cannot help but wonder what the effect of Anna's growth will be on her longtime friend will be. Possibly he has never encountered female muscle in the past and this experience will awaken a fan. Looking forward to more.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    10%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2021, 08:21:42 am »
An excellent start !!!

You've got very good character development.  And I think I'm going to really like the plot, provided you don't rush straight to the end.

I suggest taking your time as she gets into the exercising.  You can google exercises and types of athletic activities and sports.

The transition is the most interesting time.  You can draw it out with anecdotes and episodes that allow you to describe her improving athleticism and looks, and that give comparisons (and later competitions) with other people.

Don't worry about taking too much time or boring readers, so long as the story keeps moving along however slowly. 

You mention Anna's mediocre marks, so maybe she will learn to discipline herself and improve her study habits.

I'm very big on vivid descriptions, but unless the receptionist is going to be an important character, a very brief description is enough. 

I think it is smart when authors let readers imagine the main character to be whatever race they want.  Keep up describing how Anna feels and her internal thoughts.  That is something good that most amateur writers find hard.

Remember, YOU are the author and YOU should write what YOU are driven to write and what YOUR characters drive you to write about them. 

You're doing an excellent job!!!

Keep going, I'm anxious to read more soon!
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline Subbish

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2021, 04:08:49 am »
Thank you all so much for the kind words, I'm mainly testing around as I am very inexperienced with writing stories and wanted to give it a try. I personally like stories that involve quick growth but not so quick that within a day they are bodybuilders, but also not so long that it's boring with realism. So instead of a story with a time span of years, I plan to write it taking place within a few months.

Chapter 4

It has been nearly a week since Anna’s first visit to the gym. Pete had been too busy with his part time job to be able to always join alongside her to her gym trips but he always tries to help with Anna's workouts whenever he can. He provided her videos upon videos on the many different techniques and methods that she could use during her lone visits to the gym, and Anna seemed to always be interested in every one of them. Whenever they’d chat, Anna would always somehow be able to bring up her workouts into the conversation to get Pete’s inputs and thoughts. Pete was surprised by the dedication that Anna had to exercising, for it was not the first time he had taught a newcomer to the gym, and many would want to give up after the first few sessions. Another thing that seemed to stick out about Anna was that she never appeared to be sore after any workouts. Anna would be up early on the next morning, ready for her next visit to the gym as if she didn’t just push her body until she could barely walk the previous day.

Lia, the receptionist, also noticed Anna’s unnaturally high interest in the gym, seeing her enter through the doors everyday with excitement and confidence in her eyes, and leaving weakened, but highly satisfied. She saw Anna to be an interesting specimen of good genetics, and a hardened mindset that should be guided towards the right path of taking female muscle into the next level. Lia provided Anna with free protein shakes, lesser known exercises that could greatly improve her performance, and instructions on how to use the many machines around the gym whenever Pete is not able to visit alongside Anna. Lia would even insist on coaching her during exceptionally quiet days to get a closer view on Anna's daily progress and workouts, leaving the reception empty multiple times throughout the week.

Chloe, unlike the others, paid little to no mind to Anna’s rambles about her workout routines, always only bringing up Anna’s relationship with Pete to get possible gossip material. Whenever Anna would shoot down Chloe's intense questioning, Chloe would shoot up whatever occurred during her day to complain for hours on end, to which Anna would ignore and sleep through.

“Augh, I’m going to have to visit my parents again, for a whole WEEK!” Chloe whined, lying face down on her mattress.
“Mhm” Anna replied, paying no mind to any of Chloe's rambling.
“Summer break isn’t all that long! I should be spending it doing what I want and chilling around, not spending a whole week in an awkward reunion where we just sit around the TV and talk about POLITICS”
“Sounds awful”
“It is! And I'm going to have to meet my brother! He's so weird, I don't wanna…”

Anna isn’t so sure what Chloe said next, she had heard the important pieces of her story, and needed no more. ‘Drive Chloe to her parents home, and get a whole week in an empty dorm’ was the only piece of information from Chloe's rambles that entered her mind.

