Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574178 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 01:54:03 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  One Big Promise
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: One Big Promise  (Read 18621 times)

Offline Jayder

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
One Big Promise
« on: November 10, 2021, 01:27:50 am »
Howdy. This is my first story, hope you all like it. It started out as just another fantasy but I couldn’t get it out of my head so I started writing down different scenes. I haven’t written anything like this before so constructive comments are welcome. I have a few more chapters written and outlined so if people seem to like it I’ll keep posting. Enjoy.

Chapter 1: Walking in to a big surprise

One more week. I only had to endure one more week of endless days being stuck in the lab finishing up my dissertation. What were normally a busy few months for a PhD student were particularly bad for me as I had to finish a couple non-dissertation projects for some collaborators, on top of finishing my dissertation. Needless to say, I barely made it home before midnight most nights and had to get back to the grind early in the morning.

It’d all be worth it though in one week. My girlfriend Erin and I have practically been counting down the days and once this week is through practically everything will change. Things would be back to the way they were before the pandemic.

Erin and I have been dating for several years. We met the first year of my Ph.D. program, while she was finishing up her undergraduate degree. After her graduation she started working in the area as a software engineer, but has been working from home permanently since the beginning of the pandemic. Erin is everything I could ever want out of a partner. She’s smart, motivated, outgoing and always overflowing with a bubbly energy. She really is a joy to be around, with an infectious smile, big brown eyes and a button nose to round out her adorable looks. At only 5’0” tall she’s very diminutive and has always kept herself in pretty good shape.

It was another busy day but I was able to escape and take a brief break to run home and grab a notebook that I had forgotten. It was going to be nice to actually see Erin awake for a few minutes today, the last few days I’d only been able to talk with her briefly about her days as she was dozing off. I pulled up to the townhouse we rented at about midday, passing an unfamiliar car parked across the street. I didn’t think much of it as I ran inside, entering our family room. Erin was nowhere to be seen but that was normal, she was probably working in the office.

“Babe, I’m home for a sec” I called out as I jogged to the kitchen to grab a snack bar for the road and my notebook off the counter. Not hearing any reply, I headed back through the family room towards the hallway leading to the office and bedroom.

What happened next hit me so quickly that I could barely even register what was happening. As I rounded the corner towards the office I could hear Erin moaning and talking through panted breaths:

“Keep going… harder… faster…uggnnn”

As I heard her my heart began to sink to the bottom of my chest. The past several years seemed to flash before my eyes and I almost felt sick to my stomach. I couldn’t believe it, surely she was looking forward to next week and beyond as much as I was, was it all a sham? I finally mustered up the courage to finish rounding the corner and peered through the half-open door into the office.

On the other side of the room my worst fears had seemed to manifest themselves before my eyes. Erin was bent over, her chest and torso splayed out on her desk as a muscled-up stud was going to town on her from behind. Erin’s groans didn’t cease and actually picked up as her “company” listened to her commands and picked up the pace.

It seemed like I could barely see straight at the time but the guy giving it to my girlfriend was hard to miss. He was massive. He had a big thick back, veiny boulder shoulders that looked bigger than Erin’s head, and a huge ass that easily contained more muscle than Erin’s entire body. The immediate thing that stood out was how wide he was. If they weren’t standing at an angle I wouldn’t have been able to see Erin behind that garage door of a back, and as it was I could barely see her head sticking out behind all the mass.

The tank looked a touch taller than me, but that’s where the comparisons stopped. I wasn’t in the same stratosphere of size as this beast. I wasn’t a big guy but this monster must have had almost 100 pounds on me. He just kept thrusting and grunting, rocketing himself into Erin’s little body. I stood in the doorway dumbfounded, not knowing what to do. They were still both facing away from me and hadn’t noticed me. I thought about just leaving and figuring out what to do later when Erin turned around and caught my eye.

“Hey… babe…ugghh…didn’t know…ughh…you were home” Her words were choppy, spilling out between moans and groans as she was getting slammed into the desk, but as she looked back at me her big doe eyes and blissful smile were completely inconsistent with what was going on.

“Doesn’t Brooke… errrhh…look unbelievable? She decided to surprise us…” her sentence was cut off for a few seconds by a squeal of pleasure “by getting in a week early”.