-the next day-

“Later than usual, I see?” Lia asked,
“Yup, had to drive Chloe to her parents house,” Anna responded, taking out her membership card from her bag for the scanner, “Are you still going to follow me around?”
“I’m not just following you around, I’m being your coach!” Lia chucked, “besides, the reception really doesn’t need me unless someone new comes in, which, lets face it, will probably not happen for months”
“I’ve been here for more than a week so don't worry, I can handle myself”
“It’s not about just handling yourself, silly! It's about doing the right exercises, especially for you.” Lia replied, lying her head tilted on her hand while the other pointed towards Anna,
“What do you mean, especially me?” Anna asked, scanning her card on the card scanner.
“Aw, don't act like you don’t know. You are always up for exercising, recover from workouts freakishly fast, and if your body remains this consistent for just a few months,” Lia bends over from her counter to get closer to Anna’s face, with her own slowly carving her smile upwards, “I bet you could go into a stage and win real metals!”

The appearance of excitement on Lia's face, which usually retains a single emotionless expression, felt so unreal to Anna that she felt a small sense of fear shot through her whole body from just Lia's smile. While it was true that Anna had a huge draw towards the gym and physical fitness, she had never thought about getting big, just that she wanted to lift and get stronger. She looked down to her own body, which had, since the first visit, gained a good bit of muscle. Her abs in particular, shown to the open by her crop top, were the most obvious with the change. Whereas her abs originally presented a single line down her belly, it now possessed four visible slabs that shifted and contracted by her command, something that she never thought was possible. The image of her, bigger and bulkier than her current self, on a stage in front of hundreds of viewers flashed in her mind. Her chest felt a comfortable warmth, and her heart began to beat a little harder.

Anna didn’t understand why this thought made her feel in such an unexplainable way, she had never been interested in building muscle. Hell, she doesn't even find muscles on anyone to be attractive in any way. However, it was undeniable that something within her found this thought to be highly pleasing. ‘If I was able to get this from just a week of exercises…’ Anna thought to herself, staring at the four pecs that she never noticed she had until today.

“I got your protein shake here and ready,” the familiar voice snapped Anna out of her line of thought, “Just wait a bit”, Lia said as she shuffled around her counter to meet up with Anna.

Today was the day Anna worked out her arms. While her legs had developed slight lines separating the major muscle groups down her thigh and calf, and abs formed into clear squares of muscle, her upper body was still lacking behind. For hours, with Lia by her side, Anna performed all sorts of arm exercises using the dumbbells. Bicep curls with 20 pounders, upward tricep extensions, overhead presses, and hammer curls. While the regular goers enter and exit after only visiting for an hour or two before being exhausted, she required much longer workouts before the fatigue sets in. Once she could barely work with the dumbbells, Lia ordered her to begin pushups, which Anna did until it began to feel unbearable to perform anymore.

Anna sat alone on a chair, breathing heavily, with the sound of her heart pounding through her ears and sweat pouring down her whole body, giving her a glistening appearance that further exaggerated her already muscular body. Lia soon arrived with two small plastic water bottles and a white towel in her hands. Anna, snatching the towel, began wiping the heavy sweat off her face, her fatigued biceps and triceps making the process much more difficult than expected. This session was the hardest session so far, and Anna had the body to show for it. Her arm, reaching up to her face to wipe the sweat off, bunched up into a small ball, which was not present during the morning.

“Heck, sometimes you can even scare me,” Lia said with a raspy voice, opening her own bottle of water. Anna stopped wiping her face to stare at Lia with a smile, “Ha! The person doing all the ordering and angry screaming is the one to be scared!”
Lia stared back at Anna, “Well, people don’t typically work out and have the body like yours”, Lia pointed at her arms, “and they certainly don't just grow their arms within a single workout without rest”
“They don’t? Thought muscles swell up when worked out”, Anna replied between her sips of her water
“Yeah, muscles do that, but not as much as yours. Your arms were bread sticks when you entered today morning, and now look at them”
Anna looked at her arms, which, like Lia said, originally only had a slight curve, but now have a much more noticeable bulge to them.
“You are a fine specimen of the greater side of humanity, I reckon people like you are one in a million, maybe even a billion!” Lia began to speak with more energy, “It would be such a waste to not use that gift, don’t you think? You could support science by allowing them to study you, or make breakthroughs in what we think is possible with the human body, or, if you don’t care much for those, make a lot of money in competitions and doing raunchy internet stuff” Lia chuckled.
Anna didn’t reply, instead opting to remain quiet with her thoughts on what Lia had just said. “Anyways, that’s a decision for you to make, I’m just some receptionist in a gym” Lia said, breaking the silence, “C’mon lets get you in your car”. Lia grabbed Anna’s barely functional body and began slowly walking together towards Anna’s car, surrounded by the darkness of night, that is only visible by the silhouette caused by the nearby light post.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2021, 05:17:36 am »
Now she will really grow.
Thanks for the slowness