Holy shit! Brooke?!?! That was Brooke?! Brooke had always been big but THIS was insane. My brain was slowly putting itself back together as I now noticed Brooke’s long brown hair pulled in front of her shoulder, and a strap around her waist that must have been attached to the dildo that was ramming in to Erin.

“Hey Darren. I’ll give you a proper greeting in just a second honey. But it would be rude of me not to let our cutie here finish”. Sure, as shit, that was the confident and melodic voice of Brooke’s that I hadn’t heard in two years, at just a hint lower register than I remembered.

“I’m sorry babe”

Erin looked back at me, her eyes nearly rolling in the back of her head with each thrust. She composed herself a bit, despite no change in the situation. Papers were flying off the desk with each successive thrust. I feared that the wall would be damaged from the desk hammering against it, not to mention the poor state that Erin’s back would be in after this pounding.

“I really couldn’t wait… I mean you can’t blame me. Just look at her”

Erin was practically panting now, her arms flailing behind her in an attempt to grab and caress any part of Brooke’s muscular chest, arms, and torso that she could. Seconds later, she shuddered, moaned for the last time and collapsed forward on to her desk breathing hard and taking in the bliss.

Brooke leaned forward, speaking softly through the sweat-matted blonde hair draped over Erin’s ear.

“Glad we could start things off with a proper greeting, baby”. Then she spun around rather gracefully, undid her strap-on and nonchalantly tossed it to the ground.

“That, as always, is only for our little lady there. Our relationship” she said, pointing a finger at me while looking me up and down “stays the same”.

Her gaze lingered a bit on my waistband for a few seconds as she flashed a big wide grin. “Besides, we don’t wanna be getting into a sword fight during this hug.”

With that she sauntered over to me while fixing her hair up into a pony tail, giving me a chance to drink in her overwhelmingly physique. She was wearing a red stringer that was plastered with sweat, clinging to her bloated upper body. Her ass and legs were covered up by painted on white shorts that had ridden up several inches from the exertion. The straps of her top were pulled almost at a forty-five-degree angle due to the width of her shoulders and to the thick balled up traps that cascaded up her neck. She wasn’t even remotely flexing, just casually fixing up her hair, but the effect those small, casual movements had on her arms sent a jolt down my spine. Despite the nonchalance, her biceps came alive as if they were being inflated by a pump. Two huge balls of muscle jumping out of her arm threatening to bump into the side of her head with every twist of her wrist.

My eyes descended further down, passing over her lats which were protruding from the her back like they were trying to escape it and join the front of her body. Her chest was next and was easily one of her best body parts, drawing my gaze in like a tractor beam. Her pecs were like two massive dinner plates, two round and beefy mounds sticking out what looked like a few inches from her body. Obviously no breast tissue remained, only thick meaty muscle, but it looked like she could still fill out a bra as well as Erin.

I was on a different planet as I kept taking in Brooke’s tremendous body. My eyes passing over her slightly bloated 8-pack down to her massive sweeping quads which flexed and hardened as she moved over by me. She was a marvel. Easily as muscular as the freakiest female bodybuilders, only Brooke was every bit of 6 foot tall. She was an imposing monolith of female muscle, considerably taller and wider than any other female “mass monster” I’d seen on the internet.

Before I had a chance to finish taking in her body, she closed the gap between us and embraced me into a massive bear hug. She had leaned forward a tad when she hugged me and naturally leaned back as she pulled me in, sweeping my feet a few inches of the ground. She, as gently as one can, rag dolled me a bit in her embrace.

My hands started roaming around her back, feeling the hot and hard muscle underneath my skin just as she released me. She then planted a kiss on my lips, and muscle memory kicked in as I eagerly returned it. I was still a bit shell-shocked as she took a step back and planted her hands on her hips, digging into the dense muscles of her torso. She flashed a cute big smile and cocked her hips and the side, presenting her muscle stuffed physique for me again. The trance returned, as I started gazing over her body again.

“Helloo…” Brooke said, bugging her eyes out a bit and raising her eyebrows to get through the fog that was occupying my brain. “Earth to Darren… You gonna say anything, sweety?”

“I think you broke his brain, girl.” Erin piped up, still splayed out on the desk, turning her head to look over her shoulder at us. “You are going to need to reboot him I think. There should be a button somewhere below his waist. It’s probably pretty prominent right about now, so just tug at it a bit” She snickered at her own jokes and pulled herself off the desk.

*chhmm* I had to clear my throat; my voice was lost somewhere down in my stomach.

“Holy shit Brooke, you look amazing. I’m sorry… It’s amazing to see you… I just… wasn’t expecting you here till next week. I’m just a bit overwhelmed. This” I said, waving my hand at her herculean physique “is just a lot to take in.”

Brooke giggled. “I know, I’ve been getting that a lot lately. I did promise you that I’d be bigger next time we saw each other though right?”

The last time we had seen her was around two years ago, the summer before the pandemic. It was a long story but Erin and I had spent a summer in Germany. It was a study abroad trip for her and I got the opportunity to visit and work in a lab there for the summer. We were hosted by an american woman a few years older than us who had relocated to Germany for work. We soon learned that she was an amateur bodybuilder as a side hobby. That was Brooke.

We had gotten really close with each other when we were there once she learned that both Erin and I couldn’t stop fantasizing about her muscles. She was way smaller back then but our lust for her muscle lit a fire in her to grow bigger and bigger. She was supposed to come visit us a few months after we got back to the states but our plans kept falling through. Then the pandemic hit and everything was thrown out the window. We stayed in touch over text and phone and invited her to stay with us for an extended period of time.

“I can tell you like what you see?” She said, snapping me back to reality while staring at the tent in my pants. “You want us to take care of that for you?” She smiled and glance over at Erin

I paused a bit, eagerly wanting to say yes. Yearning to say yes. Truly wanting nothing more than to say yes.

“I’m sorry… Fuck… I can’t. I’m already late. I just came back to grab a notebook but I really have to get back. Hopefully I’ll see you guys tonight though.”

“Yea, he’s been super busy.” Erin said, she had pulled her shorts back up and walked over to give me a goodbye kiss. “See you later babe, I love you! Keep up the hard work!”

I gave Brooke another kiss before heading back to my car, still not totally believing what I just witnessed. She was right though; she did promise us that she’d be bigger the next time we saw each other. And she kept her promise.

Forum Saradas

One Big Promise
« on: November 10, 2021, 01:27:50 am »

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    30%
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
Re: One Big Promise
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2021, 01:56:34 am »
Welcome to the site. The start of the story kind of hits you like a.... :)  Seriously though, it was a wonderful first chapter and I look to reading more from you soon. 

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2021, 04:58:21 am »
Really liked what I read here, really good description, for a first effort, this really shows some promise, I hope you continue to write and improve. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2021, 05:44:10 am »
Well written, good description and background. Really looking forward to read what you have in store for them.

Offline Japagreipe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2021, 09:42:00 am »
Well written. Awesome setting. Very good description of the situation and the people. For a first work this is just superb work. Very much looking forward to more of this. Karma+

Offline Jayder

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2021, 01:12:58 am »
Thanks for the words and the welcome. Here is the first part of the next part.

Chapter 2: All Pent Up

Part 1

Brooke had been in town for three days, making all the work I had to do even more torturous than normal. I was swamped that week, and had to travel a couple hours to a nearby city to do collect and analyze some data the first three days Brooke was in town. I was very close to submitting and defending my dissertation, less than a week now, but those trips were taking time away from all my other work, extending my working hours again. By the time I got home the first two nights, I was exhausted, the girls were already in bed and I couldn’t bring myself to wake them up.

Not being able to spend time with Erin and the new-and-improved Brooke was driving me crazy. I was hopelessly distracted while working, making me pretty inefficient. The images of Brooke’s blown-up, muscle stuffed physique clouded my mind. Whenever I closed my eyes all I could see was that thick, full and impossibly wide chest, flanked her perfectly capped and striated shoulders. While driving through the morning traffic on the second day I nearly crashed into the car in front of me while reliving the moment I first walked in on Brooke and Erin.

The thought of her massive back rocking back and forth as her thick ass and torso pistoned into Erin drove me crazy. I felt like I could even smell the beads of sweat that dripped down her back, darting down her monster bull traps before weaving around her inches thick lats like a car winding through a mountain road. There were so many things I wanted to do to her, and that I wanted her to do to me. I started to make a mental list during the drive each morning.

Although the visions of the muscular beast that danced in my head were one thing, what was even more torturous were the texts and phone call on the third day. At lunch, I received a series of text from Erin: “She’s insane babe, wish you were here”.