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2021, 12:14:36 am »
Great start to the story, and hope there is more to come. Hope Lia introduces her to supplements and other goodies!! Karma to you..........

Offline Elmanouche

• Activity:
    0%
  • In female muscle we trust.
    • My deviant Art
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2021, 09:07:36 am »
Great start indeed. Big muscles incoming?
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

Offline Subbish

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2022, 06:49:52 pm »
Chapter 5

It was getting late. Every gym regulars had left, all the equipment had been cleaned, and now only Lia was left to close up the gym. With almost all the lights now off, Lia went to her reception table to clean up the last bit of mess left in the whole gym: the mixer she had been using every day to make Anna's shakes. Beside her dirty mixer sits a small, seemingly innocuous container that remains opened up, presenting its hidden innards to Lia. A small bottle of supplements used to get more out of exercises, as well as hasten the healing for sore muscles after workouts. Unbeknownst to Anna, Lia had begun implementing supplements into the free shakes that she provided. Crunching up a small pill before every shake, and properly stirring to avoid any chance of small pill chunks alerting Anna of her secret little activity. Lia felt somewhat guilty not having asked Anna before acting on the curiosity she had with Anna's gifted genetics, but she at least made sure to find one that she knows to both not damage Anna's health, and cause any masculine features to pop. Realizing she had unknowingly left the pill bottle out to the open, she snatches the container and stuffed it into her backpack, hoping Anna hadn’t noticed today morning.

-flash to Anna-

The sun has set, putting forth beautiful hues of pink, orange and blue to the horizon. Anna parked her car in the parking lot of her nearly empty college, which, because of the summer break, was eerily quiet and lifeless. Wearing her white long sleeve shirt, which was obviously now a size or two smaller than what her body requires, and gray shorts, she opened her car trunk. Peering into her trunk, she sees a small, yet heavy box she bought while she drove home from the gym, labeled, “Adjustable Dumbbells, up to 100 pounds!”. While it has only been an hour since her intense workout at the gym, she could already feel her arms rebuilding itself, slowly reducing the pain over the long drive to now be only a minor nuisance instead of feeling like sharp knives being stabbed into her arms. The others knew of her body's abnormal ability to quickly rebuild itself at a much higher rate than any normal human being, but none knew of how fast it has been recently. The pain in her arms quickly dissipates, while may be a good thing for other gym goers, but to Anna, it was stripping her of the reminder of her hard work. To Anna, there was a strange pleasure in the pain, in being reminded that she worked hard, that she pushed herself and that her body was developing. But unfortunately, this pleasure never lasts more than a few hours for Anna, even after the most intense of all workouts.

Anna tucked up her long sleeves, preparing to move the box of heavy weights to her now empty dorm room. Her forearms now welded a small yet powerful vein, hiding underneath her thin skin, that started down from her elbows to then branch out to smaller veins as it reached closer to her hands. As she finished tucking her right sleeve, and began tucking her left, her right forearm muscles could be seen, twisting and turning, contracting and retracting, bulging up and calming down, as she quickly rolled her left sleeve up to her elbow. Anna took one long breath before reaching down to carry a weight that would have seemed impossible to her just a week ago. Gripping onto the sides of the box, her forearms began to swell up slightly against the sleeves, her arms now slowly tugging on against her shirt. Anna, licking her lips, with one loud grunt lifted the weight right out of the trunk using nothing but her arms, which were now bulging against their tight constraints. With sweat, slowly dripping down her face, she took a step, and another, and another. Step by step by step, she slowly walked, with a full hundred pounds in her arms, to her dorm room.