A few seconds later she followed up with “And she isn’t even flexing…” which accompanied a picture of Brooke’s torso. She was wearing a sky-blue crop top style workout shirt, and while I could see it being stretched in every direction by her bulbous pecs the real star of the picture was her muscle packed abs.

Erin was right, Brooke wasn’t exerting much effort but when you’re as stuffed with muscle as Brooke you don’t need to flex to show off. Even relaxed, there was clear separation between each abdominal and it seemed that her cobbled abs were jumping out of my screen. There was so much meat on her relatively narrow torso that it caused her stomach to visibly jut out a bit, but hey, that may have also been a slight side-effect of whatever it is that she was taking to get as big as she was.

My brain had just finished taking in all of Brooke’s glorious mid-section when another message from Erin popped onto my screen:

“She is definitely flexing in this one though 😉”, with no image yet attached. Seconds passed that felt like hours as I began to frantically move around the small office space that I was eating lunch in, trying to get better service so the damn picture would load.

Finally, the image loaded. It was well worth the wait. The image contained, or barely contained, just the back of Brooke’s long arm, with the muscle goddess pouring everything she had into a tricep flex. It looked like she must have been giving Erin a show as her meaty tricep was a bit reddened from all the blood that was feeding her pump. Her rear and mid delts jutted out of the top of the picture, her full muscles giving the picture a three-dimensional quality. Her cannonball shoulders were feathered with striations, with several small veins winding around and down her arms.

I was awestruck at the muscle separation, each clearly sticking out from the others due to her fairly low body fat and the sheer amount of mass she packed on. Her arm itself was so thick and hard looking that it resembled a beautifully sculpted marble statue. Her triceps had the classic horseshoe look, and looked like it was probably as hard as one too. It may have been the close-up nature of the image but the long head of her tricep looked too big to even get my hand around. That one slab of muscle was probably thicker than Erin’s entire arm. I would have to remind myself to have Erin compare her body to Brooke’s at some point. I was certain that would get all three of us going.

No more pictures arrived for the rest of the day but around dinnertime I checked my phone and saw that Erin left me a voicemail

“Hey babe, hope everything is going well. I really miss you, wish you could be here with us. It will all be worth it though, just a few more days. I don’t say it enough but I’m so proud of you” She paused for a few seconds before snickering.

“Sorry to tease you earlier with those pictures, but I knew you’d enjoy em. We’ve been having so much fun, Brooke really is a dream now. Can’t wait for you to get to enjoy her as much as I have. Hopefully I’ll see you when you get home tonight, love you”

Needless to say, I was really pent up from all those thoughts and images swimming around in my head during those three days. It even seemed to be seeping into how I was interacting with others. My temper was growing shorter and I quickly became impatient when interacting with other people at work. By the time I started the two-hour drive back home on the third day, I was completely exhausted. The lab work, the writing, and the constant blue balls had worn me down. My head throbbing since dinnertime.

It was past midnight so I doubted they were up. I needed a beer and then I needed to collapse into bed. As I arrived I opened the door to see the TV on mute, with Brooke and Erin passed out on the couch. Brooke’s massive body taking up the majority of the length and the width of the couch. Erin’s petite figure was resting on top of Brooke’s, like a mother bear cuddling with her cub. Erin had on one of her old sorority shirts that went down all the way down to her knees, she loved wearing those to bed and she always looked so cute in them. Brooke was wearing tight booty shorts and a faded blue tank top which, despite its size, clung firmly to her colossal upper body.

I put my stuff down, went over into the kitchen and grabbed a beer from the fridge. After popping the cap off and taking a couple swigs, I made my way back into the family room and collapsed into the comfy chair, a few feet away from the girls on the couch. I closed my eyes and rubbed my temples for a bit before taking a couple more swigs. When I opened my eyes I could see Brooke looking me in the eyes and softly smiling smile at me.

She was slowly and carefully running her fingers through Erin’s long blonde hair that was cascading down her body. Erin remained asleep, using Brooke’s prodigious chest as a pillow. Just the slight movements of running her hands through Erin’s hair caused Brooke’s biceps to bunch up into a softball sized mound. A big vein was clearly visible and running down the length of her upper arm.

“Hey Dare. Good to see you” she said whsipered softly, trying not to disturb the sleeping beauty on her chest. It was weird hearing someone else besides Erin call me ‘Dare’, but I didn’t mind.

“Hey” I croaked. “How’s the past few days been. How are you liking everything around here so far?”

“It’s been great” She paused a little bit, likely not wanting to show too much enthusiasm because I wasn’t able to be around.

“Erin’s been great. As always. She helped me put together a list of things I need to do to get settled in, should be able to finish that up tomorrow. Everything been all right with you?”

Without meaning to I realized I was rubbing my temples again, before finishing off my beer. “Yea, it’s... it’s been tough but… I’ve been all right. Just been a little bit exhausted.” I paused and let out an involuntary sigh. “Almost done though, so things will get better.”

I closed my eyes again and tilted my head back as I finished talking. There were maybe 15 seconds of silence before I heard Brooke’s body shifting a bit. I opened my eyes to see her seated now, smiling down at Erin who was now cradled in her arms. Brooke’s quads and ass expanded outwards as she effortlessly stood up with Erin in her arms. Despite Brooke’s best efforts, this woke up Erin, who sleepily muttered something about it being time to go to bed already.
Brooke stood there for a moment, just cradling Erin in her arms.

“I’ll join you guys in the bedroom in a second, I’m just gonna grab another beer and relax a bit mo…”.

“No…” Brooke said, interrupting me delicately. Then she turned toward the couch, her back to me, and bent at the waist to place Erin carefully on the couch. She kept her back and legs perfectly straight, giving me a full view of her marvelous backside. Each individual hamstring muscle was clearly defined, leading up like a multi-lane highway to her rock-hard ass, an utterly intoxicating pose from any fit women but Brooke’s sheer mass took it to another level.

“No” she said more firmly this time, before turning back to me. “You come with me. I want to help you relieve some of that stress.” The tenderness in her voice washed over me like a wave.

“Once we are done I’ll retrieve the princess”. Erin’s eyes had been closed the whole time and a frowned crossed her face when Brooke first deposited her onto the couch, but she seemed comfortable now and was probably well on her way to falling back asleep.

“Come on, follow me” she said, walking over to me, taking my hands in hers, as she prompted me to my feet. Then with one hand still holding mine she escorted me to the bedroom, and I obediently followed along like a puppy on a leash. She opened the door to the master bedroom and led me in.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2021, 07:07:48 am »
Sounds like Darren is in for an enviable time. I certainly want to see more of Brooke.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2021, 10:42:09 am »
I was hoping that Brooke would carry Darren into the bedroom like nothing, much like she was cradling Erin earlier on the couch. But yeah, I am looking forward to seeing what Brooke and Darren do. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2021, 02:01:47 pm »
Nice work so far. Good description and flow. Keep it up, look forward to more.

Offline Japagreipe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2021, 02:24:34 pm »
I was hoping that Brooke would carry Darren into the bedroom like nothing, much like she was cradling Erin earlier on the couch. But yeah, I am looking forward to seeing what Brooke and Darren do. k+!

Same. I thought he might even try half halfheartedly resisting and getting snatched anyway. Nevertheless, a nice exposition chapter before we hopefully get some action.

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2021, 04:13:24 pm »
This story has been really good so far. Great work.

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2021, 07:16:22 pm »
Really nice follow up, I really do like it.
Might be necessary to explain the interaction between the couple and the FBB though. How did they come up with allowing her in their marital life.etc...

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    30%
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2021, 10:24:09 pm »
Another wonderful story addition - I'm a little confused by why he doesn't mind that his girlfriend is enjoying some one else --- but given who it is I'm willing to go with it. :)

Offline batuffolino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2021, 10:17:18 pm »
This story really is well written, it's been a while since the last read that was this promising
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Jayder

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2021, 05:52:28 pm »
Thanks all again for the comments and feedback. Glad its being generally well received. Second part of the chapter coming momentarily.

Really nice follow up, I really do like it.
Might be necessary to explain the interaction between the couple and the FBB though. How did they come up with allowing her in their marital life.etc...

I was struggling with this part a bit. I'll admit to handwaving some of the back story initially in my drafts in favor of the "present day" stuff (bit more exciting to write) but thats not as helpful to the reader. I was considering writing a whole backstory chapter between the first and second part but decided instead to weave some of that into this next chapter. I may have some flashbacks peppered in later on as well.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  One Big Promise

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View