-some time passes-

Anna sat on the floor, laying against her bed and staring at the ceiling fan, slowly rotating its maximum speed. Sweat poured down her body, which was now all naked except for her bra and her shorts which were pressing uncomfortably against her skin, she sat, panting up at the ceiling. The fan was not fast enough to take away the heat radiating, and forming from her exhausted and glistening body. Her long sleeve shirt sat crumpled at the corner of the room, with a small but visible tear at the upper right sleeve which she tore while carrying the weights up above the steps. A towel, given to her by Lia earlier during the day, sat on her left hand, too soaked to be able to take any more sweat away from her. On the floor, Anna remained alone with nothing but the sound of the fan, and her rhythmic panting. No Chloe to bother her after her workouts, to talk about menial topics and about new developments in others relationships that she seems to care more about than her own. A whole week of just being by herself, no longer needing to worry about her bothering Chloe with home exercises, since she would otherwise be too loud with the clanging and grunting of the workouts.

Anna, remaining on the floor, tilted her head towards the mirror hanging on the door. There she was. No longer appearing as a crossfit girl, but instead hosting the body of a regular gym goer, Anna wielded two impressive arms that now had a lemon sized bicep with a single vein spreading to the top. She slowly got back up, finding the little strength within herself to grab onto her bed frame and support her body. Still staring at her reflection, she sees her tricep bulge up into a small bump, something that sent a slight feeling of shock through her body, as she had never had proper visible triceps before. Now fully standing on her own, only a couple feet in front of her wall mirror, she shot down both her arms and slowly flexed her triceps. She savored every second of her arm flaring up and protruding out a small lump of muscle covered by a thin layer of skin and sweat. Placing one of her hands onto a tricep, she slowly flexed again, feeling every individual fiber of muscle, hiding beneath the little fat she had left, contracted into a small but hard rock.

She stared above her tricep, at her shoulders, which were now much obviously larger than what she had before. What once gave her a feminine figure, now did just the opposite, giving her a broader appearance that would be noticeable immediately if she were to wear thinner or sleeveless clothes. Her arms slowly slid up her triceps to feel her shoulders, which perfectly fits into the cups of her hands. Well, almost perfect, for a single vein, which was only present on her forearms earlier now spread across her biceps to her shoulders and hid into her traps. Anna continued eyeing her arms for a few minutes, examining and adoring every strain of muscle, every bump, and every vein. Her arms weren’t the only part of her that had a visible difference, but her abs too. Whilst she didn’t workout her abs all week, the sheer amount of fat she had lost from her exercises made her 4 pack into a 6 pack that all other girls would envy.

Her whole body has now completely healed up, the soreness was completely gone. Eyeing onto the newly bought weight box laying at the center of the room, Anna began reaching for its opening. She would never have guessed how strong the need was to develop her body when she started. Gripping on to the weight set at whatever was comfortable for her, Anna began curling. She had never wanted to sculpt a body that went further than that of a swimmer, or a weight lifter, but now that she had reached her original goal, she realized she didn’t feel the satisfaction she had expected. She lifted the weights up, and down, going slowly as she savored her bicep slowly rise and fall. But there was pleasure, as unexpected as it was, in every time she had worked out, and as much as she didn’t want to admit, a tantalizing feeling. The single vein on her bicep began to appear more prominent with every pump, and she swore she could see, and hear the blood pumping through it if she focused enough. Every day, waking up to examine how the workout of the previous day further shaped her body always made her heart beat faster, and made her feel joyful in a way she had never experienced. The vein on her shoulder, unbeknownst to her, began stretching across her chest. She was working out her body, which isn’t an unhealthy thing, if anything, it is a healthy activity recommended to everyone, so why should she worry about working out?

Her right arm went limp for half a second, dropping the weight onto the ground as she laid her back against the wall panting. Once she recovered she began curling her other arm in her darkening room until it, too, was also too exhausted to lift anymore. Dropping the weight safely back into its place, she finally noticed how dark the whole room had become, thanks to the sun having finally fully set, no longer shining the sunlight into her room. Using whatever strength was lifted in her, she stood up and laid on her bed. She was starving, but had pushed herself so far to the point that the idea of going to the kitchen felt like an impossible quest. She chose to remain on her bed, and sleep with the pleasure of the soreness that now covered all of both her arms.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2022, 08:57:10 pm »
This story is building beautifully

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Anna and her tansformation

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View